MEEHAN, SLATTERY, McGOUGH, MALOY

gondwana

Oct 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/7/97

Hello again from down under....

Another dead end for us is as follows and any help would be appreciated...

Micheal Meehan was born 1825 Galway and died 22 May 1895 Wanganui, New
Zealand.
His father was a James Meehan and his mothers name was Slattery.

Micheal married Ann McGough in 1845 at Castlebar, County Mayo.

Ann was born in 1827 in Castlebar and died in Wanganui 19 March 1907.
Her fathers name was McGough and her mothers name was Anne Maloy.

We don't have any further information on the parents of Micheal and Ann
and if any light could be shed on them it would be appreciated.

Jeremy Lumley
Waikanae
New Zealand

gond...@xtra.co.nz

The box said Windows 3.1 or better so we bought a Macintosh !