Quality sites

Jane Lyons

Dec 17, 2001, 3:38:15 PM12/17/01
if you happen to be searching for any of the surnames on these sites - and
again, don't let the main surname fool you - then on these pages you will
find nothing but quality and *pure* genealogy

The Brennen family is mainly Down, but includes Antrim and Fermanagh records
as well.

The Earls family and their connected families take in Fermanagh, Clare,
Galway - probably Antrim and Down as well, becuase I haven't checked every
surname yet!

The Kerr family and their connected families that I've looked at originated
in Co. Tyrone.

These are not your ordinary everyday family histories that we find on the
web.

with lots and lots of Irish Civil Registration information as well as parish
records here

Jane

1) The "Brennen Family Chronicles" at

http://www.dankat.com/brennen/brennen.htm

2) The "Earls Family Chronicles" at

http://www.dankat.com/earls/earls.htm

3) The "Kerr Family Chronicles" at

http://www.dankat.com/kerr/kerr.htm

Colin Ferguson

Dec 17, 2001, 5:55:04 PM12/17/01
Jane,
Thank you for bring these to our attention. These are one of the best
presentations I have seen of family research.
--
Colin Ferguson