Coat Of Arms 'Nolst Trenite' - Love, Truth And Beauty Bring Peace To The Lands

Koos Nolst Trenite

Jan 1, 2004, 1:34:17 PM1/1/04
The Meaning Of The Nolst Trenite Coat Of Arms:
Love, Truth And Beauty Bring Peace To The Lands

The three golden beakers of the 'Nolst' coat of arms, are:

One beaker filled with Love,

the second filled with Truth, and

the third beaker filled with Beauty.

These together are forming

the Trinity,

Love, Truth and Beauty restoring and maintaining Life, *(1)

that causes Peace to rule over the lands, an activity that is
represented by

the 'Trenite' coat of arms:

The white dove carrying a golden crown across the mountains to
the lands.

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
human rights philosopher and poet
'God gave Solomon wisdom
and very great insight,
and a breadth of understanding
as measureless
as the sand on the seashore.'

1 Kings 4:29
________
Footnote:

*(1) The Trinity Of Science - Truth, Love and Beauty (Version 2.1)
{HRI 20030307-pi-1-V2.1} (7 March 2003 - V2.1 on 17 October 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0310180348.7cf1b6f5%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

Copyright 2004 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it, and (or, if he can't learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included, to
others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious agenda, but only to educate, and to encourage people
to judge un-dominated and for themselves about any organizations
or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)

GJKS

Jan 2, 2004, 3:13:08 AM1/2/04

And what, I pray you, is the blazon for these fabulous arms?
Rgds,
Geoff

"Koos Nolst Trenite" <Ambassador...@hotmail.com> wrote in message