Google Groepen ondersteunt geen nieuwe Usenet-berichten of -abonnementen meer. Historische content blijft zichtbaar.

Re: Family tree sheet

16 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Tony Moore

ongelezen,
7 mrt 2005, 19:00:3107-03-2005
aan
Dear Jan,

Before you get a headache trying to customise your family tree on a
particular hand written wall chart, you might like to see what a free
programme such as GENOPRO can print out for you using composite A4
pages
http://www.genopro.com

You can customise it to your hearts content !

Cheers,

Tony Moore
(Balgo, Western Australia)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
On 8 Mar 2005 at 9:15, Jan Mushroom wrote:

> Hello Everyone
> Can anyone tell me where I could buy a large printed family tree sheet
> about 900mm x 750mm approx ? Tar muchly Jan Whiteman

> Threaded archives
> http://archiver.rootsweb.com/th/index/GENANZ

Lynette Begg

ongelezen,
8 mrt 2005, 00:51:4708-03-2005
aan
What a fantastic program! I had never heard of it, but now I have it and
boy, won't it be extremely useful for all the tables it provides. Many,
many thanks!

Lynette Begg
P.O. Box 289
East Maitland NSW 2323
Australia

BROBBEL One Name Study - bro...@one-name.org Guild member 4139
researching all BROBBELs and their descendants at any time, anywhere, any
place.

A Reunion in late 2006 for descendants of Robert SUTHERLAND and Grace
LIGHTFOOT from Dunfermline Scotland. Children Robert & David came to Walcha
NSW, Catherine SMART came to Warrnambool Vic. Spouses of SUTHERLANDs are
HOY, RODEY, McKAY, TICKLE, GRIEVE, CARTER, SMITH (James), MARTIN and WINTERS
all in the New England region of NSW in late 1800s. SMART spouses TAYLOR,
HENDERSON, HOLDEN, PETERSON, ISLES & MEDEW.

ALSO researching: PICKERING (Charlestown), NIXON (Cessnock & Cavan Ire),
BEGG, HAMILTON, SAMS and FLETCHER (Maitland NSW) Berkshire: WINTER,
LAILEY, DIBLEY, DANCE, BRAZIER, WELLS, BAKER, SNOW & the township of
Chieveley. Fife: SUTHERLAND, WESTWATER, KEDDIE, COULL, HENDERSON, MOYES,
MORRIS, PATERSON, LITSTER, BIRRELL.

Dear Jan,

Cheers,

Searchable archives
http://listsearches.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/listsearch.pl?list=GENANZ

Ray Murphy

ongelezen,
8 mrt 2005, 01:26:2608-03-2005
aan

----------
In article <422D5B8A.30564.22FAE979@localhost>, tony-...@bigpond.com

("Tony Moore") wrote:

>Dear Jan,
>
>Before you get a headache trying to customise your family tree on a
>particular hand written wall chart, you might like to see what a free
>programme such as GENOPRO can print out for you using composite A4
>pages
>http://www.genopro.com
>
>You can customise it to your hearts content !
>
>Cheers,
>
>Tony Moore
>(Balgo, Western Australia)
>
>@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

RM: Or you can have documents printed onto 1 metre wide roll laser
paper, but only with the better graphics programs.

Ray

gwen

ongelezen,
12 mrt 2005, 21:20:5112-03-2005
aan
Dear Jan,
You can buy them from SAGS in Sydney and probably some of the other state
Geni societies too. I got 12 generation ancestral charts for about $3 each a
couple of years ago
Regards Gwen

"Jan Mushroom" <mush...@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message

0 nieuwe berichten