Não é mais possível fazer postagens ou usar assinaturas novas da Usenet nos Grupos do Google. O conteúdo histórico continua disponível.

Please, join us at "Human Rights Day for Vietnam"/US Senate-May 11, 2007

3 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

LichSuViet

não lida,
4 de mai. de 2007, 19:46:1104/05/2007
para
Dear Honored Guests,

My committee and I are seeking your participation in the ceremony to
commemorate The Thirteenth Anniversary of Vietnam Human Rights Day on
Friday, May 11th, 2007 at the Dirksen Senate Office Building, Room G50
from 10:30 am to 1pm. There will be a reception following the program
from 1pm to 1:30 pm. The ceremony is hosted by Senator James Webb of
the State of Virginia. It will mark the anniversary of the House-
Senate Joint Resolution SJ-168 designating May 11, 1994 as Vietnam
Human Rights Day, which was subsequently signed into Public Law
103-258 on May 25, 1994. The theme for this year is: "Freedom for all
political prisoners in Vietnam"

We would be deeply honored if you could join us to show your strong
support for human rights in Vietnam. We have invited many members of
Congress and representatives of the AFL-CIO, AMA, and several
international human rights organizations to attend. There will be
delegations attending representing the Vietnamese-American communities
from California, Florida, Massachusetts, New York, Texas, and the
Washington metropolitan area to name a few. Vietnamese delegations
from Canada, France, and Australia will also be in attendance. The
event will be fully covered by the media.

Finally, we will host an event dinner to welcome our guests at Lucky
Three Restaurant at 5900 Leesburg Pike in Falls Church, Virginia 22041
(703-998-8888). We cordially invite you to join us at 7:30 pm.
Tickets are 25 dollars per person to cover the cost.

If you have any questions regarding these events, please contact Dr.
Binh Nguyen at (240) 731-3630 or Nathalie Nguyen at (703) 606-6444.

Sincerely,

Trinh Quoc Thien, Esq. Co-Organizer
Nghi Hoi Toan Quoc Co-Organizer
Quan Q. Nguyen, M.D.- Chairman