WHAT GEORGE SODINI AND THE BRAINLESS VIETZANKONGHOA HAD IN COMMON ?

El Chino

Aug 6, 2009, 10:48:41 AM8/6/09
WHAT GEORGE SODINI AND THE BRAINLESS VIETZANKONGHOA HAD IN COMMON ?

George Sodini was the mass killer who went to a L.A. Fitness Club to
kill 3 women and to wound nine more with 3 guns then he turned a gun
on himself committing suicide.

According to the Police, Sodini published a Web Diary in which He
detailed his loneliness:

Sodini’s words: “Every Evening I am alone and then go to bed alone.
He did not have sex for 19 years since He broke up with his fiancée.”

19 years is a long time ! probably as long as the length of time some
boat people spent in this Land of the Free after their Boat Ride to
freedom. Most of them probably would not have a wife during this
period. Most were not able to compete for sex because the lacked the
youth, income and sex appeal for the enterprise, so what a lonely man
to do ?

This is anybody’s guess. But there is a phenomenon that is peculiar
to Vietnamese Refugees. El Chino Boatmen ‘s Conscience had studied
Boat People ‘s Psychology long enough to venture an explanation.
According to rumors found on SCV and in Boat Media, the lucky one save
enough for a trip to Saigon where they would pay visit to bordellos.
Those who spread the rumors were those too poor to afford the trip.
They called it A’o Ga^’m Ve^` La`ng !

The next best thing is to do masturbation either alone, in the privacy
of your bath room or collectively on SCV under the guise of Patriotism
or Freedom Activism. In the last at least 10 years, El Chino
designated these manifestations, Xu.c Ka(,c Ta^.p The^?.

A more childish activity was to create imaginary sex object by calling
one or more among them by a female designation, for example Tata xyz,
knowing full well that the person they called Tata is a male but now
would be the object of their adoration or flirtation being given
imaginary expensive gifts that cost them nothing.

A new . or more accurately a renewed, appearance of Mr Haiho, a self
avowed and clinically certified Schizophrenic who heard Angels talking
to him. He is surrounded by a plethora of Amsara(Thie^n Nu+~) ,
goddesses of unsurpassed beauty in the Hindu and Buddhist pantheon who
served the sexual need of Vishnu, Buddha and now Mr Hai Ho. They all
assumed beautiful names of Vietnamese ladies such as Các Thiên Nữ...
Mỹ Linh... Hồng Liên...
and his present favorite HOÀNG LAN..

El Chino had great praise for this form of release of sexual libido of
impecunious Boat People because it did not involve violence.

One cannot envisage Mr Haiho, Tuna, Pooh going to some boat
restaurants or grocery stores spraying Boat Ladies with bullets.

….

hotac

Aug 6, 2009, 11:14:37 AM8/6/09

:))

Aug 6, 2009, 12:44:11 PM8/6/09
On Thu, 6 Aug 2009 08:14:37 -0700 (PDT), hotac <hoch...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>http://flickcabin.com/public/view/full/37171

The morale : Don't masterbait too much like El Chino. Your child when
growing up will look as if Ho Chi Minh's face, for sure.

:-))))

Dr. Tri

Aug 6, 2009, 12:46:20 PM8/6/09

Helchino boatman said Xu.c Ka(,c Ta^.p The^?.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dadaovietcong/3197789589/

He can not even debate on how Vietnam independent was
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8YUPtdlkaY