Citas Chocolateras

Beelzebu Das-Hell

Dec 12, 2002, 11:12:51 AM12/12/02

Man cannot live by chocolate alone - but woman can!

Life is uncertain - eat dessert first!

I'd give up chocolate, but I'm no quitter....

There is nothing better than a good friend - except a good friend with
chocolate.

A balanced diet consists of items from the five major food groups:
dairy, grains, meats, fruits/vegetables, and chocolate.

Coffee.... Chocolate.... Men....
Some things are just better when they're rich!

Nothing chocolate... nothing gained.

Anything tastes better dipped in chocolate.

Nobody knows the truffles I've seen!

Chocolate: Here today .... Gone today!

I'll eat anything, as long as it's chocolate.

I have this theory that chocolate slows down the aging process....
It may not be true, but do I dare take the chance?

Just give me the chocolate and no one gets hurt!

Ten excuses for eating chocolate:

1. I love it.
2. I love it.
3. I love it.
4. I love it.
5. I love it.
6. I love it.
7. I love it.
8. I love it.
9. I love it.
10. I love it.

(On the other hand, who needs an excuse??)

All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't
hurt!
--Lucy Van Pelt (in Peanuts, by Charles M. Schulz)

Don't wreck a sublime chocolate experience by feeling guilty.
Chocolate isn't like premarital sex. It will not make you pregnant.
And it always feels good.
--Lora Brody, author of Growing Up on the Chocolate Diet

Nine out of ten people like chocolate. The tenth person always lies..
--John Q. Tullius

It's not that chocolates are a substitute for love. Love is a
substitute for chocolate. Chocolate is, let's face it, far more
reliable than a man.
--Miranda Ingram

Chocolate is cheaper than therapy and you don't need an appointment.
--Unknown

The superiority of chocolate, both for health and nourishment, will
soon give it the same preference over tea and coffee in America which
it has in Spain.
--Thomas Jefferson

There are four basic food groups, milk chocolate, dark chocolate,
white chocolate, and chocolate truffles.
--Unknown

Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces
with your bare hands - and then eat just one of the pieces
--Judith Viorst

Other things are just food. But chocolate's chocolate.
--Patrick Skene Catling

Stress wouldn’t be so hard to take if it were chocolate
covered....Anonymous.

Chocolate is nature’s way of making up for Mondays....Anonymous.

There’s more to life than chocolate, but not right now....Anonymous.

I have this theory that chocolate slows down the aging process.... It
may not be true, but do I dare take the chance?

Eve left the garden of eden for chocolate.

chocolate is always there for you when you don't have anyones shoulder
to cry on....Anonymus.

A friend told me once, "put 'eat chocolate' at the top of your 'to do'
list every day; then eat some. That way you accomplish at least one
thing every day"....Robin.

'Forget love...I'd rather fall in chocolate!'
Anonymous

The 12-step chocoholics program:
NEVER BE MORE THAN 12 STEPS AWAY FROM CHOCOLATE!

Giving chocolate to others is an intimate form of communication, a
sharing of deep, dark secrets Milton Zelman, publisher of "Chocolate
News"

"The Right of people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Free men own guns - slaves don't