Ethnic joke

T.Schmidt

Dec 19, 2005, 4:24:15 PM12/19/05
  Three English men were in a bar and spotted an Irish man. One guy said he was going to piss him off. He walked over to
the Irish man and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey, I hear your St. Patrick was a sissy." "Oh really, hmm, didn't know
that." replied the Irish man. Puzzled, the English man walked back to his buddies. "I told him St. Patrick was a sissy
and he didn't care!" "You just don't know how to set him off, watch and learn." The second English man walked over and
tapped the Irish man on the shoulder. "I hear your St. Patrick was a transvestite!" "Oh, wow, I didn't know that, thank
you." replied the Irish man. Shocked beyond belief, the English man went back to his buddies. "You're right. He is
unshakable." The third English man said. "No, no, no. I will really piss him off, you just watch." The third English man
walked over to the Irish man, tapped him on the shoulder and said, "I hear your St. Patrick was an English man." The
Irish man responded, "Yeah, that's what your buddies were trying to tell me."

T.Schmidt