(Rev 1.4) Our Position on Destructive Dictatorships {HRI 20061216-V1.4} - ( enclosed: 'The First International Law' {HRI 20021124-V2.0} )

Koos Nolst Trenite

Jan 12, 2007, 7:22:24 AM1/12/07
Our Position on Destructive Dictatorships

{HRI 20061216-V1.4}

(Version 1.4
on 12 Jan 2007)

'

We say that very loudly: We love and greatly care about people, and
THEREFORE we OPENLY AND VERY CLEARLY and vehemently want to get rid
of any "leader" who basically suppresses his own people.

'

We state that VERY OPENLY and in public:

BECAUSE we love and care about the people of North Korea, it is
OUR FIRST AND ADAMANT CONCERN, to get rid of, to have a removal
of Kim Jong Il.

We DON'T say, "We want to get rid of Kim Jong Il," BUT
we say openly and very loudly, that

"We love and care about the people of North Korea, and
THEREFORE we DEMAND the immediate and total removal of
Kim Jong Il from any position of power or say in things."

'

Because that is what we want - and we say what we want, very
clearly and very precisely.

Because WE are NOT Criminal Minds, WE can openly profess
our purposes and goals,

while Criminal Minds can ONLY lie, in order to get
THEIR purposes executed.

'

<h2> DO YOU GET IT NOW </h2>

'

Our position on North Korea, Cuba, Iran, Palestine, Myanmar, Syria,
Rwanda, Lybia and the like, as well as on Russia and China, and on
Venezuela, is, that

we love and care about the people of North Korea, Cuba, Iran,
Palestine, Myanmar, Syria, Rwanda, Lybia and the like, of Belarus, of
Vietnam, of Laos, etc. etc., as well as of Russia and China, and of
Venezuela,

AND THEREFORE we are wholly and vehemently opposed to their
"leaders" - who suppress those people we love and greatly care
about.

There is really nothing very special about that, it is what
every caring father or mother finds also

the most NORMAL idea and feeling, that you can
imagine, and that you do expect from anyone.

'

And whether THEY (the victimized people) see that or not, or
whether THEY are allowed to express themselves about it or not,

HAS NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH IT.

In a dictatorship - no matter what it is called to
hide its condition - in a dictatorship,

it is the CRIMINAL MINDS, and their "friends" and
supporters, the Destructive Cowards, who determine
and shout and

enforce "what is right and wrong,"

and Criminal Minds have everything in reverse
(I say, in case you STILL do not know that).

'

You see, that NOW the Criminals and their
followers and aids, the Destructive Cowards,

THEY do want to convict the most caring and the
most loving people

- if only in mock and theatrical "trials
or courts" -

"convict" yes, really, as "war-criminals!"

'

And the Criminal Minds should be admired
and be praised, according to them.

And they really DO intend to destroy
caring and decent people, you and me,

that is, if they got only half a chance:

'

Criminal Minds

and their aids, persons who are (and
who DESIRE to be) hypnotized by Criminal
Minds,

about "what is good," and "what is
bad,"

about "what to see and what not to
see," and "how to 'see' things and
people,"

they

have everything in reverse.

However...

'

'

Truth is absolute: What IS happening, is happening, and maybe
you have heard of the fact, that Criminal Minds tend to lie about
what IS happening, and that they like you to believe in
"relative truth" - "whatever is true for you, is true."

However, truth is absolute: What IS happening, is happening.

On a blind man, the sun ALSO goes down. And

it is NOT AT ALL a matter of opinion, whether Human Rights
lawyers should be harassed and jailed on false accusations,
or not.

'

I don't care what some Criminal Mind calls it, in order to
confuse journalists, etc..

And we do not care AT ALL, what any businessman may
say or not say about it, who has been trained by Ayn
Rand, or by Karl Marx, or by Adam Smith, or by more
recent 'economics philosophers,' like Putin and Hu
Jintao,

teaching to all businessmen, basically, that "all
people are soul-less Criminals without feeling and
without true care for others."

As always, they talk about THEMSELVES.

'

'

IT IS YOUR - AND ANY NORMAL PERSON's - NATURE, to care for others:

BUT CRIMINAL MINDS DO NOT WANT YOU TO FEEL OR KNOW THAT ANYMORE:

"Business is business" (how Criminal can you get!)

while the sole and only purpose FOR business, is
people; and

while the sole and only purpose of laws is, and the
only reason legitimate laws were made, is to care
better for PEOPLE, the Criminal Minds and their aids
claim and demand, that

"Laws are senior to people" (sic! - and how insane and
"reversed" or 'sick in mind' can you get!)

That's all Criminal Mind - talk.

"People are worth nothing,"

"Truth is not wanted,"

"Selling this car, this train or this nuclear reactor IS
important - YOU, and people are NOT important,"

etc. etc. - mind-boggling insanity indeed, and you
are agreeing ONLY to it, in order to please and not
to face Criminal Minds.

'

With the First and Second Law of Human Rights - as the
faithful reader knows - you kick those things away from
your soul and away from your activities,

BECAUSE THOSE IDEAS ARE NOT YOURS AND NEVER WERE YOURS.

You DO care for people, very much. You would do everything
to save lives, to protect innocent people, etc., to care
for your children and family - BUT

YOU ARE LISTENING TO CRIMINAL MINDS INSTEAD.

'

'

'

'

While there are many perverted, hidden, and even inverted definitions
of 'politics,'

the ACTUAL definition of politics, is CARING FOR PEOPLE, coordinating
their activities in some sensible and efficient manner, and providing
for the troubles they may run into, {definition}

as ALREADY defined in the Human Rights Issues, already in

'Definition Of Insane - Relation To Humor'
{HRI 20030205-V2.2.1}
(5 Feb 2003 - Version 2.2.1 on 9 Aug 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.men/msg/583578e53ce9ea97?fwc=1

'

'

'

We care about PEOPLE - and when these people(s) are suppressed by
their "leaders,"

THEN WE CARE EVEN MORE ABOUT THEIR PEOPLE.

That is normal and natural - except for Criminal Minds.

'

We care SO MUCH ABOUT PEOPLE, that we are vehemently opposed to
"leaders" who oppress these people, we OPENLY DEMAND THOSE
"leaders" opposed and removed IN ORDER TO and BECAUSE we want
to protect and assist the people.

Because that is our nature; and because it IS the nature of
some ninety percent of all people - it IS the nature of
normal people, to WANT TO care for others.

Now you be very clever, and calculate how much money
is SAVED, and how much suffering is PREVENTED,

BY demanding the removal and getting a removal of a
Criminal head of state,

that is, IF you are willing to admit at least
to yourself, as I did, how very insane you
have been made by Criminal Minds, as regards
"history" and "politics," etc..

'

And Criminal Minds make up only a very
small percentage of the population,

nevertheless you let them win over you,

for instance in science and in
politics and in education

- which is a matter of considerable
repulsiveness, it is repugnant, ugly
and mind-boggling insanity.

'

'

<h1> DO YOU GET IT NOW </h1>

Therefore the condition for caring about the people of North Korea, IS
THE REMOVAL OF its "leader," Kim Long Ill - or Kim Jong Il, as he
likes to be called in Korean.

Therefore, the condition for sending ANY AID to North Korea, in any
form whatsoever, is FIRST

THE COMPLETE REMOVAL OF its "leader," Kim Long Ill or Kim Jong Il,
and of anyone, of course, who would just continue his evil.

'

'

'

'

'

The fact, that I have to tell you this, shows how utterly insane you
have been made and are being kept by Criminal Minds,

to the TREMENDOUS and perpetual harm of the people suppressed,

to the TREMENDOUS and perpetual harm of the people of North
Korea, in this example.

You have no idea how ashamed I am of you, for your unimaginable,
unbelievable and stubborn insanity, that Criminal Minds keep
enforcing onto you.

Yes, that means you - including Christopher Hill, a very nice
man, envoy from the American government, and - including
George W. Bush, a very nice and very caring, highly courageous
man indeed,

but - as all truly caring persons, also he is - HATED to
the bone by Criminal Minds and by Destructive Cowards.

And as one gains more respect for how truly tormented
Criminal Minds and Destructive Cowards actually are

- a very telling photo on that was
made in Malaysia, a photo that
Reuters photographer Bazuki Muhammad
made,

of former (Islamic) Malaysian premier
Mahathir Mohamad, during a news
conference in Putrajaya, on 8 Jan 2007,

and you can see, emanating from his
left eye in particular (at the right
part of the photo, that is, of course,
the left eye of the Islamic former
Malaysian premier)

a very tormented soul, with intense
Hate to someone he himself has no idea
who it is, other than that he knows,

that someone has most thoroughly
destroyed his soul, his ability to
feel actual love at all, for anyone:

A very severe Criminal Mind, and
intensely psychopathological, as
also his words and deeds indicate
to even the very casual observer -

they become less Hateful, at least to you, when
YOU RESPECT CRIMINAL MINDS and their Cowardly
supporters,

meaning, when you look - without any Hate
of course - at their soul, at them, and
see their condition of utter torment.

I mean not only, that politicians should recognize
and 'respect' Criminal Minds as these actually are,
but

'

'

I mean also, that YOU should look at them - 're-spect' them

(from Latin, meaning originally, and properly indeed,
'to look back, and very intensely, at someone'):

Criminal Minds have overwhelmed you into accepting the
idea, and the feeling, that "YOU are not interested in
politics,"

well, that then means, that you are being governed by
those far less able than you, or even by Criminal Minds,

Criminal Minds - as you can see - have a strong
desire to control and dominate others "in the name
of 'leadership'," "in the name of the law," "to
unify different opinions," "to be daring and bold,"
etc..

'

'

'

The fact that I have to explain these things at all to you, is not
only distracting me from my work, but it does ALSO show, that you
have neither learned anything by yourself (in self-study) nor in your
schools and universities, as the case may be,

other than what Criminal Minds want you to "know" and "understand."
*(0)

The only thing keeping you somehow going anyway and despite
your education of "how life is," then, what keeps you going
nevertheless,

is still some rudimentary connection of you, to your own
conscience and to your own feeling (of care) about people.

'

'

The harsh wording above, I have put in civilized language, below, in

civilized language, that your mind-boggling insanity however

- which has been induced

(and is kept as vibrantly active as it is)

by Earth's Criminal Minds -

prohibits you from listening to; to

some kindly worded version, as follows.

'

'

'

___________________________
The First International Law

(issued 10 December 2002)
{HRI 20021124-V2.0}

Version 2.0i of 23 Sept 2003

(post of 16 Dec 2006)

'

Criminal Minds are NOT allowed to govern a people,
a country or state, or federation of states;
that IS the First International Law. {I-01}

'

It is an INTERNATIONAL Law, because, quite
obviously, the population of the region,
country, state, or federation, failed to
prevent a Criminal Mind from acquiring
such a position of leadership. {I-01-A}

Individuals or groups that can not or do not
want to understand this Law, or who find this
Law unnecessary, are either themselves
Criminal Minds, or they are Destructive Cowards
who protect and hide Criminal Minds. {I-01-B}

'

Examining and determining whether a head of state,
- regardless of how he came to power -
IS a Criminal Mind, or,
- which amounts to the same condition -
whether he is a puppet to a Criminal Mind,
(that examination and determination) is done
by the World Council, or
- lacking such -
by the United Nations Assembly members. {I-02}

'

The Councillors
- or lacking these, the members of
the United Nations Assembly -
will act and must show that they act according
to a proper understanding of the matter, as
put forth in:

1. Definition Of Intelligence
2. Definition Of Insane
3. Defining Love And Hate
4. Standard Responses Of Criminal Minds
5. Intentional Omission Of Truth
6. The Bush Effect
7. Fine Particle Physics
8. The Trinity Of Science - Truth, Love And Beauty
9. Definition Of Schizophrenic
10. Religious Freedom
11. Course In Human Rights Philosophy
12. Two More Tools To Detect Criminal Minds
{I-02-A} (see Comment #3 for full titles)

In other words, they do not have the right
to be uneducated, or to make irrational
decisions, or to have unspoken motives; and
they must accordingly motivate their decision,
and they must do so publicly. {I-02-B}

They must not use religious or political
arguments or agendas, nor must they falsely
accuse others of that, to hide their intention
to undermine
- with an intention falsely to invoke, or
on the other hand, with an intention
falsely to prevent -
the natural use of the First International Law.
{I-02-C}

'

International peace-keeping forces can and must
be mandated and ordered by the World Councillors

- or lacking these, by the United Nations
Assembly members acting rationally and in
the interest of all people and not for the
economic or political or religious interest
of a group at the expense of others -

to carry out the decision, if lesser methods of
enforcement fail to bring about an immediate result.
{I-03}

Due to the nature of the Criminal Mind, there
is to be applied 'no tolerance,' and there are
no deadlines to be set nor observed, once a
decision has been made public; the decision is
valid and enforceable immediately, and by everyone.
{I-03-A}

It is further self-understood and natural to
decent and caring people, that the well-being of
people, the halting of harm inflicted upon them or
about to be inflicted upon the population concerned,
overrides any economic considerations, overrides
any political structures or group interests, or
their laws, protocols and rules, and overrides any
religious or historic customs. {I-03-B}

'

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

1 Kings 4:34
________
Footnote:

(0) 'If You Want Peace, Then Do Understand And Face Evil
- A Short Course In Human Rights Philosophy'
{HRI 20041225-V1.02}
(25 December 2004 - Christmas Day)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/34578c4c3a9f0b22?fwc=1

__________
Comment #1:

The understanding and detection of Criminal Minds now has been
adequately discovered and well described, and so this natural
law can be implemented, following a sufficient amount of people
to have been informed of its existence, as well as people
having been enabled to understand and to identify those who
want to prevent the knowledge, the understanding or the
carrying out of the First International Law.

__________
Comment #2:

To have this knowledge, and thus naturally following it, will
save thousands of trillions of dollars, and will, for the whole
population of Earth, avoid endless and severe suffering, and
herald a new era of prosperity and freedom and health.

This is knowledge of such utmost importance, that no military
commander, no diplomat, and no politician could do without:
To identify actual enemies and actual friends correctly, and
to have an understanding of what they are doing and to predict
what they will do.

__________
Comment #3:

The following list will bring about sufficient understanding of
the Criminal Mind.

The articles are placed in the order from easy to more difficult
understanding. They are written with non-English readers in mind.

For the rest, your curiosity and your desire to care for others
- as you yourself always wanted to, that is, without being
deceived or blinded, without being misguided or diverted or
stopped - your now undiverted and unstopped care for others may
and will guide you.

1. Definition Of Intelligence
2. Definition Of Insane
3. Defining Love And Hate
4. Standard Responses Of Criminal Minds
5. Intentional Omission Of Truth
6. The Bush Effect
7. Fine Particle Physics
8. The Trinity Of Science - Truth, Love And Beauty
9. Definition Of Schizophrenic
10. Religious Freedom
11. Course In Human Rights Philosophy
12. Two More Tools To Detect Criminal Minds

_____________________________________
Full title and location of knowledge:

Consult for the latest updates

'Checklist of Human Rights Issues up to 8 January 2007'
{HRI update list 20070108}
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/0d82cf90cf4943d8?fwc=1

'

[not updated]

1. 'Definition Of Intelligence - From Plato' (7 September 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0309062315.30f40b0b%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

2. 'Definition Of Insane - Relation To Humor' (5 Feb 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0302160841.7730fa14%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

3. 'Defining Love And Hate - A Law Of Life' V2.0i
(29 July 2002 - Version 2.0i on 7 January 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0301071559.6ebc81be%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

4. 'Standard Responses Of Criminal Minds' (9 May 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0305090914.75e26917%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

5. 'Detecting Criminal Minds By Their Intentional Omission Of Truth'
(19 August 2002 - Version 1.2)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0209090620.508a3d65%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

6. 'The Bush Effect' (5 Mar 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0303050537.72deb2ca%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

7. 'Fine Particle Physics To Understand Persistent, Violent
Psychotics' (27 Feb 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0302271444.1b9b5a4f%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

8. 'The Trinity Of Science - Truth, Love and Beauty'
(7 Mar 2003 - issued 19 April 2003) {HRI 20030307-pi-1}
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0304190111.56242138%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

9. 'Definition Of Schizophrenic' (25 Nov 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0211251347.2df7db22%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

10. 'Religious Freedom - (Definition for Human Rights enforcement)'
(7 Apr 2003 - Issue 3) {HRI 20030407-3-V1.0}
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0304071226.644addd5%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

11. 'A Course In Human Rights Philosophy' (19 Jan 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0301271217.6231715%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

12. 'Two More Tools To Detect Criminal Minds' (16 July 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0307180725.8408834%40posting.google.com&output=gplain
'

__________________
Further References:

Consult for the latest updates,

'Checklist of Human Rights Issues up to 8 January 2007'
{HRI update list 20070108}
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/0d82cf90cf4943d8?fwc=1
[not updated - newer, largely improved references are available]

'

[not updated]

- 'Understanding Of Those Who Harm Life
- Criminal Minds Radiate Lies' (11 June 2003) (second part)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0306150210.2571749f%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

- 'Defining The Major Harmful Or Bad Energies - As They Are Created
And Projected By Criminal Minds' (11 June 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0306120437.64f020a0%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

- 'Not WHY Is There Suffering, But WHO Causes It - Is The Question'
(10 June 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0306150335.6c685390%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

- 'On Those Who Want Awareness Not Understood'
(16 April 2003 - Version 1.0) {HRI 20030416-V1.0}
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0304190749.57941660%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

- 'Definition Of Religion - (for Human Rights enforcement)'
(7 Apr 2003 - Issue 2) {HRI 20030407-2-V1.0}
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0304070916.57d8346%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

- 'Definitions Of 'Political' And 'Religious' Agenda' (7 Apr 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0304070143.78625ab9%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

- 'The First International Law' (Version 1.1) (24 Nov 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0303200104.19a06e60%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

- 'Writing Technique - Non-fiction - Facing Life' (17 Mar 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0303170354.5106521%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

- 'How Do You Face Evil? - A Questionnaire'
(1 February 2002 - issued 20 Feb 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0302201625.6fc0448f%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

- 'Living In The Present - Definition' (2 Jan 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0301041426.6b552e59%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

- 'Tolerance Defined In Holland (The Netherlands)' (25 Dec 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0301011116.402c5aaa%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

- 'Your Spark Of Life Into The Darkness' (on Christmas Day 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0212260059.50f5e60c%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

- 'Genuine Art - Producing It, Recognizing it' (20 Dec 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0212221504.60a0655c%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

- 'Theory Of Repairing Criminal Minds' (13 Dec 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0212161432.5de2745d%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

- 'Current Understanding of Mental Illness - Consequences'
(9 Dec 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0212160600.461c9b3b%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

- 'De-cloaking Criminal Minds - Their Use Of The Double-Lie'
(14 Oct 2002, posted 25 Oct 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0210251305.85850d1%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

- 'The Nature Of The Cosmos As Seen From Earth (Version 1.0)
(29 August 2001)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0211060029.323b80d9%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

- 'The Mafia Code Against Mankind' (18 Oct 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0210180308.42416a71%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

- 'A Poem of Love and Adventure' (17 July 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0207171309.1696976a%40posting.google.com&output=gplain
'

Copyright 2002-2007 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (or, if he can't learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included, to
others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious agenda, but only to educate and encourage people
to judge un-dominated and for themselves about any organizations
or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)