GUN NUT AND ANIMAL KILLER GETS HIS

Dr. Jai Maharaj

Jan 11, 2002, 9:04:07 AM1/11/02
Hunting tragedy leaves beloved brother dead, but close family strong

Fauquier Times-Democrat
Herndon, Virginia
Thursday, January 10, 2002

Excerpt

According to family members, Ragan had been hunting all
his life and he and his brothers had all taken hunting
education classes.

"Eddie died doing what he loved. We support hunting and
understand that accidents happen," said Ragan's aunt,
Linda Ragan.

She said, "His dad was talking about how Eddie killed his
first deer at 13, and how happy he was.

"The boys had been hunting all of their lives. Even
before they could carry a gun their dads had them out
there teaching them how to be still, to watch for the
game," said the aunt. . . .
 [...]
This is only an excerpt -- read the complete news at:

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=2932715&BRD=1904&PAG=461&dept_id=127458&rfi=6

Jai Maharaj
http://www.mantra.com/jai
Om Shanti

WHO IS GUN NUT ROBERT FRENCHU aka DR JOSE MARIACHI aka MONGOLIAN BOB?

According to the published public records:

Frenchu, Bob
1340 Riker
Salinas, CA 93901
USA

fal...@frenchu.com
robert_...@YAHOO.COM
b...@frenchu.com
DrJoseM...@yahoo.com

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Billing Contact:

Frenchu, Bob (VRWJPYYQLI) robert_...@YAHOO.COM
1340 Riker
Salinas, CA 93901
USA
Telephone - 408-422-2272

Record last updated on 12-Nov-2001.
Record expires on 12-Jun-2003.
Record created on 13-Jun-1998.
Database last updated on 7-Jan-2002 02:35:00 EST.

Domain servers in listed order:

R2D2.ASDF456.COM 209.25.161.252
C3PO.ASDF456.COM 216.65.98.189

- - - - - - - - -

Fenchu sends e-mail from 'mail.pyramid.net' -- contact information:

Registrant:
Moustrak Inc. (PYRAMID2-DOM)
503 N. Division St.
Suite 2
Carson City, NV 89703
USA

Domain Name: PYRAMID.NET

Administrative Contact:
McDermand, Bob (BM1375) b...@PYRAMID.NET
Pyramid.Net
503 N. Division St., Suite 2
Carson City, NV 89703
(775) 884-3202 (FAX) (775) 888-6022
Technical Contact:
Reinhardt, Randy E (RER11) dr...@DRAGONKEEP.COM
Pyramid.Net
695 E. Patriot Blvd. #43
Reno, NV 89511
775-851-6114 (FAX) 775-851-6115
Billing Contact:
Mills, Tiffany (TM2489) tif...@PYRAMID.NET
Pyramid.Net
503 N Division Street, Ste 2
Carson City, NV 89703-4104
702-884-3202 (FAX) 702-888-6022

- - - - - - - - -

ROBER FRENCHU CLAIMS TO BE IN CARSON CITY, NEVADA

"Whatever hopes I had had about being able to blame the pan for my
possible paella recipe failure were dashed by the arrival of your pan.
Wow! That's the kind of pan that makes you realize why you keep your
Farberware hidden in the cupboards. Thanks. That's a good-lookin' pan."
- Robert Frenchu, Carson City, NV

The above is an excerpt from http://www.paellapans.com/testimonials.html

- - - - - - - - -

ROBERT FRENCHU SIGNS POSTS FROM PYRAMID NET AS 'DR. JOSE MARIACHI'

[ Subject: Re: Robert Frenchu is a dumb shit neo-Nazi
[ From: Robert Frenchu <robert_frenchu@ya-take_out-hoo.com>
[ Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns
[ Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 09:09:19 -0700
[
[ [...]
[ Dr. Jose Mariachi

- - - - - - - - -

'DR. JOSE MARIACHI' POSTS FROM PYRAMID.NET

[ Subject: Re: Japanese jet strafes civilian targets
[ From: Dr. Jose Mariachi <DrJoseM...@yahoo.com>
[ Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,
[ alt.politics.bush,alt.rush-limbaugh,
[ talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc,
[ us.military.army
[ Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 14:45:17 -0700
[
[ [...]

Dr. Jose Mariachi

Jan 11, 2002, 8:37:40 AM1/11/02
> use...@mantra.com (Dr. Jai Maharaj) wrote <gun-terrorism...@news.mantra.com> in talk.politics.guns. :

>Hunting tragedy leaves beloved brother dead, but close family strong

Quite understandable that the hate criminal Jay has no problems
professing his joy at the death of innocent people.

This is why we're developing the Prem Thomas Memorial
Vedic A$trologer Reeducation Camp.
http://www.geocities.com/drjosemariachi/yucca.html
Please donate generously.

Dr. Jose Mariachi
http://www.geocities.com/drjosemariachi/
Lev 20:27
Deut. 18:9
Surah Luqmaan 31:34
Al-Qur’an, 6:159
Al-Qur’an, 31:34

Don Staples

Jan 11, 2002, 9:55:16 AM1/11/02
The imposter Jay dances in the blood of the innocent.

"Dr. Jai Maharaj" <use...@mantra.com> wrote in message

W. E. Woods

Jan 23, 2002, 6:06:03 PM1/23/02

Don Staples wrote:

> The imposter Jay dances in the blood of the innocent.

The antis do act rather like ghouls, don't they?

"1260 foot-pounds divided by the weight of the problem equals the length
of the solution."
William A. Levinson

harmony

Jan 26, 2002, 2:26:55 PM1/26/02

"W. E. Woods" <wew...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

> "1260 foot-pounds divided by the weight of the problem equals the length
> of the solution."
> William A. Levinson

The above seems stolen from Koran by levinson.

W. E. Woods

Jan 27, 2002, 5:57:21 AM1/27/02

WTF are you talking about?