(Rev 2.1) A Common Hollywood Disease: Refusing To Expose Evil - What Is Conscience - What Is Sin

Koos Nolst Trenite

Aug 18, 2006, 3:09:40 AM8/18/06
A Common Hollywood Disease: Refusing To Expose Evil
- What Is Conscience - What Is Sin

(Version 2.1
on 18 Aug 2006)

'Choose my instruction
rather than silver,
choose knowledge
rather than gold.'

King Solomon

'

Mel Gibson, and Lindsay Lohan, and Tom Hanks, three people from
Hollywood that I have given some public attention,

have kept up or (in the case of Lindsay Lohan) renewed their
decision

'not to expose and not to oppose evil.'

'

Evil is what your soul knows is evil.

To make an applicable pun (a play on words):

"A relative can be evil, but evil is not 'relative'."

'

'

Evil is what your soul knows is evil - knows it, if you are connected
to and 'consult your soul' ('consult yourself,' that is).

'

That is easy when you can feel your soul,

but you can only feel a part of your soul, and sometimes you can
feel much more than usual, and sometimes much less than usual,

and that applies to everyone, and with that, I mean everyone,

including those Sri's, Baba's and Holinesses
who like to be admired for pretending, that it
is, at least with them, otherwise,

it ALSO applies to them,

meaning, of course, to those of them
who HAVE a soul to connect to - and I
am not making a joke, here.

'

Some people, as you know, have been temporarily cut off
from feeling their soul altogether,

and are thus entirely dominated by someone else.

And then there are those, who have had their soul
destroyed to such an extent, that they are permanently
and irreparably cut off from feeling their soul

- they have no conscience, and live on the Energy
they take from others -

again, without any conscience, as you know, and so
it seems, that they have no soul

- BUT with the Energy taken from others,
THEY CAN PRETEND to be like others,
pretend to be "normal"

and (with that Energy) they can claim very loudly,
that "THEY are the normal ones."

I have given you some examples of them, in the HRI
'Famous Americans ...' and HRI 'Famous Europeans ...'
which you, being faithful readers, no doubt have
read.

'

'

Evil is NOT what any church or any belief system says - all created by
humans, and often by those of the 'no conscience' variety.

Evil is NOT 'sins,' but evil is evil.

It is moronic, or maybe arabic

- if we continue to play on words, though I do not know of
a word called 'Arabi,' for that matter - (*)

to assign evil to an action, rather than to assign evil to
an intention,

an intention that has a relation to a person's conscience
or soul.

This applies very much to sex, for instance:

Having sex that is based on and enhances Love and Beauty
and Truth,

can not possibly be a 'Sin' in any openly stated (not
hidden) definition of the word.

Now ('now' meaning, it is so, that) you have
many HIDDEN definitions of the word 'Sin,'

like: 'What a person does or did, that he (or
she) can be made (or forced) to admit "was
wrong," and that serves, to then exert
domination over that person, or that then
justifies, that the community does destroy or
in any other way expel that person, should
he (or she) refuse to comply, or not (fully)
comply, with the domination imposed.'

In this way, the truth or hidden
actuality can be observed (found out)
in China,

that Communism is treated there as if
it is the 'state "religion"' which
tolerates no other religion to have
any say about how to see the things
of life.

But life is life, and people
tend to look at life, when a
particular hypnotism wears off
and loses its force or is actively
removed by those who want people
to be free.
'

'

Evil is, what you know is evil if you are connected to and consult
your soul (yourself, that is).

The 'no conscience' people have messed very heavily with your
connecting to your soul, and they thus messed heavily with your
conscience,

and they continuously try to mess it up, so that it becomes more
and more difficult for others (not for you and me, of course, but
for others) to FEEL their conscience, in their soul;

and the 'no conscience' people

- let's say Castro and Chavez and Che Guevara, and Henry
Kissinger, and Marlon Brando, to address you in the
Western hemisphere, now - they

work constantly to REPLACE your connecting to and your feeling of
your conscience, of that part of your soul, and

to REPLACE it with (you connecting to and feeling as "normal")
THEIR 'no conscience' intentions and ideas.

'

'

Your conscience is however still there, and it may be very difficult
for you (or for someone else) to (create the Energy to) connect you
to it again,

because you have to plow through all the blocking lies and
blocking Energies, that those 'no conscience' people constantly
have forced onto you and onto everyone,

and that they also NOW force onto you and others,

and that they ALSO will enforce in the future

- there is no rest period from that at all (contrary
to various belief systems that promise or envisage
or pretend to teach you to be "free" from those
forces, meaning, they teach methods to make you
spiritually Blind and Drugged, making you feel
"free," as long as you call that "Aware" etc.,
and by which - calling it "Aware" - they also sell
it to you (not to you and me of course, but to
others, we would never fall for that trick, would
we);

they are aware of nothing, and THAT awareness
(of what they are NOT aware of) is 'Drugged and
Blacked Out' in their awareness, as is very easily
observed in them from outside their 'bubble'
(or you can query them on it, you being - unlike
psychics like Derek Acorah - very alert to stay
OUTSIDE of the 'bubble' of someone you query) -

and so the only choice you have, is to start to defend
yourself and others,

against those FORCES - which exist and which are
forced onto you whether you are alive or dead -

you still are you - a soul is and remains a soul,
no matter what any 'Holiness' or any Buddhist or
'Ananda' claims to the contrary...

AND SO THE ONLY CHOICE YOU HAVE, IS TO START TO DEFEND
YOURSELF AND OTHERS.

'

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
human rights philosopher and poet

'King Solomon was greater
in riches and wisdom,
than all the other kings
of the earth.'

2 Chronicles 9:22

'

PS: People are not making good friends for you, who do NOT defend
themselves and others (and you, of course) from 'people
who have no conscience,'

and that is something, that I do not want you to 'believe,' but
which I like you to understand, in:

---> 'Defining 'Destructive Coward' (Definition)'
{HRI 20050610-V3.1}
(10 June 2005 - Version 3.1 on 29 Jan 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/human-rights-issues/msg/d5b63e73d61b3c9f?fwc=1
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.anthropology/msg/68b71d475393a0d9?fwc=1
'

___________
See further:

'Bach Pulling People Out Of Hell' {HRI 20051021-V3.2}
(21 October 2005 - Version 3.2 on 13 Dec 2005)
http://groups.google.com/group/Fine-Particle-Physics/msg/aa3efef314af04f7?fwc=1

'Justice - Definition of Justice, What is Justice'
{HRI 20051219-V1.2}
(19 December 2005 - Version 1.2 on 24 Dec 2005)
http://groups.google.com/group/human-rights-issues/msg/a27719f3ad567907?fwc=1

'Consequences Of Not Facing Hu Jintao, A Criminal Mind As Head Of
State'
{HRI 20051120-V5.1}
(20 November 2005 - Version 5.1 on 7 June 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/6f346c454346e093?fwc=1
(full text:)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/6f346c454346e093?dmode=source

' "Insane" "Defined" By Criminal Minds As 'Ability To Perceive
Them' ' {HRI 20040422-V2.7}
(22 April 2004 - Version 2.7 on 22 July 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/7b99af659dba8392?fwc=1

'Detecting Criminal Minds By Their Intentional Omission Of Vital
Truth' {HRI 20020819-V2.2.3}
(19 August 2002 - Version 2.2.3 on 12 May 2005)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/talk.politics.misc/msg/53a97b173ef36240?fwc=1

'The Feeling "When God Has Left You..."
- Introduction to 'What is Hell' '
{HRI 20031124-V3.2}
(24 November 2003 - Version 3.2 on 16 May 2005)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion/msg/3c6799e5a78fbda5?fwc=1

'How Do You Face Evil? - A Questionnaire'
{HRI 20020201}
(1 February 2002 - issued 20 Feb 2003)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.indian/msg/6b618a2abf4838a8?fwc=1
'

________
Textnote:

(*) "I do not know of a word called 'Arabi,'
but you might like to check 'Moroni'."

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2006 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it, and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific agenda, but only to educate, and to
encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for Internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)