American Constitution - Destroyed By Benjamin Franklin In 1787, How

Leonardo Been

Oct 13, 2003, 5:31:33 AM10/13/03
- 'On Earth,

where Criminal Minds are - even now - more or less
free to become the richest and the most famous and
the most admired, *(7)

on Earth,

where Criminal Minds are - even now - more or less
free to govern a state or a country *(8)

(though in the future that possibility
probably will sooner end for them) *(9)

that is, in the spiritual or Energetic, environmental
pollution that we live in, we live together with Criminal
Minds.

Criminal Minds who, according to the Constitution
of Benjamin Franklin, "are equal to you."

Benjamin Franklin was a strict adherent to
the Mafia Code against Mankind, and, knowing
his previous and his following life times, he
certainly has good personal reasons for that.

When Benjamin Franklin was in France, he
recommended after "proper investigation,"
the denial and the prohibition of Mesmer's
discovery of Life Energy in and around the
body, a discovery that Mesmer used to heal
people. *(b)

That "Criminal Minds are equal to you and to me"
whenever these are born again, Benjamin Franklin
convinced those of, who were in 1787 present in
Philadelphia, in America,

who convened to create a supposedly free
society - when Benjamin Franklin 'carefully'
perverted their Constitution, to give free
rein to Criminal Minds while pretending to
do exactly the opposite.

Further, telling people that "they have inalienable
rights" (rights that 'can not be taken away from
them') WITHOUT informing them that they do not have
those rights to begin with, WITHOUT informing those
same people that they are dominated and manipulated
by Criminal Minds,

and how it is done,
(...)
and how it was done,
(...)
to then speak of and to pretend that "everyone is
capable of enjoying 'in-alienable rights'," such a
statement is not only 'a trifle exaggerated,' but
again

it is the wholly unseen method of giving Criminal
Minds free rein ...without these (in that
Constitution) even being considered to exist!
*(10)'

Taken from

'The Mafia Code Against Mankind (Version 2.0)
- {HRI 20021018-V2.0}' (18 October 2002 - V2.0 on 10 October 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0310101357.3ecabe19%40posting.google.com&output=gplain