BALLGAME MAY SOON BE OVER FOR THE REAL 911 TERRORISTS

Intrepid

Oct 23, 2010, 7:27:53 PM10/23/10
<
I have long admired Jesse Ventura but now even moreso.
<
I never thought he'd take on The 911 Conspiracy on his "Conspiracy
Theory"
reality TV show but indeed he has.
<
The Gov did it Friday night and has done an
admirable job, proving that what we thought we saw on Sept. 11, 2001
was a sham and
only the tip of the iceberg.
<
LOTS MORE was going on behind the scenes.
<
The new development that Ventura uncovered is that a major explosion
occurred in the lowr reaches of the first tower some six to eight
seconds before the explosion high up in the building, reportedly due
to a jet striking the skyscraper around the 83rd floor.
<
That all four "black boxes" from the two planes that allegedly had
struck the towers had been located and studied, despite we being told
that none ever were found.
<
Of course, the tapes inside these "black boxes" may been phony, to be
kept in reserve as an extra precaution just in case the conspirators
need additional "evidence" to confirm that their were imaginary Muslim
terrorists aboard.
<
Ventura's sources claim the flight recording of American Airlines'
Flight 11 out of Boston revealed that one of the hijackers -- the
pilot -- actually was inside the cabin before the plane even left the
ground.
<
(Of course, this creates a conflict with my own theory that NO planes
had hit the Twin Towers, consequently there were NO Muslim terrorists
involved and that the THREE WTC buildings were brought down with
nanothermite.
<
It, too, may have been a calculated ploy.
<
That no planes struck either WTC towers explains why no wreckage of
either plane was found in the rubble of the towers but, if it did, it
had been planted to make it appear
planes had indeed struck the skyscrapers.
<
It should be noted that, although a team of other experts later
concurred that the presence of the explosive material resulted in
controlled demolition of the THREE WTC buildings, the real pioneer and
hero is Steven E. Jones, a physicist at Bringham Young University.
<
Because of his startling discovery and revelation, Jones was removed
from his teaching position and put on paid leave. He retired Oct. 20,
2006 with the status of professor meritus (undubtedly because of BYU's
fear of a hefty lawsuit).
<
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.catastrophism/browse_thread/thread/d83ee8d389c41911/1b51051602ef759c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=ed+conrad+bush+cheney+911
<
http://www.scribd.com/doc/23673359/9-Keys-To-9-11-by-Nick-Kollerstrom-PhD
<
=================
<
NEW JERSEY NEWSPAPERS
Asbury Park Press (Neptune)
Atlantic Highlands Herald (Atlantic Highlands)
Burlington County Times (Willingboro)
Business News NJ (New Brunswick)
Cape May County Herald (Rio Grande)
Coast Star, The (Manasquan)
Courier News The (Bridgewater, NJ)
Courier-Post, The (Cherry Hill)
Daily Journal, The (Vineland)
Daily Record (Parsippany)
East Orange Record (Orange)
Gloucester County Times (Woodbury)
Hammonton Gazette, The (Hammonton)
Hunterdon County Democrat (Flemington)
Madison Eagle, The (Madison)
Montclair Times, The (Montclair)
New Jersey Herald, The (Newton)
North Jersey Herald & News (Passaic)
New Jersey Lawyer Weekly (Iselin)
New Jersey Online
Press, The (Atlantic City)
Princeton Packet (Princeton)
Princeton Town Topics (Princeton)
Record, The (Bergen County)
Star-Ledger, The
Times, The (Scotch Plains)
Times-Beacon Newspapers (Manahawkin)
Trenton Times, The (Trenton)
Trentonian, The (Trenton)
U.S. 1 (Princeton)
Westfield Leader, The (Westfield)
<
PENNSYLVANIA NEWSPAPERS
Altoona Mirror (Altonna)
Beaver County Times (Beaver)
Blairsville Dispatch (Blairsville)
Bradford Era, The (Bradford)
Bridgeville News-Star (Bridgeville)
Buck County Courier Times (Levittown)
Butler Eagle (Butler)
Centre Daily Times (State College)
Chester County Press (Oxford)
Citizen's Standard (Valley View)
Citizen's Voice, The (Wilkes Barre)
City Paper (Philadelphia)
Clarion, The
Coraopolis Record-Star (Coraopolis)
Courier-Express (DuBois)
Cranberry Journal-Star (Cranberry)
Daily American (Somerset)
Daily Courier (Connellsville)
Daily Item, The (Sunbury)
Daily Local News (West Chester)
Daily News, The (McKeesport)
Daily Review, The (Towanda)
Delaware County Times, The (Chester)
Derrick, The (Oil City)
Ellwood City Ledger (Ellwood City)
Erie Times-News, The (Erie)
Evening Sun, The (Hanover)
Express, The (Lock Haven)
Express-Times, The (Easton)
Fulton County News, The (McConnellsburg)
Gettysburg Times (Gettysburg)
Green County Messenger (Waynesburg)
Harrisburg Patriot-News (Harrisburg)
Herald, The (Sharon)
Herald-Standard (Uniontown)
Indiana Gazette, The (Indiana)
Lancaster Online (Lancaster)
Leader Times (Kittanning)
Lebanon Daily News (Lebanon)
Main Line Times (Ardmore)
Meadville Tribune, The (Meadville)
Mercury, The (Pottstown)
Morning Call, The (Allentown)
Morning Times, The (Sayre)
Mountaintop Eagle, The (Mountaintop)
Murrysville Star (Murrysville)
New Castle News (New Castle)
News-Item, The (Shamokin)
Norwin Star (Irwin)
Observer-Reporter (Washington)
Perry County Timesr (New Bloomfield)
Philadelphia Business Journal (Philadelphia)
Philadelphia Inquirer / Philadelphia Daily News (Philadelphia)
Philadelphia Online
Phoenix, The (Phoenixville)
Pittsburgh Business Times (Pittsburgh)
Pittsburgh City Paper (Pittsburgh)
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette (Pittsburgh)
Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (Pittsburgh)
Plum Advance Leader Star (Plum)
Pocono Record (Stroudsburg)
Pottsville Republican (Pottsville)
Press Enterprise (Bloomsburg)
Reading Eagle-Times (Reading)
Record Herald (Waynesboro)
Rocket-Courier (Wyalusing)
Scranton Times, The (Scranton)
Sentinel, The (Carlisle)
Sentinel, The (Lewistown)
Sewickley Herald-Star (Sewickley)
Standard-Speaker (Hazleton)
Suburban and Wayne Times, The (Wayne)
Times Herald, The (Norristown)
Times Leader, The (Wilkes-Barre)
Times News, The (Lehighton)
Titusville Herald, The (Titusville)
Tribune-Democrat (Johnstown)
Tribune-Review (Greensburg)
Upper Dauphin Sentinel (Millersburg)
Valley Herald (Aspinwall)
Valley Independent, The (Monessen)
Valley News Dispatch (Tarentum)
Wayne Independent, The (Honesdale)
Wayne Suburban & Wayne Times, The (Wayne)
Wilkes-Barre Times Leader (Wilkes-Barre)
Williamsport Sun-Gazette (Williamsport)
York Daily Record (York)
York Dispatch, The (York)
<
FLORIDA NEWSPAPERS
Apalachicola Times (Apalachicola)
AroundOsceola News Gazette (Osceola)
Baker County Press, The (Macclenny)
Basta Pinoy (Boca Raton)
Beaches Leader, The (Jacksonville Beach)
Boca Beacon (Boca Grande)
Bonita Daily News (Naples)
Bradenton.com (Bradenton)
Cape Coral Daily Breeze (Cape Coral)
Cedar Key Beacon (Cedar Key)
Charlotte Sun Herald (Charlotte Harbor)
Chipley Bugle (Chipley)
Citrus County Chronicle (Crystal River)
Community News of Miami (Miami)
Coral Gables Gazette (Coral Gables)
Daily News (Palatka)
Daily Record, The (Jacksonville)
Daily Sun (The Villages)
Daytona Beach News-Journal (Daytona Beach)
Daytona Times (Daytona Beach)
DeLand-Deltona Beacon (DeLand)
El Nuevo Herald (Miami)
Englewood Sun Herald (Englewood)
Florida Today (Melbourne)
Florida Times-Union (Jacksonville)
Folio Weekly (Jacksonville)
Fort Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel (Fort Lauderdale)
FSUNews.com (Tallahassee)
Gainesville Sun (Gainesville)
Hernando Today (Brooksville)
Independent FL Alligator, The (Gainesville)
Jacksonville Business Journal (Jacksonville)
Key West Citizen (Key West)
KeysNet.com (Marathon Key)
Lake City Reporter (Lake City)
Ledger, The (Lakeland)
Marco Island Eagle (Marco Island)
Miami's Community Newspapers (Miami)
Miami Herald (Miami)
Miami New-Times (Miami)
Miami Today (Miami)
Naples Daily News (Naples)
News Herald, The (Panama City)
News-Leader (Fernandina Beach)
News-Press (Fort Myers)
News-Sun (Sebring)
New Times Broward - Palm Beach (Palm Beach)
Northwest Florida Daily News (Fort Walton Beach)
Ocala.com (Ocala)
Orlando Business Journal (Orlando)
Orlando Sentinel (Orlando)
Orlando Times, The (Orlando)
Orlando Weekly (Orlando)
Palm Beach Daily News (Palm Beach)
Palm Beach Post (West Palm Beach)
Pensacola News Journal (Pensacola)
Pine Island News (Pine Island)
NewsChief.com (Winter Haven)
St. Augustine Record, The (St. Augustine)
St. Petersburg Times (St. Petersburg)
Sarasota Herald-Tribune (Sarasota)
Sebastian Sun (Vero Beach)
Seminole Chronicle (Orlando)
South Florida Business Journal (Hollywood)
Sebastian Sun (Sebastian)
Star, The (Port Saint Joe)
Stuart News (Stuart)
Sumter County Times (Bushnell)
Sun-Sentinel (Fort Lauderdale)
TCPalm.com (Fort Pierce)
Tallahassee Democrat Online(Tallahassee)
TampaBay.com (TampaBay)
Tampa Bay Business (Tampa)
Tampa Tribune (Tampa)
Town-Crier (Wellington)
Venice Gondolier Sun (Venice)
Walton Sun, The (Santa Rosa Beach)
Waterfront Times (Fort Lauderdale)
Williston Pioneer, The (Williston)
Zephyrhills News (Zephyrhills)

Catoni

Oct 23, 2010, 9:28:12 PM10/23/10
> <http://groups.google.com/group/alt.catastrophism/browse_thread/thread...
> <http://www.scribd.com/doc/23673359/9-Keys-To-9-11-by-Nick-Kollerstrom...

And the moon landings were faked ! !

What the hell does this have to do with the Global Warming
group ? ? ?

George

Oct 23, 2010, 11:18:06 PM10/23/10
On Oct 24, 12:27 pm, Intrepid <Intrepid...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> <
> I have long admired Jesse Ventura but now even moreso.
> <
> I never thought he'd take on The 911 Conspiracy on his "Conspiracy
> Theory"

So you've escaped again Ed.....

Mark

Oct 24, 2010, 6:38:43 AM10/24/10
On Oct 23, 7:27 pm, Intrepid <Intrepid...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> <
> I have long admired Jesse Ventura but now even moreso.

<snip blather>

You are aware aren't you, that by posting what
you have...with your long list and insane babbling,
that you clearly have a mental illness, or just aren't
very smart. Clearly.

--
Mark

Mark

Oct 24, 2010, 8:06:12 AM10/24/10
On Oct 23, 9:28 pm, Catoni <caton...@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> On Oct 23, 7:27 pm, Intrepid <Intrepid...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > <
> > I have long admired Williston Pioneer, The (Williston)

> > Zephyrhills News (Zephyrhills)
>
>    And the moon landings were faked ! !
>
> What the hell does this have to do with the Global Warming
> group ? ?

There's a Global Warming group?

Pro or Con? Cause I know ways to speed it up.

On the other hand if you want to terminate the process
you must cease and sequester mega volumes of carbon
dioxide being dumped into the atmosphere which cause
the greenhouse effect. The processes of combustion
which discharge CO2 also disperse aerosols and
particulate matter which are now protecting us
(global dimming ) from radiative forcing through
the degraded ozone layer and huge permeation
therein. Here is a breakdown of the various gaseous
concentrations found in the troposphere as of
September 2010.

http://cdiac.ornl.gov/pns/current_ghg.html

There really is only one solution to this entire
dilemma, and that is to decentralize the production
of household energy and transition immediately
away from the grid system. "Burning coal is the
leading cause of smog, air pollution, global warming,
and air toxins. In an average year a typical coal
plant generates: 3,700,000 tons of carbon dioxide (CO2),
the primary human cause of global warming--as much
carbon dioxide as cutting down 161 million trees."

http://www.ucsusa.org/clean_energy/coalvswind/c02c.html

It is now possible to generate your own electricity
on site, but the components which make this a true
solution aren't readily available just yet at stores.
(However I am working on this.) Through the processes
of artificial photosynthesis worked out by Daniel G. Nocera,
The Henry Dreyfus Professor of Energy and Professor
of Chemistry, MIT, we can envision an electic energy
system that creates a new society:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAkM_dV6CFs

Now this is a true solution for developed countries,
but then there is also the cutting of the rain forests,
melting arctic tundra, industrial emissions and
OVERPOPULATION.

Did I mention overpopulation?? And the carrying
capacity of this planet?

Ok, I'm going to just go ahead and say it.

"Social Engineering". This is what we're really
seeking.

1) We must educate poor females so that they
will stop unnecessary birthing of children.

http://www.albatrus.org/english/lien_of_oz/family%20issues/population_control.htm

2) We must transition over to electric transportation.

http://www.nissanusa.com/leaf-electric-car/index#/leaf-electric-car/index

Most people are unaware that through nanotechnology
there are amazing breakthroughs in battery technology.
Heavy lead batteries are history. Old style lithium
batteries are history. At this time the lithium nanotitanate
battery is the best thing in production, as seen in the
Phoenix Motorcar:

http://www.phoenixmotorcars.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCkXwwEC2p8

But even this is soon to be old battery technology.
Researchers have found organic, atomic materials
which "self assemble" into matricies that hold a
ten-fold increase in energy density, and can become
a permanent battery with enormous energy. It is
derived from the M13 tobacco virus.

http://www.ece.umd.edu/News/press.html

Ok folks, my coffee is cold and I'm out of
time, but those are some of the solutions
which stop global warming. There are
geo-political considerations and answers for
deforestation and industrial pollution.

Cheers,
Mark

Catoni

Oct 24, 2010, 7:55:30 PM10/24/10
Mark posted:

>"There's a Global Warming group?

>Pro or Con? Cause I know ways to speed it up."

Both ! About half are Anthropogenic Global Warming
Alarmists, and the other half are Skeptics or "Deniers".

We have some interesting discussions......

You didn't see alt.global-warming in the newsgroup reply
window ? ? ?