IS ANYONE OUT THERE LISTENING?

Raymond

May 17, 2008, 7:41:00 PM5/17/08
IS ANYONE OUT THERE LISTENING?

Population Control

War is one way to accomplish our politicians immediate goals and at
the same time distribute wealth and world assets to the top members of
the American
community ....and It is working for them..Also,population control
makes sense to many, It must be done soon. However, there are other
humanitarian ways to do this without the horrors of deliberate war
such as in Iraq and Afghanistan.

SEE Bush method: MOST Americans, including Democrats as well as
Republicans, who have no family member or friend in harms way
apparently approve .Otherwise, it could not happen To them war is the
health of the state..

http://www.robert-fisk.com/iraqwarvictims_page1.htm

" With the shock of war the State comes into its own again."
--- War Is the Health of the State

by Randolph Bourne
http://flag.blackened.net/revolt/hist_texts/warhealthstate1918.html

"It seems like such a terrible shame that innocent civilians have to
get hurt in wars, otherwise combat would be such a wonderfully healthy
way to rid the human race of unneeded trash".
~Fred Woodworth

The Bush family is doing what they can to reduce population. It has
been their policy for many years. They see war, starvation and denying
health care to the poorest citizens as a method to reduce the
population of nations that they consider to be populated by inferior
people.They also see civil wars (Africa example) as another means to
accomplish population control.

SEE THE BROTHERHOOD
Part 6: Population Control
By Ivan Fraser and Mark Beeston (http://www.truthcampaign.co.uk)

http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/brotherhoodpart6.shtml

Index: Eugenics | ENGINEERED WARS To Reduce
Populations
Eugenics

War is one of the most effective ways of culling an 'undesirable'
population,
http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/brotherhoodpart6.shtml

"To kill a man is not to defend a doctrine, but to kill a man."
~Michael Servetus

The United Nations Population Fund claims that 37 percent of
contraception users in Ibero-America and the Caribbean have already
been surgically sterilized.The U.S. government pays directly for
these
sterilizations.

Mexico is first among targeted nations, on a list which was drawn up
in July 1991, at a USAID strategy session. India and Brazil are second
and third priorities, respectively.

On contract with the Bush administration, U.S. personnel are working
from bases in Mexico to perform surgery on millions of Mexican men and
women. The acknowledged strategy in this program is to sterilize those
young adults who have not already completed their families.

George H.W. Bush had a rather deep-seated personal feeling about this
project, in particular as it pitted him against the Pope in Catholic
countries such as Mexico.

The idea of worldwide population control is not new to society. Even
Aristotle discussed the subject:

"For the proper administration of justice and for the distribution
of authority it is necessary that the citizens be acquainted with each
others character, so that, where this cannot be, much mischief ensues,
both in the use of authority and the administration of justice; for it
is not just to decide arbitrarily, as must be the case with excessive
population."

And in 1967, the United Nations addressed the potential need to
include population control in long range planning:

"We believe that the population problem must be recognized as a
principal element in long-range planning if governments are to achieve
their economic goals and fulfill the asperations of their people...."

Retired US Senator Dale Bumpers, in a New York Times op-ed article
(Jan.3,1999) said, "... While I'm not apocalyptic about our future,
I'm greatly troubled by Congress's unwillingness to confront our long-
range problems, like global warming, population growth, loss of arable
land to development and depletion and pollution of our water supplies.
If we continue to ignore these problems, or only deal with them
superficially, our future will be bleak indeed."

"The [government] must put the most modern medical means in the
service of this knowledge.... Those who are physically and mentally
unhealthy and unworthy must not perpetuate their suffering in the body
of their children.... The prevention of the faculty and opportunity to
procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick,
over a period of only 600 years, would free humanity from an
immeasurable misfortune.''

``The per capita income gap between the developed and the developing
countries is increasing, in large part the result of higher birth
rates in the poorer countries.... Famine in India, unwanted babies in
the United States, poverty that seemed to form an unbreakable chain
for millions of people--how should we tackle these problems?.... It is
quite clear that one of the major challenges of the 1970s ... will be
to curb the world's fertility.''

Guess who said the above?

These two quotations are alike in their mock show of concern for human
suffering, and in their cynical remedy for it:

Let us now further inquire into the family background of our
Presidents, so as to help illustrate how the second quoted author,
George Herbert Walker Bush came to share the outlook of the first,
Adolf Hitler

The spending for birth control in the non-white countries is one of
the few items that was headed upwards in the Bush administration
budget. As its 1992 budget was being set, USAID said its Population
Account would receive $300 million, a 20 percent increase over the
previous year. Within this project, a significant sum is spent on
political and psychological manipulations of target nations, and
rather blatant subversion of their religions and governments.

These activities might be expected to cause serious objections from
the victimized nationalities, or from U.S. taxpayers, especially if
the program is somehow given widespread publicity.

MORE ON BUSH
SEE;
http://www.the7thfire.com/bush3.htm

Since at least 1969, through the United Nations Population Fund
(UNFPA), the UN has steadfastly been a leading voice in attempting to
fund projects that provide contraception and gynecological services to
prevent teen-pregnancy and HIV/AIDS prevention in 142 countries.

UNFPA is the world's largest multionational source of population
assistance, with programs in countries around the planet. Since it
became operational in 1969, the Fund has provided some $5.6 billion to
developing countries to meet reproduction health needs and support
substantial development.

Unbelievably, on July 22, 2002, GW Bush announced that the United
States would not grant (UNFPA) the $34 million dollars appropriated by
Congress for 2002. The decision will cost thousands of women and
children their lives. The $34 million from the United States would
have allowed the agency to prevent two million unwanted pregnancies
and more than 77,000 infant and child deaths, UNFPA estimates.

The politically confused Bush Administration, in withholding
funds,accepted allegations that the UNFPA gives tacit support to
China's one-child policy just by working in China.

[The United States is the only country ever to deny fundung to UNFPA
for non-budgetary reasons.]

While the annual population growth seems to have reached a plateau,
still the world has added 85 to 90 million people every year for the
last decade. Each month the world adds another new York City and
though some 300.000 Somalis died of starvation in 1992, they were
replaced in 29 hours.

Obviously, controlling the population is the answer. If nothing is
done within the next 25 years, to bring down the rate of human
increase, even the affluent Americans will find themselves living in
an environment charged with miseries and an urgency to invent new ways
to provide for not only the necessities but also the decencies of
life. We, in America, do not need more illegals to add to our already
struggling economy.

"We have been God-like in our planned breeding of our domesticated
plants and animals, but we have been rabbit-like in our unplanned
breeding of ourselves."
--- Toynbee, Arnold Joseph

"People fuckee too much."
--- Confucius

America - Too Many People Already - Control Growth To Survive. Ask
our Leaders to Secure our Borders Immediately

The United States poses the most serious threat of all to human life
support systems. It already has a gigantic population, the third
largest on Earth, more than a quarter of a billion people. Americans
are super consumers, and use inefficient technologies to feed their
appetites. Each, on average, uses 11 kW of energy, twice as much as
the average Japanese, more than three times as much as the average
Spaniard, and over 100 times as much as an average Bangladeshi.
Clearly, achieving an average family size of 1.5 children in the
United States (which would still be larger than the 1.3 child average
in Spain) would benefit the world much more than a similar success in
Bangladesh

--- Overpopulation---
http://dieoff.org/page27.htm

Illegal immigration into the United States is out of control,
particularly across our southern border. Several members of Congress
and Governors have declared states of emergency. The problem is not
merely the number of illegal immigrants. In addition to the hundreds
of thousands of illegal immigrants from Central and South America,
there are several hundreds, perhaps thousands, of illegal aliens from
countries that sponsor terrorism or harbor terrorists entering the
United States each year across our border with Mexico. Thus, it is a
national security issue as well as an immigration issue..... Until the
border is secured and the tide of illegal immigration is stemmed,
proposals to adjust immigration quotas, whether up or down, are doomed
to ineffectiveness.

http://www.weneedafence.com/

Population Control, New World Order Style -Educate Yourself
By Ken Adachi <Edi...@educate-yourself.org>
http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwopopcontrol.shtml

MasterChief

May 17, 2008, 7:47:21 PM5/17/08
The masses are stupid,quoted by Lenin
Only few of us are aware but without any means to change the outcome of the
New World Order designs.

"Raymond" <Bluer...@aol.com> wrote in message

Raymond

May 17, 2008, 10:47:27 PM5/17/08
On May 17, 7:54�pm, Horatio Fudruckerton <nos...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 17 May 2008 16:41:00 -0700 (PDT), Raymond <Bluerhy...@aol.com>
> wrote:
>

> >IS ANYONE OUT THERE LISTENING?
>
> >Population Control
>
> >War is one way to accomplish our politicians immediate goals and at
> >the same time distribute wealth and world assets to the top members of
> >the American
> >community ....and It is working for them..Also,population control
> >makes sense to many, It must be done soon. However, there are other
> >humanitarian ways to do this without the horrors of deliberate war
> >such as in Iraq and Afghanistan.
>
> >SEE Bush method: MOST Americans, including Democrats as well as
> >Republicans, �who have no family member or friend in harms way
> >apparently approve .Otherwise, it could not happen To them war is the
> >health of the state..
>
> You surely don't believe that garbage.

RE comment by the internet nuisance Horatio what's his name.

"You surely don't believe that garbage".

Of course I do. We don't all live in trailer parks and can walk to the
nearest beer carry out. We know that oil is in short supply and soon,
we will need to kill each other to avoid an oil Armageddon. Control
population now, the sensible way. or the hard and bloody way.

> read more �- Hide quoted text -

Neolibertarian

May 18, 2008, 10:13:40 AM5/18/08
In article
Raymond <Bluer...@aol.com> wrote:

> IS ANYONE OUT THERE LISTENING?
>
> Population Control
>
> War is one way to accomplish our politicians immediate goals and at
> the same time distribute wealth and world assets to the top members of
> the American
> community ....and It is working for them..Also,population control
> makes sense to many, It must be done soon. However, there are other
> humanitarian ways to do this without the horrors of deliberate war
> such as in Iraq and Afghanistan.
>
> SEE Bush method: MOST Americans, including Democrats as well as
> Republicans, who have no family member or friend in harms way
> apparently approve .Otherwise, it could not happen To them war is the
> health of the state..
>
> http://www.robert-fisk.com/iraqwarvictims_page1.htm

You're barking up the wrong tree.

--