ATTA ! A MUSLIM? NO WAY!

Rasputin

Aug 31, 2002, 8:12:42 AM8/31/02
At least four months before the FBI says he first arrived in this country,
terrorist ringleader Mohamed Atta was living with (and physically abusing)
an American girlfriend at an apartment they shared across from the Venice
Airport.

According to numerous eyewitnesses, including their next door neighbor and
the apartment manager, Atta lived with a girl named Amanda Keller during
March and early April of 2000, four months before the FBI says he first
entered the U.S.

The two shared an apartment located directly across the street from the
Venice Airport at the Sandpiper Apartments, a drab two-story stucco building
which was the American home of dozens of foreign pilot trainees from Huffman
Aviation and the Florida Flight Training Academy, the two Dutch-owned flight
schools that trained three of the four terrorist pilots.

During her year-long sojourn in Venice Amanda Keller was a willowy 20-year
old bleached-blond cocktail waitress (at a restaurant at the airport, the
44th Aero Squadron), and also, according to observers, an out-call 'lingerie
model' for an escort service called Fantasies & Lace in nearby Sarasota,
where she may have first met Atta, who is known to have frequented
Cheetah's, a nearby strip club.

Another 'disappeared' witness

While Amanda Keller's present whereabouts are a mystery, what is clear is
that the FBI has been inordinately eager to suppress the story of her and
Atta's dalliance. so eager that agents from the Bureau have engaged in a
regular and systematic pattern of intimidation of eyewitnesses to the
affair.

"The question they asked was always the same," says Stephanie Frederickson,
who lived next door to the couple: "You aren't saying anything to anybody,
are you?"

For six months after the Sept 11 attack, Frederickson says she received
weekly visits from agents from the FBI's Sarasota office.

"At first, right after the attack, they told me I must have been mistaken in
my identification. Or they would insinuate that I was lying. Finally they
stopped trying to get me to change my story, and just stopped by once a week
to make sure I hadn't been talking to anyone. Who was I going to tell?"

She shrugs. "Most everyone around here already knew."

"All the news that's ripped from print."

Curiously, Frederickson says that a New York Times reporter to whom she told
the story also accused her of making it up, and urged her to stop talking
about it.

What makes this especially strange is that the N.Y. Times reporter need only
have read early wire service reports in the days after the attack to learn
that the story about Atta's American girlfriend had already been confirmed
by numerous witnesses, even including Amanda Keller herself as well as her
mother and the apartment managers where the duo co-habitated.

"Charles Grapentine, the manager of Sandpiper Apartments on Airport Avenue
in Venice, said he remembers seeing Atta at the complex for about three
weeks in April," read a Sept 15 AP story. " He said Atta was living in the
apartment of Amanda Keller."

"In a telephone interview late Friday, Keller said she met Atta through a
friend and let him stay in the apartment with her and her then-boyfriend,
Garrett Metts, because she felt sorry for him. She said authorities told her
not to say anything at all about Atta," the story continued.

"I can't really discuss anything," she said. "I'm afraid I'll get in
trouble."

"Real Americans won't be silenced."

Now the duo's next-door neighbor, a 50-year old housewife named Stephanie
Frederickson, has stepped forward to testify about the affair, as well as
the FBI harassment that has-so far- been successful in preventing the story
from surfacing.

"Amanda moved in next door first, saying she had come from Orange Park (near
Jacksonville," Frederickson says. "Then one day in the middle of March (of
2000) she brought home Atta.

'I'd like you to meet my friend Mohamed Atta,' she said to me. 'He's from
France.'"

"Later when I saw her alone I asked her if she realized that Mohamed Atta
wasn't really a French name, and he was definitely not French. She looked at
me like I was nuts. I didn't know if she really believed he was French or
not, but it was clear to me that he wasn't."

The relationship was troubled. While Atta's cheesy taste for infidel flesh
is well-known, he apparently balked at sharing it with others.

Blows Against the Empire?

"There were a couple of time he beat her up that I know about," Frederickson
says, "mostly over the slutty way she dressed to go to meet her escort
service clients. Her hair was always done up in a half dozen funky colors
and she always dressed.well, like a hooker."

Frederickson said that Fantasies & Lace would send a car and driver to get
Keller. "And I would hear the driver and Atta arguing out on the balcony.
Atta didn't want her to leave."

"The third time he beat her up she put him out," states Frederickson. "She
threw his two suitcases, and a blue Gold's gym bag which he always carried
around with him, over the balcony railing onto the driveway in front of the
apartments and called a cab to come get him."

Frederickson was glad to see Atta leave. "He was a really nasty guy," she
says. "He had no patience, and seemed mad at the world. One day I remember,
it was raining out, and I left the apartment house at the same time he was
leaving. He didn't have a car then, so I offered him a ride."

"He got furious at me. 'You do not speak to me unless I speak to you first!"
he shouted.

"'Hey bub, you're in America,' I told him.'

"American women are bitches,' he told me. I told him the least he could do
was thank me for offering him a ride."

What was the attraction between Atta and Amanda Keller?

"Atta and his crew were always flush with lots and lots of money," she says.
"These guys were really party animals."

Although they may have been well off, their living accommodations didn't
reflect it.

"I lived next door to Amanda and Atta on the second floor, but then moved
downstairs to my father's apartment to help him, because he had had surgery
and couldn't climb stairs any longer," says Frederickson.

"So Atta's pals took my old apartment. One time I stuck my head in, and
there were at least eight of them living in a small two-bedroom place, with
sleeping bags spread out everywhere."

AnonMoos

Aug 31, 2002, 6:08:40 PM8/31/02
"Rasputin" <a.se...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:<_o2c9.3530$jG2.2...@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>...

> terrorist ringleader Mohamed Atta was living with (and physically
> abusing) an American girlfriend at an apartment they shared across

> from the Venice Airport. "There were a couple of time he beat her

> up that I know about," Frederickson says, "mostly over the slutty
> way she dressed to go to meet her escort service clients. Her hair
> was always done up in a half dozen funky colors and she always

> dressed.well, like a hooker." Frederickson was glad to see Atta

> leave. "He was a really nasty guy," she says. "He had no patience,
> and seemed mad at the world. One day I remember, it was raining
> out, and I left the apartment house at the same time he was leaving.
> He didn't have a car then, so I offered him a ride. He got furious
> at me. `You do not speak to me unless I speak to you first!' he
> shouted. `Hey bub, you're in America,' I told him.' `American
> women are bitches,' he told me. I told him the least he could do
> was thank me for offering him a ride." What was the attraction
> between Atta and Amanda Keller? "Atta and his crew were always
> flush with lots and lots of money," she says. "These guys were
> really party animals."

Sounds like a religiously hypocritical, but typically insecurely
arrogant and domineering, Islamic fanatic to me. Of course, with a
name like "Muhammad", he must of course be a Christian or a Jew, or
perhaps a Buddhist -- yeah, that's the ticket, eh
RasAmigoStriderPutinCabal?

P.S. Do tell me, RasAmigoStriderPutinCabal, do you say things like
"You do not speak to me unless I speak to you, American bitch!" to
most women whom you encounter?

--
SAUDIA OMNIS IN PARTES TRES DIVIDENDA EST! Free Arabia by
splitting the Saudi tyranny into its three natural parts:

%!View this line down to end in PostScript for SuicideBomberNationalFlag
/N/e/w/F/l/a/g{def}def{setlinewidth}g{moveto}g{setrgbcolor}g{closepath}g
549 550 l{rlineto}g{stroke}g 0 0 0 35 -35 60 60 35 -35 71 505 -35 -35 60
-60 -35 -35 141 565 20 136 500 74 0 360 210 500 1 0 0 -260 -150 260 -150
50 650 0 .6 0 500 0 50 400 500 0 50 600 100 0 -100 e N a l e N l e F N l
e e w F fill l arc 1 1 1 w F fill a l e e e l e e e F N showpage

Yas

Aug 31, 2002, 9:49:17 PM8/31/02
If you could add 2+2 you would have realised the point he was trying to make
was that Mr Atta's actions had nothing to do with islam... anymore then
Hitler or Ted Bundy's actions had to do with Christinaity.

So its very wrong to even think about blaming islam.

"AnonMoos" <anon...@io.com> wrote in message

Tilly

Aug 31, 2002, 10:08:08 PM8/31/02
Yas wrote:
> If you could add 2+2 you would have realised the point he was trying
> to make was that Mr Atta's actions had nothing to do with islam...
> anymore then Hitler or Ted Bundy's actions had to do with
> Christinaity.
>
> So its very wrong to even think about blaming islam.

So we are always being told,but I suggest you read the sermons of many
Mullahs ,deliverd at prayers which exhort Muskims to violence.This is
commonplace in Egypt,Saudi Arabia,The Palestinian territories,Pakistan
etc....Until Muslin clerics stop this it is hard to take you seriously.
There are very few clerics in other religions who do the same & they are
swiftly condemned when they do.

Tilly

climbaboard@remove_me.hotmail.com

Paul

Aug 31, 2002, 10:14:32 PM8/31/02

"Yas" <sp...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message

> If you could add 2+2 you would have realised the point he was trying to
make
> was that Mr Atta's actions had nothing to do with islam... anymore then
> Hitler or Ted Bundy's actions had to do with Christinaity.
>
> So its very wrong to even think about blaming islam.

What nonsense... Islam provided all the ideological justification for the
attack.. Osama the writer of the fatwas that justifies such things, is
revered in much of the middle east..

To try and claim the two have no relationship is absolutely false..

Ted Bundy was not known to be religious at all.. Hitler was raised Catholic
and dumped it.. In neither case did the Christian world say that what they
did was right... In fact Bundy was executed and Hitler was fought, defeated
and killed, by America, Britain and Russia...

When the Muslim world starts killing their extremists in droves you might
have something resembling a point. At the moment they are supporting them.

who

Aug 31, 2002, 10:17:45 PM8/31/02
Yea right.I have a bridge in brooklyn to, its mine really, want to buy it cheap.

Allen Crawford

Aug 31, 2002, 10:30:25 PM8/31/02

"Yas" <sp...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> If you could add 2+2 you would have realised the point he was trying to
make
> was that Mr Atta's actions had nothing to do with islam... anymore then
> Hitler or Ted Bundy's actions had to do with Christinaity.
>
> So its very wrong to even think about blaming islam.

Let me see: hmmmm now I believe that Mr Atta was Islamic correct?

I do not recall Mr Hitler or Bundy espousing christianity though....hmmm I
may be wrong on that one.

Mr Atta's actions could be percieved somehow that he was inspired by islamic
influences because "kill" Kill Kill
is fairly evident in the book of Islamic choice.

Hitler and Bundy had different schools of thought that surely contradict
biblical teachings.

So why would it be very wrong to even think of blaming Islam? Oh I know, it
is a religion of peace. Isn't it?

Tilly

Aug 31, 2002, 10:36:45 PM8/31/02

On August 24, 2001, the Mufti of Jerusalem, Sheikh Ekrima Sabri, said
the
following in his Friday sermon in the al-Aqsa mosque, on the Temple
Mount:
"Our God, in you we trust... There is no strength but in Allah... God,

destroy the occupation and its helpers and agents. Destroy the U.S. and
its
helpers and its agents. God, destroy Britain and its helpers and its
agents.
God, prepare those who will unite the Muslims and march in the steps of
Saladin. God, we ask you for forgiveness, forgiveness before death, and
mercy
and forgiveness after death. God, grant victory to Islam and the
Muslims."

Enough said?

Tilly

--
climbaboard@remove_me.hotmail.com

AnonMoos

Sep 1, 2002, 2:27:12 AM9/1/02
"Yas" <sp...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message news:<un2sh3j...@corp.supernews.com>...

Some people might have been trying to make that point if they had
posted the message above, but it's certainly not what RasAmigoStrider-
PutinCabal had in mind when he posted the message -- this
RasAmigoStriderPutinCabal character thinks that the mysterious "4000
Jews" were actually responsible for 9/11 (or something like that -- I
can't be bothered to keep up with all the details of the ever-shifting
wacko conspiracy theories).

Rasputin

Sep 1, 2002, 7:17:16 AM9/1/02

AnonMoos <anon...@io.com> wrote in message

And how do you know what the killer's name was? From Mossad supplied data I
suppose!

Rasputin

Sep 1, 2002, 7:19:05 AM9/1/02

Yas <sp...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> If you could add 2+2 you would have realised the point he was trying to
make
> was that Mr Atta's actions had nothing to do with islam... anymore then
> Hitler or Ted Bundy's actions had to do with Christinaity.
>
> So its very wrong to even think about blaming islam.

Unless you wish to blame Christianity as a whole for Jimmy Jones's murder of
nearly 1,000 Christians in Jonestown!

Rasputin

Sep 1, 2002, 7:22:37 AM9/1/02

Paul <t_te...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Yas" <sp...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> > If you could add 2+2 you would have realised the point he was trying to
> make
> > was that Mr Atta's actions had nothing to do with islam... anymore then
> > Hitler or Ted Bundy's actions had to do with Christinaity.
> >
> > So its very wrong to even think about blaming islam.
> >

> What nonsense... Islam provided all the ideological justification for the
> attack.. Osama the writer of the fatwas that justifies such things, is
> revered in much of the middle east..
>
> To try and claim the two have no relationship is absolutely false..
>
> Ted Bundy was not known to be religious at all.. Hitler was raised
Catholic
> and dumped it.. In neither case did the Christian world say that what
they
> did was right... In fact Bundy was executed and Hitler was fought,
defeated
> and killed, by America, Britain and Russia...

How about Jimmy Jones of Jonestown massacre? Islam and muslims have never
said that murder of innocents of any kind is right. It is only Talmud that
encourages killings of goyim!

> When the Muslim world starts killing their extremists in droves you might
> have something resembling a point. At the moment they are supporting
them.

When are Jews going to start killing Kahane idiots in droves?

Rasputin

Sep 1, 2002, 7:26:20 AM9/1/02

Allen Crawford <acraw...@hot.rr.com@hot.rr.com> wrote in message

> "Yas" <sp...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> > If you could add 2+2 you would have realised the point he was trying to
> make
> > was that Mr Atta's actions had nothing to do with islam... anymore then
> > Hitler or Ted Bundy's actions had to do with Christinaity.
> >
> > So its very wrong to even think about blaming islam.
> >
> Let me see: hmmmm now I believe that Mr Atta was Islamic correct?
>
> I do not recall Mr Hitler or Bundy espousing christianity though....hmmm I
> may be wrong on that one.

Both were as Christian as Atta was a muslim!

> Mr Atta's actions could be percieved somehow that he was inspired by
islamic
> influences because "kill" Kill Kill
> is fairly evident in the book of Islamic choice.

Evidence? No such inspiration is provided by the Holy Quran!

> Hitler and Bundy had different schools of thought that surely contradict
> biblical teachings.
>
> So why would it be very wrong to even think of blaming Islam? Oh I know,
it
> is a religion of peace. Isn't it?

It certainly is! And Christianity professes to be one, the only problem is
that every war known to man has been started by Christians!

Rasputin

Sep 1, 2002, 7:28:04 AM9/1/02

Tilly <climbaboard@remove_me.hotmail.com> wrote in message

Are you suggesting that he should have said a a Kahane prayer, for the
destruction of Palestine?

Rasputin

Sep 1, 2002, 7:30:35 AM9/1/02

Nobody in the world can keep up with the Israelis in the number of people
tortured, beaten, murdered, and starved to death. That is a matter of
record!

Paul

Sep 1, 2002, 8:15:33 AM9/1/02

> Paul <t_te...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Yas" <sp...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> > > If you could add 2+2 you would have realised the point he was trying
> > make
> > > was that Mr Atta's actions had nothing to do with islam... anymore
then
> > > Hitler or Ted Bundy's actions had to do with Christinaity.
> > >
> > > So its very wrong to even think about blaming islam.
> > >

> > What nonsense... Islam provided all the ideological justification for
the
> > attack.. Osama the writer of the fatwas that justifies such things, is
> > revered in much of the middle east..
> >
> > To try and claim the two have no relationship is absolutely false..
> >
> > Ted Bundy was not known to be religious at all.. Hitler was raised
> Catholic
> > and dumped it.. In neither case did the Christian world say that what
> they
> > did was right... In fact Bundy was executed and Hitler was fought,
> defeated
> > and killed, by America, Britain and Russia...
>
> How about Jimmy Jones of Jonestown massacre?

He was a complete nut.. The reason he did the massacre, was that he was
under investigation. Yet again, your assertion is nonsense because he was
on track to being shut down...

Koresh is a similar case..

They were in neither case rewarded for their psychosis, unlike certain
countries who pay people thousands of dollars to massacre innocent people..

Islam and muslims have never
> said that murder of innocents of any kind is right. It is only Talmud that
> encourages killings of goyim!

"kill them wherever you find them"...

Also actions speak louder than words. In addition to 9-11 we have continued
terrorist attempts in Europe... And, muslims are on one side of the
conflict in approx 80% of current world conflicts..

The Jews are involved in err 1..... Nor do we have Jews in Europe trying to
highjack airliners...

Your lies cannot help you.. The obvious threat to freedom is muslims..

> > When the Muslim world starts killing their extremists in droves you
might
> > have something resembling a point. At the moment they are supporting
> them.
>
> When are Jews going to start killing Kahane idiots in droves?

Don't know.. They aren't diving planes into office buildings either...

Tilly

Sep 1, 2002, 9:23:42 AM9/1/02

Should these Mullahs be exhorting their flock to annhilate Israel and now
the US & Britain. This is not an isolated case.It is happening daily
throughout the Arab world.I read their papers & the transcripts of their
sermons.

Tilly
climbaboard@remove_me.hotmail.com

Tilly

Sep 1, 2002, 9:24:54 AM9/1/02
What a load of bloody bullshit.
A matter of record? Prove it.( if it's a matter of record you *have* the
proof othere wise you are lying.)

tilly

--
climbaboard@remove_me.hotmail.com

Yas

Sep 1, 2002, 10:12:20 AM9/1/02
I have read through the posts here and boy there are some real anti-islamist
people in this newsgroup.
Don't you see you are no different from your grandparents when they were
brain washed to hate communism, now its your turn and the chosen target is
islam.

I would suggest you learn a little about islam first before you start
condeming it. You're right though that islam is a threat, not to freedom
though but to the current world order. Look around you, there is nothing
left that stands to challenge to oppression of the weak, exploitation of the
poor. I mean look around America can you even see one corridor of power and
influence where the zionist jews don't have a strong hold?? When are the
Americans going to wake up and realise that the zionist jews have high
jacked their country!!!

As for Mr Atta, how can you say he was a devout muslim but Ted Bundy was not
a devout chritian? What about that Micheal Wako guy who thought he was jesus
reborn?

The fact is that Mr Atta was born into islam but he didn't follow its
teachings? The bottom line is as far as I know he was'nt a practising
muslim. But if you still choose to blame islam, then I blame christinaity
for world war 1 and 2, and slavery of Africa.
I don't really as I know very well that these actions are not really the
teachings of Jesus.

Paul

Sep 1, 2002, 10:19:07 AM9/1/02

> I have read through the posts here and boy there are some real
anti-islamist
> people in this newsgroup.
> Don't you see you are no different from your grandparents when they were
> brain washed to hate communism, now its your turn and the chosen target is
> islam.
>
> I would suggest you learn a little about islam first before you start
> condeming it. You're right though that islam is a threat, not to freedom
> though but to the current world order. Look around you, there is nothing
> left that stands to challenge to oppression of the weak, exploitation of
the
> poor. I mean look around America can you even see one corridor of power
and
> influence where the zionist jews don't have a strong hold?? When are the
> Americans going to wake up and realise that the zionist jews have high
> jacked their country!!!

There went your cred... As if you had any...

Allen Crawford

Sep 1, 2002, 10:40:28 AM9/1/02

> That is correct! and we will bring peace to this planet once again! So
Christians started every war known to man? How clever that you failed to
mention that they always finish the ones they started as we will finish this
one too! And I certainly hope your immigration papers are in order because
you rasputin, would be among the first to have your arse defuckindeported
back to sandniggerville!

who

Sep 1, 2002, 11:13:18 AM9/1/02

Allen Crawford wrote:

If the I.N.S. was in any way competent the jerk would never have been let in the
country in the first place.

Rasputin

Sep 1, 2002, 1:47:47 PM9/1/02

"Paul" <t_te...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Yas" <sp...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> > If you could add 2+2 you would have realised the point he was trying to
> make
> > was that Mr Atta's actions had nothing to do with islam... anymore then
> > Hitler or Ted Bundy's actions had to do with Christinaity.
> >
> > So its very wrong to even think about blaming islam.
> >

> What nonsense... Islam provided all the ideological justification for the
> attack.. Osama the writer of the fatwas that justifies such things, is
> revered in much of the middle east..
>
> To try and claim the two have no relationship is absolutely false..
>
> Ted Bundy was not known to be religious at all.. Hitler was raised
Catholic
> and dumped it.. In neither case did the Christian world say that what
they
> did was right... In fact Bundy was executed and Hitler was fought,
defeated

How about Jimmy Jones, who murdered almost 1,000 Christians in an afternoon?
Was he a good Christian, inspired by Christian doctrine?

Rasputin

Sep 1, 2002, 1:53:16 PM9/1/02

" > He was a complete nut.. The reason he did the massacre, was that he was
> under investigation. Yet again, your assertion is nonsense because he was
> on track to being shut down...

Tell me all about it! Did they search all the Christians wherever they saw
them after this massacre?

> Koresh is a similar case..

And so is Atta!

> They were in neither case rewarded for their psychosis, unlike certain
> countries who pay people thousands of dollars to massacre innocent
people..

I do not know of such a country! Saddam is as much of a demon in the muslim
world as he is here.

> Islam and muslims have never
> > said that murder of innocents of any kind is right. It is only Talmud
that
> > encourages killings of goyim!
> > >

> "kill them wherever you find them"...

Referring to the war in the 7th century and the crusaders!

> Also actions speak louder than words. In addition to 9-11 we have
continued
> terrorist attempts in Europe... And, muslims are on one side of the
> conflict in approx 80% of current world conflicts..
>
> The Jews are involved in err 1..... Nor do we have Jews in Europe trying
> highjack airliners...
>
> Your lies cannot help you.. The obvious threat to freedom is muslims..

I have not seen one single case of a muslim threatening our freedom. I can
name thousands of cases where Christians have threatened our freedom.

> > > When the Muslim world starts killing their extremists in droves you
> might
> > > have something resembling a point. At the moment they are supporting
> > them.
> >
> > When are Jews going to start killing Kahane idiots in droves?
>
> Don't know.. They aren't diving planes into office buildings either...

They do not have to. They are slaughtering Palestinian children at will!

Rasputin

Sep 1, 2002, 1:55:13 PM9/1/02

"Tilly" <climbaboard@remove_me.hotmail.com> wrote in message

Open your eyes and see who is killing whom in Middle East! Anyone is free
to attend any mosque sermon any time!

Rasputin

Sep 1, 2002, 1:56:06 PM9/1/02

"Allen Crawford" <acraw...@hot.rr.com@hot.rr.com> wrote in message

Suck my cock, moron!

Rasputin

Sep 1, 2002, 1:59:13 PM9/1/02

"Tilly" <climbaboard@remove_me.hotmail.com> wrote in message
You must be blind! Hardly a day passes without Israeli Defecation
Force murdering a dozen Palestinians!

Rasputin

Sep 1, 2002, 2:01:35 PM9/1/02

"Paul" <t_te...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Seems to me that all your "creds" belong in the dustbin!

Rasputin

Sep 1, 2002, 1:57:22 PM9/1/02

"who" <w...@arrdvark.com> wrote in message

Anmd you can suck it too, moron. Make you sure you wash your filthy trap
before you kiss my arse!

Paul

Sep 1, 2002, 2:07:06 PM9/1/02

> " > He was a complete nut.. The reason he did the massacre, was that he
was
> > under investigation. Yet again, your assertion is nonsense because he
was
> > on track to being shut down...
>
> Tell me all about it! Did they search all the Christians wherever they saw
> them after this massacre?

It was his own cult.. And, this cult wasn't a worldwide conspiracy being
sheltered by muslims within the US.... It wasn't even *in* the US...

You bastards are getting searched because you *need to be*... Richard Reid
is a case in point.. Shoebombing muslim fuckwit... This latest islamonazi
trying to get a gun onto a plane in Sweden is another.

I don't think they are searching you lot enough. They should raid all the
mosques and check your financial transactions as well...

> > Koresh is a similar case..
>
> And so is Atta!

Koresh was not a worldwide conspiracy.. Nor were other xtians giving him
shelter and concealing his acts...

Muslims otoh preach hate against non-muslims and the west in their mosques.
They allow terrorists to hide among them. They are disloyal...

> > They were in neither case rewarded for their psychosis, unlike certain
> > countries who pay people thousands of dollars to massacre innocent
> people..
>
> I do not know of such a country! Saddam is as much of a demon in the
muslim
> world as he is here.

You are a liar again.. That money also comes from Saudis and indeed
"charity" organisations operated in the US and Europe by muslims...

> > Islam and muslims have never
> > > said that murder of innocents of any kind is right. It is only Talmud
> that
> > > encourages killings of goyim!
> > > >

> > "kill them wherever you find them"...
>
> Referring to the war in the 7th century and the crusaders!

Nope.. Used today to justify your terrorist atrocities from the ME to
Europe and the US...

> > Also actions speak louder than words. In addition to 9-11 we have
> continued
> > terrorist attempts in Europe... And, muslims are on one side of the
> > conflict in approx 80% of current world conflicts..
> >
> > The Jews are involved in err 1..... Nor do we have Jews in Europe
trying
> > highjack airliners...
> >
> > Your lies cannot help you.. The obvious threat to freedom is muslims..
>
> I have not seen one single case of a muslim threatening our freedom. I can
> name thousands of cases where Christians have threatened our freedom.

Bullshit.. You lie... I can find you at least 50 posts from muslims in
this very newsgroup that prove otherwise.

> > might
> > > them.
> > >
> > > When are Jews going to start killing Kahane idiots in droves?
> >
> > Don't know.. They aren't diving planes into office buildings either...
>
> They do not have to. They are slaughtering Palestinian children at will!

Proof you're a muslim fuckwit. Typically no mention of pale suicide bombers
in your condemnation.

Paul

Sep 1, 2002, 2:09:49 PM9/1/02

"Rasputin" <a.se...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

Yes, and we are free to pass laws to deport hate mongering muslims from the
west. We are also free to ban hate mongering muslims from immigrating or
even visiting.

And as is already happening, we are free to have our security services pay
special attention to the traitors in our midst.

Paul

Sep 1, 2002, 2:14:24 PM9/1/02

"Rasputin" <a.se...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

No one would touch that... Except for you mum and sister of course..

who

Sep 1, 2002, 3:22:04 PM9/1/02

Paul wrote:

>>> And only when his goat has a headache.

AnonMoos

Sep 1, 2002, 7:52:22 PM9/1/02
"Rasputin" <a.se...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:<vTmc9.4910$jG2.3...@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>...

>>> If you could add 2+2 you would have realised the point he was
>>> trying to make was that Mr Atta's actions had nothing to do with
>>> islam... anymore then Hitler or Ted Bundy's actions had to do with
>>> Christinaity. So its very wrong to even think about blaming
>>> islam.

>> Some people might have been trying to make that point if they had

>> posted the message above, but it's certainly not what RasAmigo-
>> StriderPutinCabal had in mind when he posted the message -- this

>> RasAmigoStriderPutinCabal character thinks that the mysterious
>> "4000 Jews" were actually responsible for 9/11 (or something like
>> that -- I can't be bothered to keep up with all the details of the
>> ever-shifting wacko conspiracy theories).

> Nobody in the world can keep up with the Israelis in the number of
> people tortured, beaten, murdered, and starved to death. That is a
> matter of record!

But RasAmigoStriderPutinCabal, you never did tell us whether or not

you say things like "You do not speak to me unless I speak to you,

American bitch!" to most women whom you encounter. I'm curious to
know whether you do or you don't!

--
SAUDIA OMNIS IN PARTES TRES DIVIDENDA EST! Free Arabia by
splitting the Saudi tyranny into its three natural parts:
Hejaz-alHarameyn, Nejd-Wahhabistan, and Gulf-Petrolia.
Murderers are not Martyrs!

%!View this line down to end in PostScript for SuicideBomberNationalFlag

Allen Crawford

Sep 1, 2002, 7:52:51 PM9/1/02

"Rasputin" <a.se...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

Is that all you have to offer pencil dick? No wonder your
wife prefers the company of well hung Kafirs!**LOL**

ibr...@c4.org

Sep 1, 2002, 8:22:50 PM9/1/02
"Tilly" <climbaboard@remove_me.hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<eEec9.1939$Y3.2...@news.xtra.co.nz>...

> Yas wrote:
> > If you could add 2+2 you would have realised the point he was trying
> > to make was that Mr Atta's actions had nothing to do with islam...
> > anymore then Hitler or Ted Bundy's actions had to do with
> > Christinaity.
> >
> > So its very wrong to even think about blaming islam.
>
> So we are always being told,but I suggest you read the sermons of many
> Mullahs ,deliverd at prayers which exhort Muskims to violence.This is
> commonplace in Egypt,Saudi Arabia,The Palestinian territories,Pakistan

Khutbahs (sermons) often deal with the current events of the Muslims.
One of the most dominant issue for Muslims worldwide has been the
continued oppression of Muslims in Palestine. Which nation-state on
this planet is doing anything to stop the injustices comitted by the
Zionist Yahodis?

> etc....Until Muslin clerics stop this it is hard to take you seriously.

Until there is justice in Palestine it is hard to imagine anything but
what you currently see. Don't like it? Kick the Zionist into line - or
at least stop funding and protecting them while they commit
state-terrorism and oppression and we'll correct their injustices
ourselves.

--
'..And Allah is with as-Sabirun (the patient).'

William S. Hubbard

Sep 1, 2002, 8:30:02 PM9/1/02
No he was a Laplander, stole santa's rheindeer and flew them int the
Pentagon and WTC!

"AnonMoos" <anon...@io.com> wrote in message
> "Rasputin" <a.se...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
>
> > terrorist ringleader Mohamed Atta was living with (and physically
> > abusing) an American girlfriend at an apartment they shared across
> > from the Venice Airport. "There were a couple of time he beat her
> > up that I know about," Frederickson says, "mostly over the slutty
> > way she dressed to go to meet her escort service clients. Her hair
> > was always done up in a half dozen funky colors and she always
> > dressed.well, like a hooker." Frederickson was glad to see Atta
> > leave. "He was a really nasty guy," she says. "He had no patience,
> > and seemed mad at the world. One day I remember, it was raining
> > out, and I left the apartment house at the same time he was leaving.
> > He didn't have a car then, so I offered him a ride. He got furious
> > at me. `You do not speak to me unless I speak to you first!' he
> > shouted. `Hey bub, you're in America,' I told him.' `American
> > women are bitches,' he told me. I told him the least he could do
> > was thank me for offering him a ride." What was the attraction
> > between Atta and Amanda Keller? "Atta and his crew were always
> > flush with lots and lots of money," she says. "These guys were
> > really party animals."
>
> Sounds like a religiously hypocritical, but typically insecurely
> arrogant and domineering, Islamic fanatic to me. Of course, with a
> name like "Muhammad", he must of course be a Christian or a Jew, or
> perhaps a Buddhist -- yeah, that's the ticket, eh
> RasAmigoStriderPutinCabal?
>
> P.S. Do tell me, RasAmigoStriderPutinCabal, do you say things like

> "You do not speak to me unless I speak to you, American bitch!" to
> most women whom you encounter?

Denver Business

Sep 1, 2002, 9:11:17 PM9/1/02
It won't happen! "IF" the Palestinian issue was solved to the delight of
Islam, they would immediately turn their attention to other political
exploits.

I once supported the Palestinian cause, but Osama educated me that Islamic
peoples (especially the Palestinians) are not capable of civilization. I
now believe that Israel has a perfect right to drive all Palestinians out
and believe they should take large pieces of land for every
suicide-murderers bombing in direct proportion to how many innocent people
are killed by these barbarians.

Go away.

<ibr...@c4.org> wrote in message

Tilly

Sep 1, 2002, 9:24:31 PM9/1/02

He is a Muslim.

Tilly

--
climbaboard@remove_me.hotmail.com

Tilly

Sep 1, 2002, 9:30:51 PM9/1/02
Rasputin wrote:
> "Paul" <t_te...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Yas" <sp...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
>>> If you could add 2+2 you would have realised the point he was
>>> trying to make was that Mr Atta's actions had nothing to do with
>>> islam... anymore then Hitler or Ted Bundy's actions had to do with
>>> Christinaity.
>>>
>>> So its very wrong to even think about blaming islam.
>>>

>> What nonsense... Islam provided all the ideological justification
>> for the attack.. Osama the writer of the fatwas that justifies such
>> things, is revered in much of the middle east..
>>
>> To try and claim the two have no relationship is absolutely false..
>>
>> Ted Bundy was not known to be religious at all.. Hitler was raised
>> Catholic and dumped it.. In neither case did the Christian world
>> say that what
> they
>> did was right... In fact Bundy was executed and Hitler was fought,
>> defeated
>
> How about Jimmy Jones, who murdered almost 1,000 Christians in an
> afternoon? Was he a good Christian, inspired by Christian doctrine?
>> and killed, by America, Britain and Russia...

So what.?Christians *never* condoned his behaviour.Quite the opposite.
Compare that to the Mullahs who actively encourage murder & terrorism & call
murderers 'martyrs'.

>> When the Muslim world starts killing their extremists in droves you
>> might have something resembling a point. At the moment they are
>> supporting
> them.

Exactly. If Muslims started treating extremists as outcasts who shame Islam
it would be a good start,instead of turning them into heroes .Instead Islams
glorifies them.

Tilly

--
climbaboard@remove_me.hotmail.com

who

Sep 1, 2002, 9:39:51 PM9/1/02

"ibr...@c4.org" wrote:

Total and complete crap,untill pals decide to join the human race,this will go on. The P.A. s stated goal is
the total destruction of Israel very inconsiderate of the Jews to object.

Tilly

Sep 1, 2002, 9:42:34 PM9/1/02

-A day doesn't pass in Israel without an attempted terrorist
attack.Attempted terrorist attacks by Islamists are being thwarted elsewhere
on a regular basis.
It's time Palestinians & Muslims started taking responsibility for the
actions of their brothers.Instead they constantly whine & say it's someone
elses fault.
They are nurturing a culture of violence and hatred amongst their chidren
which could linger for generations & glorifying it.
The Palestinians seem to be too thick to work out that peaceful resistance
would get them everywhere & violence gets them nowhere.If they want to stop
Palestinians getting killed stop the terror.It's as simple as that.If they
keep it up the IDF has no other choice but to respond.

Tilly
climbaboard@remove_me.hotmail.com

The Holy Kafir

Sep 1, 2002, 10:10:50 PM9/1/02

<ibr...@c4.org> wrote in message
> [...]

Justice you say? What about the oppression of all the people in your muslim
countries? Let me guess, you'll blame that on Jews and kafirs too, I bet.

Tilly

Sep 1, 2002, 10:45:31 PM9/1/02

--Of course they will. They simply will not confront their failings and
accept responsibility for them.

Tilly
climbaboard@remove_me.hotmail.com

Rasputin

Sep 1, 2002, 11:23:49 PM9/1/02

Denver Business <loan...@4dv.net> wrote in message

> It won't happen! "IF" the Palestinian issue was solved to the delight of
> Islam, they would immediately turn their attention to other political
> exploits.
>
> I once supported the Palestinian cause, but Osama educated me that Islamic
> peoples (especially the Palestinians) are not capable of civilization.

And what lesson did you learn from Jimmy Jones of Jonestown fame?

> now believe that Israel has a perfect right to drive all Palestinians out
> and believe they should take large pieces of land for every
> suicide-murderers bombing in direct proportion to how many innocent people
> are killed by these barbarians.

Go ahead, make my day!

Rasputin

Sep 1, 2002, 11:25:07 PM9/1/02

who <w...@arrdvark.com> wrote in message

Very reasonable request on the part of palestinians, two million of whom
have been slaughtered by the Zionist scum!

Rasputin

Sep 1, 2002, 11:27:38 PM9/1/02

The Holy Kafir <iam969...@REMOVEhotmail.com> wrote in message

"Muslim countries" like: Chile, Haiti, Colombia, Argentina, Panama,
Dominica, Paraguay, mexico, Honduras,

Rasputin

Sep 1, 2002, 11:30:35 PM9/1/02

> "Rasputin" <a.se...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> Islam and muslims have never
> > said that murder of innocents of any kind is right. It is only Talmud
that
> > encourages killings of goyim!
> > >

> "kill them wherever you find them"...
>
> Also actions speak louder than words. In addition to 9-11 we have
continued
> terrorist attempts in Europe... And, muslims are on one side of the
> conflict in approx 80% of current world conflicts..
>
> The Jews are involved in err 1..... Nor do we have Jews in Europe trying
> highjack airliners...
>
> Your lies cannot help you.. The obvious threat to freedom is muslims..
>
> > > When the Muslim world starts killing their extremists in droves you
> might
> > > have something resembling a point. At the moment they are supporting
> > them.
> >
> > When are Jews going to start killing Kahane idiots in droves?
>
> Don't know.. They aren't diving planes into office buildings either...

JEWS HAVE MURDERED FAR MORE PALESTINIANS, THAN HITLER HAD MURDERED JEWS!

Norma Blankenfeld

Sep 1, 2002, 11:35:46 PM9/1/02
Amigo, some friendly advice--takin' your drugs and booze again, I see.

"Rasputin" <a.se...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

who

Sep 1, 2002, 11:34:25 PM9/1/02

Rasputin wrote:

What are their names oh long nosed one.

Rasputin

Sep 1, 2002, 11:37:00 PM9/1/02

> "Rasputin" <a.se...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> >
> > " > He was a complete nut.. The reason he did the massacre, was that he
> was
> > > under investigation. Yet again, your assertion is nonsense because he
> was
> > > on track to being shut down...
> >
> > Tell me all about it! Did they search all the Christians wherever they
saw
> > them after this massacre?
>
> It was his own cult.. And, this cult wasn't a worldwide conspiracy being
> sheltered by muslims within the US.... It wasn't even *in* the US...

IT MUST HAVE BEEN OK THEN!

> You bastards are getting searched because you *need to be*... Richard
Reid
> is a case in point.. Shoebombing muslim fuckwit... This latest
islamonazi
> trying to get a gun onto a plane in Sweden is another.

BULLSHIT!

> I don't think they are searching you lot enough. They should raid all the
> mosques and check your financial transactions as well..

BE MY GUEST, ANY TIME!.

> > > Koresh is a similar case..
> >
> > And so is Atta!
>
> Koresh was not a worldwide conspiracy.. Nor were other xtians giving him
> shelter and concealing his acts...

REALLY? IT MUST BE OK THEN!

> Muslims otoh preach hate against non-muslims and the west in their
mosques.
> They allow terrorists to hide among them. They are disloyal...

AND WHERE DID YOU GET THAT IDEA, CREEPO? FROM YOUR FRIENDLY RABBI?

> > > They were in neither case rewarded for their psychosis, unlike certain
> > > countries who pay people thousands of dollars to massacre innocent
> > people..
> >
> > I do not know of such a country! Saddam is as much of a demon in the
> muslim
> > world as he is here.
>
> You are a liar again.. That money also comes from Saudis and indeed
> "charity" organisations operated in the US and Europe by muslims..

HOW CAN YOU PAY SOMEONE WHO IS DEAD? HIS CHILDREN HAVE A RIGHT TO LIVE AND
EAT!.

> > > Islam and muslims have never
Talmud
> > that
> > > > >

> > > "kill them wherever you find them"...
> >
> > Referring to the war in the 7th century and the crusaders!
>
> Nope.. Used today to justify your terrorist atrocities from the ME to
> Europe and the US...

YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT!

> > > Also actions speak louder than words. In addition to 9-11 we have
> > continued
> > > terrorist attempts in Europe... And, muslims are on one side of the
> > > conflict in approx 80% of current world conflicts..
> > >
> > > The Jews are involved in err 1..... Nor do we have Jews in Europe
> trying
> > > highjack airliners...
> > >
> > > Your lies cannot help you.. The obvious threat to freedom is
muslims..

> > I have not seen one single case of a muslim threatening our freedom. I
can
> > name thousands of cases where Christians have threatened our freedom.
>
> Bullshit.. You lie... I can find you at least 50 posts from muslims in
> this very newsgroup that prove otherwise.

HOW CAN POSTS THREATEN YOUR FREEDOM, MORON?

> > > might
> supporting

> > > Don't know.. They aren't diving planes into office buildings
either...

> > They do not have to. They are slaughtering Palestinian children at will!
>
> Proof you're a muslim fuckwit. Typically no mention of pale suicide
bombers
> in your condemnation.

I DO NOT CONDEMN THEM, IT IS THEIR CHOICE HOW THEY CHOOSE TO DIE, NOT MINE!

Rasputin

Sep 1, 2002, 11:37:59 PM9/1/02
ALLAHU AKBAR!

Rasputin

Sep 1, 2002, 11:39:11 PM9/1/02

Tilly <climbaboard@remove_me.hotmail.com> wrote in message
AND WHICH MUSLIMS HAVE "CONDONED" THE WTC. FUCKWIT?

Tilly

Sep 1, 2002, 11:45:41 PM9/1/02

I suggest you read the Arab newspapers. Try Suadi & Egyptian first.

Tilly--
climbaboard@remove_me.hotmail.com

Denver Business

Sep 2, 2002, 12:08:55 AM9/2/02
I learned from Jim Jones that FREAKS are alive and well in this world no
matter what culture they come from, and that people like you are gullible
followers of BAD people, and BAD MIS-GUIDED religions, and that they LIKE
YOU, can by swayed by gifts of paradise.

Hell dude... I can be your God. All I have to do is invent a new religion
and promise you a load of shit; whatever your weak, un-questioning mind
wants. You'd follow. Especially if I threaten to kill you or your family
if you didn't. Listen up shit head! You'd follow my new religion
especially if I proved I would kill, torture and maim non-followers and
publicized the event. You weak piece of diarrhea!

Eddie

Sep 2, 2002, 12:12:19 AM9/2/02
<ibr...@c4.org> wrote in message
> [...]

Kick the Muslim who wages war against people and cultures all over the
world.
If "peaceful Islam" were true, then Muslims would be living peacefully with
non-Muslims elsewhere - but that ain't the case ibrahim.

Note that...

o Muslims kill Hindus in India. www.hinduunity.com
o Muslims kill Christians in Pakistan, Indonesia, Philippines, Egypt
(Coptics).
o Muslims kill ethnic Chinese in Indonesia.
o Muslims kill 240+ innocent Africans when two US Embassies in Africa (Kenya
and Tanzania) were bombed.
o Muslim War Criminal Saddam Hussein killed thousands of Kurds in Halabja,
Iraq with POISON GAS.
o Muslims enslave Christians and other non-Muslims in Sudan and Mauritania.
o Muslims destroy two 1,500 year old Buddhist statues in the former
Talibanistan.

The fact is that the Israelis are in the Middle East. The Middle East will
NEVER BE all Arab Muslim.

9/11

The Holy Kafir

Sep 2, 2002, 12:21:06 AM9/2/02

"Rasputin" <a.se...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

Yep, just the sort of answer one expected, EQUIVOCATION! The default
islamist response.

The Holy Kafir

Sep 2, 2002, 12:21:48 AM9/2/02

"Rasputin" <a.se...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

You have a very loose definition of murder and have trouble counting.

The Holy Kafir

Sep 2, 2002, 12:22:49 AM9/2/02

> ALLAHU AKBAR!

Translation: A non-existant entity is great!

Allen Crawford

Sep 2, 2002, 12:27:25 AM9/2/02

"Rasputin" <a.se...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
Wow! I did not know there were that many palestinians in recent history! Go
Israel!

Allen Crawford

Sep 2, 2002, 12:33:54 AM9/2/02

> You just stated in a subsequent post that Hitler killed fewer jews than
israelis killed palis!..You are about 4 million light Raspukin!

Seven of Nine

Sep 2, 2002, 1:01:45 AM9/2/02
In article
<vXAc9.46862$Ke2.3...@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
"Rasputin" <a.se...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> JEWS HAVE MURDERED FAR MORE PALESTINIANS, THAN HITLER HAD MURDERED JEWS!

Another empty and fallacious claim--- but certainly representative of
the deceiptful habits of your apparent sub-species.
--
__________________________
Pleasure is irrelevant

Paul

Sep 2, 2002, 2:56:19 AM9/2/02

"Rasputin" <a.se...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

Nice arguments you've made. Not...

Paul

Sep 2, 2002, 3:12:38 AM9/2/02

"Rasputin" <a.se...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

I posted the entire article in a different thread.. We actually had
numerous such events in the UK... Until, they started to worry about a
public backlash against them...

Excerpt

"telegraph.co.uk By Stewart Payne
A SCHOOL librarian who witnessed Muslim pupils in their classroom
celebrating the terrorist atrocities in America said she believes that
fundamentalists peddling an extreme form of Islam are deliberately targeting
Asian children in Britain. The librarian said the 15-year-old pupils cheered
and chanted anti-American slogans when one of their classmates walked into
the room during registration, punching the air and shouting about the
attacks. "I was sickened," she said. "I thought, 'Dear God, how can they
behave like this?'." "

pen...@earthlink.net

Sep 2, 2002, 10:56:52 AM9/2/02
<snip>

>>> Exactly. If Muslims started treating extremists as outcasts who
>>> shame Islam it would be a good start,instead of turning them into
>>> heroes .Instead Islams glorifies them.
>>>
>>> Tilly
>> AND WHICH MUSLIMS HAVE "CONDONED" THE WTC. FUCKWIT?
>
>I suggest you read the Arab newspapers. Try Suadi & Egyptian first.

and add your Palestinian friends etc that are probably still dancing.

>Tilly--
>climbaboard@remove_me.hotmail.com

Rasputin

Sep 2, 2002, 7:50:54 PM9/2/02

Eddie <ed...@dontbother.net> wrote in message

CHRISTIANS SLAUGHTERED 5 MILLION MUSLIMS AND JEWS DURING THE CRUSADES AND
THAT IS A VERY MINIMAL ESTIMATE.

Rasputin

Sep 2, 2002, 7:55:12 PM9/2/02

Allen Crawford <acraw...@hot.rr.com@hot.rr.com> wrote in message

PICK UP A BOOK AND READ, MORON! i SUGGEST "THE ZIONIST CONNECTION" BY A JEW
NAME LILLEINTHAL

Rasputin

Sep 2, 2002, 7:56:11 PM9/2/02

Seven of Nine <Ann...@voyager.net> wrote in message

> In article
> <vXAc9.46862$Ke2.3...@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
> "Rasputin" <a.se...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>
> > JEWS HAVE MURDERED FAR MORE PALESTINIANS, THAN HITLER HAD MURDERED JEWS!
>

> Another empty and fallacious claim--- but certainly representative of
> the deceiptful habits of your apparent sub-species.

AND WHAT IS THE CORRECT NUMBER OF MURDERED PALESTINIANS IN THE PAST 50
YEARS, ACCORDING TO YOUR TABULATIONS?

Rasputin

Sep 2, 2002, 7:57:47 PM9/2/02

Tilly <climbaboard@remove_me.hotmail.com> wrote in message

Read them all the time. never saw anything but indignation and sorrow,
on the part of Arabs, in respect to WTC!

Rasputin

Sep 2, 2002, 7:59:11 PM9/2/02

<pen...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Liar! Just came back from ME. All people there are disgusted by the actions
of the extremist madmen, whom they consider to be employees of Mossad!

Rasputin

Sep 2, 2002, 8:01:05 PM9/2/02
> Excerpt
>
> "telegraph.co.uk By Stewart Payne
> A SCHOOL librarian who witnessed Muslim pupils in their classroom
> celebrating the terrorist atrocities in America said she believes that
> fundamentalists peddling an extreme form of Islam are deliberately
targeting
> Asian children in Britain. The librarian said the 15-year-old pupils
cheered
> and chanted anti-American slogans when one of their classmates walked into
> the room during registration, punching the air and shouting about the
> attacks. "I was sickened," she said. "I thought, 'Dear God, how can they
> behave like this?'." "

Bullshit! Made up by the lying jews as usual...

Paul '

Sep 2, 2002, 8:03:02 PM9/2/02

"Rasputin" <a.se...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

As for the muslims, they deserved everything they got.. They started the
whole mess...

The more things change, the more they stay the same...

Rasputin

Sep 2, 2002, 8:03:22 PM9/2/02
> Should these Mullahs be exhorting their flock to annhilate Israel and now
> the US & Britain. This is not an isolated case.It is happening daily
> throughout the Arab world.I read their papers & the transcripts of their
> sermons.

And what do they say? Pray for the destruction of israel? Did the Warsaw
ghetto jews pray for the destruction of the nazi Germany in 1943? What do
you think?

Rasputin

Sep 2, 2002, 8:04:53 PM9/2/02

> Yes, and we are free to pass laws to deport hate mongering muslims from
the
> west. We are also free to ban hate mongering muslims from immigrating or
> even visiting.
>
> And as is already happening, we are free to have our security services pay
> special attention to the traitors in our midst.

Traitors such as yourself! You sold your soul to the jews!

Rasputin

Sep 2, 2002, 8:06:02 PM9/2/02

> > That is correct! and we will bring peace to this planet once again! So
> Christians started every war known to man? How clever that you failed to
> mention that they always finish the ones they started as we will finish
this
> one too! And I certainly hope your immigration papers are in order
because
> you rasputin, would be among the first to have your arse defuckindeported
> back to sandniggerville!

SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING JEW LICKING MORON!

Rasputin

Sep 2, 2002, 8:07:47 PM9/2/02
> If the I.N.S. was in any way competent the jerk would never have been let
in the
> country in the first place.

AND IF FBI WAS EFFICIENT YOU SHOULD BE SITTING IN JAIL FOR BETRAYING aMERICA
TO THE JEWS!

Rasputin

Sep 2, 2002, 8:09:27 PM9/2/02
USSR

These Christians are but a few of the 100,000,000 Christian innocents who
were exterminated by All Anti-Christian Jewish Red Commissars in Russia
under the orders of Trotsky, the Jewish Commissar of Commissars. Yet
Spielberg will never Direct a "Schindler's List" Movie for them or their
genocide. Why is that? Because Jews did it.

My relatives and my fellow Christians were murdered in the USSR under Jewish
Marxism between 1917-1945, and many of the Marxists came to Russia from New
York to do this to Christians in 1917 after Jacob Schiff, the Jewish
anti-Christian maniac banker who owned The Guaranty National Trust, the
largest bank in the United States, financed Lenin and Trotsky $35 million
for the Red Revolution and the mass killing of these Christian souls. We
must never forget this.

drahcir

Sep 2, 2002, 8:24:42 PM9/2/02

Do you think writing in all capitals makes your idiocies more
forceful? Or haven't you learned about small letters yet in school?

drahcir

Sep 2, 2002, 8:25:51 PM9/2/02

Things get very confusing when your iq is 46 and you never learned to
count past 11.

drahcir

Sep 2, 2002, 8:27:11 PM9/2/02

that makes sense...

drahcir

Sep 2, 2002, 8:28:45 PM9/2/02

Why do you make stupid statements and claim them as fact?

drahcir

Sep 2, 2002, 8:30:42 PM9/2/02

Um, the warsaw ghetto jews were under threat of extermination. Your
petite "brain" probably thinks the same is true of pales, but what can
one expect from the likes of you?

drahcir

Sep 2, 2002, 8:32:14 PM9/2/02

I have observed that morons with an antisemitic bent such as yourself
are almost always just suffering an from inferiority complex and envy.
The only jews I have known with intelligence similar to yours have had
a mental defect.

drahcir

Sep 2, 2002, 8:33:24 PM9/2/02

Pity you have a cock, it means there is potential that you may find a
woman stupid enough to help you pass your defective genes to the next
generation.

drahcir

Sep 2, 2002, 8:36:53 PM9/2/02

Why don't you write a book with all of your brilliant ideas and go
find a publisher so that you can at least make some money from these
highly original thoughts? Seems like kind of a waste giving them all
for free on the newsgroups. You may even get a pulitzer or something.

Paul '

Sep 2, 2002, 8:49:34 PM9/2/02

"Rasputin" <a.se...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

LOL You are a complete bald faced liar.. Does Allah reward muslims who
lie? He must, because so many of you do it all the time...

Paul '

Sep 2, 2002, 9:04:02 PM9/2/02

"Rasputin" <a.se...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

Ehhh no... However, the Jews didn't try to blow up Parliament.. You muslim
traitorous bastards did.. :-)

And for that as well as celebrating 9-11/fighting for the Taliban/and being
generally a drain on the social, we need to put you on ships and send you
back to the islamic shitehole you were spawned in...

who

Sep 2, 2002, 9:20:15 PM9/2/02

Rasputin wrote:

Wow did you fight in the crusades to?

who

Sep 2, 2002, 9:23:35 PM9/2/02

Rasputin wrote:

You and your ilk sure shoot a lot of holes in the theory of evolution.

who

Sep 2, 2002, 9:25:00 PM9/2/02

Rasputin wrote:

As compared to you who gave yours willingly to terrorist vermin.

who

Sep 2, 2002, 9:26:28 PM9/2/02

Rasputin wrote:

As there are no similarities between the two is is very obvious you do not
think.

who

Sep 2, 2002, 9:29:30 PM9/2/02

Rasputin wrote:

Do you not read the papers Israel is our friend, ignorant terrorist vermin is
the enemy,in any case by your reasoning most of America would be in jail as they
lean a slight bit more to Israel than Arab extremists.

who

Sep 2, 2002, 9:30:24 PM9/2/02

drahcir wrote:

Pre frontal lobotomies?

who

Sep 2, 2002, 9:31:48 PM9/2/02

drahcir wrote:

All right where did he get the chicken as that is the only cock he has.

drahcir

Sep 2, 2002, 9:37:08 PM9/2/02

In and of itself, i don't think that would quite get the desired
result.

Allen Crawford

Sep 2, 2002, 9:53:31 PM9/2/02

"Rasputin" <a.se...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

Once again You are downing you Hebrew brothers!
There is a consequence for doing this!
http://home3.inet.tele.dk/sms_kbh/sms98/Ezekiel.ra

Seven of Nine

Sep 2, 2002, 9:55:49 PM9/2/02
In article <vUSc9.7512$jG2.5...@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
"Rasputin" <a.se...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> Seven of Nine <Ann...@voyager.net> wrote in message
> > In article
> > <vXAc9.46862$Ke2.3...@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
> > "Rasputin" <a.se...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> >

> > > JEWS HAVE MURDERED FAR MORE PALESTINIANS, THAN HITLER HAD MURDERED JEWS!
> >

> > Another empty and fallacious claim--- but certainly representative of
> > the deceiptful habits of your apparent sub-species.
>
> AND WHAT IS THE CORRECT NUMBER OF MURDERED PALESTINIANS IN THE PAST 50
> YEARS, ACCORDING TO YOUR TABULATIONS?

Sorry I cannot hear you. Perhaps you can shout louder next time.
--
__________________________
Pleasure is irrelevant

Seven of Nine

Sep 2, 2002, 9:58:27 PM9/2/02
In article <bu08nuo08i1bvh9bc...@4ax.com>,
drahcir <you...@yahoo.com> wrote:

What a revolting thought.

The Holy Kafir

Sep 2, 2002, 10:58:31 PM9/2/02

"Rasputin" <a.se...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

Crusades were a reaction to Islamic imperialism.

The Holy Kafir

Sep 2, 2002, 10:59:08 PM9/2/02

> Allen Crawford <acraw...@hot.rr.com@hot.rr.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Rasputin" <a.se...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> > >
> > > Paul <t_te...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > > JEWS HAVE MURDERED FAR MORE PALESTINIANS, THAN HITLER HAD MURDERED
JEWS!

> > Wow! I did not know there were that many palestinians in recent history!
> Go
> > Israel!
>
> PICK UP A BOOK AND READ, MORON! i SUGGEST "THE ZIONIST CONNECTION" BY A
JEW
> NAME LILLEINTHAL

I thought Zorba the Greek was the fountain of all knowledge?

It is loading more messages.