Right wing terrorists target Clinton

Carla

Oct 25, 2001, 10:50:30 PM10/25/01
The last american president was targeted by right wing terrorists
today. The fascist forces of the republican right wing are out there
in full force.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Former President Bill Clinton received vials in
the mail tainted with salmonella, but authorities said on Thursday
they saw no connection to a string of anthrax attacks in New York,
Washington and Florida.

At no time did Clinton come into contact with the substance, Secret
Service spokesman Jim Mackin said.

The Secret Service (news - web sites), which is charged with
protecting sitting and former presidents, said Clinton's office in New
York received a package on Oct. 7 that contained 15 vials.

Tests showed that two of those vials contained salmonella, which can
prove deadly for young children and people with weakened immune
systems.

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20011025/ts/clinton_vial_dc.html

Seeker

Oct 25, 2001, 10:59:48 PM10/25/01

"Carla" <ca...@nomail.com> wrote in message

> The last american president was targeted by right wing terrorists
> today. The fascist forces of the republican right wing are out there
> in full force.

How can Bill stay on the side lines when anyone who is anyone is getting
tainted letters, but Bill gets salmonella. Was the post office delivering
Omaha Steak House package to Bill also.

Carla

Oct 25, 2001, 11:01:29 PM10/25/01
I was just fooling all of you...HAHAHAHA. Can't you take a joke?
HAHAHAHAHA.
I get a little squirelly (get it) at times so don't take any of my posts
seriously.
I weigh over 250 LBS but I'm only 5' tall. I've never had a date cause of my
fatness. Oh well, I've learned to live with it.

Diamond Joe Quimby

Oct 25, 2001, 11:20:31 PM10/25/01
In article <3bd8cd4e...@news.earthlink.net>,
ca...@nomail.com (Carla) wrote:

> The last american president was targeted by right wing terrorists
> today. The fascist forces of the republican right wing are out there
> in full force.

Carla, did your parents have any children who lived?

Marc Sylvestre

Oct 25, 2001, 11:25:44 PM10/25/01

Seeker wrote in message <9rajj2$1s4$1...@slb7.atl.mindspring.net>...

President Clinton is keeping a fairly low profile in respect for the office
of the President.
Obviously the salmonella attack was pretty stupid (a big clue that it came
from cons).

This whole thing has brought the far right wing nutso terrorist wannabes out
of the woodwork.

Foxtrot

Oct 25, 2001, 11:48:33 PM10/25/01
"Marc Sylvestre" <msylv...@mindspring.com> wrote:

>Seeker wrote in message <9rajj2$1s4$1...@slb7.atl.mindspring.net>...
>>"Carla" <ca...@nomail.com> wrote

>>> The last american president was targeted by right wing terrorists
>>> today. The fascist forces of the republican right wing are out there
>>> in full force.

Next time capitalize American.

>>How can Bill stay on the side lines when anyone who is anyone is getting
>>tainted letters, but Bill gets salmonella. Was the post office delivering
>>Omaha Steak House package to Bill also.
>
>President Clinton is keeping a fairly low profile in respect for the office
>of the President.

Really? I didn't see Jimmy Carter, Gerald Ford or GHW Bush
doing photo ops at the WTC the day after the attack.

>Obviously the salmonella attack was pretty stupid (a big clue that it came
>from cons).

Maybe the salmonella arrived accidentally. I'm guessing a
big ass bimbo sent Billy her unwashed thong underwear.
Who knows what kind of bacteria would be found on women
who'd get near Clinton!

Carla

Oct 25, 2001, 11:49:11 PM10/25/01
If you have nothing to say nut just shut up, or go about your favorite
pasttime: masturbation

wpf

______________

Diamond Joe Quimby

Oct 26, 2001, 12:03:56 AM10/26/01
In article <nlmhttcu2avgrkhvr...@4ax.com>,
Foxtrot <nunya_...@killthis.my-deja.com> wrote:

> >President Clinton is keeping a fairly low profile in respect for the office
> >of the President.
>
> Really? I didn't see Jimmy Carter, Gerald Ford or GHW Bush
> doing photo ops at the WTC the day after the attack.

Not to mention being the Starfucker in Chief backstage at the benefit
concert last weekend.

Lone Haranguer

Oct 26, 2001, 12:24:11 AM10/26/01

Carla wrote:

> The last american president was targeted by right wing terrorists
> today. The fascist forces of the republican right wing are out there
> in full force.

They surely are. However do you have any evidence that they mailed the
vial?

It could easily have been one of his many rape victims. I think they
probably outnumber the Vasssssssttttt Right Wing Conspiracy by several
magnitudes.
LZ

Patrick Finucane

Oct 26, 2001, 12:52:51 AM10/26/01

Foxtrot wrote:

Hey Foxtrot, could you possibly write a dumber response?

SemiScholar

Oct 26, 2001, 1:12:46 AM10/26/01
On Fri, 26 Oct 2001 03:48:33 GMT, Foxtrot
<nunya_...@killthis.my-deja.com> wrote:

>"Marc Sylvestre" <msylv...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
>>Seeker wrote in message <9rajj2$1s4$1...@slb7.atl.mindspring.net>...
>>>"Carla" <ca...@nomail.com> wrote
>
>Next time capitalize American.
>
>>>How can Bill stay on the side lines when anyone who is anyone is getting
>>>tainted letters, but Bill gets salmonella. Was the post office delivering
>>>Omaha Steak House package to Bill also.
>>
>>President Clinton is keeping a fairly low profile in respect for the office
>>of the President.
>
>Really? I didn't see Jimmy Carter, Gerald Ford or GHW Bush
>doing photo ops at the WTC the day after the attack.

Did you see Clinton doing it the day after the attack? Hmmm... he was
in Australia...

Anyway, he lives in New York and has an office in the city. Do the
others?

>>Obviously the salmonella attack was pretty stupid (a big clue that it came
>>from cons).
>
>Maybe the salmonella arrived accidentally. I'm guessing a
>big ass bimbo sent Billy her unwashed thong underwear.
>Who knows what kind of bacteria would be found on women
>who'd get near Clinton!

I think someone sent him a McDonald's McRib sandwich, and the package
just sat unopened for a week or so...

Tom Abbott

Oct 26, 2001, 1:00:56 AM10/26/01

Bill probably sent it to himself so he wouldn't be left
out.

TA

Diamond Joe Quimby

Oct 26, 2001, 1:32:06 AM10/26/01
In article <afrhttc5suutdev5k...@4ax.com>,
Tom Abbott <tab...@intellex.com> wrote:

> Bill probably sent it to himself so he wouldn't be left
> out.

"Ah did not have sex with that envelope..."

King Pineapple

Oct 26, 2001, 6:54:05 AM10/26/01
DNC Sanitary Napkin Carla <ca...@nomail.com> wrote in message

> The last american president

Until Bush is a former President, that's correct. You forgot to mention that
Clinton is also the first elected President to be impeached, held in
contempt of court, disbarred by the US Supreme Court, and to cut a deal to
avoid felony indictment for perjury.

>was targeted by right wing terrorists today.

So you're claiming you KNOW who sent him the diarhhea fixings? Share it with
us. Oh, and give us some proof, if you would be so kind.

King Pineapple

Oct 26, 2001, 6:54:58 AM10/26/01
Foxtrot <nunya_...@killthis.my-deja.com> wrote in message

> "
> >>"Carla" <ca...@nomail.com> wrote
>
> Next time capitalize American.

Hey, grammar and spelling flames are MY scam.

You go work the other side of the street.

King Pineapple

Oct 26, 2001, 6:55:40 AM10/26/01

Diamond Joe Quimby <shi...@mac.com.nospam> wrote in message

> Not to mention being the Starfucker in Chief backstage at the benefit
> concert last weekend.

He was on-stage, too. So was Mrs. Clinton. She got soundly booed. He got a
few boos.

Marc Sylvestre

Oct 26, 2001, 7:07:09 AM10/26/01

Foxtrot wrote in message ...

>"Marc Sylvestre" <msylv...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
>>Seeker wrote in message <9rajj2$1s4$1...@slb7.atl.mindspring.net>...
>>>"Carla" <ca...@nomail.com> wrote
>
>Next time capitalize American.

O MAN, you caught my left hand's thiird finger missing the SHIFT key - you
are a real pro!
You must be an expert Usenet debater - perhaps a Master Debater - to have
figured out how to correct other people
s spelling..

>>>How can Bill stay on the side lines when anyone who is anyone is getting
>>>tainted letters, but Bill gets salmonella. Was the post office delivering
>>>Omaha Steak House package to Bill also.
>>
>>President Clinton is keeping a fairly low profile in respect for the
office
>>of the President.
>
>Really? I didn't see Jimmy Carter, Gerald Ford or GHW Bush
>doing photo ops at the WTC the day after the attack.

President Clinton lives in NYC, unlike Bush the 1st, Carter, or Ford. I
guess that comforting victims is something you fail to understand. President
Clinton is a Christian, and part of the Christian calling is to help others.
Hope that clears things up for you.

Natty Bumppo

Oct 26, 2001, 7:33:27 AM10/26/01
"Marc Sylvestre" <msylv...@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:<9ral4v$t4g$1...@slb0.atl.mindspring.net>...
After the vials of "salmonella" were tested it was discovered to be
nothing but a vial of urine from a 16 year old female admirer.Maybe
she was hoping to get a stain on her blue dress too.

Natty Bumppo

Oct 26, 2001, 7:34:53 AM10/26/01
Patrick Finucane <finu...@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:<3BD8EC23...@mindspring.com>...

You mean before or after he finished groping them?

Zepp the Weasel

Oct 26, 2001, 11:06:33 AM10/26/01
> "Marc Sylvestre" <msylv...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
> >Seeker wrote in message <9rajj2$1s4$1...@slb7.atl.mindspring.net>...
> >>"Carla" <ca...@nomail.com> wrote
>
> Next time capitalize American.
>
> >>How can Bill stay on the side lines when anyone who is anyone is getting
> >>tainted letters, but Bill gets salmonella. Was the post office delivering
> >>Omaha Steak House package to Bill also.
> >
> >President Clinton is keeping a fairly low profile in respect for the office
> >of the President.
>
> Really? I didn't see Jimmy Carter, Gerald Ford or GHW Bush
> doing photo ops at the WTC the day after the attack.

Didn't see El White Feather Presidente, either.

Diamond Joe Quimby

Oct 26, 2001, 11:10:07 AM10/26/01
In article <9rbg63$3jg$1...@slb0.atl.mindspring.net>,
"Marc Sylvestre" <msylv...@mindspring.com> wrote:

> President Clinton lives in NYC, unlike Bush the 1st, Carter, or Ford. I
> guess that comforting victims is something you fail to understand. President
> Clinton is a Christian, and part of the Christian calling is to help others.
> Hope that clears things up for you.

Part of being a Christian is not committing adultery, not to mention
telling the truth after swearing an oath to God.

Marc Sylvestre

Oct 26, 2001, 2:20:46 PM10/26/01

Diamond Joe Quimby wrote in message ...

Part of being a Christian is knowing that one is imperfect and asking for
forgiveness and grace from jesus Christ. President Clinton never claimed to
be perfect.
But if you want to start throwing commandments around, lets loook at W:
- He sure works on Sunday - hardly "remembering the sabbath day and keeping
it holy" - hell he orders people killed on Sunday!
- Bearing fasle witness - how many time has he misrepresented his opponents
during the election? And afterwords? Looks like lying is pretty easy with W.
- What about theft? Whenever W got behind in the polls he'd copy and paste
his opponents proposals into his own campaign and say they were his. Maybe
it doesn't count since he was lying (perscription drug coverage - what
happened to that one?)
- Taking the lords name in .....well thats easily covered. How many times
did W invoke Jesus Christ, and than totally misquote him? Looks like he was
using Jesus Christ to get himself elected, even though he doesn't know what
he's talking about.
- Killing? Aside from his wife being a killer, and the number of people he
had put to death in Texas, how many people is he killing now in Afganistan?
Looks like when it comes to the 10 commandments, President Clinton is far
more innocent than W.
Maybe ignorance of the law can behis excuse.

Marc Sylvestre

Oct 26, 2001, 2:21:36 PM10/26/01

Natty Bumppo wrote in message ...

Still posting your Presidential Sexual fantasies huh.

Diamond Joe Quimby

Oct 26, 2001, 4:27:18 PM10/26/01
In article <9rc9ir$tnk$1...@slb3.atl.mindspring.net>,
"Marc Sylvestre" <msylv...@mindspring.com> wrote:

Clinton did every one of these things, as well as committing adultery.
Check your math.

David Lentz

Oct 26, 2001, 7:10:29 PM10/26/01

Marc Sylvestre wrote:

<snip>

> >Really? I didn't see Jimmy Carter, Gerald Ford or GHW Bush
> >doing photo ops at the WTC the day after the attack.
>
> President Clinton lives in NYC, unlike Bush the 1st, Carter, or Ford. I
> guess that comforting victims is something you fail to understand. President
> Clinton is a Christian, and part of the Christian calling is to help others.
> Hope that clears things up for you.

The reception given to the B.J. and Hillary Clinton should not be
a total shock given both the audience and their records.

The Clintons have both an anti police record and pro terrorist
record.

B.J. was advancing the idea of federal oversight of the New York
City Police Department.

Hillary called four NYPD cops murders, before they went to trial.

Both regally entertained Gerry Adams at the White House.

B.J. pardoned FALN terrorists.

Hillary hugged Suha Arafat.

Hillary sponsored and B.J. nominated Janet Reno for attorney
general.

David

--
qyra...@ebpurfgre.ee.pbz

Patrick Finucane

Oct 26, 2001, 7:22:08 PM10/26/01
Diamond Joe Quimby wrote:

> Part of being a Christian is not committing adultery,

Where did you get that idea? If that's true, most conservatives aren't really
Christians.

> not to mention
> telling the truth after swearing an oath to God.

You sure know God. I bet he speakes to you each day and that you have the inside
track to him. But my God is better. He's a cool dude, not like your petty ass
deity.

Patrick Finucane

Oct 26, 2001, 7:27:42 PM10/26/01
King Pineapple wrote:

> So you're claiming you KNOW who sent him the diarhhea fixings? Share it with
> us. Oh, and give us some proof, if you would be so kind.

So you are saying Clinton supporters sent him the vials?

It's like you. You quack like a conservative, you talk like a conservative, you
are a conservative. All ills in society are caused by Clinton. This is common
conservative knowledge. So who else you mail him the vials. If it looks like
an act of Clinton hating and is an act of Clinton hating, it came from a Clinton
hater.

Jim Alder

Oct 26, 2001, 9:42:29 PM10/26/01
ca...@nomail.com (Carla) wrote in news:3bd8cd4e...@news.earthlink.net:

> The last american president was targeted by right wing terrorists
> today. The fascist forces of the republican right wing are out there
> in full force.

The link you supplied below does not indicate where the package came
from. If you have further information, you should probably call the FBI and
let them know.

Of course, we all know you're just guessing or using wishful thinking.
You just HAVE to believe that the right wing is as meanspirited and hateful
as you yourself are, so they MUST hvae sent it, right?

From the sound of things, whoever sent it was an incompetent boob who
could no more hurt anyone than he could tie his shoes. I'd be inclined,
therefore, to think Clinton sent it to himself. We all know how much he
misses the spotlight. Hell, even lowly mail carriers are getting better
press than he and his wife are.

> WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Former President Bill Clinton received vials in
> the mail tainted with salmonella, but authorities said on Thursday
> they saw no connection to a string of anthrax attacks in New York,
> Washington and Florida.
>
> At no time did Clinton come into contact with the substance, Secret
> Service spokesman Jim Mackin said.
>
> The Secret Service (news - web sites), which is charged with
> protecting sitting and former presidents, said Clinton's office in New
> York received a package on Oct. 7 that contained 15 vials.
>
> Tests showed that two of those vials contained salmonella, which can
> prove deadly for young children and people with weakened immune
> systems.
>
> http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20011025/ts/clinton_vial_dc.html

--
---
Never look a whore's gift in the mouth.

tos...@aol.com
ab...@aol.com
ab...@yahoo.com
ab...@hotmail.com
ab...@msn.com
ab...@sprint.com
ab...@earthlink.com
u...@ftc.gov

Lone Haranguer

Oct 26, 2001, 9:49:20 PM10/26/01

Probably one of his many rape victims.
LZ

Diamond Joe Quimby

Oct 26, 2001, 10:44:17 PM10/26/01
In article <3BD9F01F...@mindspring.com>,
Patrick Finucane <finu...@mindspring.com> wrote:

> Diamond Joe Quimby wrote:
>
> > Part of being a Christian is not committing adultery,
>
> Where did you get that idea? If that's true, most conservatives
> aren't really Christians.

Way to take my comments completely out of context. I suppose if I was
as much of an ignorant fuckwad as you I'd also resort to those tactics.

> > not to mention
> > telling the truth after swearing an oath to God.
>
> You sure know God. I bet he speakes to you each day and that you
> have the inside track to him. But my God is better. He's a cool
> dude, not like your petty ass deity.

I'm an athiest. Thank you for playing.

SemiScholar

Oct 26, 2001, 11:06:04 PM10/26/01

He got a lot of applause.

Marc Sylvestre

Oct 26, 2001, 11:08:31 PM10/26/01

Diamond Joe Quimby wrote in message ...

Feel free to get specific.
Anywho, all hunans sin. You act like President Clinton sinned more than the
average person. I;d say it is proven he lived a much purer life than most of
us. The average President (let alone the average person) would not survive a
$50-60 million investigation with one "crime" exposed - lying about an
affair.

The point to consider, is before you talk about how Bad President Clinton
was in terms of sin, remember the piece of slime that is our current
"president" is not fit to clean President Clinton's boots with his tongue.

SemiScholar

Oct 26, 2001, 11:35:31 PM10/26/01
On Fri, 26 Oct 2001 16:22:08 -0700, Patrick Finucane
<finu...@mindspring.com> wrote:

>Diamond Joe Quimby wrote:
>
>> Part of being a Christian is not committing adultery,
>
>Where did you get that idea? If that's true, most conservatives aren't really
>Christians.

10 commandments, presumably. Although that sorta predates
Christianity, but it's the subset. And yes, most conservatives are
NOT really christians.

I just had a discussion with my fundie lutheran right-wing
mother-in-law, and she was ranting about how Dubya isn't being
aggressive enough in Afghanistan - that we oughta nuke them. "Andf
kill a lot of innocent people?" I asked. First she tried to tell me
we should use some "pinpoint nukes", but when I busted out laughing
she had to back off and admit that nuking just about anywhere would
involve killing a LOT of innocent people. Then when I said that if
we nuked a muslim country, a billion muslims who were otherwise only
slightly angry with the US would be radicalized and we would have
hundreds of millions of terrorists around the globe to deal with, she
said blithely, "Well, nuke all them, too."

Now, I'm not sure, but I suspect that Jesus would not come to that
same conclusion. This woman claims to be a devout Christian, but
obviously she is not.

>> not to mention
>> telling the truth after swearing an oath to God.
>
>You sure know God. I bet he speakes to you each day and that you have the inside
>track to him. But my God is better. He's a cool dude, not like your petty ass
>deity.

Bigger dick, too.

Patrick Finucane

Oct 27, 2001, 1:14:08 AM10/27/01
Diamond Joe Quimby wrote:

> > > Part of being a Christian is not committing adultery,
> >
> > Where did you get that idea? If that's true, most conservatives
> > aren't really Christians.
>
> Way to take my comments completely out of context.

No. They are taken as how you wrote them

> I suppose if I was
> as much of an ignorant fuckwad as you I'd also resort to those tactics.

You're more ignorant. You have no tactics besides name calling.

> > You sure know God. I bet he speakes to you each day and that you
> > have the inside track to him. But my God is better. He's a cool
> > dude, not like your petty ass deity.
>
> I'm an athiest. Thank you for playing.

Then why the heck am I responding to a guy that is dumb as a post about a
subject he knows little about and has no belief in it. I'm outta hear,
troll.

Dr. William "Dave" Thweatt, Ph.D.

Oct 27, 2001, 1:14:42 AM10/27/01
(Carla) wrote:

> The last american president was targeted by right wing terrorists
> today. The fascist forces of the republican right wing are out there
> in full force.
>

> WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Former President Bill Clinton received vials in
> the mail tainted with salmonella, but authorities said on Thursday
> they saw no connection to a string of anthrax attacks in New York,
> Washington and Florida.
>
> At no time did Clinton come into contact with the substance, Secret
> Service spokesman Jim Mackin said.
>
> The Secret Service (news - web sites), which is charged with
> protecting sitting and former presidents, said Clinton's office in New
> York received a package on Oct. 7 that contained 15 vials.
>
> Tests showed that two of those vials contained salmonella, which can
> prove deadly for young children and people with weakened immune
> systems.
>
> http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20011025/ts/clinton_vial_dc.html

BFD, a vial of salmonella could be just a vial of raw chicken drippings.
I bet I have a ton of salmonella in my freezer.

I don't eat raw chicken, and I am sure even Bill Clinton isn't stupid
enough to drink from wierd vials he got in the mail with no return
address.

--
"If you want to know God's thoughts, first learn His language."

Dr. William "Dave" Thweatt
Ph.D. Theoretical Quantum Chemistry
Postdoctoral Fellow
North Dakota State University
NOW RUNNING UNIX ON HIS MAC!!!
Fargo, ND 58105

Patrick Finucane

Oct 27, 2001, 1:19:23 AM10/27/01
SemiScholar wrote:

> 10 commandments, presumably.

I figured that one. Since that comes from the Jewish faith, I figured Mr Christianity
wouldn't know that.

> <snip>. Then when I said that if

> we nuked a muslim country, a billion muslims who were otherwise only
> slightly angry with the US would be radicalized and we would have
> hundreds of millions of terrorists around the globe to deal with, she
> said blithely, "Well, nuke all them, too."

If she wants oil to drive her car she'd recognize that's a bad idea.

> Now, I'm not sure, but I suspect that Jesus would not come to that
> same conclusion. This woman claims to be a devout Christian, but
> obviously she is not.

I'd say her reaction is emotional. It is a reaction to a sad event.

SemiScholar

Oct 27, 2001, 2:06:05 AM10/27/01

That's pretty racist. I don't think they sin any more than, say,
Cantonese, eh?

<sorry, couldn't resist...>

> You act like President Clinton sinned more than the
>average person. I;d say it is proven he lived a much purer life than most of
>us. The average President (let alone the average person) would not survive a
>$50-60 million investigation with one "crime" exposed - lying about an
>affair.

Jeeze - you could probably spend $49.95 and find enough to get MY soul
condemned to hell for all eternity.

>The point to consider, is before you talk about how Bad President Clinton
>was in terms of sin, remember the piece of slime that is our current
>"president" is not fit to clean President Clinton's boots with his tongue.

Well, let's not get carried away here. Sure, Bush has lied more than
Clinton already - and even his behavior avoiding service in Vietnam
was less honorable than Clinton's, but he's not EVIL, he's just
stupid.

colleen

Oct 27, 2001, 9:55:45 AM10/27/01
Jim Alder (jima...@ssnet.com) wrote:
: ca...@nomail.com (Carla) wrote in news:3bd8cd4e...@news.earthlink.net:

: > The last american president was targeted by right wing terrorists
: > today. The fascist forces of the republican right wing are out there
: > in full force.

: The link you supplied below does not indicate where the package came
: from. If you have further information, you should probably call the FBI and
: let them know.

: Of course, we all know you're just guessing or using wishful thinking.
: You just HAVE to believe that the right wing is as meanspirited and hateful
: as you yourself are, so they MUST hvae sent it, right?

We have many years of experience with the far right elements of this
society and know beyond a shadow of a doubt what they are capable of.

: From the sound of things, whoever sent it was an incompetent boob who

: could no more hurt anyone than he could tie his shoes. I'd be inclined,
: therefore, to think Clinton sent it to himself. We all know how much he
: misses the spotlight. Hell, even lowly mail carriers are getting better
: press than he and his wife are.

Talk about wistful thinking....

:
: > WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Former President Bill Clinton received vials in

colleen

Oct 27, 2001, 10:02:23 AM10/27/01
: SemiScholar wrote:

: > 10 commandments, presumably.

Of course it's an emotional reaction. It's an emotional reaction untainted
by any reasoning processes. The point is that it's not a moral reaction
and it is a very, very dangerous and stupid reaction.

Lone Haranguer

Oct 27, 2001, 12:53:30 PM10/27/01

colleen wrote:

> Jim Alder (jima...@ssnet.com) wrote:
> : ca...@nomail.com (Carla) wrote in news:3bd8cd4e...@news.earthlink.net:
>
> : > The last american president was targeted by right wing terrorists
> : > today. The fascist forces of the republican right wing are out there
> : > in full force.
>
> : The link you supplied below does not indicate where the package came
> : from. If you have further information, you should probably call the FBI and
> : let them know.
>
> : Of course, we all know you're just guessing or using wishful thinking.
> : You just HAVE to believe that the right wing is as meanspirited and hateful
> : as you yourself are, so they MUST hvae sent it, right?
>
> We have many years of experience with the far right elements of this
> society and know beyond a shadow of a doubt what they are capable of.

Tell us about Sara Jane Olson and her gang of leftists. Tell us how
today's liberals are lining up to support her, raise money, terrorize
witnesses and defeat the justice system. Tell us how liberals sheltered
her for 23 years after she was indicted for trying to blow up police
cars. Had she left her pipe bombs outside an abortion clinic you would
be howling for her blood.

Hypocrite.
LZ

Lone Haranguer

Oct 27, 2001, 12:56:02 PM10/27/01

In fact it is so emotional and devoid of a logical thought process that
she could be a liberal in disguise.
LZ

Natty Bumppo

Oct 27, 2001, 2:06:16 PM10/27/01
SemiScholar <semis...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<a49kttgurekmottv1...@4ax.com>...

But did he get any applause from anybody in the crowd?

Natty Bumppo

Oct 27, 2001, 2:09:23 PM10/27/01
SemiScholar <semis...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<33shtts5jegf7e406...@4ax.com>...

> On Fri, 26 Oct 2001 03:48:33 GMT, Foxtrot
> <nunya_...@killthis.my-deja.com> wrote:

> >Next time capitalize American.

> >>President Clinton is keeping a fairly low profile in respect for the office
> >>of the President.
> >
> >Really? I didn't see Jimmy Carter, Gerald Ford or GHW Bush
> >doing photo ops at the WTC the day after the attack.
>
> Did you see Clinton doing it the day after the attack? Hmmm... he was
> in Australia...

Was he shopping for more thong bathing suits for "Hillary"?

> Anyway, he lives in New York and has an office in the city. Do the
> others?

> >>Obviously the salmonella attack was pretty stupid (a big clue that it came
> >>from cons).
> >

> >Maybe the salmonella arrived accidentally. I'm guessing a
> >big ass bimbo sent Billy her unwashed thong underwear.
> >Who knows what kind of bacteria would be found on women
> >who'd get near Clinton!
>

> I think someone sent him a McDonald's McRib sandwich, and the package
> just sat unopened for a week or so...

No way hose A!No way a rib sandwich would sit around uneatin' around
Bubba,not ten minutes much less a week or so.........

Natty Bumppo

Oct 27, 2001, 2:11:57 PM10/27/01
"Marc Sylvestre" <msylv...@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:<9rbg63$3jg$1...@slb0.atl.mindspring.net>...
> Foxtrot wrote in message ...

> >Next time capitalize American.
>
> O MAN, you caught my left hand's thiird finger missing the SHIFT key - you
> are a real pro!
> You must be an expert Usenet debater - perhaps a Master Debater - to have
> figured out how to correct other people
> s spelling..

> >>President Clinton is keeping a fairly low profile in respect for the
> office
> >>of the President.
> >
> >Really? I didn't see Jimmy Carter, Gerald Ford or GHW Bush
> >doing photo ops at the WTC the day after the attack.
>
> President Clinton lives in NYC, unlike Bush the 1st, Carter, or Ford. I
> guess that comforting victims is something you fail to understand. President
> Clinton is a Christian, and part of the Christian calling is to help others.
> Hope that clears things up for you.

A CHRISTIAN??!!AAAAAHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAAHHHHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!So
is Jesse"that's my baby" Jackson!!That's a STREEEEEETCH even for
someone as eatup with the dumbass such as you!!

Diamond Joe Quimby

Oct 27, 2001, 2:32:47 PM10/27/01
In article <3BDA42A0...@mindspring.com>,
Patrick Finucane <finu...@mindspring.com> wrote:

> > > Where did you get that idea? If that's true, most conservatives
> > > aren't really Christians.
> >
> > Way to take my comments completely out of context.
>
> No. They are taken as how you wrote them

Yes, that is how I wrote them. However, without the quotes that i
responded to they are being taken completely out of context.

> > I suppose if I was
> > as much of an ignorant fuckwad as you I'd also resort to those tactics.
>
> You're more ignorant. You have no tactics besides name calling.

Hey, if you want to discuss things then fine. Go find the post where I
wrote those words, include the original quotes, and we'll discuss them.

> > > You sure know God. I bet he speakes to you each day and that you
> > > have the inside track to him. But my God is better. He's a cool
> > > dude, not like your petty ass deity.
> >
> > I'm an athiest. Thank you for playing.
>
> Then why the heck am I responding to a guy that is dumb as a post about a
> subject he knows little about and has no belief in it.

I'm actually quite well versed in religion. See, unlike the majority of
leftist athiests I have absolutely no problem with religion. The fact
that I choose not to believe in something does not mean that I cannot
fully support the right of others to do so.

> I'm outta hear,
> troll.

<yawn>

Diamond Joe Quimby

Oct 27, 2001, 2:40:11 PM10/27/01
In article <9rd8gp$u77$1...@slb0.atl.mindspring.net>,
"Marc Sylvestre" <msylv...@mindspring.com> wrote:

> Feel free to get specific.

- Bush works on Sunday. Alll presidents work on Sunday, because the
world does not stop presenting issues that need to be dealt with. This
includes your idol Clinton.

- Bush misrepresented his opponents during the election. if you think
that doing this is comfined to one candidate or party then you're a
bigger goddamn fool than I thought.

- Bush stole his opponents ideas. Clinton was the MASTER at co-opting
Republican ideas. Welfare reform is a good example.

- Invoking Christ. See, unlike Clinton, Bush is actually a religious
man. Clinton went to church for the photo-op.

- Bush killed people. As did Clinton, with his attacks on aspirin
factories and bombing in Bosnia. By his negligence during his tenure he
also has the bodies of over 5000 Americans as his legacy.

So, as I said, Clinton did every one of these things, as well as commit
adultery. Check your math.

> Anywho, all hunans sin. You act like President Clinton sinned more than the
> average person. I;d say it is proven he lived a much purer life than most of
> us. The average President (let alone the average person) would not survive a
> $50-60 million investigation with one "crime" exposed - lying about an
> affair.

That investigation revealed a lot more about Clinton than he was ever
charged with. The Republicans in the Congress did not have the balls to
do what needed to be done.

> The point to consider, is before you talk about how Bad President Clinton
> was in terms of sin, remember the piece of slime that is our current
> "president" is not fit to clean President Clinton's boots with his tongue.

Well the rest of the country strongly disagrees with you, but keep
believing whatever your delusional little walnut brain conjures up to
pacify you.

Jim Alder

Oct 27, 2001, 6:56:25 PM10/27/01
col...@animal.blarg.net (colleen) wrote in

> Jim Alder (jima...@ssnet.com) wrote:
>: ca...@nomail.com (Carla) wrote in
>: news:3bd8cd4e...@news.earthlink.net:
>
>: > The last american president was targeted by right wing terrorists
>: > today. The fascist forces of the republican right wing are out there
>: > in full force.
>
>: The link you supplied below does not indicate where the package came
>: from. If you have further information, you should probably call the
>: FBI and let them know.
>
>: Of course, we all know you're just guessing or using wishful thinking.
>: You just HAVE to believe that the right wing is as meanspirited and
>: hateful as you yourself are, so they MUST hvae sent it, right?
>
> We have many years of experience with the far right elements of this
> society and know beyond a shadow of a doubt what they are capable of.

And I've been around long enough to know that what liberals think they
'know beyond a shadow of a doubt' is really just what they want to believe
so badly; "that the right wing is as meanspirited and hateful as you
yourself are."

>: From the sound of things, whoever sent it was an incompetent boob who
>: could no more hurt anyone than he could tie his shoes. I'd be
>: inclined, therefore, to think Clinton sent it to himself. We all know
>: how much he misses the spotlight. Hell, even lowly mail carriers are
>: getting better press than he and his wife are.
>
> Talk about wistful thinking....

One day I'll meet a liberal who knows a joke when he sees one.

SemiScholar

Oct 27, 2001, 7:17:39 PM10/27/01
On Sat, 27 Oct 2001 14:02:23 GMT, col...@animal.blarg.net (colleen)
wrote:

Luckily she's not in charge of anything. She can't even figure out
how to drive herself from Wisconsin to Minnesota and back.

Patrick Finucane

Oct 28, 2001, 12:06:08 AM10/28/01
Jim Alder wrote:

> One day I'll meet a liberal who knows a joke when he sees one.

Conservatives being the humorless farts they are, someday we might meet a
conservative that knows how to tell a joke.

SemiScholar

Oct 28, 2001, 1:39:22 PM10/28/01
On 27 Oct 2001 11:06:16 -0700, buford...@MailAndNews.com (Natty
Bumppo) wrote:

??? Where did you think the applause was coming from?

SemiScholar

Oct 28, 2001, 1:46:47 PM10/28/01
On Sat, 27 Oct 2001 18:40:11 GMT, Diamond Joe Quimby
<shi...@mac.com.nospam> wrote:

>In article <9rd8gp$u77$1...@slb0.atl.mindspring.net>,
> "Marc Sylvestre" <msylv...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
>> Feel free to get specific.
>
>- Bush works on Sunday. Alll presidents work on Sunday, because the
>world does not stop presenting issues that need to be dealt with. This
>includes your idol Clinton.
>
>- Bush misrepresented his opponents during the election. if you think
>that doing this is comfined to one candidate or party then you're a
>bigger goddamn fool than I thought.
>
>- Bush stole his opponents ideas. Clinton was the MASTER at co-opting
>Republican ideas. Welfare reform is a good example.
>
>- Invoking Christ. See, unlike Clinton, Bush is actually a religious
>man. Clinton went to church for the photo-op.
>
>- Bush killed people. As did Clinton, with his attacks on aspirin
>factories

You mean Osama Bin Laden's chemical weapons facility? You think he
should not have attacked that? Given the events of Sept 11, I would
think even the most strenuous right-wing Clinton hater would back off
on that.

>and bombing in Bosnia. By his negligence during his tenure he
>also has the bodies of over 5000 Americans as his legacy.

??? You mean you're blaming him for Sept 11? Jeeze - you JUST
criticized him for trying to nail bin Laden, and then you turn around
and say he's to blame for something that happened 8 months AFTER he
left office.

Sheesh!

>So, as I said, Clinton did every one of these things, as well as commit
>adultery. Check your math.
>
>> Anywho, all hunans sin. You act like President Clinton sinned more than the
>> average person. I;d say it is proven he lived a much purer life than most of
>> us. The average President (let alone the average person) would not survive a
>> $50-60 million investigation with one "crime" exposed - lying about an
>> affair.
>
>That investigation revealed a lot more about Clinton than he was ever
>charged with. The Republicans in the Congress did not have the balls to
>do what needed to be done.

Oh please. They were so desperate to nail Clinton that they went
forward with ridiculous charges - and they even went around trying to
smear Clinton with claims of rape and worse. If they had ANYTHING on
Clinton, they would have used it. It's really pathetic to claim
"yeah, well we COULD have gotten him if we'd wanted to - but Clinton
was SO evil that we just didn't want to."

Give me a break.

>> The point to consider, is before you talk about how Bad President Clinton
>> was in terms of sin, remember the piece of slime that is our current
>> "president" is not fit to clean President Clinton's boots with his tongue.
>
>Well the rest of the country strongly disagrees with you,

You mean the ones who voted more for Gore than Bush? Where did you
get this "strongly" notion?

SemiScholar

Oct 28, 2001, 1:47:58 PM10/28/01

Now THAT is funny. A right-wing fundie does something, and yet you
STILL find a way to try to blame it on liberals.

Talk about irrational...

SemiScholar

Oct 28, 2001, 1:50:46 PM10/28/01

I love this. Every time some wacko conservative tries to claim that
libbruls have no sense of humor, I like to ask them to list the
"conservative" comedians.

Care to try?

And then, let's list the "liberal" comedians.

Lone Haranguer

Oct 28, 2001, 4:16:50 PM10/28/01

Just working with the facts, ma'am. (Read it again, you came to an
illogical conclusion.)
LZ

colleen

Oct 28, 2001, 5:01:49 PM10/28/01
: wrote:

: Luckily she's not in charge of anything. She can't even figure out

: how to drive herself from Wisconsin to Minnesota and back.

Now *that's* funny...

SemiScholar

Oct 28, 2001, 5:19:35 PM10/28/01
On Sun, 28 Oct 2001 14:16:50 -0700, Lone Haranguer
<esco...@tabletoptelephone.com> wrote:

Sorry, lone, but we're talking about MY mother-in-law here - I am in
possession of the facts, not you. That you would call her a closet
liberal is pretty funny. But the funniest part is when a conservative
says stupid stuff, you attempt to twist that into an indictment of
liberals.

Pathetic.

Natty Bumppo

Oct 28, 2001, 8:24:16 PM10/28/01
SemiScholar <semis...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<96kott4uemtq97thd...@4ax.com>...

From inside your empty skull you friggin' lunatic!!

Lone Haranguer

Oct 28, 2001, 8:53:52 PM10/28/01

The fact that liberals run on emotion and not logic has been often
recorded. Thus when conclusions are reached based on emotion and not
logic, it's logical to conclude that that person is REALLY a liberal.

I don't care WHO the person is, all we have to go on is a brief
statement. It is no different than the babble Richard Gere uttered last
week when he said we have to redirect all our energies toward peace and
compassion and away from war. Nuke 'em all is just as realistic.
LZ

SemiScholar

Oct 28, 2001, 10:36:21 PM10/28/01
On Sun, 28 Oct 2001 18:53:52 -0700, Lone Haranguer
<esco...@tabletoptelephone.com> wrote:

ROTFL!!! You still don't get it, do you? This is an EXPLICIT example
of CONSERVATIVE emotional, irrational response. There is no question
about it. And you STILL try to somehow twist that into a point
against "libbruls". <guffaw> Jeezuss, Lonely, you're absolutely
incredible.

Gawd, if you saw a conservative kick a dog, you'd probably say it
shows that libbruls are cruel to animals.

LMAO!! What a moron... Really, man, my sides are splitting. I
mean, yeah, we have always known that you are somewhat lacking in
critical thinking skills, but this really has to take the cake. You
even QUOTE your idiotic statement AGAIN...

>I don't care WHO the person is, all we have to go on is a brief
>statement. It is no different than the babble Richard Gere uttered last
>week when he said we have to redirect all our energies toward peace and
>compassion and away from war. Nuke 'em all is just as realistic.

<guffaw!!!>

Gawd, Lonely, you are one of the MOST...

ROTFLMAO!!!

SemiScholar

Oct 28, 2001, 10:37:42 PM10/28/01
On Sun, 28 Oct 2001 22:01:49 GMT, col...@animal.blarg.net (colleen)
wrote:

Yes, it is. It's also sad - 'cause it's true.

Did you see Lonely Guy's mind-boggling attempts here to twist this
into soem sort of indictment of libbruls? I mean, I knew he was dumb,
but jeeeeze...

Lone Haranguer

Oct 28, 2001, 10:48:15 PM10/28/01

SemiScholar wrote: A concession speech.

Wrong. In YOUR opinion the person who said it is a conservative. That
is not proof that they are. We need to go on other evidence than your
word.

The fact of emotional irrational statements is circumstantial evidence
that instead, she is probably a misguided liberal.

There is no question
> about it.

Oh yes there is booby. Where is your body of proof?

And you STILL try to somehow twist that into a point
> against "libbruls". <guffaw> Jeezuss, Lonely, you're absolutely
> incredible.
>
> Gawd, if you saw a conservative kick a dog, you'd probably say it
> shows that libbruls are cruel to animals.

I would have to have CLEAR PROOF that said kicker was indeed a
conservative. The fact that they kicked the dog would incline me to
believe otherwise. I mean *I* consider myself somewhat conservative and
I do not kick dogs. According to YOUR logic (or lack of same) that
means the kicker couldn't be a conservative.

> LMAO!! What a moron... Really, man, my sides are splitting. I
> mean, yeah, we have always known that you are somewhat lacking in
> critical thinking skills, but this really has to take the cake. You
> even QUOTE your idiotic statement AGAIN...

Why not?

> >I don't care WHO the person is, all we have to go on is a brief
> >statement. It is no different than the babble Richard Gere uttered last
> >week when he said we have to redirect all our energies toward peace and
> >compassion and away from war. Nuke 'em all is just as realistic.
>
> <guffaw!!!>

Unresponsive and lacking in content.

> Gawd, Lonely, you are one of the MOST...
>
> ROTFLMAO!!!

Don't get any slivers down there booby.
LZ

Lone Haranguer

Oct 28, 2001, 10:52:36 PM10/28/01

Her statements are no goofier or emotion-based than Richard Gere and the
rest of the Hollywood peaceniks.

That is unless you now claim that Gere's statements make him a
conservative?
LZ

Patrick Finucane

Oct 28, 2001, 11:08:24 PM10/28/01
SemiScholar wrote:

> Oh please. They were so desperate to nail Clinton that they went
> forward with ridiculous charges - and they even went around trying to
> smear Clinton with claims of rape and worse. If they had ANYTHING on
> Clinton, they would have used it. It's really pathetic to claim
> "yeah, well we COULD have gotten him if we'd wanted to - but Clinton
> was SO evil that we just didn't want to."
>
> Give me a break.

Conservatives attempted to overthrow the gov't...through legal means. They lost.
They need to get over it.

SemiScholar

Oct 28, 2001, 11:36:48 PM10/28/01
On Sun, 28 Oct 2001 20:48:15 -0700, Lone Haranguer
<esco...@tabletoptelephone.com> wrote:

You are TRULY embarrassing yourself, lonely - why don't you give it
up? This is my mother-in-law - she's a self-described fundamentalist
Lutheran conservative Rush Limbaugh fanatic. She said to me the other
day, emphatically - "I'm a ditto-head". She would be insulted if you
called her anything BUT a conservative.

Absolutely unbelievable. I know there are some mud-dumb people on the
net - but you really have to be in the top 5.

> That
>is not proof that they are. We need to go on other evidence than your
>word.

Unbelievable moron. Absolutely unbelievable.

>The fact of emotional irrational statements is circumstantial evidence
>that instead, she is probably a misguided liberal.

Absolutely unbelievably one of the stupidest people I've ever even
HEARD about. You'll believe she made the statement, but you won't
believe she's a conservative.

Unbe-fucking-lievable.

> There is no question
>> about it.
>
>Oh yes there is booby. Where is your body of proof?

ROTFL!!!

> And you STILL try to somehow twist that into a point
>> against "libbruls". <guffaw> Jeezuss, Lonely, you're absolutely
>> incredible.
>>
>> Gawd, if you saw a conservative kick a dog, you'd probably say it
>> shows that libbruls are cruel to animals.
>
>I would have to have CLEAR PROOF that said kicker was indeed a
>conservative. The fact that they kicked the dog would incline me to
>believe otherwise. I mean *I* consider myself somewhat conservative and
>I do not kick dogs. According to YOUR logic (or lack of same) that
>means the kicker couldn't be a conservative.

Unbe-fucking-lievable.

Do you EVER get embarrassed by the idiotic stuff you write?

LMAO!!!

>> LMAO!! What a moron... Really, man, my sides are splitting. I
>> mean, yeah, we have always known that you are somewhat lacking in
>> critical thinking skills, but this really has to take the cake. You
>> even QUOTE your idiotic statement AGAIN...
>>
>Why not?
>> >
>> >I don't care WHO the person is, all we have to go on is a brief
>> >statement. It is no different than the babble Richard Gere uttered last
>> >week when he said we have to redirect all our energies toward peace and
>> >compassion and away from war. Nuke 'em all is just as realistic.
>>
>> <guffaw!!!>
>
>Unresponsive and lacking in content.

Sorry, ... can't talk ... laughing to hard... gawd my sides hurt...

>> Gawd, Lonely, you are one of the MOST...
>>
>> ROTFLMAO!!!
>
>Don't get any slivers down there booby.

Silvers?

HOOOOO-hoooo-hoooo-haawww-haawwwww!

Oh.. god... stop... my sides are aching...

SemiScholar

Oct 28, 2001, 11:37:41 PM10/28/01

Agreed, you moron.

>That is unless you now claim that Gere's statements make him a
>conservative?
>LZ

You are INCREDIBLY stupid. You really don't get it?

No - you gotta be doing some dort of satire thing - nobody could
possibly be that stupid...

Aaron R. Kulkis

Oct 28, 2001, 11:27:40 PM10/28/01

The same place where the 'laugh track' for sitcoms come from...

a tape recording back that the network, idiot.

--
Aaron R. Kulkis
Unix Systems Engineer

can defeat the email search bots. (Updated 20 July 2001)

spa...@spamcop.net

M: "Pacifism is objectively pro-Fascist. This is elementary
common sense. If you hamper the war effort of one side you
automatically help out that of the other. Nor is there any
real way of remaining outside such a war as the present one.
In practice, `he that is not with me is against me."

--George Orwell

K: Truth in advertising:
Special Interest Sierra Club,
Anarchist Members of the ACLU
The Drunken Woman Killer Ted Kennedy
Grass Roots Pro-Gun movement,

Loren Petrich is a COMMUNIST ***hole

you are lazy, stupid people"

G: Knackos...you're a retard.

her behavior improves.

...despite (C) above.

direction that she doesn't like.

A: The wise man is mocked by fools.

Aaron R. Kulkis

Oct 28, 2001, 11:28:04 PM10/28/01
Patrick Finucane wrote:

> Diamond Joe Quimby wrote:
>
> > Part of being a Christian is not committing adultery,
>
> Where did you get that idea? If that's true, most conservatives aren't really
> Christians.

proof?

SemiScholar

Oct 29, 2001, 1:15:56 AM10/29/01
On Sun, 28 Oct 2001 23:27:40 -0500, "Aaron R. Kulkis"
<akul...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>SemiScholar wrote:
>>
>> On 27 Oct 2001 11:06:16 -0700, buford...@MailAndNews.com (Natty
>> Bumppo) wrote:

>> > But did he get any applause from anybody in the crowd?
>>
>> ??? Where did you think the applause was coming from?
>
>The same place where the 'laugh track' for sitcoms come from...
>
>a tape recording back that the network, idiot.

LOL!!!

Now, at least Natty's response made sense, even if it was wrong. He
claimed that I was lying about the applause. But you acknowledge that
the applause did in fact go out over the air, but you make the idiotic
claim that there was an applause track on the broadcast.

Anybody who saw the broadcast knows Natty is full of shit. And
anybody who's not a moron knows you're full of shit.

SemiScholar

Oct 29, 2001, 1:16:41 AM10/29/01

Actually, in December 2000 they succeeded.

But it's temporary.

colleen

Oct 29, 2001, 10:49:44 AM10/29/01
SemiScholar (semis...@hotmail.com) wrote:
: On Sun, 28 Oct 2001 22:01:49 GMT, col...@animal.blarg.net (colleen)
: wrote:

And with such a weak argument. The notion, long cherished by the right,
that liberals are more emotional can be refuted thousands of times simply
by reading usenet. Quite amazing.

Jim Alder

Oct 29, 2001, 1:05:49 PM10/29/01
SemiScholar <semis...@hotmail.com> wrote in

California and New York are the breeding ground for comedy,
unfortunately. Conservative comedy doesn't make it with that crowd.

> And then, let's list the "liberal" comedians.

Janet Reno, Joycelyn Elders, Larry King.

Lone Haranguer

Oct 29, 2001, 1:41:26 PM10/29/01

Send me my award then. If your mother-in-law is a Limbaugh fan, that
DOES NOT mean she is not a mentally defective, emotionally driven twit
who spouts drivel.

I merely pointed out that Liberals have a near monopoly on such drivel
and when one hears it, one must consider the circumstantial evidence
that such a person MAY really be a liberal in disguise.

> > That
> >is not proof that they are. We need to go on other evidence than your
> >word.
>
> Unbelievable moron. Absolutely unbelievable.

Your verbal assertion that this twit is a self-described fundamentalist,
ditto-head does NOT negate the fact that emotional twits spout EXACTLY
the same drivel.

> >The fact of emotional irrational statements is circumstantial evidence
> >that instead, she is probably a misguided liberal.
>
> Absolutely unbelievably one of the stupidest people I've ever even
> HEARD about. You'll believe she made the statement, but you won't
> believe she's a conservative.
>
> Unbe-fucking-lievable.

We have only your word for either one. A word, I might add, that has no
history of credibility. I pointed out that such a statement is to be
expected from Liberal twits and used Richard Gere's words as an
example. You have totally failed to refute my observation but instead
have screeched that they conflict with yours. Big deal.

> > There is no question
> >> about it.
> >
> >Oh yes there is booby. Where is your body of proof?
>
> ROTFL!!!

Seems lacking in substance.....

> > And you STILL try to somehow twist that into a point
> >> against "libbruls". <guffaw> Jeezuss, Lonely, you're absolutely
> >> incredible.
> >>
> >> Gawd, if you saw a conservative kick a dog, you'd probably say it
> >> shows that libbruls are cruel to animals.
> >
> >I would have to have CLEAR PROOF that said kicker was indeed a
> >conservative. The fact that they kicked the dog would incline me to
> >believe otherwise. I mean *I* consider myself somewhat conservative and
> >I do not kick dogs. According to YOUR logic (or lack of same) that
> >means the kicker couldn't be a conservative.
>
> Unbe-fucking-lievable.

Once again your argument lacks substance.

> Do you EVER get embarrassed by the idiotic stuff you write?
>
> LMAO!!!

Nope. I do get a lot of chuckles from the consternation I cause though.

> >> LMAO!! What a moron... Really, man, my sides are splitting. I
> >> mean, yeah, we have always known that you are somewhat lacking in
> >> critical thinking skills, but this really has to take the cake. You
> >> even QUOTE your idiotic statement AGAIN...
> >>
> >Why not?

> >> <guffaw!!!>
> >
> >Unresponsive and lacking in content.
>
> Sorry, ... can't talk ... laughing to hard... gawd my sides hurt...

Apparently laughing locks up your brain too.

> >> Gawd, Lonely, you are one of the MOST...
> >>
> >> ROTFLMAO!!!
> >
> >Don't get any slivers down there booby.
>
> Silvers?

Slivers from rolling on the floor while laughing booby. Geez, you are a
real sloth in the brain department. Your spelling needs work too.

> HOOOOO-hoooo-hoooo-haawww-haawwwww!
>
> Oh.. god... stop... my sides are aching...

No mercy until you apologize to your mother-in-law.
LZ

Lone Haranguer

Oct 29, 2001, 1:46:15 PM10/29/01

We didn't see any posts from you poking fun at how idiotic they were.
Why not?

Maybe you just hate your mother-in-law and are trying to get some
on-line support?

> >That is unless you now claim that Gere's statements make him a
> >conservative?
> >LZ
>
> You are INCREDIBLY stupid. You really don't get it?
>
> No - you gotta be doing some dort of satire thing - nobody could
> possibly be that stupid...

Playing with your brain is part of my study on brain functions in
liberals. I expect a good reception when my paper is presented.
LZ

SemiScholar

Oct 29, 2001, 3:47:17 PM10/29/01
On Mon, 29 Oct 2001 11:41:26 -0700, Lone Haranguer
<esco...@tabletoptelephone.com> wrote:

And yet the facts are contrary to what you say. Imagine that.

>I merely pointed out that Liberals have a near monopoly on such drivel
>and when one hears it, one must consider the circumstantial evidence
>that such a person MAY really be a liberal in disguise.

And yet you provide no evidence to contradict the facts at hand, other
then the utter stupididty of your posts - and you keep on digging.

Really, lonele, this is getting extreme. I'm starting to feel guilty
abotu showing you to be such an idiot. I really shouldn't be making
fun of the mentally challenged...

>> > That
>> >is not proof that they are. We need to go on other evidence than your
>> >word.
>>
>> Unbelievable moron. Absolutely unbelievable.
>
>Your verbal assertion that this twit is a self-described fundamentalist,
>ditto-head does NOT negate the fact that emotional twits spout EXACTLY
>the same drivel.

Yes, emotional twits DO spout that drivel - and they are, for the most
part, "conservatives" - as in this particular case. Your posts are a
perfect example. Devoid of rationality, long on hysterical and
irrational emotion.

>> >The fact of emotional irrational statements is circumstantial evidence
>> >that instead, she is probably a misguided liberal.
>>
>> Absolutely unbelievably one of the stupidest people I've ever even
>> HEARD about. You'll believe she made the statement, but you won't
>> believe she's a conservative.
>>
>> Unbe-fucking-lievable.
>>
>We have only your word for either one. A word, I might add, that has no
>history of credibility. I pointed out that such a statement is to be
>expected from Liberal twits and used Richard Gere's words as an
>example. You have totally failed to refute my observation but instead
>have screeched that they conflict with yours. Big deal.
>> >
>> > There is no question
>> >
>> >Oh yes there is booby. Where is your body of proof?
>>
>> ROTFL!!!
>>
>Seems lacking in substance.....

All the substance necessary has already been provided - from here on
out it's merely laughter at your stupididty.

>> > And you STILL try to somehow twist that into a point

>> >I would have to have CLEAR PROOF that said kicker was indeed a
>> >conservative. The fact that they kicked the dog would incline me to
>> >believe otherwise. I mean *I* consider myself somewhat conservative and
>> >I do not kick dogs. According to YOUR logic (or lack of same) that
>> >means the kicker couldn't be a conservative.
>>
>> Unbe-fucking-lievable.
>>
>Once again your argument lacks substance.

Yes - none needed. All been done. All that's left is the laughter.

>> Do you EVER get embarrassed by the idiotic stuff you write?
>>
>> LMAO!!!
>
>Nope. I do get a lot of chuckles from the consternation I cause though.

Consternation? Jeeze - you need a dictionary, too. I'm getting dusty
rolling around on the floor laughing at you, and you think that's
"consternation"?

<guffaw>

>> >Why not?

>> >Unresponsive and lacking in content.
>>
>> Sorry, ... can't talk ... laughing to hard... gawd my sides hurt...
>>
>Apparently laughing locks up your brain too.

Yes - my whole body gets wracked with hysterical laughter at your
stupidity. I have - seriously - only rarely come acorss anybody so
dumb.

>> >Don't get any slivers down there booby.
>>
>> Silvers?
>>
>Slivers from rolling on the floor while laughing booby. Geez, you are a
>real sloth in the brain department. Your spelling needs work too.
>
>> HOOOOO-hoooo-hoooo-haawww-haawwwww!
>>
>> Oh.. god... stop... my sides are aching...
>
>No mercy until you apologize to your mother-in-law.

Because she's a dittohead? Hawww - she's PROUD of that.

SemiScholar

Oct 29, 2001, 3:48:50 PM10/29/01
On Mon, 29 Oct 2001 11:46:15 -0700, Lone Haranguer
<esco...@tabletoptelephone.com> wrote:

There's only so many hours in a day. You want me to say it? Okay -
"Richard Gere is a moron". Happy?

But then, so are you.

>Maybe you just hate your mother-in-law and are trying to get some
>on-line support?

???

>> >That is unless you now claim that Gere's statements make him a
>> >conservative?
>> >LZ
>>
>> You are INCREDIBLY stupid. You really don't get it?
>>
>> No - you gotta be doing some dort of satire thing - nobody could
>> possibly be that stupid...
>
>Playing with your brain is part of my study on brain functions in
>liberals. I expect a good reception when my paper is presented.
>LZ

Oh. Learning to write, are you?

<guffaw>

Going to comedy school?

Lone Haranguer

Oct 29, 2001, 4:08:42 PM10/29/01

Like mother, like daughter. Considering the genetics on both sides,
please do not reproduce.

Your wife has probably already considered the Lorena Bobick technique to
eliminate THAT possibility. Best to sleep with one eye open.
LZ

Lone Haranguer

Oct 29, 2001, 4:17:50 PM10/29/01

No. You don't sound sincere and you needing prodding.

> But then, so are you.

Uh oh! Name calling. You lose 5 debating points.

> >Maybe you just hate your mother-in-law and are trying to get some
> >on-line support?
>
> ???

Ask your wife for her input. Make her put down the knife first.

> >> You are INCREDIBLY stupid. You really don't get it?
> >>
> >> No - you gotta be doing some dort of satire thing - nobody could
> >> possibly be that stupid...
> >
> >Playing with your brain is part of my study on brain functions in
> >liberals. I expect a good reception when my paper is presented.
> >LZ
>
> Oh. Learning to write, are you?

A thesis.

> <guffaw>

Do you have an audience at your end?

> Going to comedy school?

I'm trying to sit here with a straight face. Have you heard of
Ventriloquists? You're the dummy on my knee. A straight-faced delivery
is essential. Only the dummy is permitted to laugh which you have been
doing, thus fulfilling your role.

Thanks and goodnight.

(Takes a bow) Much applause!!!!!!! (gurgle)
LZ

SemiScholar

Oct 29, 2001, 4:37:25 PM10/29/01
On Mon, 29 Oct 2001 14:08:42 -0700, Lone Haranguer
<esco...@tabletoptelephone.com> wrote:

Shows how much you know. Add this to the list of idiotic things you
have said - you OBVIOUSLY don't know my wife.

>Considering the genetics on both sides,
>please do not reproduce.

Ooops - too late. And the baby is the cutest baby who EVER crawled
across a floor.

>Your wife has probably already considered the Lorena Bobick technique to
>eliminate THAT possibility. Best to sleep with one eye open.

That's Bobbitt, ya moron. You can't even get the joke right, can you?
Jeeze...

TCarr13397

Oct 29, 2001, 6:48:22 PM10/29/01

col...@animal.blarg.net (colleen)

>And with such a weak argument. The notion, long cherished by the right,
>that liberals are more emotional can be refuted thousands of times simply
>by reading usenet. Quite amazing.

What is "amazing" is how your well thought and written response did not prove
your point

T.Carr

Natty Bumppo

Oct 29, 2001, 8:11:10 PM10/29/01
"Dr. William \"Dave\" Thweatt, Ph.D." <thw...@quantum.chem.ndsu.nodak.edu> wrote in message news:<thweatt-07491A...@news.ndsu.nodak.edu>...
> In article <3bd8cd4e...@news.earthlink.net>, ca...@nomail.com
> (Carla) wrote:
>
> > The last american president was targeted by right wing terrorists
> > today. The fascist forces of the republican right wing are out there
> > in full force.
> >
> > WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Former President Bill Clinton received vials in
> > the mail tainted with salmonella, but authorities said on Thursday
> > they saw no connection to a string of anthrax attacks in New York,
> > Washington and Florida.
> >
> > At no time did Clinton come into contact with the substance, Secret
> > Service spokesman Jim Mackin said.
> >
> > The Secret Service (news - web sites), which is charged with
> > protecting sitting and former presidents, said Clinton's office in New
> > York received a package on Oct. 7 that contained 15 vials.
> >
> > Tests showed that two of those vials contained salmonella, which can
> > prove deadly for young children and people with weakened immune
> > systems.
> >
> > http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20011025/ts/clinton_vial_dc.html
>
> BFD, a vial of salmonella could be just a vial of raw chicken drippings.
> I bet I have a ton of salmonella in my freezer.
>
> I don't eat raw chicken, and I am sure even Bill Clinton isn't stupid
> enough to drink from wierd vials he got in the mail with no return
> address.

Is your name by any chance "tyson"?

> --
> "If you want to know God's thoughts, first learn His language."
>
> Dr. William "Dave" Thweatt
> Ph.D. Theoretical Quantum Chemistry
> Postdoctoral Fellow
> North Dakota State University
> NOW RUNNING UNIX ON HIS MAC!!!
> Fargo, ND 58105

colleen

Oct 29, 2001, 10:05:23 PM10/29/01
TCarr13397 (tcarr...@aol.com) wrote:
: >SemiScholar (semis...@hotmail.com) wrote:
: >: On Sun, 28 Oct 2001 22:01:49 GMT, col...@animal.blarg.net (colleen)

: col...@animal.blarg.net (colleen)

: T.Carr

Well, I suppose we could start a long, ongoing thread and repost some of
the choicest examples. OTOH, you could read usenet (I recommend
alt.fan.rush-limbaugh as a fecund source) and make the discovery for
yourself.

Lone Haranguer

Oct 29, 2001, 10:10:05 PM10/29/01

SemiScholar wrote:

> On Mon, 29 Oct 2001 14:08:42 -0700, Lone Haranguer
> <esco...@tabletoptelephone.com> wrote:
>

> >SemiScholar wrote:

> >> Because she's a dittohead? Hawww - she's PROUD of that.
> >
> >Like mother, like daughter.
>
> Shows how much you know. Add this to the list of idiotic things you
> have said - you OBVIOUSLY don't know my wife.

Wait until she gets the same age as your M-I-L is now.

> >Considering the genetics on both sides,
> >please do not reproduce.
>
> Ooops - too late. And the baby is the cutest baby who EVER crawled
> across a floor.

The milkman says the same thing......

> >Your wife has probably already considered the Lorena Bobick technique to
> >eliminate THAT possibility. Best to sleep with one eye open.
>
> That's Bobbitt, ya moron. You can't even get the joke right, can you?
> Jeeze...

You got the message. That's what counts, stubby. <snerk>
LZ

Dr. William "Dave" Thweatt, Ph.D.

Oct 30, 2001, 1:00:39 AM10/30/01
In article <fb7cfea9.01102...@posting.google.com>,
buford...@MailAndNews.com (Natty Bumppo) wrote:

Heh, sorry. I never gave any campaign contributions to Bill or Hillary
Clinton.

Besides, if I wanted to assassinate a public official, I could easily do
so. Fortunately, I am an American first, and would have even given my
life in defense of Clinton when he was POTUS. After all, he WAS my CIC
for a time.

I would still do so today. Even though he is a lying, lecherous sack of
shit, he is still an American citizen.

Aaron R. Kulkis

Oct 30, 2001, 2:48:28 AM10/30/01

actually, you're a retard.

SEMI-scholar is right.

SemiScholar

Oct 30, 2001, 3:18:05 AM10/30/01
On Tue, 30 Oct 2001 02:48:28 -0500, "Aaron R. Kulkis"
<akul...@yahoo.com> wrote:

A wit with no peer. A n intellect who posts sentences like this: "a

tape recording back that the network, idiot."

Kind of "usenet Tourette's Syndrome".

>SEMI-scholar is right.

That's right. But then, you haven't a clue...

TCarr13397

Oct 30, 2001, 5:35:53 AM10/30/01

col...@animal.blarg.net (colleen)

>Well, I suppose we could start a long, ongoing thread and repost some of
>the choicest examples.

I "suppose" you could respond when your own quaint theories are
challenged..which would be revelant

OTOH, you could read usenet (I recommend
>alt.fan.rush-limbaugh as a fecund source) and make the discovery for
>yourself.

I follow alt.politics..why would I bother with limbaugh

Thereare plenty on the left in this group that are easily skewered. Just look
at DG, "Trebby" CS, Lantz,etc..

T.Carr.