WE KNOW SCAPEGOATING, MYSOGNY AND / OR OFFENSIVE MASCULINE INSECURITY WORK HAND-IN-HAND WITH CARRIAGE OF THE GAY GENE, AS FOLLOWS:

witchdoctorwithdogma

Jul 18, 2010, 10:40:25 PM7/18/10
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE PSYCHE OF ANYONE
WHO MAY BE CONNECTED WITH THIS SUBJECT MATTER. MY REFERENCE
TO ANN COULTER REFLECTS MY TAKE AND OPINION AS TO HOW THE
TARGETING OF GAYS CAN BE USED TO FURTHER ANY AGENDA, BY
SIMPLY ASSOCIATING ANYONE WITH THE DEMONIZED.

Prior to discovery of the gay gene only passing maternally it had been
considered man-hating mother was the cause of male homosexuality.
(orig. N.Y. Times account of all of that (ORIGINAL CLIPPING--THE ONLY
ONE
KNOWN BY ME TO EXIST ON THE WEB) is on my website,
linked at the bottom.

To me (opinion--and I cannot actually know
the nature of anyone's psyche--the is theoretical,)
from Ann Coulter's "reference to presidential candidate John Edwards
as a 'faggot,'"
--and, "She has previously referred to former Vice President Al Gore
as 'a total fag....--'"
(citation below and on my website--original newspaper quoted narrative
preserved,)
it looks that the anti-gay inquisition, the first and natural one due
to the heterosexual
instinct, has been about making straights afraid of being wrongly
ferreted out
as for the sake of scapegoating for profit.

The obnolsious insulting masculine insecure paranoid is 3d likeliest
carrier of the
gay gene after the woman who enjoys making straight guys afraid of
being wrongly
ferreted out as gay and, secondly, her daughter.
(based on the clipping references and further scientific
substantiation on the website.)
Yes, to a much lesser degree there are modifying factors.

People profited from the Holocaust and will be happy to do so again,
leaving
innumerable shattered families in their wake. They will feel licensed
to judge
and scapegoat, host enemies lists, etc., by virtue of the open
demonization of men
and self-importance, an ego defense mechanism

IT MAY HAVE MOVED HISTORY.

IF A PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO SIMULTANEOUSLY
REVEAL HISTORY AND BE SCAPEGOATED, THEN IT'S WHEN THEY
ARE LOVED THAT THIS PIECE OF HISTORY MIGHT END.

http://www.pittsburghcitypaper.ws/gyrobase/Content?oid=oid%3A24527

http://sites.google.com/site/holychanges

MAKING STRAIGHT GUYS AFRAID OF BEING WRONGLY FERRETED OUT AS GAY