Indian/Hindu fanatics destroy statue of Christ

1 view

Gulshan Khan

Jul 2, 2002, 10:12:07 AM7/2/02
Two years ago these same hindu fanatics burned alive a Christian
missionary and his two babies from Australia. Recently these same
Indian hindu terrorist have been bombing churches..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/south_asia/newsid_2079000/2079875.stm
Christ statue destroyed in India

The authorities in the central Indian state of Chattisgarh say they
have launched an investigation into the destruction of a statue of
Jesus Christ.
Police say the vandalism took place on Saturday night, inside a Roman
Catholic church in the tribal area of Ranchi.

Opposition politicians say the attack is part of a conspiracy to fuel
communal tension in the state, which is governed by the Hindu BJP.

From the newsroom of the BBC World Service

koolfire_ro

Jul 2, 2002, 4:03:38 PM7/2/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<muc3iu0dvoavaog2a...@4ax.com>...

aacckkkk thoooooooo chuthia, madherchod, coming from a nation full of
beggers,pimps and hijida terrorists,this fucking paki pimp is pointing
figer on someone else....why dont you go and hang yourself you
bastard,already your ghand is mar, marke mar, marke torn like your
fucking ghandoo map of pakistan...so dont waste our time here you
fucking jobless fucking pimp...now wipe your fuck face, and fuck off
from my sight you worthless shit. :))))))

M. Ranjit Mathews

Jul 2, 2002, 5:07:31 PM7/2/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote ...

> Two years ago these same hindu fanatics burned alive a Christian
> missionary and his two babies from Australia.

Most deplorable, but ...
1) How did the same characters travel from the vicinity of Baripada,
Orissa to Ranchi, Bihar?
2) Has anyone other than you described the Mahanta tribals of Orissa,
some of whom did in Staines in a grisly manner, as Hindu fanatics?
3) State authorities seem to have taken cognizance of the matter,
which is well and good; it's more than one can say about authorities
subservient to the BJP government of Gujarat or about the authorities
in a Pakistani state in the circumstance of an incident such as the
one below.

Violent mob attacks Ahmadiyya Mosque, sets it on fire after destroying
it.
http://home.talkcity.com/ReportersAlley/rpoa/case004.html

> Recently these same
> Indian hindu terrorist have been bombing churches.

There are goons up to such mischief but it is doubtful that they are
all the same goons. The Bajrang Dal, for instance, has numerous cells,
each independent of the others; acts of terror by the Bajrang Dal in
two widely separated geographic areas are unlikely to have been
committed by the same characters. A bombing might be committed by
hindu terrorists but they might also be committed by Muslim
terrorists. You have heard of the Deendar Anjuman case, haven't you,
where Muslim terrorists controlled from Pakistan bombed churches?
Muslim Terrorists responsible for Church bombings
http://www.fisiusa.org/fisi_News_items/news51.htm
ISI twin plan: Attack Christians, defame Hindu
www.hvk.org/articles/0700/37.html

> http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/south_asia/newsid_2079000/2079875.stm
> Christ statue destroyed in India
>
> The authorities in the central Indian state of Chattisgarh say they have
> launched an investigation into the destruction of a statue of Jesus Christ.
> Police say the vandalism took place on Saturday night, inside a Roman
> Catholic church in the tribal area of Ranchi.
>
> Opposition politicians say the attack is part of a conspiracy to fuel
> communal tension in the state, which is governed by the Hindu BJP.

Ah! Do do they say who they presume the conspirators to be?

Gulshan Khan

Jul 2, 2002, 6:04:16 PM7/2/02
On 2 Jul 2002 13:03:38 -0700, r_man...@hotmail.com (koolfire_ro)
wrote:

aaahhhh thooooo motherchod barwah hazar saal gand merwa merwa ker
merwa merwa ker aadat par gai haey. Your fucking kali gand is
ruptured like your mom and sis pussy ahhhhhhhh thoooooo.

MO+HAM+MAD, Pigshit Be Upon Him

Jul 2, 2002, 8:10:45 PM7/2/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<muc3iu0dvoavaog2a...@4ax.com>...
> Two years ago these same hindu fanatics burned alive a Christian
> missionary and his two babies from Australia. Recently these same
> Indian hindu terrorist have been bombing churches..

This is a ploy by motherfucker cocksucker Pakis to vilify India. They
just go in and try to destabilize the harmony that exists in India.
These Paki cockraches worthless skin-bags killed 12 Christians in
Islamabad attack!

no spam please

Jul 2, 2002, 1:10:08 PM7/2/02
Gulshan Khan writes as follows:

| Two years ago these same hindu fanatics burned alive a Christian
| missionary and his two babies from Australia. Recently these same
| Indian hindu terrorist have been bombing churches..

What rights muslims and christians have to live in India? India is a
HINDU country.

--
no spam please
Reply to newsgroup.

koolfire_ro

Jul 3, 2002, 11:55:15 AM7/3/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<bn84iucpt8qj954jh...@4ax.com>...

chooooop,chuthia,pimp...once more for unwanted pimp of sci,scp,by
popular demand...aahhhhhh thooooooo..now runaway madherchod,but give
my love to your mom and wife.:)))))

koolfire_ro

Jul 3, 2002, 11:55:29 AM7/3/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<bn84iucpt8qj954jh...@4ax.com>...

chooooop,chuthia,pimp...once more for unwanted pimp of sci,scp,by

Gulshan Khan

Jul 3, 2002, 2:18:38 PM7/3/02
On 3 Jul 2002 08:55:29 -0700, r_man...@hotmail.com (koolfire_ro)
wrote:

Urz haey

HazaroN saal choosta haey kooli gullay ka gunna
bari mushkil say hota haey chaman mein dedawar paida.

Hare Om Hare Om

Paul

Jul 4, 2002, 12:15:19 AM7/4/02
"no spam please" <nospam...@srivastava.mailshell.com> wrote in message news:<afu19b$gvnir$1...@ID-115031.news.dfncis.de>...

> Gulshan Khan writes as follows:
>
> | Two years ago these same hindu fanatics burned alive a Christian
> | missionary and his two babies from Australia. Recently these same
> | Indian hindu terrorist have been bombing churches..
>
> What rights muslims and christians have to live in India? India is a
> HINDU country.

More rights than Hindus and Christians have to live in Pakistan.
Pakistan is 97% Muslim, and therefore a Muslim country. This is
because of the fundamentalist Islamic lunatics, who are a threat
not only to non-Muslims, but moderate Muslims as well, who don't
share their level of fanaticism for the lack of a better word.
There will never be any peace between these two nations until
there is a compromise, and the terrorists are rooted out and
sent to jail or to their grave/funeral pyre, whatever the case
maybe. The sad thing about this there was a time when Hindus
and Muslims did get along reasonably well in terms of daily life.
What happened to cause the relationship to go so sour? I suspect
both sides are to blame to some degree for the deterioration in
what used to be a peaceful co-existence? I think the answer to
a large degree is religious fundamentalists, and terrorists.
Russia and the USA managed to end the Cold War, so hopefully
India and Pakistan can get there one day. There was a time
when Palestinians and Israelis got along better as well.

http://www.domini.org/openbook/pak70218.htm
http://216.239.33.100/search?q=cache:IiDqs2KDQpQC:www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/sina/human_first.htm++Pakistan+Hindus+victimized&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

koolfire_ro

Jul 4, 2002, 12:49:17 AM7/4/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<1af6iukiadkqv13q8...@4ax.com>...

abby madherchudai urz master,here eat your own shit :)))))

HazaroN saal choosta haey ghandoo ghushan gullay ka gunna

Gulshan Khan

Jul 4, 2002, 9:25:53 AM7/4/02
On 3 Jul 2002 21:15:19 -0700, paul_...@my-deja.com (Paul) wrote:

>"no spam please" <nospam...@srivastava.mailshell.com> wrote in message news:<afu19b$gvnir$1...@ID-115031.news.dfncis.de>...
>> Gulshan Khan writes as follows:
>>
>> | Two years ago these same hindu fanatics burned alive a Christian
>> | missionary and his two babies from Australia. Recently these same
>> | Indian hindu terrorist have been bombing churches..
>>
>> What rights muslims and christians have to live in India? India is a
>> HINDU country.
>
>More rights than Hindus and Christians have to live in Pakistan.
>Pakistan is 97% Muslim,

This is what they teach you in hindu schools... Check out (PCC)
Pakistan Christian Congress there are 13~14 percent christians in Pak
that is close to 20M christians.

Gulshan Khan

Jul 4, 2002, 9:28:00 AM7/4/02
On 3 Jul 2002 21:49:17 -0700, r_man...@hotmail.com (koolfire_ro)
wrote:

Aaaarrrrrr THOOOOOO motherchod Aaggggrrrrrrr THOOO don't you ever try
poetry again you half sulla breed aaaahhhhh thhoooooo....

Habshi

Jul 4, 2002, 10:04:36 AM7/4/02
Gone into 30 day killfile for not trimming quots

koolfire_ro

Jul 4, 2002, 5:42:51 PM7/4/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<24j8iu8u9l724uiso...@4ax.com>...

ghandoo madherchod,do not talk inbetween like a dhakan donkey you
madherchod,stick to bringing your mom/wife to my room for humping,you
are fit for pimping only you paindoo.

koolfire_ro

Jul 4, 2002, 5:48:53 PM7/4/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<48j8ius7asiqof9mj...@4ax.com>...

hahahaha that is your own poem you brainless paindoo madherchod,keep
spitting as much as you want,it will save us the trouble of spitting
on your face,..hey how is your biwi jan,send her to me today na,i am
feeling horny,chall gullu,do something usefull in your life,at least
once...run along madherchod,send her now.

Gulshan Khan

Jul 4, 2002, 6:56:09 PM7/4/02
On 4 Jul 2002 14:42:51 -0700, r_man...@hotmail.com (koolfire_ro)
wrote:

I have been fucking your mata ji and didi ji all afternoon you will
get paid for barwah giri

Gulshan Khan

Jul 4, 2002, 6:57:34 PM7/4/02
On 4 Jul 2002 14:48:53 -0700, r_man...@hotmail.com (koolfire_ro)
wrote:

Now I know it was not Ghauri who fertilized your mama but his hawaldar
ahhhh thoooo motherchod product of a devdasi once a hindu always a
barwah...

koolfire_ro

Jul 5, 2002, 1:18:23 AM7/5/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<tkk9iuss17rb4gton...@4ax.com>...

hehehe you know nothing,you are so stuipd,i have to remind you in
every post you are a paindoo,and then hump your women madherchudai
ghandoo.....:)))))) now repeat once again,once a paindoo always a
pimp,its not for nothing i appointed you resident pimp of
sci...chinaaal ka baccha.

koolfire_ro

Jul 5, 2002, 1:23:36 AM7/5/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<cjk9iukfl58utaf1j...@4ax.com>...

hehehe ghandoo lost his brain again,pimp flies off in a tangent once
too often.....lavda ka baal :)))..not only that i have the burden of
shafting his wife and daughter also....once a paindoo,always a
pimp...every day repeat it during azzan 5 times you madherchod,then
only you will remember.

Gulshan Khan

Jul 5, 2002, 7:54:55 AM7/5/02
On 4 Jul 2002 22:23:36 -0700, r_man...@hotmail.com (koolfire_ro)
wrote:

hehehe old habbits die hard, 1000 years of lifting dhoti is good
practice for this hindu barwah. Now go bring your mata and didi from
what ever mandir they are serving so that some sulla can hump em 5
times a day.

Gulshan Khan

Jul 5, 2002, 7:53:05 AM7/5/02
On 4 Jul 2002 22:18:23 -0700, r_man...@hotmail.com (koolfire_ro)
wrote:

Out burst of Ghauri genes , actually that would be royal blood BUT it
was Ghauris hawaldar who had good time with your mata.....

Hare Om

koolfire_ro

Jul 5, 2002, 2:45:44 PM7/5/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<d32biu88gt4k9mdfc...@4ax.com>...

thhhooo theri ke...sootia aadmi....madherchudai is a fucking
embarassment...once a paindoo always a pimp....anyway is your daughter
ready for riveting...bring her and wait outside my room as usual....by
the way send her mom also :))))

Subir

Jul 5, 2002, 3:39:30 PM7/5/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<muc3iu0dvoavaog2a...@4ax.com>...
> Two years ago these same hindu fanatics burned alive a Christian
> missionary and his two babies from Australia. Recently these same
> Indian hindu terrorist have been bombing churches..

jez yesserday, these friendly musalla fundies gently blew up a
Christrian congregation, killing them in prayers. Recently these same
pakistani musulla mullahs have been urging a johad agains all koofars,
promising them the women-folk of koofars as booty and slaves...

-- from the pages of Big Baning Coran (BBC)

Gulshan Khan

Jul 5, 2002, 7:58:46 PM7/5/02
On 5 Jul 2002 11:45:44 -0700, r_man...@hotmail.com (koolfire_ro)
wrote:

Ahhh thooo motherchod I have to wait to fuck your kali gand your mata
and didi provide better service they do not make any sulla wait...

Gulshan Khan

Jul 5, 2002, 8:02:47 PM7/5/02

Geee the same bad sullas also killed 2000 sullas in Gujarat.... dang
sullas sullas sullas. bad shistory... :)

Paul

Jul 5, 2002, 11:26:54 PM7/5/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<24j8iu8u9l724uiso...@4ax.com>...

>This is what they teach you in hindu schools... Check out (PCC)
>Pakistan Christian Congress there are 13~14 percent christians in Pak
>that is close to 20M christians.

No that's what I found out. By the way, what is your opinion on the
rape in Pakistan that has been garnering international attention, or
the Pakistan Tennis Federation's treatment of one of their own players
for playing with an Israeli? The Pakistan player is Muslim and his
doubles partner is Jewish, but neither uses that as an excuse to
hate. It seems that there are Muslims and Jews and other religions
that could learn a lesson from these two in how to get along in
spite of their differences. The Pakistan Tennis Federation doesn't
like it. Damn, I guess extremists hate that a Muslim and Jew could
get along. It just proves the idiots are the fundamentalist
zealots not the religion. Tribal punishment indeed! Blech!
CIA Fact Handbook
http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/pk.html
Probert Encyclopaedia
http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/GM.HTM
Stopislam.com
http://www.stopislam.com/badnations.html#pakistan

Here's the stories on the tennis players:
http://sports.yahoo.com/ten/news/ap/20020704/ap-stevewilstein.html
http://sports.yahoo.com/ten/news/ap/20020701/ap-sportsshowcase.html

Here's the articles on the Pakistan gang rape situation:
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20020705/ap_on_re_as/pakistan_gang_rape_8
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20020705/ap_on_re_as/pakistan_gang_rape_6
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20020703/wl_nm/crime_pakistan_rape_dc_1
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20020705/ap_wo_en_po/pakistan_gang_rape_7
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20020705/ap_wo_en_po/pakistan_gang_rape_5
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20020704/ap_wo_en_po/pakistan_gang_rape_4
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20020703/ap_on_re_as/pakistan_gang_rape_1
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20020702/ap_on_re_as/pakistan_gang_rape_3
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20020704/ap_wo_en_po/pakistan_gang_rape_3

Gulshan Khan

Jul 6, 2002, 12:08:44 AM7/6/02
I trust you do not want to take on PPC for obvious reasons. How ever
the rape in Pak is nothing comapred to the treatment of Dalits in
India. Try "Dalits the untouchables of India" one is available at
Amazon.

Here is more on the rape.
http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/07/04/pakistan.rape.ap/index.html

koolfire_ro

Jul 6, 2002, 3:47:48 AM7/6/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<rrcciug4lonlp7h52...@4ax.com>...

geee gulshan is a paindoo,geee gulshan is a pimp,gee i am humping
gulshans mom/wife/sas...madherchod take the geee and shove it up your
illeterate hole,fucking donkey trying to use american lingo and
expressions,illeterate chinaal,you sound like a fucking penyless
beggar asking for money in street corner,use what language you are
comfortable, example,yes sir,huzoor,thank you sab,i humbly beg you
saaar,plz dont insult my mother sar....thats the english you paindoos
are used to...barwah madherchod :)))))all the fucking you took from
ranjith singh for generations are not to be forgotten....see how
respectfully you mom entertains us,without clothes :))))

Gulshan Khan

Jul 6, 2002, 8:19:43 AM7/6/02
On 6 Jul 2002 00:47:48 -0700, r_man...@hotmail.com (koolfire_ro)
wrote:

hehehehe geeee and u a barwah of the highest order. Motherchod u will
not be paid for services of your didi if you do not behave you half
sulla breed.

Once a hindu always a barwah.

Sandar

Jul 6, 2002, 10:45:05 AM7/6/02
ranjit_...@yahoo.com (M. Ranjit Mathews) wrote in message news:<1d4c67e3.02070...@posting.google.com>...
> Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote ...

> > Two years ago these same hindu fanatics burned alive a Christian
> > missionary and his two babies from Australia.
>
> Most deplorable, but ...
> 1) How did the same characters travel from the vicinity of Baripada,
> Orissa to Ranchi, Bihar?
> 2) Has anyone other than you described the Mahanta tribals of Orissa,
> some of whom did in Staines in a grisly manner, as Hindu fanatics?
> 3) State authorities seem to have taken cognizance of the matter,
> which is well and good; it's more than one can say about authorities
> subservient to the BJP government of Gujarat or about the authorities
> in a Pakistani state in the circumstance of an incident such as the
> one below.
>
> Violent mob attacks Ahmadiyya Mosque, sets it on fire after destroying
> it.
> http://home.talkcity.com/ReportersAlley/rpoa/case004.html

> > Recently these same
> > Indian hindu terrorist have been bombing churches.
>
> There are goons up to such mischief but it is doubtful that they are
> all the same goons. The Bajrang Dal, for instance, has numerous cells,
> each independent of the others; acts of terror by the Bajrang Dal in
> two widely separated geographic areas are unlikely to have been
> committed by the same characters. A bombing might be committed by
> hindu terrorists but they might also be committed by Muslim
> terrorists. You have heard of the Deendar Anjuman case, haven't you,
> where Muslim terrorists controlled from Pakistan bombed churches?
> Muslim Terrorists responsible for Church bombings
> http://www.fisiusa.org/fisi_News_items/news51.htm
> ISI twin plan: Attack Christians, defame Hindu
> www.hvk.org/articles/0700/37.html

Your style is to start out talking as neutral and then ALWAYS go to
the direction of the bad thing Muslims (or those who call themselves
muslims) have done.

But never blame the Hindus fundis as OPENLY as you would of Muslims
fundis. And you want to be protrayed as im-partial. Not in my
book..dude.

> > http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/south_asia/newsid_2079000/2079875.stm
> > Christ statue destroyed in India
> >
> > The authorities in the central Indian state of Chattisgarh say they have
> > launched an investigation into the destruction of a statue of Jesus Christ.
> > Police say the vandalism took place on Saturday night, inside a Roman
> > Catholic church in the tribal area of Ranchi.
> >
> > Opposition politicians say the attack is part of a conspiracy to fuel
> > communal tension in the state, which is governed by the Hindu BJP.
>

> Ah! Do do they say who they presume the conspirators to be?

koolfire_ro

Jul 6, 2002, 11:49:04 AM7/6/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<d52biu06sfen1vj98...@4ax.com>...

i dont give a shit if you die hard or soft....heheh imagine me lifting
dhothi to paindoo pimps,not even a remote possablity...i can buy 10
gulshan khans for a profit and sell you for a loss:)))),without
batting a eyelid, our chauffers will gross 5 times more than what you
make in america...chuthia madherchod pimp.

koolfire_ro

Jul 6, 2002, 11:52:53 AM7/6/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<d52biu06sfen1vj98...@4ax.com>...

i dont give a shit if you die hard or soft....heheh imagine me lifting

koolfire_ro

Jul 6, 2002, 11:52:53 AM7/6/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<d52biu06sfen1vj98...@4ax.com>...

i dont give a shit if you die hard or soft....heheh imagine me lifting

koolfire_ro

Jul 6, 2002, 11:54:01 AM7/6/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<d52biu06sfen1vj98...@4ax.com>...

i dont give a shit if you die hard or soft....heheh imagine me lifting

koolfire_ro

Jul 6, 2002, 12:12:37 PM7/6/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<6jcciu4sqnq7f52g0...@4ax.com>...

accckkkkkk thooo, madherchod ghandoo,even if you get lucoderma and
become a albino 5 times over,your arse will still be fucking black,
compared to mine :)))go and see your sons properly,and check with your
wife,your sons will have markings like a zebra :)))))...mine is white,
like a lightning strike...chinaal,you are a sand nigger,paindoo
madherchood.:))))

koolfire_ro

Jul 6, 2002, 12:17:27 PM7/6/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<6jcciu4sqnq7f52g0...@4ax.com>...

accckkkkkk thooo, madherchod ghandoo,even if you get lucoderma and

koolfire_ro

Jul 6, 2002, 12:17:28 PM7/6/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<6jcciu4sqnq7f52g0...@4ax.com>...

accckkkkkk thooo, madherchod ghandoo,even if you get lucoderma and

koolfire_ro

Jul 6, 2002, 12:18:02 PM7/6/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<6jcciu4sqnq7f52g0...@4ax.com>...

accckkkkkk thooo, madherchod ghandoo,even if you get lucoderma and

koolfire_ro

Jul 6, 2002, 12:19:38 PM7/6/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<6jcciu4sqnq7f52g0...@4ax.com>...

accckkkkkk thooo, madherchod ghandoo,even if you get lucoderma and

koolfire_ro

Jul 6, 2002, 12:20:07 PM7/6/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<6jcciu4sqnq7f52g0...@4ax.com>...

accckkkkkk thooo, madherchod ghandoo,even if you get lucoderma and

Gulshan Khan

Jul 6, 2002, 1:37:44 PM7/6/02
On 6 Jul 2002 08:49:04 -0700, r_man...@hotmail.com (koolfire_ro)
wrote:

1000 year old habbits die hard, line up for Ghazna you bahRATi
barwah... :)

Gulshan Khan

Jul 6, 2002, 1:39:11 PM7/6/02
On 6 Jul 2002 09:12:37 -0700, r_man...@hotmail.com (koolfire_ro)
wrote:

hahaha you are a kalloo S. Asian nigger... Akkkhhhh thooo on your kali
gand.

M. Ranjit Mathews

Jul 6, 2002, 2:20:29 PM7/6/02
mip...@yahoo.com (Sandar) wrote ...
> ranjit_...@yahoo.com (M. Ranjit Mathews) wrote ...

Go over the "Re: Congress local govt destroys mosque at midnight"
thread and tell me where I blame Muslim fundies. These remarks are
specifically on bombings; in the special case of bombings, Muslim
fundies have figured more prominently in the news than Hindu fundies.

koolfire_ro

Jul 7, 2002, 8:04:01 AM7/7/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<goaeiuoaror34bmer...@4ax.com>...

hehehe madherchod checked with his kulti wife,....after seeing zebra
in his bastard children paindoo is foaming...and screaming...:))))))i
told you,dont mess with me,you have zebras to contend with,hindoos are
always superior.

Gulshan Khan

Jul 7, 2002, 9:34:39 AM7/7/02
On 7 Jul 2002 05:04:01 -0700, r_man...@hotmail.com (koolfire_ro)
wrote:

And why is your son circumcised and not as kallo as you.. hehehe

Paul

Jul 7, 2002, 1:04:05 PM7/7/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<c6rciuotbno1lm24i...@4ax.com>...

>I trust you do not want to take on PPC for obvious reasons. How ever
>the rape in Pak is nothing comapred to the treatment of Dalits in
>India. Try "Dalits the untouchables of India" one is available at
>Amazon.

Both situations are terrible, but I don't know how you can compare
rape to the Dalit situation.

Gulshan Khan

Jul 7, 2002, 2:00:37 PM7/7/02

Because:- http://www.bookmasters.com/clarity/b0001.htm

DALIT: THE BLACK UNTOUCHABLES OF INDIA
THIRD EDITION
by V.T. Rajshekar
ISBN: 0-932863-05-1, 124 pp., illus., 1995, $9.95
"Every hour - two Dalits are assaulted. Every day - three Dalit women
are raped
two Dalits are murdered
two Dalit houses are burnt"

Human Rights Education Movement in India

koolfire_ro

Jul 8, 2002, 2:17:08 AM7/8/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<tkk9iuss17rb4gton...@4ax.com>...
> On 4 Jul 2002 14:48:53 -0700, r_man...@hotmail.com (koolfire_ro)
> wrote:
>
> >Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<48j8ius7asiqof9mj...@4ax.com>...

is this code word acceptence for sending your wife to me for
shafting,plz understand its your wife who is shafting me day and
night...my chickna tweeter is working for your wifes pleasure
only:))))))

koolfire_ro

Jul 8, 2002, 2:25:19 AM7/8/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<qlaeiu8070a71n9b0...@4ax.com>...

hehehe you should remember better you were in indian jail in 71,you
should remember how we tore your paindoo backside,you are screaming
alound uptil now that is 30 years in the running now,inbetween there
were refresher tearing in kargil etc,so wait your turn again after all
you are pakis,india can tear backside at its own terms and
condition,after all beggers cannot be choosers,and you are paki
paindoo to boot,first pakistan and then only you :)))

koolfire_ro

Jul 8, 2002, 2:30:12 AM7/8/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<60odiu8ho0ig3jrm8...@4ax.com>...

hehehe what behaviour...like the one you are getting from me now,good
even after such arse tearing,you are humble and docile enough to
request me for better behaviour,no wonder with such attitude india is
able to tear your hijida backside so regularly....try to become
man,which is difficult,becoz once a paindoo,always a hijida pimp:)))

Gulshan Khan

Jul 8, 2002, 9:51:04 AM7/8/02
On 7 Jul 2002 23:17:08 -0700, r_man...@hotmail.com (koolfire_ro)
wrote:

hehe its a code word for a circumcised lulla probabbly of a gulla.
Your didi understands all the codes.

Hare Om hare Om

Gulshan Khan

Jul 8, 2002, 9:54:02 AM7/8/02
On 7 Jul 2002 23:25:19 -0700, r_man...@hotmail.com (koolfire_ro)
wrote:

khe khe khe this sootioa aadami is still recovering from ruptured
gand.
Urz Haey kooli ki gand ki shan mein

Aurengzeb ki yaad jati nahin
gand jo phari os kay hawladar naey

hare Om Hare Om

Gulshan Khan

Jul 8, 2002, 9:56:24 AM7/8/02
On 7 Jul 2002 23:30:12 -0700, r_man...@hotmail.com (koolfire_ro)
wrote:

The one when you take it up your nigger gand all the way to your
throat... Aggggrrrr thoooo not only a hindu barwah but also a gando.

Hare Om Hare Om :))))

Subir

Jul 9, 2002, 7:45:55 AM7/9/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<rrcciug4lonlp7h52...@4ax.com>...

> Geee the same bad sullas also killed 2000 sullas in Gujarat.... dang
> sullas sullas sullas. bad shistory... :)

allah ooo yuckbar, these same grate mullahs buttchered 2,000,000
mussulman in E.Pakistan .... praise be to allah for det inspiration .

simply greate sharia history, err, shistory ....

Gulshan Khan

Jul 9, 2002, 8:58:17 AM7/9/02

Hare Om Hare Om from 6M to 3.5M to 3M to 2M to....... (-) minus 6M

Shanti baba Shanti....

Subir

Jul 9, 2002, 9:28:46 PM7/9/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<ncnliu40m7gmudqfn...@4ax.com>...

> Hare Om Hare Om from 6M to 3.5M to 3M to 2M to....... (-) minus 6M
>
> Shanti baba Shanti....

yalla oooo yuckbarooo, yechbaroo,

ek mulla maarthi hei ek mulli murdar keetha
do mulla maarthi hei ek mullai massacar sootha
teen mulla maarthi hei ek burra mullah genoshide murdah

pissh ees yislum.....

Gulshan Khan

Jul 9, 2002, 10:28:15 PM7/9/02
wah wah Subiria wah wah shairi ki aisi ma'a chodi kay Ghazna naey bhe
itna nahin choda ho ka. Itni gand tho kooli ki bhe nahin mari...

Kanti baba shanti

Hare Om Hare Om

koolfire_ro

Jul 10, 2002, 12:21:19 PM7/10/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<uc6jiukqmirkdlmld...@4ax.com>...

....what you are saying is you have a big dick,why only katuvas who
cannot hump their own wives, or when they are childless, get into this
complex...your wife has been discussing all this on many nights,when
we are alone.she rests her head on my chest,twiddling my hair,kissing
my nipples gently, and wondering how and what she has to do to get a
burden like you,from the family...its high time you made yourself
usefull,she says you are good with menial work,she wants me to employ
you at one of our outlets,she says it would be very helpfull...go and
get yourself registered and then come.

koolfire_ro

Jul 10, 2002, 12:21:19 PM7/10/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<uc6jiukqmirkdlmld...@4ax.com>...

....what you are saying is you have a big dick,why only katuvas who

koolfire_ro

Jul 10, 2002, 12:23:19 PM7/10/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<uc6jiukqmirkdlmld...@4ax.com>...

....what you are saying is you have a big dick,why only katuvas who

koolfire_ro

Jul 10, 2002, 12:23:19 PM7/10/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<uc6jiukqmirkdlmld...@4ax.com>...

....what you are saying is you have a big dick,why only katuvas who

koolfire_ro

Jul 10, 2002, 12:23:19 PM7/10/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<uc6jiukqmirkdlmld...@4ax.com>...

....what you are saying is you have a big dick,why only katuvas who

koolfire_ro

Jul 10, 2002, 12:23:18 PM7/10/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<uc6jiukqmirkdlmld...@4ax.com>...

....what you are saying is you have a big dick,why only katuvas who

Gulshan Khan

Jul 10, 2002, 5:58:11 PM7/10/02
On 10 Jul 2002 09:21:19 -0700, r_man...@hotmail.com (koolfire_ro)
wrote:

You mena the same katus who pumped bahRAT mata for 1000 years. Hare Om
hare om!!! Why does your didi son looks like me and you llok like a
kaloo habshi...

Hare Om Hare Om

Subir

Jul 10, 2002, 9:56:38 PM7/10/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<1r6niuor27enmn62j...@4ax.com>...

> wah wah Subiria wah wah shairi ki aisi ma'a chodi kay Ghazna naey bhe
> itna nahin choda ho ka. Itni gand tho kooli ki bhe nahin mari...

still recycling yer old gaand and chooth two liners as inspired mullah potty ?

> Kanti baba shanti

pissh is yislaum, yuslam is pissh

> Hare Om Hare Om

yalla oooh karbar

Gulshan Khan

Jul 10, 2002, 10:13:45 PM7/10/02
On 10 Jul 2002 18:56:38 -0700, subi...@concert.com (Subir) wrote:

>Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<1r6niuor27enmn62j...@4ax.com>...
>> wah wah Subiria wah wah shairi ki aisi ma'a chodi kay Ghazna naey bhe
>> itna nahin choda ho ka. Itni gand tho kooli ki bhe nahin mari...
>
>still recycling yer old gaand and chooth two liners as inspired mullah potty ?

Oye subiria what difference does it makes as long as hindus lift dhoti
from behind and bend over for sulla ka mota lulla shistory will
recycle........

>> Kanti baba shanti
>
>pissh is yislaum, yuslam is pissh

Cow piss or sulla piss both patent for yindoo

>> Hare Om Hare Om
>
>yalla oooh karbar

Hare Om Hare Om

koolfire_ro

Jul 11, 2002, 8:59:32 AM7/11/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<r66jiu40eb562bm9b...@4ax.com>...

what happened auragzeb fucked your mom,no wonder your face looks so
bad,my grandfather fucked aurangzeb so badly...the ghandoo madherchood
died....if auragzeb is a ghandoo madherchod,and humped your mom,youare
also same choothia :))

Gulshan Khan

Jul 11, 2002, 4:35:01 PM7/11/02
On 11 Jul 2002 05:59:32 -0700, r_man...@hotmail.com (koolfire_ro)
wrote:

khe khe khe Kooli motherchod once a barwah always a barwah... You know
what your secret pita Aurengzeb did? he unleashed his hawaldars and
instead of doing the poojari and poojaran in the mandir he did it
openly.

Hare Om Hare Om

Sauron

Jul 12, 2002, 6:28:16 PM7/12/02
So now you are down playing a rape of a woman. Don't you get it through
your greasy head that raping a woman is like killing a woman.

"Gulshan Khan" <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message

> I trust you do not want to take on PPC for obvious reasons. How ever
> the rape in Pak is nothing comapred to the treatment of Dalits in
> India. Try "Dalits the untouchables of India" one is available at
> Amazon.
>

> Here is more on the rape.
> http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/07/04/pakistan.rape.ap/index.html

> On 5 Jul 2002 20:26:54 -0700, paul_...@my-deja.com (Paul) wrote:
>
> >Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message
> >

> >>This is what they teach you in hindu schools... Check out (PCC)
> >>Pakistan Christian Congress there are 13~14 percent christians in Pak
> >>that is close to 20M christians.
> >

> >No that's what I found out. By the way, what is your opinion on the
> >rape in Pakistan that has been garnering international attention, or
> >the Pakistan Tennis Federation's treatment of one of their own players
> >for playing with an Israeli? The Pakistan player is Muslim and his
> >doubles partner is Jewish, but neither uses that as an excuse to
> >hate. It seems that there are Muslims and Jews and other religions
> >that could learn a lesson from these two in how to get along in
> >spite of their differences. The Pakistan Tennis Federation doesn't
> >like it. Damn, I guess extremists hate that a Muslim and Jew could
> >get along. It just proves the idiots are the fundamentalist
> >zealots not the religion. Tribal punishment indeed! Blech!
> >CIA Fact Handbook
> >http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/pk.html
> >Probert Encyclopaedia
> >http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/GM.HTM
> >Stopislam.com
> >http://www.stopislam.com/badnations.html#pakistan
> >

> >Here's the stories on the tennis players:
> >http://sports.yahoo.com/ten/news/ap/20020704/ap-stevewilstein.html
> >http://sports.yahoo.com/ten/news/ap/20020701/ap-sportsshowcase.html
> >
> >Here's the articles on the Pakistan gang rape situation:
>
>http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20020705/ap_on_re_as/paki
stan_gang_rape_8

>http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20020705/ap_on_re_as/paki
stan_gang_rape_6

>http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20020703/wl_nm/crime_paki
stan_rape_dc_1

>http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20020705/ap_wo_en_po/paki
stan_gang_rape_7

>http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20020705/ap_wo_en_po/paki
stan_gang_rape_5

>http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20020704/ap_wo_en_po/paki
stan_gang_rape_4

>http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20020703/ap_on_re_as/paki
stan_gang_rape_1

>http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20020702/ap_on_re_as/paki
stan_gang_rape_3

>http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20020704/ap_wo_en_po/paki
stan_gang_rape_3

Paul

Jul 14, 2002, 2:05:00 PM7/14/02
Gulshan Khan <Gulshan...@deja.com> wrote in message news:<2c0hiusr45e9q6j8v...@4ax.com>...

>Because:- http://www.bookmasters.com/clarity/b0001.htm
>
>DALIT: THE BLACK UNTOUCHABLES OF INDIA
>THIRD EDITION
>by V.T. Rajshekar
>ISBN: 0-932863-05-1, 124 pp., illus., 1995, $9.95
>"Every hour - two Dalits are assaulted. Every day - three Dalit women
>are raped
>two Dalits are murdered
>two Dalit houses are burnt"
>
>Human Rights Education Movement in India

Ok, thank you. By the way, bashing religions or killing
people because they belong to a different religion or
don't belong to any particular religion doesn't really
solve anything either. The Kashmir attack will only
make things more difficult for Hindus, Muslims and others
in the region who only want to live in peace, without
fear of attack. That won't be allowed to happen as long
as militants inflict their opinions on others who don't
share it. Religious freedom and tolerance will only be
possible if religious extremists are imprisoned or if
necessary killed. Only religious moderates should be
allowed to live in a free, civilized society with people
from other religions. Those who preach violence should be
subject to their own brand of justice or intolerance. By
the way, the intolerance practiced in Hinduism in terms
of the caste system is something I don't condone either.
It's just as wrong as the religious persecution practiced
by radical Muslims. I don't have a problem with moderates
of any religion. My anger is reserved for religious
extremists.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A1567-2002Jul13.html
http://www.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=12631
http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/SP145782