Koos Nolst Trenite on the Essence of Buddhism {HRI note 20071109-V1.2} (Version 1.2)

Koos Nolst Trenite

Nov 10, 2007, 4:28:17 PM11/10/07
Koos Nolst Trenite on the Essence of Buddhism

{HRI note 20071109-V1.2}

(Version 1.2
on 10 Nov 2007)

(View Summary
by skipping
indentation)

'

Thank you for a very interesting statement,* and I am glad
I can take some time to answer it very briefly.

'

Buddhism is not going to tell you what Buddhism is,

much like Christianity is not going to tell you, what
Christianity is,

and the same applies to Hinduism, Islam, and Judaism, to mention
some.

'

So you can, to your advantage, ask a convinced Buddhist
who has thoroughly studied Christianity, what he sees,
looking at Christianity,

and you can ask a convinced Christian who has studied
Buddhism in depth, to tell you what he or she sees,
looking at Buddhism,

for instance.

'

That is a comment on your state of 'being a convinced Buddhist.'

Those questions of yours "to me," that I quote here, bear
no answering,

as these questions are too far below any even basic
knowledge of what I have written, *(1)(2)(3)

and they try to suggest, maliciously, that I
have not written anything - or worse things
"about me."

> Do you believe that the body does not decay and die?
>
> Do you think Grasping, Aversion, Hatred, or Delusion
> are good things?
>
> Do you think Mindfulness, Generosity, Kindness,
> Compassion or Equanimity are bad?

'

'

Buddhism has absorbed and mixed with all kind of very much OPPOSITE
bodies of knowledge and skills,

such as the Tibetan Bon Po, and the Chinese and Japanese martial
arts, and Confucianism and Shinto, and also Christianity,

thereby absorbing those parts, of very basic and correct
knowledge of the nature or conduct of life, that are contained
in and can be easily found in these, and

that indeed are totally opposed to the original Buddhism of
Gautama.

'

All those mixtures - under the 'brand name' of Buddhism -

while these give much better camouflage of the source and
essence of Buddhism,

and some, like the 'Greater Vehicle' of Buddhism, are feeding
back to major aspects of Hinduism, these

are however no less deadly, in the end, than formal or 'Gautamic'
Buddhism itself,

which - original Buddhism - is the fastest route to eternal
death currently "delivered" on Earth,

as the practice of mummification has been discontinued
and destroyed on Earth - luckily enough for you.

'

'

'

However, the essence of Buddhism itself, is a reduction of awareness,
and a denial of the connection of life to the Source of Life Energy
of The Creation *(3)

(which is not the sun, of course - Akhenaton did not mean the
physical sun, but the Source of Life Energy of The Creation).
*(3)

'

The essence of Buddhism is also a denial of the existence and nature
of The Creation,

and Buddhism replaces it with a Black Void, the Black Energy of
Unconsciousness, the blocking of perception-connection,

blocking which is caused by Black Energy (broken Energy
Particles, that connect but without letting anything
through).

You further see, that Buddhism denies the existence of
Beauty Energy (brilliantly shining, white diamond-like
Particles), and of Life Creating Energy (intensely
brilliant light blue Energy Particles) and Love Energy
(intense green), and so on. *(a)

This Black, broken Life Energy, is produced by individuals of
very ill intent, such a Criminal Minds, individuals of a demonic
nature, sociopaths and such.

'

In particular, all Criminal Minds project this Black,
perception-blocking Energy,

they deliberately project this at and around and
above normal and caring people,

with the effect resulting, that you and other victims are
literally cut off from

feeling (and being connected to and remaining
connected to) the Life Energy of

the Source Life Energy of The Creation.

'

You will feel that disconnecting, Black Energy
inflicted on you, as a dull pressure that blocks you
from achieving your ideal goals and from connecting
to people who can and will help you in achieving
your ideal goals,

including the Energetic blocking of
connections to people that would otherwise
provide income

- connection to people is an entirely
spiritual, Life Energetic process -

and such Black Energy breaks that connection, and
causes that you are suddenly Unconscious of vital
things in your environment,

or - in other words - unable to feel and sense

and unable correctly to estimate and to
understand and properly to react to

people and things and situations,

and that Black Energy, that Criminal Minds project,
blocks you ALSO from obtaining the attention you
need about many things and from other people,

generally the Black Life Energy projected in and
around you by Criminal Minds,

as well as their pulling away your pure and whole

blocks your spiritually feeling,

your sensing and thus your perceiving people
and things around you

correctly, and in a loving and caring
way and with correct understanding or
estimation.

'

'

'

The essence of Buddhism, is cowardice, eternal death, betrayal and
destruction of life and of awareness and of abilities and knowledge.

You can easily see, that in fact, past lives are not at
all examined nor verified in Buddhism (nor in Hinduism),

and thus all their "data" about past lives and future
life and lives, ARE COMPLETELY WRONG,

and maliciously false.

'

'

The purpose of Buddhism, is to deny and thus to accommodate (the
unopposed and undetected) existence of those whose joy it is to
destroy life as thoroughly and as lastingly as possible, and thus

to wipe out any awareness (memory) of the actual past (what actually
has occurred) and any awareness (perception) of the actual future (of
what actually or most likely will occur).

'

'

'

The assumed and revered source of Buddhism, Gautama "The Buddha," is
an entirely mendacious, entirely destructive or demonic individual,

whose reported teachings are consisting of

- even when put in only a small amount of context, these are
showing up as -

lies ONLY, about himself, about "his awareness," about "his
intentions," about "his abilities," and about "his knowledge of
life."

'

'

That he, Gautama, or rather his pretended personality, has attracted
a lot of good people, who nevertheless believed his lies,

- is a phenomenon that can easily be explained by and be
understood in Fine Particle Physics - and so

accounts for all the good things that became contained in Buddhism,
as also the superficial student can easily observe.

'

'

'

So, to answer your statement: I have NOT ONLY fully encompassed the
source material of Buddhism, but I have ALSO gone very far beyond,
to actually understand it,

and rather than by being IN and remaining immersed IN its very
devious Energies as you are desiring others to remain,

I have worked my way through those Energies (ideas, feelings,
emotions, pains, forces, euphorias, unconsciousnesses) to become
free enough of these, *(1)

so that I can look AT it from a free viewpoint as connected to all
of life.

'

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Solomon's wisdom was greater
than the wisdom of
all the men of the East,
and greater
than all the wisdom of Egypt.'

________
Textnote:

(a) Some psychics can't make up their mind whether these are
Particles or Vibrations, so they call these Particles
"Vibrations," they talk about "Higher, or Lower, Vibrations,"
by which they mean the quality - the content, intention, ability
and sometimes also the color - of these Particles.

Some people who can't see very well, like police detectives who
thus have to uses psychics, call these Particles "visions," or
"another dimension," or "inexplicable,"

but they are just Particles, Life Energy Particles, they are.

These can connect, and contain and do things, and they can
solidify into objects, of course.

'

_________
Footnotes:

(*) See attachment.

(1) 'Penetrating and Exposing Hinduism and Buddhism'
{HRI 20060816-V5.0}
(16 August 2006 - Version 5.0 on 1 Nov 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.japan/msg/ccbd175e3fca1cdc

(2) '(Part Six) Too Far ABOVE The Journalists - People ARE not
"Anti-American" ' (Buddhism, The Buddha, Milarepa)
{HRI 20070106-V3.0-pi6-V2.1}
(6 January 2007 - part issue 6 on 13 Sept 2007 - Version 2.1
on 14 Sept 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/2e6a951ec99d3e10
Also issued as:
'Koos Nolst Trenite - On Siddhartha Gautama, or Gotama,
"the Buddha," in {HRI 20070106-V3.0-pi6-V2.1.1}'
http://groups.google.com/group/nl.religie/msg/0d33bfc1cfa92101
'Koos Nolst Trenite - On Siddhartha Gautama, or Gotama,
"the Buddha," in {HRI 20070106-V3.0-pi6-V2.1}'
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.indian/msg/ecb601883e01d3f0
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic/msg/550399c5afca20c8

(3) 'What is Monotheism, Unconfusing Christianity, Islam and Judaism'
{HRI 20070914-V2.2.1}
(14 Sept 2007 - Version 2.2.1 on 7 Oct 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.talk.creationism/msg/c006fc9baf97d834
{HRI 20070914-V2.2}
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.bible/msg/c51e6097f28e9a1d

'