Gropers Brotherhood Details

Good Lord !!!

Oct 5, 2003, 4:29:32 PM10/5/03
On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 21:12:31 +0100, "Serial # @@@@@" <ky...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Good Lord !!!

Where do you find these articles?

> [...]
>"orthodox" type, who become excited by seeing the expression of
>disgust on a girl's face at the moment they begin running their hands
>over her body. The other type, the "technician," aims at subtly
>titillating the woman using practiced erotic techniques that succeed
>in getting her wet before she even realizes what's happening.
>
>Some 80 percent of chikan are estimated to belong to the former
>category.
>
>Once monthly, the groper groupies gather at a pub somewhere in Tokyo
>to swap stories about their conquests. At a recent meeting, one
>relayed an account of his special technique for perforating girls'
>pantyhose in order to get closer to the land of milk and honey. While
>some members listened in with rapturous envy, others energetically
>transcribed his advice into their memo books.
>
>Another speaker warned his fellow enthusiasts that plainclothes
>detectives would be on duty in the Ikebukuro area in the coming month,
>so they should take added precautions not to be nabbed.
>
>"Groping was once a solitary activity, but now thanks to the Internet
>it's become easy to link up with people who share the same kind of
>sexual interests," enthuses Oohori. "We swap information. This
>nurtures a sense of competition and spurs us to bolder activities.
>Another purpose of our group is to warn members from getting so
>carried away they risk arrest."
>
>Aside from being able to attend lectures on groping techniques and
>proper etiquette, Hanashi no Channel adds that members of Oohori's
>group become eligible for hands-on training sessions, aboard actual
>commuter trains.
>
>"We all pool our money and employ several girls who let us grope them
>while actually on the train," he explains. "We do it in teams of six,
>and take turns on the girl, while the others observe from a slightly
>detached location. Then when it's over, we'll go to a coffee shop and
>critique the others, telling one, 'If you look around suspiciously
>before touching her, people will take notice,' or 'You squeezed her
>too hard at the beginning; you can't do it that way.'"
>
>A proper performance in front of the brotherhood's chairman can earn
>the accomplished groper a "black belt" ranking, with the level
>proficiency based on how effectively the candidate conducts
>suchmovements as groping while carrying a briefcase (basic), or how
>effectively he succeeds in getting fingers inside a girl's panties
>(advanced). So far, Oohori has reached the exalted level of 7th dan;
>12 others are ranked 1st dan and five have reached the 2nd dan level.
>
>A 5th dan is expected to maintain the prestige of his rank by fondling
>the buttocks of at least 100 women a month.
>
>Oohori was honored with his advanced 7th dan level by his ability to
>flee police pursuers. To do this, he keeps himself in top physical
>shape, arising each morning at six for an hour or more of jogging.

LarbGai

Oct 5, 2003, 7:46:06 PM10/5/03
In article <kpu0ov854bulcu50g...@4ax.com>, ky...@yahoo.com
says...

>Gross groupies gather
>to gab about gal-groping
>By Masuo Kamiyama
>Contributing Writer

******So that's whats become of Lummox........................ Gone to Japan to
become a groper. ;-)

Always knew there was something kinky about that boy. 5555555

Takin Gthepiss

Oct 6, 2003, 4:55:14 AM10/6/03
"The Jersey RAT" <r...@rat.com> wrote in message

> On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 21:12:31 +0100, "Serial # @@@@@" <ky...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> Good Lord !!!
>
> Where do you find these articles?

**Good Lord !!!

Where do you find all these IDs?

Tim

Oct 6, 2003, 8:58:54 AM10/6/03
On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 09:55:14 +0100, "Takin Gthepiss"
<ta...@hobokenpalace.com> wrote:

>Where do you find all these IDs?

In your Mum's purse