Cat fight in Ratchaburi :-)

Alex Gitlits

Jan 6, 2006, 5:49:35 AM1/6/06
Staying at my in-laws in Ratchaburi during the last
trip I went for a walkabout with my camera when I
heard some noise at a nearby intersection. The noise
turned out to be a very minor collision between two
bikes. This resulted in a cat fight which was quite
amusing and also the first fight I witnessed in
Thailand. I felt like separating them and
saying...C'mon, these are not the Thais I know :-)

http://agitlits.m6.net/Thailand2005/Ratchaburi/Ratchaburi01/DSC_5098big.jpg

http://agitlits.m6.net/Thailand2005/Ratchaburi/Ratchaburi01/DSC_5099big.jpg

Alex

Tim

Jan 6, 2006, 10:02:17 AM1/6/06
On Fri, 06 Jan 2006 21:49:35 +1100, Alex Gitlits <agit...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I am impressed that you thought fast enough to get a few pictures. I
usually watch something happening and then think, I should have taken
some pictures.

Tim

I wish I didn't know now
what I didn't know then.

pluto

Jan 6, 2006, 10:52:57 AM1/6/06
"On Fri, 06 Jan 2006 15:02:17 GMT, Tim <s...@remove.solyimps.com>
wrote/and/or quoted:

thanks k tim for pointing out the two pics by the great alex of melbourne.

do you notice, asian girls start the bout with hair pulling first?
how about western teens/adult girls?

==============================end quote/cross/w/wo/comment======================
-pluto

Somchai

Jan 6, 2006, 10:50:10 AM1/6/06
K' Pluto wrote:
>do you notice, asian girls start the bout with hair pulling first? how about western teens/adult girls?

They start with come hither glances, They hug each other, then they
start to touch and caress each other, a kiss or two, then they... oh,
sorry, what was I thinking? :^)

Somchai

G-Unit

Jan 6, 2006, 11:48:01 AM1/6/06
wrote:

>Staying at my in-laws in Ratchaburi during the last

Did you miss the shot where the the titty pops out?

Some cute chicks
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Geoff B

Jan 6, 2006, 1:40:17 PM1/6/06

"Somchai" had a strange, far-away expression...

OK - where do I send the invoice for a new keyboard??
I'll never get all the coffee out of this one !

_______
Geoff B

pluto

Jan 6, 2006, 2:56:02 PM1/6/06
"On 6 Jan 2006 07:50:10 -0800, "Somchai" <Lao...@gmail.com> wrote/and/or
quoted:

ah 5555555555555555555
thanks for the joke
now tell me truly what really happens
==============================end quote/cross/w/wo/comment======================
-pluto

John Frawley

Jan 6, 2006, 2:55:45 PM1/6/06
> pluto <pl...@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:

It's pretty much same same from my own humble experience (which
includes 7yrs as a professional bartender). As an aside, I was always
reluctant to wade into a fight between two females in attempts to
break it up. Never hesitated in a fight between males. Women don't
seem to understand that fighting, at least in the west, is largely a
symbolic dance to determine situational dominance. If 2 guys are
fighting, at least one of them (and sometimes both) are wondering what
the heck is taking the bouncer so long! Women don't get that. They
keep fighting even after the bouncer arrives and, in fact, the person
attempting to break it up can get turned on in an instant and injured
quite bad. I think this is probably more a universal truism than one
that is exclusive to one culture or another.

Regards,
- John Frawley

Takin Gthepiss

Jan 6, 2006, 3:18:58 PM1/6/06

E-Dummy "the jersey rat" <no_balls@all> dribbled:

> On Fri, 06 Jan 2006 21:49:35 +1100, Alex Gitlits <agit...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Staying at my in-laws in Ratchaburi during the last
>>trip I went for a walkabout with my camera when I
>>heard some noise at a nearby intersection. The noise
>>turned out to be a very minor collision between two
>>bikes. This resulted in a cat fight which was quite
>>amusing and also the first fight I witnessed in
>>Thailand. I felt like separating them and
>>saying...C'mon, these are not the Thais I know :-)
>>
>>http://agitlits.m6.net/Thailand2005/Ratchaburi/Ratchaburi01/DSC_5098big.jpg
>>
>>http://agitlits.m6.net/Thailand2005/Ratchaburi/Ratchaburi01/DSC_5099big.jpg
>>
>>Alex
>

> Did you miss the shot where the the titty pops out?
>
> Some cute chicks

**I thought you preferred rubber dolls? And sheep? :-)

Geoff B

Jan 6, 2006, 3:53:28 PM1/6/06
"John Frawley" mentioned...

> <snip> If 2 guys are

> fighting, at least one of them (and sometimes both) are wondering what
> the heck is taking the bouncer so long!

I found the same thing when I ran a bar . . . I suddenly realised the
truth of it one night when I had two blokes towering over me on the doorstep
looking sheepish that a few seconds earlier they were threatening to rip
each other's innards out, and I was verbally giving them a slapping (it was
just after the ". . . .oh sh!t, they're going to kill me . . ." thought
passed through my head that we reached this stage).
Next thing I knew they were shaking hands and buying me drinks (I resisted
the offer of one guy's sister, though . . . .)

_______
Geoff B

Alex Gitlits

Jan 6, 2006, 9:48:21 PM1/6/06

Thanks Tim. I was very lucky. This is the first
spontaneous for me like that, unfortunately I had
the wrong lens at the time, I wish I could take some
close ups and I didn't want to get too close :-)

Alex

Alex Gitlits

Jan 6, 2006, 9:50:08 PM1/6/06

> thanks k tim for pointing out the two pics by the great alex of melbourne.
>
> do you notice, asian girls start the bout with hair pulling first?
> how about western teens/adult girls?
>
> ==============================end quote/cross/w/wo/comment======================
> -pluto

Thanks Pluto. The photo is pretty average actually,
but I feel lucky I could get it in time. When you
see something like this you don't know what to do
take photos/ run for safety or separate them.

Alex

Alex Gitlits

Jan 6, 2006, 9:51:08 PM1/6/06

> Did you miss the shot where the the titty pops out?
>
> Some cute chicks
> Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
> More than 140,000 groups
> Unlimited download
> http://www.usenetzone.com to open account

No, it didn't happen. Mind you one bike then drove
off and the other one was still chasing them.
Unfortunately I didn't run after them. There was
probably more to it.

Alex

Alex Gitlits

Jan 6, 2006, 9:52:07 PM1/6/06
Geoff B wrote:

Geoff?? Only coffee? Well, I guess if it is with
surgar it can be just as sticky :-)

Alex

Loafer

Jan 6, 2006, 10:01:43 PM1/6/06

That sister was Takin Gthepiss all dressed up for a night out.

>_______
> Geoff B

Somchai

Jan 6, 2006, 3:34:29 PM1/6/06
>K' Pluto wrote:
>ah 5555555555555555555
>thanks for the joke
>now tell me truly what really happens

Never seen one started, only seen a few in progress.

Somchai

Somchai

Jan 6, 2006, 4:48:43 PM1/6/06
K' Geoff B wrote:
>"Somchai" had a strange, far-away expression...

:^)

Deckard

Jan 7, 2006, 10:47:45 AM1/7/06
On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 13:52:07 +1100, Alex Gitlits <agit...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Geoff B wrote:

You naughty boys, I'm lucky to have a 'beerproof' keyboard!
Thanks for the pictures... and the comments, Alex.

:-)
Mort

pluto

Jan 7, 2006, 12:26:41 PM1/7/06
"On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 15:47:45 GMT, Bl...@Runner.com (Deckard) wrote/and/or
quoted:

k mort,
keyboards nowadays are quite cheap.
the one i am using now is logitech,made in thailand, 650 baht
another cheaper model
also logitech, made in thailand, 360 baht
(both could be cheaper in th?)

hey, k somchai
you have not helped me out with the rightful answers on how western ladies
sort out their differences ;-)

jokes are welcome but please, some facts too ;-)
==============================end quote/cross/w/wo/comment======================
-pluto

Takin Gthepiss

Jan 7, 2006, 9:37:25 PM1/7/06
"Dickhead" <runs so hard that the ship drops of his pai...@Runner.com>
stumbled in message news:4311face...@news.free.fr... (where the fuck is
free france)...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Boring.................

Too bookish, you old senile goat from France.

Get lost and go play with your "boules" somewhere in the streets of France.

Or give us news about what you know the best, "the Thai numbers".

55555555555555555555555555555555

Or maybe your Chinese whore?

Now, that's something interesting for a change.

How is her AIDS going on?

Does she have already huge ugly spots on her ugly face?

Come on, dont be shy.

none

Jan 8, 2006, 8:54:30 PM1/8/06

wonderfull. more please !

Somchai

Jan 8, 2006, 11:00:27 PM1/8/06
>hey, k somchai
>you have not helped me out with the rightful answers on how western ladies
>sort out their differences ;-)

You must have missed my answer a few posts below.

Here it is again:

Somchai

:^)

pluto

Jan 9, 2006, 12:37:44 AM1/9/06
"On 8 Jan 2006 20:00:27 -0800, "Somchai" <lao...@hotmail.com> wrote/and/or
quoted:

hmm very curious indeed
in your lifetime you have yet to see an encourter of sort?
thanks for the pugna interuptus ;-)
would still appreciate if you would keep an eye open?

>Somchai
>
>:^)
support local industries, buy, read local, not copy and paste.
-pluto

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Somchai

Jan 9, 2006, 12:37:09 AM1/9/06
>hmm very curious indeed
>in your lifetime you have yet to see an encourter of sort?

Alas, I've lived a protected life...

>would still appreciate if you would keep an eye open?

Will do.

Somchai

Deckard

Jan 11, 2006, 9:40:54 AM1/11/06

Hi, hi!

Our plutonian friend seems not to understand you're a happy married
man and supposed therefore *not* to see this sort of thing.
BTW I'm not sure that I would intervene in a (female) catfight like
our courageous friend Alex perhaps did!

;-)
Mort

pluto

Jan 11, 2006, 4:46:42 PM1/11/06
"On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 14:40:54 GMT, Bl...@Runner.com (Deckard) wrote/and/or
quoted:
"
not at all, k mort.
for an easterner who had no time to see any altercations of sort during my
wandering worshops in those faranglands, i would be most happy to know the
signs and symptoms of forebording catfights amongst farang females in
farangland.
>support local industries, buy, read local, dont't wait for copy and paste.
-pluto

Alex Gitlits

Jan 13, 2006, 2:14:24 AM1/13/06

Mort, I didn't :-). I was simply an observer and
happened to have my camera handy...

Alex

pluto

Jan 13, 2006, 4:51:11 AM1/13/06
"On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 18:14:24 +1100, Alex Gitlits <agit...@gmail.com>
wrote/and/or quoted:

yes, thanks k alexg for the candid shots.
i have in my lifetime seen a lot of these in my, sg, th, id and even jp
but did not have the foresight to capture them on silver halides.
maybe it is time for me, if my heart permits, to invest in a video cam to
capture them once again.
one curious thing i notice is, the opponents would "hai, hajeme,- wham,
thud," on the hair, pull, push ditto and the female companions stand by
doing nothing.
i suppose the bystanders know that this "hair displacement syndrome" has to
happen sometime to relieve the tensions between the opponents, perhaps?

another thing. they do not go for the eyes, nose or boobs. just the hair.
--- a noble gesture amongst the victors/vanquished not to destroy face ;-)

>support local industries;dont't wait for copy and paste in toto
>-pluto

Somchai

Jan 13, 2006, 9:50:37 AM1/13/06
K' Pluto:

>another thing. they do not go for the eyes, nose or boobs. just the hair.
>--- a noble gesture amongst the victors/vanquished not to destroy face ;-)

Plobably for the same reson that, in the US, you don't bring up
someone's mother in an argument? Once you go there, it means an all
out war? Just a wild guess...

Somchai

Somchai

Jan 13, 2006, 9:53:49 AM1/13/06
K' Mort:

>Our plutonian friend seems not to understand you're a happy married
>man and supposed therefore *not* to see this sort of thing.

I always make room for such entertainment. :^)

>BTW I'm not sure that I would intervene in a (female) catfight like
>our courageous friend Alex perhaps did!

I usually would not interupt such an entertaining event. :^)

Somchai