Disgusting The Useless Nations (aka U.N.) is a Sham

1 view

Noi

Jan 2, 2005, 12:11:05 AM1/2/05
The U.N. (Useless Nations) will stop at nothing to promoting
themselves, below is an article written by a career diplomat.

"Well, we're heading into Day 7 of the Asian quake/tsunami crisis. And
the UN relief effort? Nowhere to be seen except at some meetings and on
CNN and BBC as talking heads. In this corner of the Far Abroad, it's
Yanks and Aussies doing the hard, sweaty work of saving lives.

Check out this interview (on the UN's official website) with SecGen
Annan and Under SecGen Egeland shows,

Mr. Egeland: Our main problems now are in northern Sumatra and Aceh.
<...> In Aceh, today 50 trucks of relief supplies are arriving. <...>
Tomorrow, we will have eight full airplanes arriving. I discussed today
with Washington whether we can draw on some assets on their side, after
consultations with the Indonesian Government, to set up what we call an
"air-freight handling centre" in Aceh.

Tomorrow, we will have to set up a camp for relief workers - 90 of
them - which is fully self-contained, with kitchen, food, lodging,
everything, because they have nowhere to stay and we don't want them to
be an additional burden on the people there.

I provided this to some USAID colleagues working in Indonesia and their
heads nearly exploded. The first paragraph is quite simply a lie. The
UN is taking credit for things that hard-working, street savvy USAID
folks have done. It was USAID working with their amazing network of
local contacts who scrounged up trucks, drivers, and fuel; organized
the convoy and sent it off to deliver critical supplies. A UN
"air-freight handling centre" in Aceh? Bull! It's the Aussies and
the Yanks who are running the air ops into Aceh. We have people working
and sleeping on the tarmac in Aceh, surrounded by bugs, mud, stench and
death, who every day bring in the US and Aussie C-130s and the US
choppers; unload, load, send them off. We have no fancy aid workers'
retreat -- notice the priorities of the UN? People are dying and what's
the first thing the UN wants to do? Set up "a camp for relief workers"
one that would be "fully self-contained, with kitchen, food, lodging,
everything."
The UN is a sham."

I detested the Useless Nations!!

Noi

Bo

Jan 2, 2005, 12:27:28 AM1/2/05
"Noi" <taw...@aol.com> wrote in message

> The U.N. (Useless Nations) will stop at nothing to promoting
> themselves, below is an article written by a career diplomat.
>
> "Well, we're heading into Day 7 of the Asian quake/tsunami crisis. And
> the UN relief effort? Nowhere to be seen except at some meetings and on
> CNN and BBC as talking heads. In this corner of the Far Abroad, it's
> Yanks and Aussies doing the hard, sweaty work of saving lives.

Right. While they're spending $150.B butchering babies in Iraq.

Noi

Jan 2, 2005, 12:38:41 AM1/2/05

Wrong, the butchering of Iraqi children were a collaborating job
between Kofi Annan and Sadaam through "Oil for Food program"! Like I
said they will stop at nothing including killing the children!

Noi

Stananger

Jan 2, 2005, 12:47:39 AM1/2/05
Noi wrote:

Great comment Noi!! Thats the truth and some people just cant seem to accept
it!

XomPing Wong

Jan 2, 2005, 12:52:11 AM1/2/05

"Noi" <taw...@aol.com> wrote in message
:
:

You blamed the wrong party there sucker. You should blame on Saddam for
internal corruption, not the external. Don't be too damn stupid like the
rest of people if you want respect.

Noi

Jan 2, 2005, 1:46:37 AM1/2/05

Internal corruption? and U.N is not?

1. U.N. oversees the Oil for Food program in theory, but in reality
they are working for Saddam!

2. U.N. can't account for over $22 billion, and this money supposed to
buy food for Iraqi people and children.

You may disagree with my views, but personal attack is rude and
tasteless!

Noi

Daniel

Jan 2, 2005, 2:39:36 AM1/2/05

> XomPing Wong wrote:
> > "Noi" <taw...@aol.com> wrote in message
> > :
> > : Bo wrote:
> > : > "Noi" <taw...@aol.com> wrote in message
> > : > news:1104642665.5...@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

(Sniped a lot)
XomPing Wong vomited:

> You blamed the wrong party there sucker. You should blame on Saddam for
> > internal corruption, not the external. Don't be too damn stupid like
the rest of people if you want respect.

Noi replied:

> You may disagree with my views, but personal attack is rude and tasteless!

I tend usually not to agree with your views, Khun Noi, but that's not my
point:
I have a kind of admiration for people like you, able to reply very politely
to such a nasty moronic post.
"Rude and tasteless!"
As you are a lady, I will refrain to write here the words I would have used
if in your place:-)
Cheers
Daniel

Chabon

Jan 2, 2005, 4:58:40 AM1/2/05

Noi: ever did hear of GWB - the war criminal? Now go home and tell
your senseless posts somewhere else.
Thanks

TEAL'C

Jan 2, 2005, 5:29:54 AM1/2/05

"Noi" <taw...@aol.com> wrote in message
What a bout Opec Countries

Slawek

Jan 2, 2005, 6:26:08 AM1/2/05
Your post is sensless. GWB is perhaps not too bright and compentent, but
certainly not a war criminal.

"Chabon" <chab...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Chabon

Jan 2, 2005, 8:22:01 AM1/2/05
On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 22:26:08 +1100, "Slawek" <sla...@optushome.com.ay>
wrote:

>Your post is sensless. GWB is perhaps not too bright and compentent, but
>certainly not a war criminal.

Then what is Iraq? Forgot already?

Noi

Jan 2, 2005, 9:36:47 AM1/2/05

I don't know much about the OPEC other that an Oil conglomerate
group, and their primary mission is to make money like any other
private corporations. The U.N. on the other hand, their main mission
is supposedly aid to humanitarian!

Noi

Noi

Jan 2, 2005, 9:50:33 AM1/2/05

Khun Daniel:

Thank you for the kind word. Believe it or not, despite our
differences I always admire your sense of humor and politeness. We are
here to discuss and express our opinions, not personal attack and
insult !

Noi

Noi

Jan 2, 2005, 10:06:36 AM1/2/05

Khun Daniel:

Slawek

Jan 2, 2005, 8:21:19 PM1/2/05
Conducting war or even starting war does not make one a war criminal.
Vialation of a law of war does it. American forces in Iraq, with a few
exceptions that were prosecuted, did not violate law of armed conflict.
For example, in Felluga US force suffred dozens of casualties, that could
have been avoided if they had bombed the town into submission before sending
ground troups.

"Chabon" <chab...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Noi

Jan 2, 2005, 10:26:45 PM1/2/05

Below is an update from "The Diplomad" blog:

"A colleague came back from a meeting held by the local UN
representative yesterday and reported that the UN rep had said that
while it was a good thing that the Australians and Americans were
running the air ops into tsunami-wrecked Aceh, for cultural and
political reasons, those Australians and Americans really "should go
blue." In other words, they should switch into UN uniforms and give up
their national ones."

UNbelievable!

Noi