Low life

1 view

Galoubet

Jan 13, 2007, 9:41:04 PM1/13/07
Early this morning my two Thai dogs were poisoned. They died in
unbelievable agony, foaming, defecating and wracked with spasms. I
buried them together in my garden.

They were playful dogs and never hurt, attacked or threatened anybody.
I let them out into the street this morning in our "village" to play
on a piece of scrubland in front of my house. The run round and round
together. Always happy. The poisoned pork was left on the sidewalk
outside my neighbour's house. He's a pork butcher. He's boasted about
poisoning dogs before.

What kind of low life does something like that? I loved my dogs. They
were my friends. They were my family.

Galoubet

gordon

Jan 14, 2007, 12:01:08 AM1/14/07
Hi

I have two lovely dogs too and I can sympathise with you about how much you
will miss them and your sadness in seeng their suffering.

But before you form an opinion as to who is responsible, maybe think that
someone else could have set this up to make you have conflict with your
neighbour. Sometimes the obvious culprit is not the real one.

Take it easy - and try to remain jai yen.

Doug

"Galoubet" <galo...@clara.co.uk> wrote in message

Galoubet

Jan 14, 2007, 1:26:48 AM1/14/07
On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 16:01:08 +1100, "gordon"
<gordon...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>I have two lovely dogs too and I can sympathise with you about how much you
>will miss them and your sadness in seeng their suffering.

Thank you

>But before you form an opinion as to who is responsible, maybe think that
>someone else could have set this up to make you have conflict with your
>neighbour. Sometimes the obvious culprit is not the real one.

Another close neighbour and friend (another farang) has just found one
of his cats dead. two more are missing. He went to confront my Thai
neighbour who told him he didn't like cat and dog shit everywhere. He
was laughing. I think we have the guilty party.

>Take it easy - and try to remain jai yen.

I'm too stunned to do otherwise.

Galoubet

hstamm

Jan 14, 2007, 4:13:00 AM1/14/07
On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 02:41:04 +0000, Galoubet <galo...@clara.co.uk>
wrote:

Sorry to hear.

Very bad and sad situation and I hope you can relocate from your
present area to a more animal friendly environment.

Regards
Helmut

michael

Jan 14, 2007, 6:16:16 AM1/14/07

Galoubet wrote:

> I let them out into the street this morning in our "village" to play
> on a piece of scrubland in front of my house.

how lovely... do something like that in a canadian city and you'd be
charged after the dogs had been impounded... letting dogs run around
freely in other people's spaces and contributing canine fecal matter to
whatever else junks up the neighbourhood? sounds very "low life" to
me... where the hell are you from anyway? trailer-park somewhere?

michael

Tchiowa

Jan 14, 2007, 6:46:13 AM1/14/07

I sympathize with you. And no one should be poisoning dogs like that.
But you have to accept some responsibility for what happened. As you
point out, he left the poisoned meat (if it was him) in front of his
house. What were your dogs doing running loose? Keep them in the house,
in the yard chained up, or fence the yard. You love dogs. Good for you.
But don't impose your dogs on others who may not share that view. I'm
not justifying what this guy did. He was wrong. But you're not
blameless.

Galoubet

Jan 14, 2007, 6:56:12 AM1/14/07
On 14 Jan 2007 03:16:16 -0800, "michael" <mjwil...@gmail.com> wrote:

>how lovely... do something like that in a canadian city and you'd be
>charged after the dogs had been impounded... letting dogs run around
>freely in other people's spaces and contributing canine fecal matter to
>whatever else junks up the neighbourhood? sounds very "low life" to
>me... where the hell are you from anyway? trailer-park somewhere?

You seem to have the same attitude to life as the guy who fed my dogs
strychnine. You should get together.

Galoubet

Galoubet

Jan 14, 2007, 7:00:17 AM1/14/07
On 14 Jan 2007 03:46:13 -0800, "Tchiowa" <tchi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I sympathize with you. And no one should be poisoning dogs like that.
>But you have to accept some responsibility for what happened. As you
>point out, he left the poisoned meat (if it was him) in front of his
>house. What were your dogs doing running loose? Keep them in the house,
>in the yard chained up, or fence the yard. You love dogs. Good for you.
>But don't impose your dogs on others who may not share that view. I'm
>not justifying what this guy did. He was wrong. But you're not
>blameless.

A predictable response.

Galoubet

michael

Jan 14, 2007, 8:06:15 AM1/14/07

Galoubet wrote:

> You seem to have the same attitude to life as the guy who fed my dogs
> strychnine. You should get together.

my attitude toward life involves recognition of personal responsibility
as a major feature of those who pass the age of 12 or so... you seem
not to have encountered the concept... i happen to love dogs... if i'd
been in your position, knowing the attitude toward dogs of my neighbor
(as you obviously did), i would have expressed my love for the dogs by
keeping them responsibly under control and not exposing them to the
poisoner... i imagine your idea of "loving" your dogs involved chucking
them under the chin, hugging them, and then sending them off to die...
so, you're what? eight years old?

michael

Chris Blunt

Jan 14, 2007, 10:34:51 AM1/14/07
On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 12:00:17 +0000, Galoubet <galo...@clara.co.uk>
wrote:

For once, I think Tchiowa struck the perfect balance and I agree with
him there.

There are too many dogs roaming around in Thailand and you never know
which ones can be trusted and which ones can't. I was bitten by a dog
while walking home one night in Bangkok and as a result I had to have
an expensive series of anti-rabies shots just in case.

I'm sorry you had that awful experience, but I do think the dogs
should have been kept inside your own property.

Chris

ian

Jan 14, 2007, 11:47:29 AM1/14/07

If you knew that your neighbour poisoned animals, why did you let your
dogs out? I am very sorry for your loss, and I find the butcher's
behaviour heartless, but you did know about this. Is it possible to
interest the authorities in his activities?

Ian

Deckard

Jan 14, 2007, 3:09:18 PM1/14/07
On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 06:26:48 +0000, Galoubet <galo...@clara.co.uk>
wrote:

I am sorry for your dogs, khun Galoubet.

Slaughterers of animals are rarely pleasant people in any country but
it's also possible that this pork butcher does not like Farangs either
for he seems to have a confrontational reaction with your friend (was
he really laughing or just smiling?).
Did he also poison pets from Thai people? If so, ask your wife how the
owners have reacted.

Like Helmut wrote, perhaps you should consider to relocate to a more
friendly environment.

Regards,
Mort

hstamm

Jan 14, 2007, 6:41:03 PM1/14/07
Michael wrote:

Michael wrote:

how lovely... do something like that in a canadian city and you'd be
charged after the dogs had been impounded... letting dogs run around
freely in other people's spaces and contributing canine fecal matter
whatever else junks up the neighbourhood? sounds very "low life" to
me... where the hell are you from anyway? trailer-park somewhere?

Yes, Galoubet should look after his dog's and control them if
necessary but…..
Firstly, we do not know the area where Galoubet resides (city or
rual), secondly, dog's like to roam and explore the area and lastly we
all create same waste and dispose this rubbish not all the time as we
should.
No, would anyone suggest we should be poisoned as well?

Regards
Helmut

Sr.Citizen

Jan 14, 2007, 7:04:27 PM1/14/07

"Galoubet" <galo...@clara.co.uk> wrote in message

Hello,

I am very sorry to hear this news, I too love dogs but the question is "how
can you be sure the dogs were poisoned?" Just because you see the final
result, you can't assume someone had poisoned them. There is a 50% chance
that you could be right, on the other hand dogs could be so hungry, and when
they were hungry they will eat anything even human poops.

Takin Gthepiss

Jan 14, 2007, 8:45:49 PM1/14/07
"Dickhead" <runs so hard that the shit drops of his pai...@Runner.com>
stumbled in message news:4311face...@news.free.fr... (where the
fuck is free france)...

Another story from our beloved fuhrer.

Relocate to France perhaps?
Oh, I forgot.
You said to a "more friendly enviroment".

So, can you now read the Thai numbers?
The well travelled and high educated pedo Frenchman?

You sound every day more and more boring.
Is this what staying in France do to peeple?

Of course you know Thai politics by what "a few Thai ladies (whores)" have
told you.................

Care to tell the newsgroup how you remain seated, nipping on your beer as a
"ba ba boo boo fahrang supremacist" while the reastaurant was on fire?

Care to tell the newsgroup your pedo story about how you seduced a choirboy
carrying 13 condoms?

BTW, you are posting jewels of anti-Thai propaganda lately in here.
Do you plan to come back to Thailand in the near future?
Wonder if the current government know all this and "lesse majeste" you show
in your posts?
Like the one where you were holding a subversive speech in an University

A picture of our French pedo hero in action

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/803/supermanal4.jpg
http://img236.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanal4.jpg

Here a picture of his "Thai-Chinese lass":

http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deckardwifemp9.jpg

Support mentally defective and severely stoned Yaba addicted French
pedofiles who publish their drug stories in "alt.hard.drugs":

http://Blade_Runner@white-supremacist..org (Deckard) &
http://www.yab...@Paris.fr/

Thank Old Trolls and Support a Pervert. You are not forgotten!!!

Please visit our new group:

http://groups.google.com/group/abuse-aware-aid?hl=en
abuse-a...@googlegroups.com

"Deckard" <Bl...@Runner.com> wrote in message

Takin Gthepiss

Jan 14, 2007, 9:04:38 PM1/14/07
"Sr.Citizen" <moreandm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> on the other hand dogs could be so hungry, and when
> they were hungry they will eat anything even human poops.

My pal Bryan S. Chaisone use to eat human poops too and he published in this
ng a few pictures of that.

But...

maybe it's because he is a worthless being without a job and living on his
wife Sue Chaisone and his children (Anna & Emily) who need to give blowjobs
to everybody to stay alive.

Galoubet

Jan 14, 2007, 9:33:25 PM1/14/07
On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 00:04:27 GMT, "Sr.Citizen"
<moreandm...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I am very sorry to hear this news, I too love dogs but the question is "how
>can you be sure the dogs were poisoned?" Just because you see the final
>result, you can't assume someone had poisoned them. There is a 50% chance
>that you could be right, on the other hand dogs could be so hungry, and when
>they were hungry they will eat anything even human poops.

Strychnine poisoning is very distinctive. I recognised it straight
away and knew I could do nothing for them. But watching your friends
die in agony is no pleasant experience I can tell you. Besides the
remains of the poisoned meat remained in the street. Quite obvious.

To those who argue that the dogs shouldn't be on the street don't
understand Thailand. But my dogs were never allowed to run freely all
day. They just had a good run on some waste ground outside my house
(where nobody goes because it is a dumping ground for mostly green
waste) in the morning and evening otherwise they were kept in my
garden. They usually did their shits in my garden during the night.
They never ventured towards my neighbour's direction but this time I
guess the smell of the pork bait was too enticing.

Galoubet

michael

Jan 15, 2007, 3:54:11 AM1/15/07

Galoubet wrote:

> To those who argue that the dogs shouldn't be on the street don't
> understand Thailand.

uh-huh... and those who are surprised by their dogs being killed this
way, especially after a clear warning has been issued, *really* don't
understand thailand...

michael

Galoubet

Jan 15, 2007, 7:04:06 AM1/15/07
On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 20:09:18 GMT, Bl...@Runner.com (Deckard) wrote:

>I am sorry for your dogs, khun Galoubet.

Thank you. It's appreciated.

>Did he also poison pets from Thai people? If so, ask your wife how the
>owners have reacted.

Putting strychnine laced pork on the street doesn't usually
discriminate. Fortunately another dog up my short soi belonging to a
very old Thai lady which often used to play with my dogs on the waste
ground, all running around together, is ok. Clearly yesterday, being
Sunday, he wasn't let out or didn't get out early enough to be
poisoned. As soon as I found the source of the poison I cleared it
up.

I never knew about this man's history. My lady never told me for fear
of worrying me. He never complained to me directly about my dogs or to
my friend about his cats. I was joking with him outside his house only
2 days before his poison attack. I knew they were pissed off about
crap in the street and in their garden. But my dogs weren't
responsible and besides I often cleared up other dogs' mess in our soi
anyway. And they certainly couldn't get in his garden.

>Like Helmut wrote, perhaps you should consider to relocate to a more
>friendly environment.

Where does that end? It's one couple in a whole friendly housing
estate and they just happen to live next to me. We never had any
problems with our dogs. They were friendly and non aggressive. People
all over the estate knew them are very sad and angry now. My lady
doesn't want to make "waves". She has to live in our house alone when
I return to the UK. But now she will feel very lonely and afraid
without her dogs for company. I want to lodge a formal complaint with
the police (my other farang neighbour has screwed his chance up by
already having a confrontation with the killer) but my lady and all
our friends, including a senior policeman who lives behind us advise
against it. I must abide by my lady's wishes. She has to live here all
the time.

Regards,

Galoubet (feeling really grotty)

Deckard

Jan 16, 2007, 2:12:05 PM1/16/07
On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 12:04:06 +0000, Galoubet <galo...@clara.co.uk>
wrote:

<snip>

My lady
>doesn't want to make "waves". She has to live in our house alone when
>I return to the UK. But now she will feel very lonely and afraid
>without her dogs for company. I want to lodge a formal complaint with
>the police (my other farang neighbour has screwed his chance up by
>already having a confrontation with the killer) but my lady and all
>our friends, including a senior policeman who lives behind us advise
>against it. I must abide by my lady's wishes. She has to live here all
>the time.
>
>Regards,
>
>Galoubet (feeling really grotty)

I think I can understand your feeling and also the point of your Thai
friends. When I was living in LoS, I was surprised at the number of
nutcases that looked normal to my Farang eyes at first sight. In this
sort of cases, I always follow advice of the locals although I know
I'd react differently in the West.
OTH, if your lady has to live alone in your house, ask her in a few
weeks if she would agree to have another dog. IMO, it is the best
protection against burglars in Thailand.

Regards,
Mort

Tchiowa

Jan 16, 2007, 7:30:28 PM1/16/07

Deckard wrote:

> OTH, if your lady has to live alone in your house, ask her in a few
> weeks if she would agree to have another dog. IMO, it is the best
> protection against burglars in Thailand.

I agree. Far better than a gun or the like. But for a dog to protect a
house from burglary it has to be in the house, not wandering the
neighborhood.

Galoubet

Jan 16, 2007, 9:00:12 PM1/16/07
On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 19:12:05 GMT, Bl...@Runner.com (Deckard) wrote:

>I think I can understand your feeling and also the point of your Thai
>friends. When I was living in LoS, I was surprised at the number of
>nutcases that looked normal to my Farang eyes at first sight. In this
>sort of cases, I always follow advice of the locals although I know
>I'd react differently in the West.
>OTH, if your lady has to live alone in your house, ask her in a few
>weeks if she would agree to have another dog. IMO, it is the best
>protection against burglars in Thailand.

She doesn't want another dog. It's not like we lost one through
illness or in an accident. We love dogs but we don't want to see
anymore die like our two just did. Although I agree it would be the
best thing in some ways. It would show the neighbours something.

At the moment we are engaging in mind games. Today we are going to buy
black and white funeral sheets to tie round the tree outside our
house. It will keep reminding the neighbours of their deeds but more
importantly anyone visiting here will ask why we have this on our
tree. Don't worry we are not letting it go. We have time.

Even without doing anything so far our neighbours have just paid a
tuk-tuk driver to come and fit locks to their many water tanks.
Paranoid eh?

And, can you believe? I've just looked at photos of the funeral of my
lady's brother in September and there amongst the mourners are my
neighbours. Such hypocrites.

Galoubet

Takin Gthepiss

Jan 16, 2007, 9:18:24 PM1/16/07
"Dickhead" <runs so hard that the shit drops of his pai...@Runner.com>
stumbled in message news:4311face...@news.free.fr... (where the
fuck is free france)...

Another story from our beloved fuhrer.

Nutcases like you perhaps who spend their days in Thailand abusing the
little girls in Pattaya and don't know how to read or dont understand a word
of Thai after all this years of "well travelling".

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/803/supermanal4.jpg
http://img236.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanal4.jpg

http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deckardwifemp9.jpg

http://groups.google.com/group/abuse-aware-aid?hl=en
abuse-a...@googlegroups.com

@thailandmail.co.uk agudbuk

Jan 17, 2007, 7:37:39 AM1/17/07

The only solution that comes to mind is not to let dogs off your
property unless thay are with you on a lead . That way you can stop them
going near any bait around your neighbours property and have control over
the areas where they defecate (Use of a pooper scooper would be a good idea
to keep the area clean and free of nasty things like intestinal worms ).

Agudbuk

"gordon" <gordon...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

maxwell

Jan 17, 2007, 11:25:52 AM1/17/07
"agudbuk" wrote ...

> Hi,
> The only solution that comes to mind is not to let dogs off your
> property unless thay are with you on a lead . That way you can stop them
> going near any bait around your neighbours property and have control over
> the areas where they defecate (Use of a pooper scooper would be a good
> idea to keep the area clean and free of nasty things like intestinal
> worms ).
> Agudbuk

My sister-in-law's dog was recently poisoned *within* the walls of the
property.
I don't understand why an animal poisoner would either be rational or
respect property lines.
-maxwell

> "gordon" <gordon...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
>> Hi
>>
>> I have two lovely dogs too and I can sympathise with you about how much
>> you will miss them and your sadness in seeng their suffering.
>>
>> But before you form an opinion as to who is responsible, maybe think that
>> someone else could have set this up to make you have conflict with your
>> neighbour. Sometimes the obvious culprit is not the real one.
>>
>> Take it easy - and try to remain jai yen.
>>
>> Doug
>>
>> "Galoubet" <galo...@clara.co.uk> wrote in message
>>> Early this morning my two Thai dogs were poisoned. They died in
>>> unbelievable agony, foaming, defecating and wracked with spasms. I
>>> buried them together in my garden.
>>>
>>> They were playful dogs and never hurt, attacked or threatened anybody.
>>> I let them out into the street this morning in our "village" to play
>>> on a piece of scrubland in front of my house. The run round and round
>>> together. Always happy. The poisoned pork was left on the sidewalk
>>> outside my neighbour's house. He's a pork butcher. He's boasted about
>>> poisoning dogs before.
>>>
>>> What kind of low life does something like that? I loved my dogs. They
>>> were my friends. They were my family.
>>>
>>> Galoubet

@thailandmail.co.uk agudbuk

Jan 17, 2007, 7:25:15 PM1/17/07

"maxwell" <mmma...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "agudbuk" wrote ...
>> Hi,
>> The only solution that comes to mind is not to let dogs off your
>> property unless thay are with you on a lead . That way you can stop them
>> going near any bait around your neighbours property and have control over
>> the areas where they defecate (Use of a pooper scooper would be a good
>> idea to keep the area clean and free of nasty things like intestinal
>> worms ).
>> Agudbuk
>
> My sister-in-law's dog was recently poisoned *within* the walls of the
> property.
> I don't understand why an animal poisoner would either be rational or
> respect property lines.
> -maxwell

That is a different scenario to the original posting and the perpetrator
probably deserves to be dealt with in the way that he treated the dogs.

Agudbuk.

Guenter Bellach

Jan 18, 2007, 6:59:26 AM1/18/07
I have had this situation at my house. We lost 5 dogs in a row due to
poisoning in one year (we only had one a any time, but had to keep
replacing them). We suspect the Thai family of my former Canadian
neighbour to have done this. His comments "There are a lot of snakes
around". Luckily he moved away, and ever since there was no more loss
of dogs. Looks like the snakes moved away with him.

wrote:

>Early this morning my two Thai dogs were poisoned. They died in

Kanoknuan

Jan 19, 2007, 7:27:40 PM1/19/07

Someone should poison my stupid husband, Carlos Garcia Abelardo
Trivino. He in Korat.

Your friend,
Kanoknuan, with mole on left tit.

Takin Gthepiss

Jan 19, 2007, 9:57:38 PM1/19/07
555555555555555555555555

Why dont you come yourself to poison me instead of asking others to do
that for you?

Because you are an useless piece of shit without a job and letting his
wife Sue Chaisone and his daughters Emily and Anna Chaisone give
everybody FREE BLOWJOBS in your own house?

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Useless pice of shit, Somchai.

Bryan & Sue S.Chaisone
219 Hillsdale Dr
Sterling VA 20164-1221
(703) 4446233

Here is a picture of the Sue Chaisone, the ugly whore:
http://img168.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=30021_Sue_122_536lo.jpg

Here is a picture of the Bryan Chaisone, the dumbass riding on his
buffalo
trough the streets of Manassas
http://img168.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=72648_Somchai_122_573lo.jpg