Google Группы больше не поддерживают новые публикации и подписки в сети Usenet. Опубликованный ранее контент останется доступен.

South Africa photos

1 просмотр

Marco

не прочитано,
5 нояб. 2006 г., 05:59:1805.11.2006
Hello,
this year was my first time in South Africa, here some photos of fantastic
South Africa landscape:
http://www.travelsaround.eu/eng/sudafrica/index.html

my preferite is Namaqualand:
http://www.travelsaround.eu/eng/sudafrica/namaqualand/index.html

Frol....@web.de

не прочитано,
5 нояб. 2006 г., 07:07:0305.11.2006

Hi

We realy do have some lovely scenery in SA. Unfortunately most of the
locals fail to appreciate it until they have been on a long trip to a
really boring place.

Hope you come again - don't be put off by all the bitching about crime
- just find out from your hosts where is safe to go and where not.

Frol

Bodie

не прочитано,
6 нояб. 2006 г., 11:06:5406.11.2006
<Frol....@web.de> wrote >

> Hope you come again - don't be put off by all the bitching about crime
> - just find out from your hosts where is safe to go and where not.

So you are advocating that people disregard the crime stats then?

Also, interestingly, to partly paraphrase, how would these "hosts" know
where is safe to "go" and where not?

Bodie ..
--
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
("General Introduction to Psychoanalysis," S. Freud)

Moira de Swardt

не прочитано,
6 нояб. 2006 г., 12:34:3706.11.2006

"Bodie" <bo...@home.net> wrote in message
> <Frol....@web.de> wrote >

> > Hope you come again - don't be put off by all the bitching about
crime
> > - just find out from your hosts where is safe to go and where
not.

> So you are advocating that people disregard the crime stats then?

> Also, interestingly, to partly paraphrase, how would these "hosts"
know
> where is safe to "go" and where not?

No one can guarantee safety anywhere, but there are certain places
where locals wouldn't go in certain circumstances, etc. at night,
alone, at all. I think that's what was being referred to.

--
Moira de Swardt posting from Johannesburg, South Africa
Remove the dot in my address to find me at home.

Alan McKenzie

не прочитано,
7 нояб. 2006 г., 01:14:4907.11.2006

"Moira de Swardt" <moir...@wol.co.za> wrote in message

| "Bodie" <bo...@home.net> wrote in message
| > <Frol....@web.de> wrote >
|
| > > Hope you come again - don't be put off by all the bitching about
| crime
| > > - just find out from your hosts where is safe to go and where
| not.
|
| > So you are advocating that people disregard the crime stats then?
|
| > Also, interestingly, to partly paraphrase, how would these "hosts"
| know
| > where is safe to "go" and where not?
|
| No one can guarantee safety anywhere, but there are certain places
| where locals wouldn't go in certain circumstances, etc. at night,
| alone, at all. I think that's what was being referred to.

It's not about guarantees of safety, it's about the risk of falling foul to
the terrible crime statistics in SA.
Many countries have issued warnings about travel to SA - where threes smoke
there's fire.
There are far safer enjoyable tourist destinations with extremely low risk
of becoming a statistic of violent crime.

"Certain places where locals wouldn't go" - the un-policed criminals are not
leaving us with many safe places now are they?

WAS

не прочитано,
7 нояб. 2006 г., 05:40:1207.11.2006
being in SA last year we allways asked the locals before going out whether
it was safe or not. We never had safety problems.

However, the day we had a pinched tire during an heavy thunderstorm, the
police went along three times without stopping, but several other persons
stopped and asked us if they could be from some help. We still wonder why
the police didn't offer assistance.

WAS

"Moira de Swardt" <moir...@wol.co.za> a écrit dans le message de news:
oaCdnXeHrs7C7NLY...@is.co.za...

Steve Hayes

не прочитано,
7 нояб. 2006 г., 07:19:4407.11.2006
On Tue, 7 Nov 2006 14:14:49 +0800, "Alan McKenzie" <mcke...@altech.co.za>
wrote:

>"Moira de Swardt" <moir...@wol.co.za> wrote in message
>|
>| "Bodie" <bo...@home.net> wrote in message
>| > <Frol....@web.de> wrote >

>| crime
>| not.
>|
>| > So you are advocating that people disregard the crime stats then?
>|
>| > Also, interestingly, to partly paraphrase, how would these "hosts"
>| know
>| > where is safe to "go" and where not?
>|
>| No one can guarantee safety anywhere, but there are certain places
>| where locals wouldn't go in certain circumstances, etc. at night,
>| alone, at all. I think that's what was being referred to.
>|

>It's not about guarantees of safety, it's about the risk of falling foul to
>the terrible crime statistics in SA.

The problem is not falling victim to crime statistics, but falling victim to
criminals.

If you come to South Africa, its the Zimbabweans, if you go to Greece, it's
the Albanians.

>Many countries have issued warnings about travel to SA - where threes smoke
>there's fire.
>There are far safer enjoyable tourist destinations with extremely low risk
>of becoming a statistic of violent crime.
>
>"Certain places where locals wouldn't go" - the un-policed criminals are not
>leaving us with many safe places now are they?

--
Steve Hayes from Tshwane, South Africa
http://people.tribe.net/hayesstw

meow...@mail.nu

не прочитано,
7 нояб. 2006 г., 11:02:1007.11.2006

Bodie wrote:
> So you are advocating that people disregard the crime stats then?
>
> Also, interestingly, to partly paraphrase, how would these "hosts" know
> where is safe to "go" and where not?

Get a clue.

No, he is probably not saying people should disregard the crime
statistics. He should just regard the hype about crime as just what it
is - hype. Three years ago I spent a month in Magnitogorsk and
Khabarovsk in Russia (The crime there makes Hillbrow look like a joke)
By exercising reasonable precautions nothing happened to me and the
worst crime I saw was the brutal assault of the owner of a slivovice
stand and the torching of his wares. The chap I was with said it was
because he spat at a local 'diedouchka'.

People should take reasonable precautions no matter where they are. As
for your preposterous comments about the tourist's hosts - they will
know that going to Diepsloot at 22:00 is NOT smart, just as my hosts in
Russia warned me against a certain money-changer's where 4 guys bought
it a week before after a punk with a machine pistol objected to their
exchange rate.

I hope this makes the OP's message a bit more clear.

Cranmer

Moira de Swardt

не прочитано,
7 нояб. 2006 г., 11:55:5907.11.2006

"Alan McKenzie" <mcke...@altech.co.za> wrote in message

> "Certain places where locals wouldn't go" - the un-policed
criminals are not
> leaving us with many safe places now are they?

I sometimes am amazed at what people think they can do and not
invite trouble. In a movie when the "new kid on the block" heads
into Sleazeville Bordello and proceeds to try and take the tart the
guy with the hat is fondling we all know that there's going to be
trouble. Why don't people use their common sense when they are on
holiday?

Ferdi Greyling

не прочитано,
7 нояб. 2006 г., 07:55:4307.11.2006
On Mon, 6 Nov 2006 19:34:37 +0200, "Moira de Swardt"
<moir...@wol.co.za> wrote:

<<>No one can guarantee safety anywhere,>>

Middle January at 2 o clock just outside Beaufort West nobody will do
anything to you. It will be to hot.

Moira de Swardt

не прочитано,
7 нояб. 2006 г., 23:14:0207.11.2006

"Ferdi Greyling" <m...@thisplace.co> wrote in message
> <moir...@wol.co.za> wrote:

> <<>No one can guarantee safety anywhere,>>

> Middle January at 2 o clock just outside Beaufort West nobody will
do
> anything to you. It will be to hot.

When I lived in Robertson in the mid-nineties I had to leave my door
open when I went out. Otherwise how can people put things inside?
Actually, I hardly ever cooked there. There was usually a plate of
food or two standing on my kitchen table when I got home.

FreeSpirit_uk

не прочитано,
8 нояб. 2006 г., 03:35:2808.11.2006

> "Ferdi Greyling" <m...@thisplace.co> wrote in message
>> <moir...@wol.co.za> wrote:
>
>> <<>No one can guarantee safety anywhere,>>
>
>> Middle January at 2 o clock just outside Beaufort West nobody will
> do
>> anything to you. It will be to hot.
>
> When I lived in Robertson in the mid-nineties I had to leave my door
> open when I went out. Otherwise how can people put things inside?
> Actually, I hardly ever cooked there. There was usually a plate of
> food or two standing on my kitchen table when I got home.

I experienced the same sort of thing when I lived between Barberton and
Swaziland. I would frequently return home to find a big bag of fruit,
veggies, rusks, koeksisters, milktart etc left for me in my kitchen by my
neighbours (the nearest of whom was 2km away). Very kind people.

Moira de Swardt

не прочитано,
8 нояб. 2006 г., 10:42:3208.11.2006

"FreeSpirit_uk" <FreeSpirit_u...@myway.com> wrote in
message

> "Moira de Swardt" <moir...@wol.co.za> wrote in message

> > When I lived in Robertson in the mid-nineties I had to leave my

door
> > open when I went out. Otherwise how can people put things
inside?
> > Actually, I hardly ever cooked there. There was usually a plate
of
> > food or two standing on my kitchen table when I got home.

> I experienced the same sort of thing when I lived between
Barberton and
> Swaziland. I would frequently return home to find a big bag of
fruit,
> veggies, rusks, koeksisters, milktart etc left for me in my
kitchen by my
> neighbours (the nearest of whom was 2km away). Very kind people.

I was very spoiled in Robertson. I only lived there for a few
months, but it was a very, very happy time for me. From there I was
sent to Kimberley, which was by contrast a very lonely, isolated
time. No theatre, no real kindred spirits, not much fun. My father
died while I was living in Kimberley, I was burgled by the very
street children I was helping, I broke my foot, I had financial
hassles, I got pneumonia and someone was "given a message by God" to
kill me, which provided some tension. Interestingly it was a time
when learned and achieved a great deal, and flourished with personal
creativity.

I preferred Robertson.

Ferdi Greyling

не прочитано,
9 нояб. 2006 г., 04:11:2809.11.2006
On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 18:19:58 +0200, "Peter H.M.Brooks"
<pe...@new.co.za> wrote:

<<>It is also much easier to be anonymous in a big city, if that's
what you
>want to be. In small towns you're always bumping into people you know,
>so you can't really relax when in public.>.

Which is what I loved about Jhb when I came here.
When I left Cape Town I was of an age where being anonymous in the
street pleased me. I think I still like it. It gives one a choice
regarding when you want to speak to people that you know etc.

In CP I one day realised the people on the street are becoming
familiar out of season...

rosieg

не прочитано,
9 нояб. 2006 г., 05:23:2509.11.2006
Bodie, any truth to Freud's observation : "secret sexual desires lay
at the bottom of all these hysterical neuroses" ?

Alan McKenzie

не прочитано,
10 нояб. 2006 г., 05:52:4110.11.2006

| "Alan McKenzie" <mcke...@altech.co.za> wrote in message
|
| > "Certain places where locals wouldn't go" - the un-policed
| criminals are not
| > leaving us with many safe places now are they?
|
| I sometimes am amazed at what people think they can do and not
| invite trouble. In a movie when the "new kid on the block" heads
| into Sleazeville Bordello and proceeds to try and take the tart the
| guy with the hat is fondling we all know that there's going to be
| trouble. Why don't people use their common sense when they are on
| holiday?

Is this one of those places tourists should not visit?
Did the woman shot in the shopping mall invite trouble?
Do you think the criminals will be tracked down, caught and brought to
justice?

The correct answer to all of the above should be NO (unless you're an
ostrich).

http://www.news24.com/News24/South_Africa/News/0,,2-7-1442_2028456,00.html

0/11/2006 12:25 - (SA)
Cape Town - A woman was wounded in a shoot-out between security guards and
robbers at Cape Town's Tyger Valley shopping centre on Friday, police said.

"The two guards were dropping off cash inside the centre when they were
confronted by four armed men," said Superintendent Billy Jones.

A woman was shot in the left leg during the gunfight. The men fled the scene
empty-handed in a white Isuzu bakkie with a canopy.

Spokesperson for paramedics ER24 Philip Turner said the woman was taken to a
local hospital and was in a stable condition.

"The young woman was standing outside the Standard Bank entrance having a
smoke when she was shot in the leg around 11:30," he said.

Moira de Swardt

не прочитано,
10 нояб. 2006 г., 10:39:0910.11.2006

"Alan McKenzie" <mcke...@altech.co.za> wrote in message
> "Moira de Swardt" <moir...@wol.co.za> wrote in message
> | "Alan McKenzie" <mcke...@altech.co.za> wrote in message

> | > "Certain places where locals wouldn't go" - the un-policed
> | criminals are not
> | > leaving us with many safe places now are they?

> | I sometimes am amazed at what people think they can do and not
> | invite trouble. In a movie when the "new kid on the block"
heads
> | into Sleazeville Bordello and proceeds to try and take the tart
the
> | guy with the hat is fondling we all know that there's going to
be
> | trouble. Why don't people use their common sense when they are
on
> | holiday?

> Is this one of those places tourists should not visit?
> Did the woman shot in the shopping mall invite trouble?
> Do you think the criminals will be tracked down, caught and
brought to
> justice?

> The correct answer to all of the above should be NO (unless you're
an
> ostrich).

The correct answer to the third one *should* be yes. But I fear
you're right.

However, if she hadn't been outside smoking ....
(Ducks and runs)

--
Moira de Swardt posting from Johannesburg, South Africa
Remove the dot in my address to find me at home.

http://www.news24.com/News24/South_Africa/News/0,,2-7-1442_2028456,0

Bodie

не прочитано,
11 нояб. 2006 г., 02:11:5511.11.2006
"Moira de Swardt" <moir...@wol.co.za> wrote
> However, if she hadn't been outside smoking ....
> (Ducks and runs)

Hmmmm .....
the very IDEA that you could, even jokingly, suggest that this poor womon in
some way contributed to her injury by armed robbers is reprehensible.

Like Zuma saying that the short skirt contributed to the rape.

Like the raghead leader in aussie-land saying that women in short skirts are
pieces of meat.

The shared MINDSET is horrifying !!!

Bodie <ain't running anywhere as my sentments are well known>

Moira de Swardt

не прочитано,
11 нояб. 2006 г., 03:13:5111.11.2006

"Bodie" <bo...@home.net> wrote in message
> "Moira de Swardt" <moir...@wol.co.za> wrote

> > However, if she hadn't been outside smoking ....
> > (Ducks and runs)

> Hmmmm .....
> the very IDEA that you could, even jokingly, suggest that this
poor womon in
> some way contributed to her injury by armed robbers is
reprehensible.

Come off it, Bodie. It was simply an example of "black humour". Of
course I wasn't suggesting that she contributed to her injury by
armed robbers. She was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.

> Like Zuma saying that the short skirt contributed to the rape.

> Like the raghead leader in aussie-land saying that women in short
skirts are
> pieces of meat.

> The shared MINDSET is horrifying !!!

Oh drivel.

Alan McKenzie

не прочитано,
11 нояб. 2006 г., 04:10:2611.11.2006

| Come off it, Bodie. It was simply an example of "black humour". Of
| course I wasn't suggesting that she contributed to her injury by
| armed robbers. She was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The wrong place at the wrong time huh !

A shopping mall during shopping hours - where's the right place and the
right time in SA then?

Where's these safe area's that our tourists should be restricted to?

Do you think the armed robbers (comrades) will be apprehended and their
illegal firearms confiscated? - NO

But lets confiscate the firearms from the law abiding citizens (let the
comrades keep theirs).

Moira de Swardt

не прочитано,
11 нояб. 2006 г., 04:46:1811.11.2006

"Alan McKenzie" <mcke...@altech.co.za> wrote in message

> Do you think the armed robbers (comrades) will be apprehended and

their
> illegal firearms confiscated? - NO

> But lets confiscate the firearms from the law abiding citizens
(let the
> comrades keep theirs).

The "comrades" often got their illegal firearms off people who once
owned them legally.

Bodie

не прочитано,
11 нояб. 2006 г., 09:13:1011.11.2006

--
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
("General Introduction to Psychoanalysis," S. Freud)

"Moira de Swardt" <moir...@wol.co.za> wrote in message

> "Bodie" <bo...@home.net> wrote in message
> > "Moira de Swardt" <moir...@wol.co.za> wrote
>
> > > However, if she hadn't been outside smoking ....
> > > (Ducks and runs)
>
> > Hmmmm .....
> > the very IDEA that you could, even jokingly, suggest that this
> poor womon in
> > some way contributed to her injury by armed robbers is
> reprehensible.
>
> Come off it, Bodie. It was simply an example of "black humour".

Now you're being RACIST as well !!!! ;-)

Of course I understood your attempt at humour just as I hoped you would
understand my attempt at sarcasm(?)

> Of course I wasn't suggesting that she contributed to her injury by
> armed robbers. She was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Wrong place?
Wrong time?
A law-abiding citizen minding her own business in a public place is the
wrong place at the wrong time?

I am gobsmacked !!!!

> > Like Zuma saying that the short skirt contributed to the rape.
>
> > Like the raghead leader in aussie-land saying that women in short
> skirts are
> > pieces of meat.
>
> > The shared MINDSET is horrifying !!!
>
> Oh drivel.

Nope .... not at all.
Much like the safe sex practice in Australia, actually.

Bodie ....

Bodie

не прочитано,
11 нояб. 2006 г., 09:17:1811.11.2006
"Moira de Swardt" <moir...@wol.co.za> wrote
> The "comrades" often got their illegal firearms off people who once
> owned them legally.

Moira, and here you were trying to get us to believe that you thought the
gfsa mob were strange ... and you start spouting the EXACT type of drivel
(if I might borrow your term) that they promote at every opportunity they
get.

Eish !!!!!

Bodie ....

Moira de Swardt

не прочитано,
12 нояб. 2006 г., 01:50:0512.11.2006

"Bodie" <bo...@home.net> wrote in message
> "Moira de Swardt" <moir...@wol.co.za> wrote

> > The "comrades" often got their illegal firearms off people who
once
> > owned them legally.

> Moira, and here you were trying to get us to believe that you
thought the
> gfsa mob were strange ... and you start spouting the EXACT type of
drivel
> (if I might borrow your term) that they promote at every
opportunity they
> get.

I didn't say they were strange. I said I recognised their bias. As
you well know, I don't approve of just every Tom, Dick and Sipho
owning firearms. I think that legal firearms have a tendency to
become illegal firearms because legal firearm owners are targeted by
criminals specifically for their firearms. I also think that some
owners of legal firearms are negligent with them, and as a result
tragic accidents, often involving children, occur.

However, I also don't believe that there is no place whatsoever for
legal firearms in private hands.

Gerald Latimer

не прочитано,
13 нояб. 2006 г., 07:45:3213.11.2006

Moira de Swardt wrote:
> However, I also don't believe that there is no place whatsoever for
> legal firearms in private hands.
>
> --
> Moira de Swardt posting from Johannesburg, South Africa
> Remove the dot in my address to find me at home.

I disagree. If you take away someone's gun, it won't take away his
propensity for violent behaviour. I have worked in casualty
departments in public hospitals and police mortuaries for many years
and have seen that the most injuries are from sharp weapons, not
gunshots.

Let me tell you of some non-firearm fatalities I have seen (most in SA,
some in Bulgaria) I have omitted simple stab wounds and clubbings -
they're too boring :

1. Near-decapitation with a panga. (RSA)

2. Crushed skull after blow with ball-pein hammer. The hammer was
stuck inside the head
and we had difficulty getting it out. (Bulg.)

3. Electrocution with some wierd "Shock Prod" consisting of a broom
handle with two
electrodes and a charge - building device. This crap was a
MASSIVE problem in Japan
in the '70s. (RSA)

4. Stolen thunderflash / very strong firecracker covered in nails and
thrown into victim's car.
This was an Albanian gang who often rip off cars in Bulgaria. An
ex secret police guy
who had kept his service pistol shot one gangster dead. (Bulg.)

5. Several bicycle spoke stabbings, either to the heart or spine.
(RSA)

6. Torching of a child with paraffin. Apparently it took her 5 days
to die. (RSA)

Also, if you disarm the peaceful population they will turn to different
weapons for self-defense as the criminals will not abandon their shit.
Since the new gun laws came, guys came in with really wierd injuries.

Eyes burnt out with sulphuric acid (came out of a toy water pistol)

LOTS of flamethrower injuries. My brother built himself one and when 2
guys tried to stab him in Silverton he let rip. He says one chap had
flammable clothing and he still has nightmares of the scene (The robber
running around in the pitch darkness screaming like a banshee). Better
to sleep badly than to do the big sleep.

Crossbows are getting large to keep in the house against burglars.

Best not to go into too much detail here, but in East Europe you can
buy a small gas pistol that shoots ball bearings at medium velocity.
One forensic pathologist said that it ought to be possible to fill the
bearing with something like saxitoxin. Give me a good clean shot with
a 9mm any day than that sort of death..

Until we outgrow our violent streak, weapons will always be around.

Gerald

Moira de Swardt

не прочитано,
13 нояб. 2006 г., 10:03:5713.11.2006

"Gerald Latimer" <meow...@email.ro> wrote in message
> Moira de Swardt wrote:

> > However, I also don't believe that there is no place whatsoever
for
> > legal firearms in private hands.

> I disagree.

No you don't disagree. What you say below indicates that you don't
disagree. However, like many gun-owners, off you go, shooting off
all over the place before your have even considered what has been
said or done.

If you disagreed you would believe that there is actually no place

whatsoever for legal firearms in private hands.

Now stop behaving like an idiot before my opinion of gun owners and
their intelligence is lowered even further.

> If you take away someone's gun, it won't take away his
> propensity for violent behaviour. I have worked in casualty
> departments in public hospitals and police mortuaries for many
years
> and have seen that the most injuries are from sharp weapons, not
> gunshots.

That was certainly true of fatal injuries before 1995. Since then
there has been a significant increase in fatalities from gunshot
wounds. I am a BLS emergency carer and worked extensively as a
volunteer on ambulances and in SERA at Hillbrow Hospital, Bara,
Livingston (PE) from 1990 through to 2000. In 2001 I worked at a
hospital in Swaziland full time.

> Let me tell you of some non-firearm fatalities I have seen (most
in SA,
> some in Bulgaria) I have omitted simple stab wounds and
clubbings -
> they're too boring :

I could add some fun things, too. A partial amputation of the
lover's penis by a jealous husband. A woman who died of panga
wounds inflicted while she was still in hospital post partum. An
axe in a skull.

Eliminating our violent streak was the point of some other thread in
which I commenteed.

Steve Hayes

не прочитано,
13 нояб. 2006 г., 11:08:3613.11.2006
On 13 Nov 2006 04:45:32 -0800, "Gerald Latimer" <meow...@email.ro> wrote:

>Moira de Swardt wrote:
>> However, I also don't believe that there is no place whatsoever for
>> legal firearms in private hands.
>>
>> --
>> Moira de Swardt posting from Johannesburg, South Africa
>> Remove the dot in my address to find me at home.
>
>I disagree. If you take away someone's gun, it won't take away his
>propensity for violent behaviour. I have worked in casualty
>departments in public hospitals and police mortuaries for many years
>and have seen that the most injuries are from sharp weapons, not
>gunshots.

What are you disagreeing with?

Are you saying that there is no place whatsoever for legal firearms in private
hands? Because that's what it looks like.

--
Steve Hayes from Tshwane, South Africa

Web: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/7734/stevesig.htm

JohnM

не прочитано,
13 нояб. 2006 г., 13:54:1813.11.2006
In article <126hl2hl3ip7adf5j...@4ax.com>, Steve Hayes
<haye...@hotmail.com> writes

>On 13 Nov 2006 04:45:32 -0800, "Gerald Latimer" <meow...@email.ro> wrote:
>

>>Moira de Swardt wrote:
>>> However, I also don't believe that there is no place whatsoever for
>>> legal firearms in private hands.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Moira de Swardt posting from Johannesburg, South Africa
>>> Remove the dot in my address to find me at home.
>>
>>I disagree. If you take away someone's gun, it won't take away his
>>propensity for violent behaviour. I have worked in casualty
>>departments in public hospitals and police mortuaries for many years
>>and have seen that the most injuries are from sharp weapons, not
>>gunshots.
>
>What are you disagreeing with?
>
>Are you saying that there is no place whatsoever for legal firearms in private
>hands? Because that's what it looks like.

Yes, I am confused. It looks as if he agrees.

--
JohnM

Gerald Latimer

не прочитано,
2 дек. 2006 г., 11:19:4602.12.2006

I apologise. It looked to me as if you wrote the stuff about private
firearms not being permitted. My reply was really directed at Moira de
Swardt who made the actual statement.

Gerald

0 новых сообщений