My son, Richard Catto...

agatha.ma...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2007, 11:31:44 PM12/15/07
To my dear son, Richard Catto

(In case you're wondering son : Auntie Princess typed this
letter for me)

Richie my boy, I know you read here sometimes. Please
phone me and tell me what is going on.

I took the liberty to open one of your letters that arrived
today, as I am never sure when you are going to come
home to please your mama, here in down town Mitchells
Plain (nudge nudge, wink wink...)

My dear Richie baby, today I received a revengeful, crude
and disappointing letter from the father of one of your male
sexual rape victims. The police was also here and they are
looking for you.

The gentleman's name is George Orwell - who's son you
have apparently drugged and date raped in the ass, while
you were in a relationship with some crack-selling, black,
HIV-positive Nigerian male prostitute. Mr Orwell has been
quite busy - using the services of a private investigator.

And now he (...Mr Orwell) is spilling the beans on all your
other secret and shameful misconducts, as well as on your
pathetic state of personal hygiene and (mental) health.

Oh deary me, my son ! What are you doing ? I thought I
was the only one who stood on the street corners to help
you through grade two, which you failed miserably. And
now I see that you even told all your friends about my
"work".

Shame on you !

Here below follows the contents of Mr Orwell's letter...

Lovies

Mommy

Richard Catto (AKA Nomen Nescio, Piet Poestorius, Jaap
de Juur, Kosie Kontlekka, etc, etc...)

He he he...

So, you think you can fuck my son in the ass and get
away with it ? When I tried to confront you, you tried
to hit me and you called me a racist ! Fuck you, little
kaffir-fucking faggot boy !

So, you like free speech, heh ? Me too...

You like to hand out a piece of your filthy mouth, heh ?

Well, me too. ...I'll give you a piece of my mind.

Can you handle it when you are on the receiving end,
or are you a typical spineless, rotten, stinking liberal
1/2 ousie-cunt... who cries for mommy when someone
tells you - in yer lilly-white, sad sack face - like it is ?

I'm gonna spill all yer ugly fucking secrets to the whole
wide world, ya filthy two-faced cocksucker !

For many years you sprayed your liberal vomit across
the Afrikaans Newsgroup (...using anonymous servers),
under various pathetic faggot-ass aliases, didn't you, ol'
black cock-sucking whitebooi, where you feverishly told
the bOERE to "lek die booi se gat", etc, etc, ...eh ?

Here you are, still crapping your pink panties about so-
called "racism" and "apartheid", etc, etc... bla-fucking-
bla...!!

Sies-fucking-tog, 1/2 kaffirdooos !

So-fucking-what, you liberal black turd slurping fuckface ?

...So fucking what !

I am a proud racist ! And what the fuck are ye goin' to do
about it, ehhh, ye liberal turd fucking piss-pussy ?

Your so-called liberal "principles" are purely based on piles
of useless humanist crap - namely "Freedom, Equality, and
Brotherhood". And that's why you embrace your beloved,
scruffy, dumb-fuck, stinking, baboonian, fellow sub-human
beings as your so-called "equals" and "humans" and "fellow
man".

Fuck you, liberal !

Take those liberal bullshit "principles" and stuff 'em deep back
into that ugly, filthy maggot-ridden liberal ass of yours. There
ain't such a thing as "equality", ...and the barbaric native race
of Africa ain't our so-called "equals", "brothers", or "fellow man".
...Get-it, syphilis-ridden cuntface ?

Hahahahahaaaaaa... you call yourself a "...white English
Christian...a confirmed Anglican..." which attends Church
regularly...

Haaaaaaa haaaaaa haaaaaa haaaa fucking-haaaaa....

Fuck you, malignant liberal anal tumor !

Apartheid, discrimination, racism and nationalism is
correct, noble, honourable and good - and even the
bible supports it fully, by the way. ...So, fuck your
donderse church too !

You say that you don't require people to align with your
religious or political views. - Kak man ! You do !

Liberalism IS your fucking hideous religion, a kak religion.

Your "religion" is based on the false doctrine of "equality",
brotherhood and integration. And there are a lot of white
people who do NOT accept your satanic, humanist shit.

- Capish, you disgusting Azanian fishy-pussy faggot boy ??!

You are a fanatical (liberal, humanist) religious 1/2 cunt and
YOUR pathetic theosophical religion is filthy and rotten to
the bone.

Fuck you and your religion. Fuck liberals ! Fuck humanists !

Go live in the black squatter camps ...amongst your fellow
ape-equals. Go eat ape shit and die ! May your fellow hair-
less black baboon brothers torture you, slaughter you, and
sell your puss-oozing half-a-dick to your drunk bastard
crack-whore motha for muti...

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you...and fuck you ! Who's next ?

George Orwell

richar...@gmail.com

Dec 18, 2007, 5:11:02 PM12/18/07

Dear mother

for good times sake i start this letter as i end it with:

fok die kuk bOERE!!!

was it really necesary that you had to use a public forum
and on top of that to also use your real fucking names?

i am so fucking pissed off now mom! fuckit!

now everybody knows that youre a damn whore. why did
you have to publish that fucking dickhead orwells letter on
the newsgroups of all places? orwell is a racist lying poes.
you don't believe him, do you mommy? ...pleas say no!

i promise to rub your back in the bath (just as last time)
when you promise me that youre going to erase your let
ter from these newsgroups, not that i care for the dumb
fuck bOERE, cause they are a lousy bunch of racist pigs.
i simply dont give a flying fuck what the bOERE and the
christians think in this counrty ...for s.africa doesnt be
long to them. fuck them!!

and yes, the fucking christians/africaaners/bOERE can
all go and kiss their gardenboooi on the ass after they
licked black cunt and suiging swart piel. fok die bOERE!
Julle bOERE is kuk...foken kuk!!!!! fok julle donderse
gatte!!! julle moet die booi se gat eers lek en moenie
meer die myt se dooos naai soos julle dominie.

julle is duiwel se foken kinders!!! fok julle!!! julle speel
met die duiwel se piel!! julle lek die satan se gat!!!

hier is 'n weer baaie mooi diggie van jaap de poesknaap
van 1723...

die myt lyk so mooi
met haar poes in die lug
ek word nie eers rooi
ek klim op haar rug
en steek tot ek sug
ek se haar sys mooi
dominie se its my plig
ek dink aan die dae
die blouberge wat wag
toe ek was die baas
maar nou is ek klaas
ek staan op die straat
en ek kry net raas
as baas die booi praat
die wereld is nag
ek is die bOER
vir almal wat lag
my dag is verby
ek is in my moer

fokkof uit s.africa, julle hoort nie in julle swart baase
se africa nie. se julle is jamer en fokof..... dom foken
donders!!!

good riddens...

Richard Catto