High Court Of Justice

Argon Red Head

Jan 9, 2005, 11:34:48 PM1/9/05
בבית משפת העליון
בשבתו כבית משפט גבוה לצדק
ירושלים
מדינת ישראל

העותר: לובל סבין מירצ'? ?.?. 015522428
הראשונים 15 ?9 אשדוד

נגד

המשיבים: ירון דרור נחל סורק 22 ?6 מודיען 71700
אילן שרון רמב'? 22 רעננה
מדינת ישראל , משטרת ישראל ושירותי החשיים של ישראל מוסד
,שב"? וכויי

עתירה למתן צו:

מוגש בזה עתירה למתן צו על תנאי המכוון אל המשיבים והמורה להם להתייצב
ליתן טעם .

תרם התחלה
אני מבקש את סליחת כבוד השופט על השימוש בשפע האנגלית במסמך בשל היותי
דיסגרפי בשפע העברית ומצד שני חסר אמצעים לצורך רכישת שרותיו של אורח דין ,
דוור שלא צריך למנוע ממני דין צדק בבית משפת זה .

התשתית העובדתית:

1 In his last active reserve army duty Lobel Sabin was told by his
commander that he will
be taken to some special unit. In the same time he was working
in the Coresma Company
under Mr. Moshe Eli who presented himself as an reserve intelligence
man (and not the only one inside Coresma).

2 Back at Coresma after this specific active army active reserve duty
Lobel Sabin is transferred from Coresma to the BrightCom Company in
less then a week afterwards although his projects at Coresma where not
finished. See the recommendation letter from BrightCom CEO dated
20/12/2000 In order to close the Projects for the next month worked
for booth companies .

3 Previously to this events Lobel Sabin worked as an Practical
Engineer inside the Israeli Standard Institution Electronics Laboratory
(See attached recommendations and Diplomas). During the summer of 2000
Lobel Sabin started as an hobby an Holography
Making project.(see attached order and price request files on First
System).
4 In the same time although a very appreciated worker Lobel Sabin got
a significantly lower salary as other peoples performing the same Jobs.
More then that without any reason in the same period his UL Inspector
files where taken from him ( see Lobel Sabin CV for UL ) by Mr. Steli an
fellow Rumanian language speaker.

4 In the same time temporary hired personal made alleged allusions
toward Lobel Sabin that he is wasting his time inside the Israeli
Standard Institution and he will be paid much better outside the Israeli
Standard Institution.
Indeed after a short search Lobel Sabin found a much better paid job
at Coresma .
The new salary was some 4 times the former Standard Institution
salary.

5 At the BrightCom Company the work Mr. Alon Tsafrir , as well from
Rumanian born
Parents and an former Mamram army electronics unit man, did
interview Lobel Sabin.
In the same cubical in which Lobel Sabin was placed also was Mr. Ilan
Sharon an former Mossad man (see attached CV) an former Israeli Cairo
Embassy security personal as well an fellow Rumanian Language speaker.
Immediately after staring working at BrightCom the
soc.culture.Romanian appear on the
Lobel Sabin's computer screen (as explained in the letter to Mr.
Amnon Rubinshtain , former Governmental Legal Advisor).

6 Information appearing on that forum was passed after carefully
checking , to Mr. Ilan Sharon recognized booth by his CV (see attached
Ilan Sharon CV ) and by surrounding
including Lobel Sabin's direct director Mr. Alon Tsafrir as an
Mossad men .
More then that Mr. Ilan Sharon prove to be an former Israeli Embassy,
in Cairo Egypt,
security personal , as shown by several photos.

7 Information passed to Mr. Ilan reappear in the same forum in
unexpected places
over an period of time.

8 In the beginning of 2003 Mr. Ilan Sharon was recruited in good
faith as an engineer to the HoloPoint later ExaPhotonic Company.

9 Mr. Yraon Dror also an BrightCom employ approached Lobel Sabin
under the highest
way a man can request , in order to join the Exaphotonic Company.(See
Exaphotonic
Company License attached).

10 In lest then two months and few days Mr. Yaron Dror and Mr. Ilan
Sharon under most sever and violent ways including torture and use
of unknown substances and within an elaborate sting scheme , as told in
my interview at the Ministry of Defence , took the entire Company
within their hand which including inventory , intellectual property ,
research data and several patents data and left Lobel Sabin without
nothing.

11 The same days I was made by Mr. Yaron Dror and Mr. Ilan Sharon to
bring the Company to their hands I got an divorce from my wife.

12 When an complain was filled at the Police station and an YNET
article appear (see atachement ) I got again from may Ex-wife this time
an complain for verbal violence .

13 When I publish data regarding the two on the Internet I got an file
from my ex-wife regarding the way I can see my childrens.

14 An complain regarding the issue was filled at the Ashkelon Police
station , after at the
Ashdod Police station I was refused to file an complain.

15 I was verbally told by different sources to live the issue out and
my life destroyed in order to make me keep quiet .

16 Mr. Yaron Dror presented himself as an Mossad men too wich have
relatives
serving in the Mossad as well .

17 Mr. Yaron Dror had the most intimae data regarding Lobel Sabin .

אני מבקש להצתת :

"זכות הקניין היא מזכויות היסוד של האדם בישראל ? ועל כן אין לפגוע בו
ללא הוראה מפורשת בדין , משנפגע הקניין בדרך של הוראה מפורשת המעניקה את
כוח ההפקעה , קמה ועולה זכות יסוד נוספת והיא הזכות לפיצוי הוגן "

.

In the end of September 2003 after a formal request has been sent to the
Governmental Leagal
Advisor Mr. Amon Rubinshtain , after reviewing my request , Mr.
Rubinshatain concluded that
the right place to coordinate an inquiry in my request will be the
Police.
According to this I filled an complain at the Police Station in Ashdod.
Knowing that there is more behind the partial part of the story brought
to Mr. Rubinshtain
, as an loyal citizen of his country ,I have previously contacted the
Shaback trough an Police source and the Mossad trough their Internet
recruiting page ,more then that was I previously to that in an expressly
requested interview with an General and immediately after the complain
in an interview with Mr. Gil in an one our debrief at Kiria.

Today the file I have filled is no longer on the Police Computers and
according to the Police is
in handled by the Shabak .

I was refused by the Asdod Police station an copy of the leter that
defines the issue between the Police and Shabak .

Today 11 months after the incident I am left with no answers , no money
, no work(2 years) ,no family , no Company and no way to fight for my
rights.
Worst then that although I was more then faithful to my Country I can
not say that I can
see justice today.
I fully understand that are issues which require a country to use
censorship , but I can not see any issue at all that will make a case
for putting things like Torture , Use of Illegal substances against an
Israeli citizen , involvement of the family or worst and any fundamental
human rights alleged violations as an issue on which any type of
censorship can be applied.
Last week new data has been brought in an additional complain , as an
extension to the
Original September complain, this time with the approval of the
Governmental Advisor
Office and the complain was changed as an complain against Australian
and New Zeeland secret services (however I might be wrong and is not my
duty at this time to check if all said by booth Mr. Ilan Sharon and
Yaron Dror and what appear in Mr Ilan Sharon CV , attached is true).

אשר על כן מתבקש בית משפט זו נכבד זו ליתן צו כדלקמן:

1 To order the Police or , or whoever is handling the September File to
give written explanation where the inquiry stands in 10 days .

2 To order the responsible bodies in this affair to deliver full written
explanation on the practice of "Saking" on the legal bases on which is
based (if any) and to give written explanation within 10 days:
If that practice is legal, by whom was approved and on what bases and
by who's approval?
If that practice was applied against me and if that practice was
applied against Mr. Yaron Dror or Ilan Sharon instead of an legal
process (or as a way around an legal process)?
An complain regarding this issue was filled at the Ashkelon Police
Station after at the
Ashdod station I was refused the elementary right of filling an
complain.
An complain against the Police personal was filled too.

3 In my debrief with Gil I stated that I have more information to
deliver , however since
then and since September regardless of my request I was not invited to
an regular interview. Regardless of the previous, covert ways where used
in order to obtain information from me.
My request from the Honorable Judge is to order the responsible bodies
in this affair to deliver written explanations who and by who's
authorities and with what kind of approval has performed that type of
inquiry on a person willing to deliver information on his own personal
free will , as much as I know it might be the Navy Intelligence and why
no debrief has been done to me till now or worst , why no confrontation
has been done to me against Mr. Yaron Dror and Ilan Sharon as well.

4 To order the responsible bodies in this affair to deliver full
explanation on how Intellectual Property taken from me appear in
England as an registered patent as I
was shown by Mr. Ilan Sharon (a complain was written at the Police
station on the issue ) and how the State of Israel will request
retribution of the alleged stolen Intellectual Property .

5 To order the responsible bodies in this affair to deliver full
written explanation in 10 days on how I will be reattributed for the
material and intellectual property taken from me by force in this
special case.

6 To order the responsible bodies to find within 10 days an channel on
which under an
cooperative constructive way the other issues of this case can be
brought to an end.

7 To order that any legal immunity that Mr. Yaron Dror or Ilan Sharon
might enjoy to be completely removed in all that concern human rights
and Criminal offences .In order to accentuate this issue , the Bus 300
case is a precedent and I cited :

8 To be given full details on any bilateral accord between the Ministry
of Defense and
any third part related to the transfer of personal from Ministry of
Defense to the third body in what concern this case.

This Honorable Tribunal has the invested Power to Judge this File

For this reasons This Honorable Tribunal is asked to bring the sued (
(המשיבים entities
to justice and to conclude as requested by Lobel Sabin (העותר) to order
that
any expenses coming out of this trial shall be paid by the sued (
(המשיבים, to give any required order that will assure Lobel Sabin's
rights on retrieval and compensation on any human ,material and
intellectual right that has been taken from him or where infringed .

Since the material related to this Trial is large it will be attached in
electronic form on an CD-ROM.

בכבוד רב
לובל סבין
התובע