HEAVY WEAPONS FOUND IN THE CARGO OF THE M/S. MAVI MARMARA FLOTILLA VESSEL..

1 view

Alexander Sharon

Jun 6, 2010, 8:33:38 AM6/6/10
This video shows that during the unloading of the Marmara boat in the port
of Ashdod, behind the bags of flour were boxes of heavy weapons and
ammunition: mortars, artillery shells, bazookas, without counting a trunk
where more than one million euros was found intended for Hamas. This video
should be widely distributed as evidence of why the IDF Naval commandos were
dispatched to intercept the six vessels including the M/S Mavi Marmara. One
wonders what is aboard the Irish vessel, the M/S. Rachel Corrie, that Israel
will intercept sometime today when it approaches the Naval blockade line off
the coast of Gaza. Clearly the Turkish AKP Islamist government is complicit
in permitting this military cargo to be loaded on the 'peaceful' Free Gaza
Flotilla. Please distribute this video widely. If you had any doubt about
what was on the flotilla, here is the video. The French explains that the
arms on display were hidden behind sacks of grain.

http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=3423928

u2

Jun 6, 2010, 8:44:07 AM6/6/10
W dniu 2010-06-06 14:33, Alexander Sharon pisze:

> This video shows that during the unloading of the Marmara boat in the port
> of Ashdod

NTG

quark

Jun 6, 2010, 12:33:44 PM6/6/10
On Jun 6, 5:33 am, "Alexander Sharon" <a.sha...@shaw.ca> wrote:
> This video shows that during the unloading of the Marmara boat in the port
> of Ashdod, behind the bags of flour were boxes of heavy weapons and
> ammunition: mortars, artillery shells, bazookas, without counting a trunk
> where more than one million euros was found intended for Hamas. This video
> should be widely distributed as evidence of why the IDF Naval commandos were
> dispatched to intercept the six vessels including the M/S Mavi Marmara. One
> wonders what is aboard the Irish vessel, the M/S. Rachel Corrie, that Israel
> will intercept sometime today when it approaches the Naval blockade line off
> the coast of Gaza. Clearly the Turkish AKP Islamist government is complicit
> in permitting this military cargo to be loaded on the 'peaceful' Free Gaza
> Flotilla. Please distribute this video widely. If you had any doubt aboutwish list

> what was on the flotilla, here is the video. The French explains that the
> arms on display were hidden behind sacks of grain.
>
> http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=3423928

It is a piece of black propaganda presented by a known psychopath
Alexander Sharton, a sort of wish list compiled by a zionazi.

Below is the latest news from Israel provided by Radio France
International:
"Ce dimanche 6 juin, le cabinet restreint israélien doit se réunir
pour prendre une position sur la création d’une commission d’enquête.
D’ores et déjà, les Israéliens ont décidé qu’il n’y avait pas lieu de
présenter des excuses à la Turquie. Un compromis se dessine pour
alléger le blocus de Gaza. Ainsi une force internationale maritime
chargée d’inspecter les cargos à destination et au départ du port de
Gaza pourrait être mise en place."

The Israeli cabinet is caving in under international pressure and
condemnations.
The Israeli cabinet is working on a compromise whose major parts are
as follows:
- alievate the blockade of Gaza;
- an international naval force would be charged with inspecting of the
cargo leaving and going to Gaza.

Imagine this kind of news if the Sharon's piece was not a fake?

s.

Go Sharon go! Back to your mental asylum!

Jager

Jun 6, 2010, 11:13:59 PM6/6/10
Israel's flotilla raid 'a disaster'

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Israel's+flotilla+raid+'a+disaster'&hl=en&rlz=1T4GGLL_en-GBGB381GB381&prmd=n&source=lnms&tbs=nws:1&ei=M2MMTJmpOYn00gT0_ahl&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&ved=0CBAQ_AU

pa.press.net - 2010-06-07T03:23:54
Israel's bloody raid on the aid flotilla bound for Gaza last week which left
nine people dead has been a "disaster", David Miliband said.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&hl=en-GB&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGLL_en-GBGB381GB381&q=Israel%27s+flotilla+raid+%27a+disaster%27

Israel's bloody raid on the aid flotilla bound for Gaza last week which left
nine people dead has been a "disaster", David Miliband said.

The shadow foreign secretary's criticism came hours after Israeli commandos
boarded an Irish-owned aid ship, this time without the violence that marked
the storming of the Turkish ferry Mavi Marmara on Monday.

Mr Miliband said there had been a "series of deadly and self-defeating
actions" by successive Israeli governments and demanded the blockade of Gaza
be lifted.

Asked about the deadly raid on the Mavi Marmara on BBC1's Andrew Marr Show,
he said: "It has been a disaster for the people involved, obviously those
many killed and injured and it has also been a disaster for Israel.

"I think there have been a series of deadly and self-defeating actions by
successive Israeli governments in respect of Gaza.

"There cannot be a Palestinian state and therefore there cannot be peace for
Israel and the rest of the Middle East with Gaza isolated, with people
unable to get in basic commodities, unable to rebuild their lives.

"I am afraid the marginalisation of Gaza has been a stain on policy right
across the Middle East for a very long time."

Mr Miliband added: "What is corroding any confidence at all among
Palestinians and Israelis that they are going to be able to find a way to
live together, is the absence of a serious political process to negotiate
the terms of a Palestinian state."

http://news.uk.msn.com/world/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=153667237

Matthew Kalman

Jun 9, 2010, 4:17:12 AM6/9/10

Whoever posted this is a moron. The opening frame of the video clearly
shows that this video was made in NOVEMBER 2009 and shows the
unloading of an Iranian container ship which was, indeed, packed with
weapons. There is no connection whatsoever with the Mavi Marmara or
the events of last week.

McCorkindale

Jun 9, 2010, 4:58:32 AM6/9/10

"Matthew Kalman" <matthe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Jun 6, 2:33 pm, "Alexander Sharon" <a.sha...@shaw.ca> wrote:
> This video shows that during the unloading of the Marmara boat in the port
> of Ashdod, behind the bags of flour were boxes of heavy weapons and
> ammunition: mortars, artillery shells, bazookas, without counting a trunk
> where more than one million euros was found intended for Hamas. This video
> should be widely distributed as evidence of why the IDF Naval commandos
> were
> dispatched to intercept the six vessels including the M/S Mavi Marmara.
> One
> wonders what is aboard the Irish vessel, the M/S. Rachel Corrie, that
> Israel
> will intercept sometime today when it approaches the Naval blockade line
> off
> the coast of Gaza. Clearly the Turkish AKP Islamist government is
> complicit
> in permitting this military cargo to be loaded on the 'peaceful' Free Gaza
> Flotilla. Please distribute this video widely. If you had any doubt about
> what was on the flotilla, here is the video. The French explains that the
> arms on display were hidden behind sacks of grain.
>
> http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=3423928

>: Whoever posted this is a moron. The opening frame of the video clearly

s>: hows that this video was made in NOVEMBER 2009 and shows the

>: unloading of an Iranian container ship which was, indeed, packed with
>: weapons. There is no connection whatsoever with the Mavi Marmara or
>: the events of last week.

"Whoever posted this is a moron."- you're too kind for him.
Mr. "Alexander Sharon" <a.sha...@shaw.ca> of Calgary, Canada
- is a compulsive cheat and liar. He creates haggadic stories and then
quotes them later as "a source of information". His life's moral ground is
based
on Baba Kamma, which according to him Talmud does NOT contain, which
however everyone can find and read in Talmud :

"Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile" - Baba Kamma
113a. (34)
http://www.come-and-hear.com/babakamma/babakamma_113.html#PARTb

He is a living proof that the Nobel price winner IB Singer was right when
he
wrote in one of his novel, "A Friend of Kafka and Other Stories", p.88 :

"The modern Jew can't live without anti-Semitism.
If it's not there, he's driven to create it."

Isaac Basvevis Singer, "A Friend of Kafka and Other Stories", p.88
Literary Classics of United States Inc. 2004, distr. in the United States
by Penguin Putnam Inc. ISBN 1-931082-62-6