Pomocy!!!

Leszek Andrzej Kleczkowski

Aug 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/3/00

Siedem lat temu dolar rownal sie 5.5 korony..

STOCKHOLM, Sweden (AP) -- The Swedish krona hit a 15-year low
against the dollar Thursday; experts blamed commotion in the
telecommunication markets.
The currency was trading at an average of 9.30 to the dollar on
the Stockholm bourse, down from a high of 8.33 on Jan. 5. It was
the lowest rate since March 1985, when the krona was valued at 9.56
against the dollar.
Mats Nyman, senior economist at Handelsbanken, said uncertainty
in the telecommunication sector may have caused foreigners to sell
their shares in telecom giants LM Ericsson and Nokia.
Other contributing factors were an expected interest rate
increase by the European Central Bank and the weakening euro. The
ECB instead held rates steady.
Experts said the krona was not likely to strengthen soon as
investors are awaiting a Sept. 28 Danish referendum on whether to
adopt the European Union's common currency. Sweden also has
declined to join the monetary union pending a referendum but has
not yet set a date.

---
Smart questions to stupid answers
Pisz z sensem - rob dwie spacje po kropce

Andrew Strak

Aug 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/3/00
Cieszcie sie, Bracia. Eksport za to rosnie i bedzie sie oplacac miec wlasne
szwedzkie, czy angielskie banany i winogrona!

> > Siedem lat temu dolar rownal sie 5.5 korony..
> >
> > STOCKHOLM, Sweden (AP) -- The Swedish krona hit a 15-year low
> > against the dollar Thursday; experts blamed commotion in the
> > telecommunication markets
>

> Panie Leszku,
> Funt tez leci od kilku dni i to mocno (dzis 1Ł=$1.48). Czy to
> przez te najnowsza plotke, ze Tony Blair zdecydowal sie przylaczyc
> nas do Euro? Dlaczego funt musial spasc tuz przed wakacjami? Pech.
>
> Wiem, ze to nie zadna pomoc, ale zawsze lzej :)
>
> tjk

WK

Aug 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/3/00
"Jack R. Badura" <jrba...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> Hi Leszek,
>
> It is a common "proble" with all the currencies.
> Dollar is extremely strong and basically "intimidated" everyone. The
> number of new dollars printed is unbelievable.

Usually the more currency country prints the weaker, not stronger, the
curency gets.

> Since "New World" does not belive in currency backing and especially
> gold reserves the printing presses of all countries are in the
> accelerated race.

Who would want now to believe in gold reserves with the prices of gold
going down continously faster than inflation and faster than the dollar?

> As long as the others deliver goods to US for nothing and are being
> paid with newlt prinyed fiat money the "dolcE VITA" WILL CONTINUE.
> tHEREFORE, GOLD HOLDINGS, I.E. PHYSICAL GOLD IS ADVISABLE.

The gold is cheap but as a long term investment most currencies
(including dollars) will give you better return.

> Well - the day of reconing will come and "fpreigners" will dump the
> dollars. They will also dump "treasury holdings". You would not want
> to be holding dolars by then.

It is cyclical but there are always opportunities to make money whether
on upside or downside.

> I am surprised that Country like Sweden doea not demand payments in
> cheap gold or does not convert foreign holdings to gold. Well - they
> want to be "good citizens".

Why would anybody convert anything to gold with gold's poor record?

> The largerest "take over of assets" is in process, xheap assets of
> others. After these assets are taken over abd new financing obtained,
> the US currency will be devalued to pay back in a cheap money.

This is exactly why nobody in a right mind would want to back thier
currency in something else (like gold).

> I do noy have sympathy for Sweden or Western European Countries in
> that respect. But poor Poland nd Central Europe,
> There will be a big tragedy, which is in the making.
>
> Take care and remember that gold is cheap. It is very cheap in US
> dollars/

The gold lost its luster becouse there is much more of it on a world
market and it is almost as easy to obtain and trade as any currency now.
With the advent of services like e-gold.com people in the most remote
places have the ability to instantly acquire and then buy and sell gold
or other metals like silver, platinum, or palladium with almost the same
liquidity as provided with dollars or other currency.
--
Will
______________________________

> TAke care.
>
> JAck

> >Siedem lat temu dolar rownal sie 5.5 korony..
> >
> > STOCKHOLM, Sweden (AP) -- The Swedish krona hit a 15-year low
> > against the dollar Thursday; experts blamed commotion in the

> > telecommunication markets.
> > The currency was trading at an average of 9.30 to the dollar on
> > the Stockholm bourse, down from a high of 8.33 on Jan. 5. It was
> > the lowest rate since March 1985, when the krona was valued at 9.56
> > against the dollar.
> > Mats Nyman, senior economist at Handelsbanken, said uncertainty
> > in the telecommunication sector may have caused foreigners to sell
> > their shares in telecom giants LM Ericsson and Nokia.
> > Other contributing factors were an expected interest rate
> > increase by the European Central Bank and the weakening euro. The
> > ECB instead held rates steady.
> > Experts said the krona was not likely to strengthen soon as
> > investors are awaiting a Sept. 28 Danish referendum on whether to
> > adopt the European Union's common currency. Sweden also has
> > declined to join the monetary union pending a referendum but has
> > not yet set a date.
> >

> >---
> >Smart questions to stupid answers
> >Pisz z sensem - rob dwie spacje po kropce
>

> Yours very truly,
>
> Jack R. Badura
> May I invite you to visit my WEB SITE
> http://www.jrbadura.com

Andrew Strak

Aug 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/3/00

"WK" <will...@remail.com> wrote in message

> "Jack R. Badura" <jrba...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>
> > Hi Leszek,
> >
> > It is a common "proble" with all the currencies.
> > Dollar is extremely strong and basically "intimidated" everyone. The
> > number of new dollars printed is unbelievable.
>
> Usually the more currency country prints the weaker, not stronger, the
> curency gets.

Usually, but not always. The US currency is a hot commodity right now
therefore the American money press has a hard time to keep with demand but
everything is virtually based on trust. As long as people believe that a 20$
bill is worth 20$ today and a bit more tomorrow they will be locating their
funds in the currency. Once they will start believing that the 20$ bill may
be worth $19 tomorrow, they will try to sell it at $20 or slightly below and
that will significantly slash demand but create a substantial supply of the
dollars on the market instead and that would put everything in a downward
spin till the government intevention will come and the dollar will start
finding its equilibrium point with other currencies but at a totally
different than existing level of exchange. Please note the huge trade
deficit of the United States with other countries covered by the paper. In
the developing world and Asiatic countries huge amounts of the American
currency are simply being stashed away as cash in the stockings and this is
only because of the perceived 'value' of the dollar. Once the trust is gone
people would try selling those savings as quickly as they can in order to
cut their losses short.

> > Since "New World" does not belive in currency backing and especially
> > gold reserves the printing presses of all countries are in the
> > accelerated race.
>
> Who would want now to believe in gold reserves with the prices of gold
> going down continously faster than inflation and faster than the dollar?

The scarcity principle. You can print as much money as you want but you
cannot do the same with gold.

> > As long as the others deliver goods to US for nothing and are being
> > paid with newlt prinyed fiat money the "dolcE VITA" WILL CONTINUE.
> > tHEREFORE, GOLD HOLDINGS, I.E. PHYSICAL GOLD IS ADVISABLE.
>
> The gold is cheap but as a long term investment most currencies
> (including dollars) will give you better return.

Now, but possibly not even in 24 hours from this moment.

> > Well - the day of reconing will come and "fpreigners" will dump the
> > dollars. They will also dump "treasury holdings". You would not want
> > to be holding dolars by then.
>
> It is cyclical but there are always opportunities to make money whether
> on upside or downside.

Because there is such an opportunity, there is always a huge temptation at
least for a few. One person shouting 'fire' in the theatre can trigger the
panic and deadly stumpede.

> > I am surprised that Country like Sweden doea not demand payments in
> > cheap gold or does not convert foreign holdings to gold. Well - they
> > want to be "good citizens".
>
> Why would anybody convert anything to gold with gold's poor record?

To buy cheap and sell dear or just to hedge.

> > The largerest "take over of assets" is in process, xheap assets of
> > others. After these assets are taken over abd new financing obtained,
> > the US currency will be devalued to pay back in a cheap money.
>
> This is exactly why nobody in a right mind would want to back thier
> currency in something else (like gold).

People are more sensitized to the perspective of potential losses than
gains. Therefore it is always easier to creat distrust than build trust.
Consequently, any market slump is very rapid while the growth procedes at a
much more moderate rate. A contemporary money market is about nothing but
the psychology.

> > I do noy have sympathy for Sweden or Western European Countries in
> > that respect. But poor Poland nd Central Europe,
> > There will be a big tragedy, which is in the making.
> >
> > Take care and remember that gold is cheap. It is very cheap in US
> > dollars/
>
> The gold lost its luster becouse there is much more of it on a world
> market and it is almost as easy to obtain and trade as any currency now.
> With the advent of services like e-gold.com people in the most remote
> places have the ability to instantly acquire and then buy and sell gold
> or other metals like silver, platinum, or palladium with almost the same
> liquidity as provided with dollars or other currency.

A big illusion. What is the ratio of gold reserves in any format to the cash
reserves and in circulation by 'weight' and I do not even mean other funds
and 'electronic' money? I bet it has been continuously diminishing and at a
faster rate than any production of goods and commodities but just the money.

A.S.

Tom Kazmierski

Aug 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/4/00

"Leszek Andrzej Kleczkowski" <lakl...@bioslave.uio.no> wrote in message news:8mco06$h29$1...@readme.uio.no...

> Siedem lat temu dolar rownal sie 5.5 korony..
>
> STOCKHOLM, Sweden (AP) -- The Swedish krona hit a 15-year low
> against the dollar Thursday; experts blamed commotion in the

Jack R. Badura

Aug 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/4/00
Leszek Andrzej Kleczkowski <lakl...@bioslave.uio.no> wrote:

Hi Leszek,

It is a common "proble" with all the currencies.
Dollar is extremely strong and basically "intimidated" everyone. The
number of new dollars printed is unbelievable.

Since "New World" does not belive in currency backing and especially

gold reserves the printing presses of all countries are in the
accelerated race.

As long as the others deliver goods to US for nothing and are being

paid with newlt prinyed fiat money the "dolcE VITA" WILL CONTINUE.
tHEREFORE, GOLD HOLDINGS, I.E. PHYSICAL GOLD IS ADVISABLE.

Well - the day of reconing will come and "fpreigners" will dump the

dollars. They will also dump "treasury holdings". You would not want
to be holding dolars by then.

I am surprised that Country like Sweden doea not demand payments in

cheap gold or does not convert foreign holdings to gold. Well - they
want to be "good citizens".

The largerest "take over of assets" is in process, xheap assets of

others. After these assets are taken over abd new financing obtained,
the US currency will be devalued to pay back in a cheap money.

I do noy have sympathy for Sweden or Western European Countries in

that respect. But poor Poland nd Central Europe,
There will be a big tragedy, which is in the making.

Take care and remember that gold is cheap. It is very cheap in US
dollars/

TAke care.

JAck

>Siedem lat temu dolar rownal sie 5.5 korony..
>
> STOCKHOLM, Sweden (AP) -- The Swedish krona hit a 15-year low
> against the dollar Thursday; experts blamed commotion in the

Jack R. Badura

Aug 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/4/00
"WK" <will...@remail.com> wrote:

Hi WIll,

Thanks for your comments.
You and me seem to be out of phase.
let me address your concern below:

>"Jack R. Badura" <jrba...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>

>> Hi Leszek,
>>
>> It is a common "proble" with all the currencies.
>> Dollar is extremely strong and basically "intimidated" everyone. The
>> number of new dollars printed is unbelievable.
>

>Usually the more currency country prints the weaker, not stronger, the
>curency gets.

*************
Right - dispite extremely high US deficit running at a rate of 30
billion a months the other currencies seem to be "doing better" {-)))
I mean their presses must be red hot from printing. In addition to
that there is also a perception of much higher efficiency of US
inductry and business. That is basically Green-Expznd related. In
addition meny regions like Japan, Russia, Souther Asia, partially
South America and even Europe do bot have economic growth or very
limited growth.
So dollar is strong by defauld of others.
************************

>> Since "New World" does not belive in currency backing and especially
>> gold reserves the printing presses of all countries are in the
>> accelerated race.
>

>Who would want now to believe in gold reserves with the prices of gold
>going down continously faster than inflation and faster than the dollar?

********
Right - New World Order does not "allow" anyone to believe in it. Two
generations of peple mostly in Western World were "indoctrinated" in
that manner. Well - it happened before and history is rich in numerous
examples on how the "escaoade" ends.
Gold is going down only in US surrency. Other currencies see gold
increasing. Actually gold is going up as compared with last year.
It appears taht treant has changed to uo - last August % 252 low now $
273. That is up. Ws much higher at $ 336.
************

>> As long as the others deliver goods to US for nothing and are being
>> paid with newlt prinyed fiat money the "dolcE VITA" WILL CONTINUE.
>> tHEREFORE, GOLD HOLDINGS, I.E. PHYSICAL GOLD IS ADVISABLE.
>

>The gold is cheap but as a long term investment most currencies
>(including dollars) will give you better return.

********
No my friend - you ae not correct in here. In all other currencies you
would be ahead, even dollar is better unless your timing in switching
between currencies is perfect. Just to give you an example in BP some
10 % in Euro over 20 %, in mexican 50 %, Brasil 55 %, sian curenvies
some 60 - 70 & Russia 80- 90 %. So you would not really like to hold
these currencies.
Even in dollars you are ahead by a ration of $ 273/$252. You could
have done much better most of the year.
***********************

>> Well - the day of reconing will come and "fpreigners" will dump the
>> dollars. They will also dump "treasury holdings". You would not want
>> to be holding dolars by then.
>

>It is cyclical but there are always opportunities to make money whether
>on upside or downside.

***********
yes obviously - timing and relative currency play is rewarding if done
correctly - but same applies to gold - to much higher degree as I
illustrated giving specific examples.
Time for dollar will come as well.
***************

>> I am surprised that Country like Sweden doea not demand payments in
>> cheap gold or does not convert foreign holdings to gold. Well - they
>> want to be "good citizens".
>

>Why would anybody convert anything to gold with gold's poor record?

*****************]
Gold does not have very poor record dispite being manipulated by CABAL
(forward selling and derivateives), Basically One World Order guys are
screpping the bottom of the barrel. Remember wise Blair sells - he is
almost out, Kuwait, Switzerland, EU, recently even Urugway 56 tons.
Well - not very lond now.
I would recomment visiting GATA Org. - you may have some good readings
there :-))). Gold is aslo a good insurance fot both alternatives in
comming. Either huperinflation or deflectionary recesion or maybe
depression. There is no other way out of the situation.
*******************

>> The largerest "take over of assets" is in process, xheap assets of
>> others. After these assets are taken over abd new financing obtained,
>> the US currency will be devalued to pay back in a cheap money.
>

>This is exactly why nobody in a right mind would want to back thier
>currency in something else (like gold).

**********************
Therefore they are bound to loose their assets to the stronger
currency i.e. US dollar. There is no winner there against the dollar.
tehy will be hammered as little boys. First strong dollar will buy
their goods and assets, loans will be made "assets taken over".
Consequentry masive printing of dollars at the exostionof their
currency would allow for repayments in wealk currency. They will loose
twice. Gold will prevent massive holdings of continuously depreciating
dollar and protect assets.
***********************
>> I do not have sympathy for Sweden or Western European Countries in

>> that respect. But poor Poland nd Central Europe,
>> There will be a big tragedy, which is in the making.
>>
>> Take care and remember that gold is cheap. It is very cheap in US
>> dollars/
>

>The gold lost its luster becouse there is much more of it on a world
>market and it is almost as easy to obtain and trade as any currency now.

********
You are not correct here again - there is a lot of "paper gold". there
are derivatives and forward sells estimated between 12,000 - 16,000
tons. This is approximately 4 years production. Coutries like TAjwan,
silently Japan, Arabs in majority, India - well and
informed and smart Citizens accumulate gold now. You opinion is so
called "politically correct" form of speach propagated by scared
governments and public media. (remember Kosovo). This is worst.
Try to get some good deals of physical delivery from your coin dealer
:-)))
*************************

>With the advent of services like e-gold.com people in the most remote
>places have the ability to instantly acquire and then buy and sell gold
>or other metals like silver, platinum, or palladium with almost the same
>liquidity as provided with dollars or other currency.

*************
As long as they operate on paper there is :politics of no difference"
- physical delivery is problematic. US will only deliver to Saudi
Arabia for dollars. Old agreements. International and government
tactics teaches people to have very littloe respect for gold etc.
-many fall into this trap. Well their choice - I have been writing
about that for at least two years now.

>--
>Will
>______________________________
>remove "r" from email address to reply

*******
Tahnks again for your comments - please go to GATA site - it is very
interesting.

Jack

Jack R. Badura

Aug 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/4/00
"Andrew Strak" <abs...@accesswave.ca> wrote:

Hi Andrew,

Let me add few more comments to your writings.
Nice to see "anather gold bug" - they - well - we are rare these days.

**************
There are two more aspects to the "popularity of the dollar" mnamely
overwhekming strenght of US economoc and military. Also CABAl is
mainly US now. This amounts to certain element of say :popularity" or
intimidation. take your pick.

Third aspect is weakness of other economies, Asia, JApan, South
Anerica, Central Europe and also Westeren Europe. They try to organize
Ruro etc. Japan etc. but this is only partial prelued to single
currency. it means Europeans and Japanese will do partial job and then
will get hammered "forced" into the dollar/ Well - One World
Government,
******

>> > Since "New World" does not belive in currency backing and especially
>> > gold reserves the printing presses of all countries are in the
>> > accelerated race.
>>
>> Who would want now to believe in gold reserves with the prices of gold
>> going down continously faster than inflation and faster than the dollar?
>
>The scarcity principle. You can print as much money as you want but you
>cannot do the same with gold.

**********
ALso certain Coutries still belive in gold holdings - Washington
Agreement is the best example - but US made sure that they get
intimidated. You are right on the aspect of "beliefs".

But I think the other factor is stronger/ namely it is :
rocking the boat. It is simple and you can observe it in politics.
MAny Countries have large US currency and Treasury holdings. All they
need to do is buy gold and dump treasuries at the same time.

But it is more "profitable" to get concessions and a long Chinese
torture fassion = example Kuwait armanents for 79 tons of gold dumped
etc.
This is just the beginning. Japanese and China has a big cart.
Russians have learned to take advantage of "metal situation" i.e
platinium, palladium, rhodium.
*******************

>> > As long as the others deliver goods to US for nothing and are being

>> > paid with newlt printed fiat money the "dolcE VITA" WILL CONTINUE.

>> > tHEREFORE, GOLD HOLDINGS, I.E. PHYSICAL GOLD IS ADVISABLE.
>>
>> The gold is cheap but as a long term investment most currencies
>> (including dollars) will give you better return.
>
>Now, but possibly not even in 24 hours from this moment.

***********
Interesting if today was the major trend reversal day. I jumpped in
big time - well - we will see.
***************

>> > Well - the day of reconing will come and "foreigners" will dump the

>> > dollars. They will also dump "treasury holdings". You would not want
>> > to be holding dolars by then.
>>
>> It is cyclical but there are always opportunities to make money whether
>> on upside or downside.
>
>Because there is such an opportunity, there is always a huge temptation at
>least for a few. One person shouting 'fire' in the theatre can trigger the
>panic and deadly stumpede.

**********
yes - I think they will fire slowly - look at BPres Clinton and Madame
Not-Bright gymnastics and "begging". Price will be paid slowly anless
other options will take precedense - some trigger - and there are
many.

>> > I am surprised that Country like Sweden doea not demand payments in
>> > cheap gold or does not convert foreign holdings to gold. Well - they
>> > want to be "good citizens".
>>
>> Why would anybody convert anything to gold with gold's poor record?
>
>To buy cheap and sell dear or just to hedge.

*******
Well - gold provides both means of exchange - thou this practically
eliminated and storage of value. This is partially eliminated from
conciousness in Western World only. Price for that will be very heavy
to pay.
*************

>> > The largerest "take over of assets" is in process, cheap assets of
>> > others. After these assets are taken over and new financing obtained,

>> > the US currency will be devalued to pay back in a cheap money.
>>
>> This is exactly why nobody in a right mind would want to back thier
>> currency in something else (like gold).
>
>People are more sensitized to the perspective of potential losses than
>gains. Therefore it is always easier to creat distrust than build trust.
>Consequently, any market slump is very rapid while the growth procedes at a
>much more moderate rate. A contemporary money market is about nothing but
>the psychology.

*********
And relative perveption of the strengh of economy and military,
So US figures prominentrly.

>> > I do noy have sympathy for Sweden or Western European Countries in
>> > that respect. But poor Poland nd Central Europe,
>> > There will be a big tragedy, which is in the making.
>> >
>> > Take care and remember that gold is cheap. It is very cheap in US
>> > dollars/
>>
>> The gold lost its luster becouse there is much more of it on a world
>> market and it is almost as easy to obtain and trade as any currency now.
>> With the advent of services like e-gold.com people in the most remote
>> places have the ability to instantly acquire and then buy and sell gold
>> or other metals like silver, platinum, or palladium with almost the same
>> liquidity as provided with dollars or other currency.
>
>A big illusion. What is the ratio of gold reserves in any format to the cash
>reserves and in circulation by 'weight' and I do not even mean other funds
>and 'electronic' money? I bet it has been continuously diminishing and at a
>faster rate than any production of goods and commodities but just the money.

******
Andrew - there are no official reserves any more, European politicians
lie to the public creating impression that this is the case. Gold is
fully demonetized. Only agreement I know of is between the States and
Saudis for dollar/gold exchange. This goes back into "Perfidious
Albion causong the 1930 crash and BP default. I believ late 30[s ot
WWII.

No othher Country has any gold reserves tight to money. they hold gold

just create an impression that this gold is a reserve. It may be an
insurance "just in case" nut they will not "exchange and deliver for
currency.
********
Thanks for your comments.
take care.T

Jack

>A.S.
>

>> --
>> Will
>> ______________________________
>> remove "r" from email address to reply

Yours very truly,

spartan

Aug 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/4/00
You're right Jack....... gold is cheap these days and nobody likes it,
but........ you won't be able to buy enough or even unable to carry more
than you can handle.
Besides, it can be stolen legally or illegaly from you....... by the
government or a pickpocket.
In bad times food will be more valuable then gold........ like in the
thirties.
So stuck-up on food or buy a piece of land and grow your own.

When it comes to investments, everything is very shaky right now, because
of the market speculators........ and those guys are pulling the strings.
As you can see, something bad hangs up in the air that can cause market
crash....... and then wait for a big opportunity.
Buying selected stocks on an open market is still better than buying MF.

For example NOKIA (NOK on NYSE) is one of the biggest telecommunications
companies and has to either drop the prices on its products and services
to get more competitive again or swallow the poison pill.
Look for example what happened to Motorola ( MOT ) and its share prices.
To the contrary look at NT ........ that temporary hiccup is caused by a
takover bid for another company, otherwise it has lots of steam.

Any big move in a market doesn't come unnoticed Jack and it doesn't matter
what you buy......... stocks, gold, oil, utilities....etc
Printing extra money means inflation and buying extra gold for that money
can strengthen the currency........ but for how long?
When the economy is shaking and profits are lost there's going to be a
chain reaction which will affect everyone and to small country like Sweden
means a lot hussle.

Look at Japan for example and its limping economy for guite a while. Time
is tough even for them. But because they changed their strategy they're
ripping off other countries from profits and have a positive balance
sheet.
They also keep trillions of dollars in US bonds, but when they dump it one
day...... everyone will feel these earthquake reverbarations.
Sometimes cheap currency is a positive thing and there is no reason to
cry, because it can improve a balance sheet , but if it runs for too long
and nothing is done about it , then it means trouble.

So to be right on time one has to feel a pulse....... without getting a
hype.
Stay cool Jack!
spartan
p.s.
A Leszek to panikarz.

"Jack R. Badura" wrote:

> Leszek Andrzej Kleczkowski <lakl...@bioslave.uio.no> wrote:
>

> Hi Leszek,
>
> It is a common "proble" with all the currencies.
> Dollar is extremely strong and basically "intimidated" everyone. The
> number of new dollars printed is unbelievable.
>

> Since "New World" does not belive in currency backing and especially
> gold reserves the printing presses of all countries are in the
> accelerated race.
>

> As long as the others deliver goods to US for nothing and are being

> paid with newlt prinyed fiat money the "dolcE VITA" WILL CONTINUE.

> tHEREFORE, GOLD HOLDINGS, I.E. PHYSICAL GOLD IS ADVISABLE.
>

> Well - the day of reconing will come and "fpreigners" will dump the

> dollars. They will also dump "treasury holdings". You would not want
> to be holding dolars by then.
>

> I am surprised that Country like Sweden doea not demand payments in
> cheap gold or does not convert foreign holdings to gold. Well - they
> want to be "good citizens".
>

> The largerest "take over of assets" is in process, xheap assets of
> others. After these assets are taken over abd new financing obtained,

> the US currency will be devalued to pay back in a cheap money.
>

> I do noy have sympathy for Sweden or Western European Countries in
> that respect. But poor Poland nd Central Europe,
> There will be a big tragedy, which is in the making.
>
> Take care and remember that gold is cheap. It is very cheap in US
> dollars/
>

> TAke care.
>
> JAck
>
> >Siedem lat temu dolar rownal sie 5.5 korony..
> >
> > STOCKHOLM, Sweden (AP) -- The Swedish krona hit a 15-year low
> > against the dollar Thursday; experts blamed commotion in the
> > telecommunication markets.
> > The currency was trading at an average of 9.30 to the dollar on
> > the Stockholm bourse, down from a high of 8.33 on Jan. 5. It was
> > the lowest rate since March 1985, when the krona was valued at 9.56
> > against the dollar.
> > Mats Nyman, senior economist at Handelsbanken, said uncertainty
> > in the telecommunication sector may have caused foreigners to sell
> > their shares in telecom giants LM Ericsson and Nokia.
> > Other contributing factors were an expected interest rate
> > increase by the European Central Bank and the weakening euro. The
> > ECB instead held rates steady.
> > Experts said the krona was not likely to strengthen soon as
> > investors are awaiting a Sept. 28 Danish referendum on whether to
> > adopt the European Union's common currency. Sweden also has
> > declined to join the monetary union pending a referendum but has
> > not yet set a date.
> >

> >---
> >Smart questions to stupid answers
> >Pisz z sensem - rob dwie spacje po kropce

spartan

Aug 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/4/00
Hello Jack!
US $ is strong because US economy is strong and more people are pumping money
everyday to US economy to get something for themselves........ and that's the
main reason US $ is strong, but at the same time it's causing
inflation......... and probably new money is getting printed out in US just to
catch-up with demand for US$.
But some has to control it, othewise it'll be a worthless paper.

When you look at UE for example, a weak Euro was caused by money outflow from
European markets due to weak balance sheets of European companies which
affected EU member countries.
As a result billions of dollars were pumped into US economy and the US stock
market.
It's normal, because people were running for better places.
Even Greenspan didn't realize the sustaining strength and growth in US economy
and started to raise rates since last year up till now........and it looks
we're getting soft landing again.

There's no safer currency than US$ and everyone knows about it, even those
Japanese who buy billions of $ in US bonds.
Trade surplus for China, Japan, Canada is not a big problem, because US
government is getting lots of money from taxes........ and it will be a suicide
to sell US$ especially for those 3 (earlier mentioned) countries, bacause it
will knock down US market and cut off their export to their main trading
partner which is USA again - its like cutting down a branch you sit on.
Besides, when those countries have surplus they're happy, because they pump
money to their own economy or pay-off the public debt.
So when they have surplus what kind of losses you're talking about ???

Jack,...... in old times gold was a hedge against inflation.
The time is changed now......... and there's less demand for gold.
Besides not everyone thinks like a Jew and fills-up a basement with gold
bars........ what for ?
In stock market when someone yells "fire", usually half of the people is out by
that time.
So it doesn't make sense to sell low to just realize it's going back up again.
It's a good idea to have some cash on a side and jump in when opportunity
comes.

Besides it helps to know market psychology as well......... where even common
sense doesn't make sense.
spartan
p.s.
Do you play stocks or MF, Jack ?

Jack R. Badura

Aug 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/4/00
spartan <spa...@primus.ca> wrote:

Hi Spartan,
See comments below:

>Hello Jack!
>US $ is strong because US economy is strong and more people are pumping money
>everyday to US economy to get something for themselves........

%%%%%%%%%%
Well - thethink and were led to believe that there are getting a
bargain. Well their prerogative - they are getting paper - 30 billions
a month and low prices.
************************

and that's the
>main reason US $ is strong, but at the same time it's causing
>inflation.........

*********
Tou are not correct here. cheap prises specially imports contain
inflation and perpetuate the situatio. Other Countries have to sell
very cheap to get their economy going.
**********

and probably new money is getting printed out in US just to
>catch-up with demand for US$.

*******
New monet is being printed for both exports and domestic situation -
very intensively . All these monies go into stocks.
*********

>But some has to control it, othewise it'll be a worthless paper.

******
No one does - it is a run away case
**********

>When you look at UE for example, a weak Euro was caused by money outflow from
>European markets due to weak balance sheets of European companies which
>affected EU member countries.
>As a result billions of dollars were pumped into US economy and the US stock
>market.

*****
Ues they fo not trust their own economy, markets ET and technology -
see Kpsovo - so US has them over the barrel -
If it was not for "robbing and devastating Central Europe" these guys
would be like Japan.
***************

>It's normal, because people were running for better places.
>Even Greenspan didn't realize the sustaining strength and growth in US economy
>and started to raise rates since last year up till now........and it looks
>we're getting soft landing again.

******
According to BLS - (BS) bureau of Lies and Statistics) Nonsense -
it is paper manipulation - all indeces and so called "productivity",
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

>There's no safer currency than US$ and everyone knows about it, even those
>Japanese who buy billions of $ in US bonds.

&&&&&&&&
US currency is not safe - it is stronger than others because of
"ebliefs" nothing else - due to perception of economics and military
strenght - intimidation is also a big part of it.
***********

>Trade surplus for China, Japan, Canada is not a big problem, because US
>government is getting lots of money from taxes........ and it will be a suicide
>to sell US$ especially for those 3 (earlier mentioned) countries, bacause it
>will knock down US market and cut off their export to their main trading
>partner which is USA again - its like cutting down a branch you sit on.

****************
From a short perspective yes - no one wants to take a plange so they
try to postpone it. Well problem is not going to disappear unless
addressed.
And this can not ve avoided.
**************

>Besides, when those countries have surplus they're happy, because they pump
>money to their own economy or pay-off the public debt.
>So when they have surplus what kind of losses you're talking about ???

******
Loss of assets and control.

>Jack,...... in old times gold was a hedge against inflation.
>The time is changed now......... and there's less demand for gold.

*******
yes for some 6,000 years and the new generation always maintain - this
time is different -
read on press before 1929 - tofay we just copy it.
***********

>Besides not everyone thinks like a Jew and fills-up a basement with gold
>bars........ what for ?

************
Security 0 also religion says that all gold will belong to gods.
****************

>In stock market when someone yells "fire", usually half of the people is out by
>that time.
>So it doesn't make sense to sell low to just realize it's going back up again.
>It's a good idea to have some cash on a side and jump in when opportunity
>comes.
>
>Besides it helps to know market psychology as well......... where even common
>sense doesn't make sense.
>spartan
>p.s.
>Do you play stocks or MF, Jack ?

**********
Go to my web site : www.jrbadura.com and read on "Finance",
TYhanks for your comments.
TAke care.

Jack

Andrew Strak

Aug 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/4/00
Please do not take me too seriously on those matters, Jack . I am not
qualified. But through responding to those posts and keeping the subject
afloat I've been intending to divert the attention of some otherwise very
capable individuals from their customary mud slinging and name calling to
something more noble :-).

A.S.

"Jack R. Badura" <jrba...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

spartan

Aug 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/4/00
Hi Jack!
Never mind what's written below, but did you see today's unemployment report
numbers for July?
Did you notice the market psychology...... and comments of those market
analysts?
Simply speaking, they're changing their views as wind blows.
Now they're saying Greenspan will not raise interest rates in August (before
they said he will) and probably later on (as they speculate) is going to cut
the rate by 50 basic points.
It was stupid to raise the rates last July by 25 basic points, because there
were some signals economy is slowing down....... and it really is.
So did you jump in to buy some stocks a couple of days ago?
spartan

Jack R. Badura

Aug 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/5/00
"Andrew Strak" <abs...@accesswave.ca> wrote:

Hi Andrew,

Any discussion on the subject if contained to this subject is always
interesting. One may be surpriced what is there to learn.
Well - what I have to say - I already know - so listening to others
brings the suplement of "unknown".
*************

>Please do not take me too seriously on those matters, Jack . I am not
>qualified. But through responding to those posts and keeping the subject

*****
If you are trading observe a "typical wedge or side pyramid or
diamond" pattern in both NASDAQ and DOW (NASDuck and Cow)
This dEVELOPES RARELY AND USUALLY IS A PRECURSOR TO TO VERY SHARP
MOVE. wELL - i BELIEVE THIS MOVE WILL COME ON THE DOWN SIDE AND TRY TO
"CATCH IT".
**************8

>afloat I've been intending to divert the attention of some otherwise very
>capable individuals from their customary mud slinging and name calling to
>something more noble :-).

**********
Well - each group has that to one or other degree - it is probably
psychological as - those who do not dare to say similar things in
public or to someone face can hide their hate and basically what is
described as "schadenfreunde" behind anonymous names.
Some react to it and brawl.

It is simple - after some presence on the site you quickly learn, what
to read and open. The rest is garbage to you and just clatter.

I have simple approach. Simply I do not discuss with people who are
vulgar, abusive and call me names.

It is not worth the time.

Take care.

JAck

Jack R. Badura

Aug 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/5/00
spartan <spa...@primus.ca> wrote:

HI Spartan,

The reports published by BLS (B of Lies and Statistics or simplt BL)
are fictitious manipulated "politically correct desires). Few pay much
attention to them as they became thetool of manipulation. Government
and federal reserve are in business and tune them to their liking and
will of their political bosses.
***********

>Hi Jack!
>Never mind what's written below, but did you see today's unemployment report
>numbers for July?
>Did you notice the market psychology...... and comments of those market
>analysts?

*****
No I do not read much of that. I watch currencies and metals with
interest rates and all the news is reflected right there.

I concentrate on very interestind rare "diamond pattern" side dimond
pattern". Historically it was always a precursor to a big move. Try
tocatch some short time trades here and there, but I have little time
to follow it during the day.

I believe the move out of the diamond pattern will come to teh down
side and try to catch it to establish some position. Mainly by buying
puts. I also tarde some gold and metal shares - as well as ohysical
metals.
In commodity markets I concentrate now on curriencies. YTry to hammer
:white poodle in BP and try longns on Canadian and Australian also New
Zeland dollars.
*********************

>Simply speaking, they're changing their views as wind blows.
>Now they're saying Greenspan will not raise interest rates in August (before
>they said he will) and probably later on (as they speculate) is going to cut
>the rate by 50 basic points.

******
Green-Expand is late and basically out of the picture now. he lost it
andjust mumbles his way true. His boss Bill tells him basically what
to do - but that is without much significance. he simply reacts to
what already happened and does what is politically correct under the
circumstances. he is set up to be a "fall guy anyway". And he is.
**********

>It was stupid to raise the rates last July by 25 basic points, because there
>were some signals economy is slowing down....... and it really is.
>So did you jump in to buy some stocks a couple of days ago?
>spartan

**********
So called economy is based on teh monetary politics of expanssion and
world power projection. few points here and there do not matter except
for "few minutes reaction".
Forces are bigger than King-Green-Expand can control.

Look at the prices of metals, commodity indeces and currencies. there
lies an unswer. relative interest rates between blocks i.e US, Western
Europe Asia are of significance.
*******************
PS. I do not buy stocks now except metals like gold, platinium etc.-
see my portfolio and my web site. I write call options on my holdings
on any market increase.
Then I try to buy many puts for this Fall action. Somer August is
usually characterized with slight market increases heding for
September, October action so I try to position myself for that.

TAke care and have good trading.

Jack

PS Buy physical gold - now it is cheap - for security.

WK

Aug 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/5/00

> Hi WIll,
>
> Thanks for your comments.
> You and me seem to be out of phase.
> let me address your concern below:
> >
> >Usually the more currency country prints the weaker, not stronger,
the
> >curency gets.
> *************
> Right - dispite extremely high US deficit running at a rate of 30
> billion a months the other currencies seem to be "doing better" {-)))
> I mean their presses must be red hot from printing. In addition to
> that there is also a perception of much higher efficiency of US
> inductry and business. That is basically Green-Expznd related. In
> addition meny regions like Japan, Russia, Souther Asia, partially
> South America and even Europe do bot have economic growth or very
> limited growth.
> So dollar is strong by defauld of others.
> ************************

Whether it is dollar or yen or gold it does not matter whether you or I
think it is by default or in relation or strictly on its own. As far as
you or I are concerned making money on currency trading (or gold or
anything else) it would not matter a bit.

> >Who would want now to believe in gold reserves with the prices of
gold
> >going down continously faster than inflation and faster than the
dollar?
> ********

But you have forgot about the inflation of gold. There is too much gold
being produced and obviously because of it the prices have no other way
but down. You would have to restrict production of gold to stabilize
prices and this is often more difficult than restricting production of
currency.

> Right - New World Order does not "allow" anyone to believe in it. Two
> generations of peple mostly in Western World were "indoctrinated" in
> that manner. Well - it happened before and history is rich in numerous
> examples on how the "escaoade" ends.
> Gold is going down only in US surrency. Other currencies see gold
> increasing. Actually gold is going up as compared with last year.
> It appears taht treant has changed to uo - last August % 252 low now $
> 273. That is up. Ws much higher at $ 336.
> ************

There are a lot of currencies out there that depreciate faster than gold
so it may make sense for someone in those countries to buy and hold
gold. For most people in US and other western countries it would make no
sense since they would loose money consistently. What's the point?

> >The gold is cheap but as a long term investment most currencies
> >(including dollars) will give you better return.
> ********
> No my friend - you ae not correct in here. In all other currencies you
> would be ahead, even dollar is better unless your timing in switching
> between currencies is perfect. Just to give you an example in BP some
> 10 % in Euro over 20 %, in mexican 50 %, Brasil 55 %, sian curenvies
> some 60 - 70 & Russia 80- 90 %. So you would not really like to hold
> these currencies.
> Even in dollars you are ahead by a ration of $ 273/$252. You could
> have done much better most of the year.
> ***********************

Even if you held the same amount of gold or dollars without trading it
or investing it for the last 20 years you would be ahead in dollars. In
reality it is much easier to keep dollars than gold. Storage fees alone
for gold are much higher than for dollars.

> >It is cyclical but there are always opportunities to make money
whether
> >on upside or downside.
> ***********
> yes obviously - timing and relative currency play is rewarding if done
> correctly - but same applies to gold - to much higher degree as I
> illustrated giving specific examples.
> Time for dollar will come as well.
> ***************

I used to handle huge amounts of physical gold working for a gold
company and the problem with gold is the same (or worse) as with any
other physical item like bricks, pork bellies, or wheat. You have to pay
for storage, handling, and security and for a number of other inherent
problems.

> >Why would anybody convert anything to gold with gold's poor record?
> *****************]
> Gold does not have very poor record dispite being manipulated by CABAL
> (forward selling and derivateives), Basically One World Order guys are
> screpping the bottom of the barrel. Remember wise Blair sells - he is
> almost out, Kuwait, Switzerland, EU, recently even Urugway 56 tons.
> Well - not very lond now.

The selloff of gold is done systematically and in an orderly and planned
manner so there should not be any dramatic price swings because of it
but since more gold is being added to the market all the time the
pressure on price will continue downward as long as this continues.

> I would recomment visiting GATA Org. - you may have some good readings
> there :-))). Gold is aslo a good insurance fot both alternatives in
> comming. Either huperinflation or deflectionary recesion or maybe
> depression. There is no other way out of the situation.
> *******************

As far as insurance I prefer a fast plane and farm or two in a quiet
place.

> >This is exactly why nobody in a right mind would want to back thier
> >currency in something else (like gold).
> **********************
> Therefore they are bound to loose their assets to the stronger
> currency i.e. US dollar. There is no winner there against the dollar.
> tehy will be hammered as little boys. First strong dollar will buy
> their goods and assets, loans will be made "assets taken over".

Every government can make its currency stronger in relation to dollar or
gold or whatever if it wants to.

> Consequentry masive printing of dollars at the exostionof their
> currency would allow for repayments in wealk currency. They will loose
> twice. Gold will prevent massive holdings of continuously depreciating
> dollar and protect assets.
> ***********************

Every government has the option of creating inflation as a last resort
to easily pay its debts. In reality some governments make it the first
option.

> >The gold lost its luster becouse there is much more of it on a world
> >market and it is almost as easy to obtain and trade as any currency
now.
> ********
> You are not correct here again - there is a lot of "paper gold". there
> are derivatives and forward sells estimated between 12,000 - 16,000
> tons. This is approximately 4 years production. Coutries like TAjwan,
> silently Japan, Arabs in majority, India - well and
> informed and smart Citizens accumulate gold now. You opinion is so
> called "politically correct" form of speach propagated by scared
> governments and public media. (remember Kosovo). This is worst.
> Try to get some good deals of physical delivery from your coin dealer
> :-)))
> *************************

There is nothing wrong with accumulating anything whether it is gold,
bricks, pork bellies, or hay. It does not mean that one is inherently
better than other. For example hay prices went through the roof in parts
of the US because of drought so it could have been the best investment
recently.

> >With the advent of services like e-gold.com people in the most remote
> >places have the ability to instantly acquire and then buy and sell
gold
> >or other metals like silver, platinum, or palladium with almost the
same
> >liquidity as provided with dollars or other currency.
> *************
> As long as they operate on paper there is :politics of no difference"
> - physical delivery is problematic. US will only deliver to Saudi
> Arabia for dollars. Old agreements. International and government
> tactics teaches people to have very littloe respect for gold etc.
> -many fall into this trap. Well their choice - I have been writing
> about that for at least two years now.

I haven't seen any problems with taking a physical delivery of gold. It
is easy to purchase and arrange a truckload of gold bars to be deposited
on your lawn if you want -- in most countries. You'll have to pay for it
more than for other items since this stuff is heavy and difficult to
handle.

> Tahnks again for your comments - please go to GATA site - it is very
> interesting.

It is.

Jack R. Badura

Aug 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/5/00
spartan <spa...@primus.ca> wrote:

Hi Spartan,

>You're right Jack....... gold is cheap these days and nobody likes it,

>but........ you won't be able to buy enough or even unable to carry more
>than you can handle.

***********************
Very cheap - I do not mind handling few tons :-)))
*****************

>Besides, it can be stolen legally or illegaly from you....... by the
>government or a pickpocket.

*********
Right - this is a big danger - in 1934 US Government confiscated the
gold from US Citizens - most capitalist inclined country and mmost
private property respecting capitalist voountry,
Now they paint gold as a medium of criminals, drug trafickers and
others. Just in preparation for another decree in an "emergency",
This is unfortunate but at the same time one must be aware of that.
Without any doubt they will make a criminal out of every private
citizen who owns gold. Who owns his own hard worked for property.
*******************

>In bad times food will be more valuable then gold........ like in the
>thirties. So stuck-up on food or buy a piece of land and grow your own.

********
Gold has always bought everything and will buy it - legal or not legal
- my grandfather survived 7 "administrations" and country and they
were looking for his gold. Fortunately they do not have enough
resorces to frisk everyone. Thou they usually try.
**************

>When it comes to investments, everything is very shaky right now, because
>of the market speculators........ and those guys are pulling the strings.

******
Well - speculators can not be blamed as the only problem - they are
like others - take risks and some lose some win,
*************

>As you can see, something bad hangs up in the air that can cause market
>crash....... and then wait for a big opportunity.

*******
yes - very big - but it may take time and it is impossible to time it-
thou some advanced math techniques have been applied with some
success.
*****************

>Buying selected stocks on an open market is still better than buying MF.

*****
Right - see my Web page for that.
*********************

>For example NOKIA (NOK on NYSE) is one of the biggest telecommunications
>companies and has to either drop the prices on its products and services
>to get more competitive again or swallow the poison pill.
>Look for example what happened to Motorola ( MOT ) and its share prices.
>To the contrary look at NT ........ that temporary hiccup is caused by a
>takover bid for another company, otherwise it has lots of steam.

********
This is a bubble economy and there WLL BE CASUALTIES . The is nothing
secret about any price - all fluctuate and change values.
**************

>Any big move in a market doesn't come unnoticed Jack and it doesn't matter
>what you buy......... stocks, gold, oil, utilities....etc

****************
Yu are not correct here - see my pages again - I call it strategic
switching. Namely when interest rates go down - fibnancial stocks go
up, VV when interest rates go up -metals natural resources go up etc.
just to illustrate the case.
*****************************

>Printing extra money means inflation and buying extra gold for that money
>can strengthen the currency........ but for how long?

**********
Buying golds decreeses liquidity as there is no monetary extension on
the physical gold. Only gold derivatives could be used to manipulate
the outcome.
******************

>When the economy is shaking and profits are lost there's going to be a
>chain reaction which will affect everyone and to small country like Sweden
>means a lot hussle.

*******
Exactly

>Look at Japan for example and its limping economy for guite a while. Time
>is tough even for them. But because they changed their strategy they're
>ripping off other countries from profits and have a positive balance
>sheet.

******
The JApanese Yen carry forward technics worked well for Japane for a
number of years. that is exactly what we have now in gold. Exactly
look at the Japanese and they still did not address their problem 10
years now and they did not liquidate bad loans. So let them dwell on
this forever.
*****************

>They also keep trillions of dollars in US bonds, but when they dump it one
>day...... everyone will feel these earthquake reverbarations.

********
It would be suiside for them and Western economies =-- so even if it
takes a war - I mean some very serious treats etc they will be
"persvaded not to do that. Chinese are in similar position but they
will extract "chines torture incremental benefits" see Bill and Mrs.
Not-Bright dancing.
*****************************

>Sometimes cheap currency is a positive thing and there is no reason to
>cry, because it can improve a balance sheet , but if it runs for too long
>and nothing is done about it , then it means trouble.

*******
yes it is - therefore the game is possible, All is done for other
countries to prevent this. See IMF, One World Order etc.
Look at MAstricht treaty - tehy got Europeans by the balls. - like
deflation and trade wars in 1939's. But Poland should not submit to
this. Not at any price.
**************

>So to be right on time one has to feel a pulse....... without getting a
>hype.
>Stay cool Jack!
>spartan
>p.s.
>A Leszek to panikarz.

**********
Well - I am in a fast game - I can not stay cool as it could be costly
- I have to move fast if I make a mistake.
******
Take care.
JAck

>"Jack R. Badura" wrote:
>
>> Leszek Andrzej Kleczkowski <lakl...@bioslave.uio.no> wrote:
>>

>> Hi Leszek,
>>
>> It is a common "proble" with all the currencies.
>> Dollar is extremely strong and basically "intimidated" everyone. The
>> number of new dollars printed is unbelievable.
>>

>> Since "New World" does not belive in currency backing and especially
>> gold reserves the printing presses of all countries are in the
>> accelerated race.
>>

>> As long as the others deliver goods to US for nothing and are being
>> paid with newlt prinyed fiat money the "dolcE VITA" WILL CONTINUE.
>> tHEREFORE, GOLD HOLDINGS, I.E. PHYSICAL GOLD IS ADVISABLE.
>>

>> Well - the day of reconing will come and "fpreigners" will dump the
>> dollars. They will also dump "treasury holdings". You would not want
>> to be holding dolars by then.
>>

>> I am surprised that Country like Sweden doea not demand payments in
>> cheap gold or does not convert foreign holdings to gold. Well - they
>> want to be "good citizens".
>>

>> The largerest "take over of assets" is in process, xheap assets of
>> others. After these assets are taken over abd new financing obtained,
>> the US currency will be devalued to pay back in a cheap money.
>>

>> I do noy have sympathy for Sweden or Western European Countries in

>> that respect. But poor Poland nd Central Europe,
>> There will be a big tragedy, which is in the making.
>>
>> Take care and remember that gold is cheap. It is very cheap in US
>> dollars/
>>

>> TAke care.
>>
>> JAck
>>
>> >Siedem lat temu dolar rownal sie 5.5 korony..
>> >
>> > STOCKHOLM, Sweden (AP) -- The Swedish krona hit a 15-year low
>> > against the dollar Thursday; experts blamed commotion in the
>> > telecommunication markets.
>> > The currency was trading at an average of 9.30 to the dollar on
>> > the Stockholm bourse, down from a high of 8.33 on Jan. 5. It was
>> > the lowest rate since March 1985, when the krona was valued at 9.56
>> > against the dollar.
>> > Mats Nyman, senior economist at Handelsbanken, said uncertainty
>> > in the telecommunication sector may have caused foreigners to sell
>> > their shares in telecom giants LM Ericsson and Nokia.
>> > Other contributing factors were an expected interest rate
>> > increase by the European Central Bank and the weakening euro. The
>> > ECB instead held rates steady.
>> > Experts said the krona was not likely to strengthen soon as
>> > investors are awaiting a Sept. 28 Danish referendum on whether to
>> > adopt the European Union's common currency. Sweden also has
>> > declined to join the monetary union pending a referendum but has
>> > not yet set a date.
>> >

>> >---
>> >Smart questions to stupid answers
>> >Pisz z sensem - rob dwie spacje po kropce

Jack R. Badura

Aug 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/5/00
"WK" <will...@remail.com> wrote:

Hi WIll, Thanks for your comments. I believe question of gold is
usually resolved in "emergency" situation. It is simple:

Money basically needs to perform two distinct functions namely:
medium of exchange and storage of value. People disconnect these
functions and that is where debate starts.
************************

>"Jack R. Badura" <jrba...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Hi WIll,
>>
>> Thanks for your comments.
>> You and me seem to be out of phase.
>> let me address your concern below:
>> >
>> >Usually the more currency country prints the weaker, not stronger,
>the
>> >curency gets.
>> *************
>> Right - dispite extremely high US deficit running at a rate of 30
>> billion a months the other currencies seem to be "doing better" {-)))
>> I mean their presses must be red hot from printing. In addition to
>> that there is also a perception of much higher efficiency of US
>> inductry and business. That is basically Green-Expznd related. In
>> addition meny regions like Japan, Russia, Souther Asia, partially
>> South America and even Europe do bot have economic growth or very
>> limited growth.
>> So dollar is strong by defauld of others.
>> ************************
>
>Whether it is dollar or yen or gold it does not matter whether you or I
>think it is by default or in relation or strictly on its own. As far as
>you or I are concerned making money on currency trading (or gold or
>anything else) it would not matter a bit.

**********
Exactly - but here we talk about short term and possibly exchange
function of the currency,
Storage of value is taken aay from the equation.
**************

>> >Who would want now to believe in gold reserves with the prices of
>gold
>> >going down continously faster than inflation and faster than the
>dollar?
>> ********
>But you have forgot about the inflation of gold. There is too much gold
>being produced and obviously because of it the prices have no other way
>but down. You would have to restrict production of gold to stabilize
>prices and this is often more difficult than restricting production of
>currency.

*****
There is no inflation of gold - there is price fluctuation in relation
to a given currency. In a long run every currency must lose and it
does. Production of gold is short some 1,000 metric tons a year.
Further many people in the world are prevented from ownership or too
poor to own it. That will be corrected. I do my best :-0))
*************

>> Right - New World Order does not "allow" anyone to believe in it. Two

>> generations of people mostly in Western World were "indoctrinated" in

>> that manner. Well - it happened before and history is rich in numerous
>> examples on how the "escaoade" ends.
>> Gold is going down only in US surrency. Other currencies see gold
>> increasing. Actually gold is going up as compared with last year.
>> It appears taht treant has changed to uo - last August % 252 low now $
>> 273. That is up. Ws much higher at $ 336.
>> ************
>
>There are a lot of currencies out there that depreciate faster than gold
>so it may make sense for someone in those countries to buy and hold
>gold. For most people in US and other western countries it would make no
>sense since they would loose money consistently. What's the point?

*******
Will gold does not depreciate look at 1971 at $ 32 dollars and today
even at a low price of $272. The paper hgame is relative only to other
paper - not to storage of value as such.
No apaper stores value in itself but in relation to each other
currency. Not all Western Countries will loose on gold - as a matter
of fact Euro lost some 20 % against a dollar - gold increased in value
- so if you were in gold instead of Euro'e you will be ahead by some
25 % just last year.
**********

>> >The gold is cheap but as a long term investment most currencies
>> >(including dollars) will give you better return.
>> ********

>> No my friend - you are not correct in here. In all other currencies you

>> would be ahead, even dollar is better unless your timing in switching
>> between currencies is perfect. Just to give you an example in BP some
>> 10 % in Euro over 20 %, in mexican 50 %, Brasil 55 %, sian curenvies
>> some 60 - 70 & Russia 80- 90 %. So you would not really like to hold
>> these currencies.
>> Even in dollars you are ahead by a ration of $ 273/$252. You could
>> have done much better most of the year.
>> ***********************
>
>Even if you held the same amount of gold or dollars without trading it
>or investing it for the last 20 years you would be ahead in dollars. In
>reality it is much easier to keep dollars than gold. Storage fees alone
>for gold are much higher than for dollars.

*******
Correct - for the last 20 years probably yes - but this can not
continue and the correction will be dramatic.
*************

>> >It is cyclical but there are always opportunities to make money
>whether
>> >on upside or downside.
>> ***********
>> yes obviously - timing and relative currency play is rewarding if done
>> correctly - but same applies to gold - to much higher degree as I
>> illustrated giving specific examples.
>> Time for dollar will come as well.
>> ***************
>I used to handle huge amounts of physical gold working for a gold
>company and the problem with gold is the same (or worse) as with any
>other physical item like bricks, pork bellies, or wheat. You have to pay
>for storage, handling, and security and for a number of other inherent
>problems.

********
You are talking of a lgeneration long down trend and gold
manipuklation by institutions. This can not continue forever.
********

>> >Why would anybody convert anything to gold with gold's poor record?
>> *****************]
>> Gold does not have very poor record dispite being manipulated by CABAL
>> (forward selling and derivateives), Basically One World Order guys are
>> screpping the bottom of the barrel. Remember wise Blair sells - he is
>> almost out, Kuwait, Switzerland, EU, recently even Urugway 56 tons.
>> Well - not very lond now.
>
>The selloff of gold is done systematically and in an orderly and planned
>manner so there should not be any dramatic price swings because of it
>but since more gold is being added to the market all the time the
>pressure on price will continue downward as long as this continues.

*******
Not of physical gold - there is alredy a shortage and governments and
institutions are scraping the bottom of the barrel - see wise Blair,
Kuwait, Tunesia, Switzxerland, Urugway recently - well see platinium
and palladium what happened. Pressere is increasing at both sides of
the equation - that is excellent for trading and getting it cheaply in
the first place. Obvuiously g0vernments will do everything under the
sun to prevail - they will not in the long run. In my view they are
scrapping the bottom at this time.
*********

>> I would recomment visiting GATA Org. - you may have some good readings
>> there :-))). Gold is aslo a good insurance fot both alternatives in
>> comming. Either huperinflation or deflectionary recesion or maybe
>> depression. There is no other way out of the situation.
>> *******************
>As far as insurance I prefer a fast plane and farm or two in a quiet
>place.

******
yes - go to my site and read "Means of Sustenance" - I like it too.
But can you carry your farm wth you ? and prevent from being taxed and
taken for ransom ?> No.
Gold especially coins work the wonders. And they will in the future.
*********************8

>> >This is exactly why nobody in a right mind would want to back thier
>> >currency in something else (like gold).
>> **********************
>> Therefore they are bound to loose their assets to the stronger
>> currency i.e. US dollar. There is no winner there against the dollar.
>> tehy will be hammered as little boys. First strong dollar will buy
>> their goods and assets, loans will be made "assets taken over".
>
>Every government can make its currency stronger in relation to dollar or
>gold or whatever if it wants to.

*******
No - they can only affect its fluctuation in a short run - in a long
run they loose

>> Consequentry masive printing of dollars at the exostionof their
>> currency would allow for repayments in wealk currency. They will loose
>> twice. Gold will prevent massive holdings of continuously depreciating
>> dollar and protect assets.
>> ***********************
>
>Every government has the option of creating inflation as a last resort
>to easily pay its debts. In reality some governments make it the first
>option.

***********

Yes that is theb game - will backing they could not do it.
So no wander that One World Government and all the other governments
bought into this scheme. It works for them - does not preserve values
from their citizens - actually confiscates property of their citizens
- then the things callaps and we have uohavals and wars to profit and
start this cycle again. Citizens with gold have freedom - without gold
do not have it. Do you like Libertarian side ?

>> >The gold lost its luster becouse there is much more of it on a world
>> >market and it is almost as easy to obtain and trade as any currency
>now.
>> ********
>> You are not correct here again - there is a lot of "paper gold". there
>> are derivatives and forward sells estimated between 12,000 - 16,000
>> tons. This is approximately 4 years production. Coutries like TAjwan,
>> silently Japan, Arabs in majority, India - well and
>> informed and smart Citizens accumulate gold now. You opinion is so
>> called "politically correct" form of speach propagated by scared
>> governments and public media. (remember Kosovo). This is worst.
>> Try to get some good deals of physical delivery from your coin dealer
>> :-)))
>> *************************
>
>There is nothing wrong with accumulating anything whether it is gold,
>bricks, pork bellies, or hay. It does not mean that one is inherently
>better than other.

****
It does - gold has very unique features proven over 6,000 years.
**************

For example hay prices went through the roof in parts of the US
because of drought so it could have been the best investment
>recently.

*****
This are individual circumstances - over the history only gold has
prooven uniqueness :-))
*********

>> >With the advent of services like e-gold.com people in the most remote
>> >places have the ability to instantly acquire and then buy and sell
>gold
>> >or other metals like silver, platinum, or palladium with almost the
>same
>> >liquidity as provided with dollars or other currency.
>> *************
>> As long as they operate on paper there is :politics of no difference"
>> - physical delivery is problematic. US will only deliver to Saudi
>> Arabia for dollars. Old agreements. International and government
>> tactics teaches people to have very littloe respect for gold etc.
>> -many fall into this trap. Well their choice - I have been writing
>> about that for at least two years now.
>
>I haven't seen any problems with taking a physical delivery of gold. It
>is easy to purchase and arrange a truckload of gold bars to be deposited
>on your lawn if you want -- in most countries.

**********
There are already problems occuring. The bars are not good as they
need an assey. Coins are accepted as they are recognizable.
********

You'll have to pay for it more than for other items since this stuff
is heavy and difficult to handle.

******
I think I could handle few tons :-)))
*********
>> Thans again for your comments - please go to GATA site - it is very

>> interesting.
>
>It is.
>--
>Will
>______________________________
>remove "r" from email address to reply

*** Thanks Will for your comments - I am glad you have an experience
with bullion and precious metals -
Do you know about numismatic stuff - like proof sets and grading ?

Take care.

SBobrow940

Aug 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/5/00

Czy ktos moze mi pomoc ? Od dwoch miesiecy
mam problemy z niekontrolowanym moczeniem,
a mocze sie nie tylko w nocy ale i w dzien, z tego powodu
od dluzszego czasu jestem przykuty do sedesu.
Ludzie pomozcie zaszczanemu sierocie !!!!!!!

S.B.

[mialczenie WK]
Subject: Re: Pomocy!!!
From: "WK" will...@remail.com