A letter from Jeff Fisher to the World

AmericanPatriotJeffFisher

Sep 10, 2007, 8:43:55 AM9/10/07
My name is Jeff Fisher and I write Peace plans and end Apartheid
in Israel forevermore.

Zionism is going to cease to exist since I will be America's First
Secretary of Peace under the guidance of President Albert Arnold Gore
Jr and Vice President Cynthia McKinney prayerfully by October 1st,
2007. This is called Constitutional Crisis.

If you want the war to end PLEASE tell the world everywhere that Jeff
Fisher exposed Baypoint School that stole the 2000 United States
Election with help from the Israeli government to start with.

In 2003 I wrote two peace plans, one for Palestine and the other for
the reunification of Northern Ireland with Ireland. I have since then
written several more.

The press knows who I am and they would rather see death and
destruction then peace.

They are controlled and must be stopped.

BayPoint School is also the key to September 11th, 2001.

Just Google my name with Al Gore to get started.

Tell the whole world now what is being distributed everywhere by
volunteers.

People who are concerned about getting paid to do a good deed never
accomplish real Peace.

True Hebrews, True Muslims, True Christians, True Buddhists, True
Native Americans even true Atheists understand the horrors of BayPoint
School.

2000 years ago Rome crucified a man (Jesus) for speaking the absolute
truth. Groups like the ADL call me an anti -Semite. I would rather
have Mel Gibson as a friend than the likes of Alan Dershowitz.

I have a hard time understanding how Mr. Dershowitz would condone
pedophilia and slavery which is what BayPoint School is so guilty of
also. Maybe all he needs is a an education about this. I hope that is
the case. I have enjoyed reading and admirinfg

Wow, my god, they are so full of it.
My children are Jewish. When I wrote the peace plan
I was Jewish. You see not all who are Jewish are Zionists.
Hitler was a Zionist too. There are Jewish, Muslim and Christian
Zionists. I just think that most of them are unaware of the horrors
that horrific ideology is responsible for.

The Mossad did horrible things to me.
Imagine that, a Democrat running for Congress
against Congressman Mark Foley in 2003 and 2004.

The Mossad has taken over most of law enforcement in America.
Its time the world and Americans to make signs that say.

This is America, Mossad get out.

I am the American Patriot who will defend America and those who
wish for peace and liberty and equality.

Jeff Fisher

My friend Ezra Folson is with Interpol and you can contact him at
ezraf...@gmail.com and ezraf...@yahoo.gr

You can fax him also and someone at Interpol will get the message to.
Fax: (33) 4 72 44 71 63

The address is

INTERPOL
General Secretariat
200, quai Charles de Gaulle
69006 Lyon
France

The main evidence is at http://www.NoMoreFraud.blogspot.com

There is additional evidence at indymedia.org and several of their
sites.

The cover-up of 9-11 and the theft of specifically the 2000 election
must be known about
And reversed now, not later. George W Bush and Richard B Cheney are
criminals.

Its time to do this in a legal manner. Gerald Ford gave me great
advice last year, bless his soul.

He said "Jeff, never stop and cause America to experience what
President Thomas Jefferson warned about and remember what President
Dwight D Eisenhower warned everyone about. That Jeff is Constitutional
Crisis," He then told me to keep my faith in Jesus Christ, give
everyone an equal chance and to never give up on the Palestinians
because he admired President James Earl Carter and what he did at Camp
David.

He also told me to expose Hillary Clinton, Fred Thompson and Rudy
Giuliani for their part in 9-11 and the theft of the 2000 and 2004
election. He said they are not above the law. He said when all else
fails, obey God's law and ignore any laws created in America that are
not based on Common Law.

I asked him whom he was in contact with. He said it was two special
agents from the Secret Service, one who was attached to President
Carter and one who did special projects for the Protection of the
Kennedy family, specifically, Robert F Kennedy. He said he is quite
old but he does work still with Scotland Yard and Interpol and is good
friends with Ezra Folson.

This is the flyer that is going all over the world to be handed out so
WE THE PEOPLE
are really a true Democratic Republic nation.

NEWS ALERT NEWS ALERT
JEFF FISHER
AND
FBI TRANSLATOR