Jeff Gates on Connecting the Crotch Bomber's Dots to Israel

1 view

coaste...@yahoo.com

Mar 19, 2010, 5:54:06 PM3/19/10
Criminal State, Israel lobby, Washington Politics

Christmas Day Crotch Bomber Tied to Israel, FBI

February 7, 2010 by Jeff Gates · 38 Comments

The Christmas Day “terrorist” is the latest in a series of staged
incidents meant to make The Clash of Civilizations appear plausible
and “the war on terrorism” rational.

The storyline does not hold together. Not even a little bit. As usual,
the source of this media-fueled fear campaign traces directly to Tel
Aviv—with a supporting role by the FBI.

How did a young Nigerian Muslim without a passport “slip through”
security at Amsterdam’s Schiphol airport? Not only did his itinerary
feature an illogical travel route, he paid cash for a high-priced last-
minute ticket and boarded without checked baggage. How?

ICTS International, the security screening company at Schiphol, was
founded by former members of Shin Bet, Israel’s civil security agency,
and Israeli executives in charge of El Al security. ICTS had already
proven its expertise in mounting this type of operation.

In December 2001, Richard “The Shoe Bomber” Reid “slipped through”
ICTS security at Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris. Huntleigh USA, an
ICTS subsidiary, shared responsibility for security at Logan
International Airport in Boston where hijackers for two of the four
911 jets “slipped through” airport security. It gets better.
The Crotch Bomber told U.S. authorities that radical Yemeni cleric
Anwar al-Awlaki counseled him on the incident. Born and raised in New
Mexico, Al-Awlaki moved to Yemen in 2004 after advising the two 911
hijackers who trained in San Diego. He also advised U.S. Army Major
Nidal Hasan who is charged with shooting 13 people at Fort Hood, Texas
in 2009.

It’s not yet clear whether FBI agents were monitoring the Nigerian
while he too was advised by Al-Awlaki. If not, that would be an
anomaly in a repetitive pattern of FBI complicity.

FBI agents not only monitored Major Hasan and Al-Awlaki before the
Fort Hood shootings, they also monitored the San Diego hijackers while
they were advised by Al-Awlaki. It gets better.
Though the Nigerian was foiled while trying to ignite 80 grams of
PETN, an explosive sewn into his underwear, that amount was barely
enough to dislodge the arm on his seat – of course that assumes it
could have been ignited.

Without a blasting cap, this “terrorist incident” was doomed to
failure even before he “slipped through” security. Could this get even
better? Oh yeah.

We were told about his father alerting the C.I.A. station chief in
Lagos However we were not informed that his father, a banker, oversaw
a Nigerian defense firm that hired Israeli Defense Forces personnel to
train Nigerians—in security.

Nor were we told that, for decades, Nigeria has been a central hub for
Israelis laundering the proceeds of their transnational organized
crime. That’s not all.

The Iraq War Connection

Four days after 911, San Diego special agent Steven Butler came to the
San Diego home of Iraqi-American Munther Ghazal, the Iraqi closest to
Saddam Hussein then living in the U.S.

That’s the same day Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz proposed
in a principal’s meeting at Camp David that the U.S. should invade
Iraq. Iraq?!

Agent Butler paid rent and cashed checks for the two San Diego
hijackers while they were being advised by Al-Awlaki. What did Butler
want to know? Was Ghazal funding Mel Rockefeller with whom he had
traveled to Iraq in 1997.

While in Baghdad, they confirmed that Saddam Hussein had mothballed
Iraq’s WMD program after the 1991 Gulf War—and was prepared to
negotiate his departure without this war. That was four years before
911. The FBI has yet to interview Mel Rockefeller.

Meanwhile, the usual suspects are once again profiting off the misery
of both sides in a “Clash” that they played a key role in creating. It
was Jewish Zionist Bernard Lewis who first coined the term, The Clash
of Civilizations.

Only later was Harvard professor Samuel Huntington branded with that
premise when his book by that name was published in 1996, five years
before 911.

Israeli-American Michael Chertoff, former Secretary of Homeland
Security (aka the rabbi’s son), now promotes firms that manufacturer
highly intrusive body scanners that are terrific for spotting crotch
bombers unless, of course, an Israeli firm is in charge of security.

News reports suggest that the stock of body-scanning firms soared $3
billion in value after this latest “terrorist” incident. Imagine the
glee among clients of the Chertoff Group.

Meanwhile the U.S. has been transformed from the wealthiest nation to
the world’s largest debtor. Nobel economist Joe Stiglitz projects a $3
trillion tab for a war based on fixed, flawed and outright fabricated
intelligence—every cent of it borrowed, including $700 billion in
interest.

Tel Aviv: The Common Source of Terror

That’s not all. Controlling shares in ICTS are held by Menachem
Atzmon, board chairman since 2004. While treasurer of Israel’s long-
dominant Likud Party, Atzmon was convicted of campaign finance fraud.
His co-treasurer, Ehud Olmert, resigned as Prime Minister in 2008
after being acquitted of fraud amid multiple corruption charges.

Did I forget to mention that ICTS was also handling security for
London’s bus system when the U.K. was targeted for its terrorist
attack? Did I neglect to note that six months prior to the Shoe
Bomber’s flight on American Airlines, Richard Reid was stopped at
Schiphol while boarding an El Al flight to Tel Aviv. Shin Bet allowed
him to board so he could be monitored in Israel.

Did the Israelis inform their loyal ally about Richard Reid? What do
you think?

Remember the October 1983 truck bombing of the Marine Barracks in
Beirut that left 241 Americans dead? A former Mossad case officer
conceded they had a description of the truck. Did our ally tell us?
What do you think?

Our withdrawal from Lebanon left the field open to those who
specialize in displacing facts with what targeted populations
(including our own) can be deceived to believe.

Recall our belief in Iraqi WMD? Iraqi ties to Al Qaeda? Iraqi mobile
biological weapons laboratories? Iraqi yellowcake uranium from Niger?
Iraqi meetings in Prague? All were false. All were traceable to Tel
Aviv. Are you still having trouble connecting the dots?

As the U.S. sinks into bankruptcy, we are ridiculed abroad for failing
to acknowledge the obvious: Americans have long been the target of a
fraud operated by Israelis, pro-Israelis and those supportive of their
goals for the region.

What better way to wage war on the U.S. than from within? How else can
Israel expand except by duping its super power ally to wage wars for
Greater Israel? Never mind the cost in blood and treasure. As an ally,
the U.S. is easily portrayed as guilty by association.

Those promoting the Crotch Bomber scare are part of the problem. In
the Information Age, this latest false flag operation is typical of
how treason proceeds in plain sight yet, to date, with impunity. Those
media outlets marketing this latest lie are an enemy within.

drahcir

Mar 19, 2010, 8:13:10 PM3/19/10
On Mar 19, 5:54 pm, "iconocl...@yahoo.com" <coaster132...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Criminal State, Israel lobby, Washington Politics
>
> Christmas Day Crotch Bomber Tied to Israel, FBI
>
> February 7, 2010 by Jeff Gates · 38 Comments
>
> The Christmas Day “terrorist” is the latest in a series of staged
> incidents meant to make The Clash of Civilizations appear plausible
> and “the war on terrorism” rational.
>
> The storyline does not hold together. Not even a little bit. As usual,
> the source of this media-fueled fear campaign traces directly to Tel
> Aviv—with a supporting role by the FBI.
>
> How did a young Nigerian Muslim without a passport “slip through”

"The director general of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA),
Harold Demuren, told a news conference Saturday in Lagos that the
suspect "boarded KLM flight out of Lagos on the 24th December, enroute
Detroit, Michigan, USA, via Amsterdam."

"The e-ticket was purchased from KLM airport office in Accra on 16th
December 2009," he said.

The suspect personally checked in at 20:35 pm (1935 GMT) and he went
"through a normal checking process. His passport was scanned, his US
visa was scanned and the APIS (Advance Passenger Information System)
returned with no objection," he said.

His Nigerian passport, issued on September 15, 2005, would expire on
September 14, 2010. His multiple US entry visa, issued in London on
June 16 last year, would expire on June 12 next year, he also said.

"The Nigerian authorities are willing and prepared to assist in any
investigation that would unravel the circumstances surrounding this
incident," Demuren assured.

Demuren spoke after an emergency meeting of Nigerian aviation
officials and experts in Lagos as part of efforts to unravel the
incident."

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jKUNNdU9SzNJ9jQQdgcTCtRKX9PQ

H, when are you going to get your tongue out of Gates's anus?

Count 1

Mar 19, 2010, 10:52:39 PM3/19/10

wrote:
> Criminal State, Israel lobby, Washington Politics
>
> Christmas Day Crotch Bomber Tied to Israel, FBI
>
> February 7, 2010 by Jeff Gates · 38 Comments
>
> The Christmas Day "terrorist" is the latest in a series of staged
> incidents meant to make The Clash of Civilizations appear plausible
> and "the war on terrorism" rational.
>
> The storyline does not hold together. Not even a little bit. As usual,
> the source of this media-fueled fear campaign traces directly to Tel
> Aviv-with a supporting role by the FBI.

> How did a young Nigerian Muslim without a passport "slip through"

"The director general of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA),
Harold Demuren, told a news conference Saturday in Lagos that the
suspect "boarded KLM flight out of Lagos on the 24th December, enroute
Detroit, Michigan, USA, via Amsterdam."

"The e-ticket was purchased from KLM airport office in Accra on 16th
December 2009," he said.

The suspect personally checked in at 20:35 pm (1935 GMT) and he went
"through a normal checking process. His passport was scanned, his US
visa was scanned and the APIS (Advance Passenger Information System)
returned with no objection," he said.

His Nigerian passport, issued on September 15, 2005, would expire on
September 14, 2010. His multiple US entry visa, issued in London on
June 16 last year, would expire on June 12 next year, he also said.

"The Nigerian authorities are willing and prepared to assist in any
investigation that would unravel the circumstances surrounding this
incident," Demuren assured.

Demuren spoke after an emergency meeting of Nigerian aviation
officials and experts in Lagos as part of efforts to unravel the
incident."

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jKUNNdU9SzNJ9jQQdgcTCtRKX9PQ

H, when are you going to get your tongue out of Gates's anus?

****

You mean HHW is relying on someone who can't even get simple things right?
He's quoting people who make things up? He's been wasting his time reading
and regurgitating fools claiming massive and complex conspiracies and not
doing any critical analysis of his own?

Surely you jest.

coaste...@yahoo.com

Mar 20, 2010, 12:40:11 PM3/20/10
> http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jKUNNdU9SzNJ9jQQdg...

Clip homosexual ad hom

Perhaps you will prefer this analysis? It references the dots.

Could Terror War be a Response by GOP and Israel Against Threats to
Their Global Plans?

Gordon Duff Salem-News.com
Don't miss this developing story...

Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney

(CINCINNATI, Ohio) - When nothing adds up, it's time we starting
looking at what we know. Our recent terrorist, now dubbed "the crotch
bomber" is another dupe. He could have been working for anyone,
drugged, brainwashed or simply influenced, maybe by crazy Arabs, maybe
by the Mossad, maybe by the CIA. We only know the game is falling
apart.

We do know a couple of things. His dad back in Nigeria, ran the
national arms industry (DICON) in partnership with Israel, in
particular, the Mossad.

He was in daily contact with them. They run everything in Nigeria,
from arms production to counter-terrorism. Though Islamic, Muttalab
was a close associate of Israel. He has been misrepresented. His
"banking" is a cover. Next, what do we know about the two Al Qaeda
leaders Bush had released, the ones who planned this?

According to ABC news, the al Qaeda leaders running the insurgency in
Yemen were released from Guantanamo, although two of the highest
ranking known terrorist there, without trial.

Guantanamo prisoner #333, Muhamad Attik al-Harbi, and prisoner #372,
Said Ali Shari, were sent to Saudi Arabia on Nov. 9, 2007, according
to the Defense Department log of detainees who were released from
American custody.

Both of the former Guantanamo detainees are described as military
commanders and appear on a January, 2009 video along with the man
described as the top leader of al Qaeda in Yemen, Abu Basir Naser al-
Wahishi, formerly Osama bin Laden's personal secretary.

With all the hoopla about trials in New York, not a word is said when
top level terrorists are released to Saudi friends of the Bush family
who let them go. We are now fighting these two Bush friends in Yemen.
They are running a major insurgency there. We have been using Cruise
missiles and our jets to attack their bases in the last weeks.

CBS NEWS LEARNS CIA HAD ADVANCE INFORMATION ON DETROIT TERRORIST

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab
Photo: Reuters

CBS News has learned that as early as August of 2009 the Central
Intelligence Agency was picking up information on a person of interest
dubbed "The Nigerian," suspected of meeting with "terrorist elements"
in Yemen.

Sources tell CBS News "The Nigerian" has now turned out to be Umar
Farouk Abdulmutallab. But that connection was not made when
Abudulmutallab's father went to the U.S. Embassy in Nigeria three
months later, on November 19, 2009. It was then he expressed deep
concerns to a CIA officer about his son's ties to extremists in Yemen,
a hotbed of al Qaeda activity.

THE CIA OFFICIAL STATEMENT

CIA admits broad information during the November interview,
information not acted on in any responsible way but failed to
understand that the terrorist they were warned of in November was the
one they had been tracking since August.

"We learned of him in November, when his father came to the U.S.
embassy in Nigeria and sought help in finding him. We did not have his
name before then," said Paul Gimigliano, a CIA spokesman. "Also in
November, we worked with the embassy to ensure he was in the
government's terrorist database - including mention of his possible
extremist connections in Yemen. We also forwarded key biographical
information about him to the National Counterterrorism Center.

CIA, ISRAEL AND YEMEN

It is claimed by groups claiming to be Al Qaeda in Yemen that the
Detroit attack was in retaliation to US attacks on bases in Yemen run
by Al Qaeda leaders released by Bush.

The government of Yemen, as reported in The BBC, says that the Al
Qaeda terrorists, led by those released by Bush, are really Israeli
agents though they have organized attacks against US targets:

Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh has said the security forces have
arrested a group of alleged Islamist militants linked to Israeli
intelligence. Mr Saleh did not say what evidence had been found to
show the group's links with Israel, a regional enemy of Yemen. The
arrests were connected with an attack on the US embassy in Sanaa last
month which killed at least 18 people, official sources were quoted
saying.

"A terrorist cell was arrested and will be referred to the judicial
authorities for its links with the Israeli intelligence services," Mr
Saleh told a gathering at al-Mukalla University in Hadramawt province.
"Details of the trial will be announced later. You will hear about
what goes on in the proceedings," he added.

The 17 September attack was the second to target the US embassy since
April. Militants detonated car bombs before firing rockets at the
heavily fortified building.

Mr Saleh did not identify the suspects, but official sources were
quoted saying it was same cell - led by a militant called Abu al-
Ghaith al-Yamani - whose arrest was announced a week after the attack.

With continual reports from Pakistan that India and Israel have been
involved in terrorst attacks against US supporters there and the
recent reports that the Detroit bomber was assisted by an Indian while
boarding in Amsterdam and partially confirmed reports that a second
bomber, an Indian, was arrested and taken from the plane in Detroit.
MILive broke this story in the US which originated with Reuters:

Reuters reports Dutch military police are investigating claims that an
accomplice may have helped Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab board Northwest
Flight 253 in Amsterdam on Christmas day without a passport.

Kurt Haskell of Newport, Mich., took to the comments section of this
Web site early Saturday to share his story: That he and his wife,
Lori, saw a well-dressed man help Abdulmutallab board the flight
without a passport under the guise he was a Sudanese refugee. The
military police have already said Abdulmutallab did not go through
passport control at Schiphol when he arrived from Lagos.

In another interview on Inside Edition, Haskell described what
happened:

A passenger has come forward with disturbing new details about the
plot to bring down a jet, including the astonishing claim that the
accused terrorist was able to board the plane without a passport.

Kurt Haskell showed INSIDE EDITION his boarding pass for Northwest
flight 253 from Amsterdam to Detroit. The lawyer, who lives outside
Detroit, was returning home from an African safari when he says he saw
the terror suspect, Umar Farouk Abdulmutallabm, and another man, who
he thought was Indian, approach the ticket agent.

"Only the Indian man spoke," says Haskell, "And what he said was,
'This man needs to board the plane but he doesn't have a passport.'"

"His clothes were like jeans and a t-shirt or something, he looked
kind of thin, like a 16-year-old teenager, and the other man, looked
like he was 50 years old, looked like he was a wealthy, Indian man. I
just couldn't figure out why they were together," Haskell tells INSIDE
EDITION.

An earlier CBS news report today stated:

CBS News has learned the State Department system designed to keep
track of active U.S. visas twice failed to reveal Nigerian terror
suspect Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab had been issued an active visa
allowing him multiple entries into the United States.

According to a law enforcement source, the first failure came on Nov.
19, 2009, the very same day Abdulmutallab's father, Dr. Umaru
Mutallab, a prominent banking official in Nigeria, expressed deep
concern to officials at the U.S. Embassy in Abjua, Nigeria, that his
23-year-old son had fallen under the influence of "religious
extremists" in Yemen.

The second failure to flag an active visa belonging to Abdulmuttalab
occurred the very next day in Washington, after Mutallab's concerns
were forwarded to officials there. It was only after the Christmas Day
terror attack in Detroit that U.S. officials learned that
Abdulmuttalab had been issued a visa by the U.S. Embassy in London
valid from June 16, 2008, through June 12, 2010.

Thus, in another set of coincidences, the system put in place after
9/11, meant to prevent the misuse of student visas for terrorist acts,
single, Islamic engineering students tied to religious extremists
being a risk factor in that area, failed totally.

Picture the November 19 interview. A poor taxi driver comes to the US
embassy: "My son, he is hanging around with a rough crowd. He says he
wants to blow something up!"

No, wait, that was someone else. Picture the November 19 interview.
One of the richest people in the world, head of a major bank, cabinet
minister, head of the national armaments industry, close associate of
the US Ambassador and someone known around the world makes an
appointment to come to the US embassy.

He wouldn't have met a clerk. The US Ambassador himself would have
arranged for the highest ranking officer in the embassy to hold the
interview. Mr. Muttalab would have been greeted by the ambassador when
he came to the embassy.

MUTALLAH MEETS WITH CIA CHIEF OF STATION IN NIGERIA, NOVEMBER 19

We have confirmed that Mutallah met with the CIA chief of station in
Nigeria.

Imagine this person of great power and influence, with friends at the
highest levels of the CIA and Mossad. When he came to announce his son
may be a terrorist, he was a loving father asking for help? He would
have made these points:

* My son is a danger to himself and others, please keep him safe

* Do not allow my son to travel to the United States under any
imaginable circumstances as he is likely to be involved in acts of
terrorism

* Please assure me that you will act immediately and contact me as to
what measures you have taken

Were any of this true, this is what would have been said. Were any of
what we have been told true, none of what we saw in Detroit could have
happened. What we know is that something very different than this
really happened. Go ahead and Google "muttalab, nigeria, bank, mossad,
defense".

Let's look at the Wayne Marsden report on the failures at the airport
in Amsterdam along with direct ties between this case and the shoe
bomber Richard Reid:

The Mutallab case also resembles that of another attempted plane
bombing, that of the hapless "shoe bomber" Richard Reid.

It has also been revealed that Mutallab is the son of Alhaji Umaru
Mutallab, the former chairman of First Bank of Nigeria. According to
This Day of Lagos, the elder Mutallab claims he reported the extremist
views of his son to Nigerian security agencies, as well as to the U.S.
embassy in Abuja, yet no attempt was made to prevent the radically-
inclined Nigerian student to board the plane in Schiphol.

The attempted plane bomber was schooled at the British International
School in Lome, Togo and attended college in London and moved to Egypt
and Dubai. The elder Mutallab is a frequent visitor to the United
States and he is married to a Yemeni woman.

Marsden points out the well established family ties to Yemen thru his
wife. He further points out how Israel managed to bring the terrorist
son of Mutallab through multiple airport security obstacles with the
same ease the United States shephered a known terrorist through a visa
process. What we hadn't seen is how much this process had been tested
during the "shoe bomber" episode.

For a number of years, passengers at Schiphol flying to the United
States have been subjected to intense grilling by security personnel
linked to an Israeli firm.

US bound passengers at Schiphol are asked a number of personal
questions, including where they have stayed either in the Netherlands
or in their country of origin. Hotel receipts are routinely requested
by security personnel and the addresses of private temporary
residences are recorded.

Mutallab boarded a KLM flight in Lagos for Schiphol where he transited
for his onward flight to Detroit on Northwest/Delta.

Six months prior to Reid's near shoe bombing of American Airlines
flight 63 from Paris to Miami in December 2001, while memories of 9/11
were still fresh in everyone's mind, Reid attempted to board an El Al
flight from Schiphol to Tel Aviv.

Reid was taken aside by El Al security and identified as a terrorist
suspect. Reid paid for a one-way ticket with cash and would not reveal
what he planned to do in Israel.

However, rather than turning Reid in to Dutch security for further
action, he was allowed to board the El Al flight by Israel's Shin Bet
security so his movements during his five days in Israel could be
monitored.

Six months later, Reid attempted to ignite his shoe on the flight from
Paris to Miami. Israel had not informed British, American, or any
other security agency of the concerns about Reid. Reid's aunt,
Claudette Lewis who raised Reid in south London, was quoted as saying
she believed her nephew had been "brainwashed."

Reid later said El Al failed to detect that he had explosives in his
shoes on the flight to Tel Aviv, an amazing revelation considering the
Israeli airline's tight security.

The links between El Al security and Mossad are extremely close, with
abundant cross-pollination of senior personnel back and forth.

The security company that allowed Reid to board American Airlines 63
at Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris was ICTS (International
Consultants on Targeted Security) International. ICTS's senior
management are all ex-Israeli security officials, many of whom worked
for El Al security.

It was ICTS that largely developed the passenger "profiling"
procedures used at Schiphol and other airports around the world
through its subsidiary, ICTS Holland Products BV.

JUST THE FACTS:

Let's review what we know thus far:

* Our terrorist traveled to Yemen to meet with terrorist there

* The terrorists in Yemen had been in Guantanamo but had been ordered
released by the Bush Administration, though they were perhaps the most
dangerous detainees held

* The government of Yemen tells us that Islamic terrorists there have
been arrested who have proven ties to Israeli intelligence

* Our terrorist's father, though we are told is a retired "Nigerian
banker", actually ran their defense industry in close cooperation with
Israeli Intelligence (Mossad)

* Our terrorist's visa to the US was never withdrawn, though he was on
a "terrorist watchlist"

* Our terrorist, though flying from Nigeria, entered the Netherlands
without passing thru customs, something impossible to do without
assistance from an intelligence agency

* Our terrorist, while at the Amsterdam airport, was being assisted by
a man appearing to be Indian, who claimed our Nigerian terrorist was a
Sudanese refugee with no passport (no passport was used entering the
EU, something technically impossible)

* However, Dutch authorities, the same ones who confirmed he entered
the country with no passport also confirmed he had a valid US visa,
though on a terrorist watch list that is shared with Dutch
authorities.

* Airport security in Amsterdam is contracted to an Israeli controlled
company with not only the most sophisticated technologies, but is in
fact, the company that had developed the concept of security
profiling.

* The parallels between this case and the Richard Reid "shoe bomber"
case are much more than admitted.

WHERE THE STORY IS GOING

We keep going back to 2007. Why were these terrorists released to
Saudi custody? Why did Saudi Arabia release them soon afterward? With
the 2nd major terrorist front in the world being Yemen and the
terrorist operation there under the control of released Bush
detainees, there is reason for suspicion.

While we have all of these facts, easily verifiable, we have a much
stronger case against the Bush Administration or Israel than Al Qaeda.
There is no real evidence that Al Qaeda would be operating in Yemen
without American or Saudi help and even, as stated by the Government
of Yemen, direct material assistance from Israel.

Why would such a thing be done, something against all reason unless
terrorism itself was part of a larger regional plan and a "war on
terror" was only a ruse.

When Pakistan comes to us and says that Israel and India are involved
in terrorism there and we ignore it, is it because it isn't credible
or because the US government has been involved, as we seem to be
involved in Yemen?

WHY THE STORY HAS TO GRIND TO A STOP OR...."THE WHOLE DIRTY MESS WILL
COLLAPSE"

Why are we satisfied to take one person into custody, one person who
ties to so many irregularities and ask nothing else?

As with 9/11 and so many other seemingly impossible times when so many
things go wrong that only great power and the cooperation of many
agencies in many countries could make it possible, why do we ask
nothing?

We have a major investigation in Nigeria; not only of the father and
his connections to Israel, but our own embassy and why they left this
visa alone when the individual was a known terrorist.

How could this terrorist travel to Yemen to meet with an organization
run by former detainees released by Bush and his Saudi friends, former
detainees that Yemen claims are working for israel? How could he do
this and be allowed to return to Nigeria, a country whose intelligence
services are tied to Israel and trained by Israel? They would have
known in a second.

How did this terrorist enter the Netherlands without showing a
passport? Try it. You will meet lots of Dutch people who will keep you
in a small room for hours, days even. It is absolutely impossible.

People are picked up in the EU while in passport control for non-
payment of child support - And I am being told they can't find a
terrorist?

We haven't begun to discover how he got past security equipment and
screening. It isn't like he is the highest- profile potential
terrorist who has entered Nigeria in decades. He is Islamic, young and
traveling alone. Ask any young Islamic traveler how many times they
have been searched.

Is he on a terrorist watchlist? This is like the "no fly list" on
steroids. You aren't just denied flight, you are put under immediate
surveillance.

If he had shown his passport, it would have shown him entering Yemen,
a known terrorist training ground. This would have stopped him also.

With the Bush administration releasing terrorist leaders and
shepherding them back into their former profession, with our embassy,
State Department, Homeland Security and every other organization we
spent so many billions of dollars to "coordinate" all failing, is
there, just perhaps, a minor sign of conspiracy?

I would call President Obama to account for failures to discover what
appears to be a conspiracy of his predecessor but, as the GOP blogs
that fill the internet are working overtime to obscure the facts and
place the blame on Obama alone, there could be no greater proof of non-
involvement.

Frankly, if the Obama administration was involved with Bush, as it
seems they are, then the Bush/Cheney "disinformation" attack dogs
would be leashed. They are not. Thus, Bush and Cheney should be
targeted for investigation.

Gordon Duff is a Marine combat veteran and a regular contributor to
Veterans Today. He specializes in political and social issues. You can
see a large collection of Gordon's published articles at this link:
VeteransToday.com.

He is an outspoken advocate for veterans and his powerful words have
brought about change. Gordon is a lifelong PTSD sufferer from his war
experiences and he is empathetic to the plight of today's veterans
also suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. We greatly
appreciate the opportunity to feature Gordon's timely and critical
reports on Salem-News.com, a news organization staffed by a number of
veterans, particularly former U.S. Marines.

You can send Gordon Duff an email at this address: Gp...@aol.com

coaste...@yahoo.com

Mar 20, 2010, 12:49:52 PM3/20/10
On Mar 19, 8:52 pm, "Count 1" <omnipitus2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "drahcir" <justrichardsmu...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jKUNNdU9SzNJ9jQQdg...

> H, when are you going to get your tongue out of Gates's anus?
> ****
>
> You mean HHW is relying on someone who can't even get simple things right?
> He's quoting people who make things up? He's been wasting his time reading
> and regurgitating fools claiming massive and complex conspiracies and not
> doing any critical analysis of his own?
>
> Surely you jest.

-----------------------------------

Perhaps this one will please you?

TERRORIST MUTALLAB GOT ON PLANE WITHOUT PASSPORT?

Metro Detroit is standing by this story that they got from an
eyewitness.

A Michigan man who was aboard Northwest Airlines Flight 253 says he
witnessed Umar Farouk Abdul Mutallab trying to board the plane in
Amsterdam without a passport.

Kurt Haskell of Newport, Mich., who posted an earlier comment about
his experience, talked exclusively with MLive.com and confirmed he was
on the flight by sending a picture of his boarding pass. He and his
wife, Lori, were returning from a safari in Uganda when they boarded
the NWA flight on Friday.
Kurt HaskellLori and Kurt HaskellHaskell said he and his wife were
sitting on the ground near their boarding gate in Amsterdam, which is
when they saw Mutallab approach the gate with an unidentified man.

Kurt and Lori Haskell are attorneys with Haskell Law Firm in Taylor.
Their expertise includes bankruptcy, family law and estate planning.

While Mutallab was poorly dressed, his friend was dressed in an
expensive suit, Haskell said. He says the suited man asked ticket
agents whether Mutallab could board without a passport. “The guy said,
'He's from Sudan and we do this all the time.'”

Mutallab is Nigerian. Haskell believes the man may have been trying to
garner sympathy for Mutallab's lack of documents by portraying him as
a Sudanese refugee.

The ticket agent referred Mutallab and his companion to her manager
down the hall, and Haskell didn't see Mutallab again until after he
allegedly tried to detonate an explosive on the plane.

Haskell said the flight was mostly unremarkable. That was until he
heard a flight attendant say she smelled smoke, just after the pilot
announced the plane would land in Detroit in 10 minutes. Haskell got
out of his seat to view the brewing commotion.

“I stood up and walked a couple feet ahead to get a closer look, and
that's when I saw the flames,” said Haskell, who sat about seven rows
behind Mutallab. “It started to spread pretty quickly. It went up the
wall, all the way to ceiling.”

Haskell, who described Mutallab as a diminutive man who looks like a
teenager, said about 30 seconds passed between the first mention of
smoke and when Mutallab was subdued by fellow passengers.

“He didn't fight back at all. This wasn't a big skirmish,” Haskell
said. “A couple guys jumped on him and hauled him away.”

The ordeal has Haskell and his wife a little shaken. Flight attendants
were screaming during the fire and the pilot sounded notably nervous
when bringing the plane in for a landing, he said.

“Immediately, the pilot came on and said two words: emergency
landing,” Haskell said. “And that was it. The plane sped up instead of
slowing down. You could tell he floored it.”

As Mutallab was being led out of the plane in handcuffs, Haskell said
he realized that was the same man he saw trying to board the plane in
Amsterdam.

Passengers had to wait about 20 minutes before they were allowed to
exit the plane. Haskell said he and other passengers waited about six
hours to be interviewed by the FBI.

About an hour after landing, Haskell said he saw another man being
taken into custody. But a spokeswoman from the FBI in Detroit said
Mutallab was the only person taken into custody.

coaste...@yahoo.com

Mar 20, 2010, 1:07:49 PM3/20/10

> Surely you jest.

Not at all, I'm just trying to meet your needs for information as to
Mutallab's Israel connection:

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Underwear-Bomber-Redux--W-by-Joe-Quinn-and-Nial-100203-338.html

Count 1

Mar 20, 2010, 6:21:51 PM3/20/10

"icono...@yahoo.com" <coaste...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

LOL.

If you're concerned about supplying 'information', then you should stop
supplying innuendo and error filled essays written by anti semites and
anti-zionists and actually try to find some information.

Start here;

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org. That site will get you started.

drahcir

Mar 20, 2010, 10:01:40 PM3/20/10
On Mar 20, 12:40 pm, "iconocl...@yahoo.com" <coaster132...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Got nothing to say about the fact that Gates is a bald-faced liar, as
proven in his statement about the passport? Why am I not surprised?

> was a close associate of Israel. He has been ...
>
> read more »

Cazador

Mar 21, 2010, 1:30:36 AM3/21/10

But Richard, your only source is a previously unknown Nigerian who has
elaborate connections with Israeli interests. Why should they be given
credence over these many other sources I've provided and am willing to
continue providing ad infinitum?

drahcir

Mar 21, 2010, 8:31:30 AM3/21/10

Oh, you mean the director general of the Nigerian Civil Aviation
Authority (NCAA)? The one detailed in a LEGITIMATE news source that I
cited? (Remember those, H? You probably read some of them on your long-
forgotten youth.) Well, I must admit, I'd never heard of him before,
that's true. But please do tell me all about the alzheimic
hallucinations by which you have determined that he has "elaborate
connections with Israeli interests". This should be REAL good!

Why should they be given

THEY? Who is "they"? Perhaps some joos in the closet, H?

> credence over these many other sources I've provided and am willing to
> continue providing ad infinitum?

H, are you really such a friggin' loon that you don't understand yet
that everyone knows you frequent garbage sites to get your garbage?
You NEVER post anything but internet trash - completely unchecked crap
from people who are unpublished in standard media, just like Gates who
spews out lies even more than you and got caught by ME in 46 seconds
on google. Your cites are a complete joke. The fact that you can find
a few of them is no great surprise - the internet is full of useless
antisemites who are pretty much just like you except they have the
modicum of intelligence necessary to create a website.

Sheesh, all of this effort simply because you could never be anywhere
near as good a lawyer as any old Jew. What a joke.

coaste...@yahoo.com

Mar 21, 2010, 11:40:35 PM3/21/10

You're very exited, Richard. One senses the anxiety. And it rises up
to this fever pitch on only a single aspect of Mr. Gates' article.
Have you anything else to say about the rest of it? The ball's in your
court. I've contradicted you and all you've done as usual is fling
dreck. Let's go back to the work Gates has done on connecting the dots
to Israel. Perhaps you can defeat it, perhaps not. Don't disappear
now. It wouldn't be womanly.

drahcir

Mar 22, 2010, 12:09:08 AM3/22/10
On Mar 21, 11:40 pm, "iconocl...@yahoo.com" <coaster132...@yahoo.com>

I'm "exited", eh? Nah, what you're trying to do is present yourself as
cool, calm, and collected - a sure sign that you're seething and/or
panicking. You've yet again chosen a silly liar as your messiah, and
now are trying to figure out some dishonest way to avoid admitting
that. I am quite sure that it has escaped no one that you have failed
to state precisely how you have determined that the director general
of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority has "elaborate connections
with Israeli interests". Did you, um, "forget"?

> Have you anything else to say about the rest of it? The ball's in your
> court.

Um, no it isn't. I've proven that Gates lied about the passport. You
have to either refute that proof or admit you agree. No third option.
What an incorrigible liar like you doesn't seem to get is that once
someone is proven a liar, there is no "rest of it" - the game is over.
I realize you've tried to play the alzheimers card, rambling about
some Israeli connection of the director general of the Nigerian Civil
Aviation Authority (how unbelievable is that?). If that wild
accusation has served any purpose besides the entertainment of the
group, I am unaware of it.

I've contradicted you

You've "contradicted" me? By rambling about some ridiculous
contrivance? Yes, perhaps, but I'm afraid that alzheimic
hallucinations are, to use lawyerly language, inadmissable, sorry.

and all you've done as usual is fling
> dreck.

First of all, the word is "drek". Second, you have contradicted
nothing. The guy had a passport. Gates stupidly lied when he said that
the guy didn't have a passport. Then you babbled. Now you're babbling
some more. That brings us to this moment.

Let's go back to the work Gates has done on connecting the dots
> to Israel. Perhaps you can defeat it, perhaps not. Don't disappear
> now. It wouldn't be womanly.

Gates is a proven liar until you refute the proof. A proven liar's dot
connections are valid only for other proven liars such as yourself.
Finally, I suppose if, in your alzheimic "brain", somehow disappearing
isn't "womanly", you must see fleeing as a manly quality. That's
convenient for you, since of course fleeing is your specialty, and you
need all the reassurance you can muster regarding your manhood. BTW,
the latest example's here:

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.israel/msg/f09467f95f0ff273