NAZI=MUSLEM

Dmayer76

May 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/24/97

i have come to the conclusion that nazis and muslems are one and the same
the nazis call it lebensraum
muslems call it jihad........its all the same thing
the nazis want to kill all the jews of the world
the muslems want to kill all israelis....and any jew that supports the
existence of israel...which is all jews
nazi is the same as muslem........you are both guided by
evil...hatred....bigotry...arrogance......and jealousy

Presley H. Cannady

May 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/24/97

In article <19970524165...@ladder01.news.aol.com>, dmay...@aol.com
says...

Better include LIBERAL AFRICAN-AMERICAN TEENAGER = NAZI in that case. Yes,
sir, I'm all for the great Germanic Aryan race!

Because, of course, if you're Jewish, believing in "reverse-lebensraum"
is okay. After all, Jabotinsky, Ben Gurion, Begin, Shamir, and Uncle
Bunkle Moshe Dayan are considered to be heroes to Zionism.

I'll tell you one thing, my problem with the Dayan asshole extends
far deeper than his facist Zionist beliefs. His comment about
the United States military's African-American contigent being a
disgrace and a impurity to a "declining" armed force has
already earned him a place in my book--between Jabotinsky and
horse shit.

-The Ayatollah Prez

Abuisneineh

May 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/24/97

Dmayer76 wrote:

> i have come to the conclusion that nazis and muslems are one and the same
> the nazis call it lebensraum
> muslems call it jihad........its all the same thing
> the nazis want to kill all the jews of the world
> the muslems want to kill all israelis....and any jew that supports the
> existence of israel...which is all jews
> nazi is the same as muslem........you are both guided by
> evil...hatred....bigotry...arrogance......and jealousy

Eifo Bihaaolam Hazeh yesh goyim meveineim hayehudeim tuv meid?

"Hamalchamah HaMijdash"
" Ki-tikrav el-ir lehilachem aleyha vekarata eleyha leshalom.Vehayah
im-shalom ta'ancha ufatchah lach vehayah kol-ha'am hanimtsa-vah yiheyu
lecha lamas va'avaducha.Ve'im-lo tashlim imach ve'astah imecha milchamah
vetsarta aleyha.Unetanah Adonay Eloheycha beyadecha vehikita
et-kol-zechurah lefi-charev.Rak hanashim vehataf vehabehemah vechol
asher yiheyeh va'ir kol-shlalah tavoz lach ve'achalta et-shlal oyeveycha
asher natan Adonay Eloheycha lach.Ken ta'aseh lechol-he'arim harechokot
mimecha me'od asher lo-me'arey hagoyim-ha'eleh henah. Rak me'arey
ha'amim ha'eleh asher Adonay Eloheycha noten lecha nachalah lo techayeh
kol-neshamah. Ki-hacharem tacharimem haChiti veha'Emori haKna'ani
vehaPrizi haChivi vehaYevusi ka'asher tsivecha Adonay Eloheycha.Lema'an
asher lo-yelamedu etchem la'asot kechol toavotam asher asu l'eloheyhem
vachatatem l'Adonay Eloheychem."
LiHitaoot Likool Hartzcheim
Abuisneineh, Hachevronti

Dmayer76

May 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/24/97

uh........yeah

BUSHBADEE

May 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/25/97

You are wrong about Muslems.
It is not that they want to kill jews.
They want to kill every one even their own.
Else why would they bomb streets in Algiers and even in China.

Abuisneineh

May 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/25/97

Yachol le'enot lama anachno rotzeim lehrag hayehudeim?
--

Quran 7:199
Hold to forgiveness; command what is right;

Fares

May 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/26/97

On 24 May 1997 16:50:13 GMT, dmay...@aol.com (Dmayer76) wrote:

>i have come to the conclusion that nazis and muslems are one and the same
>the nazis call it lebensraum
>muslems call it jihad........its all the same thing
>the nazis want to kill all the jews of the world
>the muslems want to kill all israelis....and any jew that supports the
>existence of israel...which is all jews
>nazi is the same as muslem........you are both guided by
>evil...hatred....bigotry...arrogance......and jealousy

Just for the record... I am not muslim.
Lebensraum is livingspace. Jihad is fighting for God. Big difference.
These muslims who kill people in Algeria and other places are not
muslim. It's not muslims that want to destroy Israel. It's just that
most of the people Israel is occupying are muslim. Israel is also
forbidding most muslims from worshipping in Jerusalem, the city of all
three religions. You cannot go around calling everything against
Israel Nazi. If Hitler hadn't lost he wouldn't have stopped with the
Jews, he would have gone after the Arabs and others. It's just a pity
that you Jews have been systematically murdered, and now you do the
same thing to the Arabs, and call them Nazis and terrorists.

Land without a people? There were not only Arabs in this land when you
came and occupied it, there were some Jews too.

You come here because some Jews presumably had a country here? If my
great grandfather lived in a house sometime in the 1800's is it ok to
go the the people now there and take it away? and make them homeless
(refugees)? And kill and slaughter? And call them terrorists?

I could go on but there is so much to say...

BUSHBADEE

May 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/26/97

WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR SHIT

you

Just for the record... I am not muslim.
Lebensraum is livingspace.

Jihad is fighting for God

bus
Which god demands killing children.
are you sick.

you

. Big difference.
These muslims who kill people in Algeria and other places are not
muslim. It's not muslims that want to destroy Israel.

bus
well who do you think they are and in whose name do you think they do it.
They are call moslem extremist and their intent is to finish mohamids
attemp ;to take over the world.

you

It's just that
most of the people Israel is occupying are muslim. Israe

bus
When did it become moslem. It was jewish 2000 years before there was a
moslem in existance.
,you

l is also
forbidding most muslims from worshipping in Jerusalem, the city of all
three religions. You cannot go around calling everything against
Israel Nazi.

bus
your right but when they use nazi propaganda and act like nazi's then its
fair to call them nazi's.

you

If Hitler hadn't lost he wouldn't have stopped with the
Jews, he would have gone after the Arabs and others. It's just a pity
that you Jews have been systematically murdered, and now you do the
same thing to the Arabs, and call them Nazis and terrorists.

bus
how dumb can you be. If we did the same thing there wouldn't be an arab
in Israel.
You don't see gas chambers in Israel. 6 million arabs havn't been killed.
It's the arabs who go around murdering the jews, just like the nazi's.
but wait soon we will get fed up and start doing onto them as they are
trying to do to us.

you

Land without a people? There were not only Arabs in this land when you
came and occupied it, there were some Jews too.

me
bullshit. there almost always were more jews there than arabs, unless you
consider the jews who lived in the desert like their forfathers arabs.

you

You come here because some Jews presumably had a country here? If my
great grandfather lived in a house sometime in the 1800's is it ok to
go the the people now there and take it away?

me
actually yes. Stolen property always remains the property of the origonal
owner. If your grandfather owned a house and it was taken illegally from
him it remains his.

you

and make them homeless
(refugees)? And kill and slaughter? And call them terrorists?

me
let them make their own home in their own land
they are terrorists because they are the ones who kill and slaughter.

borrow a brain and get an education.
I am sure you do not say what you say out of maliciousness, just out of
stupidity or I woulnt bother with this answere.

BUSHBADEE

May 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/27/97

[...]

Let me answere awful shitr or what ever his nwme is

Poca ma Hone

BUSHBADEE

May 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/27/97

PERHAPS PREZ NEEDS A LESSON IN MILITARY HISTORY.
hE HAS CALLED HIMSELF REV AND AYATOLLA, i AM WAITING FOR HIM TO CALL
HIMSELF FUERER PREZ

Michael A. Torczyner

May 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/28/97

: "Hamalchamah HaMijdash"

: " Ki-tikrav el-ir lehilachem aleyha vekarata eleyha leshalom.Vehayah
: im-shalom ta'ancha ufatchah lach vehayah kol-ha'am hanimtsa-vah yiheyu
: lecha lamas va'avaducha.Ve'im-lo tashlim imach ve'astah imecha milchamah

You are bothered by suing for peace and requesting tribute?

: vetsarta aleyha.Unetanah Adonay Eloheycha beyadecha vehikita

: et-kol-zechurah lefi-charev.Rak hanashim vehataf vehabehemah vechol
: asher yiheyeh va'ir kol-shlalah tavoz lach ve'achalta et-shlal oyeveycha
: asher natan Adonay Eloheycha lach.Ken ta'aseh lechol-he'arim harechokot
: mimecha me'od asher lo-me'arey hagoyim-ha'eleh henah. Rak me'arey
: ha'amim ha'eleh asher Adonay Eloheycha noten lecha nachalah lo techayeh
: kol-neshamah. Ki-hacharem tacharimem haChiti veha'Emori haKna'ani
: vehaPrizi haChivi vehaYevusi ka'asher tsivecha Adonay Eloheycha.Lema'an
: asher lo-yelamedu etchem la'asot kechol toavotam asher asu l'eloheyhem
: vachatatem l'Adonay Eloheychem."

You are bothered by attempts to abolish idolatry?
Mordechai

WEBSHAS! http://www.virtual.co.il/torah/webshas & Leave the Keywords at Home

kn9...@american.edu

Jun 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/1/97

dmay...@aol.com (Dmayer76) wrote:

> i have come to the conclusion that nazis and muslems are one and the same
> the nazis call it lebensraum
> muslems call it jihad........its all the same thing
> the nazis want to kill all the jews of the world
> the muslems want to kill all israelis....and any jew that supports the
> existence of israel...which is all jews
> nazi is the same as muslem........you are both guided by
> evil...hatred....bigotry...arrogance......and jealousy
reply

It is really discourging to read false propaganda like yours
when many intelligent people are sincerely trying to find a
solution to the Palestinian/Jewish despute.
People like you who have nothing better to do than defame
Islam and spread false information are not helping anyone and
should just drop out of futur discussions.
By spreading your false information by comparing Islam with
Nazi's, you are avoiding the real issue. That is, the Jews stole
land that does not belong to them. This land is called
Palestine and it includes all the territory known as Israel
today. Your problem is not with Islam, it is with the Palestininas
who are made up of Christian and Moslems.
If the Christian and Moslem Palestininas are angry it is
not because you are Jews but because you stole their country
and killed their men and raped their women.
So do not confuse the issues by spreading falsehood.
No one is convinced, especially the Palestininas. They will
never forgette about Palestine. Even us American who used to
belive everything that Israel said is waking up and discovering
that the real terrorist is Israel.

kn9...@american.edu

Jun 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/1/97

dmay...@aol.com (Dmayer76) wrote:

> i have come to the conclusion that nazis and muslems are one and the same
> the nazis call it lebensraum
> muslems call it jihad........its all the same thing
> the nazis want to kill all the jews of the world
> the muslems want to kill all israelis....and any jew that supports the
> existence of israel...which is all jews
> nazi is the same as muslem........you are both guided by
> evil...hatred....bigotry...arrogance......and jealousy
-- REPLY
It is really discouriging to read false propaganda like yours
when so many paople are sincerely working hard to find a just
solution to the Palestinin/Israeli conflict. People like you who
have nothing to do but defame Islam and spread other false
information are useless and should drop out of futur discussions.
Your problem is not with Islam. it is with the Palestininas
who are made up of Christians and Moslems. If the Christian
and Moslem Palestinians are angry it is not because they hate
Jews, it is because Jews stole their land, killed their men and
raped their women.
By defaming Islam and comparing it with Nazisim you are
avoiding the true issue that Palestine was stolen by the Jews.
Palestine includes all the land that is known as Israel today.
Your attempt to confuse the issues is not convincing
and will not work. The Palestininans are definitly not
convinced. They will never forgett about Palestine. Even us
Americans are begining to wake up and see the truth. The only
terrorist in the Middle-East is the state of Israel.
Rather than spread false info., you could come up with solutions such
as the one state solution where both Palestininas and jews can live
together in a secular democratic state.

BUSHBADEE

Jun 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/2/97

the muslams need no one to defame them. they do it to themselves.

BUSHBADEE

Jun 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/2/97

where do you get your bull shit. not from a history book

Abuiesneineh

Jun 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/6/97

DR Islam Tarek wrote:

> Abuisneineh wrote:

> > Dmayer76 wrote:
> > >
> > > i have come to the conclusion that nazis and muslems are one and the same
> > > the nazis call it lebensraum
> > > muslems call it jihad........its all the same thing
> > > the nazis want to kill all the jews of the world
> > > the muslems want to kill all israelis....and any jew that supports the
> > > existence of israel...which is all jews
> > > nazi is the same as muslem........you are both guided by
> > > evil...hatred....bigotry...arrogance......and jealousy
> >
> > Eifo Bihaaolam Hazeh yesh goyim meveineim hayehudeim tuv meid?
> >
> > "Hamalchamah HaMijdash"
> > " Ki-tikrav el-ir lehilachem aleyha vekarata eleyha leshalom.Vehayah
> > im-shalom ta'ancha ufatchah lach vehayah kol-ha'am hanimtsa-vah yiheyu
> > lecha lamas va'avaducha.Ve'im-lo tashlim imach ve'astah imecha milchamah
> > vetsarta aleyha.Unetanah Adonay Eloheycha beyadecha vehikita
> > et-kol-zechurah lefi-charev.Rak hanashim vehataf vehabehemah vechol
> > asher yiheyeh va'ir kol-shlalah tavoz lach ve'achalta et-shlal oyeveycha
> > asher natan Adonay Eloheycha lach.Ken ta'aseh lechol-he'arim harechokot
> > mimecha me'od asher lo-me'arey hagoyim-ha'eleh henah. Rak me'arey
> > ha'amim ha'eleh asher Adonay Eloheycha noten lecha nachalah lo techayeh
> > kol-neshamah. Ki-hacharem tacharimem haChiti veha'Emori haKna'ani
> > vehaPrizi haChivi vehaYevusi ka'asher tsivecha Adonay Eloheycha.Lema'an
> > asher lo-yelamedu etchem la'asot kechol toavotam asher asu l'eloheyhem
> > vachatatem l'Adonay Eloheychem."
> > LiHitaoot Likool Hartzcheim
> > Abuisneineh, Hachevronti
>
> what you are saying is without any meaning
> because
> 1)muslems are diff than nazis they have diff religon
> 2)muslems are arabs and nazis are europen
> 3)muslems are peaceful and nazis are agressive
> 4)muslems defend there country
> but the nazis attacks
> so we come into a conclusion that muslems dont resemble the nasiz at all
> but they are only defending there country
> i hope that you underststand

I am the one who made the post in Hebew. Here is the translation:

Source: Deuteronomy Chapter 20:
10: When you approach a city to wage war against it, you must
propose a peaceful settlement.
11: If [the city] responds peacefully and opens to you, all the
people inside shall become your subjects and serve you.
12: If they reject your peace offer and declare war, you shall lay
siege to [the city].
13: When God your Lord gives it over into your hand, you shall
then slay its males by the sword.
14: However, the women, children, animals, and all the goods in the
city, you shall take as your spoils. You shall thus consume the spoils
that God your Lord gives you from your enemies.
15: That is what you must do to the cities that are very far from
you, and which do not belong to the nations that are here.
16: However, when dealing with the cities of these nations, which
God your Lord is giving you as hereditary territory, you shall not
allow any people to remain alive.
17: Where the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizites, Hivites,
and Yebusites are involved, you must wipe them out completely, as God
your Lord commanded you.
18: This is so that they will not teach you all the revolting
practices with which they worship their gods, causing you to sin to God
your Lord.
-

DR Islam Tarek

Jun 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/6/97
to sne...@anti.zio.net

iib

Jun 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/6/97

I agree except that muslims are not only arabs ...

Salaaam

Abueisneineh

Jun 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/9/97

--------------1D0C3DAB761