Mubarak Ho, Muslim brothers in Egypt

1 view

Mohammad Javed Iqbal

Feb 1, 2011, 6:26:12 AM2/1/11
O muslim brothers in Egypt, we in Pakistan are following the events in your
country seriously. Pls accept congratulation from a humble servant of allah
and Prophet Mohd (PBUH). We will learn from you and do the same in Pakistan
and bring about a revolution here, InshaAllah.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 1, 2011, 3:23:24 PM2/1/11
[ Subject: Re: Muslim Brotherhood's Egyptian leader Mohammed Badie: 'Waging Jihad is Mandatory'
[ From: Dr. Jai Maharaj
[ Newsgroups: alt.politics,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,soc.culture.israel,
[ soc.culture.indian,soc.culture.egyptian
[ Date: Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

> Muslim Brotherhood's Egyptian leader Mohammed Badie: "Waging Jihad is
> Mandatory"
>
> By Qbert
> Tuesday, February 1, 2011
>
> Last night, the L.A. Times reported [1] that the Obama administration
> is willing to support a role for the Muslim Brotherhood in a reformed
> Egyptian government on the condition that it, "[R]eject violence and
> recognize democratic goals...The statement was an acknowledgment that
> any popularly accepted new government will probably include groups
> that are not considered friendly to U.S. interests...". Kristinn's
> Free Republic thread, [2] "Admin Official: Obama "not ruling out
> legitimacy" of Muslim Brotherhood for New Egypt Gov't", details
> additional important information about this new development.
>
> Despite numerous reports detailing the Muslim Brotherhood's extremist
> history and financial and political support for terrorist
> organizations, (for example, here [3], here [4], and here [5]), some
> U.S. media organizations continue to portray the Muslim Brotherhood
> as moderate group. As The Blaze noted, a CNN reporter vigorously
> praised [6] the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood in an interview with one
> of its members:
>
> "I'm asking about the Muslim Brotherhood, the organization that
> has tirelessly, and in many cases quite courageously, campaigned
> in elections, it has campaigned against the government, it has
> campaigned on behalf of the poor in Egypt. It has a long, long
> history in that country. What role should it have now?"
>
> The teachings of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood's new leader, [7]
> Mohammed Badie, however reveal the chilling reality: In a detailed
> October, 2010 blog post [8] by Barry Rubin (director of the Global
> Research in International Affairs), entitled, "Muslim Brotherhood
> Declares War on America; Will America Notice?", Rubin highlights a
> weekly sermon delivered in 2010 by Mohammed Badie:
>
> "Arab and Muslim regimes are betraying their people by failing
> to confront the Muslim's real enemies, not only Israel but also
> the United States. Waging jihad against both of these infidels is
> a commandment of Allah that cannot be disregarded. Governments
> have no right to stop their people from fighting the United
> States. "They are disregarding Allah's commandment to wage jihad
> for His sake with [their] money and [their] lives, so that Allah's
> word will reign supreme" over all non-Muslims."
>
> (More text of English translation of Badie's sermon, "Muslim
> Brotherhood Supreme Guide: 'The U.S. Is Now Experiencing the
> Beginning of Its End'; Improvement and Change in the Muslim World
> 'Can Only Be Attained Through Jihad and Sacrifice'" here [9]).
>
> An October 17, 2010 American Thinker article [10] by Moshe Dann also
> noted:
>
> Islamists, they call for a boycott of elections, hoping to
> topple the current government and assume control of Parliament.
> [...]

An ongoing discussion here:

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

fair use of copyrighted works.

copyright owner.

Since newsgroup posts are being removed
by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
this post may be reposted several times.