Human Rights Committee, Please Face Reality!

James Henry Graf

Feb 23, 2006, 1:04:10 PM2/23/06
To All:

The United Nations Human Rights Committee will meet in New York from 3 March
to 31 March, 2006. In the last week of the session, the Committee will
consider individual complaints filed under the Optional Protocol of the
International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.

Will that body, at long last, acknowledge and process my long-delayed
complaints against Denmark (filed in 1991) and the Netherlands (filed in
1996)?

The UN has not rejected these complaints, has not found them "manifestly
unfounded," has not declared them inadmissible. UN authorities will not even
acknowledge having received them! This suggests corrupt obstruction, which,
in turn, tends to validate the complaints.

The same corrupt obstruction tends to validate the allegations included in
my recent letter to the US Department of Justice
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/jhgraf/doj13005.html, which came back to me
stamped "Addressee Unknown." The coverup proves the case.

I am real, my charges are accurate, and the issues are significant. While I
am still alive, will the organization I have respected all my life please
recognize those issues and remedy the abuses I have endured?

Whether a conspiracy of silence is a conspiracy of complicity, of cowardice,
of stupidity, or of apathy is an academic consideration in the long run.
Nothing but the truth will do. Nothing but justice under law will save the
world.

James Henry Graf

Please Make UN Treaty-Based Committees Do Their Jobs
(my personal appeal)
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/jhgraf/makeun.html

federationwarrior

Feb 24, 2006, 2:32:41 PM2/24/06
ha ha ha ha join the group.
James Henry Graf....
Join with me my friend and sue them United Nations people!!!!!

I have already sued this charley, mercedes benz riding pompous asses
living in third world countries in the best of houses and the best of
cars using WORLD'S money to be spent on UNICEF.

Be my guest and join with me to sue them...I bet they run for
diplomatic immunity.

Ok get this I have sued Mr. Anan in a human rights court and WON!!!!!

After my phone call to GENEVA last night where I was promised a call
back....huh

Ok!! I will go after them in courts now join me and there is another
guy from Japan and send out the word!!!!

federationwarrior

Feb 24, 2006, 2:32:47 PM2/24/06

federationwarrior

Feb 24, 2006, 2:32:53 PM2/24/06

James Henry Graf

Feb 24, 2006, 5:53:01 PM2/24/06

"federationwarrior" <james.k...@gmail.com> wrote in message

In what court did you sue? I have thought of suing Denmark, the Netherlands,
Belgium, and the UN for corruptly violating my human rights, but in the USA,
I believe, such a suit must be brought before the Supreme Court, which
enjoys original jurisdiction in such cases. Since the 1980s, all my efforts
to obtain legal representation in the USA have produced corrupt or apathetic
rejection.

The problem is, I really love the Netherlands, as opposed to Denmark, which
lied about me, and Belgium, which threw me into prison to coerce my
"voluntary" return to the USA. Also, I have believed -- really believed --
in the United Nations all my life. I don't want to "break" the UN or the
Netherlands (Denmark and Belgium can go to hell). I want justice, rescue,
and compensation. I want to restore the rule of law, so that the Human
Rights Committee and the Committee Against Torture will more honestly,
conscientiously, and compassionately perform their duties, particularly with
respect to individual complainants. I want the nations of Europe to
recognize and acknowledge that the United States in NOT a "safe country of
origin," that no country anywhere is "safe" for every person all the time.

federationwarrior

Feb 25, 2006, 12:04:02 AM2/25/06
James Henry Graf, Optional Protocol of the
International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights has an option
where you declare you have an emergency and damage is irreparable.
They will always send things back under the "exhaust all local remedies
clause"
The problem is this, if you read BUTTERWORTHS a huge month by month
Human Rights Court issue major things ARE being solved.
This law issues are to be read carefully and the court has to be
approached.

The Rome Statute cover torture !!!! and this is a huge issue. The
torture court seems to be different in the UN.

I have read some cases and they a re gruesome!!!

I sued in the Supreme Court and the Human Rights Commission and won!!!

I just feel that something has happened to you and you are needing help
before some court.

I am thinking that silence is an action of non action and that public
servants have a international public servants act that says that not
acting when you are asked to help and act has a liablity.

Representing yourself in the US court is simple and you can do it your
self. However, let me warn you that the law there is vast and you need
to really follow your grevience with jurisdiction and then case law.

What interested me in your case is the PATTERN of SILENCE in the UNITED
NATIONS!!

I am just wondering how many people around the world have complained
and get no reply at all.

WHOLE WORLD SIGNATURE DRIVE FOR THE REUNIFICATION OF A THREE YEAR OLD
GIRL WITH HER FATHER SEPARATED BY AUSTRALIA.

WORLD CITIZENS I AM THE FATHER OF NARA SINGHDEREWA MY THREE YEAR OLD
DAUGHTER KIDNAPPED AND CONCEALED IN AUSTRALIA.
AUSTRALIA, AMERICA, INDIA.

THE UNITED NATIONS MIGHT KNOW WHERE SHE IS AND IS AIDING AND ABETTING
THE KIDNAPPERS BY NON-ACTION. I THINK BECAUSE I SUED THEM IN HUMAN
RIGHTS COURT AND SUPREME COURT OR WILL NOT NAME STATE ACTORS.

SIGNATURES:
1. Bo Eric Sandberg, rig...@boes.org +46 590 220 50, + 46 738 156 106
Sweden, Scandinavia
2. HONORABLE MOSES ADEDEJI Executive Director CHILDRENS RIGHTS
NETWORK NIGERIA chrin...@yahoo.co.uk
3.

PROOF: MY SUPREME COURT CASE, IN WHICH THE SUPREME COURT HAS DIRECTED
THAT THE ENTIRE KIDNAPPING AND ALIENATION HAS TAKEN PLACE IN AUSTRLIA
AND MY ONLY REMEDY LIES IN AUSTRALIA, AN ORDER SERVED ON AUSTRALIA.

SIGNATURES:

A HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSSION IN, WHICH THE UNITED NATIONS AND AUSTRALIA
WERE, PARTIES, FOR NON-ACTION AND INTERFERENCE, STATING THAT THIS
ALIENATION OF A THREE YEAR OLD CHILD FROM HIS FATHER IS
"UNJUSTIFIED".

SIGNATURES:

LETTERS FROM THE PREMIER OF QUEENSLAND, AUSTRALIA, A PARTY TO THE CASE,
STILL STATING THAT THIS IS A CRIMINAL MATTER AND YET THE AUSTRALIAN
GOVERNMENT HAS FOUND JURISDICTIONAL SKIPPING TO BE MORE IMPORTANT THAN
REUNIFICATION.

SIGNATURES:

ELEVEN SUSPECTS ALL NAMED AND FOUND WITH POLICE REPORTS LODGED IN
SOUTHPORT AND BRISBANE, QUEENSLAND AND MCCLEAN, NEW SOUTH WALES WHERE
THE CHILD IS HIDDEN, INCLUDED PASSPORTS AND DRIVERS LICENSE AND BRITH
CERTIFCATES TO CHANGE THE IDENTITY OF MY CHILD.

SIGNATURES:

WORLD CITIZENS,
Feb 1, 2006
Your Network: 53,008,706

I HAVE MORE THAN 53 MILLION PEOPLE ON MY EXTENDED NETWORK IN
http://www.myspace.com/child_hara_kiri, WHICH IS THEN SUPPORTED BY
http://www.MYSPACE.com/FIND_NARA ALSO SUPPORTED BY EBAY GOLD COAST
CHILD KIDNAP WHICH GIVES FACTS AND DETAILS OF THIS DEATH SENTENCE TO
THE FATHER AND CHILD RELATIONSHIP. I HAVE MORE SUPPORT THAN ANY
POLITICIAN IN AUSTRALIA AND I SEEK YOUR PHYSICAL SIGNATURES NOW.

SIGNATURES:

MY SITES CONTAIN THE HUNDREDS OF EMAILS TO ALL THE AUTHORITIES IN
AUSTRALIA AS EVIDENCE FOR YOU TO EITHER SUPPORT ME OR BE AGAINST ME.
MY SECURE EMAIL SITES CONTAIN EVEN MORE DATA.

SIGNATURES:

SUPPORTING THIS I HAVE EMAILS TO THE UNITED NATIONS, WHO IS AGAIN
STATING I HAVE TO APPROACH A SPECIAL COMMITTEE IN GENEVA FOR
REUNIFICATION AND I WILL.

SIGNATURES:

WORLD CITIZENS ALTHOUGH I HAVE CHILDREN OF AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP AND
AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP, AUSTRALIA MUST ABIDE WITH THE CHILD RIGHTS
CONVENTION AS SIGNED. I AM ASKING FOR SIGNATURES TO ADDRESS BOTH TO
THE UNITED NATIONS AND AMERICAN AND AUSTRIALIAN REPRESENTATIVES AND
YOUR OWN REPRESETATIVE THAT I MUST BE REUNIFIED AS PER "PARAMOUNT"
INTEREST OF MY CHILD A THREE YEAR KIDNAPPED WITH THE SUPPORT OF THE
AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH AND IN VIOLATION OF DIRECTION OF A HUMAN RIGHTS
ORDER "WITHOUT ANY JUSTIFICATION".

I AM TERRORIZED:

SIGNATURE DRIVE AND SPACE:

EMAIL SIGNATURE INSTRUCTIONS: PLEASE INCLUDE YOU SIGNATURE OR EMAIL
ADDRESS ONE AFTER THE OTHER AND FORWARD IT TO BACK TO US PLEASE.

1. MR BULBUL SINGH, SHASTRI NAGAR. KULU, HIMACHAL PRADESH, INDIA :
capt...@hotmail.com
2. MRS. LAURE CADIER : la...@vsnl.net
3. HONORABLE CHIEF MINISTER HIMACHAL PRADESH VIRBHADRA SINGH, TEL: 0177
2803074
4. Mr. GEORGE MAILHOT : quta...@yahoo.com
5. MR. DARSHAN MALHOTRA 7 SIKANDRA ROAD, NEW DELHI, INDIA
6. ADVOCATE SUJATA MEHRA jur...@vsnl.com
7. MR. PREM SHANKAR JHA, 51 GOLF LINKS, NEW DELHI, INDIA
8. SUPREME COURT ADVOCATE RAM JETHMALANI, 2 AKBAR ROAD, NEW DELHI,
INDIA
9. SUPREME COURT ADVOCATE P. NIROOP 9810184800
10. MRS. KANWAR CHAUDHRY 39 GOLF LINKS, NEW DELHI, INDIA.
11. SHRIMATI PRATIBHA SINGH, HONORABLE MP. HIMACHAL PRADESH, 22 CANNING
LANE, NEW DELHI INDIA.
12. KAREN SHERRY karen...@optusnet.com.au
13. MS. DANA ARNOLD : USA
14. HIS EXCELENCY DR. KARAN SINGH 011 26115291 AND 2611744
15.

federationwarrior

Feb 25, 2006, 12:04:12 AM2/25/06

James Henry Graf

Feb 25, 2006, 9:53:15 AM2/25/06

> James Henry Graf, Optional Protocol of the
> International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights has an option
> where you declare you have an emergency and damage is irreparable.

I have asked for such relief for at least ten years. It used to be described
as "calling a halt." I think the problem is corrupt obstruction, mostly by
Americans. Among the names mentioned in "Fantasy Interrogation" on my web
site is "Bob Terry." In 1986-1987, I heard him paged numerous times at my
workplace, then known as Manhattan Borough Developmental Services Office.

A common practice among undercover agents there was to turn a middle name
into a first name and use the first name as a last name (thus, John Quincy
Adams would become Quincy John). This way, if anybody referred to the agent
by his real first name, his cover would not be blown.

Terry R. Ward was later stationed in Honduras, where Americans and
Nicaraguan Contras were committing horrendous atrocities. In the 1990s, his
assignment was in Switzerland. He could have deep-sixed my UN complaints,
possibly with help from the Danes.

Then there's Carmen Rueda, who serves as secretary to both the Human Rights
Committee and the Committee Against Torture. I believe she is the same
Carmen Rueda whom I saw in 1998 at the Perth Amboy, NJ district office of
then-Congressman (now Senator) Robert Menendez, where she presented herself
as a congressional aide. Does Ms. Rueda have a secret agenda?

> They will always send things back under the "exhaust all local remedies
> clause"

I haven't read enough cases to know how they apply this principle to
wrongfully-rejected refugees subjected to _refoulement_. I presume it means
local remedies in the nation against which the complaint is lodged. There
are no remedies available to me in Denmark, the Netherlands, or Belgium.
Obviously, there are no remedies available in the USA, where I can't even
get a lawyer to represent me
http://pub17.ezboard.com/fhumanrightsfrm11.showMessage?topicID=3.topic. I'm
probably smart enough to represent myself, but I have no money and find
myself limited by chronic illness. My struggle began more than two decades
ago. I'm very tired. When I first sought political asylum, I was 49 years
old. I'll be 64 on March 21. Rescue is the appropriate paradigm.

> The problem is this, if you read BUTTERWORTHS a huge month by month
> Human Rights Court issue major things ARE being solved.
> This law issues are to be read carefully and the court has to be
> approached.

Refugee issues, however, especially those involving spurious "safe country"
presumptions and forced repatriation, get short shrift, if any attention at
all is paid. "Failed asylum seekers" (a profoundly insulting term) have no
rights that anybody is obliged to respect.

> The Rome Statute cover torture !!!! and this is a huge issue. The
> torture court seems to be different in the UN.

> I have read some cases and they a re gruesome!!!
>
> I sued in the Supreme Court and the Human Rights Commission and won!!!
>
> I just feel that something has happened to you and you are needing help
> before some court.
>
> I am thinking that silence is an action of non action and that public
> servants have a international public servants act that says that not
> acting when you are asked to help and act has a liablity.
>
> Representing yourself in the US court is simple and you can do it your
> self. However, let me warn you that the law there is vast and you need
> to really follow your grevience with jurisdiction and then case law.
>
> What interested me in your case is the PATTERN of SILENCE in the UNITED
> NATIONS!!

Yes, and it's part of a larger pattern of corrupt obstruction. My former
employers and their associates in state and federal agencies turned me into
a "non-person." Throught satanic inducements, blackmail, or intimidation,
they managed to turn against me all the persons and organizations that
should have been on my side.

> I am just wondering how many people around the world have complained
> and get no reply at all.

Not very many, I would guess. The Human Rights Committee and the Committee
Against Torture process many complaints, finding the vast majority
inadmissible.

federationwarrior

Feb 25, 2006, 10:54:48 AM2/25/06
First of all I must admire the reamrkable way in which you have
organnized yourself on the net. It is admirable. You have experienced
a a side of life that is made you a pioneer in information technology
and how to deliver it.
I believe you can lead and help since you have no money. You can file
say pro se and file asking for exemption from filing fees. You have
several Supreme Court Issues i see quite clearly and you could focus on
that. I have seen these guys argue before the Supreme Court and the
TORTURE issue can be manipulated into Supreme Court Issue. If you can
get that through the immunity goes away.
You seem to have some Federal Court Issues. You should research which
goes into those claims and make them very different from the Supreme
Court Issue.

But you have brilliant ideas and a great sense of direction. We need
you in front of a Judge.

Like me you sort of have to talk in the third person as otherwise the
sense of unjustice eats you up.

Now Lincoln did say " you are a fool to represent yourself" but if it
comes to trial then get students to represent the team for examination
and

So it will be

James Henry Graf

V.

Deparment of Corrections

James Henry Graf

Feb 25, 2006, 11:37:34 AM2/25/06

"federationwarrior" <james.k...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Thank you for your kind words.

Actually, it's the New York State Office of Mental Retardation and
Developmental Disabilities, but, as I point out in my web site article
"Here's How It All Came About"
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/jhgraf/hereshow.html, my agency has a long
history of classified contracts with the military and intelligence agencies.
My workplace became, in the 1980s, a nest of spies. My employers used all
their contacts in state and federal government, including corrections
personnel, to slander, discredit, stalk, and terrorize me. My post titled
"Satan's Lair on Morton Street"
http://pub17.ezboard.com/fhumanrightsfrm2.showMessage?topicID=8.topic
provides a sample of the dirty tactics they employed.

As a resident of New Jersey, I cannot sue New York State in federal court.
The 11th Amendment forbids it. I could sue New Jersey for its refusal to
provide me with the equal protection of its laws. If I moved to New York, I
might be able to file suit in New York courts, but I believe my complaint
would be ruled untimely.

Honestly, attempting to preserve what is left of my health now consumes most
of my time, effort, and money. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.
I did represent myself in my 1991 divorce trial. No lawyer was willing to
challenge my former wife's cause of action and try to preserve the marriage.
What I have experienced in this country is total, intractable corruption.
Those who oppress me "have people" just about everywhere. They have
successfully suppressed all my efforts since 1984 to obtain effective
advocacy or the protection of law. Rescue, via expeditious processing of my
UN complaints, is my last and only hope.