Think

Lr

Aug 5, 2006, 6:55:31 PM8/5/06
(I bet I do not get a response to this posting) I hope that some of the
reader in this group understand and read English as I am not a good writer
of Spanish. What I want to say is that before anyone in Mexico and United
States post bad things about the USA (which there are some), they should
first say what the bad things about Mexico are. There a lot of people in
this newsgroup that have a very dense minds when it comes to assessing
things. If only these people would stop to think of why Mexico is not a
world power like other less fortunate countries that were poor and defeated
in wars past, but now are prosperous and generating a lot of goods.

The problem with Mexico is that it is that the overwhelming population are
too proud to be Mexican, because the "Leaders of Mexico" wants the poor to
feel that way, so they do not see the real comparison with other countries
that came up from nothing are now producing and making good. With all the
revolutions that Mexico had in the past it should be better off. The
"Leaders of Mexico (which are mostly Anglo Looking) discriminate worse than
here in the USA. Every Easter and Christmas I see flocks of Mexicans coming
from Mexico to shop in our stores and all have new cars and Anglos looking,
that leads me to believe that discrimination runs rampant in Mexico.

So before anyone post bad things about the USA, please look behind you and
see the real truth.

decaballeria

Aug 6, 2006, 6:16:32 PM8/6/06
Dear Lr,

I have looked behind me, as you suggested, and here is my posting.

I have seen a country not too rich with a growing population and a very
young average age.

There are not enough jobs and, coincidentally, beside Mexico there is a very
rich country with jobs, good salaries and lazy people.

That is, in my opinion, cause they go to the USA.

In the USA they find works in many fields, agriculture, construction,
restaurants, factories, etc.that lazy Americans do not want.

These Americans, millions of them, get money trough ""Welfare" programs.

There are families of full bloodied "welfarians". Grandparents, parents and
sons. Three generations no used to work, please.

After age of 18, they qualified to recibe a check from the government; a
WELFARE check; so they do not work, live together sharing expenses, and robe
and assault people homes to get money for drugs.

This is an important part of the "American Dream".

Non - documented people (called 'illegals' by the government) make the works
these millions of Americans do not work.

On the other hand the government do not help its own people.

Is almost a year that Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans and other cities.

Last week firefighters still founding bodies, corps.

There are 8 thousand houses in New Orleans in debris.

Who is taking care of the people?

Looking behind, Cancun suffered another category 5 hurricane almost at the
same time than New Orleans.

Today Cancun is fully reconstructed and servicing tourism at full capacity.

In Mexico nobody gets ill without medical attention.

In the USA 40 million people has not medical support.

The leaders of Mexico do not own international companies profiting of wars.

Another important thing, Mexican leaders hunt quarrels, no friends.

Salud y curvas, Paco
PS Remember, Lr, it is often only a short step from the hypercritical to the
hypocritical. You have lost yor bet.

"Lr" <lre...@satx.rr.com> wrote in message

Earle Horton

Aug 6, 2006, 7:38:53 PM8/6/06
"decaballeria" <pirat...@houston.rr.com> wrote in message

> Dear Lr,
>
> I have looked behind me, as you suggested, and here is my posting.
>
> I have seen a country not too rich with a growing population and a very
> young average age.
>
> There are not enough jobs and, coincidentally, beside Mexico there is a
> very rich country with jobs, good salaries and lazy people.

"Next to Mexico" suena mejor aquí.

> That is, in my opinion, cause they go to the USA.

"why they go".

> In the USA they find works in many fields, agriculture, construction,
> restaurants, factories, etc.that lazy Americans do not want.

"They find work". Es que no nos gusta trabajar.

> These Americans, millions of them, get money trough ""Welfare" programs.

"Through".

> There are families of full bloodied "welfarians". Grandparents, parents
> and sons. Three generations no used to work, please.

"Not used to work". Y serán más de tres.

> After age of 18, they qualified to recibe a check from the government; a
> WELFARE check; so they do not work, live together sharing expenses, and
> robe and assault people homes to get money for drugs.

"are qualified", "to receive", "rob", "people's homes".

> This is an important part of the "American Dream".
>
> Non - documented people (called 'illegals' by the government) make
> the works these millions of Americans do not work.

"Do the work these millions of Americans do not do".

> On the other hand the government do not help its own people.

"Does not help".

> Is almost a year that Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans and other cities.

"It is almost a year" or "It has been almost a year".

> Last week firefighters still founding bodies, corps.

"still are finding bodies, corpses".

> There are 8 thousand houses in New Orleans in debris.

"in ruins"

> Who is taking care of the people?
>
> Looking behind, Cancun suffered another category 5 hurricane almost
> at the same time than New Orleans.

"same time as New Orleans"

> Today Cancun is fully reconstructed and servicing tourism at full
> capacity.

Los ricos de México, a quienes pertenecen los negocios del turismo, han
arreglado a Cancún, amigo. Eso lo sabes bien. No habrían arreglado a
muchos pueblos pobres de México, si se hubieran hecho tanto daño.

> In Mexico nobody gets ill without medical attention.
>
> In the USA 40 million people has not medical support.

Pero no los "welfarians". Sólo los *obreros* americanos sufren falta de los
servicios, por no tener ganas de pagar. ¿Pero qué pasa con los inmigrantes?
¿Sabes que, una vez que saque la tarjeta verde y haya estado sólo cinco
años, eso capacitará al inmigrante, recibir todo tipo de servicios?

> The leaders of Mexico do not own international companies
> profiting of wars.

Ni oprimen a los indios de Chiapas, ni permiten la matanza de mujeres
alrededor de Juárez, ni tratan con los refugiados de Guatemala de la misma
manera que tratamos con los mojados. Todo lo mexicano no es justo, y todo
lo americano no es malo, chico.

> Another important thing, Mexican leaders hunt quarrels, no friends.

¡Bueno!

> Salud y curvas, Paco
> PS Remember, Lr, it is often only a short step from the hypercritical to
> the hypocritical. You have lost yor bet.

"your bet". Y sigue tus propios consejos, Paco.

Saludos.

Earle

sshay

Aug 6, 2006, 7:40:19 PM8/6/06

press one to continue in English

"Earle Horton" <earle-NOS...@msn.com> wrote in message

ranolki

Aug 6, 2006, 8:14:34 PM8/6/06

"decaballeria" <pirat...@houston.rr.com> escribió en el mensaje
> [...]

Good God Paco you do talk some fucking crap.
(I get quite a buzz from top-posting, you Mexican dimwit...;-)

Earle Horton

Aug 6, 2006, 10:27:46 PM8/6/06
"ranolki" <a...@b.com> wrote in message news:4jnevhF...@individual.net...

> "decaballeria" <pirat...@houston.rr.com> escribió en el mensaje
>
> Good God Paco you do talk some fucking crap.
> (I get quite a buzz from top-posting, you Mexican dimwit...;-)

Pero tiene algo de razón. Sí hay millones de nosotros que no trabajamos,
incluso yo. Pero tengo derecho, ya que soy descendiente de los romeros de
Plymouth y ya he ganado lo suficiente para dejarles a los demás el campo de
trabajo. Si quieres un puesto en los EEUU, pídele a Bill Gates, si el mío
está disponible.

Hay mucha hipocresía en mi país, pero ¿Cuál país no tiene nada de eso?

Creo que el "dimwit" es tejano.

Earle

decaballeria

Aug 7, 2006, 11:51:37 AM8/7/06
Doing my best, Rano.

As you do, sometimes, in Spanish.

Salud y curvas, Paco.
PS By the way, Rano, what happened with your football fambloyant champion,
CHELSEA? It was defeated by a improvised combination of American players.

decaballeria

Aug 7, 2006, 11:52:54 AM8/7/06
Gracias por las correcciones, Earle.

Pero, independientemente de la forma, comprendiste el fondo?

Salud y curvas, Paco

Earle Horton

Aug 7, 2006, 1:06:35 PM8/7/06
De nada. Nuestro país está lleno de contradicciones y incongruencias, lo
mismo que los demás. Comprendo demasiado.

Una vecina de la clase obrera se puso enferma con el cáncer. Como no
tuviera dinero ni seguros, contrató pagar cierta cantidad por mes al
cirujano, para siempre. Otra vecina, vividora, no tenía nada ni intenciones
de pagar. El estado le pagó todo desde un fondo por los indigentes, cuando
sufrió un ataque al corazón. Además, fumaba cuarenta cigarillos por día y
el ataque habrá sido su culpa. Cuando mi mujer necesitaba que se
reemplazara su cadera por una de metal, pagué unos veinticinco mil dólares
de mis ahorros, y el resto de una póliza de emergencia, por lo que pago
primas mensuales. Se escoge el nivel de cobertura aquí. Otros vecinos
pagan más por mes en primas, que pagarían si pusieron enfermos. Es que
tienen miedo de enfermedades más serias. Si uno no compra ningún póliza,
dependerá de la caridad de los restos.

Es que nos gusta la libertad personal de escoger por lo que pagamos los
sueldos. Si uno no ahorra para el futuro, ni tiene ninguna póliza de
seguros confiará en la fortuna. Hay personas que no pueden comprar pólizas
de seguro, porque tienen condiciones existentes y las empresas de seguro no
quieren asumir el riesgo. Me gusta la libertad de escoger, pero hay muchos
a quienes no les gustan el anarquismo ni tienen la sabiduría de proveer por
el futuro. Por otro lado, hay muchos que se ponen enfermos por mal estilo
de vida. No es justo que los demás de la sociedad le paguen al médico.

Es asunto complicado.

Earle

"decaballeria" <pirat...@houston.rr.com> wrote in message

ranolki

Aug 7, 2006, 2:50:35 PM8/7/06

"Earle Horton" <earle-NOS...@msn.com> escribió en el mensaje

> Pero tiene algo de razón. Sí hay millones de nosotros que no
> trabajamos,
> incluso yo. Pero tengo derecho, ya que soy descendiente de los
> romeros de
> Plymouth y ya he ganado lo suficiente para dejarles a los demás el
> campo de
> trabajo.

Se dice "jubilado". Palabra más educada que "perezoso"...;-)

Paco has always struck me as quite an amusing chap, despite his
obsession with "La Raza", and with guns he hasn't got a clue how to use.

saludos
ranolki

ranolki

Aug 7, 2006, 2:58:15 PM8/7/06

> PS By the way, Rano, what happened with your football fambloyant
> champion,
> CHELSEA? It was defeated by a improvised combination of American
> players.

Por favor, Paco, no me hables de Chelsea.
La mera mención de esa nombre es una de las pocas que se la quitará a
un inglés su famosa "flema"...Es un equipo de "estrellas" mimadas que
pertenece a la mafia rusa.

saludos
ranolki

ranolki

Aug 7, 2006, 3:00:41 PM8/7/06

"ranolki" <a...@b.com> escribió en el mensaje

una de las pocas que

pocas *cosas*

Earle Horton

Aug 7, 2006, 6:11:15 PM8/7/06
"ranolki" <a...@b.com> wrote in message news:4jpgc4F...@individual.net...

> "Earle Horton" <earle-NOS...@msn.com> escribió en el mensaje
> > Pero tiene algo de razón. Sí hay millones de nosotros que no
> > trabajamos, incluso yo. Pero tengo derecho, ya que soy
> > descendiente de los romeros de Plymouth y ya he ganado
> > lo suficiente para dejarles a los demás el campo de trabajo.
>
> Se dice "jubilado". Palabra más educada que "perezoso"...;-)

Dejé de trabajar después de seis años con Microsoft, porque no me caían bien
los ejecutivos ni las corporaciones rapaces. Creo que cada persona merece
alguna dignidad. Pero por mucho que lo crea, no aguanto a los idiotas
sabelotodos que creen en soluciones sencillas de todos los problemas que
hay. Por ejemplo, no creo que ellos capaces pero sin ganas de trabajar
merezcan nada, ni comida ni medicina.

> Paco has always struck me as quite an amusing chap, despite
> his obsession with "La Raza", and with guns he hasn't got a
> clue how to use.

Quiero disfrazarme de miembro de esa raza. ¿Qué pensás?

http://earlehorton.tripod.com/temp/Earl_02.jpg

Un saludo.

Earle