EXCUSE ME !!!

Joaquin S. Caso

Jun 14, 1994, 5:47:42 PM6/14/94

In article <CrCr3...@rahul.net>, Jay James <jayj...@rahul.net> wrote:
>Does anybody remember that Mexican comedian's joke on the way you can
>tell apart these three types of people? Something about how they eat at
>a resturant.
>
>Cheers,
>--
>Jay James <jayj...@rahul.net>

}`WSPRINTR}
I don't know that one, but I know a better one. An American
tourist went to visit a South American country. He got up in the
morning and decided to go jogging with his tight shorts. Three
mucho macho southamericans were sitting in a street corner drink
ing tequila and smoking when they notice the jogger. One of them
gets up and yells out: "Adios, Maricon!". The jogger hears this
and thinks: "Gee, How did they know I am American?"
Joaquin S. Caso ca...@marlin.nosc.mil
These are my own opinions and not those of NOSC.

Ed Janik

Jun 14, 1994, 7:36:15 PM6/14/94
In article <1994Jun14....@nosc.mil>, ca...@nosc.mil (Joaquin S.
Caso) wrote:

Okay, I'll bite. What does Maricon mean in English?
I'm just a redheaded blue-eyed gringo married to a wonderful Mexican woman.
--
These opinions are MINE, ALL MINE and SPSS can't have THEM!!!!!

Just say NO || Remember Becky Bell. || Your share of the
to EMPTY SLOGANS|| Right to Life is a Lie || Reagan deficit:
|| They don't care if women die. || $8000+interest.

Wendy S.

Jun 21, 1994, 2:25:45 PM6/21/94
In article <janik-140...@janikmac.spss.com>, ja...@spss.com (Ed

Janik) wrote:
.

> Okay, I'll bite. What does Maricon mean in English?
> I'm just a redheaded blue-eyed gringo married to a wonderful Mexican woman.

It's a very nasty way to call some one a homosexual.
--
"We who must act as handmaidens
To our own goddess, turn too fast,

Lloyd Sanchez

Jun 26, 1994, 3:48:46 AM6/26/94
Chicano Loco (jma...@netcom.com) wrote:

: Oh come now. I can think of nastier things to call a queer.

: try 'culero'

: I have a problem? You bet I do. I have a problem with faggots. God made me a
: man. Men are supposed to be be with women! As the old line says: 'God made
: Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.' But I guess you can't get that point
: across to homos, they don't even believe in God.

: I was raised a man, to love my women. You can say that it is Latin 'machismo'
: or whatever you like. faggots can live their lives the way they want. I just
: don't like it when they bash us straight people for being disgusted from their
: unspeakable acts.

: God have mercy on their souls.

I assume by the above text that you consider yourself a christian. If
that is the case, then I suggest that you ask God how He feels about
Homosexuals. What the bible says is that "God is not a respecter of
persons" that means he treats all people alike. Also, since "God is Love"
He can do no less than love all persons. While I believe that the bible
teaches against homosexuality, God clearly tells us that He will
judge. Our only responsability towards our fellow man (and woman) is to
love them as He loves us.
Lloyd Sanchez
Mas loco para Dios
P.S., If your machismo tells you I'm gay, I'm not. I'm a 42 year old vato
from east los with four children and a love of Jesus Christ.