To BajaRat, Tony S, and Other Soldiers of White Supremacy

Bruce Albertine

May 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/29/96

Congratulations, you people have really done a fine job of turning the
Internet into a stinking smelling hole full of shit, which is apparently
what your brains output at a very high rate. Your garbage is spilled all
over the place and you seem to enjoy the fact that everywhere one goes on
these newsgroups, there's no escaping the lunatic rantings of you sick,
sick, undisciplined little brats. I, for one, have all but given up on
Internet newsgroups, because who needs to open a door only to get blasted
by the steep stench of steaming shit?

The whole group of you, with your ridiculously childish yet precociously
rationalized stream of animosity, hatred, and prejudice, are a disgrace
to humanity, a shame for our America, and an ugly blemish upon the white
skin of anglo-european heritage.

If only you could have your noses rubbed around in your own shit, maybe
you could be trained like the noisy little dogs that you are.

BajaRat

May 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/29/96

Bruce Albertine <br...@vcnet.com> wrote:

>Congratulations, you people have really done a fine job of turning the
>Internet into a stinking smelling hole full of shit, which is apparently
>what your brains output at a very high rate. Your garbage is spilled all
>over the place and you seem to enjoy the fact that everywhere one goes on
>these newsgroups, there's no escaping the lunatic rantings of you sick,
>sick, undisciplined little brats. I, for one, have all but given up on
>Internet newsgroups, because who needs to open a door only to get blasted
>by the steep stench of steaming shit?

Jeez, BA. This is quite a rant! You've been gone so long I thought
you might have gotten whacked in a drive-by in the valley or something
<heh heh>. Also I forgot what your flawed reasoning was that got you
all fired up into supporting violation of U.S. laws by illegals....
and thereby inviting a third-world onslaught with open arms. Care to
post that bullshit again, BA?

>The whole group of you, with your ridiculously childish yet precociously
>rationalized stream of animosity, hatred, and prejudice, are a disgrace
>to humanity, a shame for our America, and an ugly blemish upon the white
>skin of anglo-european heritage.

Uh huh, Bruce. If you don't like the laws the way they are written,
why don't you try to change them? I'll bet you're just pissed off
about all the BP action down south lately. Remember, BA, this ain't
Mexico.

>If only you could have your noses rubbed around in your own shit, maybe
>you could be trained like the noisy little dogs that you are.

Tell it to Art Torres or Gloria Molina, BA. Blow it out your culo,
...... and have a nice day :-D

-=BajaRat=-

Ben Holstrom

May 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/29/96

Bruce Albertine <br...@vcnet.com> venting his spleen regarding

America's outrage over illegal immigration, wrote:

>Congratulations, you people have really done a fine job of turning the

>Internet into a stinking smelling hole full of shit,...

Bruce - I can appreciate your compassion for those who less fortunate
who want to come, and do come, to this country illegally. However,
the fact is that the Million*s* of illegals already here have turned
vast geographical areas in Southen Califiornia into a **stinking
smelly hole full of shit.** I for one am tired of it. Although you
haven't as of yet called me a racist and I am not one, but name
calling cannot change the fact that L.A. and vast portions of So. Ca.
has become **a stinking smelly hole full of shit.** A majority of
Americans, hispanic included are damn tired of it.

Clipped remaining post.

===
Our constitution is founded on the principal that all men are
equal as citizens, and entitled to the same rights, whether
they achieved citizenship by birth, or after comming here as
immigrants, seeking to find in American new freedom and new
opportunities.
--John F. Kennedy, Campaign Statement
on Citizenship Day, Washington, D.C.
=== Sept. 17, 1960

Key Words: Citizen; immigrants (legal);
Inference: Constitution supports legal immigration; opposes illegal immigration;
At Issue: Legal immigrants are welcome & equal; illegals are not;
Rationale: Illegal problem as we know it today shouldn't exist!;
Premise: Illegal immigrants shouldn't have same new freedoms & opportunities.
Remedy: Fix it now.

Tony Scaduto

May 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/29/96

al...@netcom.com (Aldo) while quoting Bruce Albertine wrote:

>Our *dynamic duo* of the deshumanizing name calling may consider
>starting a fan club. A gem found today in misc.immigration.usa for
>your reading enjoyment...

And for more *reading enjoyment* here is a rebuttal to both Aldo, and
Mr. Albertine's preposterous Statements.

Aldo, starts his erroneous premise by demonstrating his own ineptness
as he attempts to bolster Bruce Albertine's fallacious and emotionally
charged statements. Also allow me to point out that Mr. Albertine
while unable to deal with his own frustration started the topic:
To BajaRat, Tony S, and Other Soldiers of White Supremacy.

What Aldo, and Mr.Albertine have done here is nothing more than a
very simple tactic often used by those who rule their lives by
their emotions rather than any logical aspect of intelligent
reasoning. Simply put, its easier to attempt to slap labels on
those these two disagree with -- Labels such as Soldiers of White
Supremacy or racist, rather than presenting well articulated and
logical rebuttals. Neither one of these two people mention that
both my wife is Mexican and our two children are in fact half
Mexican. The difficulty found within the logic of doing so, would
of course not reflect favorably on their emotionally charged arguments.

Aldo praises Mr. Albertine for writing the following:

>Congratulations, you people have really done a fine job of turning

>the Internet into a stinking smelling hole full of shit, which is
>apparently what your brains output at a very high rate. Your garbage
>is spilled all over the place and you seem to enjoy the fact that
>everywhere one goes on these newsgroups, there's no escaping the

>lunatic rantings of you sick,sick, undisciplined little brats. I,

>for one, have all but given up on Internet newsgroups, because who
>needs to open a door only to get blasted by the steep stench of
>steaming shit?

Here we have Aldo citing the above as being part of *A gem* which in
reality is nothing more than a highly charged emotional rant that in
actuality consists of no substance nor information whatsoever, but
rather simply exhibits one's own emotional frustration in his inability
to control the way people think, and just what gets posted on the
Internet. This is even further evidenced by Mr.Albertine's next
statements:.

>The whole group of you, with your ridiculously childish yet
>precociously rationalized stream of animosity, hatred, and
>prejudice, are a disgrace to humanity, a shame for our America,
>and an ugly blemish upon the white skin of anglo-european heritage.

Notice Aldo's agreement with what he calls a *gem*, as Mr.Albertine
makes his poor frustrated attempts to wrap people in a racist blanket
while he uses the terms animosity, hatred, and prejudice, when in
reality nothing could be further from the truth.

The essence of Aldo.'s whole argument has been that anyone using the
term *wetback* for purposes of emphasizing literary expression is doing
so for no other reason than to dehumanize an ethnic group. This
compounded by the emotionally charged statements made by Mr.Albertine,
do at best little to support their indefensible positions. Those
positions being that we as Americans should welcome with open arms all
those who chose to violate American's immigration laws and burden us
taxpayers with additional hidden cost.

>If only you could have your noses rubbed around in your own shit,
>maybe you could be trained like the noisy little dogs that you are.

Another *gem* here as Aldo would put it. But, again -- In reality, what
we have here is just a simple manifestation of frustration, coming from
two people who are ruled by their emotions, while unable to neither
control nor support these emotions with any logical reasoning. The
Facts speak for themselves, and I have and will continue to post the
facts. Those who choose to rebut them are all welcomed, but should they
choose to rebut them with emotional name calling and flames rather than
logic, then they will be addressed in the same fashion.

Unfortunately, people like Aldo and Mr.Albertine are not capable
of accepting, rebutting, nor even judging people by the facts
they present, as they are the true people who first resort to
emotional arguments and racist labeling. It is only due to a
result of the emotions of people like Aldo and Mr. Albertine,
that has (as Mr.Albertine so eloquently put it) turned the

"Internet into a stinking smelling hole full of shit"

Tony. . .
-----

"We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a Nation of
laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of
immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we
have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it."

President Clinton
1995 State of the Union Message

Gregg

May 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/29/96

On 29 May 1996 14:51:53 GMT, Bruce Albertine posted:

>Congratulations, you people have really done a fine job of turning the
>Internet into a stinking smelling hole full of shit, which is apparently
>what your brains output at a very high rate. Your garbage is spilled all
>over the place and you seem to enjoy the fact that everywhere one goes on
>these newsgroups, there's no escaping the lunatic rantings of you sick,
>sick, undisciplined little brats. I, for one, have all but given up on
>Internet newsgroups, because who needs to open a door only to get blasted
>by the steep stench of steaming shit?
>

>The whole group of you, with your ridiculously childish yet precociously
>rationalized stream of animosity, hatred, and prejudice, are a disgrace
>to humanity, a shame for our America, and an ugly blemish upon the white
>skin of anglo-european heritage.
>

>If only you could have your noses rubbed around in your own shit, maybe
>you could be trained like the noisy little dogs that you are.

Long time, no see, BA. I'm afraid your IQ hasn't picked up any while
you've been gone. Still the same tired old rant; anyone who disagrees
with BA is a nazi racist pig. It's clear that either you haven't been
reading the posts the past few months, or else you simply haven't the
basic intelligence required to comprehend them.

--
... Gregg

BrownAvngr

May 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/29/96

BrownAvngr

May 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/29/96

Aldo

May 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/29/96

Tony Scaduto wrote:

> Blah, blah, I'm not a racist, blah, blah...

Sure Tony but then again, that is not the issue. The issue is that by
engaging and patronizing your publically endorsed *deshumanizing name
calling* THE anti illegal immigration message gets diluted into a
flamefest of your design.

Assuming that you are not THAT stupid not to see that point, I submit
that you are not sincere in trying to bring up the immigration issues;
but instead you prefer to spew abusive rantings (i.e., deshumanizing
name calling) against a group of people that is not represented in this
forum. That alone speaks miles of your lack of moral character.

Now, will you post an apology for turning the immigration newsgroup
into your private playpen while obfuscating the real immigration issues
that this newsgroup is chartered with? Game's over.

Aldo

--

error on active file: Stale NFS file handle

Caught an internal error--.newsrc restored

Tony Scaduto

May 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/30/96

al...@netcom.com (Aldo) wrote:
> Blah, blah, I'm not a racist, blah, blah...

Aldo, why did you write the above, are you loosing it? Was this just
another one of your lame attempts at dodging the issues that I have
raised, while creating for yourself another smoke screen? Have you
simply now chosen to attempt to rise to a higher level of emotions?

In my answer to your post (see Rebuttle to Aldo and Albertine) I at
least included and responded (just as I will do here again) to each
and every aspect that both you and Mr. Albertine had raised, but it
seems that you have deliberately created a new thread to draw attention
away from the fact that you are unable to really rebut anything at all
of what I posted. Is this just another one of your attempts to hide
from having to deal with reality, in hopes that no one will notice that
you haven't addressed any of the issues that I've raised?

>Sure Tony but then again, that is not the issue. The issue is that by
>engaging and patronizing your publically endorsed *deshumanizing name
>calling* THE anti illegal immigration message gets diluted into a
>flamefest of your design.

More of your chameleon type tactics here as you once again have
changed your colors in an attempt camouflage the true issues here.
Since its obvious that you can't deal with the issues that I've
previously raised, you've now chosen to dream up a new issue.
However, when this new issue is put in its proper perspective,
the real issue can clearly be seen as an issue of you and some
others who can't deal with people who present (in a logical manner)
rational arguments against illegal immigration. As a result, it is
people like you and Bruce Albertine, who in actuality designed the
*flamefest*, just as you designed your post to be nothing more than a
lame attempt at diversion from the issues that I have previously raised.

More importantly, I challenge you to show even one instance where I
have flamed _first_. And yes, please do use all the dejanews bullshit
you like, but it still won't negate the fact that the first flame
always came from one of you pro illegal immigration guys. Apparently,
you see nothing wrong with you using one of your lame *flashlight*
flames on others, but once the recipient of that flame shoves the
flashlight up your ass, you simply choose to both obfuscate the real
issue while crying foul.

And after apparently backing off on your lame attempt to paint me
as a racist -- While again using your faulty logic, you now attempt to
paint me as the person who designed *a flamefest.*, as you once again
duck the aspect of addressing even one of the many questions that I have
previously raised. Your post is just more of your slime ball tactics
of grasping at straws while using emotion rather than sound reasoning
and logic to rebut those who challenge you.

>Assuming that you are not THAT stupid not to see that point, I submit
>that you are not sincere in trying to bring up the immigration issues;
>but instead you prefer to spew abusive rantings (i.e., deshumanizing
>name calling) against a group of people that is not represented in this
>forum. That alone speaks miles of your lack of moral character.

More double talk here, which I have already many times disassembled.
In reality, it is you that I have been assuming is *not THAT stupid*,
and perhaps I may have been stupid for making this assumption. Again,
*abusive rantings* and flames aimed at me and others because we dare
speak the truth or even disagree, will be responded to in a similar
manner. I and other anti-illegal immigration supporters have in the
past agreed to stop being abusive toward those who have also agreed
not to be abusive, but we will not be coerced into silence. Apparently,
this is an aspect that you have chosen not to see when you jumped into
these flames. Now you've caught your coat tail on fire, and you want to
blame me because perhaps you are feeling a bit warm.

And as to you argument regarding *deshumanizing* a group of people who
are not represented, I beg the differ with you, as there are many in
these news groups who attempt to vehemently represent this group,
including yourself. But more importantly, opinions may be freely
expressed, regardless of whether or not illegals are present to
represent themselves. And most importantly, I shutter just thinking of
the absurdity with regards to first amendment oppression you attempt to
impose on others who disagree with you, as put forth within your
argument.

>Now, will you post an apology for turning the immigration newsgroup
>into your private playpen while obfuscating the real immigration
>issues that this newsgroup is chartered with? Game's over.

The game is only over because you have done another soft shoe routine.
And I'll gladly post an apology, but first you must do more than simply
make unsubstantiated allegations, or is this just another example of
Aldo's flawed logic -- One is judged by Aldo, and found guilty without
any opportunity of defense. Aldo says its so, therefore it must be
true. Next time try bull shitting the baker, as he just might let you
have a bite at his doughnut.

In the interim, if you don't like the flames then try staying away from
those who will flame you. And the next time you decide to start your
crybaby sniveling, be prepared to have someone come along and provide
you with a different perspective, and it may even come in the form of a
flame.

I've issued the challenge, the choice is yours. The game can now be
over, unless of course you or anyone else wants to continue to play?

KMA.

Lic. Karim Chalita Rodriguez

May 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/30/96

Tony Scaduto wrote:

: al...@netcom.com (Aldo) while quoting Bruce Albertine wrote:

> >Our *dynamic duo* of the deshumanizing name calling may consider
> >starting a fan club. A gem found today in misc.immigration.usa for
> >your reading enjoyment...
: And for more *reading enjoyment* here is a rebuttal to both Aldo, and
: Mr. Albertine's preposterous Statements.

: Aldo, starts his erroneous premise by demonstrating his own ineptness
: as he attempts to bolster Bruce Albertine's fallacious and emotionally
: charged statements.

Proyecting your self again Tony??

: Also allow me to point out that Mr. Albertine

: while unable to deal with his own frustration started the topic:
: To BajaRat, Tony S, and Other Soldiers of White Supremacy.

Looks like the only frustrated in here is you.

: What Aldo, and Mr.Albertine have done here is nothing more than a

: very simple tactic often used by those who rule their lives by
: their emotions rather than any logical aspect of intelligent
: reasoning.

Another great projection of Tony's self.

: Simply put, its easier to attempt to slap labels on

: those these two disagree with -- Labels such as Soldiers of White
: Supremacy or racist, rather than presenting well articulated and
: logical rebuttals.

Hey Tony, your memory is out of order? you love to slap labels on
those who disagree with you (i.e. Banter-"Lic. Karim Chalita
Rodriguez",or the other one when you got pissed: Canter- "Lic. Karim
Chalita Rodriguez").

: Neither one of these two people mention that

: both my wife is Mexican and our two children are in fact half
: Mexican. The difficulty found within the logic of doing so, would
: of course not reflect favorably on their emotionally charged
arguments.

Nobody in the net gives a penny about your personal life, so keep
it private.

: Aldo praises Mr. Albertine for writing the following:

> >Congratulations, you people have really done a fine job of turning
> >the Internet into a stinking smelling hole full of shit, which is
> >apparently what your brains output at a very high rate. Your garbage
> >is spilled all over the place and you seem to enjoy the fact that
> >everywhere one goes on these newsgroups, there's no escaping the
> >lunatic rantings of you sick,sick, undisciplined little brats. I,
> >for one, have all but given up on Internet newsgroups, because who
> >needs to open a door only to get blasted by the steep stench of
> >steaming shit?
: Here we have Aldo citing the above as being part of *A gem* which in
: reality is nothing more than a highly charged emotional rant that in
: actuality consists of no substance nor information whatsoever, but
: rather simply exhibits one's own emotional frustration in his
inability
: to control the way people think, and just what gets posted on the
: Internet.

Now the donkey is talking about long ears. ;-)
: This is even further evidenced by Mr.Albertine's next

: statements:.

> >The whole group of you, with your ridiculously childish yet
> >precociously rationalized stream of animosity, hatred, and
> >prejudice, are a disgrace to humanity, a shame for our America,
> >and an ugly blemish upon the white skin of anglo-european heritage.
: Notice Aldo's agreement with what he calls a *gem*, as Mr.Albertine
: makes his poor frustrated attempts to wrap people in a racist blanket
: while he uses the terms animosity, hatred, and prejudice, when in
: reality nothing could be further from the truth.

You must be a very pissed human right now. :-(

: The essence of Aldo.'s whole argument has been that anyone using the

: term *wetback* for purposes of emphasizing literary expression is
doing
: so for no other reason than to dehumanize an ethnic group. This
: compounded by the emotionally charged statements made by Mr.Albertine,
: do at best little to support their indefensible positions.

Sure Tony, sure, we understand you, do not worry.

: Those positions being that we as Americans should welcome with open

arms all
: those who chose to violate American's immigration laws and burden us
: taxpayers with additional hidden cost.

How rare, you are making an light inference.

> >If only you could have your noses rubbed around in your own shit,
> >maybe you could be trained like the noisy little dogs that you are.
: Another *gem* here as Aldo would put it. But, again -- In reality,
what
: we have here is just a simple manifestation of frustration, coming
from
: two people who are ruled by their emotions, while unable to neither
: control nor support these emotions with any logical reasoning.

Hey Tony, you can rub you'r hurt ego if you need to.

: The Facts speak for themselves, and I have and will continue to post
the
: facts.

Please do! some of us get a kick out of you"r stories.;-)

Your nose is going to grow. :------}

: Unfortunately, people like Aldo and Mr.Albertine are not capable

: of accepting, rebutting, nor even judging people by the facts
: they present,

deceiting you'r self Tony???

: as they are the true people who first resort to

: emotional arguments and racist labeling. It is only due to a
: result of the emotions of people like Aldo and Mr. Albertine,
: that has (as Mr.Albertine so eloquently put it) turned the
: "Internet into a stinking smelling hole full of shit"

If you continue to use those words (words of a successful person)
Disneyland is not going to hire you.

: Tony. . .

: -----

: "We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a Nation of
: laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of
: immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we
: have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it."

: President Clinton
: 1995 State of the Union Message

Saludos from Mexico.
Karim.

Lic. Karim Chalita Rodriguez

May 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/30/96

Tony Scaduto wrote:

: al...@netcom.com (Aldo) wrote:
> > Blah, blah, I'm not a racist, blah, blah...
: Aldo, why did you write the above, are you loosing it? Was this just
: another one of your lame attempts at dodging the issues that I have
: raised, while creating for yourself another smoke screen? Have you
: simply now chosen to attempt to rise to a higher level of emotions?

Funny... you have done that before Tony. Now i understand why you
apply censership to the replies given to you by putting the word *snip*
instead of giving an answer to the content.

: In my answer to your post (see Rebuttle to Aldo and Albertine) I at

: least included and responded (just as I will do here again) to each
: and every aspect that both you and Mr. Albertine had raised, but it
: seems that you have deliberately created a new thread to draw
attention
: away from the fact that you are unable to really rebut anything at all
: of what I posted. Is this just another one of your attempts to hide
: from having to deal with reality, in hopes that no one will notice
that
: you haven't addressed any of the issues that I've raised?

Projecting again Tony??

> >Sure Tony but then again, that is not the issue. The issue is that by
> >engaging and patronizing your publically endorsed *deshumanizing name
> >calling* THE anti illegal immigration message gets diluted into a
> >flamefest of your design.
: More of your chameleon type tactics here as you once again have
: changed your colors in an attempt camouflage the true issues here.

I bet you are talking to the mirror. ;-)
: Since its obvious that you can't deal with the issues that I've

: previously raised, you've now chosen to dream up a new issue.
: However, when this new issue is put in its proper perspective,
: the real issue can clearly be seen as an issue of you and some
: others who can't deal with people who present (in a logical manner)
: rational arguments against illegal immigration.

You should try to be rational more often Tony, and present you'r
argument's with facts not with subjective reasoning.

: As a result, it is

: people like you and Bruce Albertine, who in actuality designed the
: *flamefest*, just as you designed your post to be nothing more than a
: lame attempt at diversion from the issues that I have previously
raised.

Uh huh.

: More importantly, I challenge you to show even one instance where I
: have flamed _first_.

O.K.
Remember me Tony?? you friend Karim.

: And yes, please do use all the dejanews bullshit

: you like, but it still won't negate the fact that the first flame
: always came from one of you pro illegal immigration guys.

Remember a few days ago? you defended you'r thesis, that one
person can not stereotype without being a racist. So now that someone is
telling you that you are a racist because you practice the setereotype
thing, now you are saying that you are not a racist?? Well my friend do
not get more ungry than you are right now, but this must be a crazy
world, isn't it Tony?

: Apparently,

: you see nothing wrong with you using one of your lame *flashlight*
: flames on others, but once the recipient of that flame shoves the
: flashlight up your ass, you simply choose to both obfuscate the real
: issue while crying foul.

: And after apparently backing off on your lame attempt to paint me
: as a racist

If you apply you'r thesis to you'r self, you are a racist.

: -- While again using your faulty logic, you now attempt to

: paint me as the person who designed *a flamefest.*, as you once again
: duck the aspect of addressing even one of the many questions that I
have
: previously raised. Your post is just more of your slime ball tactics
: of grasping at straws while using emotion rather than sound reasoning
: and logic to rebut those who challenge you.

Sure Tony, sure, just relax, o.k.; i remind you that in your
posting (this one) you are supposed to be objective, so do not get
sentimental on the net, o.k. Tony??
Ohhhh! and one more thing, do not get aggressive, that won't help
to erase your bad image on the net community.
Of course i am telling you this because i am you'r friend ;-)

> >Assuming that you are not THAT stupid not to see that point, I submit
> >that you are not sincere in trying to bring up the immigration issues;
> >but instead you prefer to spew abusive rantings (i.e., deshumanizing
> >name calling) against a group of people that is not represented in this
> >forum. That alone speaks miles of your lack of moral character.
: More double talk here, which I have already many times disassembled.
: In reality, it is you that I have been assuming is *not THAT stupid*,
: and perhaps I may have been stupid for making this assumption. Again,
: *abusive rantings* and flames aimed at me and others because we dare
: speak the truth or even disagree, will be responded to in a similar
: manner. I and other anti-illegal immigration supporters have in the
: past agreed to stop being abusive toward those who have also agreed
: not to be abusive,

You'r nose is going to grow like crazy!!!! do not fool you'r
self.

: but we will not be coerced into silence. Apparently,

: this is an aspect that you have chosen not to see when you jumped into
: these flames.

Flames???, Tony, did you used to be a boyscout or something like
that??? ;-)

: Now you've caught your coat tail on fire, and you want to

: blame me because perhaps you are feeling a bit warm.

: And as to you argument regarding *deshumanizing* a group of people who
: are not represented, I beg the differ with you, as there are many in
: these news groups who attempt to vehemently represent this group,
: including yourself. But more importantly, opinions may be freely
: expressed, regardless of whether or not illegals are present to
: represent themselves.

Now that you have given you'r consent, you can be sure that
everybody feels better.

:And most importantly, I shutter just thinking of

: the absurdity with regards to first amendment oppression you attempt
: impose on others who disagree with you, as put forth within your
: argument.

> >Now, will you post an apology for turning the immigration newsgroup
> >into your private playpen while obfuscating the real immigration
> >issues that this newsgroup is chartered with? Game's over.
: The game is only over because you have done another soft shoe routine.
: And I'll gladly post an apology, but first you must do more than
simply
: make unsubstantiated allegations, or is this just another example of
: Aldo's flawed logic -- One is judged by Aldo, and found guilty without
: any opportunity of defense. Aldo says its so, therefore it must be
: true. Next time try bull shitting the baker, as he just might let you
: have a bite at his doughnut.

Blah, blah, blah... Tony you are starting to get boring :-(

: In the interim, if you don't like the flames then try staying away

from
: those who will flame you. And the next time you decide to start your
: crybaby sniveling, be prepared to have someone come along and provide
: you with a different perspective, and it may even come in the form of
: flame.

Tony, what is wrong?? do you have a "fireman complex"??? ;-)

: I've issued the challenge, the choice is yours. The game can now be

: over, unless of course you or anyone else wants to continue to play?

Tony, you are causing me to yawn.
Remember that getting pissed (as now) is bad to you'r health.;-)
Take care Tony.

> > KMA.
: Tony. . .
: -----

: "We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a Nation of
: laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of
: immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we
: have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it."

: President Clinton
: 1995 State of the Union Message

Saludos from Mexico.
Karim.

Gregg

May 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/31/96

On Wed, 29 May 1996 23:33:24 GMT, Aldo posted:

>Tony Scaduto wrote:
>
>> Blah, blah, I'm not a racist, blah, blah...
>

>Sure Tony but then again, that is not the issue. The issue is that by
>engaging and patronizing your publically endorsed *deshumanizing name
>calling* THE anti illegal immigration message gets diluted into a
>flamefest of your design.

Bullshit, Aldo. This particular flamefest was started by you, in
reference to a word that Tony seldom if ever uses.

>Assuming that you are not THAT stupid not to see that point,

After reading your recent string of posts, I dare make no such
assumption of you.

>I submit
>that you are not sincere in trying to bring up the immigration issues;
>but instead you prefer to spew abusive rantings (i.e., deshumanizing
>name calling) against a group of people that is not represented in this
>forum. That alone speaks miles of your lack of moral character.

And by what dehumanizing names did Tony refer to illegals? C'mon,
Aldo, you're the big Dejanews fan; so much so that I'm beginning to
think of you as Son of Unaflamer.

How about this, Aldo? You *are* represented in this forum, so I'm
hardly talking about you behind your back. And I'm calling you an
asshole. There may well be a moral character problem here, but I
don't think it's mine.

>Now, will you post an apology for turning the immigration newsgroup
>into your private playpen while obfuscating the real immigration issues
>that this newsgroup is chartered with? Game's over.

Ah, game's over because Netgod Aldo says so? You began this, and
you've kept it alive. Then you're slimy enough to blame others. You
want to talk about illegal immigration, then talk about it. Your
present technique brings into question not just your intelligence, but
your character as well.

I commented a day or two ago that you were nowhere to be found when
mancini started calling illegals "subhumans". With your concern about
"dehumanizing" terms, I was sure you'd leap in to give me a hand.
Funny thing... I looked all around, and guess what? No Aldo.

Fuck off, Aldo.

--
... Gregg

Ben Holstrom

May 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/31/96

Analysis of "Lic. Karim Chalita Rodriguez posts:

Karim -- I've been monitoring your posts for sometime and have come
to th inescapable conclusion that you, sadly, have offered nothing to
this newsgroup. I hope your better in your pleadings or in court than
you are here.

Ben

BajaRat

May 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/31/96

bhol...@ix.netcom.com (Ben Holstrom) wrote:

>Analysis of "Lic. Karim Chalita Rodriguez posts:
>
>Karim -- I've been monitoring your posts for sometime and have come
>to th inescapable conclusion that you, sadly, have offered nothing to
>this newsgroup. I hope your better in your pleadings or in court than
>you are here.
>
>Ben

He appears to be a complete disgrace to the legal profession.... even
in Mexico <heh heh>.

-=BajaRat=-

Aldo

May 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/31/96

BajaRat wrote:
> Ben Holstrom wrote:

> >Karim -- I've been monitoring your posts for sometime and have come
> >to th inescapable conclusion that you, sadly, have offered nothing
> >to this newsgroup. I hope your better in your pleadings or in court
> >than you are here.

> He appears to be a complete disgrace to the legal profession.... even

> in Mexico <heh heh>.

Posted by someone who calls himself Rat and posts from LALALAND. :-\

Aldo

"Credence - mental acceptance as true or real"

Gregg

May 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/31/96

On Fri, 31 May 1996 10:32:21 -0700, Aldo posted:

We won't even talk about Frisco. Vote for Brown, Aldo?

--
... Gregg

Tony Scaduto

May 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/31/96

Aldo <al...@pbi.net> responds:

>Posted by someone who calls himself Rat and posts from LALALAND. :-\

Aldo,

Why did you in this thread write the above statement, and if your
statement is true -- Why did you in another topic say:

[alt.politics.immigration,alt.discrimination,]
[soc.culture.mexican.american,alt.california]
[Subject: Re: wetback is offensive]

Aldo posted:
>Personally, I tend to disassociate myself from those labels and
>from people that *seek* to justify a binary world paradigm which
>would simplify their thought process.

Is this just some more of your double speak here, Aldo???

Aldo

May 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/31/96

Tony Scaduto wrote:

> Aldo posted in one thread:

> >Posted by someone who calls himself Rat and posts from LALALAND. :-\

> Why did you in this thread write the above statement, and if your

> statement is true -- Why did you in another topic say:

> Aldo posted in another thread:

> >Personally, I tend to disassociate myself from those labels and
> >from people that *seek* to justify a binary world paradigm which
> >would simplify their thought process.
>
> Is this just some more of your double speak here, Aldo???

In the first quote, I wrote that Rat's credentials were a bit
troublesome (id est, no liberal vs conservative that you can draw
a parallel with David Owens post). The Rat previously had made an
oblique reference to the fact that I am in the San Francisco bay
(exampla gratia of this geographic anymosity, Dodgers vs Giants):

I didn't realize you were in Frisco. That explains quite a bit :-D

Your second quote of mine deals with David Owens's, let's say,
high confort factor in deploring and equating homosexuals with

From: dto...@cogent.net (David Owens)

he is a dick sucking liberal with no principles.

In my reply I tried telling him that his liberal vs conservative view
- with all its attributed emotional baggage - was just not one that I
cared to share.

Sadly, it appears that you are now grasping for straws or :-(
maybe you were just having an LSD flashback? There is help
available; but first, you must overcome the DENIAL.

Sincerely,

Aldo

Confucious said: "He who runs behind car gets exhausted"

Aldo

May 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/31/96

Gregg wrote:
> Aldo posted:
>> Tony Scaduto wrote:

>>> Blah, blah, I'm not a racist, blah, blah...

>>Sure Tony but then again, that is not the issue. The issue is that by
>>engaging and patronizing your publically endorsed *deshumanizing name
>>calling* THE anti illegal immigration message gets diluted into a
>>flamefest of your design.

>Bullshit, Aldo...
>I'm beginning to think of you as Son of Unaflamer...
>And I'm calling you an asshole...
>Then you're slimy...
>Fuck off, Aldo.
>
>... Gregg

Loosing your temper, Ed McMahon of the "It's OK to use Wetback" crowd? ;-)

Your score cards add up to

Originality: 2
Style: 1
Content: zippo, null, nada!

GONG!! Next contestant...

Aldo

May 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/31/96

Although previously *today* Gregg (aka "attack dog") had posted:

Gregg now wrote:

>We won't even talk about Frisco. Vote for Brown, Aldo?

Don't you get chummy now, you filthy mouthed boy!
Didn't your momma teach you some good manners? :-)

Aldo

BajaRat

Jun 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/1/96

Aldo <al...@pbi.net> wrote:

>BajaRat wrote:
>> Ben Holstrom wrote:
>
>> >Karim -- I've been monitoring your posts for sometime and have come
>> >to th inescapable conclusion that you, sadly, have offered nothing
>> >to this newsgroup. I hope your better in your pleadings or in court
>> >than you are here.
>

>> He appears to be a complete disgrace to the legal profession.... even
>> in Mexico <heh heh>.
>

>Posted by someone who calls himself Rat and posts from LALALAND. :-\
>

>Aldo

Not nearly as questionable as something posted by some Friscan who is
500 miles north of the border and probably hasn't got a clue of what
illegal immigration is doing to "Lalaland". Don't worry, Aldo. Frisco
is next on the wetbacks "fuck the USA" agenda <heh heh>.

-=BajaRat=-

Gregg

Jun 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/1/96

On Fri, 31 May 1996 17:01:05 GMT, Aldo posted:

>Gregg wrote:
>> Aldo posted:

>>>Sure Tony but then again, that is not the issue. The issue is that by
>>>engaging and patronizing your publically endorsed *deshumanizing name
>>>calling* THE anti illegal immigration message gets diluted into a
>>>flamefest of your design.
>

>>Bullshit, Aldo...
>>I'm beginning to think of you as Son of Unaflamer...
>>And I'm calling you an asshole...
>>Then you're slimy...
>>Fuck off, Aldo.
>>
>>... Gregg
>

>Loosing your temper, Ed McMahon of the "It's OK to use Wetback" crowd? ;-)
>
>Your score cards add up to
>
> Originality: 2
> Style: 1
> Content: zippo, null, nada!
>
>GONG!! Next contestant...

Losing my temper, eh? Aldo, you're a sorry spectacle.

Slimy I said, and slimy I meant. Quite a job of creative editing;
leaving only a few words of a post, that when carefully taken out of
context, serve only to bolster an apparently shaky ego. But you
really should try to be less obvious about it. From watching your
posts the past few days, it's becoming clear that you just bob and
weave and change the subject whenever anything is brought up that
makes you uncomfortable. All in all, not a very impressive
performance.

--
... Gregg

Aldo

Jun 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/1/96

BajaRat wrote:

> Aldo <al...@pbi.net> wrote:

> >Posted by someone who calls himself Rat and posts from LALALAND. :-\

> Not nearly as questionable as something posted by some Friscan who is

> 500 miles north of the border and probably hasn't got a clue of what
> illegal immigration is doing to "Lalaland".

LALALAND has it all: illegals, riots, earthquakes, fires, smog, etc.
Such happening place! Oh, I forgot, no football team though.

Hang in there Rat. :-)

Aldo

Aldo

Jun 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/1/96

Gregg wrote:
> Aldo posted:

> >Your score cards add up to
> >
> > Originality: 2
> > Style: 1
> > Content: zippo, null, nada!
> >
> >GONG!! Next contestant...

> Slimy I said, and slimy I meant. Quite a job of creative editing;

> leaving only a few words of a post, that when carefully taken out of

> context...

Gregg, by *peppering* your message with

Bullshit, Aldo...
I'm beginning to think of you as Son of Unaflamer...
And I'm calling you an asshole...
Then you're slimy...
Fuck off, Aldo.

did you really expect any kind of serious reply? :-(

Didn't your momma teach to not to use filthy words when you
want to be taken seriously?

Aldo

Gregg

Jun 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/1/96

On Sat, 01 Jun 1996 14:55:15 -0700, Aldo posted:

More dancing around, eh, Aldo? Just incidently, you never did give us
your opinion of "subhuman", nor were you anywhere to be found when it
was being repeatedly posted. It's easier for you to play the childish
game of seizing a few key words from a post in order to make Aldo look
good than to respond. That's the name of this game, isn't it?

Slimy I said, and slimy I meant. The word was chosen with care.

--
... Gregg

BajaRat

Jun 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/1/96

Aldo <al...@pbi.net> wrote:

Maybe someday we Lalaland citizens will be permitted to play futbol
with the wetbacks using San Ysidro as a goal post..... and guess who
gets to play the ball?

-=BajaRat=-

Lic. Karim Chalita Rodriguez

Jun 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/1/96

BajaRat wrote:

: Aldo <al...@pbi.net> wrote:

: >BajaRat wrote:
: >> Ben Holstrom wrote:

: >> >Karim -- I've been monitoring your posts for sometime and have
come
: >> >to th inescapable conclusion that you, sadly, have offered nothing
: >> >to this newsgroup. I hope your better in your pleadings or in
court
: >> >than you are here.
: >
: >> He appears to be a complete disgrace to the legal profession....
even
: >> in Mexico <heh heh>.

: >
: >Posted by someone who calls himself Rat and posts from LALALAND. :-\
: >
: >Aldo

: Not nearly as questionable as something posted by some Friscan who is

: 500 miles north of the border and probably hasn't got a clue of what

: illegal immigration is doing to "Lalaland". Don't worry, Aldo. Frisco

: is next on the wetbacks "fuck the USA" agenda <heh heh>.

: -=BajaRat=-

BajaRat:
You must feel very bad... being "born a looser".
That is what your anger is all about!!!! >:-((
Saludos from Mexico.
Karim.

Lic. Karim Chalita Rodriguez

Jun 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/1/96

Gregg wrote:

: On Sat, 01 Jun 1996 14:55:15 -0700, Aldo posted:

: >Gregg wrote:
: >> Aldo posted:
: >
: >> >Your score cards add up to
: >> >
: >> > Originality: 2
: >> > Style: 1
: >> > Content: zippo, null, nada!
: >> >
: >> >GONG!! Next contestant...

: >> Slimy I said, and slimy I meant. Quite a job of creative editing;
: >> leaving only a few words of a post, that when carefully taken out of
: >> context...

: >Gregg, by *peppering* your message with
: >
: > Bullshit, Aldo...
: > I'm beginning to think of you as Son of Unaflamer...
: > And I'm calling you an asshole...
: > Then you're slimy...
: > Fuck off, Aldo.

: >did you really expect any kind of serious reply? :-(

: >Didn't your momma teach to not to use filthy words when you
: >want to be taken seriously?

: More dancing around, eh, Aldo? Just incidently, you never did give us
: your opinion of "subhuman",

"(...)give us your opinion"??? Gregg, i think that BajaRat is
going to kick you out of his racist brotherhood, now that he finds out
that you are married to a super mexican lady, and that you and your lady
procreated a two wonderful half mexicans babies.

: nor were you anywhere to be found when it

: was being repeatedly posted. It's easier for you to play the childish
: game of seizing a few key words from a post in order to make Aldo look
: good than to respond. That's the name of this game, isn't it?

: Slimy I said, and slimy I meant. The word was chosen with care.

: --
: ... Gregg

Take care Gregg,
Saludos from Mexico.
Karim.

BajaRat

Jun 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/2/96

Damn, Chalita..... didn't think it was possible to be much looser than
yourself <heh heh>.

-=BajaRat=-

Gregg

Jun 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/2/96

On Sat, 01 Jun 1996 21:39:49 -0700, Lic. Karim Chalita Rodriguez
posted:

Aldo had written:

>: >> >Your score cards add up to
>: >> >
>: >> > Originality: 2
>: >> > Style: 1
>: >> > Content: zippo, null, nada!
>: >> >
>: >> >GONG!! Next contestant...

Gregg responded:

>: >> Slimy I said, and slimy I meant. Quite a job of creative editing;
>: >> leaving only a few words of a post, that when carefully taken out of
>: >> context...

Aldo:

>: >Gregg, by *peppering* your message with
>: >
>: > Bullshit, Aldo...
>: > I'm beginning to think of you as Son of Unaflamer...
>: > And I'm calling you an asshole...
>: > Then you're slimy...
>: > Fuck off, Aldo.
>
>: >did you really expect any kind of serious reply? :-(
>
>: >Didn't your momma teach to not to use filthy words when you
>: >want to be taken seriously?

Gregg:

>: More dancing around, eh, Aldo? Just incidently, you never did give us
>: your opinion of "subhuman",

And a confused Lic. Karim Chalita Rodriguez posted:

> "(...)give us your opinion"??? Gregg, i think that BajaRat is
>going to kick you out of his racist brotherhood, now that he finds out
>that you are married to a super mexican lady,

I *am*??

>and that you and your lady
>procreated a two wonderful half mexicans babies.

I *did*??

>: nor were you anywhere to be found when it
>: was being repeatedly posted. It's easier for you to play the childish
>: game of seizing a few key words from a post in order to make Aldo look
>: good than to respond. That's the name of this game, isn't it?
>
>: Slimy I said, and slimy I meant. The word was chosen with care.

> Take care Gregg,
> Saludos from Mexico.
> Karim.

I think you've gotten a little confused here, Karim. While I'm sure
the lady is indeed "super", and the two kids are "wonderful", none of
them happens to be mine. I believe that you mean to be addressing
Tony Scaduto here.... :-)

The thread in which you've placed your response is one in which I
refer to a series of posts by an asshole calling himself "Dr. Michael
Mancini" (actually the name of a character in Melrose Place, sort of
an evening soap opera). "Mancini" had repeatedly referred to illegal
immigrants as "subhumans", a term I found objectionable, to say the
least. These posts occurred before you began reading these groups.

And I really don't believe that Baja is the racist you imagine him to
be. He's simply very much against illegal immigration, for reasons
both philosophic and economic. While I don't share his liking for the
term "wetback", I don't view the term as racist in nature. Like
Scaduto, I prefer "illegal". "Subhuman", on the other hand, would
seem to me to have no other meaning, and, for its repeated use, I
flamed "Mancini".

Hope that clears a few things up.

--
... Gregg

Aldo

Jun 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/2/96

Gregg wrote:
> >> Aldo posted:

> >Gregg, by *peppering* your message with
> >
> > Bullshit, Aldo...
> > I'm beginning to think of you as Son of Unaflamer...
> > And I'm calling you an asshole...
> > Then you're slimy...
> > Fuck off, Aldo.
> >
> >did you really expect any kind of serious reply? :-(
> >
> >Didn't your momma teach to not to use filthy words when you
> >want to be taken seriously?
>

> More dancing around, eh, Aldo? Just incidently, you never did give us

> your opinion of "subhuman"... blah, blah...

The language on your previous message was full of ad hominem attacks.
That clearly demonstrates that you were not looking for a serious
discussion. Didn't your momma teach to not to use filthy words when
you want to be taken seriously? Are you too mentally challenged to
understand the point behind my rethorical question to you?

Aldo

Confucious said: "Wash your mouth with soap, boy!"

Aldo

Jun 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/2/96

BajaRat wrote:

> Maybe someday we Lalaland citizens will be permitted to play futbol
> with the wetbacks using San Ysidro as a goal post..... and guess who
> gets to play the ball?

Let it go Rat, you're really reaching now. Anyway, you've made
your point for clean air. We see what smog can do to a rat. :-(

Aldo

Gregg

Jun 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/2/96

On Sun, 02 Jun 1996 09:42:09 -0700, Aldo posted:

>The language on your previous message was full of ad hominem attacks.
>That clearly demonstrates that you were not looking for a serious
>discussion. Didn't your momma teach to not to use filthy words when
>you want to be taken seriously?

You've been whining about my choice of words for days, now. Time to
grow up and give it a rest. Or will you insist on continuing your
little tantrum?

>Are you too mentally challenged to understand the point behind my
>rethorical question to you?

No, but it seems that you're too sneaky and self-serving even to
respond to direct questions or challenges put to you by just about
anyone... me, Scaduto, or others. You'd much rather create a
non-issue and dance around it than respond directly. I don't know
what you do for a living, Aldo, but you have the convoluted soul of a
lawyer.

--
... Gregg

Aldo

Jun 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/2/96

Gregg wrote:

> Aldo posted:

> >The language on your previous message was full of ad hominem attacks.
> >That clearly demonstrates that you were not looking for a serious
> >discussion. Didn't your momma teach to not to use filthy words when
> >you want to be taken seriously?
>

> You've been whining about my choice of words for days, now...

I'll say this for the last time:

Didn't your momma teach to not to use filthy words when
you want to be taken seriously?

You can't be taken seriously. C O M P R E N D E ???

> I don't know what you do for a living, Aldo, but you have the
> convoluted soul of a lawyer.

Translated:

I've been outwitted by someone who didn't need to use filthy
language, someone whom I couldn't make him lose his temper,
someone who made me look like a rabid dog. I hope that this
snappy lawyer little remark can save face for me. :-(

I will also say this for the last time:

Have a nice day, loser!

BajaRat

Jun 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/2/96

Aldo <al...@pbi.net> wrote:

Uh huh....... looks like all that fog up there has rotted your brain,
Aldo. Better book a vacation in Phoenix and dry out a bit :-D

-=BajaRat=-

Gregg

Jun 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/3/96

On Sun, 02 Jun 1996 12:30:07 -0700, Aldo cried on....

>Gregg wrote:
>>
>> Aldo posted:
>
>> >The language on your previous message was full of ad hominem attacks.
>> >That clearly demonstrates that you were not looking for a serious
>> >discussion. Didn't your momma teach to not to use filthy words when
>> >you want to be taken seriously?
>>
>> You've been whining about my choice of words for days, now...
>
>I'll say this for the last time:
>
> Didn't your momma teach to not to use filthy words when
> you want to be taken seriously?

You're repeating yourself, Aldo.

>You can't be taken seriously. C O M P R E N D E ???

Yet, all of your childish whining is supposed to be taken seriously.

Go figure.

Precisely what filthy words were used in the post to which you were
responding? Or did my observations render you unable even to think
coherently? Have your talents been exhausted so soon? <sigh>

>> I don't know what you do for a living, Aldo, but you have the
>> convoluted soul of a lawyer.
>
>Translated:
>
> I've been outwitted by someone who didn't need to use filthy
> language, someone whom I couldn't make him lose his temper,
> someone who made me look like a rabid dog. I hope that this
> snappy lawyer little remark can save face for me. :-(

Your secret's out, Aldo; the only people you could defeat are those
who resign from the game in pity at your lack of armament.

>I will also say this for the last time:
>
> Have a nice day, loser!

Face-saving catch phrase duly noted.

[No naughty words that would upset Aldo were used in the creation of
this post]

--
.. Gregg

Aldo

Jun 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/3/96

BajaRat wrote:
> Aldo wrote:

> >Let it go Rat, you're really reaching now. Anyway, you've made

> >your point for clean air. We see what SMOG can do to a rat. :-(

> Uh huh....... looks like all that FOG up there has rotted your brain,

> Aldo. Better book a vacation in Phoenix and dry out a bit :-D

Funny you wouldn't recommend LALALAND. Let's see what the
*dictionary* says about it...

Fog - fine particles of water suspended in the lower atmosphere.

Smog - a thick haze caused by action of sunlight on air polluted
by smoke and automobile exhaust fumes.

Yeah Rat, maybe you need a little water to clean off the slime
you get from living in LALALAND. Sounds good? :-)

Aldo

Confucious said: "He who runs behind car gets exhausted"

Aldo

Jun 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/3/96

Gregg continued his search for a decent flame and...

> Precisely what filthy words were used in the post to which you were

> responding? Or did my observations...

I aint' yo momma! :-D

Aldo

"Dodo - an extinct heavy flightless bird, a stupid person"

BajaRat

Jun 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/3/96

Aldo <al...@pbi.net> wrote:

Fortunately there is no smog here in this ocean front suburb, and the
only slime evident is that left by the mojados on their constant trek
to L.A. to suck up the freebies :-D
Visit the Infamous "Wetback Clearing outHouse"......

http://www.hooked.net/users/junior1/wetback/cholo.htm

Soon to feature the most obnoxious anti-American posts of all time.

Ned Kelly

Jun 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/3/96

Bruce Albertine (br...@vcnet.com) wrote:

: The whole group of you, with your ridiculously childish yet precociously
: rationalized stream of animosity, hatred, and prejudice, are a disgrace
: to humanity, a shame for our America, and an ugly blemish upon the white
: skin of anglo-european heritage.

OUR America? Tell you what, Bruce. Why don't you give me an Aussie green
card and some fake diplomas, and I'll be happy to evacuate YOUR America,
the seething cesspit of poverty it's becoming.

--
Ned Kelly Lives!!!!!!
"That isn't a knife.... This is a KNIFE!" - Paul Hogan

The Navy: It's Not Just A Job..... It's $cientology Lite!

Ben Holstrom

Jun 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/3/96

Aldo <al...@pbi.net> wrote:

>Aldo

Aldo, I liked you better when you addressed issues.

(BTW do some research and you will find that the fowl you refer to is
an extremely intellent creature.)

<><><>
The Constitution of the United States

ARTICLE IV

Section 4.-- The United States shall guarantee a republican
form of government to every State in the Union and they
SHALL PROTECT EACH STATE AGAINST INVASION and on application
of the legislature, or the executive (when the legislature
cannot be convened), against domestic violence.
===
Sig note: America must face reality about immigration.
Sentiments are not noble when outsiders (by the millions)
can enter the country in defiance of its laws & regulations.
The concept of community then becomes hollow.
--Wayne Lutton
<><><>

Aldo

Jun 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/3/96

Ben Holstrom wrote:
> Aldo wrote:

> > "Dodo - an extinct heavy flightless bird, a stupid person"

> I liked you better when you addressed issues.

So did I (really). I just posted a request to move the BS to
alt.flame if Gregg doesn't want to just drop it. Still waiting
for reply though.

> (BTW do some research and you will find that the fowl you refer to is
> an extremely intellent creature.)

I disagree. The fowl I mentioned (namely the dodo bird) IS not
an extremely "intellent" creature because of two reasons.

- Dodos have been extinct for some 200 years.

- IQ tests were never been *normalized* for dodos.

Cheers,

Aldo

Ben Holstrom

Jun 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/4/96

Aldo <al...@pbi.net> wrote:

>Cheers,

>Aldo

Aldo - two issues:

First, the bird issue shouldn't start as an issue. Just not that
important. Although ( If you have a source you're welcome it cite it).

Second, regarding your war with Tony Scaduto and Gregg. Aldo, as an
ex-Marine, my advise is to envoke the technique that the Marines use
in battle when they are out-guned--you don't retreat, but you *advance
to the rear* and extricate yourself from that battle and get the hell
out of there. But then, some people like punishment. Are you one of
these guys that wear leather and like pain....

Ben . . .

Aldo

Jun 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/4/96

Ben Holstrom wrote:

> ...regarding your war with Tony Scaduto and Gregg. Aldo, as an

> ex-Marine, my advise is to envoke the technique that the Marines use
> in battle when they are out-guned--you don't retreat, but you *advance

Enter the funny shaped brain of Ben. ;-)

Incoming... BOOBOOM!!!

Aldo

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning"
Robert Duvall - Apocalypse Now

Ben Holstrom

Jun 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/4/96

Aldo <al...@pbi.net> wrote:

>Ben Holstrom wrote:

Aldo wrote:L

>> ...regarding your war with Tony Scaduto and Gregg. Aldo, as an
>> ex-Marine, my advise is to envoke the technique that the Marines use
>> in battle when they are out-guned--you don't retreat, but you *advance

Ben Holstrom responds:

Aldo - If you have a genuine desire to be understood in responding to
someones post, you must at least submitt a short version of the
original post so that its content can be understood by others, rather
that butchering it in such a manner that your response itself becomes
incoherent.

>Enter the funny shaped brain of Ben. ;-)

Ben responds:
:-|
At least you dropped the flashlight thing.

>Incoming... BOOBOOM!!!

>Aldo

> "I love the smell of napalm in the morning"
> Robert Duvall - Apocalypse Now

Ben

Lic. Karim Chalita Rodriguez

Jun 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/4/96

Gregg :
O.K.
Saludos from Mexico.
Karim.

Lic. Karim Chalita Rodriguez

Jun 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/5/96

[snip]

>> >BajaRat:
>> > You must feel very bad... being "born a looser".
>> > That is what your anger is all about!!!! >:-((
>> > Saludos from Mexico.
>> > Karim.
>> Damn, Chalita..... didn't think it was possible to be much looser than
>> yourself <heh heh>.
>> -=BajaRat=-BajaRat:
You can keep vomiting your anger on the internet, but that would
not change the fact that makes you what you are... a "rat" : a rat is a
rat, and as a rat you behave. :-((
Un animal que no es capaz de regirse por la razon, es simplemente
un animal, pero una persona que es incapaz de regirse por la razon es
un... bueno, diremos que es otra cosa.
Saludos desde Mexico.
Karim.

BajaRat

Jun 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/6/96

"Lic. Karim Chalita Rodriguez" <kar...@icanet.com.mx> wrote:

Hardefuckinghar! And here we have a lawyer bitching about rats!
Ironic, eh? It is Senor Raton to you, Querida.

BTW, I thought we were going to stop this discourse since you never
stated any valid points as to why the United States should not round
up all of your errant, criminal nomads & boot them back over the
border? As typical with most shysters I suppose you want the last
word, eh? Be my guest!

Saludos from Los Estados Unidos
(A World Away from TJ.... but not quite far enough)

-=BajaRat=-

Visit the Infamous "Wetback Clearing outHouse"......

Great Anti *ILLEGAL* Immigration Links
http://www.hooked.net/users/junior1/wetback/cholo.htm
Pinche La Raza

Lic. Karim Chalita Rodriguez

Jun 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/6/96

As i said, a rat is a rat, and as a "rat" you behave. :-((

>> BTW, I thought we were going to stop this discourse since you never
>> stated any valid points as to why the United States

Are you lost?? You are posting in *soc.culture.mexican*. BTW, in
this newsgroup you are welcome... we like to have fun with you!! ;-)

>> should not round
>> up all of your errant, criminal nomads & boot them back over the
>> border?

Funny, that is almost the same thing that a japanese guy is
saying about the people of the U.S. (***AIDS TEST*** for American before
enter Japan. AIDS IN A BOMB). Well i guess he might be related to you.;-)

As typical with most shysters I suppose you want the last
>> word, eh? Be my guest!

O.k.

>> Saludos from Los Estados Unidos

Hey, rat: Lack of imagination?? now you are starting to adapt my
way of saying good bye, good boy, good boy. ;-)

>> (A World Away from TJ.... but not quite far enough)

I am satarting to yawn.

>> -=BajaRat=-

Saludos from Mexico.
Karim.

>> Visit the Infamous "Wetback Clearing outHouse"......
>> Great Anti *ILLEGAL* Immigration Links
>> http://www.hooked.net/users/junior1/wetback/cholo.htm
>> Pinche La Raza

"He hecho mi obra de caridad el dia de hoy... he jugado con un
animal afectado".;-)

le roy

Jun 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/7/96

Lic. Karim Chalita Rodriguez wrote:

> BajaRat wrote:

> Are you lost?? You are posting in *soc.culture.mexican*. BTW, in

> this newsgroup you are welcome... we like to have fun with you!! ;-)<snip>
>
> Saludos from Mexico.
> Karim.<snip>

Well I guess you didn't notice all the other groups that this thread is
posted in.

--
let it happen

leroy

http://www.hooked.net/~leroyc
http://www.hooked.net/~leroyc/kidsweb.html

Ned Kelly

Jun 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/7/96

Aldo (al...@netcom.com) wrote:
: Tony Scaduto wrote:

: > Blah, blah, I'm not a racist, blah, blah...

: Sure Tony but then again, that is not the issue. The issue is that by
: engaging and patronizing your publically endorsed *deshumanizing name
: calling* THE anti illegal immigration message gets diluted into a
: flamefest of your design.

You've been doing a lovely job of adding your flamage, Aldo.

: Assuming that you are not THAT stupid not to see that point, I submit
: that you are not sincere in trying to bring up the immigration issues;
: but instead you prefer to spew abusive rantings (i.e., deshumanizing
: name calling) against a group of people that is not represented in this
: forum. That alone speaks miles of your lack of moral character.

You call him names too, as well as everybody else.

: Now, will you post an apology for turning the immigration newsgroup
: into your private playpen while obfuscating the real immigration issues
: that this newsgroup is chartered with? Game's over.

Care to migrate your arse back to antU?

Ned Kelly

Jun 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/7/96

Aldo (al...@pbi.net) wrote:

: "Dodo - an extinct heavy flightless bird, a stupid person"

I think you misspelled Aldo in that line, dodo.

Ned Kelly

Jun 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/7/96

Aldo (al...@pbi.net) wrote:
: Ben Holstrom wrote:

: > Aldo wrote:

: > > "Dodo - an extinct heavy flightless bird, a stupid person"

: > I liked you better when you addressed issues.

: So did I (really). I just posted a request to move the BS to
: alt.flame if Gregg doesn't want to just drop it. Still waiting
: for reply though.

What's wrong with alt.nuke.the.USA for the flamefest between you two?
Embarassed about Gregg winning? Do you want to be exposed as an alt flamer
in antU?

Ben Holstrom

Jun 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/7/96

nedk...@eagle.ais.net (Ned Kelly) wrote:

LOOKS LIKE NED IS BACK! How was Hogan's new movie. How many times
did you see it. ;-D

====

Sig note: America must face reality about immigration.
Sentiments are not noble when outsiders (by the millions)
can enter the country in defiance of its laws & regulations.
The concept of community then becomes hollow.
--Wayne Lutton

<><><><>End<><><>

Ned Kelly

Jun 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/7/96

Lic. Karim Chalita Rodriguez (kar...@icanet.com.mx) wrote:

: Flames???, Tony, did you used to be a boyscout or something like
: that??? ;-)

It seems you have SOME money, enough to post to this newsgroup. Why don't
you try to do something to make Mexico a better place to live? Please. If
enough of you who have SOME money were to organise to fix up Mexico,
maybe people from under the border wouldn't be so quick to want to come
here. The trouble is that we are sinking faster than Mexico is rising.

We are becoming like Mexico economically faster than Mexico is becoming
like us, especially with the Peso disaster, which was probably engineered
by Wall Street anyways. The problem is the ruling class of both nations,
and their tactic of divide and conquer. The ruling class are getting
greedier by the day.

Ned Kelly

Jun 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/7/96

Aldo (al...@pbi.net) wrote:

: Posted by someone who calls himself Rat and posts from LALALAND. :-\

Is Rat the one making >$100K/yr, Aldo? Look who's talking about living in
LaLaLand! (I know, $100K/yr isn't much money in.............)

Ned Kelly

Jun 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/7/96

Aldo (al...@netcom.com) wrote:

: Didn't your momma teach you some good manners? :-)

namecall -black <pot >kettle

Ned Kelly

Jun 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/7/96

BajaRat (Baj...@netcom.com) wrote:
: Aldo <al...@pbi.net> wrote:

: >Posted by someone who calls himself Rat and posts from LALALAND. :-\

: Not nearly as questionable as something posted by some Friscan who is
: 500 miles north of the border and probably hasn't got a clue of what
: illegal immigration is doing to "Lalaland". Don't worry, Aldo. Frisco
: is next on the wetbacks "fuck the USA" agenda <heh heh>.

Or one who denies that $100K/yr is a lot of money in Equador, Mexico,
Haiti, India, USA.............

Ned Kelly

Jun 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/7/96

Lic. Karim Chalita Rodriguez (kar...@icanet.com.mx) wrote:

: You must feel very bad... being "born a looser".

: That is what your anger is all about!!!! >:-((
: Saludos from Mexico.
: Karim.

How much do you make a year? Tell us in American-made dollars. I take it
you're a "winner" like Aldo, who's not happy with his "mere" >$100K/yr.
Do you hire cheap labour?

Ned Kelly

Jun 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/7/96

Lic. Karim Chalita Rodriguez (kar...@icanet.com.mx) wrote:

: Un animal que no es capaz de regirse por la razon, es simplemente

: un animal, pero una persona que es incapaz de regirse por la razon es
: un... bueno, diremos que es otra cosa.
: Saludos desde Mexico.
: Karim.

I can speak in tongues too. This is what I've got to say:

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.2

hIkDPRWysueuweUBA+iSbkNSXe47arhTfK+GiRUpI4L49tk/5YodIOVOjYNBg3NY
Z4IQ9vMBae0m2JhyLklM9EWzYdsERszH2xrLt0+bCFc3rXluBYuPpHJ0xJh1uQRJ
4gvQiruzOsp4BVxXXUjDJkQArsHmw5tGeGfy1RRdzHJpQ2m9Skoc5qFleqYAAABS
RdTJwkNHN6e3+3uSpdCYjygN6c53MOay9+LmWi5i8ZPMzgc6wgWqn/A/Oo3Ne0xL
4SaqvADQwtoIO8kL/VUWQ/Fo1Ksd5PJpqYc2WKVhuYed5Q==
=waHo
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

Lic. Karim Chalita Rodriguez

Jun 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/7/96

BajaRat:
Is this a "small world" or what????
Well, my good pet, since you hate so much mexican people, i will
have to ask you:
What the hell are you doing making business on Baja California
Mexico??
I wonder what would happen if your business contacts on Baja
California, Mexico, knew just how much you hate mexican people, of course
they would have to read your postings on paper, and please do not
bother, i can make you the favor.hehh, hehh, hehh, hehh....hehh. ;-))
As i have said before, i like to have fun with "rats" (animals),
or should i say, i like to have fun with the racist TOM MORPHEW (you).
I hope you are having as much fun as i am.
Tom Morphew, you are a real rat!!!!
Have fun.;-)
Saludos from Mexico.
Karim.

Gregg

Jun 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/7/96

On Fri, 07 Jun 1996 16:07:10 -0700, Lic. Karim Chalita Rodriguez
posted:

<snipped>

> TOM MORPHEW (you).

Where ya been, Sherlock?; that's old news. It was posted weeks ago.

--
... Gregg

BajaRat

Jun 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/8/96

"Lic. Karim Chalita Rodriguez" <kar...@icanet.com.mx> wrote:

Mi Querida! What earth shaking news! You must really feel like a
genuine Sherlock Holmes for this brilliant discovery <heh heh>.

Fortunately now I can feel good about pointing out that I never have
stated that I "didn't like the Mexican people". One doesn't have to
like them all. I don't like the Mexican people who violate U.S. laws
and enter our country illegally, collect welfare and other benefits
intended for U.S. citizens, steal American jobs, annihilate rent and
property values, et al. By your inane post you have indicated that you
are one racist skank to say the very least. Prove me wrong, You can't.
you know. That pretty much affirms that you could well be in posession
of a typical TJ gang-banger mentality, you hare-brained dingbat cunt.

What law school did you say you attended? They ought to lose their
accredation <heh heh>.... and perhaps you should be disbarred, eh? Now
FOAD, you incompetent bitch.

-=BajaRat=-

Visit the Infamous "Wetback Clearing outHouse"......
Great Anti *ILLEGAL* Immigration Links

Updated regularly with the latest pro-illegal BS

BrownAvngr

Jun 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/8/96

Greaseball? And he says he's not a racist!

BrownAvngr

Jun 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/8/96

Hey,

Why're you so uptight? A little low on KY Jelly?

:-)

BajaRat

Jun 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/8/96

brown...@aol.com (BrownAvngr) wrote:

Definitely running low on tar, feathers and buckshot, greaseball :-D

Lic. Karim Chalita Rodriguez

Jun 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/8/96

BajaRat wrote:

That is understandable.
You do not like just mexican people who fit into your hypothesis,
but why just mexicans?? one of them stole your job? ;-)

: > By your inane post you have indicated that you

: > are one racist skank to say the very least. Prove me wrong, You
can't.
: > you know.

Hehh, hehh, hehh, hehh, hehh.... that is a good one, hehh, hehh,
hehh, hehh,... Tom Morphew (or BajaRat), is now calling others "racists",
hehh, hehh, hehh, hehh... you are funnier than Mickey Mouse. ;-)

: > That pretty much affirms that you could well be in posession

: > of a typical TJ gang-banger mentality,

I guess those Hollywood movies have had a effect on you. ;-)

: > you hare-brained dingbat cunt.

: > What law school did you say you attended? They ought to lose their
: > accredation <heh heh>.... and perhaps you should be disbarred, eh?
Now
: > FOAD, you incompetent bitch.

Hehh, hehh, hehh,... you are funny when you are frustrated, hehh,
hehh, hehh,... sorry.
As i have said before: "a rat is a rat, and as a rat you behave".

: > -=BajaRat=-

: > Visit the Infamous "Wetback Clearing outHouse"......
: > Great Anti *ILLEGAL* Immigration Links
: > Updated regularly with the latest pro-illegal BS
: > http://www.hooked.net/users/junior1/wetback/cholo.htm
: > Pinche La Raza

Apenas se puede creer que todavia queden de este tipo de
ejemplares.
Saludos from Mexico.
Karim.

BrownAvngr

Jun 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/8/96

Hey, oh, raza boy, gee that really hurts, I'm wound up in a little ball,
wanting to go back

where I came from,

But, oops, I came from here. And I belong here.

What other words can you come up with to wound me?

taco breath?
greaser?
beaner?
wetback?

But you can't hurt me. Yo soy Chicano. My pride comes from a place you'll
never understand. Never be able to reach, but I know you're trying.

and longing.

I know how to hurt you. It's the name they used to call you in the high
school locker room, the name they shout from a barstool, or a fishing
boat, when the found themselves, as Juan Felipe Herrera once said,
"lusting after an aberration."

You're a coward. You can't face yourself, so you hide behind your hatred.
You use some abstract notion of legal/illegal that you didn't even have
the brains to invent yourself. You're about as original as Taco Bell.

So while you're sitting alone, all alone, in front of your computer
terminal, consider this. Long before you were here, we were here, and long
after you're gone and forgotten, we'll still be here. Every building
constructed will stand, every field we picked will still be fertile, and
every brown child born out of love will be voting. Your web page will be
history, your fishing gear will be sold at the flea market, no one will
read all the hate you poured into this newsgroup, and no one will mourn
for you.

Can you remember the last time you woke up next to somebody? :-(

BajaRat

Jun 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/8/96

brown...@aol.com (BrownAvngr) wrote:

>Greaseball? And he says he's not a racist!

ESAD, Raza boy :-D

BajaRat

Jun 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/9/96

"Lic. Karim Chalita Rodriguez" <kar...@icanet.com.mx> wrote:

>BajaRat wrote:

[snipped]

>: > > Saludos from Mexico.
>: > > Karim.
>
>: > Mi Querida! What earth shaking news! You must really feel like a
>: > genuine Sherlock Holmes for this brilliant discovery <heh heh>.
>
>: > Fortunately now I can feel good about pointing out that I never have
>: > stated that I "didn't like the Mexican people". One doesn't have to
>: > like them all. I don't like the Mexican people who violate U.S. laws
>: > and enter our country illegally, collect welfare and other benefits
>: > intended for U.S. citizens, steal American jobs, annihilate rent and
>: > property values, et al.
>
> That is understandable.
> You do not like just mexican people who fit into your hypothesis,
> but why just mexicans?? one of them stole your job? ;-)

He he.... one of them stole my bicycle, you flea bitten puta :-D

>: > By your inane post you have indicated that you
>: > are one racist skank to say the very least. Prove me wrong, You
>can't.
>: > you know.
>
> Hehh, hehh, hehh, hehh, hehh.... that is a good one, hehh, hehh,
>hehh, hehh,... Tom Morphew (or BajaRat), is now calling others "racists",
>hehh, hehh, hehh, hehh... you are funnier than Mickey Mouse. ;-)

Good grief, you sure are original. You must be employed by that
crooked government of yours. Who else would hire an asshole like this?

>: > That pretty much affirms that you could well be in posession
>: > of a typical TJ gang-banger mentality,
>
> I guess those Hollywood movies have had a effect on you. ;-)

Just a cruise through any area in California that your errant criminal
nationals have destroyed is enough, Querida.

>: > you hare-brained dingbat cunt.
>: > What law school did you say you attended? They ought to lose their
>: > accredation <heh heh>.... and perhaps you should be disbarred, eh?
>Now
>: > FOAD, you incompetent bitch.
>
> Hehh, hehh, hehh,... you are funny when you are frustrated, hehh,
>hehh, hehh,... sorry.
> As i have said before: "a rat is a rat, and as a rat you behave".

Frustrated? I'm rolling on the fucking ground just thinking about your
sorry Mexican ass having the audacity to post this shit! Keep up the
good work, Querida. You are a laugh a minute and are making a great
case in support of shutting the borders after planting land mines
along the entire length of the thing <heh heh>. If you are this good
on the net I can imagine how good you are on Avenida Revolucion en la
noche (remember the Blue Fox) :-D

BTW, you never responded to my question about why you think the United
States (California specifically) should have to put up with the
onslaught of wetbacks from your downtrodden, corruption bloated
"country". Are you up to answering something that complex or is that a
bit deep for your ignorant, shyster ass? Seems that you are pretty
good at evading questions like that, mamacita. Of course you can
always wait to answer until you get off work.... it's a real bitch to
type anything when you're flat on your fuckin' back so I hear <heh
heh>. Viva Los Estados Unidos!

BajaRat

Jun 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/9/96

brown...@aol.com (BrownAvngr) wrote:

Lend me a kleenex, BA..... after reading your heart wrenching bullshit
I find myself all broken up <sniffle>. Say, if we give your
California, Arizona and New Mexico would that make it better for
y'all?

BajaRat

Jun 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/9/96

Lic. Karim Chalita Rodriguez" <kar...@icanet.com.mx> wrote:
[much crap deleted]

>: > > What the hell are you doing making business on Baja
>California
>: > >Mexico??
>: > > I wonder what would happen if your business contacts on Baja
>: > >California, Mexico, knew just how much you hate mexican people, of
>course
>: > >they would have to read your postings on paper, and please do not
>: > >bother, i can make you the favor.hehh, hehh, hehh, hehh....hehh.

Damn, KC..... forgot to answer your question regarding "business
contacts" in Baja. Silly me, eh? Figure I had better "make you the
favor" . I sure wouldn't want to stoop to your ambulance-chasing level
by avoiding legitimate questions <heh heh>.

Baja California is a nice place to visit, but since it's run by your
corrupt, crooked government few Americans in their right minds would
want to live there. Some Mexican business people tend to be their own
worst enemies,running foreign money and tourists off by cheating,
overcharging, and even stealing. Fortunately I deal only with American
and European owned businesses in Mexico. I have tried dealing with
Mexican owned businesses in the past.... but I found it an effort in
futility since it is unpleasant (if not impossible) to deal with the
two-faced, lying crooks :-D This is not to say that all Mexicans are
that way, just some of 'em. Too bad.... nice country run by fucking
worthless pricks :-D Maybe we should invade it, lynch that pack of
chorizo-chomping, mung flinging gypsies that runs it, and then put
Americans in there to make it run correctly, que no? Splendid idea.

So go ahead and blab your blackmailing, weasly little salsa doused,
lizard sucking lips off, bitch. I'd be most happy to post the phone
numbers and addresses of the worst run tourist businesses in Baja,
Sinaloa, Guerrero, Oaxaca, Jalisco and Michoacan that I have ever
encountered. I may do that anyhow just to warn American tourists about
the scumbags. Have fun, Querida! Viva Los Estados Unidos!

Lic. Karim Chalita Rodriguez

Jun 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/9/96

BajaRat (Tom Morphew) wrote:

I totally agree with you. :-)

: > Maybe we should invade it, lynch that pack of

: > chorizo-chomping, mung flinging gypsies that runs it, and then put
: > Americans in there to make it run correctly, que no? Splendid idea.

And please do not forget to bring Nixon, the formal mayor of San
Diego Ca.,Roger Hedgcock, and of course the minds of the "White Water"
scandal, well you can keep the the guy who is on campaign, he is been
good to the U.S. ;-)

: > So go ahead and blab your blackmailing, weasly little salsa doused,

: > lizard sucking lips off, bitch. I'd be most happy to post the phone
: > numbers and addresses of the worst run tourist businesses in Baja,
: > Sinaloa, Guerrero, Oaxaca, Jalisco and Michoacan that I have ever
: > encountered. I may do that anyhow just to warn American tourists
: > about the scumbags.

Please do!! You will be doing a favor to all tourists and to
Mexico too.

: > Have fun, Querida! Viva Los Estados Unidos!

Tom, you could be more original, try to use a less well-worn "set
phrase"

: > -=BajaRat=-

: > Visit the Infamous "Wetback Clearing outHouse"......
: > Great Anti *ILLEGAL* Immigration Links
: > Updated regularly with the latest pro-illegal BS
: > http://www.hooked.net/users/junior1/wetback/cholo.htm
: > Pinche La Raza

Saludos from Mexico.
Karim.

Peter Lucas

Jun 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/9/96

In article <31BA31...@icanet.com.mx>, "Lic. Karim Chalita Rodriguez" <kar...@icanet.com.mx> wrote:
:-)BajaRat wrote:
:-)
:-): > "Lic. Karim Chalita Rodriguez" <kar...@icanet.com.mx> wrote:
:-)
:-
:-) Saludos from Mexico.
:-) Karim.

Personally, I'm glad I know BAJA's name. Now, when I get over there, I can
call him by name when we meet.

But beside that, I need the words to the Mexican national anthem, both in
English and Spanish. My daughter (bless her soul) has decided to do a project
on Mexico for her 7th grade exam. She has asked me to ask all you ~lovely~
people out there for the words.
Please do not send any bullshit, legitimate posts only.

Peter.

Angelmoon

Jun 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/9/96

On Sunday, June 09, 1996, Peter Lucas wrote...

Wow! I saw this subject heading and thought to myself, "So what? Now we
know Baja Rat's legal name. Who cares?"

I hope your daughter is able to gain some interesting knowledge, Peter.
--
Angelmoon

"We've got an absolutely perfect day here at Desert Sun Stadium and we're
told it's going to be even more perfect tomorrow."

....Jerry Coleman, San Diego Padres announcer

Gregory Alan Gross

Jun 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/9/96

Peter Lucas wrote:

> In article <31BA31...@icanet.com.mx>, "Lic. Karim Chalita Rodriguez" <kar...@icanet.com.mx> wrote:
> :-)BajaRat wrote:
> :-)
> :-): > "Lic. Karim Chalita Rodriguez" <kar...@icanet.com.mx> wrote:
> :-)
> :-
> :-) Saludos from Mexico.
> :-) Karim.
>
> Personally, I'm glad I know BAJA's name. Now, when I get over there, I can
> call him by name when we meet.
>
> But beside that, I need the words to the Mexican national anthem, both in
> English and Spanish. My daughter (bless her soul) has decided to do a project
> on Mexico for her 7th grade exam. She has asked me to ask all you ~lovely~
> people out there for the words.
> Please do not send any bullshit, legitimate posts only.
>
> Peter.

I believe there is a Website where she can find not only the words to
the anthem, but the entire Cabinet of the current federal government,
from President Zedillo on down, along with their photos.

If not, the lyrics themselves are easy enough to obtains and someone
here can post them for her, I;m sure. If not, let me know and I will.
G.

Kevin Gee

Jun 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/9/96

> : > >or should i say, i like to have fun with the racist TOM MORPHEW
> (you).
> : > > I hope you are having as much fun as i am.
> : > > Tom Morphew, you are a real rat!!!!

Hmm, rats are kind of out of sync these days (Colorado 3 games, Florida
0). Must be a general sign.

--
Kevin R. Gee
ge...@caldera.com

Madmartigan

Jun 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/10/96

On Sat, 08 Jun 1996 00:37:01 GMT, Baj...@netcom.com (BajaRat) wrote:

>Fortunately now I can feel good about pointing out that I never have
>stated that I "didn't like the Mexican people". One doesn't have to
>like them all. I don't like the Mexican people who violate U.S. laws
>and enter our country illegally, collect welfare and other benefits
>intended for U.S. citizens, steal American jobs, annihilate rent and

>property values, et al. By your inane post you have indicated that you

>are one racist skank to say the very least. Prove me wrong, You can't.

>you know. That pretty much affirms that you could well be in posession
>of a typical TJ gang-banger mentality, you hare-brained dingbat cunt.

The main problem of the those who oppose legal measures against
illegal immigration is due to one or more of the following:

1) They do not understand the difference between illegal and legal

immigration.
2) They equate anti-ILLEGAL immigration arguments as being racist and

xenophobic.
3) They do not have a clue what is going on in Southern California and

elsewhere.
4) They have the perception that being against the violation of our
southern border is due to a hate against ALL Mexicans.
5) They support the Atzlan fantasy perpetrated by most Chicano Studies

in our nation's educational institutions.
6) They have a selfish interest in exploiting the illegal immigrant.
7) They just don't have a clue to reality.

Rudolph Lopez - Politically InCorrect Since 1972

Attention Spelling Nerds! I may have misspelled some
words in my posts. I acknowledge that, so don't even
think of wasting bandwidth to correct me. Stay on the
topic if you have the guts.

Aztlan = Let's make the Southwest into Tijuana
It's ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, Stupid!
La Raza = KKK w/suntan

"Remember, Proposition 187 was the last gasp of
white America in California."
-Former CA State Senator, Art Torres, Now Chairman of the CA Democratic Nat'l Committee

Peter Lucas

Jun 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/10/96

In article <01bb5655.bbb91b20$24ce...@crc3.concentric.net>, Angelmoon <tom...@concentric.net> wrote:

:-)> But beside that, I need the words to the Mexican national anthem, both
:-)in
:-)> English and Spanish. My daughter (bless her soul) has decided to do a
:-)project
:-)> on Mexico for her 7th grade exam. She has asked me to ask all you
:-)~lovely~
:-)> people out there for the words.
:-)> Please do not send any bullshit, legitimate posts only.
:-)>
:-)> Peter.

:-)Wow! I saw this subject heading and thought to myself, "So what? Now we
:-)know Baja Rat's legal name. Who cares?"
:-)
:-)I hope your daughter is able to gain some interesting knowledge, Peter.
:-)--
:-)Angelmoon

Hmmmmmm,she definitly wont be getting it from here anyway ;-). But she has
used the $15,000,000 subject.
But yeah, I should have changed the header :-)

So.....I still need the words to the Mexican anthem.....anybody????

Peter

BajaRat

Jun 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/10/96

sky...@gil.ipswichcity.qld.gov.au (Peter Lucas) wrote:

La cucaracha, la cucaracha. Lo no puedo caminar.......
Is that the one?

Stian Oksavik

Jun 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/10/96

> On Sat, 08 Jun 1996 00:37:01 GMT, Baj...@netcom.com (BajaRat) wrote:
>
> >Fortunately now I can feel good about pointing out that I never have
> >stated that I "didn't like the Mexican people". One doesn't have to
> >like them all. I don't like the Mexican people who violate U.S. laws
> >and enter our country illegally, collect welfare and other benefits
> >intended for U.S. citizens, steal American jobs, annihilate rent and
> >property values, et al. By your inane post you have indicated that you
> >are one racist skank to say the very least. Prove me wrong, You can't.
> >you know. That pretty much affirms that you could well be in posession
> >of a typical TJ gang-banger mentality, you hare-brained dingbat cunt.
>
> The main problem of the those who oppose legal measures against
> illegal immigration is due to one or more of the following:
>
> 1) They do not understand the difference between illegal and legal
>
> immigration.

Actually, I think I understand the difference perfectly well. What I don't
understand is how legislation is going to affect people who are breaking
the law anyway.

> 2) They equate anti-ILLEGAL immigration arguments as being racist and
>
> xenophobic.

Umm, no I don't. I think there are very valid arguments against illegal
immigration. What I don't like is when legal immigration gets dragged into
the issue - the Simpson bill is a good example.

> 3) They do not have a clue what is going on in Southern California and
>
> elsewhere.

Having lived in San Diego for four months, I believe I do know a little
bit about what is going on.

> 4) They have the perception that being against the violation of our
> southern border is due to a hate against ALL Mexicans.

One problem is that Americans tend to think all illegal immigrants are
Mexicans. I'm not saying that illegal immigrants from Mexico are not a
problem, but did you know that the majority of illegal immigrants in the
United States today enter on a valid visa (usually through an airport) and
never go home?

> 5) They support the Atzlan fantasy perpetrated by most Chicano Studies
>
> in our nation's educational institutions.

Gotta plead ignorance here; I never even heard of that.

> 6) They have a selfish interest in exploiting the illegal immigrant.

There may be some that do, yes.

> 7) They just don't have a clue to reality.

Wow, what an argument!

> Attention Spelling Nerds! I may have misspelled some
> words in my posts. I acknowledge that, so don't even
> think of wasting bandwidth to correct me. Stay on the
> topic if you have the guts.

Deal.

> Aztlan = Let's make the Southwest into Tijuana
> It's ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, Stupid!
> La Raza = KKK w/suntan

Now there's a contradiction in terms. <lol>

> "Remember, Proposition 187 was the last gasp of
> white America in California."
> -Former CA State Senator, Art Torres, Now Chairman of the CA Democratic
Nat'l Committee

white America? Gee, that doesn't sound racist at all now does it?

-Stian

VMG

Jun 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/10/96
to Peter Lucas
Peter Lucas wrote:

> In article <01bb5655.bbb91b20$24ce...@crc3.concentric.net>, Angelmoon <tom...@concentric.net> wrote:
>
> :-)> But beside that, I need the words to the Mexican national anthem, both
> :-)in
> :-)> English and Spanish. My daughter (bless her soul) has decided to do a

> So.....I still need the words to the Mexican anthem.....anybody????
>
> Peter

here it is : (only translated verses are kept in the current version)

VMG

himno

Angelmoon

Jun 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/10/96

On Monday, June 10, 1996, Stian Oksavik wrote...

> In article <31bb9c3b...@news.earthlink.net>, rlo...@earthlink.net
wrote:

> > On Sat, 08 Jun 1996 00:37:01 GMT, Baj...@netcom.com (BajaRat) wrote:
> >
> > >Fortunately now I can feel good about pointing out that I never have
> > >stated that I "didn't like the Mexican people". One doesn't have to
> > >like them all. I don't like the Mexican people who violate U.S. laws
> > >and enter our country illegally, collect welfare and other benefits
> > >intended for U.S. citizens, steal American jobs, annihilate rent and
> > >property values, et al. By your inane post you have indicated that
you
> > >are one racist skank to say the very least. Prove me wrong, You
can't.
> > >you know. That pretty much affirms that you could well be in
posession
> > >of a typical TJ gang-banger mentality, you hare-brained dingbat cunt.
> >
> > The main problem of the those who oppose legal measures against
> > illegal immigration is due to one or more of the following:
> >
> > 1) They do not understand the difference between illegal and legal
> >
> > immigration.
>
> Actually, I think I understand the difference perfectly well. What I
don't
> understand is how legislation is going to affect people who are breaking
> the law anyway.

ENFORCEMENT

> > 2) They equate anti-ILLEGAL immigration arguments as being racist and
> >
> > xenophobic.
>
> Umm, no I don't. I think there are very valid arguments against illegal
> immigration. What I don't like is when legal immigration gets dragged
into
> the issue - the Simpson bill is a good example.

Perhaps the word "generally" or the word "often" should have been
inserted. There is an incredible amount of confusion by some people and
others use that confusion in wrong ways.

> > 3) They do not have a clue what is going on in Southern California and
> >
> > elsewhere.
>
> Having lived in San Diego for four months, I believe I do know a little
> bit about what is going on.

4 months? You aren't over the "honey moon" period. Again, maybe the word
"Many" should have been inserted. I think most of us understood the post,
but sometimes one must be very specific in order to avoid such
nit-picking.

> > 4) They have the perception that being against the violation of our
> > southern border is due to a hate against ALL Mexicans.
>
> One problem is that Americans tend to think all illegal immigrants are
> Mexicans. I'm not saying that illegal immigrants from Mexico are not a
> problem, but did you know that the majority of illegal immigrants in the
> United States today enter on a valid visa (usually through an airport)
and
> never go home?

But is that in California or the entire US -- meaning each area of the US
may have different immigration problems. There are an awful lot of
illegals coming in through Mexico -- whether they are Mexican or not.
Point is *most* of us are not anti-anybody unless they're coming into our
country illegally.

> > 5) They support the Atzlan fantasy perpetrated by most Chicano Studies
> >
> > in our nation's educational institutions.
>
> Gotta plead ignorance here; I never even heard of that.

You're not missing anything. It's a great fairy tale. That's about it.

> > 6) They have a selfish interest in exploiting the illegal immigrant.
>
> There may be some that do, yes.
>
> > 7) They just don't have a clue to reality.
>
> Wow, what an argument!

Often, they don't. I have seen numerous pro-illegals posts made by people
with much passion, but no thinking or reason. Nothing wrong with passion.
But as I personally have posted: regardless of what was paid in the past,
the deal was done and over with *many* years ago. The current borders of
the US are the current borders of the US and we ain't giving it away.
Many of these people refuse to accept this reality. If they would accept
those simple and real concepts, they could use their passion to better
Mexico for Mexicans instead of whining about how they want part of the US
for Mexico. I'd call that refusal to accept reality pretty "clueless."

> > Attention Spelling Nerds! I may have misspelled some
> > words in my posts. I acknowledge that, so don't even
> > think of wasting bandwidth to correct me. Stay on the
> > topic if you have the guts.

BTW, Baja Rat, you should feel honored, you have a thread with your name
on it.
--
Angelmoon

Traffic is very heavy at the moment, so if your are thinking of leaving
now, you'd better set off a few minutes earlier.

Automobile Assn. spokesman on the radio

Garry Williams

Jun 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/10/96

nedk...@eagle.ais.net (Ned Kelly) writes:

Um, Ned, the idea here is to communicate, not obfuscate. If you don't
understand something, just ask someone, like this:

Karim, I'm sorry, but my grasp of the subtleties of your language just
isn't good enough to divine the difference between "no es capaz" and "es
incapaz". If this were rendered word for word into English, they would
both mean the same thing. Please be so kind as to explain the difference?
(And for the sake of those who don't speak Spanish, if you can post it in
both languages, so much the better)

Ned, if what you posted above was important, would you mind posting it the
"old-fashioned way" so that those of us who don't know how or can't read
it can understand? Thanks!

-Garry <gdw...@william.salzo.Cary.NC.US>

Lic. Karim Chalita Rodriguez

Jun 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/10/96

Peter Lucas wrote:

[snip]

> But beside that, I need the words to the Mexican national anthem, both in
> English and Spanish. My daughter (bless her soul) has decided to do a project
> on Mexico for her 7th grade exam. She has asked me to ask all you ~lovely~

> people out there for the words.

> Please do not send any bullshit, legitimate posts only.
>

> Peter.

Peter:
I think this one is going to be useful to your daughter:

"CAPITULO ESPECIAL
DE LA LETRA Y MUSICA DEL HIMNO NACIONAL

Arti'culo 57. La letra oficial del Himno Nacional es la siguiente:

CORO
mexicanos, al grito de guerra
El acero aprestad y el brido'n,
Y retiemble en sus centros la tierra
Al sonoro rugir del can~on.

Cin~a !oh patria! tus sienes de oliva
De la paz el arca'ngel divino,
Que en el cielo tu eterno destino
por el dedo de Dios se escribio'.

Mas si osare un extran~o enemigo
Profanar con su planta tu suelo,
Piensa !oh patria querida! que el cielo
Un soldado en cada hijo te dio.

CORO

II
!Guerra, guerra sin tregua al que intente
De la patria manchar los blasones!
!Guerra, guerra! Los patrions pendones
En las olas de sangre empapad.

!Guerra, guerra! En el monte, en el valle
Los can~ones horri'sticos truenen,
Y los ecos sonoros resuenen
Con las voces de !Unio'n! !Libertad!

CORO

III
Antes, patria, que inermes tus hijos
Bajo el yugo su cuello dobleguen,
Tus campin~as con sangre se riegen,
Sobre sangre se estampe su pie.

Y tus templos, palacios y torres
Se derrumben con horrido estruendo,
Y sus ruinas existan diciendo:
De mil he'roes la patria aqui' fue.

CORO

IV
!Patria! Patria! Tus hijos te juran
Exhalar en tus aras sua liento,
Si el clar'in con su be'lico acento
Los convoca a lidiar con valor.

!Para ti las guirnaldas de oliva!
!Un recuerdo para ellos de gloria!
!Un laurel para ti de victoria!
!Un sepulcro para ellos de honor!

CORO

Mexicanos, al grito de guerra
El acero aprestad y el brido'n,
Y retiemble en sus centros la tierra
Al sonoro rugir del can~on".

-Ley Sobre el Escudo, la Bandera y el Himno Nacionales.
Publicada en el Diario Oficial de la Federaci'on el 8 de febrero de 1984.
Reformas 9 de enero de 1991 y 9 de mayo de 1995.-

Saludos from Mexico.
Karim.

Peter Lucas

Jun 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/11/96

In article <31BB67...@ix.netcom.com>, Gregory Alan Gross <ggr...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
:-)Peter Lucas wrote:
:-)>
:-)> In article <31BA31...@icanet.com.mx>, "Lic. Karim Chalita Rodriguez"
:-) <kar...@icanet.com.mx> wrote:
:-)> :-)BajaRat wrote:
:-)> :-)

:-)> :-): > "Lic. Karim Chalita Rodriguez" <kar...@icanet.com.mx> wrote:
:-)> :-)
:
:-)
:-)I believe there is a Website where she can find not only the words to
:-)the anthem, but the entire Cabinet of the current federal government,
:-)from President Zedillo on down, along with their photos.
:-)
:-)If not, the lyrics themselves are easy enough to obtains and someone
:-)here can post them for her, I;m sure. If not, let me know and I will.
:-)G.
:-)
:-)

That would be great. I have the words to both version now, but the URL would
be much appreciated.

Peter

Peter Lucas

Jun 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/11/96

In article <31BCA114...@gem.ho.att.com>, VMG <vic...@gem.ho.att.com>
<DsqKH...@gil.com.au> <01bb5655.bbb91b20$24ce...@crc3.concentric.net> <Dsrn...@gil.com.au> wrote:

:-)> So.....I still need the words to the Mexican anthem.....anybody????
:-)>
:-)> Peter
:-)
:-)
:-) here it is : (only translated verses are kept in the current version)
:-)
:-) VMG

[Anthem deleted]

Thanks for that Victor, and thanks to every one else that replied.

Peter

GH

Jun 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/11/96

ESAD, scrotum breath!!!!

In article <31b9823a...@nntp.ix.netcom.com>, Baj...@netcom.com
says...

GH

Jun 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/11/96

You say that you want to invade Mexico and have it run by americans, HA!
HA! HA!, you fucking braniac, could you see Hilary making all of the
important decision for a country like Mexico. Thanks, but no thanks..
your stuck with them. heh, heh!!!

ESAD, you can also take a big bite of my Chorizo!!

In article <31ba7bf5...@nntp.ix.netcom.com>, Baj...@netcom.com
says...

>Lic. Karim Chalita Rodriguez" <kar...@icanet.com.mx> wrote:

>worthless pricks :-D Maybe we should invade it, lynch that pack of

>chorizo-chomping, mung flinging gypsies that runs it, and then put
>Americans in there to make it run correctly, que no? Splendid idea.
>

>So go ahead and blab your blackmailing, weasly little salsa doused,
>lizard sucking lips off, bitch. I'd be most happy to post the phone
>numbers and addresses of the worst run tourist businesses in Baja,
>Sinaloa, Guerrero, Oaxaca, Jalisco and Michoacan that I have ever
>encountered. I may do that anyhow just to warn American tourists about

>the scumbags. Have fun, Querida! Viva Los Estados Unidos!

BajaRat

Jun 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/11/96

herna...@worldnet.att.net (GH) wrote:

>You say that you want to invade Mexico and have it run by americans, HA!
>HA! HA!, you fucking braniac, could you see Hilary making all of the
>important decision for a country like Mexico. Thanks, but no thanks..
>your stuck with them. heh, heh!!!
>

>ESAD, you can also take a big bite of my Chorizo!!

Invading Baja California, Mexico, would probably only work if the
present tenants were first evicted.... at least the beaureaucratic
ones :-D

BajaRat

Jun 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/11/96

herna...@worldnet.att.net (GH) wrote:

>ESAD, scrotum breath!!!!

Chinga tu madre, maricon. I insist!

Kevin Gee

Jun 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/11/96

Stian Oksavik wrote:

[snip]

> > "Remember, Proposition 187 was the last gasp of
> > white America in California."
> > -Former CA State Senator, Art Torres, Now Chairman of the CA Democratic
> Nat'l Committee
>
> white America? Gee, that doesn't sound racist at all now does it?
>
> -Stian

Not at all (sarcastically), considering that 187 just so happens to
be the California highway code for murder.

GH

Jun 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/12/96

In article <31bd1647...@nntp.ix.netcom.com>, Baj...@netcom.com
says...

No! Chinga a tu puta perra madre, lambe culo!!!

Have your translator work on that one, redneck!!

Gregg

Jun 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/12/96

On Tue, 11 Jun 1996 01:39:10 -0600, Kevin Gee posted:

Sarcastically, but not very thoughtfully. Living up to your username
again, Kevin? You must be a graduate of Louis Farrakhan's School of
Numerology.

IMO, Prop 187 had some sensible provisions that tried to deal with an
ever-growing problem. Others disagree. But, if all you're going to
do is make some silly comparison of the prop's number to the code for
murder, then I'd suggest that it may be time for you to attempt to
pull your head from your ass. I sincerely wish you luck in that
worthy endeavor.

--
... Gregg

BajaRat

Jun 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/12/96

herna...@worldnet.att.net (GH) wrote:

He did. Response en Englis.... fuck you, dickhead. Coprende, culero?
Interested in a condo in Mexico? Maybe I could fix your sorry ass up
with a nice dump in Playas de Tijuana suitable for un waye <heh heh>.

BajaRat

Jun 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/12/96

greg...@ix.netcom.com (Gregg) wrote:

I wonder how many times Kevin has actually posted that CPC187 thing?
At least twice that I am aware of...several weeks apart. I guess maybe
he thinks that the mojado invasion is murdering So, Cal.? If so, he's
right. Otherwise he's simply blowing smoke. CPC isn't a "Highway
Patrol" code anyway, but is rather a California Penal Code.

BajaRat

Jun 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/12/96

Mark <br...@vcnet.com> wrote:

>Baj...@netcom.com (BajaRat) wrote:
>>...That pretty much affirms that you could well be in posession

>>of a typical TJ gang-banger mentality, you hare-brained dingbat cunt.
>>

>>What law school did you say you attended? They ought to lose their
>>accredation <heh heh>.... and perhaps you should be disbarred, eh? Now
>>FOAD, you incompetent bitch.
>>
>>-=BajaRat=-
>

>BajaTom, sounds like you've degraded to "Albertine" tactics. What's the
>matter, haven't got any facts???????????
>
>- BA

The aforementioned ARE facts, but as usual, Brucie.... you are a day
late and a peso short :-D

Mark

Jun 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/12/96

Bruce Albertine

Jun 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/12/96

Baj...@netcom.com (BajaRat) wrote:

>>So.....I still need the words to the Mexican anthem.....anybody????
>>

>>Peter
>

>La cucaracha, la cucaracha. Lo no puedo caminar.......
>Is that the one?
>
>-=BajaRat=-

You fucking asshole, BajaTom.......

- BA

Sid Duran

Jun 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/12/96

BajaRat wrote:

> brown...@aol.com (BrownAvngr) wrote:

> >Hey,

> >Why're you so uptight? A little low on KY Jelly?

> Definitely running low on tar, feathers and buckshot, greaseball :-D

Greaseball?? This coming from a man who states that he isn't a racist.
Anyone with a collection of epithets like this has to be a relative of
Byron De Beckwith. Wait, maybe he's sleeping with Tom Metzger!!!!!

It is loading more messages.