SULTAN OF JOHOR is Dead - Bravo!

Tanki

Jan 22, 2010, 6:55:51 PM1/22/10
Sultan of Johor is Dead ! Bravo!
From: FairToAll <27w...@gmail.com>

This animal who killed a caddie for fun, and shot dead innocent people
for overtaking his car, is finally called to the Lord.

With all the violence he conducted before, he deserves to join Allah,
the master of all violence.

He will be taken over by the crown prince, another animal, who raped
any woman he saw and like on the streets.

On Jan 23, 7:16 am, "musa khalid" wrote:

> The Sultan of Johor, Sultan Iskandar ibni almarhum Sultan Ismail, 77, died
> tonight after ruling the state for almost three decades.
> Has anyone got the guts to table it?

bear

Jan 22, 2010, 7:12:47 PM1/22/10

Has he brought along his money, cars, boats, palaces etc so that he
can bribe the devils?

Alexx

Jan 22, 2010, 8:10:24 PM1/22/10
"bear" <poola...@gmail.com> wrote in message

The state government should consfiscate part of his money and build paper
cars, boats, palaces and burn it to him in Allah's Heaven of Hell-Fire.

cluedo

Jan 22, 2010, 8:39:45 PM1/22/10
No more free durian feast and alligator show !!

"Alexx" <al...@bishop-dalai-baru.net> wrote in message

baldeagle

Jan 22, 2010, 8:53:45 PM1/22/10
On Jan 23, 7:55 am, Tanki <5191...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sultan of Johor is Dead ! Bravo!

.>

> This animal who killed a caddie for fun, and shot dead innocent people
> for overtaking his car, is finally called to the Lord.

Called to the Lord !?

Wouldn't his soul be condemned in hell..
to be deep-fried in boiling oil and then
burnt in eternal fire ?

The Cynic

Jan 22, 2010, 9:05:34 PM1/22/10
On Jan 23, 7:55 am, Tanki <5191...@gmail.com> wrote:

If he was so vile, why did Allah let him live up to 77? Mathematically
it doesn't connect!

yanawala

Jan 22, 2010, 9:13:45 PM1/22/10

That's because Allah is lousy in Maths!?

The Cynic

Jan 22, 2010, 9:19:08 PM1/22/10

LOL! That is a good one.

bear

Jan 22, 2010, 9:31:26 PM1/22/10
No one miss him huh

uputih

Jan 22, 2010, 11:30:34 PM1/22/10
From the reponses in so short a time,The Sultan is really missed and loved
by many.

What will happen to all the sand being exported (via barges and tug boats)
to Singapore from Teluk Ramunia, Pengerang, Johor.

One minister had fallen and an Utusan Melayu reporter was taken to task.
Will the Singaporean and cooperative local ADUN (Ahli Dewan Negara) go into
hiding.

Will BPR, now MACC, take action? INSHALLAH?

"Tanki" <519...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Alexx

Jan 22, 2010, 11:38:49 PM1/22/10
You mean the corrupted and murderer Sultan of Johor is really missed and
loved by you only?
What makes you think that he was "loved" by many?

"uputih" <upu...@lycos.com> wrote in message

bear

Jan 23, 2010, 12:30:03 AM1/23/10
On Jan 23, 9:39 am, "cluedo" <clu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> No more free durian feast and alligator show !!
>
> "Alexx" <al...@bishop-dalai-baru.net> wrote in message

> > "bear" <poolahb...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jan 23, 7:55 am, Tanki <5191...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Sultan of Johor is Dead ! Bravo!
> >> From: FairToAll <27w...@gmail.com>
>
> >> This animal who killed a caddie for fun, and shot dead innocent people
> >> for overtaking his car, is finally called to the Lord.
>
> >> With all the violence he conducted before, he deserves to join Allah,
> >> the master of all violence.
>
> >> He will be taken over by the crown prince, another animal, who raped
> >> any woman he saw and like on the streets.

> >> Has he brought along his money, cars, boats, palaces etc so that he
> >> can bribe the devils?
>
> > The state government should consfiscate part of his money and build paper
> > cars, boats, palaces and burn it to him in Allah's Heaven of Hell-Fire.
>
> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: n...@netfront.net ---

His death is an even better show.

wakalukong

Jan 23, 2010, 1:08:14 AM1/23/10
do you mean now " Chinese natives " of Malaysia can take
over Johor ?

Wakalukong

Jan 23, 2010, 6:42:21 AM1/23/10
On Jan 23, 2:08 pm, wakalukong <wakaluko...@gmail.com> wrote:
> do you  mean  now  "  Chinese  natives "  of  Malaysia  can  take
> over  Johor ?
(snip)
-----------

You're wakalukong? BALLS, you're Komin the shameless Thief. Open
your stinking mouth, thief.

[Shit & piss]

Nice? Hahahaha!

Wakalukong

baldeagle

Jan 23, 2010, 5:05:34 PM1/23/10
On Jan 23, 10:05 am, The Cynic <i.thecy...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If he was so vile, why did Allah let him live up to 77? Mathematically
> it doesn't connect!

Only the good die young.. the bad people will
suffer in a long life.

day@gmail.com bob day

Jan 23, 2010, 5:06:37 PM1/23/10
When his old man died he went around assaulting anyone who did not wear a
symbol signifying mourning for his death. I wonder whether his son will do
the same for him.There is no doubt taking into consideration his mode of
behaviour whilst he was alive, there is no doubt this is a case worthy of
many psychiatrist's nightmare. The man is crazy. His son has also had his
fair share of dramas. As an expat I always make it a point never to be
anywhere near any royalty. You never know what can befall you

"Alexx" <al...@bishop-dalai-baru.net> wrote in message

prophet Muhammud the Child Fucker

Jan 23, 2010, 10:57:31 PM1/23/10
BOB Day ,

you don 't want to be near Malay Royalty .

because you are not a Muslim.

Other Muslims want to be near Muslim leaders ...

like me .

n Jan 24, 5:06 am, "bob day" <bob d...@gmail.com> wrote:
> When his old man died he went around assaulting anyone who did not wear a
> symbol signifying mourning for his death. I wonder whether his son will do
> the same for him.There is no doubt taking into consideration his mode of
> behaviour whilst he was alive, there is no doubt this is a case worthy of
> many psychiatrist's nightmare. The man is crazy. His son has also had his
> fair share of dramas. As an expat I always make it a point never to be
> anywhere near any royalty. You never know what can befall you"Alexx" <al...@bishop-dalai-baru.net> wrote in message

> > You mean the corrupted and murderer Sultan of Johor is really missed and
> > loved by you only?
> > What makes you think that he was "loved" by many?
>
> > "uputih" <upu...@lycos.com> wrote in message
> >> From the reponses in so short a time,The  Sultan is really missed and
> >> loved by many.
>
> >> What will happen to all the  sand being exported (via barges and tug
> >> boats) to Singapore from Teluk Ramunia, Pengerang, Johor.
>
> >> One  minister had fallen and an Utusan Melayu reporter was taken to task.
> >> Will the Singaporean and cooperative local ADUN (Ahli Dewan Negara)  go
> >> into hiding.
>
> >> Will BPR, now MACC,  take action? INSHALLAH?

day@gmail.com bob day

Jan 24, 2010, 3:33:46 AM1/24/10

"prophet Muhammud the Child Fucker" <mohamed...@gmail.com> wrote in
message
BOB Day ,

you don 't want to be near Malay Royalty .

because you are not a Muslim.

I do not want to be near him because he is unpredictable and is capable of
going off at a tangent and possibly be a danger to my well being. Only child
fuckers like you will, like birds of the same feather want to be near each
other. Only sick people would want a child fucker to be their leader

Vishnu , om Mangalam Mangalam

Jan 24, 2010, 4:51:18 AM1/24/10
BOB Day,

would you prefer to be a Hindu ? |

Jan 24, 12:33 am, "bob day" <bob d...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "prophet Muhammud the Child Fucker" <mohamedholy...@gmail.com> wrote in
> messagenews:4b9ef150-e045-4856...@c4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com...

Wakalukong

Jan 24, 2010, 6:27:23 AM1/24/10
Hey everyone, Vishywashy is prophet etc. is Thief Komin, who is a
committed liar, fraudster and thief.

On Jan 24, 5:51 pm, "Vishnu , om Mangalam Mangalam"

Fucking Cambodian Failure Komin the Eunuch Son of a Goat

Jan 24, 2010, 10:03:37 AM1/24/10
On Jan 24, 5:51 pm, "Vishnu , om Mangalam Mangalam"
<hinduvis...@gmail.com> wrote:

Komin the smelly turd of a dark-skinned Cambodian. What the fuck do
you know about Malaysia. Screwing two Malay prostitutes in Bangkok
does not make you an expert on Malaysian affairs. However, it does
make you syphilitic.

Now fuck off back to Phnom Penh for urgent medical treatment on your
dribbly dick, you Cambodian ape.

Chea Sim , president of Cambodia

Jan 24, 2010, 8:39:56 PM1/24/10
Failure Fake Komin ,

your Hot mail says you are a White Christian priest in
Thailand .
are you fucking boys from Cambodia ?

n Jan 24, 7:03 am, Fucking Cambodian Failure Komin the Eunuch Son of a

Wakalukong

Jan 24, 2010, 9:26:22 PM1/24/10
On Jan 25, 9:39 am, "Chea Sim , president of Cambodia"

<indoshi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Failure  Fake  Komin   ,
>
> your  Hot  mail  says  you are a  White  Christian priest in
> Thailand .
> are  you   fucking    boys  from    Cambodia  ?
(snip)
-----------

Don't worry about others, thief. The whole world know you're a liar,
fraudster, thief and ethnic-cleansing advocate. You cannot be trusted
to give an honest opinion.

Wakalukong

Jesus Christ , a long - term fucker of the Prostitute St . Mary 's cunt hole , is an Unique Son of GOD

Jan 24, 2010, 10:51:43 PM1/24/10
wakalukong .

were you claiming to be a " Chinese native " of ASEAN ?

Wakalukong

Jan 25, 2010, 12:37:02 AM1/25/10
On Jan 25, 11:51 am, "Jesus Christ , a long - term fucker of the

<veak...@gmail.com> wrote:
> wakalukong .
>
> were  you  claiming to be  a    "  Chinese  native "  of  ASEAN  ?
(snip)
------------

Liar, are you denying the AK-47 has a range of more than 200m and an
accuracy of more than 100m? You were caught lying with your pants
down. Why do you lie habitually? Do you get a kick out of lying?
Your mother never taught you to be honest? As a committed liar,
fraudster, thief and ethnic-cleansing advocate, you can't be trusted

Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd

Jan 25, 2010, 7:26:29 AM1/25/10
On Jan 25, 9:39 am, "Chea Sim , president of Cambodia"
<indoshi...@gmail.com> wrote:

My, Komin the Cambodian buffoon doesn't even know where Fucking
Failure Komin the Pedophile Turd is posting from! Komin the fuckwit
Cambodian thinks that Fucking Failure Komin the Pedophile Turd is
posting from Thailand just because he has a Hotmail address!!!

Last time I checked Hotmail wasn't invented by the Thai.

Komin you stupid Cambodian - I think you need to study the internet
harder so that you know where I'm posting from. It's a real shame the
Khmer Rouge burnt down all the schools in Cambodia.

Now fuck off back to your mother/sister/wife's whore-house in Phnom
Penh, you stinky Cambodian.

Hatjman Hunsen , mafia Boss of Cambodia

Jan 25, 2010, 8:28:40 PM1/25/10
Fucking Chinese Turd,

when the REALKOMIN said this hot - mail is from Thailand,
and you even bother to reply ,
which proves the REALKOMIN hits you on your head .

if the REAL KOMIN was wrong about this Hot mail staff,
you wouldn ' t even bother to negate this subject .

Jan 25, 4:26 am, Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd

hairk

Wakalukong

Jan 25, 2010, 9:19:50 PM1/25/10
On Jan 26, 9:28 am, "Hatjman Hunsen , mafia Boss of Cambodia"

<hatjman.hun...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Fucking Chinese Turd,
>
> when  the REALKOMIN  said  this  hot - mail is  from  Thailand,
> and  you  even   bother  to  reply ,
> which  proves the REALKOMIN  hits  you  on  your  head .
(snip)
----------

Hateman aka Thief Komin, just remember you're the turd.

Wakalukong

CPC - Communist Party of China

Jan 25, 2010, 10:34:54 PM1/25/10
if Hun Srn did not hit the Fucking Chinese Turd on the Head .

why would the Chinese Turd bother to reply ?

Fucking Cambodian Failure Komin the Eunuch Son of a Goat

Jan 25, 2010, 11:20:14 PM1/25/10
On Jan 26, 9:28 am, "Hatjman Hunsen , mafia Boss of Cambodia"
<hatjman.hun...@gmail.com> wrote:

Komin le Cambodgien merde, the post above proves that not only do you
know shit about the internet, it also shows you cannot understand and
write simple English.

A graduate from Sheborne School, Dorset, UK??? Ha!!!

Wakalukong

Jan 26, 2010, 1:56:49 AM1/26/10
On Jan 26, 11:34 am, CPC - Communist Party of China

<communistpartyofchin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> if  Hun Srn  did  not  hit  the  Fucking  Chinese  Turd on the  Head .
>
> why  would the  Chinese  Turd  bother  to    reply ?
(snip)
-----------

Boring and stupid statement from a liar. Now, Liar, prove that Sun
Yat Sen was a fake doctor, as claimed by you. Now you see why people
call you Liar?

Wakalukong

mal handsome

Jan 26, 2010, 4:25:32 AM1/26/10
On Jan 23, 9:53 am, baldeagle <botakea...@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
> On Jan 23, 7:55 am, Tanki <5191...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Sultan of Johor is Dead ! Bravo!
>
> .>

> > This animal who killed a caddie for fun, and shot dead innocent people
> > for overtaking his car, is finally called to the Lord.
>
> Called to the Lord !?
>
> Wouldn't his soul be condemned in hell..
> to be deep-fried in boiling oil and then
> burnt in eternal fire ?

the 5th sultan of johor should ask 4 4giveness 4 what they did past in
hoping that unsatisfied people around the world not just malaysia to
cool down?

vote now at <a href="http://poll.pollcode.com/BTF">Take my poll!</a>
http://poll.pollcode.com/BTF

Chairman Mao , expert fucker of Chinese High School Girl 's cunts in China

Jan 26, 2010, 5:45:19 AM1/26/10
wakalukong, were you educated in a Chinese school ?

Muhammad Razif Ab Rahman

Jan 26, 2010, 8:44:28 PM1/26/10

you absolutely wrong!

Wakalukong

Jan 27, 2010, 3:12:01 AM1/27/10
On Jan 26, 6:45 pm, "Chairman Mao , expert fucker of Chinese High

School Girl 's cunts in China" <monsteroooodk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> wakalukong,  were  you  educated  in  a  Chinese  school ?
(snip)
-----------

Liar, don't ask boring questions; talk important things, such as prove

that Sun Yat Sen was a fake doctor, as claimed by you.

Wakalukong

Chea Sim , president of Cambodia

Jan 27, 2010, 6:54:44 AM1/27/10
Sun Yat Sen was like any Chinese of his generation,

all fakes .

fake doctor , fake passports, fake money, fake marriages,
Chinese are so fake ,

Fake Malaysians ,
did you know Chinese general Yip Kin Hin was from Malaysia ?