walaupun seorang perempuan orgasme berkali-kali, dia tidak akan menjadi lemas seperti bila laki-laki ejakulasi

Adrian Dharma Wijaya (Adri)

Nov 6, 2008, 7:17:10 PM11/6/08

--

Donasi:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=YK7RBVQGANZAS&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG_global%2egif%3aNonHosted

ADW sudah TIDAK di Komplek MABAD Rawa Belong No. 14; Jakarta Barat;
Indonesia, sejak 31 - 07 - 2008
SEJAK 31 - 07 - 2008 adw tinggal di Koordinat GPS: 6° 12' 11.13" South -
106° 46' 52.75" East

- Yahoo Messenger ID : adrian...@yahoo.com (i usualy in front of my
computer every day at 17:00 - 21:00 (indonesian times); GMT + 7:00, and my
computer usualy 24/7 connect to internet
- website address : http://www.adriandw.com (about christian, jew and
islam; history, knowledge, teaching and practice on life)
- e - mail address : adri...@centrin.net.id
- Cellphone/Mobile/Hand Phone : +62 816 705 818 (video call acceptable/3G
acceptable)
- World Church baptized me Saint John in 1985
- World Church and World Synagogue acknowledged me as Messiah