are the Chinese falsifying the history of the Nanjing Massacre ?

Mohammed the Holy Nabi

Apr 23, 2007, 7:36:42 AM4/23/07
the Chiinese have their tradition for re-writing their own Chinese
history in their past dynasties,
the Chinese have their reputation for their Chinese falsifications of
histories along their borders ,
this was because new Chinese dynasty [ in the past ]
would re-write
and would falsify the history of the previous dynasty , which the
newly established dynasty had toppled ,
this was true with the Tang Dynasty ,
and with the Qing Dynasty .

Koreans historians are disputing with the Chinese concerning the
Chinese falsification of the Koguryo history, which the Chinese
claimed as their own , which makes Koguryo as a part of the Chinese
Empire, because the Chinese historians claimed Koguryo was a tributary
of the Chinese emperors.

the Korean historians are complaining to the Chinese concerning this
Chinese falsification of Koguryo history .
The Chinese falsified this history of Koguryo in order to justify the
Chinese claim for Korean territory of Koguryo in Jilin and in Liang -
Nin provinces , in Manchuria .

a Chinese poster from Taiwan with the posting name Abianchen in the
Google groups ,
claims the Chinese race arrived
in the Malay penisula in 500 B. C . ,making the Chinese presence in
the Malaysia for already 2500 years ago .

Abianchen claims the Chinese race was
in Yun Nan in 500 B.C ,and together with other dark skin native
races, the Chinese entered into the Malay penisula in 500 B.C.
Yun Nan 's southern region of XeepXonPanNa was a Lao territory in
500 B.C.
so according to Abianchen from Taiwan,
Abianchen wrote that the Chinese race was
in Yun Nan in 500 B.C. ,
thus Abianchen implied the Chinese race
was in in XeepXonPanNa in 500 B.C.

Abianchen stated that the Chinese race
was in Yun Nan in 500 B.C.and
the Chinese race entered
into the Malay penisula in 500 B. C.

Abianchen is a Chinese , and
the Chinese now is falsifying the Malay history,
in order to justify the Chinese claim to the Malay territory.

Abianchen has stated that the Chinese race
entered into Malay penisula 2500 years ago, in 500 B.C.

is this hypothesis from Abianchen credible ?
the Chinese are falsifying the Malay history in order
to justify the Chinese claim for Malay's territory.

Now about the modern history of Nanjing,
the Chinese claimed the Japanese massacred the Chinese in Nanjing
during WW-II,
but the Japanese are saying the Chinese are falsifying the modern
history of Nanjing, especially the history concerning the Masscare
of the Chinese by the Japanese forces in Nanjing.

are the Japanese right ?
since the Chinese have their Chinese tradition of faslifying their
own history,
and given the fact that the Chinese are falsifying the histories of
Koguryo and of Malaysia ,
are the Japanese right ? may be
the Japanese accusation against the Chinese concerning the Nanjing
Massacre do have some basis.

are the Chinese falsifying the history of modern Nanjing during the
second World War ?

are the Chinese falsifying the quantity of the Chinese victims in
Nanjing Massacre just to win sympathy from other nationalities ?
given the fact that the Chinese are falsifying
the history of Manchuria,
the history of Malaysia,
the history of Tibet ,
the history of Xinjiang .

many Japanese prime-ministers have explained that the Chinese have
falsified histories ,
in order to gain sympathy , and in order to take native lands in
Xinjiang , in Tibet ,in Malaysia, in Manchuria .

Are the Japanese right about the Chinese race ?

are the Koreans right in accusing the Chinese for the
falsification of the Koguryo history ?

Is Abianchen right in Abianchen's claim that the Chinese race was
presence in the Malay penisula in 500 B.C. ?

Is Abianchen right in Abianchen 's claim that the Chinese race was in
Yun Nan in 500 B.C. ?

Was the Chinese race in XeepXonPanNa [ Laos ] in 500 B. C ?

What does the Lao people think ?

abian...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2007, 7:51:56 AM4/23/07
Komin, refute Wikipedia with EVIDENCE, can you? If you can't,
then read Wikipedia re. prehistoric Malaysia one more time, haha!
And remember today's Malaysia belongs to Malaysians that includes
Malay Malaysians, Chinese Malaysians, Indian Malaysians... Komin
is just jealous !!!

35000 years ago, earlier settlers migrated from Yunnan (NOW part of
China) to Malay Peninsula.

2500 years, other people including the Chinese arrived in Malay
Peninsula.

"35,000-10,000 years ago - Mesolithic (Middle Stone Age)
Anthropologists traced a group of newcomers Proto Malay seafarers who
migrated from Yunnan to Malaysia. Negrito and other Aborigines were
forced by late comers into the hills. In this period, people learnt
to dress, to cook, to hunt with advanced stone weapons. Communication
techniques also improved."

"2,500 years ago - Bronze Age
More people arrived, including new tribes and seafarers. The Malay
Peninsula became the crossroads in maritime trades of the ancient
age.
Seafarers who came to Malaysia's shores included Indians, Egyptians,
peoples of the Middle East, Javanese and Chinese. Ptolemy named the
Malay Peninsula the Golden Chersonese."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistoric_Malaysia

On Apr 23, 7:36 am, Mohammed the Holy Nabi <Moonyon...@gmail.com>

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

Apr 23, 2007, 11:36:57 AM4/23/07
hey, komin, you nigger moron ! what proof do you have of any of this?
show us a link written by the chinkies that shows they had re-written
history.

On Apr 23, 4:36 am, Mohammed the Holy Nabi <Moonyon...@gmail.com>

Phi Dung Mo

Apr 23, 2007, 8:19:32 PM4/23/07
Nabi,
The Lao people and Lao claims to the present Laos territory weren't made
until approx. 1200 - 1400AD (depends precisely on how you substantiate the
claim or who's history you use). Go figure, better check your sources
because it is sure that no Lao claim would substantiate or deny your claim.

At that, most Lao ethnic groups originated in China, does that make them
Chinese? I would also check on your use of the term Chinese race, last I
checked there was no Chinese race, only a collection of multiple ethnic
groups residing in a country called China.

Phi Dung Mo

"Mohammed the Holy Nabi" <Moony...@gmail.com> wrote in message

the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

Apr 23, 2007, 11:03:08 PM4/23/07
Phi Dung Mo , you are a Chinese race in Lao,

why are you in Lao ?

from yous name , you are a Chinese in Lao/.
are you pretending to be a Lao ?
are you from Ponsaly ?

are you sure the Lao people came from China ?

you have said that there is no Chinese race ,
then is there a nation called China ?

On Apr 24, 7:19 am, "Phi Dung Mo" <phidun...@drivelauto.com> wrote:
> Nabi,
> The Lao people and Lao claims to the present Laos territory weren't made
> until approx. 1200 - 1400AD (depends precisely on how you substantiate the
> claim or who's history you use). Go figure, better check your sources
> because it is sure that no Lao claim would substantiate or deny your claim.
>
> At that, most Lao ethnic groups originated in China, does that make them
> Chinese? I would also check on your use of the term Chinese race, last I
> checked there was no Chinese race, only a collection of multiple ethnic
> groups residing in a country called China.
>
> Phi Dung Mo
>

> "Mohammed the Holy Nabi" <Moonyon...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:1177328202.6...@b58g2000hsg.googlegroups.com...

> > Was the Chinese race in XeepXonPanNa [ Laos ] in 500 B. C ?
>

> > What does the Lao people think ?- Hide quoted text -

the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

Apr 23, 2007, 11:12:20 PM4/23/07
Abianchen ,
you seemed to have shown a legitimate Chinese claim to the Malay
terriotry by quoting the wikipedia,
but who wrote the wikipedia ? a Chinese race ?

why don' t you confirm that you Abianchen are certain that the
Chinese race arrived in the Malay penisula in 500 B.C. ?

Abianchen ' s confirmation would make 'Malaysia a legitimate
Chinese territory .

the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

Apr 23, 2007, 11:13:18 PM4/23/07
IRA Humperdink , are you Chinese ?

why are you using an Euro name ?

On Apr 23, 10:36 pm, Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

abia...@my-deja.com

Apr 23, 2007, 11:15:13 PM4/23/07
Some Lao people originated from China.

"The Lao-Soung, which include the Hmong (formerly called the Meo, or
Miao) and the Man (Yao), are believed to have been coming from
southern China "

"Other distinct linguistic groups are few in number. Speakers of
Tibeto-Burman dialects, who also came from southern China, live in the
north and northwest. Chinese and Vietnamese live primarily in the
urban areas."

http://www.britannica.com/eb/article-52501/Laos

On Apr 23, 11:03 pm, the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

Apr 23, 2007, 11:26:57 PM4/23/07
are the Chinese falsifying the history of the Nanjing Massacre ?

probably yes , given the past Chinese practices in their re-writing
of their own Chinese history .

does the Chinese race have the Chinese legitimate claim over
Malaysia, especially
over the Malay penisula ?

Why Not ?

the Chinese have falsified the Tibetan history ,
the Chinese have falsified the Uyghur history ,
the Chinese have falsified the Korean history,
the Chinese have falsified the Lao history ,

I don 't see why the Chinese are unable to falsify the history of
the Malay penisula ,
I don' t see why the Chinese are unable to falsify the history of
Yun Nan .

the Chinese have the Legitimate claim over Malaysia if the Chinese
suceed in this falsification
of the hsitory of Malay penisula ,
just like the Chinese did with the history of the Nanjing Massacre
during WW - II .

I don't see why not ?
the Chinese have a legitimate claim over Malaysia, Brunei,
Kalimantan , and the Spratley islands

On Apr 24, 10:12 am, the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

abia...@my-deja.com

Apr 23, 2007, 11:32:00 PM4/23/07
[...]

On Apr 23, 11:26 pm, the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

Apr 23, 2007, 11:40:10 PM4/23/07
Abianchen , who wrote for the Wikipedia concerning the Malay
penisula ?

You Abianchen ?

how can you produce an article from the wikipedia as a proof for
your allegation about the
history of Malaysia ?

you Abiancjen must be 12 year' s old .

On Apr 24, 10:32 am, "abianc...@my-deja.com" <abianc...@my-deja.com>

abia...@my-deja.com

Apr 23, 2007, 11:43:04 PM4/23/07
Like I said, Komin, refute Wikipedia with EVIDENCE, can you? If you

can't,
then read Wikipedia re. prehistoric Malaysia one more time, haha!
And remember today's Malaysia belongs to Malaysians that includes
Malay Malaysians, Chinese Malaysians, Indian Malaysians... Komin
just hates the Chinese !!!

[...]

On Apr 23, 11:40 pm, the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

Apr 23, 2007, 11:45:52 PM4/23/07
Abianchen , souther China was not Chinese territory during Qin
DyNasty 200 B.C. ,

the Chinese took southern China during the Han Dynasty ,

Abianchen , why are you continuing to falsify the history of
southern China ?

On Apr 24, 10:15 am, "abianc...@my-deja.com" <abianc...@my-deja.com>

the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

Apr 23, 2007, 11:48:40 PM4/23/07
are the Chinese falsifying the history of Nanjing Massacre ?

are the Chinese falsifying the history of Korea ?

are the Chinese falsifying the history of Uyghuristan ?

are the Chinese falsifying the history of Tibet ?

Abianchen knows well .

abia...@my-deja.com

Apr 23, 2007, 11:55:50 PM4/23/07
I contributed nothing. Britannica said so, haha! Here's what
Britannica said about Lao people:

Some Lao people originated from southern China.

"The Lao-Soung, which include the Hmong (formerly called the Meo, or
Miao) and the Man (Yao), are believed to have been coming from
southern China "

"Other distinct linguistic groups are few in number. Speakers of
Tibeto-Burman dialects, who also came from southern China, live in the
north and northwest. Chinese and Vietnamese live primarily in the
urban areas."

http://www.britannica.com/eb/article-52501/Laos

On Apr 23, 11:45 pm, the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

Apr 24, 2007, 12:01:04 AM4/24/07
Abianchen ,

why are you quoting from White races ?

Britannica ?

On Apr 24, 10:55 am, "abianc...@my-deja.com" <abianc...@my-deja.com>

abia...@my-deja.com

Apr 24, 2007, 12:03:46 AM4/24/07
Komin, refute Britannica with EVIDENCE, can you? If you cant,
then read what Britannica said about Lao people:

Some Lao people originated from southern China.

"The Lao-Soung, which include the Hmong (formerly called the Meo, or
Miao) and the Man (Yao), are believed to have been coming from
southern China "

"Other distinct linguistic groups are few in number. Speakers of
Tibeto-Burman dialects, who also came from southern China, live in
the
north and northwest. Chinese and Vietnamese live primarily in the
urban areas."

http://www.britannica.com/eb/article-52501/Laos

On Apr 24, 12:01 am, the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

Apr 24, 2007, 12:06:44 AM4/24/07
Well ,are the Chinese falsifying any thing ?

Cartier ?

Patek Philips ?

Rolex ?

Louis Vitton ?

Gucci ?

Burberry ?

the history of Manchuria ?

the history of Tibet ?

the history of southern China ?

the history of Korea ?

the history of Xinjiang ?

the Chinese are experts at falsifications , so you tell me ?

On Apr 24, 10:55 am, "abianc...@my-deja.com" <abianc...@my-deja.com>

abia...@my-deja.com

Apr 24, 2007, 12:10:11 AM4/24/07
Komin, refute Britannica with EVIDENCE, can you? If you cant,
then read what Britannica said about Lao people:

Some Lao people originated from southern China.

"The Lao-Soung, which include the Hmong (formerly called the Meo, or
Miao) and the Man (Yao), are believed to have been coming from
southern China "

"Other distinct linguistic groups are few in number. Speakers of
Tibeto-Burman dialects, who also came from southern China, live in
the
north and northwest. Chinese and Vietnamese live primarily in the
urban areas."

http://www.britannica.com/eb/article-52501/Laos

On Apr 24, 12:06 am, the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

Apr 24, 2007, 1:11:06 AM4/24/07
no, you are , nigger !

On Apr 23, 8:48 pm, the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

Phi Dung Mo

Apr 24, 2007, 3:11:29 AM4/24/07
555555555, ....you're funny!

No.
Not.
No.
No.
No.
Yes. The majority of the various Lao ethnic groups came in different waves,
fleeing different periods of Chinese or Mongol aggression, racism or
expansion. Note: even if that was just the Lao Lum and it is not, that's a
majority.
Yes.
Duh!

Phi Dung Mo

"the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth" <vea...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Phi Dung Mo

Apr 24, 2007, 4:02:38 AM4/24/07
Very good,
However your quotes leave out the Lao-Tai mentioned in the Britannica
article (better known as Lao Lum). The Lao Lum are believed to have migrated
from Southern China near the end of the first millenium, fleeing Mongol
expansionism into China, specifically Southern China.

Within Laos the Lao Lum are the majority ethnic group. Throw in the
Hmong and you have now accounted for over 50% of the Lao population. Add
most of the Tai groups and the Yao, what have you got? A large majority that
have migrated from different parts of China over approx. one millenium.
Still need more or are you going to start quoting another irrelevant
unathoritative colonial source?

Yes Chinese and Vietnamese do mainly live in the urban areas. No
refuting that comment. But that does not convey anything about their numbers
or origins? Are you trying to suggest they are a majority in those areas?
They aren't, they are a minority. Or that they make up a significant ethnic
contribution to your notions? I would guess that the "chinese" came from
China as well, score again, it just keeps adding up!

I am no expert but I certainly know more than your limited colonial
Britannica article conveys. Here is a good website to humble some of your
blind arrogance. I couldn't find a site with the last official Lao census
data from 2005 and the ethnic breakdown.

http://www.laos4him.com/lao.html

Phi Dung Mo

<abia...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

drsouk

Apr 24, 2007, 4:19:25 AM4/24/07
sabaidi pdm,
the old viet history said that the thai (lao) are in the area of the nowaday
north laos till VIII century.

"Phi Dung Mo" <phid...@drivelauto.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
yQiXh.122413$aG1.55979@pd7urf3no...

Phi Dung Mo

Apr 24, 2007, 4:31:03 AM4/24/07
Sa bai dee Ai Dr. Souk (you ole dust kicker),
Sure, you and I know that the dates regarding these events are not
precisely defined nor recorded. That is why I specifically have used vague
terms like "near the end of the millenium", that could include 8th centrury
as well as right through to the 12th or 14th century.

If I err, I am sure you will step in and suggest where corrections are
necessary.

But 500BC is definitely a pre-Lao time period, agree?

Phi Dung Mo

"drsouk" <drs...@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message

abian...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2007, 7:10:46 AM4/24/07
Thanks for the link. I am no expert either so I have to rely on
google to find some facts to refute Komin (aka Cunt of Saint Mary or
Mohammed the Holy Nabi) who
suggested to deport Chinese Malaysians back to China.

As for Lao Lum, the following two links say Lao Lum is migratory Tai
from southern China and is the largest ethnic group in Laos, 68%, so
it is safe to say majority of
Lao people migrated from southern China. It's a quite learning, hope
next time I
can visit Laos.

http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armies/var110a.html

https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/la.html

On Apr 24, 4:02 am, "Phi Dung Mo" <phidun...@drivelauto.com> wrote:
> Very good,
> However your quotes leave out the Lao-Tai mentioned in the Britannica
> article (better known as Lao Lum). The Lao Lum are believed to have migrated
> from Southern China near the end of the first millenium, fleeing Mongol
> expansionism into China, specifically Southern China.
>
> Within Laos the Lao Lum are the majority ethnic group. Throw in the
> Hmong and you have now accounted for over 50% of the Lao population. Add
> most of the Tai groups and the Yao, what have you got? A large majority that
> have migrated from different parts of China over approx. one millenium.
> Still need more or are you going to start quoting another irrelevant
> unathoritative colonial source?
>
> Yes Chinese and Vietnamese do mainly live in the urban areas. No
> refuting that comment. But that does not convey anything about their numbers
> or origins? Are you trying to suggest they are a majority in those areas?
> They aren't, they are a minority. Or that they make up a significant ethnic
> contribution to your notions? I would guess that the "chinese" came from
> China as well, score again, it just keeps adding up!
>
> I am no expert but I certainly know more than your limited colonial
> Britannica article conveys. Here is a good website to humble some of your
> blind arrogance. I couldn't find a site with the last official Lao census
> data from 2005 and the ethnic breakdown.
>
> http://www.laos4him.com/lao.html
>
> Phi Dung Mo
>

> <abianc...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> > Some Lao people originated from China.
>
> > "The Lao-Soung, which include the Hmong (formerly called the Meo, or
> > Miao) and the Man (Yao), are believed to have been coming from
> > southern China "
>
> > "Other distinct linguistic groups are few in number. Speakers of
> > Tibeto-Burman dialects, who also came from southern China, live in the
> > north and northwest. Chinese and Vietnamese live primarily in the
> > urban areas."
>

> >http://www.britannica.com/eb/article-52501/Laos- Hide quoted text -

Moobsib

Apr 24, 2007, 3:29:03 PM4/24/07
The word "Lan Xang" mean "The Land of a Thousand Elephant"? Doesn't it
mean "a Million Elephants"?. Why?

MS

Phi Dung Mo

Apr 24, 2007, 9:10:19 PM4/24/07
Moobsib,
Common mistake, phan is a thousand, laan is a million.

Phi Dung Mo

"Moobsib" <Mong...@gmail.com> wrote in message

choyb...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2007, 9:25:37 PM4/24/07
On Apr 23, 7:36 am, Mohammed the Holy Nabi <Moonyon...@gmail.com>
wrote:

The justification is if your kingdom had the will of heaven, why did
it end? If the japanese were a noble race, why arent they chinese?
Same goes for the koreans. If there is one will of heaven, why would
it divide itself amongst japanese, koreans, vietnamese, ect? The will
of heaven favored the chinese. China is the tributary that all those
other cultures rivers flow from. They want to say "we are our own
island with a strip of land connecting to chinese history and culture
but were still an island (or river) of our own". Bullshit. China's
rewritting was to save face to the will of heaven thing. But what
does this have to do with everyone else? They are so busy trying not
to be chinese that they have to make up a fake history to maintain
their seperate identity from the chinese.

choyb...@gmail.com

choyb...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2007, 9:32:49 PM4/24/07

the Fucking Boudha

Apr 25, 2007, 7:58:07 AM4/25/07
Southern China
like Yun Nan which was not southern Chinese territory in the 12th
century AD ,.
Yun Nan was not southern China in the 12th century .

Yun Nan was composed of 3 Independent separate Kingdoms separated
from the Chinese Empire until the 12th century .

Yun Nan was not southern China before the 12 th century .
Yun Nan only became a Chinese territory after the 13th century .

are the Lao people so ignorant of the Chinese history ?

On Apr 24, 11:10 am, "abianc...@my-deja.com" <abianc...@my-deja.com>

the Fucking Boudha

Apr 25, 2007, 8:03:39 AM4/25/07
the Lao people fled from the Mongols in Yun Nan in the 13th century ,
Yun Nan in the early 13th century was not southern China,

Yun Nan in the early 13th century was composed of 3 separate
kingdoms outside the Chinese Empire and outside Chinese teritory .

Yun Nan in the early 13th century was not Southern China,

Yun Nan became southern China at the end of the 13th century ,
after the Mongol emperor put Yun Nan into the Yuan Empire in China .
So thye Lao peoplee couldn't hace come from southern China ,
because Yun Nan was not southern Chinha in the early part of the
13th century .

.

On Apr 24, 2:11 pm, "Phi Dung Mo" <phidun...@drivelauto.com> wrote:
> 555555555, ....you're funny!
>
> No.
> Not.
> No.
> No.
> No.
> Yes. The majority of the various Lao ethnic groups came in different waves,
> fleeing different periods of Chinese or Mongol aggression, racism or
> expansion. Note: even if that was just the Lao Lum and it is not, that's a
> majority.
> Yes.
> Duh!
>
> Phi Dung Mo
>

> "the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth" <veak...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:1177383788.2...@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...

> > Phi Dung Mo , you are a Chinese race in Lao,
>
> > why are you in Lao ?
>
> > from yous name , you are a Chinese in Lao/.
> > are you pretending to be a Lao ?
> > are you from Ponsaly ?
>
> > are you sure the Lao people came from China ?
>
> > you have said that there is no Chinese race ,

> > then is there a nation called China ?- Hide quoted text -

the Fucking Boudha

Apr 25, 2007, 8:09:49 AM4/25/07
here you are talking about Lao in the 12th century AD,
but Abianchen is talking about Lao in 500 B.C.

Lao people came from Yun Nan , which was not southern China in the
12th century.

Yun Nan only became southern China in the end of the 13th century
after the Mongols have placed
Yun Nan as a Mongol protectorate in the Yuan Empire
in China .

Yun Nan was not southern China in the 12th century ,
Yun Nan was not a part of China in the 12th century AD .

> > nowaday north laos till VIII century.- Hide quoted text -

the Fucking Boudha

Apr 25, 2007, 8:11:37 AM4/25/07
Abianchen , you Chinese are falsifying the Lao history .

Lao people have no knowledge of their own history .

> > >http://www.britannica.com/eb/article-52501/Laos-Hide quoted text -

Phi Dung Mo

Apr 26, 2007, 12:48:58 AM4/26/07
So do you know how to fucking read?

Can you follow the simple logic that the Lao were not in the present Lao
territories in 500BC as the original question had suggested?

How about the fact I stated they were fleeing Mongol expansionism? Even
below you state "...in the Yuan Empire in China." Note: "...in China." So
get it straight, is it in China or not in China?

When you figure that out, you can pull your head out of your ass and
take a breathe of fresh air. If you can't figure it out, keep your head up
there until you suffocate!

Phi Dung Mo

"the Fucking Boudha" <voivo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Phi Dung Mo

Apr 26, 2007, 12:56:30 AM4/26/07
Just as fucking ignorant as Chinese people are of Lao history!

Phi Dung Mo

"the Fucking Boudha" <voivo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

abia...@my-deja.com

Apr 26, 2007, 1:01:08 AM4/26/07
Lao Lum is migratory Tai from southern China and is the largest ethnic
group in Laos, 68%, ie, majority of Lao people migrated from southern
China.

http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armies/var110a.html
https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/la.html

abia...@my-deja.com

Apr 26, 2007, 5:49:30 AM4/26/07
Komin, stop lying! I did not say anything about Lao people in 500
B.C. Britannica said some Lao people originated from southern China
without giving the date. So stop lying!

"The Lao-Soung, which include the Hmong (formerly called the Meo, or
Miao) and the Man (Yao), are believed to have been coming from
southern China "

"Other distinct linguistic groups are few in number. Speakers of
Tibeto-Burman dialects, who also came from southern China, live in
the
north and northwest. Chinese and Vietnamese live primarily in the
urban areas."

http://www.britannica.com/eb/article-52501/Laos

abia...@my-deja.com

Apr 26, 2007, 5:52:47 AM4/26/07
Racist Komin, refute the following facts with EVIDENCE, can you? If
you can't,
then read it again, haha!

The following two links say Lao Lum is migratory Tai from southern
China
and is the largest ethnic group in Laos, 68%, ie, majority of Lao

people
migrated from southern China.

http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armies/var110a.html
https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/la.html

the Fucking Boudha

Apr 26, 2007, 7:20:43 AM4/26/07
the Chinese race came into Lao ,
the Chinese race is taking Ponsaly ,

the Chinese came to Malay territory,
the Chinese race is taking Malaysia,

the Chinese race came into Tibet,
the Chinese race is taking Tibet ,

the Chinese rcae into Xinjiang,
the Chinese race is taking Xinjiang .

the Chinese race falsified the history of Korea , Koguryo ,
the Chinese race has falsified the history of Tibet,
the Chinese race has falisfied the History of Xinjiang ,

the Chinese race is now falsifying the hisotry of the Malay
penisula.
the Chinese race is now falsifying the history of Thailand,
and Abianchen is claiming the Chinese was in Yun Nan in XeepXonpanna
in 500 B.C.
XeepXonPanna was not a Chinese territory in 500 B.C.

Yun Nan became a Chinese territory in 1279
when the Mongols have captured the last prime-minister of the South
Sung Dynasty
in QuanDong province.

the Chinese race remains a Chinese irrespective of what passports
the Chinese are carrying ,
so the Chinese who have Malay passports in Malaysia should return home
to China .

the Japanese have returned home to Japan from Malaysia,
why is the Chinese race in Malaysia refusing to return home to
China ?

the Chinese race came to Malaysia to look for money,
the Chinese race has made money out of Malaysia
so why is the Chinese race in Malaysia refusing to go back to China ?

> > >http://www.britannica.com/eb/article-52501/Laos-Hide quoted text -

abia...@my-deja.com

Apr 26, 2007, 9:00:12 AM4/26/07
Just for the record. Komin (aka Fucking Boudha) falsely accused me
saying 500 B.C. I just quoted from Britannica that some Lao people
migrated from southern China and Britannica did not say 500 B.C
either. Komin suggested to deport all the Chinese in SE Asia back to
China.

On Apr 26, 12:48 am, "Phi Dung Mo" <phidun...@drivelauto.com> wrote:
> So do you know how to fucking read?
>
> Can you follow the simple logic that the Lao were not in the present Lao
> territories in 500BC as the original question had suggested?
>
> How about the fact I stated they were fleeing Mongol expansionism? Even
> below you state "...in the Yuan Empire in China." Note: "...in China." So
> get it straight, is it in China or not in China?
>
> When you figure that out, you can pull your head out of your ass and
> take a breathe of fresh air. If you can't figure it out, keep your head up
> there until you suffocate!
>
> Phi Dung Mo
>

> "the Fucking Boudha" <voivodv...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:1177502989.7...@r3g2000prh.googlegroups.com...

> > here you are talking about Lao in the 12th century AD,
> > but Abianchen is talking about Lao in 500 B.C.
>
> > Lao people came from Yun Nan , which was not southern China in the
> > 12th century.
>
> > Yun Nan only became southern China in the end of the 13th century
> > after the Mongols have placed
> > Yun Nan as a Mongol protectorate in the Yuan Empire
> > in China .
>
> > Yun Nan was not southern China in the 12th century ,

> > Yun Nan was not a part of China in the 12th century AD .- Hide quoted text -

abia...@my-deja.com

Apr 26, 2007, 11:06:37 AM4/26/07
1. According to Wikipedia's "Prehistoric Malaysia", 2500 years ago,
more people including the Chinese arrived in Malay Peninsula.

"2,500 years ago - Bronze Age
More people arrived, including new tribes and seafarers. The Malay
Peninsula became the crossroads in maritime trades of the ancient
age. Seafarers who came to Malaysia's shores included Indians,
Egyptians, peoples of the Middle East, Javanese and Chinese.
Ptolemy named the Malay Peninsula the Golden Chersonese."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistoric_Malaysia

2. Today's Malaysia belongs to Malaysians that includes Malay

Malaysians, Chinese Malaysians, Indian Malaysians...

3. Komin (aka Cunt of Saint Mary, Mohammed the Holy Nabi) is a
racist against the Chinese, he wants to deport Chinese Malaysians
back to China.

Chairman Mao says:

Apr 26, 2007, 12:23:12 PM4/26/07
Malaysia is all mine!

And the first thing that needs to be done is to kick out all the Moslems...

> Abianchen ,
> you seemed to have shown a legitimate Chinese claim to the Malay
> terriotry by quoting the wikipedia,
> but who wrote the wikipedia ? a Chinese race ?
>
> why don' t you confirm that you Abianchen are certain that the
> Chinese race arrived in the Malay penisula in 500 B.C. ?
>
> Abianchen ' s confirmation would make 'Malaysia a legitimate
> Chinese territory .
>

> On Apr 23, 6:51 pm, abianch...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Komin, refute Wikipedia with EVIDENCE, can you? If you can't,
>> then read Wikipedia re. prehistoric Malaysia one more time, haha!
>> And remember today's Malaysia belongs to Malaysians that includes
>> Malay Malaysians, Chinese Malaysians, Indian Malaysians... Komin
>> is just jealous !!!
>>
>> 35000 years ago, earlier settlers migrated from Yunnan (NOW part of
>> China) to Malay Peninsula.
>>

>> 2500 years, other people including the Chinese arrived in Malay
>> Peninsula.
>>

>> "35,000-10,000 years ago - Mesolithic (Middle Stone Age)
>> Anthropologists traced a group of newcomers Proto Malay seafarers who
>> migrated from Yunnan to Malaysia. Negrito and other Aborigines were
>> forced by late comers into the hills. In this period, people learnt
>> to dress, to cook, to hunt with advanced stone weapons. Communication
>> techniques also improved."
>>

>> "2,500 years ago - Bronze Age
>> More people arrived, including new tribes and seafarers. The Malay
>> Peninsula became the crossroads in maritime trades of the ancient
>> age.
>> Seafarers who came to Malaysia's shores included Indians, Egyptians,
>> peoples of the Middle East, Javanese and Chinese. Ptolemy named the
>> Malay Peninsula the Golden Chersonese."
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistoric_Malaysia
>>

>> > Is Abianchen right in Abianchen 's claim that the Chinese race was in
>> > Yun Nan in 500 B.C. ?

>> > Was the Chinese race in XeepXonPanNa [ Laos ] in 500 B. C ?
>>

>> > What does the Lao people think ?- Hide quoted text -

Phi Dung Mo

Apr 27, 2007, 12:32:19 AM4/27/07
abainchen,
There is something that you might not be aware of. You have several
times quoted Wikipedia, Wikipedia is not an authoritative source.

Wikipedia is an open document built on contributions from uncontrolled
sources. Everyday people contribute pieces of information to Wikipedia and
if the information is unchallenged or undisputed it is kept. It is sort of
an Open Encyclopedia, like Open Source software. You can probably find a
precise explanation of how it works somewhere on their website.

So I would never take it's information as authoritative, if anything it
is suspect until substantiated through other sources. It serves best as a
starting point for enquiries/information but not the final say.

Phi Dung Mo

<abia...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

abia...@my-deja.com

Apr 27, 2007, 3:43:05 AM4/27/07
I understand that Wikipedia is not authoritative and I welcome anyone
to refute it. And I am certain this racist Komin is not capable of
refuting it. :^))

On Apr 27, 12:32 am, "Phi Dung Mo" <phidun...@drivelauto.com> wrote:
> abainchen,
> There is something that you might not be aware of. You have several
> times quoted Wikipedia, Wikipedia is not an authoritative source.
>
> Wikipedia is an open document built on contributions from uncontrolled
> sources. Everyday people contribute pieces of information to Wikipedia and
> if the information is unchallenged or undisputed it is kept. It is sort of
> an Open Encyclopedia, like Open Source software. You can probably find a
> precise explanation of how it works somewhere on their website.
>
> So I would never take it's information as authoritative, if anything it
> is suspect until substantiated through other sources. It serves best as a
> starting point for enquiries/information but not the final say.
>
> Phi Dung Mo
>

> <abianc...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> > 1. According to Wikipedia's "Prehistoric Malaysia", 2500 years ago,
> > more people including the Chinese arrived in Malay Peninsula.
>
> > "2,500 years ago - Bronze Age
> > More people arrived, including new tribes and seafarers. The Malay
> > Peninsula became the crossroads in maritime trades of the ancient
> > age. Seafarers who came to Malaysia's shores included Indians,
> > Egyptians, peoples of the Middle East, Javanese and Chinese.
> > Ptolemy named the Malay Peninsula the Golden Chersonese."

> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistoric_Malaysia- Hide quoted text -

the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

Apr 28, 2007, 12:48:04 AM4/28/07
Abianchen , are you saying the Lao people were Chinese from Chinese
southern territories ?

Yun Nan was not even a part of China in the 12th century AD, but
Abianchen was talking about YUN Nan as Souther China in 500 B.C.

Why was Abianchen falsifying histories of SE Asia .?

in order to justify the Chinese claim over SE asia ?

Abianchen said the Chinese were in Yun Nan in 500 B.C. ,
Abianchen said the Chinese were in Lao in 500 B.C. ,
Abianchen said the Chinese were in Thailand in 500 B.C. ,
Abianchen said the Chinese were in the Malay penisula in 500 B.C.

why was Abianchen saying that the Chinese were in SE Asia in 500
B.C. ?
having passed through Thailand and Lao , to reach the Malay penisula
in 500 B.C.
this is totally false ,
Abianchen was falsifying the histories of SE Asia .

are the Chinese falsifying the history of the Nanjing Massacre , as
the Japanese are saying ?

are the Chinese falsifying the history of Koguryo , as the Koreans
are saying ?

are the Chinese falsifying the history of Lao in Xeepxonpan Na ?
were the Chinese in XeepXonPan Na in 500 B.C. ?

On Apr 26, 12:01 pm, "abianc...@my-deja.com" <abianc...@my-deja.com>
wrote:

> Lao Lum is migratory Tai from southern China and is the largest ethnic
> group in Laos, 68%, ie, majority of Lao people migrated from southern
> China.
>

> http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armies/var110a.htmlhttps://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/la.html

the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

Apr 28, 2007, 12:58:11 AM4/28/07
should the Chinese people in Lao return to China ?

Ponsaly is full of Chinese , not many Lao are in Ponsaly .

should the Chinese in Malaysia return to China ?
the Chinese have made their money in Malaysia ,
do the Chinese have their Chinese rightful claim over the Malay
penisula as Abianchen is implying ?

Why are the Chinese coming into Lao ?
Why are the Chinese in Luang Nam Tha ?
Why are the Chinese in Ponsaly ?

Yesterday , the Indonesian TV channel INDOSIAR broadcasted a list
of a dozen Chinese using muslem names who
have embezzled trillions of Rupees from the Mandiri Bank in
Indonesia,
these Chinese who have used muslem names to embezzle money from
the Mandiri NBank ,have ran away from Indonesia to Singapore .

The Indonesian government wants to extradite these Chinese using
muslem names from Singapore .
Why are the Chinese in Indonesia ?
the Chinese went to Indonesia to look for money .

On Apr 26, 8:00 pm, "abianc...@my-deja.com" <abianc...@my-deja.com>

the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

Apr 28, 2007, 1:03:51 AM4/28/07
Komin wrote for the wikipedia from 2003- 2004 .

the Lao people did not come from Southern China as Abianchen had
insisted .

the Lao people came from XeepXon Pan -Na which was an
independent territory outside of China in 500 B.C.

Yun Nan and XeepXon Pan - Na were not Chinese territories in 500
B.C. .

Abianchen was falsifying the Lao history ,
Abianchen was falsifying the history of SE Asia .

.

On Apr 27, 11:32 am, "Phi Dung Mo" <phidun...@drivelauto.com> wrote:
> abainchen,
> There is something that you might not be aware of. You have several
> times quoted Wikipedia, Wikipedia is not an authoritative source.
>
> Wikipedia is an open document built on contributions from uncontrolled
> sources. Everyday people contribute pieces of information to Wikipedia and
> if the information is unchallenged or undisputed it is kept. It is sort of
> an Open Encyclopedia, like Open Source software. You can probably find a
> precise explanation of how it works somewhere on their website.
>
> So I would never take it's information as authoritative, if anything it
> is suspect until substantiated through other sources. It serves best as a
> starting point for enquiries/information but not the final say.
>
> Phi Dung Mo
>

> <abianc...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> > 1. According to Wikipedia's "Prehistoric Malaysia", 2500 years ago,
> > more people including the Chinese arrived in Malay Peninsula.
>
> > "2,500 years ago - Bronze Age
> > More people arrived, including new tribes and seafarers. The Malay
> > Peninsula became the crossroads in maritime trades of the ancient
> > age. Seafarers who came to Malaysia's shores included Indians,
> > Egyptians, peoples of the Middle East, Javanese and Chinese.
> > Ptolemy named the Malay Peninsula the Golden Chersonese."

> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistoric_Malaysia- Hide quoted text -

the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

Apr 28, 2007, 1:05:12 AM4/28/07
On Apr 27, 2:43 pm, "abianc...@my-deja.com" <abianc...@my-deja.com>
wrote:
> > >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistoric_Malaysia-Hide quoted text -

the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

Apr 28, 2007, 1:08:54 AM4/28/07
the Lao people came from XeepXon Pan - Na in 500 B.C.

YUN NAN and XeepXon Pan-Na were not Chinese territories in 500 B.C.

Abianchen was falsifying the Lao history .

On Apr 28, 12:05 pm, the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

abia...@my-deja.com

Apr 28, 2007, 1:49:46 AM4/28/07
1. Today's Malaysia belongs to Malaysians which includes Malay
Malaysians, Chinese Malaysians, Indian Malaysians etc.

2. Komin (aka Cunt of Saint Mary, Mohammed the Holy Nabi, Fucking
Boudha) is a racist against Chinese Malaysians. He wants to carry
out his ethnic cleansing against Chinese Malaysians and has proposed
that Chinese Malaysians should be deported back to China.

On Apr 28, 12:48 am, the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

> >http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armies/var110a.htmlhttps://www.cia.gov/c...

abia...@my-deja.com

Apr 28, 2007, 1:51:08 AM4/28/07
1. Today's Malaysia belongs to Malaysians which includes Malay
Malaysians, Chinese Malaysians, Indian Malaysians etc.

2. Komin (aka Cunt of Saint Mary, Mohammed the Holy Nabi, Fucking
Boudha) is a racist against Chinese Malaysians. He wants to carry
out his ethnic cleansing against Chinese Malaysians and has proposed

that Chinese Malaysians should be deported back to China.

On Apr 28, 12:58 am, the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

abia...@my-deja.com

Apr 28, 2007, 1:52:46 AM4/28/07
Racist Komin, refute the following facts with EVIDENCE, can you? If
you can't, then read it again, haha!

The following two links say Lao Lum is migratory Tai from southern
China and is the largest ethnic group in Laos, 68%, ie, majority of

Lao
people migrated from southern China.

http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armies/var110a.html
https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/la.html

On Apr 28, 1:03 am, the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

> > >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistoric_Malaysia-Hide quoted text -

abia...@my-deja.com

Apr 28, 2007, 1:53:35 AM4/28/07
Racist Komin, refute the following facts with EVIDENCE, can you? If
you can't, then read it again, haha!

The following two links say Lao Lum is migratory Tai from southern
China and is the largest ethnic group in Laos, 68%, ie, majority of

Lao
people migrated from southern China.

http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armies/var110a.html
https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/la.html

On Apr 28, 1:08 am, the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

abia...@my-deja.com

Apr 28, 2007, 1:55:34 AM4/28/07
Racist Komin, refute the following facts with EVIDENCE, can you? If
you can't, then read it again, haha!

The following two links say Lao Lum is migratory Tai from southern
China and is the largest ethnic group in Laos, 68%, ie, majority of

Lao
people migrated from southern China.

http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armies/var110a.html
https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/la.html

On Apr 28, 1:08 am, the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

the Fucking Boudha

Apr 28, 2007, 2:51:02 AM4/28/07
Are the Chinese falsifying the history of the Nanjing massacre ?

are the Chinese falsifying the history of the Lao people ?

Are the Chinese falsifying the history of Korea [ Koguryo ] ?

Yun Nan was not a part of China until the 13 th century AD .
Before the 13th century, Yun Nan was Independent from China .

On Apr 28, 12:55 pm, "abianc...@my-deja.com" <abianc...@my-deja.com>
wrote:

> Racist Komin, refute the following facts with EVIDENCE, can you? If
> you can't, then read it again, haha!
>
> The following two links say Lao Lum is migratory Tai from southern
> China and is the largest ethnic group in Laos, 68%, ie, majority of
> Lao
> people migrated from southern China.
>

> http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armies/var110a.htmlhttps://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/la.html

drsouk

Apr 28, 2007, 3:15:10 AM4/28/07
your screen name "... boudha" is shocking for buddhists. please change it.

"the Fucking Boudha" <voivo...@gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
1177743062....@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com...

the Fucking Boudha

Apr 28, 2007, 3:27:19 AM4/28/07
the Fucking Boudha is a perfectly good posting name ,

Remember , the Boudha fucked a lot before he became a Boudha .

After he became a Boudha , the Boudha continued to fuck still .

Are the Chinese falsifying the history of the Nanjing Massacre as the
Japs have always claimed .?

On Apr 28, 2:15 pm, "drsouk" <drs...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> your screen name "... boudha" is shocking for buddhists. please change it.
>

> "the Fucking Boudha" <voivodv...@gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
> 1177743062.881646.17...@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com...

> > Are the Chinese falsifying the history of the Nanjing massacre ?
>
> > are the Chinese falsifying the history of the Lao people ?
>
> > Are the Chinese falsifying the history of Korea [ Koguryo ] ?
>
> > Yun Nan was not a part of China until the 13 th century AD .
> > Before the 13th century, Yun Nan was Independent from China .
>
> > On Apr 28, 12:55 pm, "abianc...@my-deja.com" <abianc...@my-deja.com>
> > wrote:
> >> Racist Komin, refute the following facts with EVIDENCE, can you? If
> >> you can't, then read it again, haha!
>
> >> The following two links say Lao Lum is migratory Tai from southern
> >> China and is the largest ethnic group in Laos, 68%, ie, majority of
> >> Lao
> >> people migrated from southern China.
>

> >>http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armies/var110a.htmlhttps://www.cia.gov/c...

drsouk

Apr 28, 2007, 3:36:55 AM4/28/07
bak chong hong hai man tai hung tai ha sa de, sa thu

"the Fucking Boudha" <voivo...@gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
1177745239....@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...

the Fucking Boudha

Apr 28, 2007, 3:43:04 AM4/28/07
ecrivez en francais , s' il vous plait .

On Apr 28, 2:36 pm, "drsouk" <drs...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> bak chong hong hai man tai hung tai ha sa de, sa thu
>

> "the Fucking Boudha" <voivodv...@gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:

> 1177745239.382221.90...@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...

Phi Dung Mo

Apr 28, 2007, 4:26:50 AM4/28/07
Dr. Souk,
Don't sweat it, these jokers "...Boudha" and "The C...." are just the
same immaturebastard that thinks they are smart. Typically these types are
so dumb, they think they are smart because they can change screen names.

Phi Dung Mo

"drsouk" <drs...@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message

Phi Dung Mo

Apr 28, 2007, 4:45:00 AM4/28/07
Pour quoi en francaise, why not Khmer?

Here are some dates and references just especially for you.

Pre 200BC.
Ai-lao people (proto Thai people) inhabit parts of Yunnan and control routes
into Sichuan and Burma. Already these peoples moving S to northern Thailand
due to population pressures from above as well as desire to maintain their
independence. Those remaining in N are influenced linguistically and
culturally by Han; equally, Chinese settlers in Yunnan area influenced by
local people.

122 BC.
Armed conflict between Chinese and Ai-lao Kingdom when Ai-lao ruler denies
passage to emperor Wu Di's emissary. This to be first of many Chinese
invasions into Yunnan, as Chinese seek to gain control of profitable trade
routes there.
37 BC.
Ai-lao Kingdom breaks up after one battle too many with Chinese.

9 AD.
Ai-lao Kingdom resurrects, rising against Chinese rule.

50 AD.
Ai-lao Kingdom falls again, but remains relatively independent Chinese
vassal until 1225. [The W and SW border areas of China were only ever
brought firmly into empire's fold with quite unstoppable Mongol forces.]

650 AD.
Thais in Yunnan and S Sichuan successfully rebel against Chinese, winning
back sovereignty. From this will eventually grow Nanzhao Kingdom.

Gee stupid, a continued history of Chinese invasion, rule and
subjugation in Yunnan prior to 1200 AD. What do you make of that you pseudo
Khmer cretin?

Phi Dung Mo

"the Fucking Boudha" <voivo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

bitter anko

Apr 28, 2007, 5:38:39 AM4/28/07
The alleged Rape of Nanking is probably a fabrication or an
exaggeration by a Nazi German supplying weapons to the military of
Chiang Kai-Shek. That would be why the US, which is a White
supremacist nation filled with Nazi Germans cooperates to the
Nationalist dictator Chiang Kai-Shek, and supports the strange writer
Iris Chang who used the fabricated pictures in her "Rape of Nanking"
book.

On 4月23日, 午後8:36, Mohammed the Holy Nabi <Moonyon...@gmail.com>

> in Yun Nan in 500 B.C. ,

> presence in the Malay penisula in 500 B.C. ?
>
> Is Abianchen right in Abianchen 's claim that the Chinese race was in
> Yun Nan in 500 B.C. ?

Ronald Moshki

Apr 28, 2007, 6:31:28 AM4/28/07
Hear that Komin, you Nigger criminal hiding in Cambodia ?

"starfly" <sta...@heaven.net> wrote:
> you are just misled by such communists' dog in the definition of 'CHINESE'
> !!!!
> in the eyes of communists' dogs, only those miserable "chaans" under the
> squeezing and oppression of those russian-sperm CCP gangs are its
> "chinese".
> in fact, chinese race is peculiar to it language.
> all people (including Korean) speaking in "one vowel one word" is of the
> same race - chinese originated !!!!!
> of course, if someone immigrated out, as those chinese boys immgirated to
> usa, they can only speak english/american, because they are just a drop of
> water mixed to the sea. As a race gethered together, no power can change
> their language/dialect thoroughly !!!!

> the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth wrote:
>
>> Abianchen , are you saying the Lao people were Chinese from Chinese
>> southern territories ?
>>
>> Yun Nan was not even a part of China in the 12th century AD, but
>> Abianchen was talking about YUN Nan as Souther China in 500 B.C.
>>
>> Why was Abianchen falsifying histories of SE Asia .?
>>
>> in order to justify the Chinese claim over SE asia ?
>>
>> Abianchen said the Chinese were in Yun Nan in 500 B.C. ,
>> Abianchen said the Chinese were in Lao in 500 B.C. ,
>> Abianchen said the Chinese were in Thailand in 500 B.C. ,
>> Abianchen said the Chinese were in the Malay penisula in 500 B.C.
>>
>> why was Abianchen saying that the Chinese were in SE Asia in 500
>> B.C. ?

>> having passed through Thailand and Lao , to reach the Malay penisula
>> in 500 B.C.

>> this is totally false ,
>> Abianchen was falsifying the histories of SE Asia .
>>
>> are the Chinese falsifying the history of the Nanjing Massacre , as
>> the Japanese are saying ?
>>
>> are the Chinese falsifying the history of Koguryo , as the Koreans
>> are saying ?
>>
>> are the Chinese falsifying the history of Lao in Xeepxonpan Na ?
>> were the Chinese in XeepXonPan Na in 500 B.C. ?

>> On Apr 26, 12:01 pm, "abianc...@my-deja.com" <abianc...@my-deja.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>Lao Lum is migratory Tai from southern China and is the largest ethnic
>>>group in Laos, 68%, ie, majority of Lao people migrated from southern
>>>China.
>>>

>>>http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armies/var110a.htmlhttps://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/la.html

> ---
> Posted via news://freenews.netfront.net
> Complaints to ne...@netfront.net

abian...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2007, 6:44:36 AM4/28/07

On Apr 28, 2:51 am, the Fucking Boudha <voivodv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Are the Chinese falsifying the history of the Nanjing massacre ?
>
> are the Chinese falsifying the history of the Lao people ?
>
> Are the Chinese falsifying the history of Korea [ Koguryo ] ?
>
> Yun Nan was not a part of China until the 13 th century AD .
> Before the 13th century, Yun Nan was Independent from China .
>
> On Apr 28, 12:55 pm, "abianc...@my-deja.com" <abianc...@my-deja.com>
> wrote:
>

> > Racist Komin, refute the following facts with EVIDENCE, can you? If
> > you can't, then read it again, haha!
>
> > The following two links say Lao Lum is migratory Tai from southern
> > China and is the largest ethnic group in Laos, 68%, ie, majority of
> > Lao
> > people migrated from southern China.
>

> >http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armies/var110a.htmlhttps://www.cia.gov/c...

North@oyama.bc.ca Vernon North

Apr 28, 2007, 10:39:04 AM4/28/07
In article <1177753118.9...@h2g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,
kaz...@hotmail.com says...

> The alleged Rape of Nanking is probably a fabrication or an
> exaggeration by a Nazi German supplying weapons to the military of
> Chiang Kai-Shek.

Stabbed in the back by their allies, the Nazis! How sad for the
Japanese imperialists of WWII!

> That would be why the US, which is a White
> supremacist nation filled with Nazi Germans cooperates to the
> Nationalist dictator Chiang Kai-Shek, and supports the strange writer
> Iris Chang who used the fabricated pictures in her "Rape of Nanking"
> book.

Is it possible for you to string together even more improbables in one
sentence? Keep trying . . . stupidtech is still ahead of you.

Verno
--
Kaz's favourite bedtime reading:
"Shinmin no Michi" (The Way of the Subject)

the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

Apr 29, 2007, 1:29:01 AM4/29/07
Phi Dung Mo,

interesting info from you .

what proof do you have that Ai-Lao was Thai in Yun Nan ?

still your info is interesting .

ja , pre-200 B.C. when the Chinese had their internal wars
duirng their Warring States period .

during 500 B.C. , it was the Warring States period in Chinese
history and Yun Nan was not a part of China ,
and Chinese were not in Yun Nan in 500 B.C. .

400 B.C.--- still the Waring States in Chinese history , and Yun Nan
was not a Chinese territory in 400 B.C. .

300 B.C.-- still the Warring States in China , and Yun Nan was
not a Chinese territory in 300 B.C.

200 B.C. the unification of Chinese territories [ Yun Nan was not in
this unification process ] by the Qin Emperor ,
the Qin Emperor in China did not conquer Yun Nan in 200 B.C.,
Yun Nan in 200 B.C. was not involved in the unification of China .
Yun Nan in 200 B.C. was not a part of China, Yun Nan in 200 B.C. was
outside Chinese Empire ,
Yun Nan in 200 B.C. was not a part of the Qin Chinese Empire.

During the Warring State period , the Chinese did not enter Yun
Nan ,
it was difficult for Chinese to migrate to Yun Nan from the States
which were in constant fightings , and warring ,
in the north .

in 122 B.C. Wu-Di of the Han Dynasty tried to invade Yun Nan , but
failed .
the Han dynasty was under constant attacks by the Hsien Nu from the
north [ Datong + Shaanxi ]
and from the West [ Kansu ]

the Chiness did not control Yun Nan until 1280 , when the Mongols put
Yun Nan into the Yuan Dynasty of China .
Yun Nan was Independent from China from 500 B.C. to 1280 AD .

the Vietnemese in Son La museum have proof of Thai residence in
North Vietnam's Black River from 1000 years B.C.

but Abianchen said the Chinese race was in Yun Nan in 500 B.C.

Abianchen also said the Chinese race arrived in the Malay penisula
from Yun Nan in 500 B.C.
after the Chinese had migrated across Thailand on the way south to
Malaysia in 500 B.C. .

were the Chinese in Thailand in 500 B.C. even before the Thai arrived
into Thailand from North Vietnam ?
was Thailand a Chinese territory in 500 B.C. ?

Phi Dung Mo,

you are comparing 122 B.C. when the Han emperors started to invade
Yun Nan , and
Abianchen 's 500 B.C. when China was in the Warring State .

Phi Dung Mo , are you a Lao from a Chinese extraction ?
Phi Dung Mo , are you a Lao-Chinese ?

Phi Dyng Mo , why are you presuming that the Fucking Boudha is a
Khmer ?

Do you have proof that the Fucking Boudha is a Khmer ?

the Fucking Boudha might not be a Khmer .

Do you have proof that Ai-Lao was a Thai race ?

do you have proof that the Thai was in Yun Nan in 400 B.C. ?

.

> "the Fucking Boudha" <voivodv...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:1177746184.4...@h2g2000hsg.googlegroups.com...

> ecrivez en francais , s' il vous plait .
>
> On Apr 28, 2:36 pm, "drsouk" <drs...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
>

> > bak chong hong hai man tai hung tai ha sa de, sa thu- Hide quoted text -

fucking communists' dogs

Apr 29, 2007, 1:38:48 AM4/29/07
komin is nigger with smelly cunt. he admits it herself !!!!!
hahahahaha !!!!!!!!

the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

Apr 29, 2007, 2:14:50 AM4/29/07
Lecherous Dog , you must improve on your English ,

you cannot say :
-- " He admits it herself ." " -- a contradictory in
gender ,

what is --- " admit it " ------- ?

On Apr 29, 12:38 pm, fucking communists' dogs <leche...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> komin is nigger with smelly cunt. he admits it herself !!!!!
> hahahahaha !!!!!!!!

the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

Apr 29, 2007, 2:18:44 AM4/29/07
Phi Dung Mo ,

below is a publication from the Vietnamese News about the Thai' s
presence in Vietnam since 1000 B.C.

http://vietnamnews.vnagency.com.vn/showarticle.php?num=02SUN300105

hope you enjoy this info .

Phi Dung Mo , are you Chinese in Lao -land ?

On Apr 29, 12:29 pm, the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

Chairman Mao says:

Apr 29, 2007, 2:43:52 AM4/29/07
The movie is even better than the book, you can get the DVD from the History
channel.

Anko, does your sister sport D cups?

My favorite website is Tokyo Topless.

"bitter anko" <kaz...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

fucking communists' dogs

Apr 29, 2007, 5:50:30 AM4/29/07
really idiot ! ng is for discussion and not for literature !!!! you
are idiot troll who wants a cunt but can not get any, so you call
yourself a cunt !!!!!! go lick your dirty cunt !!!!!!!!!
hahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!

"the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth" <vea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Lecherous Dog , you must improve on your English ,
>

> you cannot say :
> -- " He admits it herself ." " -- a contradictory in
> gender ,
>
> what is --- " admit it " ------- ?
>

> On Apr 29, 12:38 pm, fucking communists' dogs <leche...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>> komin is nigger with smelly cunt. he admits it herself !!!!!
>> hahahahaha !!!!!!!!

abian...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2007, 7:40:02 AM4/29/07
Go to Vietnam to see influence of Chinese cultuure. If you can not,
here's one, Chinese characters on old building in Vietnam:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cBgdOeIAE3A#

On Apr 29, 2:18 am, the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

Phi Dung Mo

Apr 29, 2007, 4:54:04 PM4/29/07
Several of the points from the timeline information I quoted disputes
your claim that the Yunnan was never a part of Chinese control until after
1200 AD. I am not disputing other points, just your erroneous, unproven,
unsubstantiated contention that the Yunnan was never under Chinese control
until the Mongols controlled it in the late 1200 AD. You have supplied no
proof nor relevant references, just bad manners and bullshit. Even your own
statement is erroneous and unsupported. If the Yunnan was brought under
Chinese control by the Mongols, then it was really under Mongol control not
Chinese, what an idiot!

If Yunnan was never under Chinese control prior to 1270 - 1300 AD, why
would the Ai-lao have had to fight the Chinese and to win their freedom or
re-establish their control over the area? It would not have been a vassal
state, it would not have had to battle Chinese to re-establish their
soveriegn power.

Pre 200BC, for all it is worth includes 500BC, you idiot. Until you can
supply some reference that would otherwise limit or dispute such a date.

So it is up to you to supply some reference disputing such a claim. If
you are even 1/2 as intelligent as you think you are, then you know very
well that a lot of this history is not very well established and that
counter claims and references, counter theories and differing
interpretations cloud the issues. The different references and claims in
different dialogues/languages don't coorelate well. Not to mention some
early documents or artifacts are believed to be outright attempts to deceive
and distort the early history of the concerned areas.

> Phi Dung Mo,

Phi Dung Mo

Apr 29, 2007, 4:55:15 PM4/29/07
Already asked and answered, go look for it!

the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

Apr 29, 2007, 8:37:52 PM4/29/07
Phi Dung Mo,

are you a Chinese in Lao -land ?

now about the Yun Nan ,
the Han emperors - 180 B.C, ? had wanted to control Quan -Dong
province, which at that time was called Quan Dong
Ling-Nan kingdom , which was independent kingdom from the Han
dynasty ,

so the Han emperor sent generals from Chang - An to contact tribes
in Quan -Xi province , in order to form an alliance to attack the
Independent kingdom of Ling Nan in the present day Quan-Dong
province , east of Yun Nan .
Han generals arrived in Wu- Nan province ,
and Han generals found difficulties in penetrating into the
territories of the Ling Nan kingdom .
if the Han emperors had already controlled the Yun Nan area , it would
have been easier for the Han emperors to divert his Chinese troops
in Yun Nan to Quan-Xi province , and to Quan -Dong,
instead of sending Chinese from Chang-An [ Xi-An ] in the north ,
to the south Quan- Xi.

Yun Nan was never a Chinese territory until 1290 , because the
Mongols controlled Yun Nan in 1279 ,
and the Mongols controlled the whole China which did not include Yun
Nan , in 1283 ,
when the Mongols in Beijing executed in Beijing Mr. Wen Tian
Xian , who was the last prime-minister of South Sung Dynasty in
prison in Beijing, Mr. Wen Tian Xian was kept in house arrest
for 4 years in luxurous imprisonment in the east of Beijing,
where he was given expensive prostitutes and singers and good food
by Kubilai Khan .

During the Three Kingdoms , the Chinese only went into Sechuan with
Liu - Pei .

During the Jeen Dynasty - approx 240 AD - 390 AD ?, the Chinese
did not control Yun Nan because of the internal rebellions inside
China by the 16 Dukes.

During the North - South Dynasties 390 AD - 600 AD , attacks by
nomads from the north kept China divided
into 2 parts , the north China was controlled by the nomads ,
the south China [ which did not include Yun Nan] , was controlled by
the Chinese,
the Toba [ XianBee tribe from Siberia ] formed their Toba North Wei
empire in northern China , which was influenced by the Boudhism
from the Kizil region in Xinjiang ..

During the Sui , and the Tang Dynasties , the Chinese
did not control Yun Nan ,the Chinese had to defend north China
because of the nomadic invasions in Chinese northern borders ,the
Chinese military did not control Yun Nan because Chinese soldiers were
in the north China .
the Chinese did not control Yun Nan in the Sui Dynasty, nor in the
Tang Dynasty .

In the Sung Dynasty , the North Sung Dynasty was too weak to send
military expeditions to Yun Nan ,
although the north Sung emperors did control Chong-Qing city on the
Chang-Jiang River .

the Chinese from the Sui Dynasty to the Sung Dynasty might have
dispatched some troops into Sechuan -Yun Nan border ,
but the Chinese did not control Yun Nan before 1283 , Yun Nan came
under the Chinese infleunce when China was under the Mongol
sovereignty inside China .

So when the Mongols entered Yun Nan from Sechuan , the Mongols took
Yun Nan under the Mongol protection because
the leaders in Yun Nan did not put up any resistances to the Mongol
army .

the Mongol emperors later put the Yun Nan territory into the Chinese
map, and thus after 1283 Yun Nan became a province of the Yuan
Dynasty .

Phi Dung Mo, you are ignorant of Chinese history Phi Dung Mo , are you
a peasant ?

.

> "the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth" <veak...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:1177824541....@p77g2000hsh.googlegroups.com...

> > Phi Dung Mo,
>
> > the Chiness did not control Yun Nan until 1280 , when the Mongols put
> > Yun Nan into the Yuan Dynasty of China .

> > Yun Nan was Independent from China from 500 B.C. to 1280 AD .- Hide quoted text -

the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

Apr 29, 2007, 8:39:17 PM4/29/07
On Apr 29, 12:55 pm, "Phi Dung Mo" <phidun...@drivelauto.com> wrote:
> Already asked and answered, go look for it!
>
> "the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth" <veak...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:1177827524.2...@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...
>

> > Phi Dung Mo , are you Chinese in Lao -land ?- Hide quoted text -

Phi Dung Mo,

are you a Chinese in Lao- Land ?

Chairman Mao says:

Apr 29, 2007, 8:48:12 PM4/29/07
All people come from the blessings of the CCP and thus property of the state
and the Peoples RepubliK of China.

???

> Komin wrote for the wikipedia from 2003- 2004 .
>
> the Lao people did not come from Southern China as Abianchen had
> insisted .
>
> the Lao people came from XeepXon Pan -Na which was an
> independent territory outside of China in 500 B.C.
>
> Yun Nan and XeepXon Pan - Na were not Chinese territories in 500
> B.C. .
>
> Abianchen was falsifying the Lao history ,
> Abianchen was falsifying the history of SE Asia .
>

> .
>

>> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistoric_Malaysia- Hide quoted text -

Chairman Mao says:

Apr 29, 2007, 8:49:45 PM4/29/07
I farted 250,000 years ago while thinking of the principles of Fang Pi and
communism.

Then the rest of you were created as lower dwellers under the Middle
Kingdom.

> Racist Komin, refute the following facts with EVIDENCE, can you? If
> you can't, then read it again, haha!
>
> The following two links say Lao Lum is migratory Tai from southern
> China and is the largest ethnic group in Laos, 68%, ie, majority of
> Lao
> people migrated from southern China.
>

> http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armies/var110a.html
> https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/la.html
>

> On Apr 28, 1:03 am, the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

Apr 29, 2007, 9:00:57 PM4/29/07
are the Chinese falsifying the history of the Nanjing Massacre ?

are the Chinese falsifying anything ?

fake Cartier,
fake Gucci,
fake Rolex,
fake MG.
fake Louis Vitton .
fake Prada ,
fake passports ,
fake muslem names in Indonesia .
fake university diplomas.

the Chinese are faking everything .

On Apr 29, 4:49 pm, "Chairman Mao says:" <Mao-ze-D...@prc.com> wrote:
> I farted 250,000 years ago while thinking of the principles of Fang Pi and
> communism.
>
> Then the rest of you were created as lower dwellers under the Middle
> Kingdom.

Chairman Mao says:

Apr 29, 2007, 9:03:02 PM4/29/07
Left over from the 1979 invasion?

<abian...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Chairman Mao says:

Apr 29, 2007, 9:12:24 PM4/29/07
One of my girlfriends has huge fake tits.

"the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth" <vea...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Chairman Mao says:

Apr 29, 2007, 9:20:12 PM4/29/07
Yunnan province is all mine!

"Phi Dung Mo" <phid...@drivelauto.com> wrote in message

the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

Apr 29, 2007, 9:26:23 PM4/29/07
Mao , the Chairman .

good for your fucking .

Chairman Mao loved to fuck high school girls in Wu- Bei .

Chairman Mao had a beautiful villa in Wu-Bei in the middle of the
lake of Wu-Han .

Chairman Mao had a photo of Prince Norodom Sihanouk on his bed side
table in his Wu-Han 's lake villa . .

On Apr 29, 5:12 pm, "Chairman Mao says:" <Mao-ze-D...@prc.com> wrote:
> [...]

Phi Dung Mo

Apr 30, 2007, 1:39:40 AM4/30/07
I told you that question was already asked and answered. Are you stupid,
obviously?

Phi Dung Mo

"the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth" <vea...@gmail.com> wrote in message

fucking communists' dogs

Apr 30, 2007, 1:40:16 AM4/30/07
Komin is an idiot nigger criminal hiding in Cambodia !!!!!!!!!!!!!

"the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth" <vea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Phi Dung Mo,
>
> are you a Chinese in Lao -land ?
>

>> Phi Dung Mo
>>
>> "the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth" <veak...@gmail.com> wrote in
>> messagenews:1177824541....@p77g2000hsh.googlegroups.com...

>> > Phi Dung Mo,
>>
>> > the Chiness did not control Yun Nan until 1280 , when the Mongols put
>> > Yun Nan into the Yuan Dynasty of China .

>> > Yun Nan was Independent from China from 500 B.C. to 1280 AD .- Hide

Mohammed the Holy Nabi

Apr 30, 2007, 5:22:48 AM4/30/07
Phi Dung Mo,

are you a Chinese in Lao-land ?

just say yes ,
or no .

On Apr 30, 12:39 pm, "Phi Dung Mo" <phidun...@drivelauto.com> wrote:
> I told you that question was already asked and answered. Are you stupid,
> obviously?
>
> Phi Dung Mo
>

> "the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth" <veak...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:1177893472.9...@l77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...
>

> > Phi Dung Mo,
>
> > are you a Chinese in Lao -land ?- Hide quoted text -

abia...@my-deja.com

Apr 30, 2007, 12:57:39 PM4/30/07
Komin,

are you a mental patient in Cambodia ?

just say yes ,
or no .

On Apr 30, 5:22 am, Mohammed the Holy Nabi <Moonyon...@gmail.com>

chua...@hotmail.com

Apr 30, 2007, 2:37:13 PM4/30/07
Would you believe him if he says yes?
Would you believe him if he says no?
Would you believe anything he says?

On Apr 30, 9:57 am, "abianc...@my-deja.com" <abianc...@my-deja.com>

Phi Dung Mo

May 1, 2007, 12:27:42 AM5/1/07
I already answered it, what's wrong with you? Why would it matter if I said
it again? You will either ask again or not believe me, so the answer I gave
already to the exact very same question will suffice. What's wrong stupid,
can't figure out how to access earlier posts/archives? 55555555

Phi Dung Mo

"Mohammed the Holy Nabi" <Moony...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Chairman Mao says:

May 1, 2007, 12:34:43 AM5/1/07
Mai pen rai

"Phi Dung Mo" <phid...@drivelauto.com> wrote in message

Chairman Mao says:

May 2, 2007, 1:02:20 AM5/2/07
??

?????

Chairman Mao says:

May 2, 2007, 1:27:26 AM5/2/07
????????????????????????????????????????????

Mohammed the Holy Nabi

May 2, 2007, 7:34:06 AM5/2/07
Phi Dung Mo,

are you Lao , Chinese or Vietnamese ?

are you ashamed to say who you are ?

On May 1, 11:27 am, "Phi Dung Mo" <phidun...@drivelauto.com> wrote:
> I already answered it, what's wrong with you? Why would it matter if I said
> it again? You will either ask again or not believe me, so the answer I gave
> already to the exact very same question will suffice. What's wrong stupid,
> can't figure out how to access earlier posts/archives? 55555555
>
> Phi Dung Mo
>

> "Mohammed the Holy Nabi" <Moonyon...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:1177924968.5...@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...

> > Phi Dung Mo,
>
> > are you a Chinese in Lao-land ?
>
> > just say yes ,

> > or no .- Hide quoted text -

abian...@gmail.com

May 2, 2007, 8:47:40 AM5/2/07
Komin is a psycho in Cambodia!

On May 2, 7:34 am, Mohammed the Holy Nabi <Moonyon...@gmail.com>

Chairman Mao says:

May 2, 2007, 12:41:04 PM5/2/07
Try Thailand

Mai pen rai

55555555555

"Mohammed the Holy Nabi" <Moony...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Phi Dung Mo

May 3, 2007, 2:52:12 AM5/3/07
ARE YOU S...T..U..P..I..D?
Do you actually think I should answer such questions?
Don't hold your breath!

Phi Dung Mo

the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

May 3, 2007, 6:23:54 AM5/3/07
Phi Dung Mo,

You said there is no Chuinese race,
have you informed the US immigration Dept about your discovery ?

if there is no Chinese race to you ,
for you , is there a Chinese nation ?

Phi Dung Mo , are you a Vietnamese or a Chinese in Lao- Land ??

On Apr 24, 7:19 am, "Phi Dung Mo" <phidun...@drivelauto.com> wrote:
> Nabi,
> The Lao people and Lao claims to the present Laos territory weren't made
> until approx. 1200 - 1400AD (depends precisely on how you substantiate the
> claim or who's history you use). Go figure, better check your sources
> because it is sure that no Lao claim would substantiate or deny your claim.
>
> At that, most Lao ethnic groups originated in China, does that make them
> Chinese? I would also check on your use of the term Chinese race, last I
> checked there was no Chinese race, only a collection of multiple ethnic
> groups residing in a country called China.
>
> Phi Dung Mo
>
> "Mohammed the Holy Nabi" <Moonyon...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:1177328202.6...@b58g2000hsg.googlegroups.com...
>

> > Was the Chinese race in XeepXonPanNa [ Laos ] in 500 B. C ?
>
> > What does the Lao people think ?- Hide quoted text -

the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

May 3, 2007, 6:29:10 AM5/3/07
Phi Dumg Mo ,

are you saying you are a Chinese in Lao- land by your answer " yes
" Duh .

there are many Chinese in Lao' s territory .

On Apr 24, 2:11 pm, "Phi Dung Mo" <phidun...@drivelauto.com> wrote:
> 555555555, ....you're funny!
>
> No.
> Not.
> No.
> No.
> No.
> Yes. The majority of the various Lao ethnic groups came in different waves,
> fleeing different periods of Chinese or Mongol aggression, racism or
> expansion. Note: even if that was just the Lao Lum and it is not, that's a
> majority.
> Yes.
> Duh!
>
> Phi Dung Mo
>
> "the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth" <veak...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:1177383788.2...@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...
>

> > Phi Dung Mo , you are a Chinese race in Lao,
>
> > why are you in Lao ?
>
> > from yous name , you are a Chinese in Lao/.
> > are you pretending to be a Lao ?
> > are you from Ponsaly ?
>
> > are you sure the Lao people came from China ?
>
> > you have said that there is no Chinese race ,
> > then is there a nation called China ?- Hide quoted text -

abian...@gmail.com

May 3, 2007, 6:58:44 AM5/3/07
Komin,

China has 56 ethnic groups including Korean, Tai, Tibetan etc. Are
you saying Tai, Korean are part of your definition of "Chinese
race"??? Haha!

US Immigration does not consider Chinese as "race" either.

On May 3, 6:23 am, the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

abian...@gmail.com

May 3, 2007, 7:01:53 AM5/3/07
Stupid Komin,

I will also answer yes, does that mean I am a Chinese in Lao-land?
Oh, you were stupid by saying I am a Chinese from Malaysia, right?
Now, you said I am a Chinese from Taiwan. Hey, how do you know that's
true? Haha!

On May 3, 6:29 am, the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

It is loading more messages.