waredefukawe briefcases

Joe Fukawe

Sep 19, 2005, 12:51:15 AM9/19/05
PBL,

Briefcase number 3 (waredefukawe3) is done, same password...got 8 songs
in there, ລຳວົງ this time. Think you'll like it. I wrote
the title of each song in Laos this time...please let me know if you
could read the title, if this works, we shouldn't have to guess my
phonetic spelling ot the Lao language.

Laonork, where are you, bro. Did you get my message in your Gmail?
Let me know, dude.

Today, as a matter of fact, this whole week, I'm pretty much free and I
can play in the net all day long.

Rgds,
Joe

Joe Fukawe

Sep 19, 2005, 12:56:34 AM9/19/05
So far there are 4 briefcases...

waredefukawe [briefcase # 0] - Lao Classical Traditional Instrument
waredefukawe1 [briefcase # 1] - Lao Classical Traditional Instrument
waredefukawe2 [briefcase # 2] - Lao Classical Traditional Instrument
waredefukawe3 [briefcase # 3] - ລຳວົງ

Number 3 is the most recent, just completed about 10 minutes ago, same
password for all of them...

Enjoy,
Joe

ຜູ່ບ່າວລາວ

Sep 19, 2005, 12:59:30 AM9/19/05
Joe Fukawe
Ok, I will run right now.
Thanks
PBL

Hoynum

Sep 19, 2005, 3:17:06 AM9/19/05
ອ້າຍ ໂຈຂ້ອບໃຈຫຼາຍໆເດີ
ສຳລັບເພງ ລາວ ນັ້ນມ່ວນຫຼາຍ

Joe Fukawe

Sep 19, 2005, 6:01:22 AM9/19/05
All,

Number 4 and 5 are done, well it's basically one album but I have to
use two briefcases to put all the songs in there. Anyway, this one is
a classical Thai Traditional classical style music (elevator music)...I
know it's not Laos but it's very similar. And picture this...having a
chic over at your pad, candle lit dinner for two and a soft classical
music in the background...guaranteed your night will end up with a loud
bang...or for those that are married, I'm sure a romantic evening with
your significant other is long overdue...make or order your spouse
his/her favorite dish/meal, a good bottle of wine, nice candle lit
dinner (after the kids is asleep, of course) and this music in the
background...I'm sure it will make another memorable evening for the
two of you to cherish...

Enjoy folks,
Joe

Oh yeah, can you read the Lao song title? Just curious...and there're
still many more to come...

Joe Fukawe

Sep 19, 2005, 10:34:44 PM9/19/05
Ee Loung T. and Somphone,

Check your email...PBL - did you get the last 2 briefcases? #4 and
#5...

Joe

ຜູ່ບ່າວລາວ

Sep 19, 2005, 11:06:13 PM9/19/05
Joe Fukawe
I got them all from no number ~ # 5.
Thank you very much
PBL

Joe Fukawe

Sep 19, 2005, 11:32:14 PM9/19/05
what about the song title on #3? can you read them?

Joe

PS. kind of busy today so I won't have time to RIP anymore Lao
song..what about Thai song? Do you want them? If so, what kind of
song? Please let me know..

ຜູ່ບ່າວລາວ

Sep 19, 2005, 11:42:52 PM9/19/05
Joe Fukawe
Number 3. I saw Phasa Lao inside briefcase when I download to my
harddrive I can not see Lao word any more. I have to rename. Well, No
problem at all.
For Thai Song, Pheng Lookthoung only. ສາວຈິນທະຫລາ ສາວສິຣິພອນ ສາວຕ່າຍ ອໍຣະທັຍ
ຫລືເພັງລູກທົ່ງ ອອກໃຫມ່ໆ ເອົາທັງຫມົດ ເອົາແຕ່ເຈົ້າມີເວລາພຸ້ນລະ ຄ່ອຍໆຖູໄປເລື້ອຍໆ
ຂໍຂອບໃຈເດີ
ຜບລ

Joe Fukawe

Sep 20, 2005, 12:07:59 AM9/20/05
OK, Lookthoung...I'll do it later on tonight, if time permit...

All, please let me know once you download the songs from #0, #1 and
#2...I'll clean them up and put new songs in them.

Joe

ອີ່ລຸງທອງວັນ

Sep 20, 2005, 12:48:35 AM9/20/05
I went inside, i didn't see any link to click to listen to
any music??

ຜູ່ບ່າວລາວ

Sep 20, 2005, 12:53:12 AM9/20/05
ອີ່ລຸງທອງວັນ wrote:

>I went inside, i didn't see any link to click to listen to
> any music??

No, eeloung
click on folder. then you will see song line up. You will see one
folder click that folder it will pop up files in there.

ອີ່ລຸງທອງວັນ

Sep 20, 2005, 1:00:22 AM9/20/05
ຄອບໃຈ ຜບລ
ມື້ອຶ່ນພຸ້ນຊິເຂົ້າຟັງໃຫມ່
ມື້ນີ້ຈວນເວລາແລ້ວ

ຣາຕຣີສວັສເດີພີ່ນອ້ງ

ຜູ່ບ່າວລາວ

Sep 20, 2005, 1:05:42 AM9/20/05
ອີ່ລຸງທອງວັນ wrote:

ນອນຫລັບຝັນດີເດີ ອີ່ລຸງ ຝັນເຫັນສາວ ວັງວຽງແດ່ເດີ

Joe Fukawe

Sep 20, 2005, 1:28:32 AM9/20/05
Loon T.,

Sorry, didn't see your message earlier, guess you're off the net now
but anyway. On the briefcases I provided, once you log in, click on
'My Document' and you'll see the various songs (files) and go on from
there...

Looks like everyone is gone now, it's after midnight in DC so it should
be 1AM in NY...Good night folks, it's noon my time so I'm going to grab
some grubs...

Joe

ອີ່ລຸງທອງວັນ

Sep 20, 2005, 4:02:35 PM9/20/05
Yes, I saw "Documents folder", I didn't click on it.
I'll go into it again, now.

Joe Fukawe

Sep 20, 2005, 11:26:14 PM9/20/05
Loong T,

Did you get the songs, if so, please let me know so I can post new
songs in them (briefcase #0 - 2)...got some old Lao various Mor Laam
style and Thai Look Thoong to do next...

Joe

Hoynum

Sep 21, 2005, 12:11:52 AM9/21/05
ອ້າຍ ໂຈ
ອັນເພງຢູ່ນັ້ນເອົາເບິດແລ້ວ
ດຽວນີ້ລໍຖ້າແຕ່ ລູກທຸ້ງ
ຂໍຂອບໃຈໄວ້ລວ່ງໜ້າ

Joe Fukawe

Sep 22, 2005, 2:21:47 AM9/22/05
All right,

Cleaning up the briefcases now....let y'all know once it's done...

Joe

ຜູ່ບ່າວລາວ

Sep 22, 2005, 2:35:43 AM9/22/05
Joe Fukawe
Thank you a million
PBL

Joe Fukawe

Sep 23, 2005, 5:20:39 AM9/23/05
All,

Briefcase #0 [waredefukawe] is done...bunch of Eesarn Mor Laam in
there, various artist...Briefcase #1 [waredefukawe1] is half way done
and I should finish it up later on tonight...I'll let you know once
it's completed..

Joe

Joe Fukawe

Sep 24, 2005, 3:10:50 PM9/24/05
All right, two briefcases done...working on the third..

waredefukawe....and waredefukawe1...go in and get it and sound
off...enjoy.

Don't mind some feedback whether you guys like it or not
either...please let me know.

Joe

Joe Fukawe

Sep 24, 2005, 4:35:58 PM9/24/05
the following are the Briefcases that are done...

waredefukawe
waredefukawe1
waredefukawe2

It's getting very late 3:30 AM...got to get some shut eyes...will
continue when time permits...go in there and grab them and let me know
so I can replenish them...Good night folks...

Joe

tsee...@wapda.com

Sep 24, 2005, 5:10:11 PM9/24/05
Joe,

Mucho Gracia

ມ່ວນຫຼາຽເດີ້ເພັງຊຸດລຳສມັຍໃໝ່ນີ້...

TseemYeej.

Joe Fukawe

Sep 25, 2005, 10:36:30 AM9/25/05
No problem, let me know if there's any particular song you want or
looking for..so far only PBL and Tseemyeej acknowledge, what about you
Loong T and Noumsavanh...please let me know...think I'll do the 2 lao
various Mor Laam that I got from the National Archive...they're not as
catchy as the Thai Eesarn Mor Laam but nevertheless, some of you would
probably like it...

As usual, let y'all know once they're done...

Joe

ນາກຢ້ານເມັຽ

Sep 25, 2005, 10:38:19 AM9/25/05
Whatcha doing dude? You still coming in Nov.?

Si Hahed

Joe Fukawe

Sep 25, 2005, 10:58:04 AM9/25/05
Looks like it, man...not sure yet but will definitely know by the end
of this month, looks like if things go as I plan, I might be coming by
in mid October or at the latest 'trick or treating' with you.

You know we should go T-peeing the Lao Embassy with toilet papers...did
you ever did that as a kid? Me, I got to the states in September 77
and by October [Note: At this time, my english language was extremely
limited...mostly get by using only sign language], my neighborhood
friends took me out T-peeing this old ladies' house that we walked pass
daily to go to our school bus stop and she's always yelling at us to
keep off her lawn and being nasty...

Anyway, we were almost done, there were 5 of us and we each brought
about 10 rolls of toilet paper each and the old hags came
out...everyone ran except for me, I kept throwing the toilet paper roll
over a tree and was having a jolly old time. I continued on because I
thougth it was a 'traditional' thing to do on Halloween beside trick or
treat. Her husband caught me by the ear and took me to my house
[sponsor's house] and told them and my mother what I did. To make a
long story short, they all concluded that I didn't know any better and
let me off easy...my punishment was doing the old couple's lawn for a
month, including cleanning up the toilet papers from their yard the
next day.

If I'm in DC during Halloween, we should at least do a drive by and
either do a 'mailbox hunting' or 'trash can hunting'...I want to do
some kind of practical jokes on them...hmm...wonder if we should just
put on a Kaisorn or Souphanouvong's costume and go trick or treating
them...what do you thinkg? Sorry, kinda lengthy, just typical (crazy)
me rambling on...

Joe

ນາກຢ້ານເມັຽ

Sep 25, 2005, 11:11:16 AM9/25/05
I don't know yet, but we'll find something fun to do for sure. It will
be hunting season, we can go Hmong hunting! Just kidding yah.

I was in the neighborhood and I decided to stop in at the Lao Embassy
once. It was the most rude reception I ever got. BTW, It was just
after one of my business meetings and I was well groomed and dressed in
a business suit and not at all dishaveled looking like I do on my days
off. The lady that answered the door was NOT smiling and NOT at all
pleasant and did not invite me in. She asked what I wanted and I said
I am Kon Lao and I was in the neighborhood and I thought I'd stop by my
Embassy and visit. She didn'ti ivite me in, so I left. Sad... really.
How unprofessional the staffs are over there.

I'll let Lah know you're coming.

Si Hahed

Joe Fukawe

Sep 25, 2005, 11:34:36 AM9/25/05
Yeah man, I'd been there 4 or 5 times myself...but unlike you, I was
invited because of the businesses I was doing in Laos at the time.
Must said though, it's the most basic [primitive] 'Embassy' I'd ever
been in...I think I should go in Souphanouvong's costume and you can go
as Kaisone, we'll get Lah to come along as Khamtai...

Just want to see the reaction and facial expression on whoever answer
the door, we should bring a digital camera to capture the 'priceless'
moment...

Joe

Joe Fukawe

Sep 25, 2005, 12:50:32 PM9/25/05
All,

Briefcase 'waredefukawe3' is done...this one contain the Mor Laam I got
from the LPDR National Archive...I got two CDs worth but most of the
song are way too big (more than 5 MB) so I can't put them in the
briefcase.

Joe

Joe Fukawe

Sep 25, 2005, 11:34:37 PM9/25/05
PBL,

Did you get the last one? You know I'm into
ເພງລູກກຸງ, but I do like the ລູກທຸ່ງ
ແລະເພງເພື່ອຊີວິດ,
ເຈົ້າມັກເພງເພື່ອຊີວິດບໍ່,
ຄັນມັກກໍ່ບອກເດີ້ຈະຝາກໄປໃຫ້,
ມີເພງໃດເຈົ້າຢາກໄດ້ກໍ່ບອກ
ຊື່ເພງມາໂລດ, ຈະຫາໃຫ້.

Joe

ອີ່ລຸງທອງວັນ

Sep 25, 2005, 11:43:50 PM9/25/05
ຝາກເພງ
ເມັດນ້ຳຕານວັງວຽງ
ໄປໃຫ້ແດ່ເດີ ອີ່ລຸງ

ຫລືບໍ່ຊັ້ນກະເອົາເພງ
ເຖົ້າຫົວງູມັກສາວວັງວຽງ
ຮິ...ຮິ........

Joe Fukawe

Sep 26, 2005, 12:07:12 AM9/26/05
Second post on this thread...wonder what happened to my original post
earlier..

Loong T.,

Looks like you're going to have to compose those two songs
yourself...it's ok..in the meantime, I'll keep sending other songs to
y'all, guess we're going to have to wait until I find the songs or
compose them myself.

I request ເພງ...ມີແຟນເດັກ...for you.

Joe

ຜູ່ບ່າວລາວ

Sep 26, 2005, 12:13:46 AM9/26/05
Joe Fukawe
ເພັງລູກທົ່ງບ້ານເຮົາແມ່ນຂ້ອຍມັກແທ້ໆ ຈະເປັນອີ່ສານຫລຶ ລາວ ວຈ
ແມ່ນມັກທັ້ງໜົດແລະເພັງເພື່ອຊີວິດກໍບໍ່ໄດ້ຟັງຫລາຍເພາະຕອນປີກາຍນີ້ແລະທັງໝົດຂ້ອຍຢູ່ໃນລາວກໍບໍ່ໄດຟັງ
ເພາະຂ້ອຍຢູ່ບ້ານນອກໂພດກະເລີຍບໍ່ຈື່ຊື່ເພັງ ຫາຟັງຍາກເພັງ ແບບນັ້ນບ່ອນຂ້ອຍຢູ່ ຮ່າໆໆໆ ເຈົ້າຄົງຈະຈຳໄດ້
"The man of the jungle" ໂຊກສະຕາຂ້ອຍເປັນແບບນີ້ຫລະຕລອດ...
ເອົາແຕ່ເຈົ້າຈະຄິດອອກ ເຈົ້າມ່ວນຂ້ອຍກ່າມ່ວນຄືກັນເດີ ເອົາມາໂລດເພັງທີ່ເຈົ້າມັກ ຂ້ອຍກ່າມັກຄືກັນ
ຮພ
ຜບລ

ອີ່ລຸງທອງວັນ

Sep 26, 2005, 12:28:09 AM9/26/05
ມີແຟນເດັກ...???

ອີ່ລຸງໂຈ້...

ຢ່າເອົາເດັກຫລາຍເດີ..
ແກ່ໆກະໄດ້...ແຕ່ໃຫ້ງາມໆ...
ເດັກຫລາຍກະຢ້ານບາບ...

ປັດໂທ ໄດ້ງິນສຽງດີເຈ ຜບລ...

tsee...@wapda.com

Sep 26, 2005, 8:32:13 PM9/26/05
ອີ່ລຸງໂຈ໊,

ຂ້ອຽເປັນບ້າລຶບເພັງເກົ່າເຈົ້າເບິດເລີຽ.
ຍັງແຕ່ຊຸດໃໝ່ນີ້ເທົ່ານັ້ນ.

ໂອ໊ຽ...ເສັຽດາຽເດ໋...

TseemYeej.

ລາວປາກເຊ

Sep 26, 2005, 9:14:32 PM9/26/05
ສ ບ ດ ອ້າຍໂຈ
ຖ້າອ້າຍມິເວລາສົ່ງເພັງຂອງ
ສີຣິພອນ
ໃຫ້ແນ່ຊິພໍໃດ້ຢູ່ບໍ
ພິເສດແມ່ນເພງ ລະຄອນຊີວິດ

Joe Fukawe

Sep 28, 2005, 12:07:03 AM9/28/05
===============
Lao Pakxe - no problem, please send your complete email address to me
at waredefukawe[at]gmail.com and I'll send you the codes for the
briefcases...If I'm not mistaken I think I put it in briefcase #1 with
the user name [waredefukawe1], I'll double check and let you know how
to access the briefcases via your email.

Tseemyeej - let me know what song you want and I'll reload the
briefcases...I probably won't have time to do it this week but I'll
find sometime over the weekend to do it, promise.

Joe

tsee...@wapda.com

Sep 28, 2005, 2:03:20 AM9/28/05
Joe,

> Tseemyeej - let me know what song you want and I'll reload the
> briefcases...I probably won't have time to do it this week but I'll
> find sometime over the weekend to do it, promise.

I did recover most of them excepted the classic lao music from your
very first briefcases. There is no rush, do it at your convenience, I
just want to have it for my own collection.

Thanks for the offer,

TseemYeej.

Joe Fukawe

Sep 28, 2005, 3:47:49 AM9/28/05
Tseemyeej,

I'll let you know once I reload them...

Laopakxe - check your email...

Joe

Joe Fukawe

Sep 29, 2005, 12:05:28 PM9/29/05
All,

Briefcase#4 is done...the songs in this briefcase are a must
have...especially the first two songs...they
are...ສີເຂົ້າ...
ແລະ...ຫລໍ່ແບບລາວໆ...

PBL...please play them tomorrow on your radio station,
guaranteed you'll get lots of request for them..
especially the...ສີເຂົ້າ...song.

I'll try to do some more tomorrow...so far...on this new batch the
following are the briefcases that are loaded.

waredefukawe
waredefukawe1
waredefukawe2
waredefukawe3

These four are the one I did couple of days ago and most of you
probably already downloaded them.

waredefuakwe4 is the one I did today...like I said, the firt two songs
are must have.

Joe

SeMaKuTe

Oct 3, 2005, 8:35:50 AM10/3/05
Joe,

I want a link to your Briefcase...love music.

lll

Joe Fukawe

Oct 3, 2005, 2:41:57 PM10/3/05
No problem, Dr. Semakute-san...contact me at waredefukawe(at)gmail.com

I'll gladly provide..

Joe

Message has been deleted