Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

EasternHero

ungelesen,
14.01.1999, 03:00:0014.01.99
an
My friend just got back from korea...he was there for two years...

He told me the latest trends in Korea are underground XXX sex tapes made and
distributed by Korean high school students!?!!!

Is this true? If it is, what the hell is going on over there? When I was
there three years ago, those kids were more into cute stationary than
anything else - let alone 'sex'???

Joel A. Hurewitz

ungelesen,
14.01.1999, 03:00:0014.01.99
an

Everyone knows that Hello Kitty is a crackwhore.

Regards,
Joel
"한국 알리는 전도사 될래요" 국민일보(1997/12/19)

http://plaza1.snu.ac.kr/~kdaejung
http://www.metro.seoul.kr

Claude

ungelesen,
15.01.1999, 03:00:0015.01.99
an
On Thu, 14 Jan 1999 14:09:48 -0500, "EasternHero"
<tor...@northyork.com> wrote:

>My friend just got back from korea...he was there for two years...
>
>He told me the latest trends in Korea are underground XXX sex tapes made and
>distributed by Korean high school students!?!!!

The more famous video is called "Red Muffler." The tape was made by
two 15 y/o boys and a 14 y/o girl.

Just recently, the Korean government staged a crackdown on teenage
prostitution. The youngest one caught was 12 years old. The increase
in teenage prosititution is blamed on the economic meltdown.

Korean students have been into sex a lot longer than you think.

Edward S. Son

ungelesen,
15.01.1999, 03:00:0015.01.99
an

On Thu, 14 Jan 1999, EasternHero wrote:

> My friend just got back from korea...he was there for two years...
>
> He told me the latest trends in Korea are underground XXX sex tapes made and
> distributed by Korean high school students!?!!!
>

> Is this true? If it is, what the hell is going on over there? When I was
> there three years ago, those kids were more into cute stationary than
> anything else - let alone 'sex'???

I sincerely hope that your friend was lying, joking, or just way off.

Edward.

Edward S. Son COMP 0T0 s...@ecf.toronto.edu
University of Toronto ICQ: 9928508
Computer Engineering www.ecf.toronto.edu/~son

To do is to be. -Descartes
To be is to do. -Voltaire
Do be do be do. -Frank Sinatra

Daniel Donghoon Paik

ungelesen,
15.01.1999, 03:00:0015.01.99
an
In article <Pine.SGI.3.96.99011...@skule.ecf>,

Edward S. Son <s...@ecf.toronto.edu> wrote:
>On Thu, 14 Jan 1999, EasternHero wrote:
>> He told me the latest trends in Korea are underground XXX sex tapes made and
>> distributed by Korean high school students!?!!!
>I sincerely hope that your friend was lying, joking, or just way off.

okay, the Rock is here to inform his people...

it's not really a "latest trend"...it was one incident about a year or so
ago and it was a big incident.

there was a tape floating around in korea with 2 guys and a girl.
everyone on the tape was young (early teens...14 and 15). the girl wore a
red scarf for it was called "bbal-gan mah-woo-rah". to call it a trend
would be misleading because it's not like there is now a sudden wave of
tapes of high school students.

when i was in korean school, there were always a few tapes floating
around. they would usually be from japan and would be copies of copies of
copies, etc....and the quality of the tapes were understandably very poor.
it was common to have junk with garbled sound.

in any case, this guy's friend wasn't lying. but it wasn't completely
accurate either. that's like saying that "the latest trend in high
schools in the US is for students to deal heroin"...yes, some do but it's
hardly a "latest trend"...

...and that's straight from the Rock.

Dan.

--
Daniel Paik http://www.hanguk.com/uctt
hey, go check out http://www.hanguk.com!

Jenney Choi

ungelesen,
16.01.1999, 03:00:0016.01.99
an
Joel A. Hurewitz <jhur...@nimbus.ocis.temple.edu> wrote:
> Everyone knows that Hello Kitty is a crackwhore.

Nononono... you've mistaken Hello Kitty w/ her evil twin Hello Sex Kitty.

DAN

ungelesen,
17.01.1999, 03:00:0017.01.99
an
Nope, this has been happening more frequently. I have been living in Korea
for a few years, a day doesn't go by that there isn't some story about
teenagers working in some dives. There was this story about a 60 year old
guy who had a group of teenagers he was giving money and gifts for sex. I
don't know...It doesn't sound good.
Edward S. Son wrote in message ...

>On Thu, 14 Jan 1999, EasternHero wrote:
>
>> My friend just got back from korea...he was there for two years...
>>
>> He told me the latest trends in Korea are underground XXX sex tapes made
and
>> distributed by Korean high school students!?!!!
>>
>> Is this true? If it is, what the hell is going on over there? When I
was
>> there three years ago, those kids were more into cute stationary than
>> anything else - let alone 'sex'???
>
>I sincerely hope that your friend was lying, joking, or just way off.

Bryan

ungelesen,
22.01.1999, 03:00:0022.01.99
an
EasternHero wrote:

> My friend just got back from korea...he was there for two years...
>
> He told me the latest trends in Korea are underground XXX sex tapes made and
> distributed by Korean high school students!?!!!
>
> Is this true? If it is, what the hell is going on over there? When I was
> there three years ago, those kids were more into cute stationary than
> anything else - let alone 'sex'???

There is no stupid "trend" as you put it.. as if it's the latest thing to do in
high school.. yeah they trade porno's of themselves like they trade those
little picture stickers.. give me a break..

As for high school students having sex.. dude quit wacking off and wake the
f*ck up..

Bry

Terry

ungelesen,
05.02.1999, 03:00:0005.02.99
an
Where does this animosity come from?

Bryan, did you have a happy childhood?

Bryan wrote in message <36A8386A...@my-tina.com>...

Brad Roberson

ungelesen,
07.02.1999, 03:00:0007.02.99
an
Sex tapes made by students and distributed by students are in fact being
reported in the press. There is a site on the web purporting to sell copies
of the tape of the most famous movie (The Red Muffler). High school and
Junior High School studnts reportedly made that movie. There are lots of
reports that indicate that the innocent image of most students was largely a
facade. With great publicity teenagers are routinely being rounded up for
working as hookers. But, now we also have reports of middle school girls
giving birth in classrooms or in school lavatories.
Terry wrote in message ...
0 neue Nachrichten