A King looking for 3 wives, 1 is Jewish

Salah Jafar

Dec 14, 2005, 11:29:24 PM12/14/05
In the early ages, a wise king decided he wants to get married. He wanted
three wives, since he is a king. So he asked his servant to travel the earth
and find the most beautiful women humanity has to offer. So the servant set
out and search the entire earth and found three woman. They are the most
beautiful this earth has to offer. When he returned and the King saw them he
thought he just found heaven. But the servant has a disturbing information
about these woman. The first woman was a Phoenician, She was a prostitute,
the King decided it was okay since now he is a king she will have all the
money in the world. The Second one was a Gypsy, she was a thieve, the King
also accepted her as his pride, the third was a Jew, She was a known liar,
the King order his guard to Hang her immediately. When the servant asked his
the king about his decision, the King replied that there is no cure for a
liars and that Jewish woman can spread rumors and lies among his common. So
she hanged and he lived happily ever after.

Salah Jafar

BernardZ

Dec 15, 2005, 4:43:33 AM12/15/05
In article <Ei6of.16091$Ea6.5518@trnddc08>, cod...@hotmail.com says...

> The first woman was a Phoenician, She was a prostitute,
> the King decided it was okay since now he is a king she will have all the
> money in the world. The Second one was a Gypsy, she was a thieve,

The story is impossible as the first Rom (gypsy) emerged from India
circa 1000 CE long after the Phoenicians disappeared.

--
It takes a lot of study to figure out how Euclid's geometry is based on
*self-evident* truths.

Observations of Bernard - No 90

Salah Jafar

Dec 15, 2005, 4:56:44 PM12/15/05
Gypsy is the person who move from one place to another. I was not talking
about the Roma.
Salah Jafar
"BernardZ" <DontB...@NOSPAM.COM> wrote in message

KAS

Dec 15, 2005, 5:09:25 PM12/15/05
That's a stupid story.
WTF are you trying to say? That there is no cure for lying? or that
jews are liars, or what?
Are you implying that phoenician (i.e Lebanese) women are prositutes?
and all Gypsies are thieves?
What is the point of your story?

ari...@37.com

Dec 15, 2005, 5:55:38 PM12/15/05
No point at all.
Do muslim stories have points or any logic at all?
Muslims are the most backward, most primitive 'people' on earth. Don't
expect them to show any intelligence

Salah Jafar

Dec 15, 2005, 5:56:31 PM12/15/05
If you have a simple IQ, you would get the moral of the story. But,
apparently when you went to school you were a donkey, and when you
graduated, you came out as a Jackass.

Salah Jafar
"KAS" <asal...@gmail.com> wrote in message

KAS

Dec 15, 2005, 7:49:31 PM12/15/05
wow, very impressive.. did you come up with this on your own? How long
did it take you to think about it?

Salah Jafar

Dec 15, 2005, 7:54:14 PM12/15/05
It doesn't require a genius my lad. Read your monthly reader digest you will
be alright.

Salah Jafar
"KAS" <asal...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Ted

Dec 15, 2005, 8:30:41 PM12/15/05

Salah Jafar wrote:
> If you have a simple IQ, you would get the moral of the story. But,
> apparently when you went to school you were a donkey, and when you
> graduated, you came out as a Jackass.

Haw! Haw! Haw! Funny! Barnyard humor from the Gay Raghead.

Salah Jafar

Dec 15, 2005, 8:53:35 PM12/15/05
Teddy, baby, go fuck yourself when you get the chance.
Salah Jafar
"Ted" <tdic...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Ted

Dec 15, 2005, 9:02:48 PM12/15/05

Salah Jafar wrote:
> Teddy, baby, go fuck yourself when you get the chance.
> Salah Jafar

Aw..... that's not funny. You're not fun tonight, Salah. Gay panic?

Salah Jafar

Dec 15, 2005, 9:10:38 PM12/15/05
No you are disrupting me when I am fucking your mother. Let her enjoy
herself, I am the emissary of Moses. Trust she will not be lost for forty
years.

Salah Jafar
"Ted" <tdic...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Ted

Dec 15, 2005, 10:19:40 PM12/15/05

Salah Jafar wrote:
> No you are disrupting me when I am fucking your mother.

Come on, you told us you're gay. Come out of the closet, for pete's
sake, raghead.

Salah Jafar

Dec 15, 2005, 10:25:18 PM12/15/05
Your mother cunt convinced me other wise.
The only sad part, you filthy head came out of there.

Salah Jafar
"Ted" <tdic...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Ted

Dec 15, 2005, 10:26:32 PM12/15/05

Salah Jafar wrote:
> Your mother cunt convinced me other wise.
> The only sad part, you filthy head came out of there.
> Salah Jafar

Nope. Sorry. Not funny. Try again.

Whoops

Dec 16, 2005, 12:14:47 AM12/16/05
I see you are misbehaving here too you sorry little black sandnigger

Whoops ...I did it again

"Salah Jafar" <cod...@hotmail.com> wrote in message