Got to go now

Aironet

Sep 9, 2001, 7:08:00 PM9/9/01
I'll be away for a while....but I'll leave you with a pleasant thought.

BOOM BOOM BOOM

PIZZA
PIZZA
PIZZA

das

Sep 9, 2001, 7:10:26 PM9/9/01
As I've said before, Aironet is a good representation of the intelligence,
worldliness, and decency of Arabs everywhere. Every Arab who reads this
should be proud to count Aironet as one of their own.

"Aironet" <air...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

efkent

Sep 9, 2001, 10:10:37 PM9/9/01
Well I do. The guy really has a sense of humor.
You zionist Fascist are such damn cry baby. A few of you slimy little half
humans get blown to hell and you start to whine like a beat cur.Boom Boom
Boom.
zionism=$=racism.

das <dari...@about.com> wrote in message

Susan Cohen

Sep 9, 2001, 10:45:53 PM9/9/01

das wrote:

> As I've said before, Aironet is a good representation of the intelligence,
> worldliness, and decency of Arabs everywhere.

Uh, rather of the PLO terrorist type.
Too many nice decent Arabs around to tar them all with that brush!!

Susan

SuperSaddam

Sep 10, 2001, 12:20:54 AM9/10/01
In article <8ESm7.14114$9h7.2...@news11-gui.server.ntli.net>, Aironet says...

You will be missed, as we need somebody to counter the
particular Jews that have turned into nazi ZIonist liars
and tyrants!

SuperKnicksFan Accounting Major York College 2.867 GPA 68 credits Graduated on
2-1-2001 Left-Hand Man, Posse of SuperMarcus Camby. "We are a better team than
the Spurs." - SuperCamby. # Cisco Systems stocks (17) EBay Feedback Rating (210)
# Endovasc Ltd. stocks (5,000)

Joseph Hertzlinger

Sep 10, 2001, 1:34:52 AM9/10/01
On Mon, 10 Sep 2001 00:08:00 +0100, Airohead <air...@ntlworld.com>
wrote:

>I'll be away for a while....

"Stand not upon the order of your going but go at once!" --- William
Shakespeare

"There will be many a dry eye here when you leave." --- R. A. Lafferty

Kim Bebbington

Sep 10, 2001, 2:55:50 AM9/10/01
On Mon, 10 Sep 2001 04:20:54 GMT, SuperSaddam
<supersadd...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>In article <8ESm7.14114$9h7.2...@news11-gui.server.ntli.net>, Aironet says...
>>
>>I'll be away for a while....but I'll leave you with a pleasant thought.
>>
>>BOOM BOOM BOOM
>>
>>PIZZA
>>PIZZA
>>PIZZA
>
>You will be missed,

Not if it's a clear shot....

William S. Hubbard

Sep 10, 2001, 4:12:13 PM9/10/01
Proof that they only have shi'ite for brains, O Qumwad!

Susan Cohen

Sep 10, 2001, 7:56:04 PM9/10/01

SuperSaddam wrote:

> In article <8ESm7.14114$9h7.2...@news11-gui.server.ntli.net>, Aironet says...
> >
> >I'll be away for a while....but I'll leave you with a pleasant thought.
> >
> >BOOM BOOM BOOM
> >
> >PIZZA
> >PIZZA
> >PIZZA
>
> You will be missed

Only if *you're* shooting at him.

Susan Cohen

Sep 10, 2001, 7:57:47 PM9/10/01

Joseph Hertzlinger wrote:

"We hate to see you go, we hate to see you go,
what th' hell y'waitin' for? We hate to see you go!"

Trad.

"Make sure you let the door hit you on the way out."

Susan Cohen

> hate to see you go, w

William A. Levinson

Sep 10, 2001, 11:30:24 PM9/10/01

Aironet wrote:

> I'll be away for a while....but I'll leave you with a pleasant thought.
>
> BOOM BOOM BOOM

No, IDF snipers are good shots, they usually have to fire only once.

http://www.stentorian.com/politics/un/racism.html
Picture from Durbin racism conference, and track records of many of the
participants.

http://www.stentorian.com/politics/un/jew.html
"Jew, fight fair!" and how the PLO & Co. REALLY feel about Christians, and
what Saudi Arabia thinks of women

http://www.stentorian.com/politics/un/plo.html (PLO vs. Israel)
with links to Geneva and Hague Conventions, and Holy Koran

http://www.stentorian.com/antispam/ The anti-spam jihad :-)

-Bill