Gary Rumain on the Internet

Uncle Toad

Mar 6, 2010, 6:38:06 PM3/6/10
Gary Rumain on the Internet (Susan Cohen's dickhead husband)

PS. Her real name ain't Susan Cohen...

--

Hey, Gary, I forgot to add how lucky you are to have a big (and I mean
BIG!) strong wife like Suzy (or do you prefer 'flavia', as in 'What's

Anyway, with you gaming and complaining about being passed over for
promotion all day, SOMEONE has to wear the pants in your household and,
once Suzy finds a pair she can actually fit into, she'll do the job
just fine!

Then you'd better learn to call her 'Your Royal Beauteous Grace on
High' like you really MEAN it, especially the 'ROYAL' part! She's
already practicing her 'Queen Elizabeth smile' and she won't be cutting
a foul-mouthed serf like you any slack then!

isthatreallyme@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Of course, anyone wanting to file a complaint, based on the information
in this thread, about the hate-filled postings of Gary Rumain, aka
'rudolfrassen', Marine paper-pusher, of Silver Springs MD, could first
try enquiring at, and complaining to, these three local Marine Corps
locations first (be sure to tell them EXACTLY why you're enquiring and
complaining, and ask them to check Gary Rumain's hate postings by
typing his name into the search box for 'Google Groups' and then doing
the same as a Google search on the Web itself - that should get some
fast internal action! You can also refer them to his LiveJournal diary,
at
http://rudolfrassen.livejournal.com/, where he complains about how
unfair the Marines are to him):

Commerce Dept of: NOAA Corps Operations Director, Silver Spring, 20901
- (301) 713-1045
Navy-Marine Corp Relief Thrift, 2701 S Capitol St SW, Washington, DC
20373 - (202) 610-5419
Marine Corps Recruiting Station, 1629 Benning Rd NE, Washington, DC
20002 - (202) 396-0579

Muslim and Arab organizations in the Silver Spring MD area, in the
United States, and overseas generally are particularly invited to
enquire and complain, as are Arab journalists and major Iraqi,
Pakistani, Iranian and other Middle Eastern newspapers.

isthatreall...@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Sorry, Gary, I forgot to ask ....how's The Wife(tm), WombatGirl, and
PuppyBoy?

So sorry you got passed over for a promotion at the office, especially
after you put so much effort into preparing that briefing for the
Marine General!

Do you think that might be a personality thing, or do the folks in
Silver Spring MD just all know about your hate message postings on
various Usenet groups...?

isthatreall...@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hey, Gary Rumain - someone connected with the Marines in Silver Springs
MD, who also likes the handle 'rudolfrassen', and who has The Wife(TM)
(could this be the infamous Suzy Cohen?) who likes the handle
'flaviarassen', PuppyBoy and WombatGirl at home, who has a low level
job and is regularly passed over for promotion, and who has real and
self-admitted personality issues, should just confine themselves to
gaming, board games, the local Hell fire Club, and writing their two
journals at http://rudolfrassen.livejournal.com/ and
http://flaviarassen.livejournal.com/, shouldn't be spending their time
writing hate messages, forging Internet messages, or posting through
multiple ID's as though they are not all the same sick mind.

That's my point.

And the 'tough talk' sounds really comical coming from you! Save that
for your trips to Downtown Silver Springs (Wovw - that sounds like a
REALLY exciting and dangerous place for a serious combat vet like you
to get posted to - your boring admin job is just a cover, right?)

isthatreallyme@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

[...]

This is from a thread on the Iranian newsgroup about Gary Rumain's
hate-filled postings.

You can read the whole posting for yourself just by searching in
"Google Groups" for "Gary Rumain"...

http://www.zabasearch.com/

GARY A RUMAIN Born 1964
8112 GROVE ST
SILVER SPRING, MD (301) 565-9746

SUSAN E COHEN Born Nov 1962
8112 GROVE ST
SILVER SPRING, MD (301) 565-9746

Or should the address and phone number for "rudolfrassen" (aka Gary
Rumain) be...

Susan Cohen and Gary Rumain
2805 Blazer Court
Silver Spring MD

phone: (301)871-8577

(found at the VERY bottom of a message thread page at
http://www.game-tricks.net/viewtopic-337067.html)

(Google keyword search: Susan Cohen, Gary Rumain, Gary A Rumain, Silver
Spring, Silver Spring MD, hate, postings, newsgroups, board games,
games, gaming, gamer, gamers, swaps, proud graduate of Susan E. Wagner
High School, Staten Island, shops at Dream Wizards, in Rockville, at
the Hobby Hut, at Laurel Mall, hellfire club, hate postings on
soc.culture israel, also posts as 'rudolfrassen', writes at
http://rudolfrassen.livejournal.com/, and has been seen at the Columbia
Inn, Columbia, Maryland)

Plus the following little delicacies on Gary Rumain...

User Profile for rudolfrassen
Gary Rumain
(rudolfrassen)

User Details for rudolfrassen
Registration Date: 2005-09-29
Last Profile Update: 2006-01-16
Last Login: 2006-08-25
Country: United States
State: Maryland
Town/City: Silver Spring

Found at http://www.boardgamegeek.com/user/rudolfrassen

And...

Subject: Re: Where to buy board games close to College Park, Maryland -
from Gary Rumain (rudolfrassen), Posted Tue Jun 27,2006 08:09 pm.

Besides from Dream Wizards in Rockville, I've sometimes found some
stuff at the Hobby Hut in the Open part of Laurel Mall. They have great
clearance sales a couple of times a year.

I'll have to check out the Games Club of MD (I live in Silver Spring) -
I just haven't had a chance to yet...

From thread at http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/969440

And he's a proud graduate of Susan E. Wagner High School, Staten
Island:

Alumni

Mr. Gary Rumain
Graduation Year: 1981
Email: Click here to send email
City: Silver Spring
State: MD
Zip: 20910
Country: USA

From
http://www.wagnerhigh.org/apps/directory/directory_item.jsp?REC_ID=80677&rn=1230
Gender: Male

And he has a life (of sorts)...

The Hellfire Club Proudly Presents:

Terror on the Thames

London, 1892:

The Invisible Man is on the loose.
Strange creatures have been sighted in the Limehouse District,
snd Jack the Ripper has struck again.
All in all, a typical weekend in old London town.

Terror on the Thames is a live-action role-playing event in which
players
may portray historical, fictional, or original characters from the
reign
of Queen Victoria, These chracters will interact in an
alternate-universe
London which mixes the elements of magick and weird science, evoking
the
horrific and mysterious ambience of Stoker and Conan-Doyle.

The Hellfire Club will be running Terror February 18-20, 1994 at the
Columbia Inn, Columbia, Maryland. For hotel reservations, contact
the Columbia Inn, 1-800-638-2817. Be sure to mention Terror on the
Thames....

The Hellfire Club
c/o Gary Rumain
8112 Grove Street
Silver Spring, MD 20910
(301) 565-9746

Please make checks payable to: Gary Rumain

[...]

From a messages thread at

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.frp.announce/tree/browse_frm/month/1993-10?_done=%2Fgroup%2Frec.games.frp.announce%2Fbrowse_frm%2Fmonth%2F1993-10%3F&;

You can read more by "rudolfrassen" (aka Gary Rumain) on his
Livejournal page, http://rudolfrassen.livejournal.com/ - the
unbelievably shallow entries below are from there:

rudolfrassen

Jul. 2nd, 2006 05:53 pm All is Coolness
Our Air conditioner died Saturday morning, so before the House of Slack
party, we went looking for a replacement. The problem is that our
outlet for the air conditioner is a 230V/15 Amp outlet. This is not the
easiest thing to find nowadays...

We went to Best Buy, Lowe's, Circuit City, and Costco - no luck. I
bought some extra fans and then we headed to the party.

Today, we went to Sears as soon as it opened, and they had one model
that would fit. I tried to get someone to help with lifting the heavy
AC up the stairs, but couldn't get anyone at short notice. Luckily, my
body doesn't know the phrase "that's too heavy for you" (at least not
until the next day), so I managed to remove the old one and install the
new one. It only took 5 hours.

A half hour later, the rain storms hit. A shout out to the Gods of
Timing...

Right now, I need some Advil...

Current Mood: Cool!!!

Leave a comment

Jun. 28th, 2006 09:53 am Weekend Update
We had an ARC game this weekend (only two more to go...). Luckily, this
game was fairly close to the house so I was able to commute with
RetroDragonLady (thanks again!). This way, I didn't have to camp during
the game (I was so glad of that) and could sleep in my own bed.

Friday, I got surprised with a second cast character. I wish I had
advanced notice so I could have brought a better suit (I had
intentionally brought the ill-fitting one for the reporter character I
was playing). I had lots of fun improvising the reporter, who was
getting increasingly drunk as the evening went on.

Saturday was warm (and oppresively humid) and I ended up getting a
pretty bad sunburn despite using sunblock (I think I will no longer use
Ski and Sun 50 - it worked like crap). It was a fairly light casting
day, I only had about 2 hours of cast time.

Then the skies opened up. Luckily, RetroDragonLady and I were finished
for the day, so we got out of there. We ended up taking lots of side
roads due to the massive traffic on the beltway.

Sunday, we started heading back to the game, but the rains were
horrendous. RetroDragonLady pulled over three times on the trip there
and finally decided enough was enough. So we headed back home.

I must have still been pretty wiped out due to Saturday's humidity
because I konked back out and slept for three more hours.

After I woke up, I did a little work around the house and basically
took it easy the rest of the day. I read the new Lincoln Rhyme book by
Jeffrey Deaver, "The Cold Moon". It was one of his best books in a
while, with lots of twists (perhaps even too many) and a new reoccuring
villain.

Besides from that, we watched a few more episodes of Wild Wild West on
DVD. While watching it, I had fond memories of the great time I had
playing Artemis Gordon at the "Sic Semper" LARP. Still my favorite
role...

2 comments - Leave a comment

Jun. 26th, 2006 01:27 pm Par for the Fucking Course...
The Yearly Promotions were anounced today. I didn't mind so much that I
didn't get promoted. The thing that bothered me was that yet again they
promoted only the managers, two of which had only been here for just
less than a year. Way to support the troops!

Then, to cap things off, we had a luncheon today for yet another person
leaving the office (I wish I were leaving too). As part of the going
away speech for this person, the Office Chief thanks the person going
away for the great briefing she did for the Marine General who was
going to be the Deputy Chief of the whole Organization.

The briefing that I did. The briefing that I busted my ass to do.

It would be nice to get at least a little respect around here. I would
be nice if the Office Chief had the slightest bit of a clue.

As I said above - Par for the Fucking Course...

Current Mood: pissed off

2 comments - Leave a comment

[...]

May. 31st, 2006 10:43 am Thirteen Years...
Yesterday was our thirteenth anniversary. Since our first date was on a
Friday the 13th, this was extra special. The Wife(tm) gave me a
Salvador Dali style Wall Clock (with the whole melted look). Dali is
one of my favorite painters, so this was a great gift. Now we just have
to find a good place to put it up.

My dad decided to take us out to eat and we picked the new Chinese
Buffet in downtown Silver Spring called Blue Pearl (it's located
downstairs at Cityplace Mall). Right now they are offering a 20%
discount to all customers. I'm not sure how long that will last.

The food was mostly good, with a pleasant variety of Meat, Veggie, Dim
Sum, Sushi, Soup (including Vietnamese), BBQ, and other items. There
was more food than I could possibly try in one sitting. For the most
part, the food was good. Sometimes the broccoli was undercooked, but
otherwise people seemed happy. They even had Mac and Cheese for
PuppyBoy.

It's my goal to try all the restaurants in Downtown Silver Spring, so I
got to mark this one off pretty quickly.

After dinner, we planned to go to Coldstone Creamery, but they were
doing new employee training there, so they were closed. However, they
gave anyone who stopped by a "buy one, get one free" coupon (usable to
the end of June), so we were happy about that. I always like good
customer service...

We were going to go to Ben and Jerry's instead, but the prices were
pretty high ($4.25 for a regular sized cone - I think not). So instead,
we stopped by the nearby Safeway and got some pints of Ben and Jerry's
instead. It was even on sale. Then we went home and made sundaes. A
great time was had by all.

Current Mood: happy

5 comments - Leave a comment

May. 15th, 2006 05:18 pm Life in Progress
It's been a while, so I figure I'll do a catchup.

This weekend for Mother's day, I called my mom and got the dump on all
the things my mom didn't bother to tell me. Firstly, my grandmother
(she's 91) had to have a pacemaker put in because she kept fainting.
She's doing OK now, but she's a bit weak. we are going to have to do a
road trip to visit her before it's too late. Worse still, I found out
that my uncle has been on dialysis three times a week and now he can't
get it done as frequently because of infection problems. He currently
weighs 115 lbs, and it doesn't look like he will last much longer.

The conversation with my mom went pretty well. Often, things have
been...strained...between us for a variety of reasons that I won't put
here, but I would gladly tell you in person.

My dad insisted on taking us out for Mother's Day, so on Saturday, we
went to Mongolian Grill in Bethesda. Lots of food and it's fun to make
it to your specifications. I wish I could remember what
sauces/seasoning I put on it from dish to dish. Every time I go, I just
wing it.

Sunday, we did the mother-in-law thing, and a pretty good time was had
by all, with a dose of the usual family politics. For more info, you
can read it in flaviarassen's journal.

The weekend before, I was helping to make a film for the 48 Film
Project. For those of your reading this who don't know, the concept was
that on Friday night, the film crew randomly picks a genre (our team
got "Foreign Film" - which was a bear for the writing staff to work
on). Plus all the teams had to put in the movie a specific character
(Tim/Tina Tate, Gay glass Sculptor extrordinaire), a prop (a fire
extinguisher) and a line of dialog ("This is absolutely the last
time"). The team would have 48 hours to write, film, and edit the film.
Our team did a Summer blockbuster Cop film as made by a Slavic country
called "Nickel and DIE". It was cheesy fun. It reminded me of a movie I
saw as a kid while on vacation in Mexico. That movie was a Japanese spy
film called "Ironfinger" that was dubbed in English with Spanish
subtitles.

I volunteered to be Script Supervisor/Continuity person, mostly because
it gave me a reason to be near the director and cameraman and gave me a
real chance to see the movie making process. It was long hours and by
the end of the day my muscles ached and I was exhausted. Plus, my hay
fever hit me with a vengeance (my eyes were red from all the itching).
However, I wouldn't have missed the experience for the world and would
do it again in a second. I would have like to have been there for the
editing session, but I really didn't want to be yet another kibitzer
and distraction to the editor.

On Wednesday, we got to go to the AFI Silver Theater to see the movie
that we made. Since the name of our group was "Redheaded Stepchildren",
we all wore red shirts. I had never been to the AFI Silver Theater
before (although I am walking distance from it) and it was great to see
the restored theater (I had seen pre-restoration footage of the theater
as part of a Silver Spring documentary) and to realize that a movie I
was part of making was being shown. It was a thrill to see my name up
on the screen.

When I was young, my dad always cultivated in me an interest in movies
and never hesitated to call me over when a movie that he recommended
was playing. I watched a lot of terrific movies with my dad. While I
was in high school, I took a couple of film courses at the nearby
College of Staten Island. I was always interested in making a film, but
never had a chance to be involved until now. Now that the bug has
bitten me, I figure I am going to start doing more reading up on
cinematography and editing. Then tomorrow, the world...

Current Mood: focused

2 comments - Leave a comment

Apr. 19th, 2006 08:45 am Japanese Matrix
I found this fun Video from a Japanese Game Show. It's a pretty good
use of Black Art. It would have been better with a larger blackened
stage...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SfRPUffInU&search=japanese%20matrix

Current Mood: amused

Leave a comment

Apr. 19th, 2006 08:19 am Still Tired...
I'm still tired from running this weekend's ARC game. I suspect it was
the running across the baseball field at high speed to attack the
players on Sunday. And then doing it again about five minutes later. I
starting to get too old for this. :-)

Despite the cast problems, the game seemed to go over very well. A good
portion of this was because the cast we did have were real troopers and
played numerous parts all through the weekend (sometime many parts in
the same hour). In general, a lot of people worked really hard to get
this game out, and I thank all of them.

I'm still looking at what worked and what didn't:

The GPS worked fairly well, although it would work much better if there
was more manuvering room for the players to discover when they needed
to turn (a sharp turn at the highway was cutting it a bit close).

The Hide and seek Safari sticks work infinitely better indoors than in
the woods.

In general the puzzles were solved fairly easily (of course, we have a
number of really smart players). Next time, I'll have to use more
challenging ones. The 3D Plank Puzzle worked pretty well.

People seemed to like the sound effects for the Giant Worm (which I
ripped from the movie Tremors and re-edited for a longer sequence). The
cultist ritual sound effect wasn't great (I pulled some chanting from
the sacrifice scene in Temple of Doom), but it was a last ditch effort
to represent many more people than we actually had.

I was happy that I was able to provide the "little horrors", as I like
to put it. Moments where the horror is in having to make the tough
decision or where the horror is in the thought of what's going on as
opposed to actually seeing it.

In all, I was pleased with how it went.

Current Mood: satisfied

5 comments - Leave a comment

Apr. 12th, 2006 09:42 am And another one down...
It looks like another cast member for ARC has to drop this weekend...

Life is not happy.

Current Mood: depressed

2 comments - Leave a comment

Apr. 12th, 2006 07:24 am Need Cast for ARC...
I know it's short notice, but is anyone out there available (or knows
of anyone available) to cast for the ARC game this weekend? We had
someone drop at the last moment and we are short on cast as it is.

Apr. 10th, 2006 04:00 pm Taken from Many...
1. You can only say YES or NO
2. You are NOT ALLOWED to explain ANYTHING unless someone comments to
the entry and specifically asks.

Taken a picture naked? No
Made out with a member of the same sex? No
Danced in front of your mirror? Yes
Told a lie? Yes
Gotten in a car with people you just met? Yes
Been in a fist fight? Yes
Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back? Yes
Been arrested? No
Left your house without telling your parents? Yes
Ditched school to do something more fun? Yes
Slept in a bed with a member of the same sex? Yes
Seen someone die? Yes
Kissed a picture? Yes
Slept in until 3? Yes
Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by? Yes
Played dress up? Yes
Fallen asleep at work/school? Yes
Felt an earthquake? Yes
Touched a snake? Yes
Ran a red light? Yes
Had detention? Yes
Been in a car accident? Yes
Pole danced? No
Been lost? Yes
Sang karaoke? No
Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? Yes
Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? No
Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Yes
Kissed in the rain? Yes
Sang in the shower? Yes
Got your tongue stuck to a pole? No
Ever gone to school partially naked? No
Sat on a roof top? Yes
Played chicken? Yes
Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? Yes
Been told you're hot by a complete stranger? No
Broken a bone? No
Mooned/flashed someone? No
Forgotten someone's name? Yes
Slept naked? Yes
Blacked out from drinking? Yes
Played a prank on someone? Yes
Felt like killing someone? Yes
Made a parent cry? No
Cried over someone? Yes
Had sex more than 5 times in one day? No
Had/Have a dog? Yes
Been in a band? No
Drank 25 sodas in a day? No
Shot a gun? Yes

Leave a comment

Apr. 2nd, 2006 03:01 pm Six Things Meme...
The first player of this game starts with the "6 weird things/habits
about yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a blog of their
6 weird habits/things as well and state this rule clearly. In the end
you need to choose the 6 people to be tagged and list their names.

I'm not tagging anyone - this has been making the rounds for a while.

Okay...

1) I hate Bees. I've only been stung once, but I was swarmed by them in
New Orleans when I was young and now they creep me out a bit. I would
gladly give up honey if I could wipe them all from the face of the
earth...

2) I collect Comedy recordings. I've done so since I was young and have
a couple of thousands of records, tapes and most recently mp3s.

3) I love to sleep with a fan right near my face (about a foot or two
away). I don't care as much about the rest of me, as long as I have
that breeze in my face. The sound of the fan also helps me to sleep. I
must admit that The Wife(tm) hates this.

4) I am an obsessive collector. I always feel that I need to "complete
the set". This especially applies to books and records. This should be
no surprise to anyone who's been to our house.

5) I am very much a "Try anything once" sort of person. I've done lots
of fun things by having this philosophy. One of the few things I have
no desire to do is Bungee Jumping.

6) I have a bizarre memory quirk. I can remember what movie theatre
I've seen any movie in since I was about ten. Sometimes I won't
remember the specific name (theatre names change a lot), but I'll know
where it was. I wish that this memory space could be used for more
important information...

Leave a comment

Apr. 2nd, 2006 02:58 pm I guess I'll have to go to the next Hell
Party...
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Second Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level Score
Purgatory (Repenting Believers) Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers) Very Low
Level 2 (Lustful) Very High
Level 3 (Gluttonous) High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious) High
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy) High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics) High
Level 7 (Violent) High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers) Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous) High

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

Mar. 8th, 2006 07:00 am Color Quiz...Interesting
And not altogether untrue...

Your Existing Situation

Working to improve his image in the eyes of others so as to obtain
their compliance and agreement with his needs and wishes.

Your Stress Sources

The existing situation is disagreeable. Feels lonely and uncertain as
he has an unsatisfied need to ally himself with others whose standards
are as high as his own, and wants to stand out from the rank and file.
This sense of isolation magnifies the need into a compelling urge, all
the more upsetting to his self-sufficiency because of the restraint he
normally imposes on himself. Since he wants to demonstrate the unique
quality of his own character, he tries to suppress this need for others

and affects an attitude of unconcerned self-reliance to conceal his
fear
of inadequacy, treating those who criticize his behavior with contempt.

However, beneath this assumption of indifference he really longs for
the approval and esteem of others.

Your Restrained Characteristics

Feels listless, hemmed in, and anxious; considers that circumstances
and forcing him to restrain his desires. Wants to avoid open conflict
with others and to have peace and quiet.

Feels trapped in a distressing
or uncomfortable situation and seeking some way of gaining relief. Able

to achieve satisfaction from sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective

Urgently in need of rest, relaxation, peace, and affectionate
understanding. Feels he has been treated with a lack of consideration
and is
upset and agitated as a result. Regards his situation as intolerable as

long as his requirements are not complied with.

Your Actual Problem

Disappointment at the non-fulfillment of his hopes and the fear that to

formulate fresh goals will only lead to further setbacks have resulted
in considerable anxiety. He is trying to escape from this into a
peaceful and harmonious relationship, protecting him from
dissatisfaction and
lack of appreciation.

Your Actual Problem #2

Wants to be valued and respected, and seeks this from a close and
peaceful association of mutual esteem.

Mar. 7th, 2006 08:56 pm A tough week...
It's been a bit since I've done an update.

First of all, my dad is in the hospital. Last week, he had a severe
gout attack in both his legs. This isn't surprising, since he eats lots
of red meat (as well as lots of desserts). He weighs 325 pounds.

Usually, when he has gout problems, he just cuts out eating meat for a
few days and the problem goes away. Unfortunately, this time it wasn't
the case. The problem got worse and he was bed-ridden (with all the
associated problems). Finally, we were able to convince my dad to let
us call the ambulance to take him to the hospital.

Hopefully, this experience will convince him to try to eat a little
healthier. You'd have thought that the brain hemorrhage he had seven
years ago would have given him the hint. Unfortunately, he's very
stubborn. I have used him as a lesson to WombatGirl - "Don't eat crap
like your Grandpa".

At least he seems to be getting better. He was moved to the Rehab
center at the hospital and is undergoing physical therapy. No word yet
on when he can come home. The big project is that we need to put metal
railings on the outside stairs leading to the basement. I'm not sure
where to go to have this done. If anyone out there has any ideas,
please let me know.

While dad has been in the hospital, we decided to clean his living
space in the basement. We ended up finding lots of amazing things under
his sofa and unfortunately we discovered the wood moulding behind the
sofa was rotted due to the flooding we had down there and will need to
be replaced. Another project to work on.

We watched the Oscars this weekend. No real surprises except for Crash
winning for Best Picture. Jon Stewart did a decent job and we got some
good laughs. The montages were pretty good (three words - Gay Cowboy
Montage!!!), although I wasn't sure why they needed a Film Noir montage
- it didn't seem to fit with any of the nominated movies.

WombatGirl wanted Corpse Bride to win for best Animated film (she's a
happy Goth at heart), but I figured Wallace and Gromit would win - it
generally has done so in the past. I haven't scene "Howl's Moving
Castle" yet, but I've heard it wasn't as good as some of the other
Miyazaki films.

Work is still the usual hell. Nothing to do, and two more people have
announced they are leaving. I hope I find a new positions soon, or I'll
be Last Man Standing.

It looks like The Wife(tm), WombatGirl, and PuppyBoy all have colds. I
hope I don't get it as well - it's the last thing I need now.

Finished the ARC BGA's yesterday. Now I just have to finish up the
Sound Effects. I hope I can make the game this weekend. Right now, with
my dad in the hospital, it looks doubtful.

9 comments - Leave a comment

Jan. 31st, 2006 11:09 am
You scored as True Alternative. You are a True Alternative! Labels do
not suit you well, particularly as you tend to strike your own path and
to grow purely via experience. No armchair quarterbacking for you!
Originality and creation are your specialities, and sometimes you can
even articulate what the hell just happened. Someday you may find
yourself drawing the maps for other people... lots of other people.

Aimless Eclectic

65%
True Alternative

65%
Magician

60%
Discordian

55%
Mystic

55%
White Lighter

50%
Otherkin

40%
Spiritualist

25%

What Subversive Alternative Paradigm Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com

1 comment - Leave a comment

Jan. 24th, 2006 12:50 pm Werewolves of Maryland...
I played my first online game of "Werewolf" last week and had a great
time. I did pretty well (I was a werewolf), but died the last day when
I was killed by a hunter.

If anyone is interested in playing, I play at boardgamegeek.com. Go to
the Forums area and go to:

Forums -> Folders -> Gaming related -> PBEM: Werewolf.

2 comments - Leave a comment

Jan. 24th, 2006 12:00 pm Jeepers Creepers
Busy Weekend, mostly revolving around Wombatgirl's birthday.

We decided to have it at Jeepers (for the record, it was the Rockville
one) this year. For those that don't know, Jeepers is very similar to
Chuckie Cheese, except there are indoor rides such as a
mini-rollercoaster.

I have to say if there was ever a place that gave off "we just want
your money" vibes, this was it. We arranged for a party area (read
picnic table). Six kids were invited, but due to a mis-communication,
one did not show up and we were told that since Jeepers had a minimum
requirement of six kids, we had to pay for all six kids. I was peeved,
but willing to go along with that (it was stated as such on their web
site). They were going to give us nothing for it, but I insisted they
give the spare ride bracelet to Puppyboy (who was too small for half
the rides and was perfectly happy to just play in the free climbing and
sliding area). At least he got to ride some of the rides.

The "Party Planner" (read waitress) seemed to go out of her way to rush
the party along, even though the kids selfishly wanted to do things
like play the arcade games and ride the rides. Each kid got two
incredibly small pieces of pizza and an ice cream cup (The Wife(tm)
supplied the princess cake).

Then, at 2pm, the Party Planner told us that we had to clean up and
move all of out stuff to the general food area. If we stayed any longer
in the party area, it would cost us $15 an hour. I was quite pissed off
at this. If they were busy and needed the table, I could understand it,
but they had some twenty long tables in the party area and for the most
part, only three of them (including ours)were being used the entire
time they were there (since Montgomery County kids had off from school
due to a Professional Day, we had it yesterday). I really resented the
fact that they had us move everything to clear a table that no one
needed.

Plus, after they made us move, they told us that we could no longer get
free refills for the soda. Most people know how little soda actually
costs and I couldn't believe they were nickle and diming us after we
just paid to have a party there.

The final blow came when we got the bill and were charged 10% tax. When
I asked about it (finding the person to ask turned out to be a
production in itself because even guest relations didn't seem all that
willing to help), I was told that Maryland tax has been 10% for the
last couple of years. Not knowing when I had suddenly stepped into the
Twilight Zone, I asked to see the manager. Apparently, the 10% tax is
the Maryland Amusement tax and the people I spoke to earlier were
obviously too stupid to be able to explain this fact. To be honest, for
an amusement tax, I wasn't very amused.

Of course, it seemed that the kids had a good time, and that is
supposed to be the important thing.

Most of the people who know me know I have a great interest in Customer
Service (working in the field myself in various roles). I have to say
how appalled I was at how they went out of their way to build up bad
will. It was very clear that all they wanted was money and they didn't
care that their actions served only to piss me us. They saved pennies
only to lose future business. How businesses can survive on this model
is beyond me.

In all, if I were to go to Jeepers again (WombatGirl got a free return
ride pass, so we have to brave the place one more time), I'd skip the
party planning, go to their regular food area, and hold the party there
(those who know The Wife(tm) know how she thrives on and excels at
party planning). It would probably be cheaper in the long run.

I think Puppyboy's party at Chuck E Cheese last year went much better
and there were no hassles (and all the drink refills were free). We
might do that for him (or if we get the house in reasonable shape, have
another King Kamehameha bash).

Otherwise, the day went pretty well, except for losing power at the
house withing five minutes of returning home. It was out for a little
over an hour and then popped back on, just as it started getting dark.
We gave WombatGirl the rest of her presents and she seemed to enjoy
them. As of last night, the big hit seemed to be a shared gift of a set
of giant Castle Wall Mega-Blocks (the blocks are each about a foot by a
foot in size). Both of the kids had a blast making castles, thrones,
horses, beds, and a gamut of other items. I wish we had more room in
the house, because I would love to pick up another five or six of these
sets and build larger buildings (I definitely see game potential in
these).

Thank god it's over for now. We have a while until we have to worry
about Puppyboy's birthday.

Current Mood: pissed off

3 comments - Leave a comment

Jan. 13th, 2006 03:48 am Taken from many others....
You post a topic, list, category, whatever, in my comments section.
(examples: "5 Sexiest Things About Ron Weasley" or "Top 5 things to
drink"). Then, in a separate post, I'll post the answers to all your
Top 5 ideas, according to me. Then you post this offer in your own
journal (if you wish).

(From http://rudolfrassen.livejournal.com/)

For more, search the Web via Google for "rudolfrassen".

The Revd

Mar 7, 2010, 2:25:05 AM3/7/10
On Sat, 6 Mar 2010 15:38:06 -0800, "Uncle Toad" <unC_...@nogmail.com>
wrote:

>Gary Rumain on the Internet (Susan Cohen's dickhead husband)

Excellent! Saved for posterity!

Now watch Suzy KKKohen get hysterical trying to deny all this! LOL

Uncle Toad

Mar 7, 2010, 5:36:52 AM3/7/10

"The Revd" <ffo...@smythe.com> wrote in message

http://rudolfrassen.livejournal.com/ is still a working link.

And try googling "rudolfrassen" for fun.

benjie

Mar 7, 2010, 6:09:11 AM3/7/10
> athttp://rudolfrassen.livejournal.com/, where he complains about how
> journals athttp://rudolfrassen.livejournal.com/andhttp://flaviarassen.livejournal.com/, shouldn't be spending their time
> (found at the VERY bottom of a message thread page athttp://www.game-tricks.net/viewtopic-337067.html)

> (Google keyword search: Susan Cohen, Gary Rumain, Gary A Rumain, Silver
> Spring, Silver Spring MD, hate, postings, newsgroups, board games,
> games, gaming, gamer, gamers, swaps, proud graduate of Susan E. Wagner
> High School, Staten Island, shops at Dream Wizards, in Rockville, at
> the Hobby Hut, at Laurel Mall, hellfire club, hate postings on
> soc.culture israel, also posts as 'rudolfrassen', writes athttp://rudolfrassen.livejournal.com/, and has been seen at the Columbia

> Inn, Columbia, Maryland)
>
> Plus the following little delicacies on Gary Rumain...
>
> User Profile for rudolfrassen
> Gary Rumain
> (rudolfrassen)
>
> User Details for rudolfrassen
> Registration Date: 2005-09-29
> Last Profile Update: 2006-01-16
> Last Login: 2006-08-25
> Country: United States
> State: Maryland
> Town/City: Silver Spring
>
> Found athttp://www.boardgamegeek.com/user/rudolfrassen

> And...
>
> Subject: Re: Where to buy board games close to College Park, Maryland -
> from Gary Rumain (rudolfrassen), Posted Tue Jun 27,2006 08:09 pm.
>
> Besides from Dream Wizards in Rockville, I've sometimes found some
> stuff at the Hobby Hut in the Open part of Laurel Mall. They have great
> clearance sales a couple of times a year.
>
> I'll have to check out the Games Club of MD (I live in Silver Spring) -
> I just haven't had a chance to yet...
>
> From thread athttp://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/969440

> And he's a proud graduate of Susan E. Wagner High School, Staten
> Island:
>
> Alumni
>
> Mr. Gary Rumain
> Graduation Year: 1981
> Email: Click here to send email
> City: Silver Spring
> State: MD
> Zip: 20910
> Country: USA
>
> Fromhttp://www.wagnerhigh.org/apps/directory/directory_item.jsp?REC_ID=80...
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.frp.announce/tree/browse_frm...

> You can read more by "rudolfrassen" (aka Gary Rumain) on his
> Livejournal page,http://rudolfrassen.livejournal.com/- the
> DVD. While watching ...
>
> read more »

Her obsession with all things regal, led her to name her girl b'rat
Anne Elizabelth or Elizabeth Anne or some such nonsense.
Found a few pictures of a shiela called Elizabeth Anne - Could it
be?????????

Uncle Toad

Mar 7, 2010, 6:12:38 AM3/7/10

"benjie" <bencr...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> read more �

*_*_*_*_*

>Her obsession with all things regal, led her to name her girl b'rat
>Anne Elizabelth or Elizabeth Anne or some such nonsense.
>Found a few pictures of a shiela called Elizabeth Anne - Could it
>be?????????

So with some informed Googling one might hit pay dirt!

The Revd

Mar 7, 2010, 6:20:40 AM3/7/10
On Sun, 7 Mar 2010 03:09:11 -0800 (PST), benjie <bencr...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> journals athttp://rudolfrassen.livejournal.com/andhttp://flaviarassen.liv=

>> (found at the VERY bottom of a message thread page athttp://www.game-tric=

>ks.net/viewtopic-337067.html)
>>
>> (Google keyword search: Susan Cohen, Gary Rumain, Gary A Rumain, Silver
>> Spring, Silver Spring MD, hate, postings, newsgroups, board games,
>> games, gaming, gamer, gamers, swaps, proud graduate of Susan E. Wagner
>> High School, Staten Island, shops at Dream Wizards, in Rockville, at
>> the Hobby Hut, at Laurel Mall, hellfire club, hate postings on

>> soc.culture israel, also posts as 'rudolfrassen', writes athttp://rudolfr=

>> Fromhttp://www.wagnerhigh.org/apps/directory/directory_item.jsp?REC_ID=3D=

>> read more =BB

>Her obsession with all things regal, led her to name her girl b'rat
>Anne Elizabelth or Elizabeth Anne or some such nonsense.
>Found a few pictures of a shiela called Elizabeth Anne - Could it
>be?????????

The late lamented Ben KKKramer has a picture of Wombat Girl (Anne
Elizabeth) on his photobucket site, dressed in some bizarre mediaeval
garb. She's been circumcised, you know.

The Revd

Mar 7, 2010, 6:45:30 AM3/7/10
wrote:

>> journals athttp://rudolfrassen.livejournal.com/andhttp://flaviarassen.liv=

>> (found at the VERY bottom of a message thread page athttp://www.game-tric=

>ks.net/viewtopic-337067.html)
>>
>> (Google keyword search: Susan Cohen, Gary Rumain, Gary A Rumain, Silver
>> Spring, Silver Spring MD, hate, postings, newsgroups, board games,
>> games, gaming, gamer, gamers, swaps, proud graduate of Susan E. Wagner
>> High School, Staten Island, shops at Dream Wizards, in Rockville, at
>> the Hobby Hut, at Laurel Mall, hellfire club, hate postings on

>> soc.culture israel, also posts as 'rudolfrassen', writes athttp://rudolfr=

>> Fromhttp://www.wagnerhigh.org/apps/directory/directory_item.jsp?REC_ID=3D=

>> read more =BB

>Her obsession with all things regal, led her to name her girl b'rat
>Anne Elizabelth or Elizabeth Anne or some such nonsense.
>Found a few pictures of a shiela called Elizabeth Anne - Could it
>be?????????

Sorry, didn't realise it was you. Is your photobucket page still
active?

The Peeler

Mar 7, 2010, 9:09:50 AM3/7/10
On Sat, 6 Mar 2010 15:38:06 -0800, Slimy Toad wrote:

> Gary Rumain on the Internet (Susan Cohen's dickhead husband)
>
> PS. Her real name ain't Susan Cohen...

<snip endless garbage>

<BG> You really think anyone is interested in your sick obsession with
people or your endless "data" about them that no one can ever prove right or
wrong, especially when it's obvious that they were "collected" by a
hallucinating, mentally and emotionally disturbed, over-excited Usenet troll
like you? LOL

Nevertheless: thanks for displaying your state of mind again, Slimy Toad!

The Peeler

Mar 7, 2010, 9:27:36 AM3/7/10

We rather watch YOU getting all excited about Slimy Toad making up to you!
This must be your lucky day, The Retd! DO write him an email finally! Go for
it, you suffering sexual cripple! <VBEG>

--
The top 5 truths about our resident psychopath, The Retard:

he can't get out of the house anymore,
he got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
he can't FUCK anymore,
he got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!

The Peeler

Mar 7, 2010, 9:27:35 AM3/7/10
On Sun, 7 Mar 2010 02:36:52 -0800, Slimy Toad, our resident plonking troll,
wrote:

Do check your inbox today, Slimy Toad! I'm 100% sure The Retd can't resist
your advances any longer! Seems to be your slime that he got addicted to. It
enables him to receive your thick head inside him without too much pain!
<VBG>

Heinrich

Mar 7, 2010, 9:30:31 AM3/7/10

"The Peeler" <peeli...@invalid.admin> schreef in bericht

getting jealous again you sexual frustrated monkey

The Peeler

Mar 7, 2010, 3:20:49 PM3/7/10
On Sun, 7 Mar 2010 03:12:38 -0800, Slimy Toad, our resident plonking troll,
wrote:

>> read more �

> *_*_*_*_*
>
>>Her obsession with all things regal, led her to name her girl b'rat
>>Anne Elizabelth or Elizabeth Anne or some such nonsense.
>>Found a few pictures of a shiela called Elizabeth Anne - Could it
>>be?????????
>
> So with some informed Googling one might hit pay dirt!

Slimy Toad, I got bad news for you: looks like you got a rival all of a
sudden! The Retd seems to hooked on banshee now rather than on you! LOL

The Peeler

Mar 7, 2010, 3:20:49 PM3/7/10
On Sun, 07 Mar 2010 11:45:30 GMT, The Retd, our resident psychopath, wrote:

>>> DVD. While watching ...
>>>
>>> read more =BB
>>

>>Her obsession with all things regal, led her to name her girl b'rat
>>Anne Elizabelth or Elizabeth Anne or some such nonsense.
>>Found a few pictures of a shiela called Elizabeth Anne - Could it
>>be?????????
>
> Sorry, didn't realise it was you. Is your photobucket page still
> active?

Will you leave Slimy Toad now for banshee, The Retd? We are gonna watch how
this strange love affair will come to an end! LOL

--
Retarded, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident psychopath, The
Retd!

The Peeler

Mar 7, 2010, 3:20:52 PM3/7/10

Not at all! I wish them every luck. They might get married and get a real
life finally, the two pathetic trolls! LOL

--
Dumb Heini about himself: "i was diagnozed with the syndromeof asperger, no
idea what it means but i am feelingperfectly oke"

fla...@verizon.net

Mar 7, 2010, 3:39:57 PM3/7/10

On 7-Mar-2010, The Peeler <peeli...@invalid.admin> wrote:

> On Sun, 7 Mar 2010 02:36:52 -0800, Slimy Toad, our resident plonking
> troll,
> wrote:
>
> > "The Revd" <ffo...@smythe.com> wrote in message

Now they;re projecting on my *husband* -
obviously becaue they can't do to him what they *love* to do to little boys.

> >> Excellent! Saved for posterity!
> >>
> >> Now watch Suzy KKKohen get hysterical trying to deny all this!

Watch Susan laugh at the hysteria of 2 projecting liars making trash up!

> > http://rudolfrassen.livejournal.com/ is still a working link.

And still says nothing that these losers pretend it does! Hahaha! Yes, such
fun!

> Do check your inbox today, Slimy Toad! I'm 100% sure The Retd can't resist
> your advances any longer! Seems to be your slime that he got addicted to.
> It
> enables him to receive your thick head inside him without too much pain!
> <VBG>

Do you think that their stretching of their lies to include
my husband is some sort of truly bizarre, convoluted
come-on?? Or is it just extreme frustration & jealousy?

Susan

fla...@verizon.net

Mar 7, 2010, 3:43:24 PM3/7/10

On 7-Mar-2010, The Peeler <peeli...@invalid.admin> wrote:

> On Sat, 6 Mar 2010 15:38:06 -0800, Slimy Toad wrote:
>
> > Gary Rumain on the Internet (Susan Cohen's dickhead husband)
> >
> > PS. Her real name ain't Susan Cohen...

> <snip endless garbage>

Oh, damn - for the first time, I actually wanted to see
what insanity they'd come up with! I mean, come on -
that *had* to be one of the weirdest lies they've --

Oh, no, um, wait...

Yeah, that's it - it's not Susan Cohen, & all the pathetic
searches they've done, trying to find out just where I live,
are ALL WRONG!

Yeah - that's it!

ROFTLMHOHMSWTIME!!!!!

> <BG> You really think anyone is interested in your sick obsession with
> people or your endless "data" about them that no one can ever prove right
> or
> wrong, especially when it's obvious that they were "collected" by a
> hallucinating, mentally and emotionally disturbed, over-excited Usenet
> troll
> like you? LOL

Well, not anyone sane - which explains the Rev "KKK" Pedo
& Pigzetti gobbling up whatever he sticks out.

> Nevertheless: thanks for displaying your state of mind again, Slimy Toad!

Does he really have a choice?

Susan

The Peeler

Mar 7, 2010, 5:03:18 PM3/7/10
On Sun, 7 Mar 2010 20:39:57 GMT, fla...@verizon.net wrote:

> Watch Susan laugh at the hysteria of 2 projecting liars making trash up!
>
>>> http://rudolfrassen.livejournal.com/ is still a working link.
>
> And still says nothing that these losers pretend it does! Hahaha! Yes, such
> fun!
>
>> Do check your inbox today, Slimy Toad! I'm 100% sure The Retd can't resist
>> your advances any longer! Seems to be your slime that he got addicted to.
>> It
>> enables him to receive your thick head inside him without too much pain!
>> <VBG>
>
> Do you think that their stretching of their lies to include
> my husband is some sort of truly bizarre, convoluted
> come-on?? Or is it just extreme frustration & jealousy?
>
> Susan

Certainly both! They are also, certainly, over-excited hysterical psychotic
cunts that have gotten completely out of touch with real life over all those
years of inane trolling.

Uncle Toad

Mar 7, 2010, 5:13:01 PM3/7/10

<fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message

His two year old old crap is still cached and online, Suzy. And it may be a
while before it comes down. How long did you think you and McPellie can
slander people without getting some of your own dirt shoved right back at
ya...?

What goes around comes around.

Enjoy!

Uncle Toad

Mar 7, 2010, 5:27:27 PM3/7/10

<fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Google search: "Flaviarassen" or "Rudolfrassen" with either "Puppyboy" or
Wombatgirl" in the same line. It goes back to
http://rudolfrassen.livejournal.com/ and/or
http://flaviarassen.livejournal.com/ every time. It looks to me like
"LiveJournal.com" cached it. According to the profile information it says
both acccounts were gift subscriptions.

It also has information cached about some kind of sci-fi costume making
convention in back 1997 in Baltimore. Wouldn't that be a hoot to read? Wanna
see it? Bye!

Uncle Toad

Mar 7, 2010, 5:35:42 PM3/7/10

[binary image data 'greeked' from content]

1:15 am - Not Entirely For the Overly Sensitive
WombatGirl, for one, I know could not handle seeing this.
But I felt it was important to share.
DO NOT WORRY: I PROVIDE NO PICTURES
But I will give a link to a short article about this.
The pictures in that article are small and fuzzy.

I saw a documentary today that I had seen offered before
but never got the chance to sit down & actually watch.
It was called "Born without a Face."
I couldn't guess what that actually meant - my best guess
was that it was like that episode of Star Trek (REAL Trek)
where a powerful whacko took away a crewmember's face -
that the baby had skin covering its entire face and it
needed to be cut open for the child to breath, see, etc.
Boy, was I off.
It's a genetic disorder called Treacher Collins Syndrome,
and it means the facial structure is partially missing.
And the little girl in this documentary has the most
severe case on record.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/health/news-article.aspx?storyid=36480

But as I watched the show, even knowing that the little girl
was massively deformed, there was just something about her
(or maybe something about me) that refused to allow me to
say she was ugly (or, as one bastard on the net put it, a
"monstrosity" - he should only ROT!). In one heartwrenching
(at least for me) shot, they showed the little girl bending
down in play - and all you could see was a golden-headed
child with the precious cherub-like form that most little
kids seem to have. Maybe that was it - that beyond the
abnormal face and some physical difficulties, you could
see that she was a sweet, bright and just plain precious
little girl. The way she cuddled up against her Mommy &
Daddy was exactly like the way mine did & do to me - how
could I not love this little girl, too?

I have already sent a message to her parents. And I'm going
to be following her story - www.julianawetmore.net. And all
the while, I will be equally grateful that my own children
don't have her challenges.

current mood: humble
current music: MMPR: The Movie

(4 comments | comment on this)
Sunday, September 17th, 2006

THERE'S LOTS MORE

Uncle Toad

Mar 7, 2010, 5:35:56 PM3/7/10

[binary image data 'greeked' from content]

2:55 am - Hey! (or, ganked from riolobo)

9/9 Genius

You are 87% knowledgable and 92% intellectual.

Amazing! You have an incredible brain (intellect) and a powerhouse of
information (knowledge)! Keep up the impressive work-- we all bow to you.

My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and
gender:

free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 99% on knowledge
free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 99% on intellect

Link: The Knowledge vs. Intellect Test written by rattytintinface on OkCupid
Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

I guess the 82% part is cuz I guessed on at least 4 questions....

current mood: amused
current music: Transformers (More than meets the eye!)

(comment on this)
2:04 am - Wiccan Military Marker Approved!!
http://www.au.org/site/News2?abbr=pr&page=NewsArticle&id=8533&JServSessionIdr006=583k711qi1.app13a

current mood: jubilant

(1 comment | comment on this)
Monday, September 4th, 2006

THERE'S LOTS MORE

The Peeler

Mar 7, 2010, 5:39:10 PM3/7/10
On Sun, 7 Mar 2010 14:13:01 -0800, Slimy Toad, our resident plonking troll,
wrote:

You feel "slandered", Slimy Toad, you pathetic troll? VERY pleased to hear
that! LOL!

The Peeler

Mar 7, 2010, 5:41:31 PM3/7/10
On Sun, 7 Mar 2010 14:27:27 -0800, Slimy Toad, our resident plonking troll,
wrote:

> <fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message

<BG> You are aware that you only manage to come across as a completely
defeated, humiliated, constantly abused, pathetic troll, Slimy Toad? Or
aren't you? LOL

fla...@verizon.net

Mar 8, 2010, 12:51:04 AM3/8/10

On 7-Mar-2010, The Peeler <peeli...@invalid.admin> wrote:

> On Sun, 07 Mar 2010 11:45:30 GMT, The Retd, our resident psychopath,
> wrote:

> >>Her obsession with all things regal, led her to name her girl b'rat

> >>[sic]
> >>Anne Elizabelth [sic] or Elizabeth Anne or some such nonsense.

And the lies continue to flow...

> >>Found a few pictures of a shiela called Elizabeth Anne - Could it
> >>be?????????

Oh, sure - that's the ticket. Must be.
ROTFLMHO!!

> > Sorry, didn't realise it was you. Is your photobucket page still
> > active?

Oh, gee, I certainly hope so!
Post the link again fopr us, sweetie, huh?

> Will you leave Slimy Toad now for banshee, The Retd? We are gonna watch
> how this strange love affair will come to an end! LOL

I keep telling you - it's a whole circle of jerks.

Susan

fla...@verizon.net

Mar 8, 2010, 12:52:47 AM3/8/10

On 7-Mar-2010, The Peeler <peeli...@invalid.admin> wrote:

> On Sun, 7 Mar 2010 03:12:38 -0800, Slimy Toad, our resident plonking
> troll,
> wrote:

> > So with some informed Googling one might hit pay dirt!

It's nice of them to admit that they have ASBOLUTELY NO
LIVES BEYOND TRYING IMPOTENTLY TO STALK ME!

ROFTLMHOHMSWTIME!!!

> Slimy Toad, I got bad news for you: looks like you got a rival all of a
> sudden! The Retd seems to hooked on banshee now rather than on you! LOL

There's no problem - they all share, you can bet.
Let's just pray they don't share with anyone else - ICK!

Susan

fla...@verizon.net

Mar 8, 2010, 12:58:36 AM3/8/10

On 7-Mar-2010, The Peeler <peeli...@invalid.admin> wrote:

> On Sun, 7 Mar 2010 14:13:01 -0800, Slimy Toad, our resident plonking
> troll,
> wrote:
>
> >> Do you think that their stretching of their lies to include
> >> my husband is some sort of truly bizarre, convoluted
> >> come-on?? Or is it just extreme frustration & jealousy?
> >>
> >> Susan
> >
> > His two year old old crap is still cached and online, Suzy.

See what I mean about insane lies?
There is *nothing* my husband has ever
posted on his LJ that they have.
*Every single time* they have come up with
some lie, the link has led NOWHERE.
It's why they don't even *bother* to provide
even a phony link anymore.

> > Suzy. And it may be a
> > while before it comes down.

Whatever this rambling drivel is supposed to mean.

> > How long did you think you and McPellie can
> > slander people

And what slander would that be?
What have I ever said that they haven't shown?

> > without getting some of your own dirt shoved right back
> > at ya...?

And here's where he proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's nuts.
Not only are they the ones who tried lamely to slander their targets
first, he's now admitting that it IS slander! He's OPENLY stating that
they just slinging dirt!

> > What goes around comes around.

Which *they* should be learning, theyhaving started it, as Google shows.

> > Enjoy!
>
> You feel "slandered", Slimy Toad, you pathetic troll?

He WISHES it were slander - and he WISHES he wasn't
deserving of having his own lies & filth thrown back at him.

Susan

fla...@verizon.net

Mar 8, 2010, 1:02:17 AM3/8/10

Please note the LAME ATTEMPT TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT---

--- that just keads to yet ANOTHER LIES.
As I have pointed out before: NOTHING they say
can be found at that address....

> and/or
> > http://flaviarassen.livejournal.com/

...or this one.

> > It looks to me like
> > "LiveJournal.com" cached it.

And the lies continue to mount...

> > According to the profile information it
> > says
> > both acccounts were gift subscriptions.

And the lies CONTINUE to mount - I would *love* to see
what lie he come sup with to pretend he can prove this.
(& then wait for me to drop the hammer - AGAIN!)

> > It also has information cached about some kind of sci-fi costume making
> > convention in back 1997 in Baltimore. Wouldn't that be a hoot to read?
> > Wanna
> > see it? Bye!

Yeah, I'd love it - moron!

> <BG> You are aware that you only manage to come across as a completely
> defeated, humiliated, constantly abused, pathetic troll, Slimy Toad? Or
> aren't you? LOL

You know, someone has to be worse than insane to not notice just how
PATHETICALLY OBSSESSED THESE LOSERS EXPOSE THEMSELVES TO BE!

Susan

The Revd

Mar 8, 2010, 5:35:07 AM3/8/10
On Sun, 7 Mar 2010 20:39:57 GMT, flav...@verizon.net wrote:

>On 7-Mar-2010, The Peeler <peeli...@invalid.admin> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 7 Mar 2010 02:36:52 -0800, Slimy Toad, our resident plonking
>> troll,
>> wrote:
>>
>> > "The Revd" <ffo...@smythe.com> wrote in message

>Now they;re [sic] projecting on my *husband* -
>obviously becaue [sic] they can't do to him what they *love* to do to little boys.

See how the dyslexia gets out of hand when you get excited, KKKohen?

>Watch Susan laugh at the hysteria of 2 projecting liars making trash up!
>
>> > http://rudolfrassen.livejournal.com/ is still a working link.
>
>And still says nothing that these losers pretend it does! Hahaha! Yes, such
>fun!

You got Gary to delete his entries once they became public knowledge,
didn;t you, KKKohen?

>> Do check your inbox today, Slimy Toad! I'm 100% sure The Retd can't resist
>> your advances any longer! Seems to be your slime that he got addicted to.
>> It
>> enables him to receive your thick head inside him without too much pain!
>> <VBG>
>
>Do you think that their stretching of their lies to include
>my husband is some sort of truly bizarre, convoluted
>come-on?? Or is it just extreme frustration & jealousy?
>
>Susan

Lies, KKKohen? You *wish*, cunt!

The Revd

Mar 8, 2010, 5:36:15 AM3/8/10
On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 05:58:36 GMT, flav...@verizon.net wrote:

>On 7-Mar-2010, The Peeler <peeli...@invalid.admin> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 7 Mar 2010 14:13:01 -0800, Slimy Toad, our resident plonking
>> troll,

>> > His two year old old crap is still cached and online, Suzy.
>
>See what I mean about insane lies?
>There is *nothing* my husband has ever
>posted on his LJ that they have.
>*Every single time* they have come up with
>some lie, the link has led NOWHERE.
>It's why they don't even *bother* to provide
>even a phony link anymore.

Funny how his LJ entries keep vanishing once they become public
knowledge, isn;t it, KKKohen?

The Peeler

Mar 8, 2010, 7:36:21 AM3/8/10
On Sun, 7 Mar 2010 14:35:42 -0800, Slimy Toad, our resident plonking troll,
wrote:

<snip another pathetic copy & paste>

ABSLOUTELY pathetic ...our most abused troll's desperate attempts at some
sort of "retribution"! LOL

The Peeler

Mar 8, 2010, 7:36:21 AM3/8/10
On Sun, 7 Mar 2010 14:35:56 -0800, Slimy Toad, our resident plonking troll,
wrote:

<snip the pathetic copy & paste>

You are BLEEDING, Slimy Toad! Good so! <G>

Uncle Toad

Mar 8, 2010, 8:19:30 AM3/8/10

> On 7-Mar-2010, The Peeler <peeli...@invalid.admin> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 7 Mar 2010 14:13:01 -0800, Slimy Toad, our resident plonking
>> troll,

>> > His two year old old crap is still cached and online, Suzy.
>
> See what I mean about insane lies?
> There is *nothing* my husband has ever
> posted on his LJ that they have.
> *Every single time* they have come up with
> some lie, the link has led NOWHERE.
> It's why they don't even *bother* to provide
> even a phony link anymore.

Double click on the live link, Suzy. http://rudolfrassen.livejournal.com/

You know what? It's still there!

>> > Suzy. And it may be a
>> > while before it comes down.
>
> Whatever this rambling drivel is supposed to mean.
>
>> > How long did you think you and McPellie can
>> > slander people
>
> And what slander would that be?
> What have I ever said that they haven't shown?
>
>> > without getting some of your own dirt shoved right back
>> > at ya...?
>> >
> And here's where he proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's nuts.
> Not only are they the ones who tried lamely to slander their targets
> first, he's now admitting that it IS slander! He's OPENLY stating that
> they just slinging dirt!

What, you don't like the taste of Suzy-sludge being shoveled into you face?
It's nasty stuff, huh?

>> > What goes around comes around.
>
> Which *they* should be learning, theyhaving started it, as Google shows.

This is a lesson you need to badly learn, since you started all the
flame-baiting very long ago.

>> > Enjoy!
>>
>> You feel "slandered", Slimy Toad, you pathetic troll?
>
> He WISHES it were slander - and he WISHES he wasn't
> deserving of having his own lies & filth thrown back at him.
>
> Susan
>
>> VERY pleased to hear
>> that! LOL!

You know Suzy, old McPeelie knows absolutely squat, he's a goddamned newbie,
who uses old Compuserve jargon, as dumb as that may be. He's as stupid as
you are.

And what about those live links to Gary's live-journal pages?

Com-on Suzy, lets hear the lies and more excuses and the outright bullshit.
lol

....Embarrassed aren't you?

Double click on the live link, Suzy. http://rudolfrassen.livejournal.com/

You know what? It's still there!

Uncle Toad

Mar 8, 2010, 8:20:57 AM3/8/10

"The Revd" <ffo...@smythe.com> wrote in message

She's not posting as much nonsensical drivel as usual. She must know she and
Gary have been exposed again.

Uncle Toad

Mar 8, 2010, 8:23:02 AM3/8/10

> On Sun, 7 Mar 2010 20:39:57 GMT, flav...@verizon.net wrote:
>

>>On 7-Mar-2010, The Peeler <peeli...@invalid.admin> wrote:
>>
>>> On Sun, 7 Mar 2010 02:36:52 -0800, Slimy Toad, our resident plonking
>>> troll,

>>Now they;re [sic] projecting on my *husband* -
>>obviously becaue [sic] they can't do to him what they *love* to do to
>>little boys.
>
> See how the dyslexia gets out of hand when you get excited, KKKohen?

>>Watch Susan laugh at the hysteria of 2 projecting liars making trash up!

>>And still says nothing that these losers pretend it does! Hahaha! Yes,
>>such
>>fun!
>
> You got Gary to delete his entries once they became public knowledge,
> didn;t you, KKKohen?

It's still cached however.

http://rudolfrassen.livejournal.com/

The Peeler

Mar 8, 2010, 9:30:37 AM3/8/10
On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 05:20:57 -0800, Slimy Toad, our resident plonking troll,
wrote:

> "The Revd" <ffo...@smythe.com> wrote in message

>>>See what I mean about insane lies?
>>>There is *nothing* my husband has ever
>>>posted on his LJ that they have.
>>>*Every single time* they have come up with
>>>some lie, the link has led NOWHERE.
>>>It's why they don't even *bother* to provide
>>>even a phony link anymore.
>>
>> Funny how his LJ entries keep vanishing once they become public
>> knowledge, isn;t it, KKKohen?
>>

> She's not posting as much nonsensical drivel as usual. She must know she and
> Gary have been exposed again.

<BG> A Usenet retard adjusting for himself the things he believes to see
according to his limited mental capacities! Well, that's what it's really
ALWAYS about with you hilariously stupid online trolls! LOL

The Peeler

Mar 8, 2010, 9:30:36 AM3/8/10
On Mon, 08 Mar 2010 10:35:07 GMT, The Retd, our resident psychopath, wrote:

<snip waste of bandwidth with usual meaningless psychotic drivel>

The Peeler

Mar 8, 2010, 9:30:37 AM3/8/10
On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 05:19:30 -0800, Slimy Toad, our resident plonking troll,
wrote:

<snip the usual verbose blather>

You simply talk too much, Slimy Toad! Mentally challenged folks like you
usually fare better if they manage to hide their idiocy behind silence! ;-)

The Peeler

Mar 8, 2010, 9:30:36 AM3/8/10
On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 05:23:02 -0800, Slimy Toad, our resident plonking troll,
wrote:

ROTFLOL! Pathetic troll you are!!!

The Peeler

Mar 8, 2010, 9:30:37 AM3/8/10

Trust me, The Retd, the links here will ALWAYS be around:

Various portraits of The Retd:

Neutered Rev
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/5800/neuteredrev.jpg

Waiting Rev
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/8542/waitingrev.jpg

The Lonely Rev
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/5016/thelonelyretard.jpg

fla...@verizon.net

Mar 8, 2010, 12:51:07 PM3/8/10

On 8-Mar-2010, The Peeler <peeli...@invalid.admin> wrote:

> On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 05:23:02 -0800, Slimy Toad, our resident plonking
> troll,
> wrote:
>
> > "The Revd" <ffo...@smythe.com> wrote in message

> >> See how the dyslexia gets out of hand when you get excited, KKKohen?

Oh, is THAT why he keeps mis-spelling everything?

> >> You got Gary to delete his entries once they became public knowledge,

> >> didn;t [sic]

I guess the loser is getting excited ---

> >> you, KKKohen?

--- as well as projectionary.

> > It's still cached however.

I see they have found a new lie to embrace.
Should I stomp them now, or let them dig
themselves down further?

> > http://rudolfrassen.livejournal.com/
>
> ROTFLOL! Pathetic troll you are!!!

What an idiot!
How many times do you think they're going to post the
*general* link to a LJ page, & pretend that it leads to
some specific entry that *they made up*??

Susan

fla...@verizon.net

Mar 8, 2010, 12:54:00 PM3/8/10

Funny how they keep posting a general link &
pretending that it leads to something that
NEVER EXISTED.

Big Hint: if it actually existed, they could post a *specific* link!

> > She's not posting as much nonsensical drivel as usual.

Translation: the idiots can't make their brains work hard
enough to fabricate more stuff thatsounds evenr remotely
sane.

> > She must know she
> > and Gary have been exposed again.

As normal human beings?
Gee, I can see why Jasow would think that's terrible...

> <BG> A Usenet retard adjusting for himself the things he believes to see
> according to his limited mental capacities!

Wow - you encapsulated that very well.

> Well, that's what it's really
> ALWAYS about with you hilariously stupid online trolls! LOL

What else could it be?

Susan

fla...@verizon.net

Mar 8, 2010, 12:55:36 PM3/8/10

On 8-Mar-2010, The Peeler <peeli...@invalid.admin> wrote:

> On Mon, 08 Mar 2010 10:36:15 GMT, The Retd, our resident psychopath,
> wrote:

> >>See what I mean about insane lies?
> >>There is *nothing* my husband has ever
> >>posted on his LJ that they have.
> >>*Every single time* they have come up with
> >>some lie, the link has led NOWHERE.
> >>It's why they don't even *bother* to provide
> >>even a phony link anymore.
> >
> > Funny how his LJ entries keep vanishing once they become public
> > knowledge, isn;t it, KKKohen?

Funny how they can never post an actual link to any of it.

> Trust me, The Retd, the links here will ALWAYS be around:

Trust me, if there were links, they'd post them.

Hwey - why don't we start posting LJ links for them -
why should they have al the fun?

Susan

The Revd

Mar 8, 2010, 5:25:12 PM3/8/10
On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 17:51:07 GMT, fla...@verizon.net wrote:

>On 8-Mar-2010, The Peeler <peeli...@invalid.admin> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 05:23:02 -0800, Slimy Toad, our resident plonking
>> troll,
>> wrote:
>>
>> > "The Revd" <ffo...@smythe.com> wrote in message

>Oh, is THAT why he keeps mis-spelling everything?

Er, duh, no it isn;t, KKKohen!

>I guess the loser is getting excited ---

Note: NO REFUTATION!

>--- as well as projectionary.

Uh-huh, KKKohen.

>> > It's still cached however.
>> >
>I see they have found a new lie to embrace.
>Should I stomp them now, or let them dig
>themselves down further?

Little do you know, KKKohen!

>> > http://rudolfrassen.livejournal.com/
>>
>> ROTFLOL! Pathetic troll you are!!!
>
>What an idiot!
>How many times do you think they're going to post the
>*general* link to a LJ page, & pretend that it leads to
>some specific entry that *they made up*??

You can only *wish* it were made up, KKKohen!

The Revd

Mar 8, 2010, 5:26:48 PM3/8/10
On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 17:55:36 GMT, flav...@verizon.net wrote:

>On 8-Mar-2010, The Peeler <peeli...@invalid.admin> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 08 Mar 2010 10:36:15 GMT, The Retd, our resident psychopath,
>> wrote:

>> > Funny how his LJ entries keep vanishing once they become public
>> > knowledge, isn;t it, KKKohen?
>>
>Funny how they can never post an actual link to any of it.

Duh, you;ve *deleted* it, KKKohen!

>> Trust me, The Retd, the links here will ALWAYS be around:
>>
>Trust me, if there were links, they'd post them.

Trust me, if you hadn;t deleted them, we would.

RabbiJoekerr

Mar 8, 2010, 5:40:19 PM3/8/10
On Mar 7, 5:27 pm, "Uncle Toad" <unC_T...@nogmail.com> wrote:
> <flav...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> >> <snip endless garbage>
>
> > Oh, damn - for the first time, I actually wanted to see
> > what insanity they'd come up with! I mean, come on -
> > that *had* to be one of the weirdest lies they've --
>
> > Oh, no, um, wait...
>
> > Yeah, that's it - it's not Susan Cohen, & all the pathetic
> > searches they've done, trying to find out just where I live,
> > are ALL WRONG!
>
> > Yeah - that's it!
>
> > ROFTLMHOHMSWTIME!!!!!
>
> >> <BG> You really think anyone is interested in your sick obsession with
> >> people or your endless "data" about them that no one can ever prove right
> >> or
> >> wrong, especially when it's obvious that they were "collected" by a
> >> hallucinating, mentally and emotionally disturbed, over-excited Usenet
> >> troll
> >> like you? LOL
>
> > Well, not anyone sane - which explains the Rev "KKK" Pedo
> > & Pigzetti gobbling up whatever he sticks out.
>
> >> Nevertheless: thanks for displaying your state of mind again, Slimy Toad!
>
> > Does he really have a choice?
>
> > Susan
>
> Google search: "Flaviarassen" or "Rudolfrassen" with either "Puppyboy" or
> Wombatgirl" in the same line. It goes back tohttp://rudolfrassen.livejournal.com/and/orhttp://flaviarassen.livejournal.com/every time. It looks to me like
> "LiveJournal.com" cached it. According to the profile information it says

> both acccounts were gift subscriptions.
>
> It also has information cached about some kind of sci-fi costume making
> convention in back 1997 in Baltimore. Wouldn't that be a hoot to read? Wanna
> see it?   Bye!

And anyone with half a brain can click on the link and see it doesnt
contain the bogus quotes you fools are posting... how can you be so
stupid?

Virgil

Mar 8, 2010, 7:00:09 PM3/8/10
In article <4b95795d....@news.x-privat.org>,
ffo...@smythe.com (The Revd) wrote:

> >Funny how they can never post an actual link to any of it.
>
> Duh, you;ve *deleted* it, KKKohen!

Duh, if it existed, fffformby could insert it again in his own postings,
so his failure to do so reveals his falsehoods.

> >> Trust me, The Retd, the links here will ALWAYS be around:
> >>
> >Trust me, if there were links, they'd post them.
>
> Trust me, if you hadn;t deleted them, we would.

One could, at will, go back to the posts in which those links were not
yet deleted if any such posts actually existed.

So that fffformby is either too lazy or too incompetent or lying.

Or all three.

Uncle Toad

Mar 8, 2010, 7:12:00 PM3/8/10

"The Revd" <ffo...@smythe.com> wrote in message

The idiot is saying it's a generic link and she obviously doesn't recognize
that it's --specific-- to her and Gary. OR... she's trying to pathologically
lie her way out of it. I go with the later.

Uncle Toad

Mar 8, 2010, 7:15:48 PM3/8/10

<fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message

It's specific to you, look again at the protocol.

http://flaviarassen.livejournal.com/ (--flaviarassen--)

LIAR...

cornholio

Mar 8, 2010, 7:21:32 PM3/8/10
On Mar 6, 3:38 pm, "Uncle Toad" <unC_T...@nogmail.com> wrote:
> Gary Rumain on the Internet (Susan Cohen's dickhead husband)
>
> PS. Her real name ain't Susan Cohen...
>
> --

Shades of Ali Al Grabarse, who also couldn't control his
obsession with Susan Cohen. If I were Susan Cohen I
would look into whether or not the above pile of human
excrement has committed any stalking crimes. I would
start by figuring out where the Uncle Toad/Ali Al Grabarse
character posts from, then contact law enforcement entities
there.

fla...@verizon.net

Mar 8, 2010, 9:01:01 PM3/8/10

On 8-Mar-2010, cornholio <andx...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mar 6, 3:38�pm, "Uncle Toad" <unC_T...@nogmail.com> wrote:
>

> dickhead

> Shades of Ali Al Grabarse, who also couldn't control his
> obsession with Susan Cohen.

This is another of his suck puppets.

>If I were Susan Cohen I
> would look into whether or not the above pile of human
> excrement has committed any stalking crimes. I would
> start by figuring out where the Uncle Toad/Ali Al Grabarse
> character posts from,

I know where they both post from - I am more than safe.

Uncle Toad

Mar 8, 2010, 9:01:28 PM3/8/10

"The Revd" <ffo...@smythe.com> wrote in message

You can bet this lying pathological idiot, Cohen, will have them deleted as
soon as she can figure out how and why live journal is allowing non members
to access them.

....She deeply Embarrassed and trying to lie her way out of the hard fact
that this stuff is out there.

http://flaviarassen.livejournal.com/

Uncle Toad

Mar 8, 2010, 9:02:36 PM3/8/10

"Virgil" <Vir...@home.esc> wrote in message

Try using the link dipshit!

fla...@verizon.net

Mar 8, 2010, 9:04:10 PM3/8/10

On 8-Mar-2010, Virgil <Vir...@home.esc> wrote:

> In article <4b95795d....@news.x-privat.org>,
> ffo...@smythe.com (The Revd) wrote:
>

> > >Funny how they can never post an actual link to any of it.
> >
> > Duh, you;ve *deleted* it, KKKohen!

What an IDIOT!!!
They keep posting the link to his LJ - the LJ is STILL THERE!!
Just how stupid can bigots be???

> Duh, if it existed, fffformby could insert it again in his own postings,
> so his failure to do so reveals his falsehoods.

Actually, he can't - the entries have been secure since day one.
He's been lying all along.

> > >Trust me, if there were links, they'd post them.
> >
> > Trust me, if you hadn;t deleted them, we would.

Except that the ONLY link they DID post is STILL THERE!
G-d, I don't think I can make it any dumber for them!!

> One could, at will, go back to the posts in which those links were not
> yet deleted if any such posts actually existed.

When they *do* post fake specific links, there is nothing there.
*That*s why they keep posting the *general* link and saying it's
the link to whatever tripe they're making up.

> So that fffformby is either too lazy or too incompetent or lying.
>
> Or all three.

Yes.

Susan

Uncle Toad

Mar 8, 2010, 9:11:19 PM3/8/10

"cornholio" <andx...@gmail.com> wrote in message

*_*_*_*

It's the other way around, moron. She will not stop lying about me and
slandering me. I should call in the law enforcement people on her. I can
post something totally devoid of her and without any reference to her, and
she'll follow me around lying about the post in question. She's done it time
and time again. ...Just as she lies pathologically about other people around
here. Check your threads and associated dates, asshole. Susan Cohen started
this flame-baiting bullshit. And I'm going to push it right up her ass,
sideways.

Uncle Toad

Mar 8, 2010, 9:17:13 PM3/8/10

"cornholio" <andx...@gmail.com> wrote in message

*_*_*_*

BTW:

You post from California IP address city: Los Angeles IP address latitude:
34.0416 IP address longitude: -118.2988 ISP, SBC Internet Services

You sound a lot like Doodoo though his posts come out of Kansas.

And.... I am not "Ali Al Grabarse" and have NEVER posted under that nym,
ever. Keep grasping at straws you ignorant asshole.

lol

The Revd

Mar 9, 2010, 12:58:31 AM3/9/10
On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 02:04:10 GMT, flav...@verizon.net wrote:

>On 8-Mar-2010, Virgil <Vir...@home.esc> wrote:

>> > Duh, you;ve *deleted* it, KKKohen!
>
>What an IDIOT!!!
>They keep posting the link to his LJ - the LJ is STILL THERE!!
>Just how stupid can bigots be???

What a CRETIN! The LJ is indeed still there. But entries in the LJ
can be added and deleted at will! Duh!
4

The Revd

Mar 9, 2010, 1:28:24 AM3/9/10
On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 16:21:32 -0800 (PST), cornholio
<andx...@gmail.com> wrote:

LOL. You are too much, Duhg. There's no point kissing her
ass...she's just a stupid jewloving piece of shit like you.

The Revd

Mar 9, 2010, 1:28:25 AM3/9/10
On Mon, 08 Mar 2010 17:00:09 -0700, Virgil <Vir...@home.esc> wrote:

>In article <4b95795d....@news.x-privat.org>,
> ffo...@smythe.com (The Revd) wrote:
>

>> >Funny how they can never post an actual link to any of it.
>>
>> Duh, you;ve *deleted* it, KKKohen!
>
>Duh, if it existed, fffformby could insert it again in his own postings,
>so his failure to do so reveals his falsehoods.

But since it's been deleted, that's no longer possible. Duh.

>> >Trust me, if there were links, they'd post them.
>>
>> Trust me, if you hadn;t deleted them, we would.
>
>One could, at will, go back to the posts in which those links were not
>yet deleted if any such posts actually existed.
>
>So that fffformby is either too lazy or too incompetent or lying.
>
>Or all three.

Or none of them.

XposingSteveHorn

Mar 9, 2010, 1:43:28 AM3/9/10
Steve Horn, the convicted felon, who constantly FORGES as others, is
the ringleader of all the defamatory articles about Susan Cohen!

She may recall that it was Grosvenor who provided her, and her allies
including a prominent architect, who were opposing a questionable
project in Silver Springs from insolvent Canucks, who wanted stupid
taxpayers there to give them over $800 million!!

Remember the international Press conference, attended by FBI, where
the mayor publicly stated that: TRIPLE 5 HAD NO MONEY!!, reported
worldwide by Washington Post.

It seems that Steve Horn, examined in prison for his insanity, just
wants to post forgeries, to annoy you, and others.

Suggest you contact:
Report Steve Horn's internet abuses to:
OK, FBI agent, Internet operation facility:
James Funderbrick
405-290-7770

FBI wants to have charges laid against Steve Horn, under the Oklahoma
3 Strikes Law, as well as serious felonies!!

FBI Special Agent Richard Lay, Head of the FBI CyberCrime Unit
in Oklahoma City is now busy gathering evidence against the
convicted felon Steven Horn.

FBI Agent Richard Lay can be reached by phone at: 405-290-7770

Other FBI Agents, such as Brian Martin, are now working on additional
charges, in collaboration with Interpol, against Steve Horn.

Uncle Toad

Mar 8, 2010, 9:37:24 PM3/8/10

It's specific to you, look again at the protocol.

http://flaviarassen.livejournal.com/ (--flaviarassen--)

LIAR...

....Embarrassed aren't you?

Double click on: http://rudolfrassen.livejournal.com/

Uncle Toad

Mar 8, 2010, 9:38:27 PM3/8/10

It's specific to you, look again at the protocol.

Uncle Toad

Mar 8, 2010, 9:40:34 PM3/8/10

<fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Uncle Toad

Mar 9, 2010, 3:34:59 AM3/9/10

"The Revd" <ffo...@smythe.com> wrote in message

Suzy, the imbecile, is making things up as she goes along. What a lying
twit!

Uncle Toad

Mar 9, 2010, 3:35:44 AM3/9/10

"The Revd" <ffo...@smythe.com> wrote in message

Is that true, new entries can be added..?

Uncle Toad

Mar 9, 2010, 3:58:59 AM3/9/10

> On 7-Mar-2010, The Peeler <peeli...@invalid.admin> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 7 Mar 2010 03:12:38 -0800, Slimy Toad, our resident plonking
>> troll,
>> wrote:
>

>> > So with some informed Googling one might hit pay dirt!
>>
> It's nice of them to admit that they have ASBOLUTELY NO
> LIVES BEYOND TRYING IMPOTENTLY TO STALK ME!

It takes all of 15 minutes, and it proves it's authentic. Try it... oh wait,
you need normal intelligence to do that... sorry that would preclude you
then.

> ROFTLMHOHMSWTIME!!!

lol

>> Slimy Toad, I got bad news for you: looks like you got a rival all of a
>> sudden! The Retd seems to hooked on banshee now rather than on you! LOL
>
> There's no problem - they all share, you can bet.
> Let's just pray they don't share with anyone else - ICK!
>
> Susan

Uncle Toad

Mar 9, 2010, 3:59:49 AM3/9/10

> On 7-Mar-2010, The Peeler <peeli...@invalid.admin> wrote:

> And the lies continue to flow...

> Oh, sure - that's the ticket. Must be.
> ROTFLMHO!!
>
>> > Sorry, didn't realise it was you. Is your photobucket page still
>> > active?
>>
> Oh, gee, I certainly hope so!
> Post the link again fopr us, sweetie, huh?
>
>> Will you leave Slimy Toad now for banshee, The Retd? We are gonna watch
>> how this strange love affair will come to an end! LOL
>>
> I keep telling you - it's a whole circle of jerks.
>
> Susan

It's specific to you, look again at the protocol.

http://flaviarassen.livejournal.com/ (--flaviarassen--)

LIAR...

>> --
>> Retarded, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident psychopath,
>> The
>> Retd!

Uncle Toad

Mar 9, 2010, 4:02:05 AM3/9/10

> On 7-Mar-2010, The Peeler <peeli...@invalid.admin> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 7 Mar 2010 14:27:27 -0800, Slimy Toad, our resident plonking
>> troll,

>> wrote:
>>
>> > <fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> Please note the LAME ATTEMPT TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT---
>
>> > It goes back to
>> > http://rudolfrassen.livejournal.com/
>
> --- that just keads to yet ANOTHER LIES.
> As I have pointed out before: NOTHING they say
> can be found at that address....
>
>> and/or
>> > http://flaviarassen.livejournal.com/
>
> ...or this one.

>> > It looks to me like
>> > "LiveJournal.com" cached it.
>
> And the lies continue to mount...
>
>> > According to the profile information it

>> > says
>> > both acccounts were gift subscriptions.
>> >

> And the lies CONTINUE to mount - I would *love* to see
> what lie he come sup with to pretend he can prove this.
> (& then wait for me to drop the hammer - AGAIN!)

>> > It also has information cached about some kind of sci-fi costume making
>> > convention in back 1997 in Baltimore. Wouldn't that be a hoot to read?
>> > Wanna
>> > see it? Bye!
>
> Yeah, I'd love it - moron!
>
>> <BG> You are aware that you only manage to come across as a completely
>> defeated, humiliated, constantly abused, pathetic troll, Slimy Toad? Or
>> aren't you? LOL
>
> You know, someone has to be worse than insane to not notice just how
> PATHETICALLY OBSSESSED THESE LOSERS EXPOSE THEMSELVES TO BE!
>
> Susan

....Embarrassed aren't you?

http://flaviarassen.livejournal.com/ (that's flaviarassen, your nym)

The Peeler

Mar 9, 2010, 7:40:24 AM3/9/10

Nobody's kissing her ass, The Retd! Everybody here is KICKING your bleeding
psychopathic ass! LOL

The Peeler

Mar 9, 2010, 7:40:25 AM3/9/10
On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 00:59:49 -0800, Slimy Toad, our resident plonking troll,
wrote:

> <fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message

<BG> Poor Slimy Toad just can't get enough of his pacifier: some dumb link!
Absolutely pathetic to watch! LOL

The Peeler

Mar 9, 2010, 7:40:25 AM3/9/10
On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 18:40:34 -0800, Slimy Toad, our resident plonking troll,
wrote:

What's embarrassing about those links, except your hysteria about them, you
pathetic bleeding troll? ANSWER, psycho!

The Peeler

Mar 9, 2010, 7:40:25 AM3/9/10
On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 01:02:05 -0800, Slimy Toad, our resident plonking troll,
wrote:

Reduced to endless copy & paste again, you hilarious pathetic impotent
troll? LOL

The Peeler

Mar 9, 2010, 7:40:24 AM3/9/10
On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 18:11:19 -0800, Slimy Toad, our resident plonking troll,
wrote:

> *_*_*_*

> It's the other way around, moron. She will not stop lying about me and
> slandering me. I should call in the law enforcement people on her. I can
> post something totally devoid of her and without any reference to her, and
> she'll follow me around lying about the post in question. She's done it time
> and time again. ...Just as she lies pathologically about other people around
> here. Check your threads and associated dates, asshole. Susan Cohen started
> this flame-baiting bullshit. And I'm going to push it right up her ass,
> sideways.

PERFECT display of a Nazitard's vicious lying, twisting and hypocrisy! And
sick uncontrollable PROJECTION, of course! Thanks for being so open about
your VILENESS, Slimy Toad!

The Peeler

Mar 9, 2010, 7:40:25 AM3/9/10
On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 18:37:24 -0800, Slimy Toad, our resident plonking troll,
wrote:

<BG> Slimy Toad can't stop sucking frantically on his pacifiers: some dumb
links that he tries to p resent as "embarrassing"! Only thing REALLY
embarrassing here is your hysteria, you sick, mental and emotional cripple!

The Peeler

Mar 9, 2010, 7:40:25 AM3/9/10
On Mon, 08 Mar 2010 22:25:12 GMT, The Retd, our resident psychopath, wrote:

<snip the repetitive inane drivel>

Pathetic idiot! <tsk>

--
Description of our resident psychopath, The Retd, on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha3XSeulqWY&feature=PlayList&p=A44E01FAC94FB43D&index=0

The Peeler

Mar 9, 2010, 7:40:26 AM3/9/10
On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 18:38:27 -0800, Slimy Toad, our resident plonking troll,
wrote:

> <fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message

<BG> And poor Slimy Toad keeps frantically sucking on his pacifier: some
dumb link! It's all he got! Feeling a bit better now, poor clobbered troll?
LOL

The Peeler

Mar 9, 2010, 7:40:26 AM3/9/10
On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 16:15:48 -0800, Slimy Toad, our resident plonking troll,
wrote:

> <fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message

>> On 8-Mar-2010, The Peeler <peeli...@invalid.admin> wrote:
>>

>>> On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 05:20:57 -0800, Slimy Toad, our resident plonking
>>> troll,

>> Funny how they keep posting a general link &
>> pretending that it leads to something that
>> NEVER EXISTED.
>>
>> Big Hint: if it actually existed, they could post a *specific* link!

>> Translation: the idiots can't make their brains work hard
>> enough to fabricate more stuff thatsounds evenr remotely
>> sane.

>> As normal human beings?
>> Gee, I can see why Jasow would think that's terrible...
>>
>>> <BG> A Usenet retard adjusting for himself the things he believes to see
>>> according to his limited mental capacities!
>>
>> Wow - you encapsulated that very well.
>>
>>> Well, that's what it's really
>>> ALWAYS about with you hilariously stupid online trolls! LOL
>>
>> What else could it be?

>> Susan
>
> It's specific to you, look again at the protocol.
>
> http://flaviarassen.livejournal.com/ (--flaviarassen--)
>
> LIAR...

<BG> Slimy Toad frantically sucking on his pacifier again: some dumb link!
ROTFLOL The poor sod has been going through too much here lately!

The Peeler

Mar 9, 2010, 7:40:30 AM3/9/10
On Tue, 09 Mar 2010 06:28:25 GMT, The Retd, our resident psychopath, wrote:

<snip most of psychotic blather>

>>So that fffformby is either too lazy or too incompetent or lying.
>>
>>Or all three.
>
> Or none of them.

Who are you trying to convince of THAT, The Retd? <VBG>

The Peeler

Mar 9, 2010, 7:40:30 AM3/9/10
On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 18:01:28 -0800, Slimy Toad, our resident plonking troll,
wrote:

> "The Revd" <ffo...@smythe.com> wrote in message

>>>Funny how they can never post an actual link to any of it.
>>
>> Duh, you;ve *deleted* it, KKKohen!

>>>Trust me, if there were links, they'd post them.
>>
>> Trust me, if you hadn;t deleted them, we would.
>>

> You can bet this lying pathological idiot, Cohen, will have them deleted as
> soon as she can figure out how and why live journal is allowing non members
> to access them.
>
> ....She deeply Embarrassed and trying to lie her way out of the hard fact
> that this stuff is out there.
>
> http://flaviarassen.livejournal.com/

What's "embarrassing" about that site, except your hysteria about it, Slimy
Toad? LOL

Caduceus

Mar 9, 2010, 8:05:16 AM3/9/10
William Grosvenor a.k.a. William Gruber
Narra St, Pleasant Hill Subdivision Pharse 6,
San Jose del Monte, Bulacan, Philippines, 3023
Phone 0920-8571752
Email: ru...@operamail.com

Questions William Grosvenor runs from.

http://tinyurl.com/578pa3

Here is William Grosvenor's Civil suit that he lost.

http://tinyurl.com/5px2k7

http://tinyurl.com/6eqas7

What sort of "man" would leave Canada leaving his wife behind to face
the music while he hides in the Philippines? William
Grosvenor, of course, the True Face of "White Power."

Here is his felony conviction.

http://tinyurl.com/8krxh8

CRIMINAL CODE, 1953-54

CONVICTION
(C.C., ss. 482 and 713)

CANADA )
Province of British Columbia)
County of Prince Rupert ) Regina vs. GROSVENOR
City of Prince Rupert )

Be it remembered that on the 29th day of April, A.D. 1970,
at Prince Rupert, B.C., William GROSVENOR, hereinafter called "the
accused", was tried under Part (XVI) of the Criminal Code upon the
chaqrge that he the accused between the 13th day of February, A.D.
1970 and the 16th day of February, A.D. 1970 both days inclusive, in
the City of Prince Rupert, in the Province of British Columbia,
without reasonable justification or excuse and with intent to extort
money by threatening to prosecute Campbell McLEOD with an offense
under the Companies Act of the Province of British Columbia,
UNLAWFULLY attempted to induce the said Campbell McLEOD to pay him,
the said William GROSVENOR, the sum of Fifty Dollars ($50.00),

CONTRARY TO THE FORM OF STATUTE IN SUCH CASE MADE AND PROVIDED:

was convicted of the said offense, and the following punishment
was imposed upon him, namely: That the said accused be imprisoned
in the Prince George Regional Goal at Prince George, B.C. for the
term of one (1) day and in addition forfeit and pay the sum of
FOUR HUNDRED ($400.00) dollars, to be applied according to law,
and also pay to the Court the sum of Nil dollars in respect to
costs, and in default of payment of the said sums forthwith or
before 29-Jul-70 to be imprisoned in the Prince George Regional
Goal at Prince George, B.C. for the term of TWO (2) MONTHS
unless the said sums and costs and charges to the said prison
are sooner paid.

Dated this 29th day of Apri., A.D. 1970 at
Prince Rupert, B.C.

(D.K. McADAM)
-------------------------------
A Judge in and for the Province
of British Columbia, specially
authorized by the terms of his
appointment to exercise juris-
diction under Part XVI of the
Criminal Code.

Certified as a true copy of the
original order of conviction

(Signature illegible)

In and for the Province of
British Columbia

Hiding in the Philippines will not help you Grosvenor

Here are some (but not limited to) aliases Grosvenor has used:

ExposingKenMcVay<LisaMcVa...@AntiMcVay.org>
GayKenMcVay <GayKe...@nazikor.org>
HorstWieseltal <HorstWi...@ZioNazis.net>
KenMcVayNAMBLA <KenM...@NAMBLA.nizkor.org>
MattSalleh <MattS...@batu.ferenghi.com>
RoddnSue<Rodd...@gmail.com>
SteveHorn{Caduceus} <kc...@earthlink.net>
Tarapia Tapioco <comes...@ntani.firenze.linux.it>
Xposing McVay <Xposin...@anti.nazikor.net>
XposingSteveHorn <XposingS...@anti.kidmolesters.net>

Grosvenor likes to use the aioe.org newsserver to read child porn from
and post to the usenet with.

fla...@verizon.net

Mar 9, 2010, 1:10:39 PM3/9/10

On 9-Mar-2010, The Peeler <peeli...@invalid.admin> wrote:

> On Tue, 09 Mar 2010 06:28:24 GMT, The Retd, our resident psychopath,
> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 16:21:32 -0800 (PST), cornholio
> > <andx...@gmail.com> wrote:

Please note not only the total lack of proof to this nonsense,
but not even the dumbest attempt to provide an "alternative"

(& we've already covered why----)

> >>, who also couldn't control his
> >>obsession with Susan Cohen. If I were Susan Cohen I
> >>would look into whether or not the above pile of human
> >>excrement has committed any stalking crimes. I would
> >>start by figuring out where the Uncle Toad/Ali Al Grabarse
> >>character posts from, then contact law enforcement entities
> >>there.
> >
> > LOL. You are too much, Duhg.

And here he *proves* who he is by chiming right in.

> > There's no point kissing her
> > ass...she's just a stupid jewloving piece of shit like you.

And proud to be called such by subhuman slime
such as the Rev "KKK" Pedo.

> Nobody's kissing her ass, The Retd!

He's just dreaming about it - the very thought of which makes me retch!!!

> Everybody here is KICKING your
> bleeding psychopathic ass! LOL

And he LOVES It!

Susan

fla...@verizon.net

Mar 9, 2010, 1:17:15 PM3/9/10

On 9-Mar-2010, The Peeler <peeli...@invalid.admin> wrote:

> On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 18:11:19 -0800, Slimy Toad, our resident plonking
> troll,
> wrote:
>
> > *_*_*_*
> >
> > It's the other way around, moron.

Do you think he actually believes this, or is it just another one of his
lies?

> > She will not stop lying about me and
> > slandering me.

Oh, yeah RIGHT!
(And I'm not even discussing the even *funnier*
legal disproofs to this nonsense)

> I should call in the law enforcement people on her.

OH, PLEASE! PLEASE! SOMEONE MAKE HIM DO IT!
***MAKE HIM DO IT!***
I don't think I've had that big a laugh in MONTHS!

> I can
> > post something totally devoid of her and without any reference to her,
> > and
> > she'll follow me around lying about the post in question.

And yet *another* stupid lie.
*He*s the one wh keeps following *me* around -
(Or does he think that people are missing the subject
headers he keeps "dedicating" to me in???)

I'm doing my best to avoid even seeing his crap!

> She's done it time
> > and time again. ...Just as she lies pathologically about other people
> > around
> > here.

I wonder if he really believes this, or is this just more of his lies?

> > Check your threads and associated dates, asshole.

The only anal orifice is the one hiding under the appropriate
name of "Toad". And I hope EVERYONE DOES check names
& dates - just make the little liar actually give the ones he
started using, first.

> > Susan Cohen started
> > this flame-baiting bullshit

Wow - if he really believes this, he's the *biggest* psychopath on Usenet!

> And I'm going to push it right up her ass,

See what I mean about them & their anal sex obssession?
And yet he keeps pretending it's me.

> > sideways.

> PERFECT display of a Nazitard's vicious lying, twisting and hypocrisy!

You also have a gift for understatement.

> And sick uncontrollable PROJECTION, of course!

The worse problem they have, the more projecting they do.

> Thanks for being so open about
> your VILENESS, Slimy Toad!

Did he really have a choice?

Susan

fla...@verizon.net

Mar 9, 2010, 1:18:08 PM3/9/10

On 9-Mar-2010, XposingSteveHorn <XposingS...@anti.kidmolesters.net>
wrote:

> Steve Horn, the convicted felon, who constantly FORGES as others, is
> the ringleader of all the defamatory articles about Susan Cohen!
>
> She may recall that it was Grosvenor who provided her, and her allies
> including a prominent architect, who were opposing a questionable
> project in Silver Springs from insolvent Canucks, who wanted stupid
> taxpayers there to give them over $800 million!!

Who is this guy & why does he lie about Steve Horn?
(&, I might add, what on earth is he talking about???)

Susan

fla...@verizon.net

Mar 9, 2010, 1:19:31 PM3/9/10

Why does he think that the portal to my LJ is
somehow indicative of any of the lies they have
said is IN it?
Is it that he's really that stupid - or is it that
he's hoping *others* will think he's not lying?
HA! Good luck with that one!

Susan

fla...@verizon.net

Mar 9, 2010, 1:20:24 PM3/9/10

On 9-Mar-2010, The Peeler <peeli...@invalid.admin> wrote:

> On Tue, 09 Mar 2010 06:28:25 GMT, The Retd, our resident psychopath,
> wrote:
>
> <snip most of psychotic blather>
>

> >>So that fffformby is either too lazy or too incompetent or lying.
> >>
> >>Or all three.
> >
> > Or none of them.
>
> Who are you trying to convince of THAT, The Retd?

Himself, of course
(Or was that a rhetorical question?)

Susan

fla...@verizon.net

Mar 9, 2010, 1:25:17 PM3/9/10

> >> Trust me, if you hadn;t [sic] deleted them, we would.

I trust him to lie, as always - and he delivers!!

> > You can bet this lying pathological idiot, Cohen,

As if we needed yet another example of how bigtots project.

> > will have them deleted
> > as
> > soon as she can figure out how

HAHAHAHA!!

> >and why live journal is allowing non
> > members
> > to access them.

You'd think that even he would not be so stupid as to dig himself down this
far.

> > ....She deeply Embarrassed

And a vcapital letter proves his lie?
Is that it?

> >and trying to lie her way out of the hard
> > fact
> > that this stuff is out there.

What's even dumber is that the stuff isn't even that bad -
it's *obviously* their way of trying to pretend that it's
something people would actually put *in* their journals,
the better to fool people that they're actually reading it.

I have to admit, when I first saw that they were forging
crap, my first thought is that it would be the more usual
"Usenet post" type forgeries, where they use their own
idiotic language and spew all the silly lies they've been
dribbling, & pretend it came from me.

But my guess is that they are trying to be "clever" - &
still failing miserably.

> > http://flaviarassen.livejournal.com/
>
> What's "embarrassing" about that site, except your hysteria about it,
> Slimy
> Toad? LOL

Exactly.

Susan

Uncle Toad

Mar 9, 2010, 2:19:40 PM3/9/10

Uncle Toad

Mar 9, 2010, 2:20:50 PM3/9/10

http://flaviarassen.livejournal.com/

Uncle Toad

Mar 9, 2010, 2:21:12 PM3/9/10

<fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message
Message has been deleted

The Peeler

Mar 9, 2010, 5:40:49 PM3/9/10
On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 11:20:50 -0800, Slimy Toad, our resident plonking troll,
wrote:

> <fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message
>>
>> On 9-Mar-2010, The Peeler <peeli...@invalid.admin> wrote:
>>
>>> On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 01:02:05 -0800, Slimy Toad, our resident plonking
>>> troll,
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Reduced to endless copy & paste again, you hilarious pathetic impotent
>>> troll? LOL
>>
>> Why does he think that the portal to my LJ is
>> somehow indicative of any of the lies they have
>> said is IN it?
>> Is it that he's really that stupid - or is it that
>> he's hoping *others* will think he's not lying?
>> HA! Good luck with that one!
>>
>> Susan
>
> http://flaviarassen.livejournal.com/
>
> Think she'll get it?
>
> http://tinyurl.com/ylslf67
>
> or per Google:
>
> http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=http%3A%2F%2Fflaviarassen.livejournal.com%2F&aq=&aqi=&aql=&oq=&fp=3d121c88310e67e3
>
> or Tiny URL: http://tinyurl.com/yfpavhx lol

So, what's your point, you hilarious idiotic troll? <BG>

The Peeler

Mar 9, 2010, 5:40:49 PM3/9/10
On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 11:19:40 -0800, Slimy Toad, our resident plonking troll,
wrote:

> <fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message

So, what's your point, you hilarious idiotic troll? LOL

The Peeler

Mar 9, 2010, 5:40:49 PM3/9/10
On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 11:21:12 -0800, Slimy Toad, our resident plonking troll,
wrote:

<snip the repetitive drivel>

So, what's your point again, you hilarious, pathetic, idiotic troll? <G>

fla...@verizon.net

Mar 9, 2010, 7:50:06 PM3/9/10

That he's an idiot?
I got that LONG agao!

> > http://tinyurl.com/ylslf67

And, yet again, the same stupid thing- - but he actually
went to the trouble of putting it into "tinyurl" - for what???

Morons like to tell *lots* of lies about my LJ -
and whadaya know, it all gets saved on Google.
Just like *this* thread will.

How dumb can he get???

> > or Tiny URL: http://tinyurl.com/yfpavhx lol
>
> So, what's your point, you hilarious idiotic troll? LOL

It's the thing at the top of the back of the empty
thing that passes for his head.

Susan

Uncle Toad

Mar 9, 2010, 8:45:25 PM3/9/10

<fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message
To show you, you thick-headed idiot, that the Google and Tiny-URL has search
algorithms that goes directly to your live-journal web space. But would
wouldn't understand because you're too STUPID.

Uncle Toad

Mar 9, 2010, 8:50:56 PM3/9/10

"Uncle Toad" <unC_...@nogmail.com> wrote in message
Correction:

To show you, you thick-headed idiot, that the Google and Tiny-URL has search

algorithms that goes directly to your live-journal web space. But you

The Peeler

Mar 10, 2010, 6:35:26 AM3/10/10

Check the "explanation" the moron comes up with! It's about the "search
algorithms" of Tinyurl and Google!!! HAHAHAHAAAAAA!!! What a shameless
puffed up moron that one is! LOL

The Peeler

Mar 10, 2010, 6:35:26 AM3/10/10
On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 17:45:25 -0800, Slimy Toad, our resident plonking troll,
wrote:

> <fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message

LOL! An atrociously stupid moron like you shouldn't really be using terms
like "search algorithms" (or "trace routes", etc.) if he doesn't understand
what they mean. Makes you only appear all the MORE stupid (if that is still
possible). Nevertheless, thanks for another laugh at your expense!

fla...@verizon.net

Mar 10, 2010, 6:48:59 PM3/10/10

On 10-Mar-2010, The Peeler <peeli...@invalid.admin> wrote:

> > And, yet again, the same stupid thing- - but he actually
> > went to the trouble of putting it into "tinyurl" - for what???
>
> Check the "explanation" the moron comes up with! It's about the "search
> algorithms" of Tinyurl and Google!!!

You kow, I'd ask what the heck that means, but it's not
like I want to sit through any more nonsense.

> HAHAHAHAAAAAA!!! What a shameless
> puffed up moron that one is! LOL

You have to wonder at what a horrible life he must have
that he devotes so many HOURS to someone who only
laughs at him - and even then, only when I'm online. He
obviously eats, sleeps & breathes his obsession about
me - it would be scary if he weren't impotent.

Susan

fla...@verizon.net

Mar 10, 2010, 6:53:23 PM3/10/10

On 10-Mar-2010, The Peeler <peeli...@invalid.admin> wrote:

> >> And, yet again, the same stupid thing- - but he actually
> >> went to the trouble of putting it into "tinyurl" - for what???
> >>
> > To show you, you thick-headed idiot, that the Google and Tiny-URL has
> > search
> > algorithms that goes directly to your live-journal web space.

Oh good grief.
I'm discussing his *obssession*, & he goes & PROVES IT,
all the while acting as tho' it were *intelligent* that he proved it!

And, once again, I note that the thick-headed idiot is still
seriously trying to pretend that because he can FIND my
LJ "more than one way" that this means something
OTHER than that his is an obssessed LOSER? As in,
is he still trying to peddle the lie that he can read any of
our entries?

> > But would
> > wouldn't understand because you're too STUPID.

He blithers "would wouldn't understand" (when I more
than understand both the mechanics & his problem that
fored him to seek them out) - and *I'm* supposed to be
the stupid one? Par for the course with projecting losers.

> LOL! An atrociously stupid moron like you shouldn't really be using terms
> like "search algorithms" (or "trace routes", etc.) if he doesn't
> understand
> what they mean.

He's *trying* to pretend that it makes him "smart".

> Makes you only appear all the MORE stupid (if that is
> still
> possible).

Ya gotta wonder!

> Nevertheless, thanks for another laugh at your expense!

Of course.

Susan