The poem about the demon named the Revd

NefeshBarYochai

Jul 10, 2012, 2:07:11 PM7/10/12
I remember when the Revd was first born,
Everybody in town was forlorn.
We knew he is a demon and a bad, bad guy,
He spends his spare time sniffing stagnant cowpie,
Many times the Revd has jacked his scabbed up thing,
And the girls say it’s a little tiny ding.
He farts and he stinks and he walks all about,
His nose is red and pink just like a pig’s snout,
And we pray that he will die,
In fire and brimstone from the sky.
Oh the Revd is a no good son of a bitch,
And he has a homosexual twitch.
He hates the Jews, the Hebrew clan,
He’s a evil prick and a very bad man.
One thing I must say for sure,
For the Revd there is no cure.
His soul is rotten as hell,
And he has certain stink yes it’s a certain smell.
Pray that the Revd die soon,
He’s a hideous bug ugly goon.
He’s good at giving blow jobs to the queers,
He will do it happily after drinking a few beers.
Everybody hates his guts,
His mother was one of those common sluts.
Well my song is over today,
About the Revd, a homosexual queer that is gay.

The Revd

Jul 10, 2012, 2:12:55 PM7/10/12
On Tue, 10 Jul 2012 11:07:11 -0700 (PDT), NefeshBarYochai
<lbit...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I remember when the Revd was first born,

You call that a poem, you stupid fucking coon?
It neither parses nor rhymes, you illiterate nigger asshole.

NefeshBarYochai

Jul 10, 2012, 2:43:21 PM7/10/12
/

The Revd

Jul 10, 2012, 3:27:01 PM7/10/12
On Tue, 10 Jul 2012 11:43:21 -0700 (PDT), NefeshBarYochai
<lbit...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jul 10, 12:07 pm, NefeshBarYochai <lbitf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I remember when the Revd was first born,

Greek you, you nigger asshole. You've been on the drugs again,
haven't you?

The Peeler

Jul 10, 2012, 4:06:15 PM7/10/12
It certainly is a fantastic poem! And yes, it parses and rhymes.Obviously
you don't know the meaning of those words, you illiterate baboon!

"He farts and he stinks and he walks all about,
His nose is red and pink just like a pig’s snout,"

Great line! Depicts you perfectly you sick pig!

--
Retarded, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident psychopath, The
Retard (aka "The Rectum").

The Peeler

Jul 10, 2012, 4:07:35 PM7/10/12
On Tue, 10 Jul 2012 12:27:01 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted:

>>> I remember when the Revd was first born,
>
> Greek you, you nigger asshole. You've been on the drugs again,
> haven't you?

In fact, your life greeks YOU! You haven't been out of the house all day
long again, right, you ridiculous housebound handicapped idiot! LOL

--
The top 5 truths about our colostomy bag wearing resident psychopath, aka
"The Rectum":

he can't get out of the house anymore,
he got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
he can't FUCK anymore,
he got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!

Michael Ejercito

Jul 11, 2012, 12:43:36 AM7/11/12
On Jul 10, 11:07 am, NefeshBarYochai <lbitf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I remember when the Revd was first born,
> Everybody in town was forlorn.
> We knew he is a demon and a bad, bad guy,
> He spends his spare time sniffing stagnant cowpie,
> Many times the Revd has jacked his scabbed up thing,
> And the girls say it’s a little tiny ding.
> He farts and he stinks and he walks all about,
> His nose is red and pink just like a pig’s snout,
> And we pray that he will die,
> In fire and brimstone from the sky.
He will get an eternity's worth of fire and brimstone given his
current course of choices and conduct.
> Oh the Revd is a no good son of a bitch,
> And he has a homosexual twitch.
> He hates the Jews, the Hebrew clan,
> He’s a evil prick and a very bad man.
> One thing I must say for sure,
> For the Revd there is no cure.
The Lord God JEHOVAH is his only hope. But if he stays an enemy of
the LORD, what hope is there for him?
> His soul is rotten as hell,
> And he has certain stink yes it’s a certain smell.
> Pray that the Revd die soon,
> He’s a hideous bug ugly goon.
> He’s good at giving blow jobs to the queers,
> He will do it happily after drinking a few beers.
> Everybody hates his guts,
> His mother was one of those common sluts.
> Well my song is over today,
> About the Revd, a homosexual queer that is gay.
Great poem.

Michael

The Revd

Jul 11, 2012, 1:16:02 PM7/11/12
On Tue, 10 Jul 2012 21:43:36 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Jul 10, 11:07�am, NefeshBarYochai <lbitf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I remember when the Revd was first born,
>> Everybody in town was forlorn.
>> We knew he is a demon and a bad, bad guy,
>> He spends his spare time sniffing stagnant cowpie,
>> Many times the Revd has jacked his scabbed up thing,
>> And the girls say it�s a little tiny ding.
>> He farts and he stinks and he walks all about,
>> His nose is red and pink just like a pig�s snout,
>> And we pray that he will die,
>> In fire and brimstone from the sky.
> He will get an eternity's worth of fire and brimstone given his
>current course of choices and conduct.

YOUR current course of choices and conduct has taken you face to face
with an endless stream of jew rectums, gook!

Michael Ejercito

Jul 11, 2012, 2:39:13 PM7/11/12
On Jul 11, 10:16 am, The Revd <peel...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Jul 2012 21:43:36 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito

YOUR current course of choices and conduct will NOT take you face
to face with an endless stream of women's vaginas.

In fact, I doubt it will take you face to face with ANY woman's
vagina.

Michael

The Peeler

Jul 11, 2012, 3:01:44 PM7/11/12
On Wed, 11 Jul 2012 10:16:02 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted:

>> He will get an eternity's worth of fire and brimstone given his
>>current course of choices and conduct.
>
> YOUR current course of choices and conduct has taken you face to face
> with an endless stream of jew rectums, gook!

LOL!!! Pathological idiot! You can't even hide what the matter is with you!

The Revd

Jul 12, 2012, 9:00:54 AM7/12/12
YOUR current course of choices and conduct will take you straight up a
jew rectum, gook!

> In fact, I doubt it will take you face to face with ANY woman's
>vagina.

The only vagina you've had contact with is your sister's - when she
flipped over unexpectedly in the middle of a sibling sodomy session!
LOL

You are a gook.

As a craven gook who sucks jew rectums, you are, below all else.

etc
etc

The Peeler

Jul 12, 2012, 9:43:52 AM7/12/12
On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 06:00:54 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted:

> YOUR current course of choices and conduct will take you straight up a
> jew rectum, gook!
>
>> In fact, I doubt it will take you face to face with ANY woman's
>>vagina.
>
> The only vagina you've had contact with is your sister's - when she
> flipped over unexpectedly in the middle of a sibling sodomy session!
> LOL
>
> You are a gook.
>
> As a craven gook who sucks jew rectums, you are, below all else.
>
> etc
> etc

<no snip of the psychotic and idiotic garbage for laughs>

You STILL can't fuck, right, "The Rectum"? It just SHOWS "somehow"! LMAO!

Michael Ejercito

Jul 12, 2012, 1:06:03 PM7/12/12
On Jul 12, 6:00 am, The Revd <peel...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Jul 2012 11:39:13 -0700 (PDT),Michael Ejercito
>

> <mejer...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >On Jul 11, 10:16 am, The Revd <peel...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:

> >> YOUR current course of choices and conduct has taken you face to face
> >> with an endless stream of jew rectums, gook!
> >   YOUR current course of choices and conduct will NOT take you face
> >to face with an endless stream of women's vaginas.
>
> YOUR current course of choices and conduct will take you straight up a
> jew rectum, gook!
I have not encountered any Jewish people's rectums, nithing.

> >   In fact, I doubt it will take you face to face with ANY woman's
> >vagina.
>
> The only vagina you've had contact with is your sister's - when she
> flipped over unexpectedly in the middle of a sibling sodomy session!
> LOL
I sodomise no one, boy.

Michael

The Revd

Jul 12, 2012, 8:41:35 PM7/12/12
On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 10:06:03 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Jul 12, 6:00 am, The Revd <peel...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:
>> On Wed, 11 Jul 2012 11:39:13 -0700 (PDT),Michael Ejercito
>>

>> <mejer...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> >   YOUR current course of choices and conduct will NOT take you face
>> >to face with an endless stream of women's vaginas.
>>
>> YOUR current course of choices and conduct will take you straight up a
>> jew rectum, gook!
> I have not encountered any Jewish people's rectums, nithing.

Yes, you have, gook...and you've sucked every fucking one of them.

>> >   In fact, I doubt it will take you face to face with ANY woman's
>> >vagina.
>>
>> The only vagina you've had contact with is your sister's - when she
>> flipped over unexpectedly in the middle of a sibling sodomy session!
>> LOL
> I sodomise no one, boy.

You sodomise your gook siblings, gook.

NefeshBarYochai

Jul 12, 2012, 9:39:49 PM7/12/12
> You sodomise your gook siblings, gook.- Hide quoted text -

Somebody should kill you.

The Revd

Jul 12, 2012, 10:36:04 PM7/12/12
Who AKSED you to open your dirty fucking nigger mouth, asshole?

The Revd

Jul 12, 2012, 10:44:09 PM7/12/12
On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 18:39:49 -0700 (PDT), NefeshBarYochai
Eat shit, nigger asshole.

BTov

Jul 12, 2012, 11:32:18 PM7/12/12
On Wednesday, July 11, 2012 11:39:13 AM UTC-7, Michael Ejercito wrote:
> On Jul 11, 10:16 am, The Revd &lt;peel...@degenerate.Grik&gt; wrote:
> &gt; On Tue, 10 Jul 2012 21:43:36 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
> &gt;
> &gt; &lt;mejer...@hotmail.com&gt; wrote:
> &gt; &gt;On Jul 10, 11:07 am, NefeshBarYochai &lt;lbitf...@gmail.com&gt; wrote:
> &gt; &gt;&gt; I remember when the Revd was first born,
> &gt; &gt;&gt; Everybody in town was forlorn.
> &gt; &gt;&gt; We knew he is a demon and a bad, bad guy,
> &gt; &gt;&gt; He spends his spare time sniffing stagnant cowpie,
> &gt; &gt;&gt; Many times the Revd has jacked his scabbed up thing,
> &gt; &gt;&gt; And the girls say it’s a little tiny ding.
> &gt; &gt;&gt; He farts and he stinks and he walks all about,
> &gt; &gt;&gt; His nose is red and pink just like a pig’s snout,
> &gt; &gt;&gt; And we pray that he will die,
> &gt; &gt;&gt; In fire and brimstone from the sky.
> &gt; &gt;   He will get an eternity&#39;s worth of fire and brimstone given his
> &gt; &gt;current course of choices and conduct.
> &gt;
> &gt; YOUR current course of choices and conduct has taken you face to face
> &gt; with an endless stream of jew rectums, gook!
> YOUR current course of choices and conduct will NOT take you face
> to face with an endless stream of women&#39;s vaginas.
>
> In fact, I doubt it will take you face to face with ANY woman&#39;s
> vagina.

hello mister esposito!
are you face to face with the vagena
or the joowish rectum
right now?
b'wahahahahahahahahahahaahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

btov
haifa, israel

The Peeler

Jul 13, 2012, 6:29:19 AM7/13/12
On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 19:36:04 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted:

>>Somebody should kill you.
>
> Who AKSED you to open your dirty fucking nigger mouth, asshole?

Afraid of the truth, you misfit? <BG>

The Peeler

Jul 13, 2012, 6:29:35 AM7/13/12
On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 19:44:09 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted:

>>Somebody should kill you.
>
> Eat shit, nigger asshole.

Never forget, The Rectum: YOU are and will forever be everybody's "nigger"
on these groups, shiteater!

The Peeler

Jul 13, 2012, 6:29:56 AM7/13/12
On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 20:32:18 -0700 (PDT), BTov, better known as The Rectum,
the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple,
FAKING his time zone again, farted:

>> In fact, I doubt it will take you face to face with ANY woman&#39;s
>> vagina.
>
> hello mister esposito!
> are you face to face with the vagena
> or the joowish rectum
> right now?
> b'wahahahahahahahahahahaahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

The only vagina you ever saw was when you looked in the mirror, you sick
subnormal psychopathic swine!