Another reason to hate Nike...

Fred Cherry

Jun 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/2/99
ande...@ambach.macc.wisc.edu (Jess Anderson) writes:

>Trace Eggers:
>>Peter Hartikka:

>>>They're now using Rush Limbaugh in their ads. The term
>>>"swooshtika" has never seemed more apt!

>>And what is wrong with Rush?

>(Just in case anyone doubted that faggots can be traitors to
> their own class...)

You are certainly correct there. I have seen Congregation Beth Simchat
Torah, a congregation of faggot and dyke Jews, marching in the New York
City anual "Gay Pride" parade in concert with the Gay and Lesbian Caucus
of the New Alliance Party. The "National Alliance", the official newspaper
of the New Alliance Party, has proclaimed that they support Farrakhan.

jo...@world.std.com (Fred Cherry)

Grand Duke of Yugoslobia
Duke of Vulgaria
Grand Muff-Diver of Jerusalem
& Elector of Homophobia

Fred Cherry

Jun 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/2/99

"Christian Molick" <mol...@bibble.org> writes:

>Trace Eggers wrote in message <92808743...@news.remarQ.com>...
>>
>>And why should he mention homosexuality a lot? ...

>How typical. You are ready to get into fights
>with people who call you a fag, but don't have
>a problem with folks who joke about how
>obvious it is that you are a subhuman who
>deserves nothing remotely like equality.
>You need to grow up, kiddo.

>ChristianM

You like to call people subhuman, don't you? I haven't forgotten that it
was you who started the thread: "Fred Cherry: A Hateful Subhuman." You
were pissed off because I was flaming NAMBLA. In that thread you were
trying to justify the Nazism of Rod Swift, the homonazi NAMBLA supporter
from Australia. And you're still up to your old tricks. You sent me some
stupid E-Mail where you call me a bigot. It is indeed strange that you
don't call the people who call me "Jewboy" and worse, bigots.

mothra

Jun 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/3/99
shut up, dumbass...

John

Jun 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/3/99
mothra (xyn...@hotmail.com) wrote:
: are you SURE you're not really gay, freddie?
:
: you sure seem to keep up with gay newsgroups, gay writers, & gay
: organizations a lot -- makes me wonder...
:
:
: (he's really a closet fag! i just know it!)
:
:

One thing that should be obvious to anyone is that Usenet is overloaded
with Nazi homosexual supporters of NAMBLA.

joh...@tiac.net (John)

Grand Duke of Yugoslobia
Duke of Vulgaria
Grand Muff-Diver of Jerusalem
& Elector of Homophobia

: Fred Cherry wrote in message ...
: >er...@bga.com (Clayton Colwell) writes:
: >
: >>Trace Eggers (teggers"NOSPAM"@fuse.net) wrote:
: >>: And what is wrong with Rush?
: >
: >>The Camille Paglia thread is over there --------------->.
: >
: >You fags and dykes hate Camille Paglia because, among other things, she
: >advocates decriminalization of prostitution. You people are indeed "Gay
: >Stalinists", just as she sez.
: >
: >
: >jo...@world.std.com (Fred Cherry)

: >
:
:

Fred Cherry

Jun 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/3/99
"mothra" <xyn...@hotmail.com> writes:

>are you SURE you're not really gay, freddie?

>you sure seem to keep up with gay newsgroups, gay writers, & gay
>organizations a lot -- makes me wonder...

>(he's really a closet fag! i just know it!)

I am sure of one thing. Usenet has far too many Nazi homosexual supporters
of NAMBLA, just like you.

Fred Cherry

Jun 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/3/99
"mothra" <xyn...@hotmail.com> writes:

>*faggotry*? *dykery*?

>how cute! you made up some new words!
>what a clever little jew-boy you are!

>do us all a favor -- stick to your yiddish, you schmuck!

What a stupid little Nazi-boy YOU are!

Fred Cherry

Jun 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/4/99
desa...@monitor.net (John De Salvio) writes:

>In article <7j683m$6...@news-central.tiac.net>, joh...@tiac.net (John) wrote:

>> mothra (xyn...@hotmail.com) wrote:
>> : are you SURE you're not really gay, freddie?

>> :
>> : you sure seem to keep up with gay newsgroups, gay writers, & gay
>> : organizations a lot -- makes me wonder...
>> :
>> :
>> : (he's really a closet fag! i just know it!)

>> :
>> :

>> One thing that should be obvious to anyone is that Usenet is overloaded

>> with Nazi homosexual supporters of N--------BLA.

>YOU are the prime promoter of N____BLA on the usenet.

>If it weren't for you, it would probably die a natural death, since no one
>else pays them any attention other than to tell them to get lost.

>If it weren't for that group, you would have nothing to post.

You are a liar, De Salvio. This whole eruption of homonazi supporters of
NAMBLA was caused by me posting a message in refutation of Tebster's
message. Tebster, the official spokesman for NAMBLA, had posted his usual
boiler-plate message glorifying and exalting homosexual child-molesting.

>--
>John

>NOTE: "From" address is deliberately wrong.
>My correct e-mail address is:

>desalvio["AT" SYMBOL]monitor.net

Almost everything you post is deliberately wrong.

mothra

Jun 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/4/99
god -- please bless this misguided, hateful soul.

peace be with you, my dear brother.

mothra

Jun 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/4/99
hate is such a horrible disease!

please, god -- take the scourge of hate from these hard-hearted souls, so
that they may know love of all of their fellow humans.

Fred Cherry wrote in message ...

>"mothra" <xyn...@hotmail.com> writes:
>
>>are you SURE you're not really gay, freddie?
>
>>you sure seem to keep up with gay newsgroups, gay writers, & gay
>>organizations a lot -- makes me wonder...
>

>>(he's really a closet fag! i just know it!)
>

>I am sure of one thing. Usenet has far too many Nazi homosexual supporters
>of NAMBLA, just like you.

mothra

Jun 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/4/99
god bless you, my dear misguided fellow...

may you come to know love of your fellow man before it is too late.

Fred Cherry wrote in message ...
>"mothra" <xyn...@hotmail.com> writes:
>

>>*faggotry*? *dykery*?
>

>>how cute! you made up some new words!
>>what a clever little jew-boy you are!
>

>>do us all a favor -- stick to your yiddish, you schmuck!
>
>What a stupid little Nazi-boy YOU are!

Fred Cherry

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99

In Message-ID: <18127-375...@newsd-263.iap.bryant.webtv.net>
Newsgroups: alt.flame.fucking.faggots
Subject: Re: Another reason to hate Nike...
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 19:36:44 -0600 (MDT)
Randy...@webtv.net (Clay Randolph) wrote:

> I LIKE HUNKY JEW DICK UP MY ASS...THE VEINS POKE OUT AND RUBB JUST
> RIGHT!
>
> img.src<"www.mikedunn.com.lynch.dunepics.html ">

For your information, you can catch AIDS from Jewish dick just as easily as
you can catch AIDS from dick of any other ethnic group.