DONT BUY THE EP1 etc - DON'T RESPOND!!! = PLEASE READ

Fred Cherry

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99

In Message-ID: <19990603144315...@ng-fk1.aol.com>
Newsgroups: alt.support.srs
Subject: Re: DONT BUY THE EP1 etc - DON'T RESPOND!!! = PLEASE READ
Date: 3 Jun 1999 18:43:15 GMT
mar...@aol.com (MARY A TS) wrote:

> >Michelle Steiner, a homonazi supporter of NAMBLA, flamed me in the
> >newsgroup ba.motss. So, I found out that she is the alpha poster in the
> >newsgroup alt.support.srs. Now, one of her stooges in that newsgroup
> >wants to silence me. It is just as i have always said. These homonazi
> >supporters of NAMBLA can dish it out, but they can't take it.
> >

> >jo...@world.std.com (Fred Cherry)
> >
> >Grand Duke of Yugoslobia
> >Duke of Vulgaria
> >Grand Muff-Diver of Jerusalem
> >& Elector of Homophobia
> >

> Who are you dear ? Have we met before? Why are you so angery with
> Michelle? Do you have a proublem we all can discuss... We need more info
> about you? I hope you Fred Cherry have a nice day... Please take care of
> yourself... We do not want to see anything bad happend to you... This
> News group is a very scarry place at times... Yopu do not know who is
> really for you or against you.. A word to the wise please use your words
> wisy in here or it can come back on you... I still have not learned that
> lession yet....
>
> PS... It has been nice to see you again.. Take care Fred....You may not
> remember me in person... But I sure do remember you very well... You left
> a lasting sight in this little mind that I have.....
>
> 81 day gal

You say you have a little mind? I disagree with that. One way or another,
you have a much larger mind than Michelle Steiner, who keeps posting her
stupid lies.

I wasn't kicked off of ComPU$erve. I left ComPU$erve. I was kicked off of
Panix.com. Roy Radow, who is one of the members of the "Steering Committee"
of NAMBLA, left Panix.com voluntarily because of poor service from
Panix.com. I was kicked of off Panix.com because I persisted in posting
attacks on NAMBLA. Look at this:

From: jo...@world.std.com (Fred Cherry)
Subject: Re: DONT BUY THE EP1 SOUNDTRACK!!! -- SAY WHAT, JEWBOY?
Messag -ID: <FCCz2...@world.std.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 21:15:46 GMT
In Message-ID: <190519991100009129%mich...@michelle.org>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 11:00:00 -0700
Newsgroups: ba.motss
Michelle Steiner <mich...@michelle.org> wrote:

> In article <7huqvf$e...@news-central.tiac.net>, John <joh...@tiac.net>
> wrote:
>
> > This Jew is obsessed with NAMBLA for two reasons.
>
> No, Cherry Boy; you are obessed with NAMBLA for only one reason. You
> have an irrational hatered of homosexuals, and you try to present all
> homosexuals as pederasts to justify your hatred.

Listen, Nazi girl.

I have a RATIONAL hatred of homosexuals. Homosexuals are mostly evil
people.

When did I ever try to present all homosexuals as pederasts? Seright-Payne
is a homosexual gentleman of rare integrity and courage. He dares to tell

From: eea...@mixcom.com (Apuleius)
Newsgroups: alt.sex.bestiality,alt.censorship,alt.homosexual,
alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.sex,alt.sex.services,alt.sex.brothels,
soc.men,soc.women,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.mens-rights,ne.motss,
soc.motss,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.african.american,
alt.current-events.net-abuse,comp.org.eff.talk,news.admin.net-abuse.misc,
soc.singles,talk.rumors,alt.christnet.bible,
alt.christnet,alt.christnet.sex,
alt.christnet.second-coming.real-soon-now,alt.atheism
Subject: Re: Where does which Bible condem Homosexuality?
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 1995 21:05:02 GMT
<43b5mn$o...@classic.iinet.com.au> <43cq0u$l...@hearst.cac.psu.edu>
<43ds9v$f...@classic.iinet.com.au> <john1.811352709@earth>
<43nvgi$20...@news.gate.net> <DF8Ku...@iglou.com>
<john1.811691108@earth> <43tha8$1q...@news.gate.net>
<john1.811764612@earth <440rck$s...@NNTP.MsState.Edu>
<john1.811868380@earth> <44bts4$1...@hydra.acs.ttu.edu>
<john1.8...@cybercom.net>

>The only parts of the Bible I accept are the Books of the Maccabees. This
>is NOT in the Kink James version of the Bible, but it is in the Douay
>(Roman Catholic) version of the Bible. These books describe how my Glorious
>Ancestors, the Maccabees fought and won a war against homosexual
>oppression. This material may also be found in "The Oxford Annotated Bible
>with the Apocrypha, Revised Standard Version", New York, Oxford University
>Press, 1965.

Pagans were quite tolerant of other religions. Those not acceptable
were usually ones having political overtones deemed dangerous to the
state.

Judaism brought INTOLERANCE into Western Civilization.

What goes around, comes around.

There is a straight and narrow road running from Leviticus to
Auschwitz.

---------------------------snip-------------------------------------

> > Why is it that the FAQ of soc.motts gives NAMBLA a free plug?
>
> The FAQ of soc.motts doesn't even mention NAMBLA. You're a liar, but
> then again, bigots like you are liars. The URL for the FAQ is at
> <http://www.jesscc.com/doc/motss/faq/faq_text.html>; check it out for
> yourself.

You are correct. It is not there NOW. But it had been there up to very
recently. It had been there in the exact same form since at least 1955
(C.E.). Look at this:

From: shra...@LICEenteract.com (Allen James)
Newsgroups: alt.flame.fucking.faggots
Subject: Fred "Kiddie-Porn" Cherry
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 20:52:13 -0500

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK

----------------------------------------X
Fred Cherry, :
PLAINTIFF, : 96_Civ.______
-v- :
: COMPLAINT
JANET RENO, in her official capacity as :
ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE UNITED STATES, :
:
DEFENDANT. :
----------------------------------------X
PRELIMINARY STATEMENT

1. This is an action for declaratory and injunctive relief
challenging provisions of the "Communications Decency Act of 1996"
(the challenged provisions are referred to hereinafter as "the
Act"). One provision imposes criminal penalties for "indecent" but
constitutionally protected telecommunications to individuals under
the age of 18; another criminalizes the use of any "interactive
computer service" to "send" or "display in a manner available" to
a person under 18 any communication that "depicts or describes, in
terms patently offensive as measured by contemporary community
standards, sexual or excretory activities or organs." The
plaintiff, a user of computer communication systems, asserts that
the Act is unconstitutional on its face and as applied because it
criminalizes expression that is protected by the First Amendment;

In other words, O Fans Of Fred Cherry, he SUED the Government because they
made child pornography on the Internet ILLEGAL.

Jeez, what a lowlife you are, Fred.

-------------------------------------snip-----------------------------

> > Don't
> > forget all the altar boys who are molested by homosexual Roman Catholic
> > priests. The Roman Catholic Church is so influential that it is very
> > rare for any of these homosexual Roman Catholic priests to be
> > criminally prosecuted for their depredations.
>
> For someone who cries "Anti-Semitism" at the drop of a hat, you
> shoudn't be quite so fast to express your own religious bigotry.

So now you are defending the Roman-Catholic Church, are you? I thought all
of you fags and dykes were down on the Roman-Catholic Church. Didn't you
ever hear of the Pope's Encyclical "Veritatis Splendor"? The pope calls
faggotry and dykery "An objective disorder."

Aren't you aware of the differences between the Roman-Catholic (Douay)
version of the Christian Bible and the Kink James version of the Christian
Bible? Kink James, as is well-known, was a fag. The people who prepared the
Kink James version of the Christian Bible catered to Kink James'
prejudices. The Kink James version of the Christian Bible says: "Thou shalt
not suffer a witch to live." But the Roman-Catholic version of the
Christian Bible says: "Thou shalt not suffer a wizard to live." Now, look
up the definition of "wizard in the Oxford English Dictionary and one
definition of "wizard" is a male witch. But, even more important, The
Roman-Catholic version of the Christian Bible contains the Books of the
Maccabees, while the Kink James version does not. The books of the
Maccabees describe how My Glorious Ancestors, the Maccabees, fought and won
a revolution against homosexual oppression. See, for example, Howard Fast's
historical novel titled: "My Glorious Brothers."

> Fred Phelps and Fred Cherry: The two biggest homophobic nutcase liars
> in the world.

I have seen Phelps' website where he has a picture of himself with a picket
sign reading "Thank God for AIDS." In commenting on this website. I posted:
"Does he thank his god that bisexual men are engaging in anal intercourse,
catching AIDS, and then bringing this horrible disease home to their
unsuspecting wives?"

Not bad, eh? In one sentence I managed to put down both Phelps and faggots.