CRUSH THE WEAK!

Rahowa!

Aug 16, 2001, 4:03:35 PM8/16/01
***- MIGHT IS RIGHT -***
**********************
by Ragnar Redbeard
* * *
I.
In this arid wilderness of steel and stone, I raise up my voice that you
may hear. To the East and to the West I beckon. To the North and to the
South I show a sign proclaiming:

Death to the weaklings, wealth to the strong!
Open your eyes that you may see, O men of mildewed minds;
and listen to me, ye laborious millions!

For I stand forth to challenge the wisdom of the world - to interrogate
the "laws" of man and of "God". I request reason for your golden
rule, and ask the why and the wherefore of your Ten Commands.

Before none of your printed idols do I bend in acquiescence, and he who
saith "thou shalt" to me is my mortal foe. I demand proof over all
things and accept with reservations even that which is true.

I dip my forefinger in the watery blood of your impotent, mad redeemer
and write over his thorn-torn brow:

"The true prince of Evil - the king of the Slaves!"

No hoary falsehood shall be a truth to me; no cult or dogma shall
encramp my pen. I break away from all conventions. Alone,
untrammelled. I raise up in stern invasion the standard of the strong.

I gaze into the glassy eye of your fearsome Jehovah and pluck him by
the beard; I uplift a broadaxe and split open his worm-eaten skull.

I blast out the ghastly contents of philosophic whited sepulchers and
laugh with sardonic wrath!

Then reaching up the festering and varnished facades of your haughtiest
moral dogmas, I write thereon in letters of blazing scorn:

"Lo and behold all this is fraud!"

I deny all things! I question all things!

And yet! And yet!

Gather round me, O ye death-defiant, and the Earth itself shall be
thine, to have and to hold.

II.
Behold the crucifix; what does it symbolize? Pallid incompetence hanging
on a tree.

All ethics, politics, and philosophies are pure assumptions. They rest
on no sure basis. They are but shadowy castles in the air erected by
day-dreamers, or by rogues, upon nursery fables. It is time they were
firmly planted upon an enduring foundation. This can never be
accomplished until the racial mind has first been thoroughly cleansed
and drastically disinfected of its depraved, alien, and demoralizing
concepts of right and wrong. In no human brain can sufficient space be
found for the relentless logic of hard fact, until all pre-existing
delusions have been finally annihilated. Half measures are of no
avail; we must go down to the very roots and tear them out even to the
last fibre. We must be like nature, hard cruel, relentless.

Too long the dead hand has been permitted to sterilize living thought.
Too long right and wrong, good and evil have been inverted by false
prophets. In the days that are at hand, neither creed nor code must
be accepted upon authority - human, superhuman, or "divine". Morality
and conventionalism are for subordinates. Religions and constitutions
and all arbitrary principles, every mortal theorem, must be
deliberately put to the question. No moral dogma must be taken for
granted, no standard of measurement deified. There is nothing inherently
sacred about moral codes. Like the wooden idols of long ago, they are
all the work of human hands; and what man has made, man can destroy.

He who is slow to believe anything and everything is of great
understanding, for belief in one false principle is the beginning of
all unwisdom. The chief duty of every new age is to upraise new men to
determine its liberties, to lead it towards material success - to rend
the rusty padlocks and chains of dead customs that always prevent
healthy expansion. Theories and ideals and constitutions that have
meant life, hope and freedom for our ancestors may mean destruction,
slavery, and dishonor to us. As environments change, no human ideal
standeth sure.

Whenever, therefore, a lie has built unto itself a throne, let it be
assailed without pity and without regret; for under the dominance of a
inconvenient falsehood, no nation can permanently prosper. Let
established sophisms be dethroned, rooted out, burnt, and destroyed --
for they are a standing menace to all true nobility of thought and
action. Whatever alleged "truth" is proven by results to be but an
empty fiction, let it be unceremoniously flung into the outer darkness,
among the dead gods, dead empires, dead philosophies and other useless
lumber and wreckage.

The most dangerous of all enthroned lies, is the holy, the sanctified
the privileged lie -- the lie that everyone believes to be a model truth.
It is the fruitful mother of all other popular errors and delusions. It
is hydra-headed. It has a thousand roots. It is a social cancer. The lie
that is known to be a lie is half-eradicated. But the lie that even
intelligent persons regard as a sacred fact -- the lie that has been
inculcated around a mother's knee -- is more dangerous to contend against
than a creeping pestilence. Popular lies have ever been the most potent
enemies of personal liberty. There is only one way to deal with them:
Cut them out, to the very core, just as cancers are. Exterminate them
root and branch, or they will surely eat us all up. Annihilate them,
or they will us. Half and half remedies are of no avail.

However, when a lie has gone too far -- when it has taken up its abode in
the very tissue, bones, and brains, of a people, then all remedies are
useless. Even the lancet is of no avail. Repentance of past misdeeds
cannot "save" decadents from extermination. The fatal bolt is shot, and
into the fiery furnace of wholesome slavery they must go, to be there
righteously consumed. From their ashes something new, something nobler,
may possibly evolve; but even that is the merest optimistic supposition.

In nature the wages of sin are always DEATH. Nature does not love the
wrong doer, but endeavors in every way to destroy him. Her curse is on
the brow of the "meek and lowly". Her blessing is on the very heart's
blood of the strong and the brave. Only Jews and Christs and other
degenerates think that rejuvenation can ever come through law and prayer.
"All the tears of the martyrs" might just as well have never have been
shed.

III.
"Love one another", you say, is this the supreme law. But what power has
made it so? Upon what rational authority does the gospel of love rest?
Is it even possible of practice, and what would result from its universal
application to active affairs? Why should I not hate mine enemies and
hunt them down like the wild beasts they are? If I "love" them, does
that not place me at their mercy? Is it natural for enemies to "do good"
unto each other? And what is "good"? Can the torn and bloody victim "love"
the blood-splashed jaws that rend him limb from limb? Are we not all
predatory animals by instinct? If humans ceased wholly from preying upon
each other, could they continue to exist?

"Love your enemies and do good to them that hate you and dispitefully
use you" is the despicable philosophy of the spaniel that rolls upon
its back when kicked. Obey it, O reader, and you and your posterity to
the tenth generation shall be irretrievably and literally damned. They
shall be hewers of wood and carriers of water: degenerates, Gibeonites.
But hate your enemies with a whole heart. If a man smite you on one
cheek, smash him down! Smite him hip and thigh for self-preservation
is the highest law.

He who turns the other cheek is a cowardly dog -- a Christian dog.

Give him blow for blow, scorn for scorn, doom for doom -- with compound
interest liberally added thereunto! Eye for eye, tooth for tooth -- aye,
four-fold, a hundred-fold! Make yourself the Terror to your adversary;
and when he goeth his way, he will possess much additional wisdom to
ruminate over. Thus shall you make yourself respected in all the walks of
life, and your spirit- your immortal spirit - shall live: not in an
intangible paradise, but in the brains and thews of your aggressive and
unconquerable sons. After all, the true proof of manhood is a splendid
progeny; and it is a scientific axiom that the timid animal transmits
timidity to its descendants.

If men lived "like brothers" and had no powerful enemies to contend
with and surpass, they would rapidly lose all their best qualities --
like certain oceanic birds that lose the use of their wings because
they do not have to fly from pursuing beasts of prey. If all men had
treated each other with brotherly love since the beginning, what would
have been the result now? If there had been no wars, no rivalry, no
competition, no kingship, no slavery, no survival of the toughest,
no racial extermination, truly what a festering "hell fenced in" this
old globe would be!

IV.
If this struggle is ordained of us, why not enter into it with kindly
courage, with dauntless delight? Why not go forward daring all things,
to conquer or to die? Is it not better to perish than to serve?
"Liberty or Death" is not a meaningless phrase. No, it is of tremendous
import to those who comprehend.

What is death that it should make cowards of us all? What is life that
it should be valued so highly? There are worse things than death, and
among them is a life of dishonor. All men lead dishonorable lives that
serve a master with hand or brain.

Life itself is but a spark in the gloom that flashes out and
disappears. Why therefore not make the most of it here and now, here
and now! There is no "Heaven of glory bright", and no hell where
sinners roast. There is no right; there is no Wrong -- nor God --
nor Son -- nor Ghost.

Death endeth all for every man For every "son of thunder" :

Then be a lion in the path,
And don't be trampled under.

For us there is no rest -- no Kingdom of Indolence, either on this
Earth or beyond the skies -- no Isles of the Blest -- no Elysian Fields
-- no garden of the Hesperides. NO! NO! All these magical legends are
but fanciful dreams -- fiction of mortals of yore.

Here and NOW is our day of torment! Here and NOW is our day of Joy!
Here and now is our opportunity! Choose ye this day, this hour, for
no redeemer liveth.

Every attempt made to organize the future must necessarily collapse.
The present is our domain, and our chief duty is to take immediate
possession thereof upon strict business principles. Strive therefore
against them that strive against you, and war against them that war
against thine. Lay hold of shield and buckler or their equivalents;
stand up! Be a terrible one in thine own defense. Raise up also the
clenched hand, and stop the way of them that would persecute you.
Say unto thine own heart and soul: "I, even I, am my own redeemer."

Let them be hurled back into confusion and infamy, who devise thine
undoing. Let them be as chaff before the cyclone, and let the Angel of
Death pursue them, nay, overtake them. In a pit they have hidden a
trap for thy feet; into that very destruction let them fall. Then,
exultant, "sound the loud timbrel". Rejoice! Rejoice! in thine own
salvation. Then all thy bones shall say pridefully, "Who is like unto
me? Have I not delivered myself by mine own brain? Have I not been to
strong for mine adversaries? Have I not spoiled them that would have
spoiled me?"

V.
Blessed are the strong, for they shall possess the Earth.
Cursed are the weak, for they shall inherit the yoke.

Blessed are the powerful, for they shall be reverenced among men.
Cursed are the feeble, for they shall be blotted out.

Blessed are the bold, for they shall be masters of the world.
Cursed are the humble, for they shall be trodden under hoofs.

Blessed are the victorious, for victory is the basis of right.
Cursed are the vanquished, for they shall be vassals forever.

Blessed are the battle-blooded. Beauty shall smile upon them.
Cursed are the poor in spirit, for they shall be spat upon.

Blessed are the audacious, for they have imbibed true wisdom.
Cursed are the obedient, for they shall breed creeplings.

Blessed are the iron-handed; the unfit shall flee before them.
Cursed are the haters of battle; subjugation is their portion.

Blessed are the death-defiant; their days shall be long in the land.
Cursed are the feeble-brained, for they shall perish amidst plenty.

Blessed are the destroyers of false hope; they are true messiahs.
Cursed are the God-adorers; they shall be shorn sheep!

Blessed are the valiant, for they shall obtain great treasure.
Cursed are the believers in good and evil, for they are frightened
by shadows.

Blessed are those who believe in nothing; never shall it terrorized
their minds.
Cursed are the "lambs of god" they shall be bleed "whiter than snow".

Blessed is the man who has powerful enemies they shall make him a hero.
Cursed is he who "doeth good" unto others; he shall be despised.

Blessed is the man whose foot is swift to serve a friend; he is a
friend indeed.
Cursed are the organizers of charities; they are propagators of plagues.

Blessed are the wise and brave, for in the struggle they shall win.
Cursed are the unfit, for they shall be righteously exterminated.

Blessed are the sires of noble maidens; they are the salt of the Earth.
Cursed the mothers of strumous tenderlings, for they shall be shamed.

Blessed are the mighty-minded, for they shall ride the whirlwinds.
Cursed are they who teach lies for truth and truth for lies, for they
are -- abomination.

Blessed are the unmerciful; their posterity shall own the world.
Cursed are the famous wiselings; their seed shall perish off the Earth

Thrice cursed are the vile, for they shall serve and suffer.

RAHOWA!
DELENDA EST JUDAICA!

http://www.creator.org
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Christianity was invented by the Jews as a
tool with which to destroy the white race."

-- Ben Klassen

Twang

Aug 16, 2001, 4:38:09 PM8/16/01

Rahowa! <rah...@most-wanted.com> wrote in message

> ***- MIGHT IS RIGHT -***
> **********************
> by Ragnar Redbeard

that reminds me, I haven't watched conan the barbarian in a long time.

stillsunny

Aug 16, 2001, 5:56:09 PM8/16/01
On 16 Aug 2001 13:03:35 -0700, rah...@most-wanted.com (Rahowa!) wrote:

> ***- MIGHT IS RIGHT -***
> **********************
> by Ragnar Redbeard
> * * *
>I.
>In this arid wilderness of steel and stone, I raise up my voice that you
>may hear. To the East and to the West I beckon. To the North and to the
>South I show a sign proclaiming:

"Will work for food."

Brian Westley

Aug 16, 2001, 7:50:39 PM8/16/01

I was thinking of Regnad Kcin...

---
Merlyn LeRoy
http://www.firesigntheatre.com

Bored With The Boring Again

Aug 16, 2001, 7:43:30 PM8/16/01
On Thu, 16 Aug 2001 17:56:09 -0400, stillsunny <sun...@sccoast.net>
wrote:

LOL! Probably just about where he is right now.

Erikc (alt.atheist #002) | "An Fhirinne in aghaidh an tSaoil."
BAAWA Knight | "The Truth against the World."
| -- Bardic Motto
Awarded title of "Defacto CLuM" by "kansan" 2001-05-12
======
Remove god to respond.
======
At one point in time, many of us actually had Jesus as
our personal lord and saviour. Unfortunately, we later
had to dismiss him for incompetence, gross negligence,
misconduct and consistent failure to show up for work.
---
Religious people believe IN god.
The religious right believes they ARE god.

Orac

Aug 16, 2001, 10:03:39 PM8/16/01
In article <FgWe7.4$WC....@newsfeed.slurp.net>,
"Twang" <twang...@dtgnet.com> wrote:

Indeed. But Conan would have pulverized a bunch of idiotic twits like
"Rahowa" out of sheer contempt for them.

|"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you
| inconvenience me with questions?"

Orac

Aug 16, 2001, 10:02:26 PM8/16/01
You'd better hope they never say "Crush the weak-minded," because then,
dude, you'd be flat as the proverbial pancake.

Sara

Aug 16, 2001, 10:38:00 PM8/16/01
In article <gagont0e43ije96lk...@4ax.com>,
sun...@sccoast.com wrote:

BRILLIANT!!! ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!! It isn't often that I laugh out loud
when reading the newsgroups, but you've DONE it! :)

Best regards,
Sara

--
"It's always nice to see a prejudice overruled by a deeper prejudice."
John Sayles, _Lone Star_

Joseph Hertzlinger

Aug 17, 2001, 12:26:52 AM8/17/01
On 16 Aug 2001 13:03:35 -0700, Rahowa! <rah...@most-wanted.com> wrote:

[drivel snipped]

Mark Twain wrote:

|To conclude. - If the statistics are right, the Jews constitute but
|one per cent. of the human race. It suggests a nebulous dim puff of
|star-dust lost in the blaze of the Milky Way. Properly the Jew ought
|hardly to be heard of; but he is heard of, has always been heard of.
|He is as prominent on the planet as any other people, and his
|commercial importance is extravagantly out of proportion to the
|smallness of his bulk. His contributions to the world's list of great
|names in literature, science, art, music, finance, medicine, and
|abstruse learning are also away out of proportion to the weakness of
|his numbers. He has made a marvellous fight in this world, in all the
|ages; and has done it with his hands tied behind him. He could be
|vain of himself, and be excused for it. The Egyptian, the Babylonian,
|and the Persian rose, filled the planet with sound and splendor, then
|faded to dream-stuff and passed away; the Greek and the Roman
|followed, and made a vast noise, and they are gone; other peoples
|have sprung up and held their torch high for a time, but it burned
|out, and they sit in twilight now, or have vanished. The Jew saw them
|all, beat them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting no
|decadence, no infirmities of age, no weakening of his parts, no
|slowing of his energies, no dulling of his alert and aggressive mind.
|All things are mortal but the Jew; all other forces pass, but he
|remains. What is the secret of his immortality?

Nyaaaahhhh, nyaaaahhhh, nyaaaahhhh, nyaaaahhhh, phphphphtttt!!!!

PS: Tyrannosaurus rex is extinct.

Blessed are the powerful and ferocious? I don't think so!

Rahowa!

Aug 17, 2001, 1:29:54 AM8/17/01
Sara <cata...@concentric.net> wrote in message news:<catamont-4986AC...@news.concentric.net>...

> In article <gagont0e43ije96lk...@4ax.com>,
> sun...@sccoast.com wrote:
>
> > On 16 Aug 2001 13:03:35 -0700, rah...@most-wanted.com (Rahowa!) wrote:
> >
> > >*********************************************************************
> > > ***- MIGHT IS RIGHT -***
> > > **********************
> > > by Ragnar Redbeard
> > > * * *
> > >I.
> > >In this arid wilderness of steel and stone, I raise up my voice that you
> > >may hear. To the East and to the West I beckon. To the North and to the
> > >South I show a sign proclaiming:
> >

> > "Will work for food."

The man who wrote MIGHT IS RIGHT was a wealthy businessman. You
are most ignorant.

> BRILLIANT!!! ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!! It isn't often that I laugh out loud
> when reading the newsgroups, but you've DONE it! :)
>
> Best regards,
> Sara

You kikes never learn, do you? You'd think the Holocaust
would have taught you to sit down and shut up. Next time
around, it will be a REAL Holocaust.

Choke on that, bloodsucker.

Fury

Aug 17, 2001, 1:33:10 AM8/17/01
stillsunny <sun...@sccoast.net> wrote in message

ROFL

micron5

Aug 17, 2001, 1:33:21 AM8/17/01
"Rahowa!" <rah...@most-wanted.com> wrote in message
> ***- MIGHT IS RIGHT -***
> **********************
> by Ragnar Redbeard
> * * *
> I.
> In this arid wilderness of steel and stone, I raise up my voice that you
> may hear. To the East and to the West I beckon. To the North and to the
> South I show a sign proclaiming:

>Lay hold of shield and buckler or their equivalents;

> stand up! Be a terrible one in thine own defense.

I see. The way to save the white race is to destroy
humanity with nuclear weapons. Did you ever see
Monty Python and the Holy Grail where they sent
in the Trojan Rabbit, but forgot to put soldiers inside?
This could be a good training film for you.

dp

Fury

Aug 17, 2001, 1:36:19 AM8/17/01
Rahowa! <rah...@the-lair.com> wrote in message

> Sara <cata...@concentric.net> wrote in message
> > In article <gagont0e43ije96lk...@4ax.com>,
> > sun...@sccoast.com wrote:

> > > "Will work for food."
>
> The man who wrote MIGHT IS RIGHT was a wealthy businessman. You
> are most ignorant.

If he thinks as you do, he's the ignorant one.

> > BRILLIANT!!! ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!! It isn't often that I laugh out loud
> > when reading the newsgroups, but you've DONE it! :)
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Sara
>
> You kikes never learn, do you? You'd think the Holocaust
> would have taught you to sit down and shut up. Next time
> around, it will be a REAL Holocaust.
>
> Choke on that, bloodsucker.

Got something for you to choke on, right here.

When that "race war" thingy of yours gets started, make sure you're in the
front line so we'll know where to aim.

micron5

Aug 17, 2001, 1:39:10 AM8/17/01

"Sara" <cata...@concentric.net> wrote in message
> In article <gagont0e43ije96lk...@4ax.com>,
> sun...@sccoast.com wrote:
>
> > On 16 Aug 2001 13:03:35 -0700, rah...@most-wanted.com (Rahowa!) wrote:
> >
> > >*********************************************************************
> > > ***- MIGHT IS RIGHT -***
> > > **********************
> > > by Ragnar Redbeard
> > > * * *
> > >I.
> > >In this arid wilderness of steel and stone, I raise up my voice that
you
> > >may hear. To the East and to the West I beckon. To the North and to the
> > >South I show a sign proclaiming:
> >

> > "Will work for food."
> >

> BRILLIANT!!! ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!! It isn't often that I laugh out loud
> when reading the newsgroups, but you've DONE it! :)

What is funny about those forced to work for food,
especially given that there is a contrived shortage of
money due to compound interest payments? You
are exactly like Rahowa, except you have added a
thick layer of hypocrisy to the mix. A pox on both
your houses.

dp

micron5

Aug 17, 2001, 2:42:32 AM8/17/01
"Joseph Hertzlinger" <jher...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
> Nyaaaahhhh, nyaaaahhhh, nyaaaahhhh, nyaaaahhhh, phphphphtttt!!!!

Yoesph, you are falling victim to the flattery. The torch
went on to Khazaria for the final relay (one way or the
other) as anyone knows. All would have been for
nought without the encouragement and relays by those
of all races and ages. Even your prophets are mute or
pessimistic in disgust at such behaviour. Be careful.

dp

Susan Cohen

Aug 17, 2001, 4:10:38 AM8/17/01

Joseph Hertzlinger wrote:

> On 16 Aug 2001 13:03:35 -0700, Rahowa! <rah...@most-wanted.com> wrote:
>
> [drivel snipped]
>
> Mark Twain wrote:
>

> [snip]

> |All things are mortal but the Jew; all other forces pass, but he
> |remains. What is the secret of his immortality?
>
> Nyaaaahhhh, nyaaaahhhh, nyaaaahhhh, nyaaaahhhh, phphphphtttt!!!!
>
> PS: Tyrannosaurus rex is extinct.

It's that tiny brain thing, y'know....

Susan

Michael Derousselle

Aug 17, 2001, 7:37:26 AM8/17/01
Does this "CRUSHING THE WEAK" include mental midgets such as yourself?

Brian

Aug 17, 2001, 10:51:01 AM8/17/01
"Orac" <Or...@wabcmail.com> skrev i melding

> In article <FgWe7.4$WC....@newsfeed.slurp.net>,
> "Twang" <twang...@dtgnet.com> wrote:
>
> > Rahowa! <rah...@most-wanted.com> wrote in message
> > > *********************************************************************
> > > ***- MIGHT IS RIGHT -***
> > > **********************
> > > by Ragnar Redbeard
> >
> > that reminds me, I haven't watched conan the barbarian in a long time.
>
> Indeed. But Conan would have pulverized a bunch of idiotic twits like
> "Rahowa" out of sheer contempt for them.

And here you're projecting again................

Brian

Brian

Aug 17, 2001, 10:54:19 AM8/17/01
"Michael Derousselle" <mi...@derousselle.org> projects in message

stillsunny

Aug 17, 2001, 11:43:50 AM8/17/01

Politics and poxes?

No, thank you.

The purpose of the comment was ironic only, and made no correlation to
the innate value of those who do, indeed, work for food; more intended
to juxtapose the obvious lack of political and economic power against
what is presented with the intention of conveying some enormous and
powerful "movement".

Rahowa is an obvious troll, and probably a rehash of a sadly familiar
one, using rhetoric and verbosity in an attempt to infer some measure
of validity and prestige to a two dimensional, hateful position (and
really, any position will do with this hysterical and damaged human).

In the realm of words and ideas, there are many ways to contend
against this sort of thing. Ignoring it is an option, but I sometimes
find that not responding feels the equivalent of sanctioning.
Answering argument for argument is an option, but I find that often
infers a validity to the position it doesn't deserve. Humor is the
final option, and more often than not, seems the most effective.

Sunny

Rahowa!

Aug 17, 2001, 2:19:29 PM8/17/01
Susan Cohen <fla...@his.com> wrote in message news:<3B7CD03C...@his.com>...
> Fury wrote:
>
> > Rahowa! <rah...@the-liar.com> wrote in message

> > You'd think the Holocaust
> > > would have taught you to sit down and shut up. Next time
> > > around, it will be a REAL Holocaust.
> > >
> > > Choke on that, bloodsucker.
> >
> > Got something for you to choke on, right here.
>
> You mean like the fact that he contradicts himself in one breath
> about the lies of his illk about the Holocaust?

When have I contradicted myself regarding the HoloHoax?

> > When that "race war" thingy of yours gets started, make sure you're in the
> > front line so we'll know where to aim.
>

> You don't think that cowards like this will actually have the guts
> to start a real war where they'd actually have to defend their crap??

Then why do Jews keep whining?

From the ADL:

The Los Angeles Plot

On July 15, 1993, federal and local police agents in Los Angeles,
California, arrested eight individuals, some of whom had ties to COTC.
These individuals were accused of plotting to instigate a race war by
bombing the First African Methodist Episcopal Church -- a major Black
religious institution in South Central Los Angeles -- and by
assassinating Rodney King, the victim of a notorious videotaped
beating by white police officers. According to court documents, the
King murder was to have taken place on August 4, the sentencing date
for two policemen convicted of federal civil rights violations in
connection with the beating.

The arrests, which culminated an 18-month investigation of right-wing
extremist groups in Southern California, were made three weeks prior
to the assassination date because at the time, one of the key suspects
was allegedly preparing a letter bomb to be sent to an Orange County
rabbi. Additionally. police stated that the alleged conspirators had
planned to target leaders of the NAACP and the National Urban League;
Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan; the Rev. Al Sharpton, rap
music stars Eazy-E and members of the group Public Enemy; as well as
unspecified "Jewish leaders."

[...]

The Tacoma Plot

On July 26, 1993, police arrested two Washington state residents.
Jeremiah Gordon Knesal (a reported leader of the COTC) and Wayne Paul
Wooten, both 19, for shoplifting at a mall parking lot in Salinas
California During a search of Knesal's car, the officers uncovered
three pipe bombs, four loaded long-barrel weapons, military apparel,
ammunition, wigs, climbing gear, white supremacist literature and a
page from a Portland, Oregon, telephone book listing Jewish agencies
and synagogues.

Under subsequent questioning by the FBI, Knesal confessed to his
involvement in the July 20 bombing of an NAACP office in Tacoma,
Washington. According to the FBI, Knesal also implicated Mark Frank
Kowaalski (aka Mark Stevenson), 24, an ex-convict and member of the
Skinhead group American Front, in the Tacoma bombing. Kowaalski was
arrested the same day in Seattle and was charged with being a
convicted felon in possession of a destructive device. Agents reported
that the Skinhead ringleader possessed "physical evidence" linking all
three suspects to the bombing.

[...]

South Africa

According to the February 1992 edition of Searchlight, an
"anti-fascist" magazine in Great Britain, two self-professed members
of the Civil Cooperation Bureau (CCB), an undercover unit of the South
African security police, fled to England after awaiting trial for over
a year in connection with the bombing of a taxi line which injured 15
Black people. The two fugitives, Adrian Maritz and Henry Martin,
reported that as CCB operatives, they were instructed by superiors to
join the Church of the Creator in order to recruit South African
racists into a "dirty war" against the African National Congress
(ANC). The two COTC members also alleged that they had knowledge of
"several operations through which large quantities of arms were
delivered to the Zulu Inkatha Party"; the security force is reputed to
have used armed Inkatha members in a "campaign of atrocities" waged in
Black townships.

[...]

Also indicative of COTC's new lease on life, newly revived regional
branches of the organization have appeared in several cities across
the country. Regional branches exist in Auburn, CA, under the
direction of Rev. Bart Powell, in Missoula, MT. led by Rev. Dan
Hassett, and in Fort Lauderdale, FL, led by Rev. Guy Lombardi. These
regional branches, which supposedly cover several states each,
complement a long list of small COTC contact points elsewhere around
the country.

The reappearance of the Church of the Creator is a disturbing
indication of the sustained appeal for some people of Klassen's racist
ideas, and is yet another example of the need for continued vigilance
in the fight against violent extremism.

William Barwell

Aug 17, 2001, 3:33:09 PM8/17/01
In article <gagont0e43ije96lk...@4ax.com>,

"Why lie? I need a beer."

Pope Charles
SubGenius Pope of Houston
Slack!

Charles R Ward

Aug 17, 2001, 10:30:28 PM8/17/01
On Fri, 17 Aug 2001 08:10:38, Susan Cohen <fla...@his.com> wrote

> Joseph Hertzlinger wrote:
>
> > On 16 Aug 2001 13:03:35 -0700, Rahowa! <rah...@most-wanted.com> wrote:
> >
> > [drivel snipped]
> >
> > Mark Twain wrote:
> >
> > [snip]
> > |All things are mortal but the Jew; all other forces pass, but he
> > |remains. What is the secret of his immortality?
> >
> > Nyaaaahhhh, nyaaaahhhh, nyaaaahhhh, nyaaaahhhh, phphphphtttt!!!!
> >
> > PS: Tyrannosaurus rex is extinct.
>
> It's that tiny brain thing, y'know....

I don't know about tyrannosaurus, but some dinosaurs had a brain in
the
same place as "Rahowa".

Charles R Ward
Betraying the "white race" every chance I've had, since 1972.

Orac

Aug 17, 2001, 10:42:17 PM8/17/01
In article <R5af7.425$hc7....@news1.oke.nextra.no>,
"Brian" <zh...@online.no> wrote:

> "Orac" <Or...@wabcmail.com> skrev i melding
> > In article <FgWe7.4$WC....@newsfeed.slurp.net>,
> > "Twang" <twang...@dtgnet.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Rahowa! <rah...@most-wanted.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > that reminds me, I haven't watched conan the barbarian in a long time.
> >
> > Indeed. But Conan would have pulverized a bunch of idiotic twits like
> > "Rahowa" out of sheer contempt for them.
>
> And here you're projecting again................

No, just making an educated guess based on the behavior of twits like
Rahowa.

Charles R Ward

Aug 17, 2001, 11:10:24 PM8/17/01
On Thu, 16 Aug 2001 20:03:35, rah...@most-wanted.com (Rahowa!) wrote

> ***- MIGHT IS RIGHT -***
> **********************
> by Ragnar Redbeard

Written over a hundred years ago, never heard of him myself. I
got 537 hits on Google, most appear to be racist nutcase sites.

A reveiwer at Amazon wrote:
"After hearing alot about this book I finally decided to read it.
From what I can surmise "Might is Right" is actually a PARODY..."

Substantial snippage, unread.

> RAHOWA!

Of Course.

> DELENDA EST JUDAICA!
>
> http://www.creator.org
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> "Christianity was invented by the Jews as a
> tool with which to destroy the white race."
>
> -- Ben Klassen

Charles R Ward
Betraying the "white race" every chance i get, since 1972.

micron5

Aug 18, 2001, 12:06:18 AM8/18/01
"stillsunny" <sun...@sccoast.net> wrote in message

There is nothing funny about poverty, and the post I responded
to was not an isolated incidence of poor bashing by those professing
to stand for higher ideals.

dp

> Sunny

stillsunny

Aug 18, 2001, 12:27:47 AM8/18/01
On Sat, 18 Aug 2001 04:06:18 GMT, "micron5"
<mic...@NOSPAMtelusplanet.net> wrote:

>There is nothing funny about poverty, and the post I responded
>to was not an isolated incidence of poor bashing by those professing
>to stand for higher ideals.

Are you poor?

Sunny

Rahowa!

Aug 18, 2001, 12:45:39 AM8/18/01
stillsunny <sun...@sccoast.net> wrote in message news:<mpdqnt8k192cdqe9m...@4ax.com>...

The joke is on you. You're an idiot.

Atheists are a minority, and by your logic have an "obvious
lack of political and economic power" and should be laughed
at. Your logic, of course, is flawed. *All* revolutions start
out small, led by an elite ("vanguard," if you will), which
gradually wins the support of the masses.

That said, the World Church of the Creator is already fairly
powerful, with thousands of members in over 22 countries. The
Jewish Anti-Defamation League has named us as an insidious
threat, and has noted that we are the fastest-growing pro-white
movement in the world.

> Rahowa is an obvious troll,

No; you're an obvious idiot. There are millions of
intelligent people that share my views, and none of us
is a troll (if I get the meaning correctly). I haven't
posted anything just to make you angry. Ben Klassen,
the founder of the World Church of the Creator, was a
Florida state legislator and inventor of the electric
can opener. What have YOU ever invented? All I see you
do is spew recycled insults. Go back to watching MTV,
little boy.

RAHOWA!

Rahowa!

Aug 18, 2001, 1:08:28 AM8/18/01
stillsunny <sun...@sccoast.net> wrote in message news:<mpdqnt8k192cdqe9m...@4ax.com>...

The joke is on you. You're an idiot.

Atheists are a minority, and by your logic have an "obvious
lack of political and economic power" and should be laughed
at. Your logic, of course, is flawed. *All* revolutions start
out small, led by an elite ("vanguard," if you will), which
gradually wins the support of the masses.

That said, the World Church of the Creator is already fairly
powerful, with thousands of members in over 22 countries. The
Jewish Anti-Defamation League has named us as an insidious
threat, and has noted that we are the fastest-growing pro-white
movement in the world.

> Rahowa is an obvious troll,

No; you're an obvious idiot. There are millions of

Fury

Aug 18, 2001, 2:41:25 AM8/18/01
Rahowa! <rah...@the-lair.com> wrote in message

> When have I contradicted myself regarding the HoloHoax?

Whenever you open your mouth, you contradict yourself.

> Then why do Jews keep <SMACK>

Shut up, freak.

Fury

Aug 18, 2001, 2:44:46 AM8/18/01
Rahowa! <rah...@pcpostal.com> wrote in message

> The joke is on you. You're an idiot.
>
> Atheists are a minority<SMACK!!>

Shut up and stay in that kill-file, you waste of carbon.

Fury

Aug 18, 2001, 2:46:00 AM8/18/01
William Barwell <wbar...@starbase.neosoft.com> wrote in message

That's one of my old favorites!

Liquid Grace

Aug 18, 2001, 2:58:01 AM8/18/01

"Rahowa!" <rah...@pcpostal.com> wrote in message

The joke is on you, only nobody is laughing. You're not bright enough to be
an idiot. Slack jawed and drooling, you've come here to gibber like so many
before you. Since I can't stop you, I might as well amuse myself by
replying to your pathetic postings.

> Atheists are a minority, and by your logic have an "obvious
> lack of political and economic power" and should be laughed
> at.

Did you realize you're speaking disrespectfully to a theist here? Thought
not. Remember what happens when you assume...oh, wait, you were an ass to
begin with. What must it be like to be way below pond scum on a
evolutionary scale? Pond scum would be better company than you, certainly.

Your logic, of course, is flawed. *All* revolutions start
> out small, led by an elite ("vanguard," if you will), which
> gradually wins the support of the masses.

Oh, you say you want a revolution, well, you know..

Oh, sorry, were you saying something relevant and/or interesting?
Apparently...no.

> That said, the World Church of the Creator is already fairly
> powerful, with thousands of members in over 22 countries.

Ah, yes, fairly powerful. Legends in your own minds. Thousands of members.
Thousands. In 22 countries, no less. ROTFL. So very powerful.

The
> Jewish Anti-Defamation League has named us as an insidious
> threat, and has noted that we are the fastest-growing pro-white
> movement in the world.

And that makes you proud. Tell me again why you thieve oxygen from the rest
of us who actually need it?

> > Rahowa is an obvious troll,
>
> No; you're an obvious idiot.

Oh, the irony!

There are millions of
> intelligent people that share my views, and none of us
> is a troll (if I get the meaning correctly).

And so you don't know what a troll is, but you're sure it's what you are
not....delicious. I'm giving this guy a 2.7 out of five. If he'll throw in
some exclaimation points, I could go higher.

I haven't
> posted anything just to make you angry.

Thus, your purpose in posting this to a myriad of groups including
alt.atheism is...what? To wish us a pleasant day? Invite us to share your
delusion? Have us remind you to take your Thorazine?

Ben Klassen,
> the founder of the World Church of the Creator, was a
> Florida state legislator and inventor of the electric
> can opener.

ROTFL, electric can opener. Today, we open the corn, tomorrow, we cure
cancer! And hey, we've recent experience with the Florida State
Legislature's sterling qualities. Sparkling resume, has Mr. Kalssen - can
opener inventor, Florida state legislator, and bigot.

>What have YOU ever invented?

Nothing, I'm not an inventor by trade. You? Cure for cancer? Jet powered car
perhaps? No? Better toenail clipper maybe?

All I see you
> do is spew recycled insults.

So..."you're an idiot" is a fresh, new insult? Think that up on your own,
or did you get your crack team of can-opener inventors working on it with
you?

> little boy.

Sunny = female. Remember about assuming, little powerless child. Go back to
frothing and drooling, troll.

> RAHOWA!
ACHOO!

Grace

--
'The point of the journey is not to arrive - anything can happen!"
Neil Peart -=-Rush-=-Prime Mover

Denis Loubet

Aug 18, 2001, 3:58:31 AM8/18/01

"Brian Westley" <wes...@visi.com> wrote in message

> "Twang" <twang...@dtgnet.com> writes:
> >Rahowa! <rah...@most-wanted.com> wrote in message
> >> *********************************************************************
> >> ***- MIGHT IS RIGHT -***
> >> **********************
> >> by Ragnar Redbeard
>
> >that reminds me, I haven't watched conan the barbarian in a long time.
>
> I was thinking of Regnad Kcin...

I'd like to order a pizza to go, no anchovies.

Denis Loubet
dlo...@io.com
http://www.io.com/~dloubet

Brian

Aug 18, 2001, 9:23:44 AM8/18/01

> In article <R5af7.425$hc7....@news1.oke.nextra.no>,
> "Brian" <zh...@online.no> wrote:
>
> > "Orac" <Or...@wabcmail.com> skrev i melding

> > > Indeed. But Conan would have pulverized a bunch of idiotic twits like
> > > "Rahowa" out of sheer contempt for them.
> >
> > And here you're projecting again................
>
> No, just making an uneducated guess based on the behavior of twits like
> Rahowa.

Just corrected your sentence - you don't want to be caught in a lie, Orac ?

Brian

Brian

Aug 18, 2001, 9:24:39 AM8/18/01
"Fury" <a...@ifyouwant.it> skrev i melding

Here we see originality at work (sarcasm).

Brian

Brian

Aug 18, 2001, 9:25:57 AM8/18/01
"Fury" <a...@ifyouwant.it> skrev i melding

Originality at work (yawn).

Brian

Brian

Aug 18, 2001, 9:26:53 AM8/18/01
"Fury" <a...@ifyouwant.it> skrev i melding

Really ?
As we never knew THAT.............

Brian

Nullifidian

Aug 18, 2001, 10:14:54 AM8/18/01
On Sat, 18 Aug 2001 02:58:01 -0400, "Liquid Grace"
<liquid...@mailcity.com> wrote:

<large snip>

>Did you realize you're speaking disrespectfully to a theist here? Thought
>not. Remember what happens when you assume...oh, wait, you were an ass to
>begin with. What must it be like to be way below pond scum on a
>evolutionary scale? Pond scum would be better company than you, certainly.

He's very far back on the evolutionary scale: a transitional between
protostomes and deuterostomes - the same thing that comes out people's
anuses is what dribbles from his mouth. ;-)
--
Nullifidian, a.a. #1774 (Remove NO SPAM to e-mail me.)
'We shall not cease from exploration/And the end of all

David Gehrig

Aug 18, 2001, 11:15:38 AM8/18/01
Rahowa! wrote:

> No; you're an obvious idiot. There are millions of
> intelligent people that share my views,

Make up your mind. Are they intelligent, or do they
share your views?

> RAHOWA!

Another hairball.

--
@%<

Rahowa!

Aug 18, 2001, 1:37:06 PM8/18/01

Try http://www.ihr.org for a balanced view on the HoloHoax.

>And to think that people like him were calling MY
> Cherokee ancestors "ignorant savages"...

They WERE ignorant savages.

> > > When that "race war" thingy of yours gets started, make sure you're in the
> > > front line so we'll know where to aim.
> >
> > You don't think that cowards like this will actually have the guts
> > to start a real war where they'd actually have to defend their crap??

> > I mean, can you imagine the scramble as each & every one of them
> > tried to stay in the rear....?
>
> Yeah...but he might be dumb enough to stay up front...or all his cowardly
> fellows pushing for the rear will effectively leave him at the front :)

Ah! The kike and redman are teaming up on me! What am I ever
going to do! ROTFL!

** More Muds Get Gunned Down, Kikes Whine **

Wallingford's White Power Weekend

Cops and anarchists make Matt Hale a hot ticket.

By Edward Ericson, Jr.
Published 03/15/01

[. . .]

The Rev. Matt Hale's Connecticut appearance was scheduled to begin
promptly at 2 p.m., and when the tear gas was sprayed at 2:05, 40 cops
stood between me and the action by the Wallingford Public Library's
back door.

[. . .]

Hale, meanwhile, was inside the library's "community room" delivering
a speech to about 80 supporters of the World Church of the Creator, of
which Hale is Pontifex Maximus."

[. . .]

"The protesters played into our hands," Hale boasts the next day, from
his office in East Peoria. "The more foolish they acted, the better we
looked. Our people were completely in control."

[. . .]

The reality in Bloomington, Ind., is death. On July 4, 1999, Won-Joon
Yoon, a 26-year-old doctoral student at Indiana University, was shot
in the back as he walked into his church. The reality in Skokie, Ill.,
is death. That's where Sherialyn Byrdsong raises her daughters,
Sabrina and Kelley, and son, Ricky Jr., without their father, former
Northwestern University basketball coach Ricky Byrdsong. He was shot
to death on July 2, 1999.

In Decatur, the reality for the Rev. Stephen Anderson, a pastor of
Greater Faith Temple Church, is the three gunshot wounds he took while
standing in the driveway of his home. The reality for 16-year-old
Ephraim Wolfe of Chicago is a .380 slug lodged in the bone just below
his right kneecap. Wolfe was walking to synagogue on Chicago's far
North Side with other men and boys, all Orthodox Jews dressed in dark
suits, when Benjamin August Smith pulled along side them in his Ford
Taurus and started shooting. Smith shot 11 people--all
African-American, Asian or Jewish--as he drove more than 1,000 miles
on that July 4 weekend. Nine lived; Byrdsong and Yoon died. Smith
died, too, and became a martyr to the church's cause. News reports
called him a "former member" of the World Church of the Creator, but
he was more than that.

"Ben was working in the office--the room I'm at right now--just before
he left [on his shooting spree]," says Hale. "He did stop paying dues.
I didn't quibble about it--$35 a year isn't much to quibble about when
you're working in the office." Hale says he considers Smith's rampage
a mixed blessing. "We lost a comrade to the cause," he says. "The
media all want me to denounce him, but I won't.

"Certainly we received a lot of publicity--and a lot of new interest
in the church," Hale says. "Our actions are newsworthy [since the
shootings]. Our membership basically doubled after that."

[. . .]

> Still...they' don't have the brass to do anything but flap their gums and beat
> their chests like posturing young male gorillas...the main difference being
> that gorillas actually have some class and culture.

By "gorillas" are you referring to niggers?

Rahowa!

Aug 18, 2001, 1:39:01 PM8/18/01
"Fury" <a...@ifyouwant.it> wrote in message news:<Q5of7.714$yK4....@e3500-atl2.usenetserver.com>...

LOL! Watch the thing lash out like a cornered rat!

Rahowa!

Aug 18, 2001, 1:41:39 PM8/18/01
"Liquid Grace" <liquid...@mailcity.com> shrieked in message

<snipped>

Rahowa!

Aug 18, 2001, 1:46:44 PM8/18/01
nullif...@SPAMgodisdead.com (Nullifidian) wrote in message news:<3b7e76b8.56566219@news>...

> On Sat, 18 Aug 2001 02:58:01 -0400, "Liquid Grace"
> <liquid...@mailcity.com> wrote:
>
> <large snip>
>
> >Did you realize you're speaking disrespectfully to a theist here?

Who the fuck cares, idiot? Am I supposed to respect theists?
There is no evidence that any "god" exists, so one who professes
a blind faith in "god" is likely to be intellectually challenged.

> He's very far back on the evolutionary scale: a transitional between
> protostomes and deuterostomes - the same thing that comes out people's
> anuses is what dribbles from his mouth. ;-)

Actually, you're just gibbering like the helpless rat you are.
You have no arguments whatsoever, so you spout nonsense.

Rahowa!

Aug 18, 2001, 1:49:18 PM8/18/01
"Brian" <zh...@online.no> wrote in message news:<2Ytf7.959$hc7....@news1.oke.nextra.no>...

It is a red savage. It is wholly incapable of original
thinking.

Liquid Grace

Aug 18, 2001, 2:09:28 PM8/18/01

"Rahowa!" <rah...@pcpostal.com> wrote in message
> nullif...@SPAMgodisdead.com (Nullifidian) wrote in message
> > On Sat, 18 Aug 2001 02:58:01 -0400, "Liquid Grace"
> > <liquid...@mailcity.com> wrote:
> >
> > <large snip>
> >
> > >Did you realize you're speaking disrespectfully to a theist here?
>
> Who the fuck cares, idiot?

More original insults. How *droll*. LOL

Am I supposed to respect theists?

No, just get things right when you drool...er...post.

> There is no evidence that any "god" exists, so one who professes
> a blind faith in "god" is likely to be intellectually challenged.

Much like yourself.

> > He's very far back on the evolutionary scale: a transitional between
> > protostomes and deuterostomes - the same thing that comes out people's
> > anuses is what dribbles from his mouth. ;-)
>
> Actually, you're just gibbering like the helpless rat you are.
> You have no arguments whatsoever, so you spout nonsense.

HAHHAHAHA! You're fun to poke with a stick.

> RAHOWA!
AHCOO!

Liquid Grace

Aug 18, 2001, 2:10:59 PM8/18/01

"Rahowa!" <rah...@pcpostal.com> wrote in message
> "Liquid Grace" <liquid...@mailcity.com> shrieked in message
>
> <snipped>

Oh, look, it can't think of anything intelligent to say, how funny.

> RAHOWA!
You should get some cold meds.

lynx

Aug 18, 2001, 4:02:14 PM8/18/01
"Liquid Grace" <liquid...@mailcity.com>, in
<tntc682...@corp.supernews.com>:

> "Rahowa!" <rah...@pcpostal.com> wrote in message

>> RAHOWA!

> You should get some cold meds.

what's a rahowa?

jes' a racist ho', is wha'.

- lynx, dissin' th' honkey fool

--
PGP/GnuPG key (ID 1024D/BFE0D6D0) available from keyservers everywhere
Key fingerprint = 3EBC 97FC 68AA 65F1 65E6 3D36 35F6 4213 BFE0 D6D0

Nullifidian

Aug 18, 2001, 6:01:04 PM8/18/01
<piggybacking - my newsreader is dropping most of his posts: "Good
FreeAgent!" ;-) >

>"Rahowa!" <rah...@pcpostal.com> wrote in message
>> nullif...@SPAMgodisdead.com (Nullifidian) wrote in message

>> > He's very far back on the evolutionary scale: a transitional between

>> > protostomes and deuterostomes - the same thing that comes out people's
>> > anuses is what dribbles from his mouth. ;-)
>>
>> Actually, you're just gibbering like the helpless rat you are.
>> You have no arguments whatsoever, so you spout nonsense.

Awwww, did the big words hurt yo' widdle microencephalic head?

Let me explain: protostomes (bryozoans, phoronids, brachiopods,
molluscs, annelids and arthropods) are those creatures in which the
blastopore develops into the mouth during foetal development. In
deuterostomes (the echinoderms and chordates), the blastopore develops
into the anus. My joke was that your mouth was an exit area for what
normally exits the anus in humans (a deuterostome). Therefore you must
be some sort of early deuterostome/protostome common ancestor. Or
perhaps we could simply classify you under your own species
designation: _Homo_stultissimus_.

Orac

Aug 18, 2001, 7:52:37 PM8/18/01
In article <ZVtf7.956$hc7....@news1.oke.nextra.no>,
"Brian" <zh...@online.no> wrote:

> "Orac" <Or...@wabcmail.com> skrev i melding
> > In article <R5af7.425$hc7....@news1.oke.nextra.no>,
> > "Brian" <zh...@online.no> wrote:
> >
> > > "Orac" <Or...@wabcmail.com> skrev i melding

> > > And here you're projecting again................
> >
> > No, just making an uneducated guess based on the behavior of twits like
> > Rahowa.
>
> Just corrected your sentence - you don't want to be caught in a lie, Orac ?

Oh, and what "lie" would that be?

Rahowa!

Aug 18, 2001, 9:18:53 PM8/18/01
"lynx" <no...@nowhere.net> wrote in message news:<3b7eca0f$0$1531$2c3e...@news.voyager.net>...

> "Liquid Grace" <liquid...@mailcity.com>, in
> <tntc682...@corp.supernews.com>:
> > "Rahowa!" <rah...@pcpostal.com> wrote in message
>
> >> RAHOWA!
>
> > You should get some cold meds.
>
> what's a rahowa?

An acronym for 'Racial Holy War.'

> jes' a racist ho', is wha'.

"Ho'?" So you hate women. No surprise there, you piece of filth.
Like Doc Pierce said in the Turner Diaries, a society that allows
people like you to live needs to be burned to the ground. Halfway
measures are to no avail.

> - lynx, dissin' th' honkey fool

Use of terms like "honkey" indicates that you are an
anti-White racist. As such, you have no room to criticize
me for my honest racism.

Rahowa!

Aug 18, 2001, 9:20:51 PM8/18/01
nullif...@SPAMgodisdead.com (Nullifidian) wrote in message news:<3b7ee201.319731@news>...

> <piggybacking - my newsreader is dropping most of his posts: "Good
> FreeAgent!" ;-) >
>
> >"Rahowa!" <rah...@pcpostal.com> wrote in message
> >> nullif...@SPAMgodisdead.com (Nullifidian) wrote in message

> >> Actually, you're just gibbering like the helpless rat you are.
> >> You have no arguments whatsoever, so you spout nonsense.
>
> Awwww, did the big words hurt yo'

No, I didn't say that. I said that you are a helpless rat with
no arguments whatsoever. Get back to me when you have at least
an elementary grasp of the English language.

Joseph Hertzlinger

Aug 18, 2001, 9:55:39 PM8/18/01
On 18 Aug 2001 10:37:06 -0700, Rahowa! <rah...@pcpostal.com> wrote:

>"Fury" <a...@ifyouwant.it> wrote in message
>
>> Heh...I wonder how ANY intelligent person could look at the
>> newsreel footage and say it never happened.
>
>Try http://www.ihr.org for a balanced view on the HoloHoax.

Try http://www.reptiles.org/~madrev/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm for a
balanced view of just about anything.

>>And to think that people like him were calling MY Cherokee ancestors
>>"ignorant savages"...
>
>They WERE ignorant savages.

What were your ancestors up to while our fellow Mediterraneans
(Romans) were kicking their @sses?

lynx

Aug 18, 2001, 10:16:56 PM8/18/01
weird how racist newsreaders are too simplistic to honour followup-to
lines. idiot racists must write their own software, it seems.

"Rahowa!" <rah...@pcpostal.com>, in
<9308791.01081...@posting.google.com>:

> "lynx" <no...@nowhere.net> wrote in message

>> what's a rahowa?

> An acronym for 'Racial Holy War.'

BWAAHAHAHAHAA! you serious? what are you, twelwe years old?

sheesh. here, i'll give you a hint: call yourself "sheepshagger" instead,
it'll make you seem smarter. mind you, i'm hard pressed to think of a nym
that wouldn't.

>> jes' a racist ho', is wha'.

> "Ho'?" So you hate women.

nope, i just like to tweak racist snouts. well, actually i prefer
slamming them in doors, but i usually start nice by tweaking them.

> No surprise there, you piece of filth. Like
> Doc Pierce said in the Turner Diaries, a society that allows people like
> you to live needs to be burned to the ground. Halfway measures are to no
> avail.

and you respond so very satisfyingly to even the gentlest of tweaks.
squeal some more for me, pig.

Rahowa!

Aug 18, 2001, 10:39:25 PM8/18/01
jher...@ix.netcom.com (Joseph Hertzlinger) wrote in article
<9ln6ar$vja$7...@slb3.atl.mindspring.net> :

>What were your ancestors up to while our fellow Mediterraneans
>(Romans) were kicking their @sses?

What makes you think that my ancestors were not Mediterranean?
Romans were White, and often quite anti-Semitic as well.
(Remember who destroyed your hallowed temple?) The leader of
the World Church of the Creator has the title "Pontifex Maximus."
Guess where that originates from? Hint: It's not Germanic in origin.

In World War Two, Italians and Greeks overwhelmingly supported
the Third Reich.

The White race includes the Nordic, Alpine and Mediterranean
branches. The World Church of the Creator recognizes all
Whites as brothers and sisters.

Rahowa!

Aug 18, 2001, 10:52:14 PM8/18/01
"lynx" <no...@nowhere.net> wrote in article
<3b7f21e0$0$1527$2c3e...@news.voyager.net> :
>weird how racist newsreaders are too simplistic to honour followup-to
>lines. idiot racists must write their own software, it seems.
>
>"Rahowa!" <rah...@pcpostal.com>, in
><9308791.01081...@posting.google.com>:
>> "lynx" <no...@nowhere.net> wrote in message
>
>>> what's a rahowa?
>
>> An acronym for 'Racial Holy War.'
>
>BWAAHAHAHAHAA!

Your phony laugh is not convincing, kikelover.

The World Church of the Creator was founded by a
lawmaker and inventor. It is led today by a lawyer
and visionary.

On the other hand, you're a joke. Your grammar is
atrocious. Your grasp of the English language is
weak.

You are entertainment for me, nothing more.

Harry Lime

Aug 18, 2001, 10:57:26 PM8/18/01

"Rahowa!" wrote:

jher...@ix.netcom.com (Joseph Hertzlinger) wrote in article
<9ln6ar$vja$7...@slb3.atl.mindspring.net> :

>What were your ancestors up to while our fellow Mediterraneans
>(Romans) were kicking their @sses?

What makes you think that my ancestors were not Mediterranean?
Romans were White, and often quite anti-Semitic as well.
(Remember who destroyed your hallowed temple?) The leader of
the World Church of the Creator has the title "Pontifex Maximus."
Guess where that originates from? Hint: It's not Germanic in origin.

Nope, PM stands for "Profoundly Moronic."  Sorry, take your toys and go home.

In World War Two, Italians and Greeks overwhelmingly supported
the Third Reich.

The White race includes the Nordic, Alpine and Mediterranean
branches. The World Church of the Creator recognizes all
Whites as brothers and sisters.

And as such, due to the decreasing numbers of the white population you can legitimize incest among your ranks.  Nice try, Skippy.

Regards,

Harry Lime
http://www.harrylimetv.com

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

               "I want to be mounted by a big, well endowed, Black African Stud. This white power stuff is just a ruse covering up the fact that I love black cock."

                                            -- Ben Klassen

Harry Lime

Aug 18, 2001, 11:03:51 PM8/18/01
White Trashowa Wrote:

> "lynx" <no...@nowhere.net> wrote in article
> <3b7f21e0$0$1527$2c3e...@news.voyager.net> :
> >weird how racist newsreaders are too simplistic to honour followup-to
> >lines. idiot racists must write their own software, it seems.
> >
> >"Rahowa!" <rah...@pcpostal.com>, in
> ><9308791.01081...@posting.google.com>:
> >> "lynx" <no...@nowhere.net> wrote in message

> >> An acronym for 'Racial Holy War.'
> >
> >BWAAHAHAHAHAA!
>
> Your phony laugh is not convincing, kikelover.
>
> The World Church of the Creator was founded by a
> lawmaker and inventor. It is led today by a lawyer
> and visionary.

No, to be a lawyer, you have to be admitted to the bar, shithead. While
Hale passed the bar exam, he wasn't admitted to the Illinois bar. The
great visionary who invented THE ELECTRIC CAN OPENER! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

> On the other hand, you're a joke. Your grammar is
> atrocious. Your grasp of the English language is
> weak.
>
> You are entertainment for me, nothing more.
>
> RAHOWA!
> DELENDA EST JUDAICA!
>
> http://www.creator.org
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>

> "I like circumsized cocks as long as their
> large. Mount me you Jewish Stud.
> Pee in my mouth to make me your slave."

> -- Ben Klassen

Fury

Aug 18, 2001, 11:37:07 PM8/18/01
Brian <zh...@online.no> wrote in message

You're so sexy when you do that. Say something else sarcastic to me, baby.

Fury

Aug 18, 2001, 11:38:32 PM8/18/01
Brian <zh...@online.no> wrote in message

s'tru--I saw yermom holding that sign and sharing the money with her lesbian
black lover.

Fury

Aug 18, 2001, 11:39:48 PM8/18/01
Liquid Grace <liquid...@mailcity.com> wrote in message

> "Rahowa!" <rah...@pcpostal.com> wrote in message
> > nullif...@SPAMgodisdead.com (Nullifidian) wrote in message
> > > On Sat, 18 Aug 2001 02:58:01 -0400, "Liquid Grace"
> > > <liquid...@mailcity.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > <large snip>

> > Who the fuck cares, idiot?
>
> More original insults. How *droll*. LOL
>
> Am I supposed to respect theists?
>
> No, just get things right when you drool...er...post.
>
> > There is no evidence that any "god" exists, so one who professes
> > a blind faith in "god" is likely to be intellectually challenged.
>
> Much like yourself.
>

> > > He's very far back on the evolutionary scale: a transitional between
> > > protostomes and deuterostomes - the same thing that comes out people's
> > > anuses is what dribbles from his mouth. ;-)
> >
> > Actually, you're just gibbering like the helpless rat you are.
> > You have no arguments whatsoever, so you spout nonsense.
>
> HAHHAHAHA! You're fun to poke with a stick.
> >
> > RAHOWA!
> AHCOO!

gesundheit. now wipe your nose.

Fury

Aug 18, 2001, 11:43:21 PM8/18/01
Rahowa! <rah...@pcpostal.com> wrote in message
> "lynx" <no...@nowhere.net> wrote in article
> <3b7f21e0$0$1527$2c3e...@news.voyager.net> :
> >weird how racist newsreaders are too simplistic to honour followup-to
> >lines. idiot racists must write their own software, it seems.
> >
> >"Rahowa!" <rah...@pcpostal.com>, in
> ><9308791.01081...@posting.google.com>:
> >> "lynx" <no...@nowhere.net> wrote in message

> >> An acronym for 'Racial Holy War.'
> >
> >BWAAHAHAHAHAA!
>
> Your phony laugh is not convincing, kikelover.
>
> The World Church of the Creator was founded by a
> lawmaker and inventor. It is led today by a lawyer
> and visionary.

Heh. A lawyer who can't practice. Sucks to be him. How's that lawsuit of his
going? He still whining like the stuck pig he is?

Fury

Aug 18, 2001, 11:44:51 PM8/18/01
Harry Lime <timjo...@home.com> wrote in message
> White Trashowa Wrote:

HAHAHAHA...

> > "lynx" <no...@nowhere.net> wrote in article
> > <3b7f21e0$0$1527$2c3e...@news.voyager.net> :
> > >weird how racist newsreaders are too simplistic to honour followup-to
> > >lines. idiot racists must write their own software, it seems.

> > >BWAAHAHAHAHAA!
> >
> > Your phony laugh is not convincing, kikelover.
> >
> > The World Church of the Creator was founded by a
> > lawmaker and inventor. It is led today by a lawyer
> > and visionary.
> >

> No, to be a lawyer, you have to be admitted to the bar, shithead. While
> Hale passed the bar exam, he wasn't admitted to the Illinois bar. The
> great visionary who invented THE ELECTRIC CAN OPENER! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Mine is broken...I'm gonna have to sue him for producing a defective product.

Fury

Aug 18, 2001, 11:49:42 PM8/18/01
Rahowa! <rah...@pcpostal.com> wrote in message
> "Fury" <a...@ifyouwant.it> wrote in message
> > Rahowa! <rah...@the-lair.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > When have I contradicted myself regarding the HoloHoax?
> >
> > Whenever you open your mouth, you contradict yourself.
> >

> > > Then why do Jews keep <SMACK>
> >
> > Shut up, freak.
>
> LOL! Watch the thing lash out like a cornered rat!

Little boy, you couldn't corner me. You can bleat all you like, O King of
Trailer trash.

People like you get their moment in history...and are soon forgotten.

In the meantime, worm, you may amuse us.

Fury

Aug 18, 2001, 11:53:44 PM8/18/01
Rahowa! <rah...@pcpostal.com> wrote in message
> "Liquid Grace" <liquid...@mailcity.com> shrieked in message
>
> <snipped>

Who's lashing out like a cornered rat, now, little man? Can't think of
something witty to say to her?

> RAHOWA!

Translation: Racists Are Helpless, Oedipal, Witless Assholes

Fury

Aug 19, 2001, 12:00:50 AM8/19/01
Rahowa! <rah...@pcpostal.com> wrote in message
> "lynx" <no...@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> > "Liquid Grace" <liquid...@mailcity.com>, in
> > <tntc682...@corp.supernews.com>:
> > > "Rahowa!" <rah...@pcpostal.com> wrote in message

> > > You should get some cold meds.
> >
> > what's a rahowa?
>
> An acronym for 'Racial Holy War.'

They couldn't come up with anything original, so they used that. It also means
"Racists Are Hypocephalic Oinking Wanker Assholes"

> > jes' a racist ho', is wha'.
>
> "Ho'?" So you hate women. No surprise there, you piece of filth.

Hey...yermom is a ho.

> Like Doc Pierce said in the Turner Diaries, a society that allows
> people like you to live needs to be burned to the ground. Halfway
> measures are to no avail.

Heh. You pansies couldn't race-war your way out of a wet paper bag, little
man.

Bored With The Boring Again

Aug 18, 2001, 11:19:04 PM8/18/01
On 18 Aug 2001 19:39:25 -0700, rah...@pcpostal.com (Rahowa!) wrote:

>jher...@ix.netcom.com (Joseph Hertzlinger) wrote in article
><9ln6ar$vja$7...@slb3.atl.mindspring.net> :
>
>>What were your ancestors up to while our fellow Mediterraneans
>>(Romans) were kicking their @sses?
>
>What makes you think that my ancestors were not Mediterranean?
>Romans were White, and often quite anti-Semitic as well.
>(Remember who destroyed your hallowed temple?) The leader of
>the World Church of the Creator has the title "Pontifex Maximus."
>Guess where that originates from? Hint: It's not Germanic in origin.
>
>In World War Two, Italians and Greeks overwhelmingly supported
>the Third Reich.
>
>The White race includes the Nordic, Alpine and Mediterranean
>branches. The World Church of the Creator recognizes all
>Whites as brothers and sisters.

Are you that ashamed of your Jewish roots that you must vilify them
so?

Erikc (alt.atheist #002) | "An Fhirinne in aghaidh an tSaoil."
BAAWA Knight | "The Truth against the World."
| -- Bardic Motto
Awarded title of "Defacto CLuM" by "kansan" 2001-05-12
======
Remove god to respond.
======
At one point in time, many of us actually had Jesus as
our personal lord and saviour. Unfortunately, we later
had to dismiss him for incompetence, gross negligence,
misconduct and consistent failure to show up for work.
---
Religious people believe IN god.
The religious right believes they ARE god.

Bored With The Boring Again

Aug 18, 2001, 11:20:35 PM8/18/01
On Sun, 19 Aug 2001 02:57:26 GMT, Harry Lime <timjo...@home.com>
wrote:

>--------------9128E2579CB9CD5E8E9C5AF1

>"Rahowa!" wrote:
>
>> jher...@ix.netcom.com (Joseph Hertzlinger) wrote in article
>> <9ln6ar$vja$7...@slb3.atl.mindspring.net> :
>>
>> >What were your ancestors up to while our fellow Mediterraneans
>> >(Romans) were kicking their @sses?
>>
>> What makes you think that my ancestors were not Mediterranean?
>> Romans were White, and often quite anti-Semitic as well.
>> (Remember who destroyed your hallowed temple?) The leader of
>> the World Church of the Creator has the title "Pontifex Maximus."
>> Guess where that originates from? Hint: It's not Germanic in origin.
>
>Nope, PM stands for "Profoundly Moronic." Sorry, take your toys and go
>home.

Hell, and here I was thinking it stood for "Pud Muncher".

Bored With The Boring Again

Aug 18, 2001, 11:21:44 PM8/18/01
On 18 Aug 2001 19:52:14 -0700, rah...@pcpostal.com (Rahowa!) wrote:

>"lynx" <no...@nowhere.net> wrote in article
><3b7f21e0$0$1527$2c3e...@news.voyager.net> :
>>weird how racist newsreaders are too simplistic to honour followup-to
>>lines. idiot racists must write their own software, it seems.
>>
>>"Rahowa!" <rah...@pcpostal.com>, in
>><9308791.01081...@posting.google.com>:
>>> "lynx" <no...@nowhere.net> wrote in message

>>> An acronym for 'Racial Holy War.'
>>
>>BWAAHAHAHAHAA!
>
>Your phony laugh is not convincing, kikelover.
>
>The World Church of the Creator was founded by a
>lawmaker and inventor. It is led today by a lawyer
>and visionary.
>
>On the other hand, you're a joke. Your grammar is
>atrocious. Your grasp of the English language is
>weak.
>
>You are entertainment for me, nothing more.

Then that makes it mutual, kike.

Joseph Hertzlinger

Aug 19, 2001, 1:20:45 AM8/19/01
On 17 Aug 2001 11:19:29 -0700, Rahowa! <rah...@the-lair.com> wrote:

>Susan Cohen <fla...@his.com> wrote in message

>> You don't think that cowards like this will actually have the guts
>> to start a real war where they'd actually have to defend their
>> crap??
>
>Then why do Jews keep whining?

We're afraid you'll sneak into our kitchens and ...

OPEN ALL THE CANS!

Joseph Hertzlinger

Aug 19, 2001, 1:33:03 AM8/19/01
On 17 Aug 2001 22:08:28 -0700, Rahowa! <rah...@pcpostal.com> wrote:

>No; you're an obvious idiot. There are millions of intelligent people
>that share my views, and none of us is a troll (if I get the meaning
>correctly). I haven't posted anything just to make you angry. Ben
>Klassen, the founder of the World Church of the Creator, was a
>Florida state legislator and inventor of the electric can opener.
>What have YOU ever invented? All I see you do is spew recycled
>insults. Go back to watching MTV, little boy.

Can openers are an often underestimated weapon.

TODAY THE KITCHEN, TOMORROW THE WORLD!

From "Progress" by Samuel Hoffenstein (1890-1947), reprinted in
_The Oxford Book of Comic Verse_:

They'll soon be flying to Mars, I hear ---
But how do you open a bottle of beer?

We aren't flying to Mars, but we have much better ways to open
beverage containers nowadays.

Come to think of it, I'd rather have Ben Klassen on the Other Side
than Werner von Braun.

--
"Hegel remarks somewhere that all great historical facts and
personages occur, as it were, twice. He has forgotten to add: the

Susan Cohen

Aug 19, 2001, 1:41:08 AM8/19/01

Liquid Grace wrote:

> "Rahowa!"

Gesundheit!!

> <rah...@pcpostal.com> wrote in message
> > "Liquid Grace" <liquid...@mailcity.com> shrieked in message
> >
> > <snipped>
>
> Oh, look, it can't think of anything intelligent to say, how funny.

At least it's got enough brains to just even *bother* to try
to tangle with you....

> > RAHOWA!

Gesundheit!

> You should get some cold meds.

I hear cyanide works wonders.

Susan

Susan Cohen

Aug 19, 2001, 1:45:03 AM8/19/01

Michael Derousselle wrote:

> Does this "CRUSHING THE WEAK" include mental midgets such as yourself?

I think they usually end by crushing themselves....

Susan

Phosphoros X

Aug 19, 2001, 1:47:58 AM8/19/01
Greetings,

(Rahowa!) wrote:

>In World War Two, Italians and Greeks overwhelmingly supported the Third Reich.

So did the Japanese. Does that mean they are "Aryans"?

Politics makes strange bedfellows.

Sincerely,

Phosphoros

http://www.angelfire.com/md2/phosphoros

Frank Wustner

Aug 19, 2001, 1:57:18 AM8/19/01
jher...@ix.netcom.com (Joseph Hertzlinger) wrote:
> Rahowa! <rah...@the-lair.com> wrote:
> >Susan Cohen <fla...@his.com> wrote:

> >> You don't think that cowards like this will actually have the guts
> >> to start a real war where they'd actually have to defend their
> >> crap??

> >Then why do Jews keep whining?

> We're afraid you'll sneak into our kitchens and ...
> OPEN ALL THE CANS!

This is really too much, you know? This moron is busy bragging about
electric can openers. I'm rather more impressed by Einstein's relativity
and the ancient Chinese imperial government. Ooops. Hold on. Neither
of those things were came from anglo-saxon white people. I guess we are
not allowed to be impressed by them.

It's rediculous. He's so desperate to give his group of idiots some
superiority over the hated other, he's grasping at something as stupid as
the electric can opener.

--
The Deadly Nightshade
http://deadly_nightshade.tripod.com/

|-----------------------------------|
|"I, too, believe in fate... |
|the fate a man makes for himself." |
|Lord Soth ("Time of the Twins") |
|-----------------------------------|
| Want to email me? Go to the URL |
| above and email me from there. |
|-----------------------------------|

Liquid Grace

Aug 19, 2001, 2:00:06 AM8/19/01

> Liquid Grace wrote:
>
> > "Rahowa!"
>
> Gesundheit!!
>
> > <rah...@pcpostal.com> wrote in message
> > > "Liquid Grace" <liquid...@mailcity.com> shrieked in message
> > >
> > > <snipped>
> >
> > Oh, look, it can't think of anything intelligent to say, how funny.
>
> At least it's got enough brains to just even *bother* to try
> to tangle with you....

Thank you ma'am. :)

> > > RAHOWA!
>
> Gesundheit!
>
> > You should get some cold meds.
>
> I hear cyanide works wonders.

BWOIHAHAHAHA! Rat poision cocktail?

Bored With The Boring Again

Aug 19, 2001, 1:21:02 AM8/19/01
On Sun, 19 Aug 2001 01:41:08 -0400, Susan Cohen <fla...@his.com>
wrote:

>Liquid Grace wrote:
>
>> "Rahowa!"
>
>Gesundheit!!
>
>> <rah...@pcpostal.com> wrote in message
>> > "Liquid Grace" <liquid...@mailcity.com> shrieked in message
>> >
>> > <snipped>
>>
>> Oh, look, it can't think of anything intelligent to say, how funny.
>
>At least it's got enough brains to just even *bother* to try
>to tangle with you....
>

>> > RAHOWA!
>
>Gesundheit!
>
>> You should get some cold meds.
>
>I hear cyanide works wonders.

So would Zyklon B

Susan Cohen

Aug 19, 2001, 6:24:22 PM8/19/01

Bored With The Boring Again wrote:

> >Gesundheit!
> >
> >> You should get some cold meds.
> >
> >I hear cyanide works wonders.
>
> So would Zyklon B

Ah - such poetic justice!!

Susan

Rahowa!

Aug 19, 2001, 8:24:17 PM8/19/01
set...@hotmail.com (Phosphoros X) wrote in message news:<a9d7ddc0.01081...@posting.google.com>...

> Greetings,
>
> (Rahowa!) wrote:
>
> >In World War Two, Italians and Greeks overwhelmingly supported the Third Reich.
>
> So did the Japanese. Does that mean they are "Aryans"?

No.

> Politics makes strange bedfellows.

True. However, most Italians and Greeks are genetically
White. This is generally acknowledged by racialists, even
by most of the Nordic fundamentalists.

Susan Cohen

Aug 19, 2001, 11:15:18 PM8/19/01

Frank Wustner wrote:

> jher...@ix.netcom.com (Joseph Hertzlinger) wrote:
> > Rahowa! <rah...@the-lair.com> wrote:

> > >Then why do Jews keep whining?
>
> > We're afraid you'll sneak into our kitchens and ...
> > OPEN ALL THE CANS!
>
> This is really too much, you know? This moron is busy bragging about
> electric can openers. I'm rather more impressed by Einstein's relativity
> and the ancient Chinese imperial government. Ooops. Hold on. Neither
> of those things were came from anglo-saxon white people. I guess we are
> not allowed to be impressed by them.
>
> It's rediculous. He's so desperate to give his group of idiots some
> superiority over the hated other, he's grasping at something as stupid as
> the electric can opener.

And trying to pretend that our scorn & ridicule is "whining".

Susan

Susan Cohen

Aug 19, 2001, 11:16:02 PM8/19/01

Phosphoros X wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> (Rahowa!)

Gesundheit!!

> wrote:
>
> >In World War Two, Italians and Greeks overwhelmingly supported the Third Reich.
>
> So did the Japanese. Does that mean they are "Aryans"?

Hitler said so. He said they were "Honorary Ayrans"

> Politics makes strange bedfellows.

Or just plain hypocrites.

Susan

> Sincerely,
>
> Phosphoros
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/md2/phosphoros

micron5

Aug 20, 2001, 4:47:23 AM8/20/01
"Rahowa!" <rah...@pcpostal.com> wrote in message

> "lynx" <no...@nowhere.net> wrote in article
> <3b7f21e0$0$1527$2c3e...@news.voyager.net> :
> >weird how racist newsreaders are too simplistic to honour followup-to
> >lines. idiot racists must write their own software, it seems.
> >
> >"Rahowa!" <rah...@pcpostal.com>, in
> ><9308791.01081...@posting.google.com>:
> >> "lynx" <no...@nowhere.net> wrote in message

> >> An acronym for 'Racial Holy War.'
> >
> >BWAAHAHAHAHAA!
>
> Your phony laugh is not convincing, kikelover.
>
> The World Church of the Creator was founded by a
> lawmaker and inventor. It is led today by a lawyer
> and visionary.

A politician and then a lawyer? And you are
bragging about this with a straight face?

> On the other hand, you're a joke. Your grammar is
> atrocious. Your grasp of the English language is
> weak.

It's substance over style in this media you pregnant
goldfish.

dp

> You are entertainment for me, nothing more.

micron5

Aug 20, 2001, 4:52:54 AM8/20/01
"Fury" <a...@ifyouwant.it> wrote in message

Nevermind that. A church is supposedly concerned
with ethical issues. According to Rahowa, politicians
and lawyers epitomize this virtuous stance.

dp

Rahowa!

Aug 20, 2001, 5:13:39 AM8/20/01
Frank Wustner <see...@for.email.org> wrote in message news:<see-sig-A85F78...@news.mindspring.com>...

> jher...@ix.netcom.com (Joseph Hertzlinger) wrote:
> > Rahowa! <rah...@the-lair.com> wrote:

> > >Then why do Jews keep whining?
>
> > We're afraid you'll sneak into our kitchens and ...
> > OPEN ALL THE CANS!

> I'm rather more impressed by Einstein's relativity

Einstein was a plagiarist. He copied the work of Scottish
scientist James Maxwell and Irish physicist George Fitzgerald,
among other Gentile thinkers. Now, Einstein was a competent
mathematician and physicist, but it is his Jewishness which
has made him into a sacred cow. He really wasn't much of an
original thinker.

> and the ancient Chinese imperial government.

So the ancient Chinese invented imperial government? What
a stupid statement! Name some specific inventions, or admit
to being a moron.

Aryans: Culture Bearers to China <http://www.churchfliers.com/china.html>

> he's grasping at something as stupid as
> the electric can opener.

Only a *true* idiot would try to belittle a brilliant invention.
You're the one who has never invented anything at all - and
never will.

Fury

Aug 20, 2001, 6:07:03 AM8/20/01

> Phosphoros X wrote:
>
> > Greetings,
> >
> > (Rahowa!)
>
> Gesundheit!!

Hmmm...he's Sneezy. Didn't realize the Seven Dwarves were nazi boys...might
explain why they're all so belligerant. You know, "small man" syndrome and all
that.

Fury

Aug 20, 2001, 6:09:28 AM8/20/01
micron5 <mic...@telusplanet.net> wrote in message

> "Rahowa!" <rah...@pcpostal.com> wrote in message
> > "lynx" <no...@nowhere.net> wrote in article
> > <3b7f21e0$0$1527$2c3e...@news.voyager.net> :
> > >weird how racist newsreaders are too simplistic to honour followup-to
> > >lines. idiot racists must write their own software, it seems.

> > >BWAAHAHAHAHAA!
> >
> > Your phony laugh is not convincing, kikelover.
> >
> > The World Church of the Creator was founded by a
> > lawmaker and inventor. It is led today by a lawyer
> > and visionary.
>
> A politician and then a lawyer? And you are
> bragging about this with a straight face?

The current leader isn't much of a lawyer--the Illinois Bar won't let him
practice law because he doesn't fully support the Constitution. And the Big
Invention of the founder was (get this)...the electric can opener.

Isn't that impressive?

Liquid Grace

Aug 20, 2001, 12:38:59 PM8/20/01

"Rahowa!" <rah...@pcpostal.com> wrote in message

No rawhorea? Musta found your cold meds.

Nice temper tantrum, too. What have you invented, exactly? ;)

This guy is hysterical.

Rahowa!

Aug 20, 2001, 1:37:44 PM8/20/01
Harry the Kike <timjo...@home.com> squealed in message

<nonsense snipped>

RAHOWA!

Derek Bell

Aug 20, 2001, 3:11:43 PM8/20/01
In alt.revisionism Rahowa! <rah...@pcpostal.com> wrote:
: Einstein was a plagiarist. He copied the work of Scottish

: scientist James Maxwell and Irish physicist George Fitzgerald,
: among other Gentile thinkers. Now, Einstein was a competent
: mathematician and physicist, but it is his Jewishness which
: has made him into a sacred cow. He really wasn't much of an
: original thinker.

They were forerunners of Einsteins' work - he produced plenty
himself. (E.g. Nobody could fully account for the large precession in
Mercurys' orbit before him.)

Derek

--
Derek Bell db...@maths.tcd.ie |"Usenet is a strange place."
WWW: http://www.maths.tcd.ie/~dbell/index.html| - Dennis M Ritchie,

Liquid Grace

Aug 20, 2001, 3:39:54 PM8/20/01

"Rahowa!" <rah...@pcpostal.com> wrote in message
> Harry the Kike <timjo...@home.com> squealed in message
>
> <nonsense snipped>

Lack of wit to respond noted.

> RAHOWA!
Allergies?

Harry Lime

Aug 20, 2001, 4:13:54 PM8/20/01
Shit-for-brains couldn't handle the truth so he censors my post. What
an impressive example how white racialists are superior to Jews, Blacks,
Chinese and every other ethnic group.

Harry Lime
http://www.harrylimetv.com

"Rahowa!" wrote:

> Harry the Kike <timjo...@home.com> squealed in message
>
> <nonsense snipped>
>
> RAHOWA!
> DELENDA EST JUDAICA!
>
> http://www.creator.org
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>

> "Christ, I love to lick the asses of little boys
> it makes me quite erect and inflamed, mmmm."
>
> -- Ben Klassen

David Gehrig

Aug 20, 2001, 6:31:33 PM8/20/01
Derek Bell wrote:

> In alt.revisionism Rahowa! <rah...@pcpostal.com> wrote:
> : Einstein was a plagiarist. He copied the work of Scottish
> : scientist James Maxwell and Irish physicist George Fitzgerald,
> : among other Gentile thinkers. Now, Einstein was a competent
> : mathematician and physicist, but it is his Jewishness which
> : has made him into a sacred cow. He really wasn't much of an
> : original thinker.
>
> They were forerunners of Einsteins' work - he produced plenty
> himself. (E.g. Nobody could fully account for the large precession in
> Mercurys' orbit before him.)
>
> Derek

And again with the "James Maxwell." Rawhairball is getting his info
from the same stupid essay I ripped apart here a year ago.

Hey, Rawhairball, how does every single physics book I own
refer to "James Maxwell"?

--
@%<

Susan Cohen

Aug 20, 2001, 9:37:06 PM8/20/01

Fury wrote:

And plenty of them are small without being short.
It's the soul, the heart & the mind that are the measure of a man.
Or a woman, for that matter.

Susan

Susan Cohen

Aug 20, 2001, 9:39:06 PM8/20/01

micron5 wrote:

> "Rahowa!"

Gesundheit!!

> <rah...@pcpostal.com> wrote in message

> > Your grammar is
> > atrocious. Your grasp of the English language is
> > weak.
>
> It's substance over style in this media you pregnant
> goldfish.

And the lame-o bigot has neither, but is too stupid
to even realize it - hence his criticism of *others*!!

Susan

Aidan Kelly

Aug 20, 2001, 10:10:56 PM8/20/01
Susan Cohen <fla...@his.com> wrote in article
<3B81BBBA...@his.com> :

>micron5 wrote:

>> It's substance over style in this media you pregnant
>> goldfish.

In that case, you're bankrupt in both.

>And the lame-o bigot has neither, but is too stupid
>to even realize it - hence his criticism of *others*!!
>
>Susan

I trust that your opinions are insincere. Jews
have made lying into a fine art.

a.k.

RAHOWA!

Joseph Hertzlinger

Aug 21, 2001, 12:19:39 AM8/21/01
For some reason, netcom/mindspring/earthlink has kill-filed Rahowa.
Yes, he is a good candidate for that but it's disappointing to someone
as compulsively argumentative as I am.

>(Rahowa!) wrote:
>
>>What makes you think that my ancestors were not Mediterranean?
>>Romans were White, and often quite anti-Semitic as well. (Remember
>>who destroyed your hallowed temple?) The leader of the World Church
>>of the Creator has the title "Pontifex Maximus." Guess where that
>>originates from? Hint: It's not Germanic in origin.

That's okay. Our propagandists took care of them later.

>>In World War Two, Italians and Greeks overwhelmingly supported the
>>Third Reich.

The Italians stopped following Benny the Mouse after they realized he
was serious. Franco didn't join in at all.

BTW, what happened to the theory that the Fall of Rome was due to
race mixing? Did the Italians unmix themselves somehow?

The Slavs were pro-Nazi until they got a good look at you. According
to Charles M. Fair in the book _From the Jaws of Victory_:

|As the Germans waged it, total war very soon became impossible to
|win, not only because they would not limit their objectives but even
|more because they could not keep their mouths shut or restrain
|themselves from kicking a fallen enemy and so driving him to get up
|again. If you plan to conquer the world, it is idiotic to announce
|the fact years in advance. If you mean to defeat just one nation, the
|politic thing is not to hasten its coalescence against you by
|gratuitous frightfulness but to practice, where possible, a deceptive
|lenience and generosity. Much as they seem to pride themselves on
|their craftiness, the masters of German policy in this century have
|shown no real gift for stealth and still less for public relations.

|The consequence, in Russia in 1941, was to compound the odds against
|them so rapidly that their first thrusts --- which very nearly
|succeeded --- were turned back, and with that, the war was lost. All
|that followed --- Stalingrad, the Normandy invasion, the fall of the
|Reich itself --- was no more than a bloody afterpiece. Hitler has
|often been blamed for interfering with his generals, most notably at
|Stalingrad. In fact, as the campaign in France showed, he was not
|lacking in military ability. His deficiency was if anything more
|deep-seated. He entirely lacked Bismarck's understanding of the
|principle that in a world of near-equals, unbridled violence and
|unlimited objectives simply won't do.

How long will it be before 90% of any allies you might find realize
that you regard them as domestic animals forever barred from human
status. At present, many Arabs are annoyed at being excluded from
running a small patch of the mideast. How much more annoyed will they
be at being excluded from most of the world?

David Brin on Nazis:

|They were just such schmucks!
|
|I mean, it's hard to think of any way a single altered event would
|have let the Nazis win their war. They would have needed an entire
|chain of flukes even to have a chance. In fact, it took quite a few
|lucky breaks for them to last as long as they did, and to have the
|time to commit such atrocities.

In any case, we abolished the White Race long ago. If we assume race
mixing abolishes Whiteness and if we assume Semites aren't white we
must remember that gene maps of Eurasia clearly show that the first
principal component of genetic variation reaches a maximum around Ur
of the Chaldees. (The Bible called Abraham "a father of many
nations...")

The last part of Europe to resist Semitic genes was Iceland. If you
think Iceland is still 100% White, I invite you to consider Bjork
Gudmundsdottir.

To paraphrase Monty Python:

The White Race is no more. It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone
to meet the history books. This is a late race. It's a historical
footnote. Bereft of life, it rests in peace. If you hadn't started
this preposterous series of posts it would be part of nostalgia. It's
rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. This is an
ex-people.

Joseph Hertzlinger

Aug 21, 2001, 12:35:01 AM8/21/01
On Sun, 19 Aug 2001 03:19:04 GMT, Bored With The Boring Again
<fire...@god.airmail.net> wrote:

>On 18 Aug 2001 19:39:25 -0700, rah...@pcpostal.com (Rahowa!) wrote:

[rahowa's nonsense snipped]

>Are you that ashamed of your Jewish roots that you must vilify them
>so?

If he has Jewish roots, we're ashamed of them. Not another
embarrassing relative!

Bored With The Boring Again

Aug 21, 2001, 6:22:54 AM8/21/01
On Mon, 20 Aug 2001 15:39:54 -0400, "Liquid Grace"
<liquid...@mailcity.com> wrote:

>"Rahowa!" <rah...@pcpostal.com> wrote in message
>> Harry the Kike <timjo...@home.com> squealed in message
>>
>> <nonsense snipped>
>
>Lack of wit to respond noted.
>>
>> RAHOWA!
>Allergies?

Yep. Allergic to light, reason, and intelligence. Probably has a
small penis, too.

Al Klein

Aug 21, 2001, 7:56:38 PM8/21/01
On 20 Aug 2001 19:10:56 -0700, ake...@pcpostal.com (Aidan Kelly)
posted in alt.atheism:

>I trust that your opinions are insincere. Jews
>have made lying into a fine art.

I think it was Hitler's Reich that claimed that if one lied long
enough people would accept it as truth.

But then, what can one expect from the ignorant?
--
Al - Unnumbered Atheist #infinity
rukbat at optonline dot net

Honest Aryan

Aug 23, 2001, 7:50:18 PM8/23/01
Joseph Hertzlinger wrote...

> We're afraid you'll sneak into our kitchens and ...
>
> OPEN ALL THE CANS!

Electric can-openers are
one thing.
Electronic eye-openers