KEEP AWAY FROM IRAN, KIKES

serwad

Oct 28, 2005, 10:28:44 PM10/28/05
An Iran-Russia-China axis?

The decision by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) to refer
Iran's nuclear programme to the UN Security Council has thrown into sharp
focus relations between Iran and Russia. Moscow may soon have to choose
whether to back Iran or align itself with the US and the European Union (EU)
in reining in Iran's nuclear intentions.

Russia appears ready to co-operate with both the USA and Iran in order to
boost its trade relations with the two countries. Although Russia is also a
leading oil exporter and therefore unlikely to be intimidated by Iranian
threats to reduce oil sales, the Russian nuclear industry is dependent on
the completion of Iran's USD1 billion Bushehr project, which Moscow hopes
will be followed by future billion-dollar contracts. Russia's defence
industries, also badly in need of an economic boost through exports, have
also been selling weapons systems and aircraft to Iran.

Meanwhile, China is becoming even more dependent on Iran for energy. A
November 2004 deal to supply China with gas worth USD100 billion is likely
rise to a total of USD200 billion after a similar oil agreement is
finalised. Iran will export 10 million tonnes of liquefied natural gas (LNG)
annually for 25 years in return for Chinese investment in exploration and
drilling. This energy co-operation is rendering the US administration's
economic sanctions on Iran ineffective. However, the Russians must now
assess the likelihood of being supplanted by China if they appear willing to
trade favours with Washington and lose the confidence of Tehran. Iran may
yet emerge as a leading member of a post-Cold War alliance which will work
to undermine US regional objectives.

Robin Hood Zoro

Oct 29, 2005, 12:20:01 AM10/29/05
On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 22:28:44 -0400, "serwad" <ser...@bellsouth.net>

teddyd...@hotmail.com

Nov 27, 2005, 12:12:57 PM11/27/05

serwad wrote:
>KEEP AWAY FROM IRAN, KIKES

Don't you also want the "kikes" to stay away from your shop, you Nazi
piece of shit?

Ted

The Alex "Toast" Seredin Home Page:
http://www.israpundit.com/archives/2005/11/a_reader_brings.php#more
Celebrating the life and times of ser...@bellsouth.net
proprietor of
Peter Pan Gifts
1731 N. Federal Highway
Delray Beach, Florida
Telephone: 561-276-6568

Home address:
2107 13th Street Southwest
Delray Beach, Florida 33445.
Spouse: Mona A. Wadoud

The Re'evd

Nov 27, 2005, 1:41:37 PM11/27/05
On 27 Nov 2005 09:12:57 -0800, teddyd...@hotmail.com wrote:

>serwad wrote:
>>KEEP AWAY FROM IRAN, KIKES
>
>Don't you also want the "kikes" to stay away from your shop, you Nazi
>piece of shit?

I would certainly imagine so! All they do is either steal stuff or
try to jew the price down to nothing! AOL!!!!

Yitz

Nov 27, 2005, 2:07:40 PM11/27/05

I stand corrected, then. I had previously posted Alex's address in the
hope that people would come to his shop, patronize it and talk with him
about the things that he posts here in Usenet, but very clearly Jews
are not welcome in his establishment.

That being, the case, it needs to be disseminated, wouldn't you say?
After all, and particularly since I have read elsewhere that Jewish
patrons will be "shot," perhaps by a modified Glock handgun, visitors
to South Florida need to know where Alex's shop is so they can avoid
it, and not drop in by chance. After all, Alex doesn't want "kikes" and
"long noses" stealing or "jewing down" the price of things.

Thanks again!

Yitz

Alex Seredin's store -- Jews should AVOID at all costs, because he
believes they will steal and jew down the price:

Yitz

Nov 27, 2005, 2:24:55 PM11/27/05
Oh, and just so people know what I'm talking about, here is what
somebody posted anonymously on the Israpundit site.
http://www.israpundit.com/archives/2005/11/a_reader_brings.php#comments
Note the moderator's comment:

"5. Fred Shorts said:

If any of you [expletive deleted by moderator] go into his shop and
start kvetching, you're likely to get shot. Enjoy already!

[Moderator's note: Any threat of violence, even conveyed anonymously by
a third party, needs to be taken seriously. Thus Jewish residents and
visitors to South Florida need to avoid at all costs patronizing the
Peter Pan Gift Shop in Delray Beach, Florida.]"

Obviously it would be foolish for Jewish people to patronize the Peter
Pan Gift Shop, as doing so would be detrimental to their safety. Thank
you again, Re'ev, for drawing our attention to this issue!

Yitz

Brenda

Nov 27, 2005, 3:04:05 PM11/27/05
That's where I read about this lunatic asylum. It should be shut down
and the people who post hate here should be prosecuted to the fullest
extent of the laws. If they can't be prosecuted they should be
boycotted.

Brenda

The Re'evd

Nov 27, 2005, 5:11:51 PM11/27/05
On 27 Nov 2005 11:07:40 -0800, "Yitz" <pasc...@verizon.net> wrote:

>The Re'evd wrote:

>> >Don't you also want the "kikes" to stay away from your shop, you Nazi
>> >piece of shit?
>>
>> I would certainly imagine so! All they do is either steal stuff or
>> try to jew the price down to nothing! AOL!!!!
>
>I stand corrected, then. I had previously posted Alex's address in the
>hope that people would come to his shop, patronize it and talk with him
>about the things that he posts here in Usenet, but very clearly Jews
>are not welcome in his establishment.

Jews are not welcome in most establishments. Not even jew
establishments!

>That being, the case, it needs to be disseminated, wouldn't you say?

You bet!

>After all, and particularly since I have read elsewhere that Jewish
>patrons will be "shot," perhaps by a modified Glock handgun, visitors
>to South Florida need to know where Alex's shop is so they can avoid
>it, and not drop in by chance. After all, Alex doesn't want "kikes" and
>"long noses" stealing or "jewing down" the price of things.

Who would?

>Thanks again!

You bet!

>Yitz
>
>Alex Seredin's store -- Jews should AVOID at all costs, because he
>believes they will steal and jew down the price:
>
>Peter Pan Gifts
>1731 N. Federal Highway
>Delray Beach, Florida
>Telephone: 561-276-6568

Absolutely!

The Re'evd

Nov 27, 2005, 5:17:50 PM11/27/05

Sure and that's a good Irish name, so it is, to be sure!

The Re'evd

Nov 27, 2005, 5:24:20 PM11/27/05
On 27 Nov 2005 11:24:55 -0800, "Yitz" <pasc...@verizon.net> wrote:

>Oh, and just so people know what I'm talking about, here is what
>somebody posted anonymously on the Israpundit site.
>http://www.israpundit.com/archives/2005/11/a_reader_brings.php#comments
>Note the moderator's comment:
>

>"5. Fred Shorts said:

"Fred Shorts" doesn't sound anonymous to me. Especially as he offered
to post Alex's picture on his website!

>If any of you [expletive deleted by moderator] go into his shop and
>start kvetching, you're likely to get shot. Enjoy already!

They have a moderator? It's not doing its job! LOL

>[Moderator's note: Any threat of violence, even conveyed anonymously by
>a third party, needs to be taken seriously. Thus Jewish residents and
>visitors to South Florida need to avoid at all costs patronizing the
>Peter Pan Gift Shop in Delray Beach, Florida.]"

An excellent suggestion!

>Obviously it would be foolish for Jewish people to patronize the Peter
>Pan Gift Shop, as doing so would be detrimental to their safety. Thank
>you again, Re'ev, for drawing our attention to this issue!

You're velcome. Mazeltov!!!

Brenda

Nov 27, 2005, 5:32:39 PM11/27/05

Obviously you are a man of multiple demons, filth that you are. Get
lost.

serwad

Nov 27, 2005, 6:10:37 PM11/27/05

"Brenda" <catall...@aol.com> wrote in message
YOU GET LOST FAT COW!

Ted

Nov 27, 2005, 6:16:07 PM11/27/05

serwad wrote:

> > Obviously you are a man of multiple demons, filth that you are. Get
> > lost.
> YOU GET LOST FAT COW!

Speaking of fat cows, how's Mona? Dildo supply holding up, you Nazi
fuck?

How's business? Do you have a good stock of Hannukah gifts for your
Jewish customers? Ooops..... I forgot. You don't want any!

Ted

The Alex "Toast" Seredin Home Page:
http://www.israpundit.com/archives/2005/11/a_reader_brings.php#more
Celebrating the life and times of ser...@bellsouth.net
proprietor of

Peter Pan Gifts
1731 N. Federal Highway
Delray Beach, Florida
Telephone: 561-276-6568

Home address:

Ted

Nov 27, 2005, 6:20:11 PM11/27/05
The Re'evd wrote:

> >[Moderator's note: Any threat of violence, even conveyed anonymously by
> >a third party, needs to be taken seriously. Thus Jewish residents and
> >visitors to South Florida need to avoid at all costs patronizing the
> >Peter Pan Gift Shop in Delray Beach, Florida.]"
>
> An excellent suggestion!

Isn't it, now! Soon we'll have you handing flyers at the Delray Beach
synagogues. Still.... aw shucks, I forgot. You'd have to bathe. Never
mind.

Ted

The Alex "Toast" Seredin Home Page:
http://www.israpundit.com/archives/2005/11/a_reader_brings.php#more
Celebrating the life and times of ser...@bellsouth.net
proprietor of

Peter Pan Gifts
1731 N. Federal Highway
Delray Beach, Florida
Telephone: 561-276-6568

Home address:

Norma

Nov 27, 2005, 6:50:22 PM11/27/05

"Ted" <tdic...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> The Re'evd wrote:
>
>> >[Moderator's note: Any threat of violence, even conveyed anonymously by
>> >a third party, needs to be taken seriously. Thus Jewish residents and
>> >visitors to South Florida need to avoid at all costs patronizing the
>> >Peter Pan Gift Shop in Delray Beach, Florida.]"
>>
>> An excellent suggestion!
>
> Isn't it, now! Soon we'll have you handing flyers at the Delray Beach
> synagogues. Still.... aw shucks, I forgot. You'd have to bathe. Never
> mind.
>
> Ted

I don't care of what anyone says, I still want to visit the place and set
eyes on this creature! I wouldn't need to say a word, just stand and watch
him and his wife for a few minutes.

Norms

Norma

Nov 27, 2005, 6:54:44 PM11/27/05

Sorry about the typos below, but today I am so turned off by this group that
I really couldn't care less. What on earth is happening here? The aliens
seem to be in charge of the planet!!!

Norma

"Norma" <njb...@charter.net> wrote in message

Ted

Nov 27, 2005, 6:54:36 PM11/27/05

Norma wrote:

> I don't care of what anyone says, I still want to visit the place and set
> eyes on this creature! I wouldn't need to say a word, just stand and watch
> him and his wife for a few minutes.
>
> Norms

Sure. Take pictures and post them on the Internet. Excellent idea!

Be sure to clean your shoes afterwards (porcine diseases and all).

Ted

Norma

Nov 27, 2005, 6:59:25 PM11/27/05

> Norma wrote:
>>
>> I don't care of what anyone says, I still want to visit the place and set
>> eyes on this creature! I wouldn't need to say a word, just stand and
>> watch
>> him and his wife for a few minutes.
>>
>> Norms
>
> Sure. Take pictures and post them on the Internet. Excellent idea!
>
> Be sure to clean your shoes afterwards (porcine diseases and all).

Don't be silly, I wouldn't waste the energy and resources to any such thing.
I hope he lives long enough with this on these groups and see how much
disdain there really is for him. I have been reading his drivel for about 7
years, and, in my opinion, he is nothing. Why on earth would any business
owner do this and use his real name?

Norma

Ted

Nov 27, 2005, 7:51:41 PM11/27/05

Norma wrote:
I have been reading his drivel for about 7
> years, and, in my opinion, he is nothing. Why on earth would any business
> owner do this and use his real name?

Well, the word "idiot" does come springing to mind. You have to admit,
just one look at his posts and you know you're not dealing with a
Rhodes scholar here. Also you'll note that just a couple of kooks take
his side. It's not as if he has the whole Islamic/Nazi community
rallying to his defense. He is the kind of fruitcake that they would
shun, just as the Electronic Intifada attacked that anti-Semite Israel
Shamir he and the other kooks here sometimes quote.

Note that the Nazi pig himself hasn't denied he doesn't want Jews in
his place. He rushes in at the slightest pretext, but not at that.

By the way, you might have an interesting conversation with the old
bug. Have him tell you about the "lady Jews" who killed 40 members of
his family. I'm serious.He just described how a gang of Jewish Amazons
killed his family. That's how fucked up that old Nazi is. A real sick
old cunt.

serwad

Nov 27, 2005, 8:04:07 PM11/27/05

"Norma" <njb...@charter.net> wrote in message
BECAUSE HE HAS NEVER SAID ANYTHING BUT THE TRUTH!

serwad

Nov 27, 2005, 8:04:37 PM11/27/05

When a Jew has gentile in his clutches another jew may go to the same
gentile, lend him money and in turn deceive him, so that gentile shall be
ruined. For the property of the gentile, according to our law, belongs to no
one, and the first jew that passes, has full right to seize it.

Talmud, Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156

serwad

Nov 27, 2005, 8:05:15 PM11/27/05

> Sorry about the typos below, but today I am so turned off by this group
> that I really couldn't care less. What on earth is happening here? The
> aliens seem to be in charge of the planet!!!
ZIONAZIS!

Ted

Nov 27, 2005, 8:14:34 PM11/27/05

serwad wrote:

> ZIONAZIS!

Is that supposed to be a compliment? I mean, we know you like Nazis --
you are one of the leading Nazi pigs on the Internet. Your pal Re'ev is
a Zionist of the Kahanist school. So come on. No, forget it. You'll
have plenty of time on your hands to talk about it come Christmas rush,
as you sit in your empty store.

By the way, tell us the story again about the lady Jews who killed 40
members of your family. I'm still waiting for the punchline, you senile
Nazi piece of shit.

Ted

Mimi Cohen

Nov 27, 2005, 8:57:29 PM11/27/05

DoD

Nov 27, 2005, 11:07:42 PM11/27/05

> Sorry about the typos below, but today I am so turned off by this group
> that I really couldn't care less. What on earth is happening here? The
> aliens seem to be in charge of the planet!!!

What is so different about today than any other day in this looney bin.
Seems to me, business as usual.

teddyd...@hotmail.com

Nov 27, 2005, 11:17:34 PM11/27/05

serwad wrote:
> --
> When a Jew has gentile in his clutches

I like that sentiment, if you're the clutchee. Can we engrave it on
your tombstone -- say, next week? -- you disgusting Nazi piece of shit?

teddyd...@hotmail.com

Nov 27, 2005, 11:20:48 PM11/27/05

serwad wrote:

> >> Sure. Take pictures and post them on the Internet. Excellent idea!
> >>
> >> Be sure to clean your shoes afterwards (porcine diseases and all).

> HE HAS NEVER SAID ANYTHING BUT THE TRUTH!

Thank you. I strive for accuracy, you Nazi pig.

Norma

Nov 27, 2005, 11:22:13 PM11/27/05

"DoD" <the...@ss.mil> wrote in message

Maybe I am just "burned out", and I don't have much to say to those who just
want to mock, slobber, spam, slander/libel, and get some reaction. Guess
I'll either just read for awhile or ignore the computer for a bit.

Norma

DoD

Nov 27, 2005, 11:25:10 PM11/27/05

"Norma" <njb...@charter.net> wrote in message

I hope you don't ignore. I always enjoy your input. Just ignore the Creamers
and Rev for a while.

The Re'evd

Nov 27, 2005, 11:30:12 PM11/27/05

Go and blow it out your twat, Irish cunt.

teddyd...@hotmail.com

Nov 27, 2005, 11:33:49 PM11/27/05

The Re'evd wrote:

> Jews are not welcome in most establishments. Not even jew
> establishments!

Are you only welcome in moron establishments?

Ted

The Alex "Toast" Seredin Home Page:
http://www.israpundit.com/archives/2005/11/a_reader_brings.php#more
Celebrating the life and times of ser...@bellsouth.net
proprietor of

Peter Pan Gifts
1731 N. Federal Highway
Delray Beach, Florida
Telephone: 561-276-6568

Home address:

The Re'evd

Nov 27, 2005, 11:35:24 PM11/27/05
On 27 Nov 2005 15:20:11 -0800, "Ted" <tdic...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>The Re'evd wrote:
>
>> >[Moderator's note: Any threat of violence, even conveyed anonymously by
>> >a third party, needs to be taken seriously. Thus Jewish residents and
>> >visitors to South Florida need to avoid at all costs patronizing the
>> >Peter Pan Gift Shop in Delray Beach, Florida.]"
>>
>> An excellent suggestion!
>
>Isn't it, now!

Absolutely. They wouldn't want to get shot, now would they?

>Soon we'll have you handing flyers at the Delray Beach
>synagogues. Still.... aw shucks, I forgot. You'd have to bathe. Never
>mind.

And we know you won't come within a 1000 miles of Delray Beach
(wherever that is) - mikvah or no mikvah.

The Re'evd

Nov 27, 2005, 11:37:02 PM11/27/05
On 27 Nov 2005 16:51:41 -0800, "Ted" <tdic...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Norma wrote:
> I have been reading his drivel for about 7
>> years, and, in my opinion, he is nothing. Why on earth would any business
>> owner do this and use his real name?
>>

>Well, the word "idiot" does come springing to mind. You have to admit,
>just one look at his posts and you know you're not dealing with a
>Rhodes scholar here. Also you'll note that just a couple of kooks take
>his side. It's not as if he has the whole Islamic/Nazi community
>rallying to his defense. He is the kind of fruitcake that they would
>shun, just as the Electronic Intifada attacked that anti-Semite Israel
>Shamir he and the other kooks here sometimes quote.

And this from Nobel prizewinner "Ted". LOL
You are one ignorant jew cunt, you know?

<b'rissed>

teddyd...@hotmail.com

Nov 27, 2005, 11:36:57 PM11/27/05
The Re'evd wrote:

> Go and blow it out your twat, Irish cunt.

So in this variation on your usual terminology, I see you omit the
word "thick." Is there any reason for that particular change, moron? Or
is it just a brain chemistry thing?

Interesting choice of words. You've never had sex with a woman, I take
it. Have I guessed correctly again, moron?

NefeshBarYochai

Nov 27, 2005, 11:42:13 PM11/27/05
>The Re'evd wrote:

>And this from Nobel prizewinner "Ted". LOL
>You are one ignorant jew cunt, you know?

Why do you hate Jewish women so much Re'evd? It's obvious you've never
been in a Jewish home or ate from the table of Jewish Family. Jewish
women are fantastic cooks. When you starve Re'evd remember God is
punishing you for tormenting and antagonizing the Jews especially
Jewish women.

The Re'evd

Nov 27, 2005, 11:41:50 PM11/27/05
On 27 Nov 2005 17:14:34 -0800, "Ted" <tdic...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>serwad wrote:
>
>> ZIONAZIS!
>
>Is that supposed to be a compliment? I mean, we know you like Nazis --
>you are one of the leading Nazi pigs on the Internet. Your pal Re'ev is
>a Zionist of the Kahanist school. So come on. No, forget it. You'll
>have plenty of time on your hands to talk about it come Christmas rush,
>as you sit in your empty store.

When are you going to do aliyah and get your fat jew ass over to
'Israeel'?

Warhol

Nov 27, 2005, 11:51:08 PM11/27/05
On 27 Nov 2005 20:17:34 -0800, teddyd...@hotmail.com wrote:

>serwad wrote:
>> --
>> When a Jew has gentile in his clutches
>
>I like that sentiment, if you're the clutchee. Can we engrave it on
>your tombstone -- say, next week? -- you disgusting Nazi piece of shit?
>

>Ted

whackos !

The Jews are making a hell of a mess of things......thats for sure.

Warhol

Nov 27, 2005, 11:53:30 PM11/27/05
On 27 Nov 2005 20:20:48 -0800, teddyd...@hotmail.com wrote:

>> HE HAS NEVER SAID ANYTHING BUT THE TRUTH!
>
>Thank you. I strive for accuracy, you Nazi pig.
>

>Ted

Jewish Nazis should be banned! f uc k eing blind stupid brainless
morons who can't even connect to dots together.

The Re'evd

Nov 28, 2005, 12:10:43 AM11/28/05

I don't know anyone who could say the same for yours, Doodoo.

>Just ignore the Creamers
>and Rev for a while.

What about Suzy Cohen?

DoD

Nov 28, 2005, 12:13:42 AM11/28/05

"The Re'evd" <nig...@anglllicoon.co.il> wrote in message

Maybe you are correct, but I wont let that stop me nor slow me down.

The Re'evd

Nov 28, 2005, 12:12:23 AM11/28/05
On 27 Nov 2005 20:42:13 -0800, "NefeshBarYochai" <tac...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>>The Re'evd wrote:
>
>>And this from Nobel prizewinner "Ted". LOL
>>You are one ignorant jew cunt, you know?
>
>Why do you hate Jewish women so much Re'evd?

Don't you? Why'd you marry a shitske instead of some fat
frizzy-haired jew broad, Yochi?

> It's obvious you've never
>been in a Jewish home or ate from the table of Jewish Family.

I'm allergic to all that kosher shit.

>Jewish
>women are fantastic cooks. When you starve Re'evd remember God is
>punishing you for tormenting and antagonizing the Jews especially
>Jewish women.

Your G-d doesn't exist, Yochi.

The Re'evd

Nov 28, 2005, 12:13:55 AM11/28/05
On 27 Nov 2005 20:33:49 -0800, teddyd...@hotmail.com wrote:

>The Re'evd wrote:
>
>> Jews are not welcome in most establishments. Not even jew
>> establishments!
>>
>Are you only welcome in moron establishments?

You're not welcome anywhere. Except possibly in 'Israeel'.
And when you get there, they'll steal every red cent from you.
LOL

The Re'evd

Nov 28, 2005, 12:16:30 AM11/28/05
On 27 Nov 2005 20:36:57 -0800, teddyd...@hotmail.com wrote:

>The Re'evd wrote:
>>
>> Go and blow it out your twat, Irish cunt.
>
>So in this variation on your usual terminology, I see you omit the
>word "thick." Is there any reason for that particular change, moron? Or
>is it just a brain chemistry thing?

It's all part of the richness of the English language, you illiterate
jew asshole.

>Interesting choice of words. You've never had sex with a woman, I take
>it. Have I guessed correctly again, moron?

If you like porking women up the ass, I suggest you get in touch with
Suzy Cohen. The email address is flav...@verizon.net

The Re'evd

Nov 28, 2005, 12:25:18 AM11/28/05

Just plough on regardless, eh Doodoo?
(that's "plow" in USA-speak)

Ted

Nov 28, 2005, 1:06:05 AM11/28/05
The Re'evd wrote:
> >So in this variation on your usual terminology, I see you omit the
> >word "thick." Is there any reason for that particular change, moron? Or
> >is it just a brain chemistry thing?
>
> It's all part of the richness of the English language

In other words, you don't know yourself. So why don't you just shut the
fuck up, moron?.

The Re'evd

Nov 28, 2005, 1:14:59 AM11/28/05
On 27 Nov 2005 22:06:05 -0800, "Ted" <tdic...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>The Re'evd wrote:
>> >So in this variation on your usual terminology, I see you omit the
>> >word "thick." Is there any reason for that particular change, moron? Or
>> >is it just a brain chemistry thing?
>>
>> It's all part of the richness of the English language
>
>In other words, you don't know yourself.

I've just told you why. In yiddish you want I should post?

>So why don't you just shut the
>fuck up, moron?.

Why don't you blow it out your fat jew ass, jew cretin?

Ted

Nov 28, 2005, 1:17:58 AM11/28/05
The Re'evd wrote:
> >In other words, you don't know yourself.
>
> I've just told you why. In yiddish you want I should post?

How can you post in Yiddish? You don't can't even distinguish that from
Hebrew, moron.

The Re'evd

Nov 28, 2005, 1:33:26 AM11/28/05
On 27 Nov 2005 22:17:58 -0800, "Ted" <tdic...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>The Re'evd wrote:
>> >In other words, you don't know yourself.
>>
>> I've just told you why. In yiddish you want I should post?
>
>How can you post in Yiddish?

Easy, idiot. Look on the moderated jew newsgroup.
People babble in yiddish there all the time!

> You don't can't even distinguish that from
>Hebrew, moron.

Yiddish is written in hebrew script, asshole.
It's one of the two official languages of 'Israeel'.
But it can be transliterated into Roman script.

Ben Cramer

Nov 28, 2005, 2:58:59 AM11/28/05

> That's where I read about this lunatic asylum. It should be shut down
> and the people who post hate here should be prosecuted to the fullest
> extent of the laws.

We've been telling the yid cunts that for years. Think they'll listen - no.

Ben Cramer

Nov 28, 2005, 3:00:45 AM11/28/05

> I don't care of what anyone says, I still want to visit the place and set
> eyes on this creature! I wouldn't need to say a word, just stand and
> watch him and his wife for a few minutes.

I bet you'd like to be a witness to executions too.

Ben Cramer

Nov 28, 2005, 3:02:35 AM11/28/05

> Maybe I am just "burned out", and I don't have much to say to those who
> just want to mock, slobber, spam, slander/libel, and get some reaction.

You seem to be OK when it's cohen or one of her cronies up to the mock,
slobber, spam, slander/libel shit.

Norma

Nov 28, 2005, 6:50:51 AM11/28/05

"Ben Cramer" <[REMOVE]bencr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Nope, I never went to "chop-chop" square. It was just a little too
bloodly for me.

Norma

Nov 28, 2005, 6:57:24 AM11/28/05

oBen Cramer" <[REMOVE]bencr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I have rarely posted since returning from Israel actually. And it is none
of your busiiness. You and your revisionist friends and the like seem to
always ruin the true spirit of the any group, and love doing it. It seems
to make you feel superior--how very sad, that you need Unsenet groups to
tickle your ego.

As to my posting history, I do no hesitate to stand up for what I beleive,
and how you interpret is what it will be. Just remember, Mr. Cramer, that
you aren't an authority of much of anything, escept rattling cages. Good
G-d what an accomplishment.

Your superiority still reminds me of EF Kent, but I imagine that there is an
excess of people who think like you. He was finally run off these groups,
and then there was Roger L Anderson, who eventually died. You won't live
forever, and neither will your opinions and words. You DON'T have my
admiration for trying all of this slop and scuzz though, it meerely defines
what and who you are.

Norma

Ben Cramer

Nov 28, 2005, 7:22:54 AM11/28/05

"Norma" <njb...@charter.net> wrote in message

That's one thing in your favour.

Ben Cramer

Nov 28, 2005, 7:26:10 AM11/28/05

> oBen Cramer" <[REMOVE]bencr...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Norma" <njb...@charter.net> wrote in message
>>

>>> Maybe I am just "burned out", and I don't have much to say to those who
>>> just want to mock, slobber, spam, slander/libel, and get some reaction.
>>
>> You seem to be OK when it's cohen or one of her cronies up to the mock,
>> slobber, spam, slander/libel shit.
>
> I have rarely posted since returning from Israel actually. And it is none
> of your busiiness.

Yet you make it your business to accuse us of mocking, slobbering, spamming,
slandering / libeling blah blah blah. How about a little consistency here,
huh.

You and your revisionist friends and the like seem to
> always ruin the true spirit of the any group, and love doing it. It seems
> to make you feel superior--how very sad, that you need Unsenet groups to
> tickle your ego.

I'm not to sure of that. Every group you've ever posted on, you've made
yourself very unpopular.

> As to my posting history, I do no hesitate to stand up for what I beleive,
> and how you interpret is what it will be. Just remember, Mr. Cramer, that
> you aren't an authority of much of anything, escept rattling cages. Good
> G-d what an accomplishment.

You do your own rattling dearie. Your google history is full of you creating
shit fights.

> Your superiority still reminds me of EF Kent, but I imagine that there is
> an excess of people who think like you. He was finally run off these
> groups, and then there was Roger L Anderson, who eventually died.

Roger didn't like you one bit.

You won't live
> forever, and neither will your opinions and words. You DON'T have my
> admiration for trying all of this slop and scuzz though, it meerely
> defines what and who you are.

You have absolutely no idea who or what I am. You only see the Cramer who
posts here. You see what I permit you to see.

The Re'evd

Nov 28, 2005, 7:33:42 AM11/28/05
On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 05:50:51 -0600, "Norma" <njb...@charter.net>
wrote:

That's a pity. I heard it was quite popular among expats in Saudi.
Broke the Friday boredom.

TheAnswer

Nov 28, 2005, 7:52:18 AM11/28/05
"The Re'evd" <nig...@anglllicoon.co.il> wrote in message

Arrest made in Tiscali case

As reported by the Wandsworth Borough News:

"Police have arrested a Serbian national following a lengthy
investigation into anti-semitic activities. Gordon Radavich, 51, a
satellite system installer, was arrested at his home in Albert Bridge
Road, Battersea, and charged with various offences under the Public
Order Act (1986) and Computer Misuse Act (1990). Several computers
and a number of foreign passports were removed from the premises for
forensic examination. After a preliminary hearing before Wandsworth
magistrates yesterday he was remanded in custody until 16th August. Mr.
Radavich was previously arrested for indecent acts with a minor"

TheAnswer

Nov 28, 2005, 7:53:19 AM11/28/05
"The Re'evd" <nig...@anglllicoon.co.il> wrote in message

TheAnswer

Nov 28, 2005, 7:53:35 AM11/28/05
"The Re'evd" <nig...@anglllicoon.co.il> wrote in message

TheAnswer

Nov 28, 2005, 7:53:56 AM11/28/05
"The Re'evd" <nig...@anglllicoon.co.il> wrote in message

TheAnswer

Nov 28, 2005, 7:58:00 AM11/28/05

TheAnswer

Nov 28, 2005, 7:58:21 AM11/28/05
"The Re'evd" <nig...@anglllicoon.co.il> wrote in message

TheAnswer

Nov 28, 2005, 7:58:32 AM11/28/05
"The Re'evd" <nig...@anglllicoon.co.il> wrote in message

TheAnswer

Nov 28, 2005, 7:58:48 AM11/28/05
"The Re'evd" <nig...@anglllicoon.co.il> wrote in message

TheAnswer

Nov 28, 2005, 7:59:55 AM11/28/05
"The Re'evd" <nig...@anglllicoon.co.il> wrote in message

Ted

Nov 28, 2005, 12:32:32 PM11/28/05
The Re'ev wrote:
>[Yiddish is] one of the two official languages of 'Israeel'.

> But it can be transliterated into Roman script.

See? This proves my point. Susan was right. He deliberately puts in
stuff he knows isn't true, so he can get people into conversations.
Don't play his game. Ignore the jerk. Focus on the low-hanging
fruitcake, Seredin.

Norma

Nov 28, 2005, 12:46:34 PM11/28/05

> The Re'ev wrote:
>>[Yiddish is] one of the two official languages of 'Israeel'.
>> But it can be transliterated into Roman script.
>
> See? This proves my point. Susan was right. He deliberately puts in
> stuff he knows isn't true, so he can get people into conversations.
> Don't play his game. Ignore the jerk. Focus on the low-hanging
> fruitcake, Seredin.
>
> Ted

Alex has gotten more attention than any other anti-Semite around here. Why
should we focus on him? He is also now showing how stupid he is, after all
those years of advertising his hate for Jews and Israel. It will be
interesting to see if anyone from Delray, Florida picks up on this. His
holiday season could be slimmmer than usual.

Norma

NefeshBarYochai

Nov 28, 2005, 12:54:29 PM11/28/05
>The Re'evd wrote:

>When are you going to do aliyah and get your fat jew ass over to
>'Israeel'?

I keep telling you, everywhere I go is Israel ignorant gumbah moron of
the imbecile type full of pody big.

NefeshBarYochai

Nov 28, 2005, 12:54:34 PM11/28/05

The Re'evd

Nov 28, 2005, 12:54:06 PM11/28/05
On 28 Nov 2005 09:32:32 -0800, "Ted" <tdic...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>The Re'ev wrote:
>>[Yiddish is] one of the two official languages of 'Israeel'.
>> But it can be transliterated into Roman script.
>
>See? This proves my point. Susan was right. He deliberately puts in
>stuff he knows isn't true, so he can get people into conversations.
>Don't play his game. Ignore the jerk. Focus on the low-hanging
>fruitcake, Seredin.

The one you just said you were going to fuck in the ass on israpundit?
LOL

teddyd...@hotmail.com

Nov 28, 2005, 1:52:52 PM11/28/05

You're delusional. All I see is a post from you -- and a very nice one
at that. Nice of you to admit for all the world to see that you are a
lonely loser.

On that note, I hereby officially ignore you. (plunk)

teddyd...@hotmail.com

Nov 28, 2005, 1:55:17 PM11/28/05

Norma wrote:>
> Alex has gotten more attention than any other anti-Semite around here. Why
> should we focus on him? He is also now showing how stupid he is, after all
> those years of advertising his hate for Jews and Israel. It will be
> interesting to see if anyone from Delray, Florida picks up on this. His
> holiday season could be slimmmer than usual.
>
> Norma

Oh, I think that is a given. Deck the halls with boughs of holly. fa la
la la la....

Ted

NefeshBarYochai

Nov 28, 2005, 1:57:58 PM11/28/05
>The Re'evd wrote:

>The one you just said you were going to fuck in the ass on israpundit?
>LOL

Re'evd you shouldn't reveal that you fuck a lame goose in the poop
shuot.

The Re'evd

Nov 28, 2005, 2:12:14 PM11/28/05
On 28 Nov 2005 10:52:52 -0800, teddyd...@hotmail.com wrote:

>The Re'evd wrote:

>> >See? This proves my point. Susan was right. He deliberately puts in
>> >stuff he knows isn't true, so he can get people into conversations.
>> >Don't play his game. Ignore the jerk. Focus on the low-hanging
>> >fruitcake, Seredin.
>>
>> The one you just said you were going to fuck in the ass on israpundit?
>> LOL
>
>You're delusional. All I see is a post from you -- and a very nice one
>at that. Nice of you to admit for all the world to see that you are a
>lonely loser.

A jewblog that forges posts? Simply amazing!

>On that note, I hereby officially ignore you. (plunk)

On that note, blow it out your fat jew ass.

The Re'evd

Nov 28, 2005, 2:13:36 PM11/28/05
On 28 Nov 2005 09:54:29 -0800, "NefeshBarYochai" <tac...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Your host country isn't 'Israeel', asshole. It doesn't need you or
want you. It would much prefer that the whole lot of you went back to
the Middle East!

NefeshBarYochai

Nov 28, 2005, 2:17:49 PM11/28/05
>The Re'evd wrote:

>On that note, blow it out your fat jew ass.

You seem to be an expert on Jewish ass. Is that from maintaining
outhouses?

teddyd...@hotmail.com

Nov 28, 2005, 2:42:07 PM11/28/05

The Re'evd wrote:

> >> The one you just said you were going to fuck in the ass on israpundit?
> >> LOL
> >
> >You're delusional. All I see is a post from you -- and a very nice one
> >at that. Nice of you to admit for all the world to see that you are a
> >lonely loser.
>
> A jewblog that forges posts? Simply amazing!

Notice how this loser admits to forging my email address on a post, and
then whines that he is a victim of that himself!

Obviously this guy is such a sicko that he can't control himself. Here
is what he posted on Israpundit:

http://www.israpundit.com/archives/2005/11/a_reader_brings.php#more

"18. The Re'ev said:

Yes, that is true. By posting on Usenet newsgroups, I have an
opportunity to interact with Jews and spread anti-Semitism. I am a
pathetic loser, and I have no life.

Posted by: The Re'ev on November 28, 2005 01:34 PM"

teddyd...@hotmail.com

Nov 28, 2005, 3:42:37 PM11/28/05

Norma wrote:

> Alex has gotten more attention than any other anti-Semite around here. Why
> should we focus on him?

I forgot the most important reason, Norma. Focus on him because HE
HATES IT! Look at his threatening emails that Yitz posted. He touched a
sore spot. The guy hates it! For ten years people have been exchanging
insults with this guy and he's been lapping it up. He gets off on it.

The way to fight him is to shine a light on that Nazi pig and his sow.
Worst thing you can do is to "exchange ideas" with people like that
cocksucker and the phony Re'ev.

The trick is to do the opposite of what they want. Ignore the Re'ev,
Uncle Ben and the other creeps because HATE being ignored. The way to
handle Alex is to focus on him, publicize him offline and make him
suffer.

Ted

Brenda

Nov 28, 2005, 4:28:13 PM11/28/05
You're absolutely right. This newsgroup should be soc.culture.trolls
because that is most of what you see here. Just don't feed them and
they go away. The only reason they are here is because they can feed.

Brenda

Brenda

Nov 28, 2005, 4:48:33 PM11/28/05
He tried playing with the big boys and they made him eat dirt and
kicked him out of the playground.

dsha...@hotmail.com

Nov 28, 2005, 5:01:18 PM11/28/05
Brenda wrote:
> You're absolutely right. This newsgroup should be soc.culture.trolls
> because that is most of what you see here. Just don't feed them and
> they go away. The only reason they are here is because they can feed.
> Brenda

Thank you. I've been saying that for some time.

Deborah

teddyd...@hotmail.com

Nov 28, 2005, 5:08:58 PM11/28/05

dshara...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Brenda wrote:
> > You're absolutely right. This newsgroup should be soc.culture.trolls
> > because that is most of what you see here. Just don't feed them and
> > they go away. The only reason they are here is because they can feed.
> > Brenda
>
> Thank you. I've been saying that for some time.

It's easy to get sucked into exchanges with these babies. But the fact
is that they love it. Simple principle-- they love it, don't do it.
They hate it, do it.

Our fave Nazi squealed like a stuck pig when his address when on the
net. So do it, do it, do it! And also, spread his Usenet wisdom around
South Florida. The other jackasses, just ignore 'em. Sure, they'll come
out with their baby cuss words. Just don't pay any attention. They
really, really hate that. Focus on Alex. Pay HIM attention but don't
play by his rules.

NefeshBarYochai

Nov 28, 2005, 6:21:17 PM11/28/05
>Deborah

>Thank you. I've been saying that for some time.

The thing that I see is he writes we should be on Eretz Israel to post
to a Jewish Newsgroup?

fla...@verizon.net

Nov 28, 2005, 6:39:20 PM11/28/05

On 28-Nov-2005, "DoD" <the...@ss.mil> wrote:

> "The Re'evd" <nig...@anglllicoon.co.il> wrote in message

> >>I hope you don't ignore. I always enjoy your input.
> >
> > I don't know anyone who could say the same for yours, Doodoo.
>
> Maybe you are correct, but I wont let that stop me nor slow me down.

As usual, the phony rev pretends that he & his circle jerk are the entire
world. I can assure you that more would miss you than him or them.

Susan

fla...@verizon.net

Nov 28, 2005, 6:40:49 PM11/28/05

On 27-Nov-2005, teddyd...@hotmail.com wrote:

> The Re'evd wrote:
> >
> > Go and blow it out your twat, Irish cunt.
>
> So in this variation on your usual terminology, I see you omit the
> word "thick."

It's a Freudian slip - he knows that I am correct.

Is there any reason for that particular change, moron? Or
> is it just a brain chemistry thing?

See above re: Freud.
He always gets worse when someone pegs him more excrutiatingly than usual

> Interesting choice of words. You've never had sex with a woman, I take
> it. Have I guessed correctly again, moron?

By his own admission, he prefers animals, corpses & children.

Susan

fla...@verizon.net

Nov 28, 2005, 6:42:43 PM11/28/05

On 28-Nov-2005, "Ted" <tdic...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> The Re'ev wrote:
> >[Yiddish is] one of the two official languages of 'Israeel'.
> > But it can be transliterated into Roman script.
>
> See? This proves my point. Susan was right.

There isn't a single post he's ever made that *hasn't* proven e correct
about him.

He deliberately puts in
> stuff he knows isn't true, so he can get people into conversations.
> Don't play his game. Ignore the jerk.

Killfiles are our friend!

Susan

fla...@verizon.net

Nov 28, 2005, 6:46:57 PM11/28/05

On 28-Nov-2005, "Norma" <njb...@charter.net> wrote:

> "Ben Cramer" <[REMOVE]bencr...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Norma" <njb...@charter.net> wrote in message
> >

> >> I don't care of what anyone says, I still want to visit the place and
> >> set
> >> eyes on this creature! I wouldn't need to say a word, just stand and
> >> watch him and his wife for a few minutes.
> >
> > I bet you'd like to be a witness to executions too.
>
> Nope, I never went to "chop-chop" square. It was just a little too
> bloodly for me.

Interesting that cramer would compare Seredin to an execution by
the blatant implication that they are both too disgusting for normal
viewing. I see when Freud attacks the phony rev, all his suck puppets
suffer, too.

But as far as witnessing them, I'm sure that cramer just prefers to
shove innocents *into* them.

Susan

fla...@verizon.net

Nov 28, 2005, 6:50:16 PM11/28/05

On 28-Nov-2005, "Norma" <njb...@charter.net> wrote:

> oBen Cramer" <[REMOVE]bencr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > "Norma" <njb...@charter.net> wrote in message

> >> Maybe I am just "burned out", and I don't have much to say to those who
> >> just want to mock, slobber, spam, slander/libel, and get some reaction.
> >
> > You seem to be OK when it's cohen or one of her cronies up to the mock,
> > slobber, spam, slander/libel shit.

And the lies just flow.
I have never slandered or libeled, and cramer should be among the first to
know
that I only ever return fire when it comes to "mocking". He is also being
disloyal
to his Master when he omits that I *frequently* *annoy* his master when I
deliberately *curtail* the spamming that *he* & the rest of the suck puppets
do
on a regular basis.

> I have rarely posted since returning from Israel actually. And it is none
> of your busiiness. You and your revisionist friends and the like seem to
> always ruin the true spirit of the any group, and love doing it. It seems
> to make you feel superior--how very sad, that you need Unsenet groups to
> tickle your ego.

Exactly.
& he would hear NONE of the crap he pretends he hates if HE didn't
INITIATE it. & he knows *that*, too.

Susan

NefeshBarYochai

Nov 28, 2005, 7:09:17 PM11/28/05
>Susan wrote:

>As usual, the phony rev pretends that he & his circle jerk are the entire
>world. I can assure you that more would miss you than him or them.

We should all go by our Hebrew names.

Norma

Nov 28, 2005, 7:52:15 PM11/28/05

<fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message news:YIMif.11912$F73.2631@trnddc03...

Actually Don Ocean has made false allegations about me using drugs and what
I might have stolen from places I have worked. These allegations and the
libel he continues to spew have made me very angry, and I wonder what to do.
I think I could sue him, and might just contact my lawyer from my
professionally prepared attorney from my incurance company?

He is a very evil person. I killfiled him a while ago, and have made no
posts to him or about him, but he continues to do this. Ed had published
his address and phone number. I am tempted...

Norma

PS As to Cramer and the crew, they are a lot cause.

Warhol

Nov 28, 2005, 8:01:30 PM11/28/05
On 28 Nov 2005 16:09:17 -0800, "NefeshBarYochai" <tac...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Bigmouthed what is your Hebrew name??? Wolfski? or Dogman?

So many powerful Zionists have been indicted since the taboo was
broken.

American politicians--and regular Americans--have begun to lose their
fear of the Jewish Lobby's political clout.

So what will Zionists do about it?

It doesn't quite look like a turkey, but the stuffing is good.

Happy Thanksgiving!

__________________
Know Your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don't Know Can Kill You!

Boed...@isp.com

Nov 28, 2005, 8:08:46 PM11/28/05

TheAnswer wrote:
> "The Re'evd" <nig...@anglllicoon.co.il> wrote in message
>
> Arrest made in Tiscali case
>

> As reported by the Wandsworth Borough News:
>

> "Police have arrested a Serbian national following a lengthy
> investigation into anti-semitic activities. Gordon Radavich, 51, a
> satellite system installer, was arrested at his home in Albert Bridge
> Road, Battersea, and charged with various offences under the Public
> Order Act (1986) and Computer Misuse Act (1990). Several computers
> and a number of foreign passports were removed from the premises for
> forensic examination. After a preliminary hearing before Wandsworth
> magistrates yesterday he was remanded in custody until 16th August.

I am trying to get that newspaper online and can't seem to find it.
Could you
post their online address. Thank you. I have also tried to find the
report
in all of my online Brirish newspapers, so far, no luck. Not sure
why he would
have so many computers though, one is usually enough to post.

Mr.
> Radavich was previously arrested for indecent acts with a minor"

I'll look for *that* also. If it's untrue it is known as libel
and slander.

BTW - Is there some reason you found it necessary to post the same
thing 10 times
other than being a brick short of a load.

fla...@verizon.net

Nov 28, 2005, 10:44:46 PM11/28/05

On 28-Nov-2005, "Norma" <njb...@charter.net> wrote:

> <fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> > & he would hear NONE of the crap he pretends he hates if HE didn't
> > INITIATE it. & he knows *that*, too.
> >
> > Susan
>

> Actually Don Ocean has made false allegations about me using drugs and
> what
> I might have stolen from places I have worked. These allegations and the
> libel he continues to spew have made me very angry, and I wonder what to
> do.
> I think I could sue him, and might just contact my lawyer from my
> professionally prepared attorney from my incurance company?

Hmm, if I am not mistaken, you would have to prove thatyou had actually
been *harmed* by his lies - that *anyone* believed them.
& I don't think anyone has.
Then again, the way these suck puppets all take up anything that anyone
else has said, if *any* of them have chimed in with agreements, then you
may have something.

Susan

The Re'evd

Nov 29, 2005, 12:15:53 AM11/29/05
On 28 Nov 2005 10:57:58 -0800, "NefeshBarYochai" <tac...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Such a yiddish already!

The Re'evd

Nov 29, 2005, 12:17:52 AM11/29/05
On 28 Nov 2005 11:42:07 -0800, teddyd...@hotmail.com wrote:

>> >You're delusional. All I see is a post from you -- and a very nice one
>> >at that. Nice of you to admit for all the world to see that you are a
>> >lonely loser.
>>
>> A jewblog that forges posts? Simply amazing!
>>

>Notice how this loser admits to forging my email address on a post, and
>then whines that he is a victim of that himself!

Wasn't me, asshole.

>Obviously this guy is such a sicko that he can't control himself. Here
>is what he posted on Israpundit:

Jew forgery coming up:

>http://www.israpundit.com/archives/2005/11/a_reader_brings.php#more
>
>"18. The Re'ev said:
>
>Yes, that is true. By posting on Usenet newsgroups, I have an
>opportunity to interact with Jews and spread anti-Semitism. I am a
>pathetic loser, and I have no life.
>
>Posted by: The Re'ev on November 28, 2005 01:34 PM"

Evidence of jew desperation.

The Re'evd

Nov 29, 2005, 12:16:25 AM11/29/05
On 28 Nov 2005 11:17:49 -0800, "NefeshBarYochai" <tac...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Are you saying jew assholes belong in outhouses, Yochi?

The Re'evd

Nov 29, 2005, 12:18:14 AM11/29/05
On 28 Nov 2005 13:48:33 -0800, "Brenda" <catall...@aol.com> wrote:

>He tried playing with the big boys and they made him eat dirt and
>kicked him out of the playground.

Piss orf, shitske.

The Re'evd

Nov 29, 2005, 12:20:49 AM11/29/05
On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 23:40:49 GMT,Suzy Cohen the foul-mouthed Irish
fishwife convert <flav...@verizon.net> wrote:

>On 27-Nov-2005, teddyd...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>> The Re'evd wrote:
>> >
>> > Go and blow it out your twat, Irish cunt.
>>
>> So in this variation on your usual terminology, I see you omit the
>> word "thick."
>
>It's a Freudian slip - he knows that I am correct.

I know you're a thick Irish cunt, you thick Irish cunt.

> Is there any reason for that particular change, moron? Or
>> is it just a brain chemistry thing?
>
>See above re: Freud.
>He always gets worse when someone pegs him more excrutiatingly than usual

What's it like getting pegged up the ass every Friday night, Suzy?

>> Interesting choice of words. You've never had sex with a woman, I take
>> it. Have I guessed correctly again, moron?
>
>By his own admission, he prefers animals, corpses & children.

Not that the thick Irish cunt can prove.

>Suzy

The Re'evd

Nov 29, 2005, 12:22:33 AM11/29/05
On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 23:42:43 GMT, Suzy Cohen the foul-mouthed Irish
fishwife convert <flav...@verizon.net>wrote:

>On 28-Nov-2005, "Ted" <tdic...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The Re'ev wrote:
>> >[Yiddish is] one of the two official languages of 'Israeel'.
>> > But it can be transliterated into Roman script.
>>
>> See? This proves my point. Susan was right.
>
>There isn't a single post he's ever made that *hasn't* proven e correct
>about him.

And this from a shitske who's been lying about being jewish from Day
One!

> He deliberately puts in
>> stuff he knows isn't true, so he can get people into conversations.
>> Don't play his game. Ignore the jerk.
>
>Killfiles are our friend!

And yet you're always replying to people in your killfiles, you thick
Irish cunt!

>Suzy

The Re'evd

Nov 29, 2005, 12:25:33 AM11/29/05

Your assurances are worthless, you thick Irish cunt.

>Suzy

It is loading more messages.