Death Camps

Dec 26, 2011, 6:05:08 PM12/26/11

The railroad platform at Treblinka, where the Nazi holocaust victims
were singled out for death, had flower beds that gave the area a "a neat
and cheery look." Today, abortion clinics use plants and bold colors to
create a "cheerful and anxiety-free environment."

An inmate orchestra provided tangos, jazz and waltzes as the victims
were dispatched to the "shower rooms" of Auschwitz. Soothing music is
piped into most waiting rooms and "procedure rooms" of abortion clinics.

According to an Auschwitz survivor, 17,280 corpses were disposed of "per
twenty four hour shift. And the ovens, with murderous efficiency,
functioned day and night." According to a former abortionist, "From
eight in the morning until midnight, seven days a week, doctors working
in ten operating rooms performed vacuum aspirations on an endless parade
of pregnant wombs." (Vacuum aspiration is a type of abortion.)

An Auschwitz gassing technician stated that, "I had no feelings carrying
out these things." One abortionist stated that, "I never had any
psychological adverse reaction, except for an occasional feeling that
one was destroying life."

--
J Young
Jvis...@live.com

dsharavi

Dec 26, 2011, 6:56:55 PM12/26/11
On Dec 26, 3:05 pm, J <Jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> The railroad platform at Treblinka, where the Nazi holocaust victims
> were singled out for death, had flower beds that gave the area a "a neat
> and cheery look." Today, abortion clinics use plants and bold colors to
> create a "cheerful and anxiety-free environment."
>
> An inmate orchestra provided tangos, jazz and waltzes as the victims
> were dispatched to the "shower rooms" of Auschwitz. Soothing music is
> piped into most waiting rooms and "procedure rooms" of abortion clinics.
>
> According to a former abortionist,

Your asinine comparison might have worked better if you yourself
weren't an ambulatory reason for state-funded abortions.

W.T.S.

Dec 26, 2011, 7:47:36 PM12/26/11
In article <597k48....@news.alt.net>, Jerk...@liar.com says...

> The railroad platform at Treblinka, where the Nazi holocaust victims
> were singled out for death, had flower beds that gave the area a "a neat
> and cheery look." Today, abortion clinics use plants and bold colors to
> create a "cheerful and anxiety-free environment."
Just like the Catholic church and other religious filth organization
decorate their grounds and windows with flowers to give the illusion of
something decent.

> An inmate orchestra provided tangos, jazz and waltzes as the victims
> were dispatched to the "shower rooms" of Auschwitz. Soothing music is
> piped into most waiting rooms and "procedure rooms" of abortion clinics.
Religious filth uses music and hymns to give the illusion of something
"normal", when they are in fact places of pure filth.

> According to an Auschwitz survivor, 17,280 corpses were disposed of "per
> twenty four hour shift. And the ovens, with murderous efficiency,
> functioned day and night." According to a former abortionist, "From
> eight in the morning until midnight, seven days a week, doctors working
> in ten operating rooms performed vacuum aspirations on an endless parade
> of pregnant wombs." (Vacuum aspiration is a type of abortion.)
Each procedure done in an abortion clinic restores the life, health and
future of a woman. No baby is involved in these procedures!

> An Auschwitz gassing technician stated that, "I had no feelings carrying
> out these things." One abortionist stated that, "I never had any
> psychological adverse reaction, except for an occasional feeling that
> one was destroying life."
Bull shit. Abortion Doctors restore life and save women's lives and
futures. Abortion is a blessing.

Abortion and sterilization, they save the lives, health and futures of
women and men alike!

http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481

http://tinyurl.com/3j3fkch

http://www.egalitarian.biz/Plan-B--Remedy-of-a-Lifetime.html

http://www.thelizlibrary.org/liz/004.htm

Spartakus

Dec 26, 2011, 7:48:50 PM12/26/11
J <Jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> The railroad platform at Treblinka, where the Nazi holocaust
> victims were singled out for death, had flower beds that gave
> the area a "a neat and cheery look."

Editing is HARD!

JYoung/IBen's subliterate rant appears at several right-to-lie web
sites, uncredited, with good reason.

[--remaining badly written evocation of Godwin's Law deleted--]

Tell it like it is.

Dec 26, 2011, 8:05:19 PM12/26/11
I have to agree with you. People refering to "generations yet unborn'
can't possibly be refering to abortions.
Besides, Deborah, you will admit the cancerous growth must be removed
along with the seed that put it there.

kni...@baawa.com

Dec 26, 2011, 9:59:51 PM12/26/11
On Mon, 26 Dec 2011 15:05:08 -0800, J <Jvis...@live.com> wrote:

>The railroad platform at Treblinka, where the Nazi holocaust victims
>were singled out for death, had flower beds that gave the area a "a neat
>and cheery look." Today, abortion clinics use plants and bold colors to
>create a "cheerful and anxiety-free environment."

If we don't have abortions and right to die laws, where are we
going to get our Soylent Green?

Warlord Steve
BAAWA

Dec 26, 2011, 11:26:29 PM12/26/11
Your misguided opinions of me have no bearing on the fact that there are
many similarities between Hitler's genocide of the Jews and the
slaughter of pre-born babies in today's abortion mills. Perhaps the most
tragic similarity of all is that people find it acceptable, if not
justified.

--
J Young
Jvis...@live.com

SkyEyes

Dec 27, 2011, 12:16:53 AM12/27/11
> Jvisi...@live.com

You know, IBen, most Jewish people (not that *you* care, antisemite
that you are) that I know really, *really* object to people likening
abortion to The Holocaust. They're not the same thing *at all*.

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
BAAWA Knight of the Golden Litterbox
EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
skyeyes nine at cox dot net OR
skyeyes nine at yahoo dot com

The_Echo_Chamber

Dec 27, 2011, 1:44:37 AM12/27/11
On Dec 26, 11:26 pm, J <Jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> On 12/26/2011 3:56 PM, dsharavi wrote:
>
> > On Dec 26, 3:05 pm, J<Jvisi...@live.com>  wrote:
> >> The railroad platform at Treblinka, where the Nazi holocaust victims
> >> were singled out for death, had flower beds that gave the area a "a neat
> >> and cheery look." Today, abortion clinics use plants and bold colors to
> >> create a "cheerful and anxiety-free environment."
>
> >> An inmate orchestra provided tangos, jazz and waltzes as the victims
> >> were dispatched to the "shower rooms" of Auschwitz. Soothing music is
> >> piped into most waiting rooms and "procedure rooms" of abortion clinics.
>
> >> According to a former abortionist,
>
> > Your asinine comparison might have worked better if you yourself
> > weren't an ambulatory reason for state-funded abortions.
>
> Your misguided opinions of me

He's not the only one to hold that opinion, J. It appears your
postings speak for themselves.

> have no bearing on the fact that there are
> many similarities between Hitler's genocide of the Jews and the
> slaughter of pre-born babies in today's abortion mills. Perhaps the most
> tragic similarity of all is that people find it acceptable, if not
> justified.

Look at "J" pretending to care for the Jews and their suffering at the
hands of the Nazis.

"America, with the exception of the jews and niggers, are not a nation
of pigs."
- J Young in <1f4mfa....@news.alt.net>

Ezpozia

Dec 27, 2011, 2:16:22 AM12/27/11

"J" <Jvis...@live.com> wrote in message

> Your misguided opinions of me have no bearing on the fact that there are
> many similarities between Hitler's genocide of the Jews and the slaughter
> of pre-born babies in today's abortion mills. Perhaps the most tragic
> similarity of all is that people find it acceptable, if not justified.

Making abortion illegal will not stop it. It will only go underground as in
the past.

Paul Duca

Dec 27, 2011, 2:11:28 AM12/27/11
On Dec 26, 11:26 pm, J <Jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
If it weren't for not mindlessly "obeying" Him, God (and Jesus) would
never bother shedding a tear for us...

Paul

Tell it like it is.

Dec 27, 2011, 2:44:17 AM12/27/11
> skyeyes nine at yahoo dot com- Hide quoted text -

I have a book for years that I've never read. It compares the
abortions in America to Germany's N.A.Z.I genocide.
Every jewish child is brainwashed from birth to believe the ten days
that shook Christian Russia in 1917 had nothing to do with the rise of
Naziism in Christian Germany in 1933 to combat Christian Russia's
takeover by a Godless Communism.
Hitler launched Operation Barbarossa. The Nazi invasion of Communist
Russia.
Then found President Roosevelt had sided with the Communists rather
then let Russians and Germans duke it out on their own. Or show any
diplomacy towards the combattants. Just like in the Middle East where
jewish Americans are ambassadors in muslim countries, making a mockery
of American diplomacy representing the will of the American people
neither jewish nor muslim wanting only peace..
Jewish hatred for Muslims is the modern face of antisemitsm.
When human beings respond in kind to irrational hatred against them,
http://ADL.org
write, hypocritically enough, about "the haters".

Kenny McCormack

Dec 27, 2011, 7:25:01 AM12/27/11
In article <5986ur....@news.alt.net>, J <Jvis...@live.com> wrote:
>Your misguided opinions of me have no bearing on the fact that there are
>many similarities between Hitler's genocide of the Jews and the
>slaughter of pre-born babies in today's abortion mills. Perhaps the most
>tragic similarity of all is that people find it acceptable, if not
>justified.

What I don't get is why you, of all people, given your whole-hearted support
for the Nazis, would use this as your soapbox.

Or, to put it another way, the primary difference between the two scenarios
is that one is pure evil and the other is a nice thing that helps people in
difficult straits. Of course, keeping your streak (*) intact, you are
confused about which is which.

(*) Your streak of being wrong about everything.

--
(This discussion group is about C, ...)

Wrong. It is only OCCASIONALLY a discussion group
about C; mostly, like most "discussion" groups, it is
off-topic Rorsharch [sic] revelations of the childhood
traumas of the participants...

JohnN

Dec 27, 2011, 12:18:47 PM12/27/11
On Dec 26, 11:26 pm, J <Jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> Jvisi...@live.com

No IBen, the Germans' genocide of Jews, gays, cripples, Gypsies, and
other religious and ethnic minorities is not like an abortion. For
one, no one forces a woman to get an abortion. In fact, in many
states, the anti-abortion religious nuts have been making getting an
abortion harder for decades. That's the exact opposite of your hero's
efforts to make Europe an Aryan wonderland.

JohnN

Michael Ejercito

Dec 27, 2011, 2:12:01 PM12/27/11
The difference is that the Holocaust was a government program.
Abortions are done by private individuals.

Michael

Colanth

Dec 27, 2011, 3:15:10 PM12/27/11
On Mon, 26 Dec 2011 15:56:55 -0800 (PST), dsharavi
<desh...@gmail.com> wrote:

[piggybacking]
>On Dec 26, 3:05 pm, J <Jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
>> The railroad platform at Treblinka, where the Nazi holocaust victims
>> were singled out for death, had flower beds that gave the area a "a neat
>> and cheery look." Today, abortion clinics use plants and bold colors to
>> create a "cheerful and anxiety-free environment."

Churches have flower beds to give a "a neat and cheery look." Death
camps every one, right?
--
"I heard somebody say, 'Where's Nelson Mandela?' Well, Mandela's dead.
Because Saddam killed all the Mandelas." - George W. Bush

Colanth

Dec 27, 2011, 3:16:58 PM12/27/11
On Mon, 26 Dec 2011 20:26:29 -0800, J <Jvis...@live.com> wrote:

>Your misguided opinions of me have no bearing on the fact that there are
>many similarities between Hitler's genocide of the Jews and the
>slaughter of pre-born babies in today's abortion mills.

And the slaughter of many millions by Christians, "Hitler's genocide
of the Jews" just being one of many.

> Perhaps the most
>tragic similarity of all is that people find it acceptable, if not
>justified.

Yes, you DO find the killing of Jews acceptable, don't you?

Colanth

Dec 27, 2011, 3:17:53 PM12/27/11
On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 01:16:22 -0600, "Ezpozia" <Exp...@ARJ-W.org>
wrote:
"Those who do not study history ..."

Colanth

Dec 27, 2011, 3:29:01 PM12/27/11
On Mon, 26 Dec 2011 15:05:08 -0800, J <Jvis...@live.com> wrote:

>The railroad platform at Treblinka, where the Nazi holocaust victims
>were singled out for death, had flower beds that gave the area a "a neat
>and cheery look." Today, abortion clinics use plants and bold colors to
>create a "cheerful and anxiety-free environment."

You're just angry that when your mother aborted you, the only thing to
die was your brain.

Colanth

Dec 27, 2011, 3:29:51 PM12/27/11
Chlorine is green. I suggest that we use IT to feed J.

Colanth

Dec 27, 2011, 3:32:00 PM12/27/11
On Mon, 26 Dec 2011 23:44:17 -0800 (PST), "Tell it like it is."
<DanielAlbe...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Jewish hatred for Muslims is the modern face of antisemitsm.

Yes, it's irrational to hate being killed. Jews are supposed to like
it.

Taking lessons from J, I see.

The Revd

Dec 27, 2011, 4:11:29 PM12/27/11
On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 15:16:58 -0500, Colanth <col...@pern.invalid>
wrote:

>On Mon, 26 Dec 2011 20:26:29 -0800, J <Jvis...@live.com> wrote:
>
>>Your misguided opinions of me have no bearing on the fact that there are
>>many similarities between Hitler's genocide of the Jews and the
>>slaughter of pre-born babies in today's abortion mills.
>
>And the slaughter of many millions by Christians, "Hitler's genocide
>of the Jews" just being one of many.

What fucking "genocide"? It never happened.

The_Echo_Chamber

Dec 27, 2011, 4:16:38 PM12/27/11
On Dec 27, 4:11 pm, The Revd <peel...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 15:16:58 -0500, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid>
> wrote:
>
> >On Mon, 26 Dec 2011 20:26:29 -0800, J <Jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
>
> >>Your misguided opinions of me have no bearing on the fact that there are
> >>many similarities between Hitler's genocide of the Jews and the
> >>slaughter of pre-born babies in today's abortion mills.
>
> >And the slaughter of many millions by Christians, "Hitler's genocide
> >of the Jews" just being one of many.
>
> What fucking "genocide"?  It never happened.

That's a good little Nazi....

Michael Ejercito

Dec 27, 2011, 7:44:39 PM12/27/11
On Dec 27, 1:11 pm, The Revd <peel...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 15:16:58 -0500, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid>
> wrote:
>
> >On Mon, 26 Dec 2011 20:26:29 -0800, J <Jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
>
> >>Your misguided opinions of me have no bearing on the fact that there are
> >>many similarities between Hitler's genocide of the Jews and the
> >>slaughter of pre-born babies in today's abortion mills.
>
> >And the slaughter of many millions by Christians, "Hitler's genocide
> >of the Jews" just being one of many.
>
> What fucking "genocide"?  It never happened.
It did happen, and the following article explains how.

How does a Holocaust happen?

by Jeff Jacoby
The Boston Herald
March 30, 1992

http://www.jeffjacoby.com/5710/how-does-a-holocaust-happen

ONE DAY 16 OR 17 YEARS AGO, my father, who rarely blows up over
anything, lost his temper over a piece of bread.

It was lunchtime, and my siblings and I were goofing around at the
table. One of us, in play, threw a slice of bread at another. My
father exploded.

"What's the matter with you? That's food! Don't you ever let me see
you treat food like again!"

I remember being startled by his angry outburst. The words, however,
didn't really register. It wasn't until much later -- years later --
that I finally understood that flash of anger: To a man who has lived
through hunger, seen those around him die of starvation, nearly
starved to death himself -- to such a man, a piece of bread is not a
joke.

On Passover, which ended a few days ago, observant Jews do not eat
ordinary bread. Instead they eat matzo -- the dry, flat, unleavened
"bread of affliction" meant to remind them of their forebears'
deliverance from slavery in Egypt. At the ceremonial Passover meal,
they read aloud from the Haggadah, which tells the story of the
Exodus:

For in every single generation, they rise against us to annihilate
us.

In all the generations of Jewish history, never did "they" come as
close to succeeding as the Germans did in this very century, one brief
generation ago.

On the last day of Passover in 1944, the Nazis arrived in my father's
village of Legina -- a microscopic dot in the Slovak countryside, hard
by the border with Hungary. The knock on the Jakubovices' window came
on a Sunday morning before daybreak; like Legina's other Jews, they
were ordered to gather their things and be ready to leave in half an
hour's time. They were put on horse-drawn wagons and carried to
Satoraljaujhely ("Ujhely" for short), a large Hungarian town a few
miles away.

For six weeks, they stayed in Ujhely's Jewish ghetto, which grew
increasingly crowded as Jews from all over the region were brought in.

After a month, the transports began. A tenth of the ghetto's
population was removed at a time; my father and his family were taken
away in the third transport. On a Thursday, with only the belongings
they could carry by hand, they and 3,000 other Jews were marched
through the streets to the train station -- to the waiting boxcars. As
each car filled, its doors were chained and padlocked.

They were bound for a place called Auschwitz.

The train heading north into Poland, my father assumed, was taking him
and his family and the other Jews who'd been corralled into Ujhely to
a work site somewhere.

How could he have known otherwise?

How could he have guessed that he and all those boxcars crammed with
Jews were just a tiny fragment of the vast works that had been
constructed to annihilate the Jews of Europe? How could he have
understood that all over the continent, Jews by the millions were
being uprooted from their homelands -- lands, in some cases, where
Jews had dwelled for 900 years -- to be sent to special killing
grounds where all the science, industry, and manpower at Germany's
command would be pooled for purposes of quickly and efficiently
exterminating them? How could he have imagined that the world would
allow this horror to take place -- a horror so unprecedented that a
new word, genocide, had to be invented to contain it? How could he
have dreamed that in less than seven years, two out of every three
Jews in Europe would be a corpse, or the ashes of a corpse?

The train out of Ujhely moved for three days. It stopped early on a
Sunday morning, six weeks exactly since that knock on the window in
Legina. The doors were unchained. Suddenly there were screaming
guards, barking dogs, floodlights. The boxcar opened onto a ramp, at
the top of which a man with a crop in his hand waved people to the
right and to the left.

My grandparents, David and Leah Jakubovic, were waved to the right. So
were their 10-year-old son, Yrvin, and 8-year-old daughter, Alice.
They died in the gas chamber that day.

My father's teen-aged brother, Zoltan, was gassed a few days later.
His sister Franceska suffered horribly for a while; she died the
following spring.

Somehow my father survived Auschwitz, the death march to Mauthausen,
the camps at Melk and Ebensee. Somehow he survived the typhoid fever,
the unstoppable diarrhea, the starvation that reduced him -- at 19
years of age -- to 65 pounds.

I cannot explain the miracle of his survival, let alone the fact that
he can still laugh, and love. That was -- is -- God's doing.

But the Holocaust was man's. The Germans could get away with
systematically butchering 6 million Jews because good men and women,
through their indifference, let them get away with it.

For in every single generation generation, they rise against us to
annihilate us.

Today is Holocaust Remembrance Day, a part of the struggle against
indifference, a reminder that what could never happen has happened.

And can again.

For only one thing can stop a holocaust: memory. On this one day, at
least, let us remember the millions of innocents who died, and honor
the few who survived. But above all let us reflect, if only briefly,
that in the end nothing can shield us from the building of a new
Auschwitz except our undimmed rage at the old Auschwitz.

(Jeff Jacoby is the Boston Herald's chief editorial writer.)

Michael Ejercito

Dec 27, 2011, 7:49:35 PM12/27/11
On Dec 27, 3:58 pm, Frank Galikanokus <FrankGalikano...@nospam.net>
wrote:
> Colanth wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 09:52:54 -0500, Frank Galikanokus
> > <FrankGalikano...@nospam.net> wrote:

> > >Effective and reversible male birth control would put a big dent in the
> > >number of abortions.
>
> > So would teaching boys that zippers go up too.
> > --
> > "I heard somebody say, 'Where's Nelson Mandela?' Well, Mandela's dead.
> > Because Saddam killed all the Mandelas." - George W. Bush
>
> Maybe we should teach the girls that legs can stay closed?
>
> You seem to think sex is a one sided coin.
>
> We've already tried abstinence, and it has failed, for many thousands of
> years.
>
> JAM
It worked with people like the Revd and Topaz. They seem to be good
at it.

Michael

Colanth

Dec 27, 2011, 10:12:27 PM12/27/11
Even J, during his goose-stepping, admits that it happened.
--
"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord
make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." - Voltaire

SkyEyes

Dec 28, 2011, 12:59:45 AM12/28/11
On Dec 27, 12:16 am, "Ezpozia" <Expo...@ARJ-W.org> wrote:
> "J" <Jvisi...@live.com> wrote in message
And there will be many *more* deaths, because women will die from
botched abortions. Many who don't will be rendered sterile.

Of course, *rich* women won't have to worry; an abortion can be had
for the price of a plane ticket to Scandinavia. It's only the poor
and the working-class who will suffer if abortion is made illegal once
again in the U.S.

SkyEyes

Dec 28, 2011, 1:00:47 AM12/28/11
On Dec 27, 5:25 am, gaze...@shell.xmission.com (Kenny McCormack)
wrote:
> In article <5986ur.jtc.1...@news.alt.net>, J  <Jvisi...@live.com> wrote:

> >Your misguided opinions of me have no bearing on the fact that there are
> >many similarities between Hitler's genocide of the Jews and the
> >slaughter of pre-born babies in today's abortion mills. Perhaps the most
> >tragic similarity of all is that people find it acceptable, if not
> >justified.
>
> What I don't get is why you, of all people, given your whole-hearted support
> for the Nazis, would use this as your soapbox.
>
> Or, to put it another way, the primary difference between the two scenarios
> is that one is pure evil and the other is a nice thing that helps people in
> difficult straits.  Of course, keeping your streak (*) intact, you are
> confused about which is which.

Because it's not about "saving babies," it never has been. It's about
punishing women for having sex.

SkyEyes

Dec 28, 2011, 1:02:42 AM12/28/11
On Dec 27, 2:11 pm, The Revd <peel...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 15:16:58 -0500, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid>
> wrote:
>
> >On Mon, 26 Dec 2011 20:26:29 -0800, J <Jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
>
> >>Your misguided opinions of me have no bearing on the fact that there are
> >>many similarities between Hitler's genocide of the Jews and the
> >>slaughter of pre-born babies in today's abortion mills.
>
> >And the slaughter of many millions by Christians, "Hitler's genocide
> >of the Jews" just being one of many.
>
> What fucking "genocide"?  It never happened.

Funny; I lived in [then West] Germany for four years, and I talked to
plenty of people who participated in it.

The Revd

Dec 28, 2011, 5:38:48 AM12/28/11
On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 22:12:27 -0500, Colanth <col...@pern.invalid>
wrote:

>On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 13:16:38 -0800 (PST), The_Echo_Chamber
><echoch...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>On Dec 27, 4:11 pm, The Revd <peel...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:

>>> What fucking "genocide"?  It never happened.
>>
>>That's a good little Nazi....

There's a good little shabbos goy. Keep sucking those jew rectums.
You know it makes sense.

>Even J, during his goose-stepping, admits that it happened.

It never happened. It's the biggest jew fraud of all time.

The Peeler

Dec 28, 2011, 6:19:59 AM12/28/11
On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 05:38:48 -0500, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted:

>>>That's a good little Nazi....
>
> There's a good little shabbos goy. Keep sucking those jew rectums.
> You know it makes sense.

Wallowing in your psychopathy again, you hilarious subnormal psychopathic
swine?

>>Even J, during his goose-stepping, admits that it happened.
>
> It never happened. It's the biggest jew fraud of all time.

Wallowing in your psychopathy again, you hilarious subnormal psychopathic
swine?

--
Quotes about The Rectum:
Jimbo: "You're an abortion that should have happened."

Kenny McCormack

Dec 28, 2011, 7:55:50 AM12/28/11
In article <a546d2c0-2e2b-4642...@l24g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
SkyEyes <skye...@cox.net> wrote:
>On Dec 27, 5:25 am, gaze...@shell.xmission.com (Kenny McCormack)
>wrote:
>> In article <5986ur.jtc.1...@news.alt.net>, J  <Jvisi...@live.com> wrote:

>> >Your misguided opinions of me have no bearing on the fact that there are
>> >many similarities between Hitler's genocide of the Jews and the
>> >slaughter of pre-born babies in today's abortion mills. Perhaps the most
>> >tragic similarity of all is that people find it acceptable, if not
>> >justified.
>>
>> What I don't get is why you, of all people, given your whole-hearted support
>> for the Nazis, would use this as your soapbox.
>>
>> Or, to put it another way, the primary difference between the two scenarios
>> is that one is pure evil and the other is a nice thing that helps people in
>> difficult straits.  Of course, keeping your streak (*) intact, you are
>> confused about which is which.
>
>Because it's not about "saving babies," it never has been. It's about
>punishing women for having sex.

And men, too.

Colanth

Dec 28, 2011, 8:27:38 AM12/28/11
On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 22:02:42 -0800 (PST), SkyEyes <skye...@cox.net>
wrote:

>On Dec 27, 2:11 pm, The Revd <peel...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:
>> On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 15:16:58 -0500, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid>
>> wrote:

>> >And the slaughter of many millions by Christians, "Hitler's genocide
>> >of the Jews" just being one of many.
>>
>> What fucking "genocide"?  It never happened.
>
>Funny; I lived in [then West] Germany for four years, and I talked to
>plenty of people who participated in it.

They must have been delusional atheists, right? Same as the
(non-Jewish) victims I knew over there, who would turn the spit to
roast the Austrian Butcher on the other side if they could, for what
he did to their country.
--
"You keep believing, I'll keep evolving" - Bumper sticker

The Revd

Dec 28, 2011, 8:34:07 AM12/28/11
On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 08:27:38 -0500, Colanth <col...@pern.invalid>
wrote:

>On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 22:02:42 -0800 (PST), SkyEyes <skye...@cox.net>
>wrote:
>
>>On Dec 27, 2:11 pm, The Revd <peel...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:

>>> What fucking "genocide"?  It never happened.
>>
>>Funny; I lived in [then West] Germany for four years, and I talked to
>>plenty of people who participated in it.

Funny; plenty of people willing to openly admit to their
participation in something that never happened.

>They must have been delusional atheists, right? Same as the
>(non-Jewish) victims I knew over there, who would turn the spit to
>roast the Austrian Butcher on the other side if they could, for what
>he did to their country.

There were plenty of non-jew victims. It was a fucking World War, fer
Chrissakes.

Michael Ejercito

Dec 28, 2011, 10:45:55 AM12/28/11
On Dec 28, 5:34 am, The Revd <peel...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 08:27:38 -0500, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid>
> wrote:
>

> >On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 22:02:42 -0800 (PST), SkyEyes <skyey...@cox.net>
> >wrote:

> >>Funny; I lived in [then West] Germany for four years, and I talked to
> >>plenty of people who participated in it.
>
> Funny;  plenty of people willing to openly admit to their
> participation in something that never happened.

The Holocaust did happen.

The following article explains how it affected one family.

The day the Nazis came for my father's family

by Jeff Jacoby
The Boston Globe
April 7, 1994

http://www.jeffjacoby.com/864/the-day-the-nazis-came-for-my-fathers-family

FIFTY YEARS AGO this week, the Nazis came for my father's family.

The Jakubovics -- there were seven of them in the house -- were
awakened before dawn when the SS pounded on their window. Like the
other Jews in Legina, a village on the Czechoslovak-Hungarian border,
they were ordered to gather their belongings and prepare to leave at
once.

Thirty minutes later they were put on horse-drawn wagons and carted
out of Legina. In the nearest large Hungarian town, a place called
Satoraljaujhely, Jews from all over the region were being herded into
a ghetto. The walls were still going up around it as the Jakubovic
family arrived.

It was the day after Passover, the ancient Jewish festival celebrating
freedom and redemption.

For several weeks the ghetto grew increasingly crowded as more and
more Jews were brought in. Then it began to empty, as Jews were taken
out.

About 3,000 at a time, they were marched to the train station. The
waiting boxcars were filled with families. The doors were chained and
locked. There were no seats inside, no windows, no water. The only
toilet was a bucket on the floor.

For three days, the train moved -- three days of suffocation, thirst,
and filth. When it stopped, David and Leah Jakubovic and their five
youngest children, ages 21 to 8 -- Franceska, Markus, Zoltan, Yrvin,
and Alice -- were in Auschwitz.

* * *

A few years ago, I decided to chart a family tree.

I unrolled a great length of blank wrapping paper and began with my
father's four grandparents, the Weisses and the Jakubovics, writing
their names in the center. Those two couples had a total of 12
children, most of them born between 1880 and 1910. I was able to track
down the names of 11 -- two of them being David Jakubovic and Leah
Weiss, who married each other -- and inscribed them on the sheet.

I learned the names of spouses and filled them in. Then the names of
their children, and their children's spouses, and their children. I
traced the genealogy as best as I could through five generations,
handwriting names and dates on my big piece of wrapping paper.

It was more paper than I needed. This family tree has stumps where
branches ought to be. It gets narrower, not wider, as it grows. One
line after another stops abruptly, and all with a similar date
notation.

Alexander Weiss, wife Kati, son Tomasz -- d. 1942.

Regina Jakubovic, husband Herschel, five daughters -- d. 1944.

Gizella Weiss, husband surnamed Kraus -- d. 1944.

Freida Weiss, sons Robert, Laszlo, Mihaly -- d. 1944.

Leopold Weiss, wife Yolana, four children -- d. 1942.

I have no faces to put to these names, no stories to tell about them,
no remarks to attribute to them, no heirlooms to connect to them. All
I know is that they were my father's aunts, uncles, and cousins, and
like two out of every three Jews alive in Europe in 1938, they were
dead before 1946.

If I lose my piece of paper, there will be nothing to prove they ever
existed.

* * *

This is how my father, who with rare exceptions speaks about the
Holocaust only when he is asked, remembers his first day in Auschwitz:

"We arrived in Birkenau" -- part of the Auschwitz complex -- "on
Sunday morning. It was still dark, so it must have been before 5
o'clock. All of a sudden the train stops. The doors open. People
started shouting and dogs were barking. There were guards yelling
'Raus! Raus!' " -- 'Out! Out!'

"I remember going up the platform. We had to line up, men and women
separately, and go in front of Mengele. He had a little crop in his
hands and was waving, left, right, left, right. There were two or
three other guys, and they were pushing you, whichever way he pointed
with his crop.

"So my parents had to go to the right. Also my youngest brother and
sister; they were not much more than babies, small children. What it
meant -- left, right -- I didn't know. You just went where you were
pushed.

"I went in the other direction. I tried to stay together with my
brother Zoli. We had to get undressed, and they gave us the uniforms,
and tattooed us. And that was it. But within a few hours Zoli and I
were separated, and that was the last I ever heard of him.

"I guess they killed off my family that day, but I didn't know it
until later."

* * *

On his first day in the camp, Markus Jakubovic lost his parents and
four siblings. He would survive three more concentration camps before
liberation in May 1945. By the end he was disease-ridden, emaciated
from starvation, and close to death. He still remembers the crematoria
chimneys belching smoke day and night and the pits filled with
corpses.

He endured a forced march from Poland into Austria, when the Nazis
shot on the spot anyone who faltered or paused to rest. He saw Jews
hanged when they were caught trying to escape, their bodies left to
twist on the rope all day. He used to grab and swallow insects when he
saw them on the ground, so intense was his hunger.

But my father is shy about telling his story.

"I feel I had it not so bad as some of the others who suffered in the
camps," he says. "I did not go through hell like the others did. You
hear about infamous Auschwitz, the horrible stories. I did not have
any horrible stories."

(Jeff Jacoby is a columnist for The Boston Globe.)

The Peeler

Dec 28, 2011, 1:38:33 PM12/28/11
On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 08:34:07 -0500, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted:

>>>Funny; I lived in [then West] Germany for four years, and I talked to
>>>plenty of people who participated in it.
>
> Funny; plenty of people willing to openly admit to their
> participation in something that never happened.

"Shining" with your retardation again, The Rectum? Of COURSE! LOL

>>They must have been delusional atheists, right? Same as the
>>(non-Jewish) victims I knew over there, who would turn the spit to
>>roast the Austrian Butcher on the other side if they could, for what
>>he did to their country.
>
> There were plenty of non-jew victims. It was a fucking World War, fer
> Chrissakes.

"Bragging" with your idiocy again, The Rectum? Of COURSE! LOL

--
Retarded, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident psychopath, The
Retard (aka "The Rectum").

Colanth

Dec 28, 2011, 2:22:30 PM12/28/11
On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 11:12:01 -0800 (PST), Michael Ejercito
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> The difference is that the Holocaust was a government program.
>Abortions are done by private individuals.

And "done on" people who request them. I doubt that many people
requested to be sent to the death camps.

Michael Ejercito

Dec 28, 2011, 6:17:36 PM12/28/11
On Dec 28, 11:22 am, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 11:12:01 -0800 (PST), Michael Ejercito
>
> <mejer...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >   The difference is that the Holocaust was a government program.
> >Abortions are done by private individuals.
>
> And "done on" people who request them.  I doubt that many people
> requested to be sent to the death camps.
> --
> "I heard somebody say, 'Where's Nelson Mandela?' Well, Mandela's dead.
> Because Saddam killed all the Mandelas." - George W. Bush
Whose cells are destroyed when an abortion is performed?

Michael

W.T.S.

Dec 28, 2011, 8:54:40 PM12/28/11
In article <sbslf7dqsd50mhj1k...@4ax.com>,
pee...@degenerate.Grik says...
And you are still a deliberate, conscious liar, and you always will be.

Abortion and sterilization, they save the lives, health and futures of
women and men alike!

http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481

http://tinyurl.com/3j3fkch

http://www.egalitarian.biz/Plan-B--Remedy-of-a-Lifetime.html

http://www.thelizlibrary.org/liz/004.htm

W.T.S.

Dec 28, 2011, 8:59:48 PM12/28/11
In article <a537f505-4f3a-40c8-933e-22151c00a2d6
@x19g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>, meje...@hotmail.com says...
No one's. No live person or baby is involved in any abortion.

> Michael

Michael Ejercito

Dec 28, 2011, 11:03:04 PM12/28/11
On Dec 28, 5:59 pm, "W.T.S." <m...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> In article <a537f505-4f3a-40c8-933e-22151c00a2d6
> @x19g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>, mejer...@hotmail.com says...> On Dec 28, 11:22 am, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:

> > > And "done on" people who request them.  I doubt that many people
> > > requested to be sent to the death camps.
> > > --
> > > "I heard somebody say, 'Where's Nelson Mandela?' Well, Mandela's dead.
> > > Because Saddam killed all the Mandelas." - George W. Bush
>
> >    Whose cells are destroyed when an abortion is performed?
>
> No one's.  No live person or baby is involved in any abortion.
Those cells are alive and human. They obviously belong to someone.

> >  Michael
>
> Abortion and sterilization, they save the lives, health and futures of
> women and men alike!
Do ALL abortions save lives?

Michael

Colanth

Dec 28, 2011, 11:45:27 PM12/28/11
On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 15:17:36 -0800 (PST), Michael Ejercito
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Dec 28, 11:22 am, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:
>> On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 11:12:01 -0800 (PST), Michael Ejercito
>>
>> <mejer...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> >   The difference is that the Holocaust was a government program.
>> >Abortions are done by private individuals.
>>
>> And "done on" people who request them.  I doubt that many people
>> requested to be sent to the death camps.

Whose bodies were the 6 million Jews removed from?

If you can figure out how to keep a blastocyte or embryo alive outside
a woman's body, go for it.
--
Darwin's Law of Carcinogens: Cancer cures smoking.

The_Echo_Chamber

Dec 28, 2011, 11:19:17 PM12/28/11
On Dec 28, 5:38 am, The Revd <peel...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 22:12:27 -0500, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid>

SkyEyes

Dec 29, 2011, 12:47:19 AM12/29/11
On Dec 27, 12:44 am, "Tell it like it is."
<DanielAlbertDesfos...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Dec 27, 12:16 am, SkyEyes <skyey...@cox.net> wrote:
>

> > On Dec 26, 4:05 pm, J <Jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
>
> > > The railroad platform at Treblinka, where the Nazi holocaust victims
> > > were singled out for death, had flower beds that gave the area a "a neat
> > > and cheery look." Today, abortion clinics use plants and bold colors to
> > > create a "cheerful and anxiety-free environment."
>
> > > An inmate orchestra provided tangos, jazz and waltzes as the victims
> > > were dispatched to the "shower rooms" of Auschwitz. Soothing music is
> > > piped into most waiting rooms and "procedure rooms" of abortion clinics.
>
> > > According to an Auschwitz survivor, 17,280 corpses were disposed of "per
> > > twenty four hour shift. And the ovens, with murderous efficiency,
> > > functioned day and night." According to a former abortionist, "From
> > > eight in the morning until midnight, seven days a week, doctors working
> > > in ten operating rooms performed vacuum aspirations on an endless parade
> > > of pregnant wombs." (Vacuum aspiration is a type of abortion.)
>
> > > An Auschwitz gassing technician stated that, "I had no feelings carrying
> > > out these things." One abortionist stated that, "I never had any
> > > psychological adverse reaction, except for an occasional feeling that
> > > one was destroying life."
>
> > > --
> > > J Young
> > > Jvisi...@live.com
>
> > You know, IBen, most Jewish people (not that *you* care, antisemite
> > that you are) that I know really, *really* object to people likening
> > abortion to The Holocaust.  They're not the same thing *at all*.
>
> > Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
> > BAAWA Knight of the Golden Litterbox
> > EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
> > skyeyes nine at cox dot net OR
> > skyeyes nine at yahoo dot com- Hide quoted text -

> I have a book for years that I've never read. It compares the
> abortions in America to Germany's N.A.Z.I  genocide.

If you've never read it, how do you know what it says?

NefeshBarYochai

Dec 29, 2011, 12:52:46 AM12/29/11
He's like Landru. Landru sees all and knows all. And he's still
making love to his hand. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bhueml6MqI

W.T.S.

Dec 29, 2011, 1:19:51 AM12/29/11
In article <51609ad2-5a02-4abf-9638-
de4702...@u32g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>, meje...@hotmail.com says...
> On Dec 28, 5:59 pm, "W.T.S." <m...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> > >    Whose cells are destroyed when an abortion is performed?
No persons cells are destroyed, only a fetus.

> > No one's.  No live person or baby is involved in any abortion.
> Those cells are alive and human. They obviously belong to someone.
No, they're part of a fetus.

> > >  Michael
> >
> > Abortion and sterilization, they save the lives, health and futures of
> > women and men alike!
> Do ALL abortions save lives?
Yes.

> Michael
Abortion and sterilization, they save the lives, health and futures of
women and men alike!

The Revd

Dec 29, 2011, 6:46:43 AM12/29/11
On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 19:54:40 -0600, "W.T.S." <m1...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>In article <sbslf7dqsd50mhj1k...@4ax.com>,
>pee...@degenerate.Grik says...
>> On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 22:12:27 -0500, Colanth <col...@pern.invalid>
>> wrote:

>> There's a good little shabbos goy. Keep sucking those jew rectums.
>> You know it makes sense.
>>
>> >Even J, during his goose-stepping, admits that it happened.
>>
>> It never happened. It's the biggest jew fraud of all time.
>And you are still a deliberate, conscious liar, and you always will be.

Go fuck yourself, jewlover.

>Abortion and sterilization, they save the lives, health and futures of
>women and men alike!

I wish it had saved you from existing.

The Peeler

Dec 29, 2011, 7:02:25 AM12/29/11
On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:46:43 -0500, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted:

>>> It never happened. It's the biggest jew fraud of all time.
>>And you are still a deliberate, conscious liar, and you always will be.
>
> Go fuck yourself, jewlover.

Truth hurts, eh, you notorious pathological liar? <BG>

>>Abortion and sterilization, they save the lives, health and futures of
>>women and men alike!
>
> I wish it had saved you from existing.

It's not too late for you to abort yourself, The Rectum! Though it would be
called "euthansia" in your case! <BG>

Michael Ejercito

Dec 29, 2011, 11:06:33 AM12/29/11
On Dec 28, 10:19 pm, "W.T.S." <m...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> In article <51609ad2-5a02-4abf-9638-
> de47025ac...@u32g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>, mejer...@hotmail.com says...
>

> > On Dec 28, 5:59 pm, "W.T.S." <m...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> > > In article <a537f505-4f3a-40c8-933e-22151c00a2d6
> > > @x19g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>, mejer...@hotmail.com
>
> No persons cells are destroyed, only a fetus.
>
> > > No one's.  No live person or baby is involved in any abortion.
> >    Those cells are alive and human. They obviously belong to someone.
>
> No, they're part of a fetus.
And when did the fetus give permission to kill the cells?

> > > Abortion and sterilization, they save the lives, health and futures of
> > > women and men alike!
> >    Do ALL abortions save lives?
> Yes.

So when a high school girl who gets knocked up finds out that she
will not fit into a prom dress because of her baby bump, how does an
abortion save her life?

Michael

Colanth

Dec 29, 2011, 1:14:27 PM12/29/11
On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 08:06:33 -0800 (PST), Michael Ejercito
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> So when a high school girl who gets knocked up finds out that she
>will not fit into a prom dress because of her baby bump, how does an
>abortion save her life?

How does the size dress she fits into become any of your concern?

Michael Ejercito

Dec 29, 2011, 3:26:42 PM12/29/11
On Dec 29, 10:14 am, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 08:06:33 -0800 (PST), Michael Ejercito
>
> <mejer...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >   So when a high school girl who gets knocked up finds out that she
> >will not fit into a prom dress because of her baby bump, how does an
> >abortion save her life?
>
> How does the size dress she fits into become any of your concern?
> --
> "I heard somebody say, 'Where's Nelson Mandela?' Well, Mandela's dead.
> Because Saddam killed all the Mandelas." - George W. Bush
You claimed that ALL abortions save lives.

Michael

Colanth

Dec 29, 2011, 3:46:31 PM12/29/11
On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 21:47:19 -0800 (PST), SkyEyes <skye...@cox.net>
wrote:

>On Dec 27, 12:44 am, "Tell it like it is."

>> I have a book for years that I've never read. It compares the
>> abortions in America to Germany's N.A.Z.I  genocide.

>If you've never read it, how do you know what it says?

Is this one of Jason's sock puppets? It sure sounds like Jason.

Mitchell Holman

Dec 29, 2011, 3:54:19 PM12/29/11
Michael Ejercito <meje...@hotmail.com> wrote in
All abortions save the lives of women who might otherwise
died in childbirth.

Doubling of maternal deaths in U.S. 'scandalous,' rights group says
March 12, 2010

Deaths from pregnancy and childbirth in the United States
have doubled in the past 20 years, a development that a
human rights group called "scandalous and disgraceful" Friday.

In addition, the rights group said, about 1.7 million women a
year, one-third of pregnant women in the United States, suffer
from pregnancy-related complications.
http://tinyurl.com/2ccepdl

W.T.S.

Dec 29, 2011, 4:02:55 PM12/29/11
In article <dfa2cb02-743f-4fcc-ad7d-
ca064f...@f11g2000yql.googlegroups.com>, meje...@hotmail.com says...
> On Dec 28, 10:19 pm, "W.T.S." <m...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> > In article <51609ad2-5a02-4abf-9638-
> > de47025ac...@u32g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>, mejer...@hotmail.com says...

> > No persons cells are destroyed, only a fetus.

> > >    Those cells are alive and human. They obviously belong to someone.
> >
> > No, they're part of a fetus.
> And when did the fetus give permission to kill the cells?
It doesn't need to. It has no mind or independent life. It _should_ be
aborted in the name of common decency!

> > >    Do ALL abortions save lives?
> > Yes.
> >
> So when a high school girl who gets knocked up finds out that she
> will not fit into a prom dress because of her baby bump, how does an
> abortion save her life?
First, it keeps her from giving birth at too early an age. Second, it
allows her to attend college, and to start a family with the man of her
choice when she's ready. Abortion is the finest thing she can do!

> Michael

Abortion and sterilization, they save the lives, health and futures of
women and men alike!

W.T.S.

Dec 29, 2011, 4:08:58 PM12/29/11
In article <7ef28d14-c5ed-41ed-9a93-bd4511715d95
@v24g2000yqk.googlegroups.com>, meje...@hotmail.com says...
> On Dec 29, 10:14 am, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:
> > On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 08:06:33 -0800 (PST), Michael Ejercito
> >
> > <mejer...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > >   So when a high school girl who gets knocked up finds out that she
> > >will not fit into a prom dress because of her baby bump, how does an
> > >abortion save her life?
> >
> > How does the size dress she fits into become any of your concern?
> >
> > "I heard somebody say, 'Where's Nelson Mandela?' Well, Mandela's dead.
> > Because Saddam killed all the Mandelas." - George W. Bush
> You claimed that ALL abortions save lives.
They damn sure do!

> Michael

Abortion and sterilization, they save the lives, health and futures of
women and men alike!

Michael Ejercito

Dec 29, 2011, 7:00:20 PM12/29/11
On Dec 29, 12:54 pm, Mitchell Holman <nomailcomcast.net> wrote:
But since not every woman who gives birth dies as a result...

> Doubling of maternal deaths in U.S. 'scandalous,' rights group says
> March 12, 2010
>
> Deaths from pregnancy and childbirth in the United States
> have doubled in the past 20 years, a development that a
> human rights group called "scandalous and disgraceful" Friday.
>
> In addition, the rights group said, about 1.7 million women a
> year, one-third of pregnant women in the United States, suffer
> from pregnancy-related complications.http://tinyurl.com/2ccepdl
While this could be an argument for price controls on obstetric
care, the article itself reads that there were "13.3" deaths" per
"100,000" pregnancies.

Michael

Mitchell Holman

Dec 29, 2011, 10:11:31 PM12/29/11

> On Dec 29, 12:54 pm, Mitchell Holman <nomailcomcast.net> wrote:
>> Michael Ejercito <mejer...@hotmail.com> wrote
>> innews:dfa2cb02-743f-4fcc-a
> d7d-ca06...@f11g2000yql.googlegroups.com:
But many do.

>> Doubling of maternal deaths in U.S. 'scandalous,' rights group says
>> March 12, 2010
>>
>> Deaths from pregnancy and childbirth in the United States
>> have doubled in the past 20 years, a development that a
>> human rights group called "scandalous and disgraceful" Friday.
>>
>> In addition, the rights group said, about 1.7 million women a
>> year, one-third of pregnant women in the United States, suffer
>> from pregnancy-related complications.http://tinyurl.com/2ccepdl
>

> While this could be an argument for price controls on obstetric
> care, the article itself reads that there were "13.3" deaths" per
> "100,000" pregnancies.

How many deaths per 100.000 abortions?

Colanth

Dec 29, 2011, 11:26:30 PM12/29/11
Quote me, message ID included.
--
“And I have no doubt that every new example will succeed, as every
past one has done, in showing that religion and Government will both